Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Schoolhouse of Rock [Class]

Yozora Akihito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
POISONED?! What? I... why... This makes no sense! Akihito was dumbfounded. He had come to this class as more of a formality, in order to actually attend something educational. He had expected to have a normal boring class with a normal sensei (seriously! Who poisons students?!) and then go back home after it was done, but this... this was something else. Being poisoned was very far down in the list of things Akihito wanted to try as a student, very very far down. This was not at all going as planned. Maybe he shouldn't have made such a show of boredom during introductions? Karma sure is evil...
Now he had to divine the correct poison mix from within the list of poisons on the boar, while poisoned, and communicate his choice to the other boy, Yaboi. I really hope I get it right, I don't want to have to suffer through this more than I have to... Seeing as time was running out due to the poison spreading, Akihito looked towards the board and tried to assess what he felt. The first thing he noticed was... That it was hard to read the board! Why are those letters so smudged? Wait, they're fine again. And blurry again. Oooooh. This will make it a lot harder... It appeared that the poison was impairing Akihito's vision which, considering the circumstances, was a pretty awful thing.
Akihito decided to copy what he could off the board so he wouldn't have to look so far in order to get his answers.
Let's see... Which poisons could Tsukasa-sensei have chosen? I doubt it's the strong ones, after all, this is just a class and we're not even genin. I doubt she would try to kill us...
Unless she is a spy... What if that's it? What if she was sent by another village to kill the newest generation?! Are we going to die? I don't want to die, I have so much to do!
Panicking Akihito started lookign around frantically. Tsukasa-sensei was still sitting at her desk, calmly watching. Like a mastermind watching their plan come to fruition. His classmates were... not calm, but not too agitated either. This made no sense to Akihito, did they not see how much danger they were in? Was he the only one? He couldn't be going crazy, so they had to be just oblivious... Wait... This doesn't feel right... I am usually the calm one... Why am I so jumpy? Akihito took a few breaths to try and calm down, which was not fully effective but enough for him to turn his focus back into his notes. Wether sensei wishes us dead or not, this list might help... Or not, considering the fact that she wrote it... He spent a while reading through the list and muling over the symptoms each poison displayed. Not Euphorium, not Fury Gas, not Botulinum, not Castor Oil...
After a lot of reading Akihito had narrowed down his choices to two poisons, at least for the symptoms he now thought he was suffering from. With those choices... I can only guess Twilight Venom and Wraith's Dream. At least the second one explains a bit of the jumpiness... I would have bet on Black Lotus too, had that not been an injury poison... Now I need to discuss these choices with the rest.
The decision made, Akihito signalled Yaboi to approach so he could communicate his choices and see what he though of them.

WC=590

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
  • Suyashi’s symptoms increase! The once itching in his nose becomes far more painful, a light painful cough begins to plague him. Irritation worsens, angry thoughts would begin to formulate in his mind.

• Akihito symptoms increase! The once slight blur of vision becomes consistent, perhaps he should consider getting eyewear in the future. Poor lad, his paranoia worsens considerably and every slight movement would startle him!

• Kouza’s symptoms increase! The world once full of vivid colors begins to fade to black and white. The youngster would find difficulty coming up with the solution to the poison inquiry, requiring a considerable amount of thought power.

• Ryo’s symptoms increase! His responses exhibit the behavior of a turtle, taking a bit longer than the average human. The faint stiffness in his shoulders begins to spread downwards to the chest. To top it off, the poor academy student would notice an unusual ache in his muscles to boot!

bINVQdP.png

The medical-kuniochi scratches at the back of her head, withdrawing pieces of parchments before rummaging about within the drawers of the desk. “Aha! There it is!” she comments, plucking a quill from behind her right ear, “Silly me, forgot where I placed this.” she admits to herself aloud, jotting down the behavior of the students. Each student would begin to wrack their brains for the solution, while one may deem this particular learning style as foul, she knew in the future this lesson would greatly benefit the youngsters.

Mikasa’s attention turns to that of Suyashi, “What is going on? A valuable lesson and what better way to know what we place induces on our foes than to place on ourselves?” she inquires, tilting her head slightly to the left in confusion. Without a breath in-between, the ocean gaze settles against Yaboi with the flurry of questions. “Of course it will be difficult, but we have the answers spread out before our very eyes.” she indicates, extending a digit towards the board. Pausing momentarily, a thin grin surfaces on her features, “What better way to begin to build up trust with your fellow classmates than being the one to communicate the final answers? Also, yes, they are a combination.” she concludes, crossing her legs daintily.

The sound of laughter escapes her lips, “That is correct, Ryo-kun, no need to be angry. What done is done, let us use this as a learning opportunity!” she chirps happily, clasping her hands together, “No worries, I’ll take back my previous statement and cure you all. However, if the answer you give to Yaboi is incorrect, you will fail the class.” she stipulates before turning her attention to the last one to speak, the shifting in his seat shinobi to be, “Akihito-kun, you don’t need to be so antsy. Whatever could be wrong?” she asks in a gentle tone.

Nearly forgetting the other child, Kouza, he seemed to be in a state of shock due to the puppet hand she left in the poor lads desk. Not to worry, he would still be able to participate, providing he found where his tongue had gone. "Do you all trust Yaboi-kun?" she begins, "You are to give him your responses when you are ready, then come to me and I will end your suffer-" she halts herself, "Learning for the day." she re-describes. "Will Yaboi-kun sabatoge you all to only have himself pass? Surely not." she places the thoughts into the minds of the students - mind games were often a powerful tool in the shinobi world.
OOC: Understandably the time in which this thread is taking is causing a few frustrations, not my intentions. All one has to do is hit the following marks:
  • Each participant must make a minimum of 5 posts in the thread.
  • Each participant must meet the minimum word count of 1500 words.

Once that has been done, when you all are ready, you may proceed to give your answers and be on your way! Mikasa would merely utilize System Restoration on your character on the way out. If you are attempting to leave on your next post(s) (You do not have utilize posting order, post away!!), understandably, ensure you hit the word count mark. I will not be posting until the end of the session unless directly needing to from this point.
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He couldnt help it, but the burning wouldnt stop he looked around the class and was completely frazzled! This new kid was telling him that he was being affected by Searing mist? That wouldnt make any sense unless Tsukasa changed something about the poison... He could feel his brain going haywire. He was angry, when he was never an angry person to begin with! How dare this happen to him! How dare the tea-... Then he snapped, he looked at Yaboi and just as he would raise a fist to the boy he felt a burning sensation running all over his face and nose. "GRAAHH!!! MY FACE IS BURNING BURNING!!! GWAAAHH!!!!", he fell to the floor toppling over before he would grab his face. Kouza sat there staring off into the distance. This was not going to be good! But he knew it was fury gas... but how... how could he trust Yaboi! He didnt know this kid! Then again he was trying to help! So maybe he would have to, he had not choice!

"Yes! Thats it! THATS IT! YABOI! ITS SEARING MIST!!!! AND FURY GAS!! TELL THE TEACHER!!!", he put his faith in the boy... maybe this was going to be a good idea but a leap of faith was always needed to get out of things such as this. This would build their relationship for the future! Who knew... who knew

WC = 234
TWC = 1638 (WC Completed)

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Silent and forgotten maybe as Kouza had slumped against the back wall of the class no longer possessed by fear of the hand within his desk. What occupied him now was true confusion and a primal fear that was so slow and methodical in overtaking him that he had become a recluse in silence and obscurity. Not only had his fading vision caused him an inability to discern exactly what was wrong with him but he was also grasping with something much more deeper, something possibly not even meant to have taken an influence on him which had been what their teacher had said the moment they had all so eagerly followed her instructions to the letter. He in his darkening world had started to subconsciously wrap himself up in the concept of trust and started to wonder the exact nature that such a feeling played upon shinobi. They had been deceived by blind trust, expecting someone like their teacher to not have been pulling the wool over their eyes, tricking them into falling for the exact reasoning this class had been held.

"How often am I suppose to expect this to happen...."

Clasping the side of his head, his fingertips played with the eyelid of his right eye, pulling it down slightly as if trying to expose his sight. While he knew his gaze was fixated at the board, what words he could have read before were no longer in a context that he understood. Or at least that's what his mind was telling him despite the fact that he could make out most of the words rather clearly. Did he know something was wrong, obviously however for reasons that amounted to a combination of things he also found himself being sidetracked in his thought process back to the whole nature of trust. Had he forgotten the purpose of the class, possibly so, though for now he truly pondered if he could place trust in individuals not himself. It was here in his wandering thoughts that the rational for trust met the truthful aspects of the human nature, that others would easily take advantage of trust to further their own goals and purpose...that if you were a stepping stone, why wouldn't someone walk upon you to continue down their own path.

"Wait...wha--That's right, the poison list..."

It was like a switch was being played with which led to his mind, his thoughts flip flopping so dramatically that if one could hear the conversations in his mind, they would think more than one personality had occupied it. Clasping the side of his head tighter as the colors continued to drain from his vision momentary lapses of solid thought permeated through his affliction. Keeping his left eye closed, his right would tremble as his will forced it to focus for these moments between mental confusion and thought drifts.

"Wandering thoughts.....fading eyesight. Just wha---Eupho-"

His outspoken words would be cut short as his gaze fell onto the others in the class and his mind once again overtook the direction which had been previously walked upon. Could he even trust them to help him out after all this class was not about teamwork was it? If that were true then why trust in a sole individual to give an answer of truth and merit. Blind trust is what caused him to be in this situation after all. His lips would purse tight, while his continued struggles to keep on track would only worsen...

[WC: 577]

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon coming to the realization of the pain Suyashi was in Yaboi immediately ran to the teacher to give the final answer. "Fury Gas and Searing Mist is the final answer!" admitted Yaboi to his teacher while gesturing to Suyashi "Please hurry, these poisons are real nasty!".

Yaboi turned back to face his class, puffing his chest out 'Three more to go.. I think I can do this!'. His gaze set upon the Kouza who had been quiet for the most part. Yaboi had started his approach for Kouza's desk but he began to notice the boy talking to himself, or at least what it seemed like to him. 'Ah.. Maybe he is trying to figure it out on his own.. But, it would be real difficult while poisoned.' thought Yaboi, standing in place as he continued to watch Kouza play with his eyelid and talk to himself 'Maybe eyesight trouble. That would be.. Twilight Venom, right?' the boy said in his mind, looking over his shoulder to double check his theory. Yet, before Yaboi could return to approaching Kouza's desk a few bad thoughts had entered his head. 'What if someone had a real bad reaction to the poison?! Like an allergy? Oh no..'

After calming himself down a bit and taking another look at the poison list to once again familiarize himself with a few of the effects he was signaled by another classmate, Akihito, to approach. The young boy approached, noticing that Akihito was a bit jumpy to say the least 'Strange.. What poison can cause that?' he thought to himself. As he was finally standing infront of Akihito his thought had come to a conclusion and accidentally slipped out "Wraith's Dream." said the boy aloud.

WC: 289
TWC: 1467

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo lifted his right arm only to notice that he was moving slower than usual, “What’s wrong with me?” He took three deep breaths “My body is starting to go stiff.” As the effects continued to progress in his body and he moved more slowly. Ryo looked at the lists of poisons “Agh, What can it be?! I can’t choose the wrong one. I can’t fail.” Ryo turned his gaze to Yaboi, Tsukasa-Sensei’s words echoed in Ryo’s head, “Yaboi would never sabotage me, we’ve known each other forever.” Ryo could feel his body getting slower as time passed, Ryo looked at the other students and saw how their symptoms were also beginning to worsen, “I guess I’m not the only one teetering on the edge, Ryo ran his hands where his body was starting to ache “I can’t take anymore of this, this teacher might be crazy enough to kill me.” This slowness and the aches coming over his body frustrated Ryo to no end he placed his hand on his forehead. “I think I got it, Yaboi. I.. I think it’s Strainweed and Iron Vein…” he felt the aching in the body get worse “Tell her quick I want this stuff out of me.” As Ryo said he placed his hands over his head as if to get it over with.

WC:222

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Ryo told Yaboi to tell the teacher he simply nodded 'I'll have to believe him.' he thought. The child tapped the teacher's desk for her attention "Ryo's final answer is.. Strainweed and Iron Vein. Please fix him." he'd state politely.

Back into the fray, two more classmates to go. Will they pass?

WC: 53
TWC: 1520

[Word count and post count complete!]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo felt anguish not only from the aching that he was feeling going throughout his body, but from the answer he had provided Yaboi, “What it’s wrong? What if Yaboi tricked me and tells the teacher the wrong answer!” he whispered to himself, but at this point he can barely move fast enough to stop Yaboi from delivering his answer. Ryo about about shouting to stop Yaboi but what if his answer was right. Ryo thought better to get this class over with. He could see how some of his classmates were reacting to the poison. He could see Suyashi on the floor, he appeared to be angry and in pain, he went from scratching his nose to grabbing his face. “I sure am lucky that I didn’t get affected by whatever he got.” Ryo looked back at the board rereading all the poisons listed on the board, before he had only skimmed through them in an attempt to quickly find what he was afflicted by. But read them now he could see that anyone one of these could easily incapacitate or kill someone. After reading he put his head on the table in an attempt to see if the pain would subside. Then heard Yaboi answer and he waited for the teacher's response.

WC:214
Twc:1549

[Word count and post count met.]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Mikasa would begin to feel a bit of pity towards the struggling class, poisons were not an item meant to be utilized on youngster; at least in a perfect world and the medical chief knew that to strengthen the next generation this was necessary. Their village had only became only to stand upon its own two feet, a child learning to walk on their own, however still delicate enough to topple over with a faint brushing. Suyashi would the first of the bunch to proclaim his symptoms, Yaboi wasting no time to iterate that was indeed the final response.

Pressing her right leather boot against the tile, her legs begin to build energy prior to bursting forward at a speed in which an academy student would find difficulty keep pace with. Rearing her right gloved hand behind her, the maiden would part her lips momentarily, “Correct.” she halts her movement mere inches against the honey blonde hair youth’s chest, a teal hue surrounding the fashion statement of a glove. The Minamoto would be able to take notice of the poison violently extracting through the pores of his flesh, oozing through his attire before spiraling upwards into the air in a stream of amethyst and obsidian – dissipating into the abyss of nothing. In mere moments the lad would regain all of his senses.

“On the battle field one has limited time to diagnose a foe from an enemy.” she begins, “Additionally, you will have a short period to also determine what may or may not be affecting you prior to being picked apart. It is crucial to calm your mind.” she explains loudly enough for the entire class to hear.

Pivoting about, the gap between Mikasa and Ryo lessen in a dramatic fashion, her body twirling about in the air before landing gently before him. “Incorrect. Strainweed and Botulinum is what is affecting you.” she corrects the Uchiha and shaven hair lad. “Mistakes happen on the battle field, which why it is imperative to have a backup course of action.” she iterates, performing the same technique as she did with Suyashi. “Unfortunately, you did not answer correctly.” A dull silence would ensue.

A pause, “Suyashi-kun, pass.” she motions that he is able to exit if he wishes, turning her attention to Ryo, “Ryo-kun, getting half correct is not a failure at your age, do not blame Yaboi-kun. Continue to build the trust between yourself and classmates as you grow. You never know when you will need them.” she turns about, heading back towards her desk once more, “Ryo-kun, pass.” she calls over her shoulder along with another message, “Yaboi-kun, please check on the other two. I'll be kind and admit the first part of Akihito-kun is correct, Wraiths Dream.” It was appearing she would have to interfere with Kouza at this rate.

[OOC: Ryo and Suyashi have passed as of this post. Feel free to leave the thread.]​
<i>​
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
IT was instant... Looking around he would find himself on his feet after Tsukasa pressed her hand to his body, then followed by the words he wanted to hear. It was almost instant, shaking his head the haze of anger... and the pain all ridden from his body. Looking around for a moment, Suyashi would hear the rest of the class... moaning in pains and calling out for a reprieve. However, Suyashi was first to get it right... He'd thought the effects of Searing mist were a bit different by the text but this only bolstered his want to be a Poisonous Practitioner when it came to fighting... And this would definitely be the beginning, and he was sure that this wouldnt be the end of his dealings. He needed to get encouraged... but just as he would feel he was set to leave the class he watched Ryo chime out. Missing the effects of one of the poisons... this was critical, because in battle like Tsukasa said there was a small time to diagnose yourself. So he would take that... hopefully he would be able to use that in battle for himself later...

He noticed Kouza though hearing the last bit before trailing off, "Yaboi... He has Grey Fog and Twilight Venom... Kouza is always clear in his head, he always has been a deep thinker but one thing is, he will always be a clear thinker in hostile situations. Thats just my guess though, trust me or not...", nodding he would walk out of the class into the hallway waiting for Kouza to be done as he tucked his hands in his pockets, just wanting to get out of this class...

[Topic Left with Kouza when he leaves]
[OOC: Thanks My house is Your house... ^_^]

Yozora Akihito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akihito watched the boy approach. What if he is an accomplice in this?! Maybe he and the teacher are planning on killing us all! And she asks about what is wrong? WHAT IS WRONG? The poison coursing through my body! The progressively more paranoid boy watched warily as his classmate approached. As he was about to communicate his answers, Yaboi spoke. He... No way. He knew. HE KNEW. THEY ARE WORKING TOGETHER!

Akihito leaped back, away from his classmate, in a panic. There was no way he would let himself be caught by these traitors! "BACK AWAY FROM ME! You are in on this with her! That's the only way for you to know the poison! You're just like her, plotting to kill us! Even with this coursing through my veins, I will not allow you to get me! Even if this damn Twilight Venom blinds me, I'll never let you get me without a fight! BACK OFF!"

Now in a full blown panic, Akihito kept looking between Yaboi and the teacher, waiting for either to make a move. It was getting harder and harder to see, but he could still track the blurry figures to know where they were. He would not allow them to win, even if he had to give his life up, they would not go unpunished! No traitors like them would be allowed to live in the same village his family lived in.

WC=240
TWC=1561 (Word Count Hit)

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi took two steps back from Akihito as soon as he began to panic 'Oops.. This is not good.' he thought to himself. Immediately Yaboi pressed his arms to his sides and bowed deeply "Sorry!" he stated aloud, turning on heel and once more heading to the teachers desk "My classmates final answer is Twilight Venom and.. Wraith's Dream!" said the child with confidence 'Can't waste more time, just have to answer and hope for the best!'.

The boy turned back to his classmate Suyashi who had expressed his guess on what poisons had ailed his friend Kouza. "Oh.. I don't know for sure but from just looking I also believe those are the poisons." Yaboi admitted, raising his hand for the last time to address the teacher "Sensei! Kouza is affected by Grey Fog and Twilight Venom, please fix him.". With that the child turned back to who was left in the class and smiled, having had a fun class. He bowed his head and waved heading to exit the classroom "Thank you Sensei, I won't forget what I learned here in your class! Thanks!" the boy spoke with an upbeat tone and then promptly made a quick exit!

[Thread left]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The instructor would merely blink, Ryo was scurried off far quicker than she anticipated; however she would not blame the lad. Directing her attention to Yaboi, her head tilts to the side as he swiftly closes the gap between the pair, “Incorrect, once again.” she smiles gently, his brief interaction with the other student would be his downfall, two strikes in a row. “Wraiths Dream and Black Lotus is what is affecting Akihito-kun.” she explains, pointing her index against the section of Black Lotus, “Similar in the initial stages as other poisons though.” Mikasa calls out to the class before propping herself forward to go speak with the panicking youngster known as Yozora Akihito.

“Akihito-kun, you need to relax.” she begins, over estimating the potent effects on the lad, though she was sure it was a mixture of the young man’s mentality. It was crystal clear that his mind was reeling, placing them in a painted light of something quite foul. At the current rate of the situation it appeared that the lad would lash against his instructor, though she doubted he would be able to cause sufficient damage, she far more worried she may reflexively strike back. “Settle down, Akihito-kun, you are safe.” she murmurs in a gentle tone, Charm Person (Click Here)<i></i>. An ability to charm and subdue, a skill she normally wouldn’t utilize on a child, but in this case she would make an exception as she lessens the distance between them. How he would perceive the medical chief? Unknown, she wouldn’t inquire, but perhaps as another person entirely?

Mikasa’s arms wrap around the academy student, pulling him close, “It’s frightening, isn’t it? The world as it fades into nothingness?” she whispers, “Fear not, there is always hope.” she begins to extract the poisons from the lad. After a few moments he would be able to regain what he had lost. “Akihito-kun, pass.” she announces, turning around to face the final student, Kouza. Yaboi had swiftly made his exit, though she wasn’t particularly happen with him leaving prior to ensuring his classmates were all fully healed, a leader shouldn’t leave his troops behind. “He is correct, Kouza-kun. I won’t heal you though.” she murmurs warmly, out stretching a hand.

“Come to me, I will return you to normal.” she continues in a dove tone to the final poisoned student. This was the moment he would have to overpower the poison to choose to trust. Would the young shinobi to be giving in to the poison and allow it to flush out of his system over time or end the suffering through the very one who poisoned him? “Kouza-kun, pass. Normally I would fail Yaboi-kun for leaving everyone behind, but it will come to hurt him in the future.”
<i>​
</i>

Yozora Akihito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akihito watched warily as Yaboi ran to tell the teacher "guess". He already knew! Why were they faking it so much?! Doubts started creeping in the moment Tsukasa-sensei promptly shot down his guess. Is this a part of the deception? To make Yaboi look innocent? I... I... I don't know. What is happening? Why is this happening? Why did they do this? So engossed was Akihito in his thoughts that he did not notice the teacher approach until she was almost right in front of him. He was startled but then he started listening to her and it was so... enrapturing. I... Why was I panicking? The teacher wouldn't want to hurt me... He felt Tsukasa-sensei's arms around me and, despite a small flash of panic, Akihito did not react agressively. It was just so calming... He couldn't help but be caught up in the moment and relax. His teacher's words sounded so wise and kind... And it felt like a weight was slowly lifted from him.

When Tsukasa-sensei turned towards the last student, Akihito felt a bit of a loss but, with his focus slowly coming back, he pushed it to the back of his mind and tried to think. That was... Not an experience I ever wish to repeat again. He tried to look around himself and, despite his vision being far better than a minute ago, he still saw a bit of blurriness. My body must need a bit more time to readjust. I'll just need to rest a bit. Taking a seat and relaxing his body, Akihito waited for his vision to fully come back, while he watched Tsukasa-sensei try to coax Kouza into trusting her. I wonder what she did in order to calm me down... It felt so nice... With this, Akihito decided to watch his teacher's attempts before leaving.

[Leave thread when the other students leave.]

WC=311
TWC=1872
Post count reached

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

That's right, in the end everyone is for self...trust is but a block to be stepped on when walking towards your goals. Even if stepping on the block squishes those who only occupied it in order to help raise it high enough to reach the next....

His palm would drag down the side of his face as if everything finally mattered, that his answer had been rationalized. As his fingertip finally pulled down the eyelid, allowing it to reset back to it's normal position, the echoes of Yoshi's words prior finally broke through the mental wall and entered his head. Bouncing around within his thoughts, Kouza's eyes in unison would widen as he once again encountered a conflicting thought which undermined exactly what he had previously established.

WC: 126

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

No no no no, if that were the absolute truth...if trust was worthless then why would they stick around here. Why would Yoshi give the correct answer for you and why would Yoboi trust in that answer. But..what is the difference between blind trust...and trust....are they connected, are they separate. What spectrum do I fall under to where someone blindly trusts others for my affliction and not myself...

Blinking, Kouza's eyes for the first time would focus on their teacher who had stood close. He would blink a few times and in those moments as his mind continued to race a clear understanding for a moment was formed in his head. Whether or not it was true, Kouza had answered his question about the nature of trust. What exactly was his answer, well that would not be something others would know or understand however in his show of momentary clear mind and thought he would stand. Going over to their teacher, he would willingly submit himself to being cured of the poison that plagued his mind. Somewhere in his mind however there would be something in his eyes that was not there when he arrived, a gaze of someone with everything and yet nothing figured out about the world and it's workings. Once cured, he would leave the classroom to join back up with Yoshi but one thing was for sure.

A part of Kouza would never leave that class and what it taught him.

[WC: 243]
[TWC: 1834]
[Class Post/Word Count Complete]
[Topic Left]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa outstretches her hand, offering aid to the suffering youngster, “Your time is up, it is time to reach a decision, Kouza-kun.” she speaks softly. Kouza were to suffer for the remainder of the day as the toxins could only be healed for a short window of time; then he would have to endure the toxins flushing through his system via perspiration. Fortunately Kouza accepts, their hands clasping against one another and one by one the student exit the academia and leaving the maiden alone to attend to her mess. Hopefully each student would be able to proclaim they had learned a vital lesson.

[OOC: Topic Left - Class Completed.]​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back