Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Seeking Raikage-sama [Saito] [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
HDTngm7.jpg

Shichi

An audience? No, back-up. Good.

She relished the challenge although she was enjoying her personal time with the Raikage. This fight had nothing to do with winning or with dominance, but rather with hurting the man. She believed him to be a man of boundless pride, not of ire and protracted wrath. His ceaseless anger would only serve to amuse her however and this ignominy would be plague him. She stuck out her lower lip and said in a sarcastic tone, "my poor Raikage... so loved, how will it feel when all is lost."
Come all the kings horses and all the kings men...

...you will still never put him together again.

The false crowd still continued to cheer, cheer for the Raikage and nobody else. The false tree continued to hold and she would lash out at him but he would feel no pain as a torrent engulfed him only temporarily. She was going to put the Raikage out of his misery, at least temporarily. They had plans for him. Plans for the Raikage and... Oh my, is that Sennin Ayumu?

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle was upon Ayumu now, but moreso upon the Raikage and his guard Hyazo whom Ayumu now noticed had joined. He knew the man was strong, it was a boon to have him there. It seemed the enemy did not yet notice Ayumu, which afforded him ample time to make a few preparations. Hyazo summoned a clone which he changed to look like Akira in hopes to draw attacks away from the Raikage. Furthermore, as attacks came Akira's way, Hyazo or his clone, Ayumu had lost track, took blows for him. 'Couldn't ask for a better guard,' Ayumu mused as he summoned a few clones of his own for the purposes of anonymity. Ayumu settled in for a jutsu that would take some time to complete, at least comparatively to others. Meanwhile, Hyazo summoned a gigantic tree, much like the one Ayumu had seen in the forest after Kouin had fled. He wasn't certain to its purpose, but he was sure it was meant to aid them somehow.

It was becoming increasingly clear that this was a powerful opponent, one they would not take down quickly. They were in a foreign land with no certainty of backup nor of whether the enemy had backup of their own. For that reason, Ayumu decided to call in a little backup. Little was probably not the best descriptive term, of course, for the enormous toad that appeared in the city, making use of what space he could before leaping onto the tree which provided him a bit more room to move around. Gamabunta, arguably the mightiest summon of the Frog contract, joined the fray now. A few years ago Ayumu had aided a representative of the contract frogs in keeping something very important to them away from their enemies. As a reward, he was granted the privilege of signing their contract and receiving their aid when he needed it. It wasn't something he did often, so he hoped they didn't mind too much when he did so.

"Huh, never took you for a tree frog. Hey. Do me a quick favor and eat her?" Ayumu said, pointing out the enemy as the target. Of course, it would not be that easy. Even with his size, Gamabunta couldn't simply eat a shinobi and be done with it. They were far too crafty prey, unfortunately. However, he could certainly help, and that was what Ayumu was hoping for. That, or that he would be intimidating enough that the opponent would just flee. Judging by the lack of fleeing, that was hoping for too much and he would need to make other arrangements. Sadly that quick glance from the enemy meant that he was no longer unnoticed. Summoning large creatures could do that he guessed. He supposed he wouldn't be so free to do what he wanted this time.

[Sending Actions Soon]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding his tactic wasnt bad but it wasnt perfect,m Zo was sure that he would be able to manage himself to fire off some jutsu in the coming moments. But with the presence of Ayumu he would find himself ready and willing to fire off his assortment of ideals. And now with his Giant Red Wood Tree he would smile as it came into view. Still riddled with Lightning Chakra from his battle with Kouin those months ago. The chakra was heavy seemingly standing as it did from their battle. It didnt matter here though, Koin was... in a predicament and it reminded Zo not to look to his direct location at any point of this bout.

"Oioi! Dont think this is gonna-...", it was at this point that He saw this giant Tree frog atop his Red wood. 'Woah.. Definitely gonna ask Zyumu about that when this is over...', shaking his head now. This was beginning to get a bit exciting for him his adrenaline was pumping and he was quite ready for a change of pace. This time he would bring out the big guns.

'Chakra done fail me now!, and with this notion he'd call out to Ayumu, "Oioi! Incoming, Time to wreck this Bi-!", he was cut off by his actions going into motion!

[Actions being Sent]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[I apologies for my delay, I've been really tired as of late, and haven't had much drive to do more than wake up to go to work; I will try to have this up tomorrow when I get off work.]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 3 said:
Akira Saito
HP: 36218
CP: 36,000-620-728 = 34652
AP: 11-2-2 = 7
AP next Round: 11 AP

Kogami Ayumu
HP: 51,600-2480-5302
CP: 25123-2374-2374-2656 = 17716
AP: 10.5-9.75 = .75
AP next Round: 10.75

Gamabunta
HP: 28,500
CP: 20,000
AP: 6 -6
AP next Round:
[spoilername="Ayumu Clones"]Kogami Ayumu
Kogami Ayumu
HP: POOF
CP: POOF
AP: POOF

Kogami Ayumu

Kogami Ayumu

Baaki Hyazo
HP: 41400
CP: 28290-560-575
Nature Chakra: 5,040
AP: 11
AP next Round: 11

GIANT TREE OF GAIA
HP: 17040
[spoilername="Zo Clones"]Baaki Hyazo #2
Nature Chakra: POOF
AP next Round:

VS.

Shichi #1
HP: 125,000-20790
CP: 65095-275-2200
AP: 12
AP next Round: 12 AP

Shichi #2
HP: 12,500-800
CP: 7020-240-240
AP: 3
AP next Round: 3

Shichi#3
HP: 12500-3993-4050
CP: 7020-240-240
AP: 3
AP next Round: 3 AP

Time Stack said:
Ayumu get his Master Offensive Stance on! (0.00S)

Zo drops his transformation! (0.00s)

Ayumu quick draws his sword! (0.00s)

Zo quickly whips out his handy dandy Syringe! (0.00s)

Zo attempts to stab at Shichi! (0.00s) (Miss!)

Ayumu becomes Zenpachi Zaraki! (0.48s)

Shichi does a Hidden Action! (1.25s) (Zo Hit! Saito Miss!)

Zo ingrains his feet into the ground! (1.36s)

Zo whips out his new hand and shows it off! (1.36s)

Ayumu gets all dastardly and is covered in runic gaian glyphs! (1.43s)

Saito attempts to break out of the Tree! (2.27S) (SUCCESS!)

Ayumu appears like John Cena and sneakily Annihilates the real Shichi! (Crit!!!!!)

Zo attempts to grapple Shi! (2.95s) (Auto-Dodged!)

Shichi calls on the Vengeance of Raijin! (3.75s) (Photon Flash Activates!) (Saito Auto-Hit! Ayumu Dodged!)

Woody Zo throws a case of life on Saito! (4.00s) (Saito Can't Move!)

Zo descends like an Eagle and Drops! (4.55s) (Hit! Zo is aware Shichi #3 is a clone!)

Ayumu sends himself whirling into a Higuma at Shichi! (5.00s)
- Shichi used Burst of Confetti! (Auto-Dodged!) (Miss!)

Gamabunta unleashes a toad water bullet! (5.00s) (Shichi#3 Hit!, Shichi#2 Miss! Shichi#1 Miss!) (Gamabunta is aware Shichi#3 is a clone!) (Shichi #3 Suppressed!)

Shichi #1&#2 attempts a thunderclap on Saito! (5.00s) (All Misses)

Shichi unleashes a maelstrom of documents! (6.25s) (Saito: Miss, Hit, Miss, Hit, Crit. Ayumu Clones: Crit #1, Hit #2, Hit #3, rest miss.) (Saito is free from Case of Life!)

Ayumu takes a precise strike to Shichi with the mighty ZANTETSUKEN! (7.62s) (Auto-dodged)

Woody Zo attempts to hit Shichi with Wooden Tendrils! (8.00s) (Shichi#2 5 Hits)

Saito prompts an Wall of Spirits to defend himself! (8.07s)

Shi unleashes a brutal Torn Downpour! (bless my heart for 180 rolls) (8.75s)

(Saito: Crit! Crit! Sneak Attack! Partial! Hit!) (+3 Bleed Ranks) (Blocks 1863, 3894 spillover)

(Ayumu: Clone poof! Clone Poof! Crit! Crit! Sneak Attack! Partial! Partial! Hit!) (+2 Bleed Rank)

(Zo: Clone Poof! Hit! Hit! hit! Sneak Attack! Sneak Attack! Sneak Attack!) (+1 Bleed Rank)

Saito uses his basic medical skills to lower his limbs damage! (Sprained Heart, Normal Head)

Shichi#2 attempts a thunderclap on Saito! (10.00s) (All Misses)

Gamabunta unleashes a final water toad bullet (10.00s) (All miss sadly)

Notes said:
Rough mod, alot of wacky shit. Not everything is in, but all visable damage is there,.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I have a few things I need to edit, mostly little 0 ap actions, but I currently only have access to one hand. So if you have any questions please ask

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He'd been the equivalent of useless so far, but it didn't concern him.

In the end he was the villages past, and as history tended to steer the future that was his role in the village now. Guiding its path using his experience.

Never before had he felt quite so old though.

And yet he couldn't feel the pain being caused by her attacks. Had he lost the sense of touch? That was a dangerous one to lose, it meant you might fight on well past your stopping point, dying at the end of it all as you didn't know your limit had been passed.

Still, at least he was unbound now. A thought passed through his mind which under other circumstances would have him chuckle. The thought being, how long was he going to remain unbound for?

[actions sent]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
HDTngm7.jpg

Shichi

She took a breath, her hands ran through a series of handseals with an uncanny proficiency. She spun around and avoided Zo's assault with the likely toxic syringe. She had done these techniques so many times before, this was just yet another slaughter to her. The Raikage finally broke out of his personal bondage and Shichi smiled. "Such dedication, but I do not feel the ire," Shichi prodded. She wanted to make him, or rather them mad. She took a harsh blow that separated her breath from her lungs when Ayumu struck her. Her gaze passed to the Sennin, "I should be playing with you more." Ayumu came at her again, a burst of confetti replaced the space the woman occupied.

The great and terrible toad... or was that a frog? Who the hell cared, but whatever it was it shot out a burst of water that sprayed the Shichi trio. Soggy but not worse for the wear, she wiped the pond water off her face. That was annoying, with a sour expression her spider-leg like fingers ran through yet another array. The paper seemed to thunder with intent as the loose-leaf spread out and sliced through clones and flesh alike. The clones were annihilated, the same could not be said of the men but she did not really want to see them go down so quickly. She always had an aptitude for casting, more so than the use of blunt force. Her hands continued to bob and weave between each other in a dance only she knew.

"I want to play Sennin."
[Actions Being Sent]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For anyone "confused" the only issue is me putting the finalised cp/hp totals for easier reading. No effects changed, no jutsu changed. What happened is what happened. Respective parties have 17hrs to post AND send actions or will be modded in d.stance. if issues come up, I'm not a mind reader. What I can't see on Skype or discord, I can see on Ninpocho, and I won't accept "couldn't get sold of for a question" as an acceptable excuse as I'm always looking at NC. This will be my only reminder about this.

Rega

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rega had little trouble after a few seconds had passed. Lightning had ripped through the top of a building nearby, another ANBU captain was flying through the air, and there was a big frog in the distance. Her legs propelled her tiny body and heavy arsenal more quickly than any automobile, and her hands trembled with the chance to make this blasphemer against the faith of almighty Raiden and Shinbatsu fall to the ground beneath her heel. "Hold on just a little bit longer, medical assistance and heavy artillery is currently en route!"

:: Entering combat at this point unless there is reason for otherwise ::

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The purpose of an event is to have an adventure and an interaction that players can enjoy as they make a consolidated effort to defeat a fiend, not the DM or moderator; this is not player against moderator world and has translated into the real world for several days. That has limited the Cabal (and myself) from providing enjoyment to players who are actually enjoying this exam and this event and has effected my willingness to do future events. It has effected the sanity of the volunteer mod in this thread who has spent upwards of 6 hours on a single mod only to have it dissected and to have his calls remain as is because he is an excellent moderator. The head administrator/owner who has been effected by this and their continued negativity has slowed his ability to do a crucial update to NC. All-in-all this thread has been a detriment to the site as a whole as it has slowed progress and only served as a weapon to harass staff members.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back