Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Satisfaction brought him back [Requesting Anbu]

Arashi Hisame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After exploring the Omni Prime Complex the young boy found a sense of satisfaction of discovering new place, but this was one place that had always eluded him. He had heard stories of this place, the Obsidian Palace. As the boy approached the building he started to sense darkness. He felt as if he shouldn't continue buy the silver haired child had to quench this curiousity. Like a cat finding a cracked door the boy made his way up to the building. His crystalline blue eyes darted back and forth, the pupils slitting like the eyes of a cat to strengthen his sight. It was dark here. He slowly approached the front door.

He reached his hand out to open the door handle. His fingers trembling, either from the fear of what he might find or from the pure excitement of such experience.

The hospital peaked his curiousity but it wasn't enough. His hunger was stronger than what they could fulfill. He needed to know more. He needed to do more. His life at the Academy wasn't enough. He had skills that the academy didn't nurture. His abilities seemed to be different than that of the average student. He knew that wasn't the path for him, but what would be?

Taking a deep breath he turned the handle and stepped inside.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Would these youngsters ever learn? Did the parents forget to teach them that curiosity killed the cat? Although no longer affiliated with the ANBU Branch per se, Kazuki still roamed the place from time to time, lending his aid and expertise to a group that was severely short on staff. Luck, sheer coincidence or fate, had lead the Senju Overlord into a specific hallway of the ANBU headquarters, when he had no need to be there. To his surprise, he would find an apparent lost Academy Student into the secluded offices of Suna's ANBU Branch. How he had entered into such forbidden territory was anybody's game,but one thing was certain, he could not be there. The boy was reaching for the handle of a very dangerous door, but before he could open it up, he would certainly feel the air getting colder and colder until his breath became visible. Due to being in corridors beneath the earth there would be plenty of shadows around and they would become livelier as the White Wolf drew near. The howl of the wind would become audible, although there was no wind at all. Something ominous was approaching Hoseki and it was the Silvery Haired Man. "I would not open that door if I were you unless you wish to die a very painful death." Reaper would warn him. Assuming the boy was to turn around upon hearing those words, he would saw a very pale individual, with short silver hair, and a pair of pitch black orbs staring at him. The Occult Sennin was wearing a black and gray robe with silvery trimmings and an open colar, along with a large, red, flowing toga drapped around his body and across his chest. Black pants and black combat boots finished his attire. His arms were crossed and, although his eyes were piercing the boy, his face showed nothing but calmness.

"I am not threatning you by the way." the Deep Court Hybrid would clarify. "But I cannot say the same for the thing that lied behind that door. While that wooden plate stays shut, the seal preventing its escape works and it cannot get out. But once it is broken, it will inevitably escape and you will be responsible for dozens of innocent lives being lost due to your curiosity. Are you willing to live with that burden?" Kazuki would question Hoseki. With that said, the Senju Overlord would simply turn around and begin to leave.

OC:
If you don't mind, let us pretend you're already inside the building and somewhat lost between endless corridors, ok? And you're on the verge of opening a random door.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM]Death Approaches[/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki - Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Arashi Hisame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
((OoC: I'm okay with that))

"I would not open that door if I were you unless you wish to die a very painful death." Those words seemed to echo through the boy's core. The entire hallway seemed to change. The aura of the room seemed to darken and became very lull of life. He turned around to see a man. In his eyes the looked similar. It wasn't everyday that you'd see another person with silver hair. The boy's bright blue eyes slowly slotted into that of a cats. His crystalline gaze looked directly at the abyss which seemed to exist where this man's eyes were.

For some reason the boy felt as if he should be scared of this man but he wasn't. Looked over his shoulder at the door behind him. What was there? His curiosity peaked but he felt as if it was a bad idea to open it in front of this man. Something so awful that it had to be sealed away... what could it be?

Turning his gaze back towards the man he noticed him walking away. How could someone say something like that in a place like this and just leave? "Hold up..."</COLOR><i></i> Hoseki put a kick in his step to catch up to the man. Walking a few feet behind him the boy would chime up.

<COLOR color="green">"Who are you?" He felt as if he should know this answer but it eluded him. There was something about this man that Hoseki wished to know more about. He could sense the pure strength that this man had and this was something the boy wanted. He wanted to be like this, to be like him. Not sure what exactly it was about this man that fascinated Hoseki do much but he wasn't going to back down until he fund out.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Hold up..." the boy would call him. Words that would fall on deaf ears as Kazuki would continue strolling on. Thus actually forcing Hoseki to follow him, therefore, the Academy Student would be playing the Senju Overlord's game, instead of the contrary. He was the older and more powerful of the, it was the White Wolf that called the shots there and it would serve the Silvery Haired Boy well to remember that. "Who are you?" Hoseki would inquire once he decisively reduced the distance between them. The Silvery Haired Man would turn his neck a bit so he could gaze the kid. He would not stop though, but at least, would give Hoseki the indulgence of an answer. "Usually it is the trespasser that should introduce first, but I am going to throw you a bone, if you will. You are currently in the company of Senju Kazuki. One of the Sennin of Sunagakure. And whom might you be?" Reaper would calmly reply. All the while he seemed to be navigating through a series of endless, seemingly equal, dark lit, concrete built corridors. Although it could seem he was lost, due to the incessant walking, he was actually directing Hoseki toward the nearest exit. After all, he had entered forbidden territory and it would be best if he got out as quickly as possible. "Stay with me. I am going to leave you the nearest exit, otherwise you will be lost and you may find other shinobi that are not as pleasant as I am." the Occult Sennin would warn him. In fact, besides the ominous and everlasting presence within the bowls of the Obsidian Palace, he was actually the most dangerous individual there, at the time.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM]Death Approaches[/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Arashi Hisame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy continued to follow the man as he began to speak. He was a Sennin. That was something that the boy had heard about. This man had strength that could probably rival that of Sousuke, the Kazekage. The boy realized that he hadn't introduced himself. "It's nice to meet you Kazuki-Sennin. My name is Hoseki. I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to be here."</COLOR><i></i> his voice trailed off a little bit as he began to look around.

"Speaking of which... where exactly am I? I know what people say about this place, but I want to know the truth about this place." His eyes roamed around the building trying to pick up what the secrets of this place were. But something shocked him back to the Sennin.

<COLOR color="green">"I'm sorry, but I don't want to leave until I learn what this place is."<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"It's nice to meet you Kazuki-Sennin. My name is Hoseki. I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to be here." Hoseki woudl reply as he continued to trail behind Kazuki. He had one thing in is favor though, he had actually stick with the Senju Overlord, instead of relying to kid's natural naivety and wander off on his own. For as long as he kept at the White Wolf's tail, he would be safe. Not because he was in danger of being attacked by the ANBU, but because of the untold dangers that lurked in those endless corridors. Not all prisoners were thrown into the Pit. Some were jailed upstairs and some of those were dangerous individuals. Although the Silvery Haired Man was a dangerous individual as well, he could still be counted on the side of good. Deep Court genealogy notwithstanding. "Speaking of which... where exactly am I? I know what people say about this place, but I want to know the truth about this place." Hoseki would inquire, stopping Reaper's trail of thought. He would shrug his shoulder without stopping his forward motion. The boy spoke in contradictions. He wanted to know where he was, but he claimed he knew what people said about it. "Lesson number 1. You cannot question where you are if you know what people say about it. Because it means you already know where you are and, thus, it renders your initial inquiry pointless." the Occult Sennin would instruct him.

Believing they could now journey in peace, Kazuki stayed in silence. Said peace would soon be broken by the Academy Student again. "I'm sorry, but I don't want to leave until I learn what this place is.". Hearing this would make the Senju Overlord stop and turn around so he could face the kid. "Apologies accepted but you are still going to leave this place." he would state with such finality on his voice, he would bear no discussion on that matter. This was no place for an Academy Student, in fact, this was the Headquarters of the ANBU Branch and only ANBU were authorized to be there, along with their prisoners. "Forcibly if I have to." the White Wolf would casually add as he resumed his walk. "You are, somehow, inside a forbidden area of the Obsidian Palace. No doubt due to the ineptitude of a certain guard. And to answer your question, one that you seem to know the response to, this is Sunagakure's prison facility. And as I have noted, this area is off limits." the Silvery Haired Man would clarify a few moments later. The end of this maze was finally in sight. A few more meters and the boy would be returned into the normal levels of the Obsidian Palace. Of course, he was not free from harm there, but at least, there would be less repercussions.

[MFT=478]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Arashi Hisame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
" Just because I've heard rumors doesn't mean I know this place. I've heard this is where monsters dwell... I want to know if it's true."<i></i> The boy's eyes looked directly into the seemingly lifeless orbs. This kid had spunk and he wasn't about to back down. He knew this Sennin was leagues above him but that didn't mean anything. He grew up facing fear and conquering it. This man was no different, after all he was human wasn't he? Sand began to condense into claws around his fingers. " I'm not just a weak child, you know. I am a Shinobi."<i></i> He didn't care if he hadn't passed the acade,you graduation yet. He's been able to hold his own in combat against a Sand Genin. He felt like he could handle what ever this place could throw his way.

The man continued to walk away from him. He felt as if he was just a speck of sand within a sandstorm. He felt like he was useless to this Sennin. He couldn't let that happen. He continued to walk with the man, but in a more serious voice he would speak. " If the guard is incompetent then allow me to replace him. I'm still not entirely sure what all happens here in the Obsidian Palace but I feel that's it's more than just a measly prison. I'm strong. Let me help."<i></i> this was a push and as he spoke the claws would dissipate back into dust as he would start to collect his emotions again. He wanted to be useful to this Sennin. It was rare for the boy to feel the need to impress others but this man seemed so different than most. He wanted to learn more from him.

((OoC: Not real sure how to go about requesting to join the ANBU branch icly but I tried lol))

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
”Just because I’ve heard the rumors doesn’t mean I know this place. I’ve heard this is where the monsters dwell… I want to know if it’s true.” the kid would state before adding ”I’m not just a weak child, you know. I am a Shinobi.”. By this time, Hoseki had conjured a pair of wolverine like claws into his hands, showing his skill to Kazuki. The Senju Overlord was not impressed, anyone could do that, although one had to remember this was just an Academy Student here. One that had been able to enter the ANBU’s HQ easily. That showed some skill and spunk, to say the least. ”There are no monsters here, not as stories detail them. Only men. Although one could argue some are worse than those monsters some people are so fond of.” the White Wolf would explain him. By now they were already near the exit of the HQ and near the regular levels of the Obsidian Palace. The Silvery Haired Man was ready to throw Hoseki out, the kid, however, had different plans. He was not ready to give up just yet. ”If the guard is incompetent then allow me to replace him. I’m still not entirely sure what hall happens here in the Obsidian Palace but I feel that’s it’s more than just a measly prison. I’m strong. Let me help.”

Reaper would pause and turn around. He would silently eye the Academy Student for a while. No doubt he was brave and had some skill. But he was still too young to be of any service to the Prison, the ANBU branch or the village itself. Still, the Deep Court Hybrid could see some use for him. After Takeyashi, this was going to be his second devil deal of the month. ”Are you certain of this? If you accept my deal there will be no turning back. No quitting. Your only way out will be death. Are you certain you are willing to risk that much? The Prison will not employ Academy Students. You will have to graduate to Genin before anything can be done. Return to me once you have attained that rank and we will discuss your education. This is a requirement that you will have to comply if you really wish to go forward. Seek me at my office in the Kazekage tower. Now leave .” Was that much of a deal? Not really, the real contract would only be revealed once Hoseki turned Genin. Until there, there was little that could be done.

[MFT - 424]
[Topic Left unless stopped]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Arashi Hisame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Are you certain of this? If you accept my deal there will be no turning back. No quitting. Your only way out will be death. Are you certain you are willing to risk that much? The Prison will not employ Academy Students. You will have to graduate to Genin before anything can be done. Return to me once you have attained that rank and we will discuss your education. This is a requirement that you will have to comply if you really wish to go forward. Seek me at my office in the Kazekage tower. Now leave .”

A grin stretched across his face; Hoseki had found a spark. He knew what he wanted to do. He needed to graduate as soon as possible so that he could work for the Sennin. He was excited to see where this could take him. Almost as if he had been trapped for decades he looked towards the exit before darting towards it. "Deal!<i></i> And with that he made his way back into the village.

[Topic left: Challenge Accepted]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back