Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Schoolhouse of Rock [Class]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Diligently the Medical-nin adjusts her spectacles, a swift hand course through her mane and completes her daily maintenance. Gracefully the instructor strolls through the academy, lithe and brilliant, despite her petite stature, before halting prior to entering the learning facility assigned to her. A leather satchel hung from upon her shoulder, her digits carefully adjust the ivory tie against the crimson attire before fully entering. Fortunately the kunoichi would not yet meet any students, her azure eyes fixating against a clock in the backdrop, Mikasa appeared to be unusually early – two hours to be precise.

During this period of solicitude would she begin to place pieces of parchment upon the desks, alongside the paper would lie quills and a bottle of ink to experiment with. While one may classify this as an old fashion experience, she preferred writing in this particular manner. “Hmm.. I wasn’t notified of how many are to attend.” she comments aloud, fingertips waltzing along her jawline – deep in thought. In that moment a grin would spread across her features, the maidens kaleidoscope orbs twinkling against the light within the classroom.

In one of the academy student’s drawer would be her prosthetic right hand, gloved, yet surely a surprise never the least. No one would be the wiser; her arm would be settle within a crimson pocket, disguising her actions completely. Upon another glance upwards would she take note of having to wait the entirety of another hour, “I set my clocks early because I'm always late.” she takes a faint breath, her vocals a melting wafer, “Yet today was a bit different, no?” she continues to muse before settling down behind a rather ancient appear oak wood desk, the chair far from comfortable.

"Whew, you sure got walk a lot of steps to get this classroom here in Konohagakure, but I wonder who these sad little academy students are going to be?" she pauses once more, "I'm just a b-"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
One Hour Later
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Those who entered the classroom would find upon their desk a random flower: a stargazer lily, a chrysanthemum, a crimson tulip, and a marigold. Shaking her head, she decides to add a few more on the off - that being of a coral camellia and an amethyst iris. A welcoming gift, or so many would assume. The appearance of Mikasa was void of life, her gaze dull and head slightly tilted downwards.

[OOC: Upon entering, roll a random dice of 1-4. The above flowers are in order and desk one has Mikasa's prosthetic hand in the desk cubbyhole. Lets have a fun time! I work in the evenings Sunday - Thursday, just an advisory.
[Edit: Added in two more desks, before posting this evening. 5 and 6]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tumblr_inline_osj6azYOM21uwzdwp_540.png

"I will become the protector my father was. For my Minamoto Pride!"
<i></i>
Today was the day. Unlike most others, after all the grinding and complaining, his mother had finally pulled the strings needed to get him into the village academy. It was time to begin his story. The story of the Son of the first and third Mizukages, the story of the boy who began his life with much adversity. His home was a frozen tundra, and for reasons he knew nothing about, he would find it within himself to pursue the dreams and ambitions of his father. They were not his own, but they were something to strive for. They were something he could hang his hat on at the end of the day and at any pace regardless of his own truths he would find that this was at least something that he could pinpoint to begin his shinobi life living towards. "Where is the class?" he questioned as he paced himself.

He wore this black jumpsuit today, it was almost a full body suit that helped his mobility a bit. The academy in its reconstruction was nice enough to supply it for him because his clothes from travel were tattered and sullied. The Shinobi open toe wear was all the rage as well, or so it seemed. So, as he would walk through the hallways he'd look back to his paper with the map of the building that Mother Masa got for him. It was weird, because of the rebuilding process Yoshi found himself staring down hallways that no longer existed. 'There is a Taijutsu class somewhere around here... Bah! Where is Kouza? He could've helped me find this silly place!' shaking his head he would hear a distant singing. His ears perked up as he looked around trying to trace the area from which the sound came from. And it led him to an empty class...

Along the desks were flowers? Was this an introduction to pottery? Tilting his head, 'Am I even in the right academy?' thinking for a moment before turning to the instructor. He noticed she was quite pretty, like most women in this village seemed to be. Maybe he would find someone as strong as his mother but as pretty as these women? Doubtful. However, this was a chance to ask these most important questions. "Uhm, Ma'am, Is this a shinobi class?", he'd ask just entering through the threshold of the door before slowly making his way to a desk... only to be respectable.

On his desk... He found a crimson looking flower, before sitting down he would look up wondering what would come of this.
TatsumakiBOT - Today at 9:13 PM
:game_die: 1d4 | Tama-Taro, In the end, the result was: 3

Yozora Akihito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akihito walked to class in a sedated pace. Hurries? Worries? Meh, too mcuh effort. A calm walk is a good way to start his third year of shinobi instruction. His mother had yelled at him once more for him to run or he would be late but, like always, it fell in deaf ears.
It was a rather nice day outside. Perfect to laze around. Too bad no one would let him just plop down somewhere and read a book. Well, maybe if he disguises the book when he gets to class he might be able to read in peace. Akihito just hoped the teacher wouldn't be very attentive.
Soon enough the building came into view. Or well, what existed of it. Reconstruction efforts were going strong but the job had yet to finish. Stepping inside he pulled out his trusty floor plan (which he definitely did not steal in order to save time) and headed for the classroom, all the while wondering who would be attending. He didn't really know many people. Students came and went in this village. Most didn't bother with the inconspicuous.
"Aha! Found ya." Having finished navigating towards the classroom, Akihito stored the floor plan in his pocket and opened the door.
Inside he saw a boy, definitely older than him, sitting in one of the desks. He was inspecting a flower on his desk. Akihito also noticed that every other desk had flowers too. "Huh... interesting." He chose a desk with a chrysathemum to sit down (Akihito liked the flower's tea quite a bit), and went to prop his head on the table. Before he did though he caught a glimpse of the teacher, who was, rather obviously now that he thought about it, in her desk. She looked... odd. Lifeless.
He decided to question his classmate: "Hey, dude. Is the teacher dead?"
TatsumakiBOT - Today at 4:46 PM
:game_die: 1d4 | Primeval Revenant, In the end, the result was: 2

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

He had not been far behind Yoshi, having detoured slightly as he had caught some of the students training outside and had stayed back to watch them since he thought there was time to spare. When he did arrive at the classroom his assumption was proven right in that the class had yet to start however he wondered just what the flowers were for but did not press it to much. Unlike Yoshi, Kouza was not wearing a jumpsuit but rather a black tank top which was a size to big, simple black pants and mesh coverings over his forearms and shins. Having been the only one currently to have a weapon, which in this case was a simple sword sheathed on his back, he mulled over the thought that maybe weapons weren't needed for the class. This thought however was blanketed by the fact that Kouza went everywhere with his sword even if he barely knew how to use it outside of simple strikes but it was far better than a kunai. Reasoning aside, he would look for a seat and while preferring one next to Yoshi this time he would sit away from his friend considering the type of class this was supposed to be.

"Being taught by a dead body....that would be interesting would it Yoshi?"

His question would be posed as he neared where Yoshi was sitting, electing not to take his seat just yet as the class hadn't started so he had no reason to. He would instead scratch the back of his head with a emotionless smirk before looking back at the teacher and truly analyzing her. It was true though what Akihiko's question had raised, their teacher did look strange but so did Kouza on more than one occasion. The thought of being taught by a corpse did seem kind of cool while at the same time running a chill down his spine.

"Yikes at the thought of that on the other hand."

TatsumakiBOT - Today at 3:05 PM
:game_die: 1d4 | B3arcatNation, In the end, the result was: 1

Had to roll 3 times since desks 2 and 3 were taken. @_@ Desk 1 it is

WC: 328

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was Ryo Uchiha’s first day in the academy, he was nervous and excited at the same time that this would be the start to his journey in becoming a shinobi. Ryo explored the Academy, passing by the training grounds, Library and then to the classrooms. As he entered the hallway he wondered how many classmates he would have, what their personalities would be, and what were their names. As he thought of this he finally saw the room and quickly made his way to the doorway. As Ryo entered the class he would be seen wearing a black jacket with the Uchiha symbol on the back, along with a black shirt underneath with a gray shorts. Ryo turned to look at the teacher and three students already there and he would introduce himself to the class already there. “My name is Uchiha, Ryo.” He would turn to the teacher waiting for a response from her, but as a minute passed he gave a smile and quickly made his way to an open desk. Seeing that three of the four desks that were before him were taken he quickly made his way towards the seat with the marigold. As he sat he’d look around with confusion wondering if something was wrong with their teacher. He’d turned to his fellow classmates “Is something wrong with the teacher?” he’d ask. Turning away from them he’d keep his attention on the teacher for a while wondering if she was asleep or unconscious. he’d then turn his attention to the flower on his desk a marigold.
What do flowers have to do with teaching us to be shinobi he thought and even more so what was the teacher doing there standing lifeless, was there a test having to do with flowers and these question worried him. But he did his best to maintain a calm composure. He’d look back at the Marigold and said quietly “What a beautiful flower.” Now relaxed, he’d lift his head to look at the teacher waiting for instruction.
TatsumakiBOT - Today at 11:05 AM
:game_die: 1d4 | ErikAzog, In the end, the result was: 4

[MFT] WC:347

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

On cure the body of the maiden lurches upright, her expression emitting a sign of life yet again. Silently kaleidoscope orbs scan against the classroom and the four bodies before her, “Oh, pardon me.” she begins in a sincere tone, a melting wafer upon the tongue. “I fell asleep? I arrived a bit too early this morning.” she explains with a hint of embarrassment, her gloved hand streaks through her platinum mane to compliment the faint scarlet flush building on her features. “I assure you nothing is wrong, perhaps one day you too can slumber with your eyes ajar.” she insists before coming to a stand, pacing about until reaching the opposite side of the workspace.

“I am Tsukasa Mikasa, medical kunoichi of the Konohagakure Medical Corporation.” she introduces herself, head tilting downwards to bow formally to the students. An index finger points towards Suyashi, “Indeed, this is a shinobi course.” she pauses to Akihito and Kouza, “Not dead.” she repeats once again. Eventually her attention would rest against the lad whom entered last, not that she was aware of this detail, being Ryo, “Right you are! All of these are my favorites and a congratulation of being accepted into our esteemed academic program!” the maiden becoming a bit winded from all the sudden bouts of speaking.

“Foremost, I wish for you each to introduce yourself and then sniff the flower, explaining to the class what it is you smell.” she insists with a widening grin, her digits begin to toy with her arm sleeve – removing a black rose. Tenderly the flora presses against her nostrils, “Reminds me of a wild orchard.” the plant life lowering, settling against the wide desk in which she were to instruct from. “Once we are done with this simple introduction we will begin our session. I promise to make it as entertaining for you all as possible.” a momentary pause would ensue, the happy go lucky educator waltzes forward, closing the distance between the group and herself by a few feet.

Excitedly she gestures towards the initial student to begin, “The subject is a surprise, so don’t ask until after introductions.” she comments gingerly. Gently her fingertips prod against her chin, contemplating if she had spoken far too much already? The inquiry of 'was this the proper amount for a class this grand'? Never the least would she not dwell on the matter for far too long as time was of the essence! A busy schedule awaited the youths and she would not be the one to have the blame settle upon if they were unable to go about the rest of their day as planned.

[OOC: Introduction time and onward to the fun!]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tumblr_onrm0vxBFs1rxhcsqo1_400.gif

As it would seem, the teacher would seemingly turn back on like some sort of robot, something about her was off so much so Suyashi, would get this weird automated feel. Her eyes even felt like they were weird. However, she was alluring enough to stop the thoughts from coming about. looking at the flower infront of him he would notice there were others coming into the class as well, more people was a good thing. It would make sense that this was a class to teach a lesson of shinobi hood, and not just something that would be considered a throwaway economics class. Or something boring about the history of the village. However, he would take every class and would not complain. It was sooo much better than the alternative. Not having somewhere to go all together. As he spotted the people coming into the class he's make a note of each one. Even looking at Kouza strangely enough like he was someone that he would now have to study. Everything was a competition, and he wanted to be on top. Like his father, top of his class, strong and intelligent.

It wasnt always the same correlation though, Suyashi was not like his father, didnt have the same support system and had his own road blocks ahead of him maybe even worse than his father had. It was fun, all things considered, his mother believed in him. So much so that she said he would be better than his father... To which Yoshi would find himself pondering of days that he would be sitting at the desk wearing the hat that dignified him as eader of the known nation. How boring it must have been... paperwork and such. Having little time for anything else. Was this what he was destined for? Maybe... Maybe not. However, Yoshi would take everything in with a pinch of salt, looking to make each day count towards his father's goal.

"I guess I'll begin.", nodding he would stand at his desk holding up his index digit, "I am Suyashi of the Minamoto Clan from Mist. Nice to be in a class with you all. I hope we can all grow strong together!" ending with a heightened tone. Hope for the future, was all he wanted. Friends. A way to make his mother and father proud. A way he could live and sleep with his decisions at night. To protect everything in his life with his life. Twas his Minamoto Way. It was his Minamoto Pride, and one could look into the eyes of this young lad and see that when he spoke of himself and his heritage that he was proud to be the boy becoming a man. Proud to be here in this moment with the rest of his fellow students and future colleagues. And with that he would take a sniff of the flower...

"It smells... sweet, but musky...? Is that strange?", he'd say as he would go to sit down allowing the next person to speak.

[WC = 502]
[TWC = 932]

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana, decided to try learning the ways of the Leaf Village. She was instructed to walk down a long hallway to the schoolroom. When she got to the desired location, about to open the door she heard other children making noise. She bit down on her lip, hoping this was going to be an easy experience. She began to tense a little and feel very shy.

Slowly she turned the knock shakily to the classroom. There were four other children there, it seems they just looked at stared at her. Her heart began to pound and she thought to herself, what have I gotten into. She turned her head to look at her teacher, a little smile pierced at her lips, she gave a quiet sigh as she went to sit at one of the desks.

The other four children had varied flowers on their desks, Hana wondered why, she looked at flowers mysteriously. One the Children spoke of who he was, and of how the flower had smelt to him. Hana, sat quietly back in her chair nervously awaiting to hear the other three children speak.

Yozora Akihito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akihito didn't know what to think of the teacher. The start of the class was rather... weird, to say the least. Well, as long as she teached well and didn't bore him half to death (or to actual death, who knows), it was alright. This class at the very least started in an interesting way, he hoped it did not dissapoint. Well, if it did then he would just sleep, no worries about that. Life would just go on as normal.
The boy from the Minamoto clan introduced himself, he said he was called Suyashi didn't he? Well, he was also interesting, an energetic one that's for sure. Not really Akihito's preference in people but it was a class, you didn't choose the people you ended up with. He seemed to have a lot of ambition within him. For what? Akihito had no idea. As long as it didn't hurt him or anyone that he cared about...
Just before Suyashi had introduced himself a girl came into the class. She looked rather nervous. Which was kinda obvious as she was shaking like a leaf. Heh, leaf. Well, anyways, distracted as he was by the Minamoto's introduction, only now did he look at her better. She sat at a desk without a flower as there were none left and was fidgeting, a lot. Highstrung or just nervous because of new people? Paranoid or just afraid? Who knew but her...
Guess I better introduce myself. "Yo, the name's Yozora Akihito. No special clan, just a normal leaf shinobi family. I hope not to get too bored and that this class continues as interesting as it started. Apart from that... Well, getting stronger is the default objective but I'd rather be able to use cunning to survive and protect. After all, strenght is useless if you kill yourself with it. And I wouldn't have to move an inch, which is a bonus."
Akihito guesses that was good enough of an introduction. He only realized afterwards that it could be a bit provoking towards the Minamoto biy. Huh, whoops? Not the objective but no matter. As long as it didn't bring any problems to him, he didn't care.
"The flower smells like... Ugh, that smells awful. Also smells musky, but just... Ugh. As much as the tea is good, it smells awful. Reminds me of a clearing in the forest I used to run to in order to hide from chores."
That should be good enough for his turn. Akihito sat back down and waited.

WC=422

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

His gaze was focused on Yoshi for a few moments, even while the teacher spoke as he was unaccustomed to being ignored by his friend. Both pupils would drop after a few seconds had passed, his body turning from Yoshi before walking towards his seat. To say he didn't feel some type of way was a misunderstanding of how emotionally attached he had been to his close friend, to the point where being ignored so blatantly would and did give him a sinking feeling in his stomach almost. He mentally questioned whether things were changing now that they had been within another shinobi village and had found a home, that maybe Yoshi wouldn't -need- him. Grinding his back teeth together, Kouza held a blank gaze towards his desk as the words of the teacher and subsequently Yoshi would meld together in his ears. They would flow through the left and out of the right while he momentarily looked towards his hands, which were starting ever so slightly to develop roughness right along the underside of his palm.

"Maybe that's why..."

He rationalized that maybe since they were in the here and now that Yoshi did not see him in the same light, basked equally in it's presence. That much he could not disagree with as he had shown much less potential for being a shinobi, retreating back into a shadowed role while watching Yoshi excel. Maybe this was why he was ignored, cause he was nothing more than a wishful thought when around those who posed much more than a simple friend. Catching himself and his thoughts, Kouza's eyes would widen as the voices of those in the class became clearer and clearer to him. Snapping from his momentary daze he'd take a calm breath before answering once the boy who turned out to be named Akihito had finished up. He would stand up from his seat, taking a few second to gather himself before speaking with a low tone that built in volume as he spoke.

"My name is Nokugara Kouza, born into the Nokugara Clan from Mist but I was far to young to know much about them or much of my parents."

After taking a seat, he would like the others take a sniff of the flower at his desk. There would be a spaced out blink followed by another before he would take a second sniff of the plant. It was strange, he had been expecting an aroma which flowers were categorized as having and yet his sense of smell did not translate this. Instead the scent the flower gave off mild, almost airy to him. It was not something which was pleasant nor was it something which stunk...

"Bland..almost indifferent--"

He was going to speak more however something caught his eye at his desk, something which he had not noticed before due to a lapsing of his attention. Reaching his hand into the cubbyhole of his desk, he'd feel something familiar and it was something which due to him being caught off guard ran a chill up his spine. It did not take long before Kouza was out of his seat with his back to the nearby wall, a single finger pointing at his desk and his mouth agape.

"D-d-d-dheres...somethi-thing in there...."

He was freaked out because it felt like flesh and skin and he had been damn sure there was fingers...

WC: 560

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana, stared blankly at the chalkboard, as the other boys said, about who they were and about the flowers. She noticed one boy looking at her strangely, she took a quick glance at him. She wondered why he keep staring her down, made her feel even more nervous. Hana began to fumble with a piece of paper on her desk to occupy, what time she had left there.

It seemed none of the boys liked the smells of the flowers, they had. In a way Hana was glad she had none if they all smelled weird. Although she liked flowers, today was different I suppose. She didn’t even want to be in the classroom.

Honestly, she wasn’t paying much attention, her mind was elsewhere thinking she could learn and do much more. She sat a few more moments, before getting up from the back of the class. Hana stood at the front of the teacher’s desk. “I’m sorry, but I just can’t be here”. The teacher looked surprise and confused of why she said that. And with her words, Hana rushed out the school room in a hurry.

[Topic Left]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: After Ryo's post, I will be posting. Once that is up and available, one does not have to follow posting order in this thread as it won't affect the progression or outcome. I promise it will be interesting from this point out.]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He leaned back and listened to his classmates introductions paying the attention to their backgrounds and listened closely when they announced their names not wanting to forget them. One by one he heard them as they presented themselves he heard their names; Suyashi Minamoto, Yozora Akihito, and Nokugara Kouza. He thought to himself for a bit they all have interesting names. He wondered how if he will make friends with any of them, he only stopped paying attention when he heard the class door open and saw an older girl enter, he wondered if she would be in trouble to just barge in as introductions were going on but maybe the zombie teacher would notice he thought. he saw that she had taken notice she had taken one of the empty seats. But she had gone as soon as Nokugara Kouza had just finished introducing himself to class. Realizing it was his turn to introduce himself he stood up and turned to the teacher as he did, he’d cough into his mouth a little bit.

“My name is Uchiha Ryo. And I’m happy to meet you all. ” he turned around and pointed to the back of his jacket, “I’m a Uchiha and I was born here in Konoha.” he’d smile at the class and walked back to his seat. He wondered on his way back if he had made a good impression on the class, he ran his hand through his hair, nervous. First day he thought to himself let’s get through it on a good note.

He would sit down back in his chair, he wrapped his fingers around the marigold and rose it up to face only to take a sniff of it. Immediately after he would drop the flower from his hands, and started to cough, “That flower has a horrible smell. A warning would've been helpful before I put my face in it.” he’d use his hand to as if push the repugnant smell away from his nose. “Gah, I hate bitter.” he’d pinch his nose, leaning back in his chair. He used his finger to push the flower to the corner of his desk. He had wondered if it was the stench of the flowers that had caused the girl earlier to leave in such a hurry. He thought about what teacher meant to do with these flowers and how they pertained to the class and if this was a shinobi flower picking class. For now he simply sat back, nose pinched.

MWC:417

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'I'm late..! I'm late!' thought the young child Yaboi as he raced up and down a hallway of the academy looking for the classroom. A poor sense of direction is one thing, but for Yaboi it was a real struggle. 'Why does this always happen?' he thought, folding his arms over his chest and rethinking of the directions given to him by his friend Ryo. The boy brought his hands up to his face and slapped his cheeks as if to wake him up and soon after he bolted off again in search for the classroom. Time was ticking but getting to the class at all was Yaboi's top priority. He peeked into each and every classroom that he could 'It has to be one of these..' he thought but to no avail. More time had passed, surely he was late. He bit his bottom lip just thinking of the embarrassment he would soon have to endure upon a late arrival. As luck would have it, the door to the class was finally found. Yaboi stood infront of the door and took in a few deep breaths, the weight of being late for class was crushing for the young boy.

Yaboi reached out with a free hand and opened the door, swinging it open and leaving it ajar as he took two steps into the classroom. Sporting a white tank top, dark green shorts and sandals as is his usual attire. Yaboi pressed his arms to his sides and bowed deeply and closed his eyes "Sorry!" he began with a loud voice as to address all those present within the classroom "Sorry for my tardiness, everyone! My name is Yaboi and I won't let this happen again!" he announced. Embarrassment washed over the lad as his cheeks went a bit flush. He looked up from his bow to get a quick glance at his classmates and teacher as if to gauge their reactions and soon after he stood straight up, chuckling under-breath awkwardly and bringing a hand up to rub at the back of his shaved head 'Ugh.. Not the introduction I wanted..!' he thought.

WC: 355

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Interestingly enough another student would enter the learning environment, only to swiftly leave as quickly as she had arrived. This wouldn’t faze the instructor for she would only assume the lass had mistakenly entered the wrong room to begin with. Before Mikasa would be able to speak, another young man would arrive upon the scene, apologizing profusely for the sudden interruption and inability to arrive on time. “Take your seat, Yaboi-kun.” she murmurs gently, forgiving the young man; the initial days within the academy were often the toughest and led many to feel uneasy.

“Excellent, I am glad you have all introduced yourselves, but today will serve as quite the learning opportunity.” she begins, the maiden propping her frame upon the desktop – legs daintily crossing over one another. “In the shinobi world trust is formed on the most basic of fundamentals, yet trust is not an item we can afford to utilize on a daily basis.” the medical-nin explains, fanning her hand outwards and soon extends an index finger to motion towards the flowers. “A simple greeting, yes? Normally a beautiful flower would arise no suspicion.” she concludes.

Allowing the group to bask in the thought of the lesson turning grim would a thin grin appear on the features of the platinum mane woman, “Regrettably it seems the lot of you, minus Yaboi-kun, have chosen to trust me based on my status as a teacher Whether intentional or not.” she murmurs, stretching her left arm outwards against the board behind her. “Our lesson today is based on toxins, more commonly referred to poisons, and how to identify which one is which.”

A thin thread of chakra streaks upwards towards the corner of the board, unraveling what one would normally assume a rolled up map of the world; in fact this were not the case. Unraveling would a list of poisons and the effects of each.

List upon the board.

“Quite a handful of items!” she chimes sweetly, beginning to swing her feet to and fro, “The flowers you sniffed are variations of altered poisons, which should be beginning to affect your bodies fairly soon.” she continues in a dove like tone, “Not to worry, once you correctly identify the combination effecting you, will I remove the toxin.” she explains. A brief pause would ensue, her oceanic blue optics scanning between the students, “Yaboi-kun, to make this class more interesting, your fellow students may only communicate their final guess to you and you have to relay said response to me. Wrong and I will not remove the said impurities, they will have to dissipate through perspiration over the next five or so hours . Obviously you can aid them with your own guesses.”

With that being said she would gesture towards an old fashion coo-coo clock upon the wall, “One hour is your time limit, everyone. Tick tock.”
The list of poisons has been linked above, but for reiteration Click Here.
  • Tsuyashi's initial effect is an itchy nose and slight irritation towards others.
  • Akihito's initial effect is occasional unfocusing of the eyes and slight paranoia.
  • Kouza's initial effects is finding slight difficulty with being able to focus on the list of poisons and squinting required to read various portions of the text.
  • Ryo's initial effect is the beginning signs of stiffness in the shoulders.

[OOC: With each round, up to four/five, will the effects become more severe and easier to guess. Lets have fun! Remember, feel free to break posting order!]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yaboi? That was such a weird name to Suyashi. Though it didnt matter, his nose has this twitch. It started small but he would listen and watch the rest of the class... but more or less looking to Kouza. This was... irritating. Looking around , even making him quite angry at this woman who left? Shaking his head, why did she enter the class, then leave?! It was slightly infuriating. Even more so that his nose was twitching... that slight twitch that caused him to itch. Listening to Tsukasa he would find his being to be unable to really focus, not because of his-... Then Kouza would scream out about the hand in his cubby hole in his desk about a hand which caused him to instantly get up and look into his desk. "What the heck Tsukasa-sensei!? What is going on?", shaking his head he would roll his shoulders trying to focus himself to the chalk board. Though, he would look to the bottom of the list thinking his symptoms were the worst. He felt rage building up in him... as well as the uncontrollable twitch.

"...Argh.. Not Searing Mist?! Ugh...", he's scratch away at his nose before looking back to the class, shaking his head as his face would begin to burn a crimson hue, and he was getting more and more agitated, more and more volatile. He didnt want this... it was against his will. He felt like this was more than just a class, he felt like this was a test, he felt like this was life and death! Could he note trust even those close to him? Was this the reason his father died? Protecting people that would stab him in the back? There wasnt much else he could manage before looking up at the different types of poisons, it was intriguing. It was something he would look to use himself, maybe... Maybe he would be able to places these effects on his opponents even his comrades when in competition!

Though now it was not the time to be bright and smile... because his entire body wanted to throw hands with Tsukasa and Yaboi for their weird names. Kouza was hounding him! and the typical male Ryo over there, what the hell was this! Was he the only one that made any sense!? He was tempted to thrash about but he knew it wasnt him... it couldnt be... Right? This wasnt who he was, this was the toxins? Or was he really getting bent out of shape over the class, over being taken advantage of by his teacher! The woman he was told he could trust! However, he knew he needed to figure this out... he needed to figure what was going on through his body!

"Not... Mustard...Gas... Not Searing Mist...", nodding he would mark those out in his head.

WC = 472
TWC = 1,404

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi had rushed over to a seat upon his teacher's instruction. 'Whats with the flowers?' thought the child upon looking around the class, he simply shrugged and looked to the front of the class to quietly listen to the teacher. Tsukasa-sensei spoke about trust and the flowers on the desk 'Maybe its good I'm late, sniffing flowers would totally make me sneeze.' the child thought for a moment before focusing his attention back to his teacher. Toxins or poisons was the topic of today's lesson as said by Tsukasa-sensei 'Ugh.. I don't really like poisons.' Yaboi thought to himself, it occurred to him that some of his classmates were a bit taken back by the announcement of the topic 'Maybe they don't like poisons either.'. It wasn't until the teacher had revealed that the flowers had variations of poisons within them that Yaboi began to get the full picture, his otherwise neutral expression had changed as his brow furrowed; quite the serious lad now.

There was a commotion over by Kouza's desk about a hand of sorts being in his desk to which another classmate, Suyashi, went to look at aswell. 'A hand.. No wait, there is no time for that. Surely its there as a distraction or.. Maybe to increase an effect of a poison by fear? This stuff is so complicated!' Yaboi thought as he stared list of poisons, resting his hands atop his desk. Yaboi shook his head, quickly glancing to his fellow classmates to see if the poisons had taken effect and if they had any visible symptoms. It was still early but one classmate had stuck out to Yaboi and that was Suyashi, 'I missed introductions, and he looks to be getting irritable. Maybe its best not to start asking names.. Tsukasa-sensei tricked the class and they smelled the flowers. Trust is going to be a big issue, and I have to give their answer for them? Ugh.. What a pain.' the child thought in conclusion and shook his head. Yaboi quickly rose from his seat and shot his hand up high in the air so as to speak. "Sensei! If my classmates are poisoned would it not be difficult for them to figure out the poison themselves while dealing with the symptoms? Also, if I am to be the one to give their final answer to you, why would they trust me?" inquired the young lad with a sense of urgency. Yaboi waved his hand before continuing with more questions "Also! Are all the poisons a combination?". 'Its going to be hard working with my classmates that are poisoned, but I have to use every option available to me. That's what a shinobi would do!' announced Yaboi in his mind to give him confidence in this test!

WC: 463
TWC: 818

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He rose his right hand up to his forehead, he was in disbelief of the situation at hand. He shaked his head violently, turning to look at his friend Yaboi, “We need to get me cured of this poison.” He felt his shoulders beginning to stiff. He then turned back to look at the board, he placed his hands at both ends of his desks, wrapping his fingers around the corners. He looked intensely at the board, he looked at the words, as he looked at the board, he scrunched his face in anger at the teacher and at the school “I thought the academy was suppose to be easy.” he pulled at the corners, as his anger subsided “No point in being mad now.” he slowly closed his eyes for short time and when he opened them his sharingan could be seen by those around him. “Hopefully this will help me solve this mystery poison.” Ryo looked intensely at the board, he would look through the list what seemed to him an endless list of poisons. He read them to himself quietly “It’s not wraith’s dream.. Or is it? What if my stiff shoulders are a byproduct of it. I’ll have to put a pin in that one.” he continued to look, his eyes racing through the list, “Not Castor oil, that’s for sure. Maybe she was crazy enough to use a dangerous poison!” he quickly turned his head to look at the end of the list. Shocked by what he had read “Searing mist, my lungs aren’t burning I guess this isn’t it.

He looked at the his classmates who were affected by the poisons. He saw how Suyashi’s nose was irritating him and saw how he was constantly scratching his nose, “Maybe he’s a booger eater?” He whisper over to Yaboi “And he just makes it look like he’s scratching his nose.” Ryo would smirk to himself at this thought. Ryo looked at the others in his class but they looked like they must still be in disbelief of the situation at hand. “Gah, I can’t waste anymore time!” he turned his eyes back to board.

WC: 349

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm not good with this kind of stuff Ryo.." replied Yaboi to Ryo "I have to match your symptoms to the poison's effect.. But that only narrows down the choices.". Yaboi focused his attention on his friend Ryo looking for any visible symptoms 'I should just ask Ryo how he is feeling.. He is the one that is poisoned afterall.' thought the young one. Before Yaboi could open his mouth Ryo had already turned to read over the poisons list himself 'Maybe after a bit more reading..'. The child had turned his attentions back to the list of poisons, scanning them one after the other with his eyes. 'I need to match the symptoms and the effects.' he repeated in his head once more as he thought back to Suyashi and his visible symptoms, 'Is he just irritable or is he starting to get angry.' thought Yaboi before his train of thought was cutoff by Ryo with mention of a 'booger eater'. His head turned to Ryo "Wait.. His nose is bothering him?" questioned Yaboi, the cogs in his head turning once more trying to connect the dots.

His eyes shot quickly to Suyashi to confirm the symptom with his own eyes before once again focusing his attention on the list of poisons. 'The only mention of nose is.. Searing Mist. Thats not good at all! Ugh.. Should I guess now before the symptoms get worse?' the boy thought in his mind, shaking his head. 'If I'm wrong he won't get fixed, so then waiting for more symptoms is okay?' the child looked back to Ryo who had his sharingan activated. 'Can't forget about Ryo.' thought Yaboi "Ryo, how do you feel? Does anything.. Like, hurt?" inquired the child to the dark haired one. Having come to a decision soon after asking his question, Yaboi turned back to face Suyashi. "Real sorry, I was late and missed introductions." began the boy "But I think you're poisoned by Fury Gas.. And maybe Searing Mist." admitted Yaboi, not knowing what face to make he simply frowns 'I should see what he thinks.'. Yaboi exhaled, feeling the weight of responsibility more and more.

WC:360
TWC:1178

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
[Post incoming, I do apologize but some things happened irl both living situations/health related that has been resolved]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back