Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sennin Meeting [Hokage, Private]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand and look out at the window in those few seconds, it was a clear night sky and it had already been a busy day, it seemed that everyone was rushing around and finally he had those few seconds to look outside the window. He took in the sight and wondered how everyone else was doing, though he knew the meeting of the Sennin was not for a few hours in this office. He wanted to speak to one of them before this even started, he wanted to discuss something. Normally he liked to be informed he liked to have all the cards in his hand, but since his recent change he had none of those cards and was trying to build the foundation of his work.

For that he would need the Sennin’s support, there actions and passion for the same goal and as such this meeting would be taking place. One person would have to step up and Takeshi wanted to speak to them first, as he moved away from the window he sat in the chair and shuffled the paper work out of sight to give the appearance of a nice and clean desk one that did not have all of the troubles, that did not have all of the issues either.

Takeshi took the seat of the Hokage as he leaned on the desk and waited for his guest to arrive, the first one of the Sennin that would receive the messenger to come to this office. Takeshi was willing to have this conversation with the man that had given advice and given support to the previous Hokage and now he found himself wanting that same advice and guidance. He just simply waited to see what the outcome would be of this conversation.

[Just Summoning Tamashii to the office at the moment]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was early... And Tamashii was in his office brewing tea and reading through filed for the village. Summons on building projects. Endless signatures for him and the Hokage. It was something that he was gathering, Much like he did with Umashi, but there was another -shi in the Hokage position. Takeshi, and with a nod of his head Tamashii would finish with his honey ginger tea, trying to stay away from the early morning alcohol. Trying to be a changed man for himself, and his family. Cane in his clutches he would find himself going to the meeting spot in the offices for the gathering Takeshi called for, clutched in one hand a cane... in the other, more documents for Takeshi to sign. It didnt make much sense, but he was eager to see what this was going to be about... some would think Tamashii would want to retire into obscurity to get away from this life... and with his recent talk with Yuki, Takeshi's Wife, he would know that there was alot riding on this.

"Good Evening Take-...", chuckling to himself he'd smirk and look up to the lime haired Uchiha, "..Excuse me, Hokage-sama.", nodding he would hobble slowly to the side of Takeshi, first placing the documents down then letting himself down into his chair. This was definitely going to be something amusing as well as eye opening to see, the second meeting of the minds, and the Sennin of Leaf would all line up to hear the words of the man Takeshi... Either way, he'd find himself looking around at this empty room..

"I assume we'll begin when the rest arrive? Or did you wish to speak to me personally?"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi smiled as he noticed Tamashii, the man seemed frail though Takeshi was not about to say anything on the matter. He knew full well that Tamashii was looking still unwell, but he did not want to say anything on the matter instead he wanted to make sure that the man was fit for the role that he had in mind for him. As the new Hokage leaned back in the chair he allowed a small chuckle to come to his lips, it was clear that the man was still recovering though he wondered how this conversation would be going.

“Tamashii, when it is just the two of us please refer to me by the name of Takeshi, not need for such formal things. How are you doing today?”

Takeshi would pause for the answer he wanted to make sure that he gave the man he had respect for the first few minutes to reply before he would then talk to the man. Answering his question would be next on the list of things to do, but he needed to find out what Tamashii was doing before as he allowed a small smirk to etch across his face.

“So Tamashii, I wanted to have a word with you first before the other Sennin arrived. I wanted to know what you did other than push around paper work inside of the Hokage Mansion, what other responsibilities you had and what Umashi had you doing if I can ask?”

It seemed that Takeshi was trying to figure out what Tamashii was doing beforehand. He pondered what he was expected of Tamashii as he waited for a reply. He knew that he wanted the man to have so much more of an input than he had before. The question would be if the man could actually accept it.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tamashii would find himself at alittle bit of a loss. He'd lived through Umashi leading in Iwagakure, and then Konoha, or rather someone that was similar to him. Inu Endo. Then, coming over with the new regime and helping Umashi to build this village up. It would have made sense for Tamashii to have been Hokage by now. That was a story that wasnt meant to be, be it Tamashii's personal issues or some out worldly ordeals that seemed to stop him from being the man for the job... he would watch as the crown would go so someone else... having his own set of issues, it would all seem to come at a head with the first meeting... Yomi and Tamashii grilling Takeshi about things, and reasons beyond any of them... and he took them in stride.

"Sure... Takeshi, It is only out of respect to you and the position. Alas, I am fine... Rehabilitation is helping. No relapsing thus far, all in all I'm feeling better.", simple enough a nod would follow, and then he'd shuffle through the paperwork before handing a few of them to Takeshi, "The Academy is in need of funding for more practice weaponry, the kids are starting to take the weapons home to practice with without letting their teachers know...", chuckling to himself he'd pass off the simple paperwork for the minor funding into the schools, it would help with the making of these things as well as the hiring of more teachers and Early Mission Proctors for Genin and Higher level Students.

"Well, before Hakuren and I doubled down on the ANBU Branch but then... she passed and you were given the reigns. I worked as ANBU Sennin for a short bit, I know medical, and I can run Main branch. I've just been a stand in honestly but its only under the order of the Hokage that I stand in to anything. Just like when I stood in for Umashi for a few weeks... but I dont have any immediate responsibilities, just to help with the paperwork, so it doesnt stack as high and to help you with any decisions for the village that need to be made. To be the voice that you may not consider on any situation but to be blunt and truthful to you no matter how it may feel or look.", nodding he'd wonder why, but he assumed knowing Takeshi he would definitely not let him leave without knowing why he asked or what he wanted to do? Maybe scale him back? Who knew...

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the words of the man for a few minutes, he allowed Tamashii his time to speak and would hear each word with a smile on his face, he always found that around this man he could be himself. He could be without care and caution of all the formal work and for that he cared about a lot as he nodded the explanation of the academy was something that made the grin on his lips widen and he wanted to accept this factor. It seemed that the Academy students had become a lot more interesting as of late but what was to be expected of those that wanted to grow to be the next generation of Sennin or even a Hokage one day.

“Approved on the Academy things, they are the next generation after all a few things going missing here and there never hurt anyone maybe just our pockets. That is fine feel free to replace them and hire as much staff is needed I trust you to fix that side out. I have also sorted the trade agreements for a year.”

Takeshi listened to the story of how Umashi had ustalised the man, but the truth was that Takeshi was going to give the man here more than that. No point keeping someone who was down and out stuck in an office, that would cause his head to explode and even he knew that one. As he considered the opportunity and options he allowed the smile to creep further across his face.

“We have had a lot of unwelcomed behaviour lately, a lot of people that have been…...toeing that line that I would like to avoid. Consider yourself elevated to the position of Advisor to the Hokage. I know as crazy as it sounds it’s the same job. However, you now have power and more responsibility. You will be able to now promote and demote those that you deem to have earned it either way, this like many things echoes to the rank of Jounin or equivalent. You can now conduct your own disciplinary meetings with the full backing of myself. You can evaluate the running of lessons and exams, as well as branch matters as you see fit. However, remember to tread with the Sennin lightly. You will have to work with them. And as such I am also giving you the hardest task that you will ever face Tamashii. You will be reviewing how well the joint branch interactions are going and seeing ways to improve. This is your new role as my Advisor. But keep telling me the truth and be blunt, I prefer blunt to people that try to weave the words. I can take what you have to say. So, what do you think, up for the challenge?”

Takeshi leaned back into his chair as he watched the man in front of him. He studied the expressions he knew that Tamashii was hiding some things, everyone did but he hoped this would allow him to have that spark that he needed if he was able to step up to the mark.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding and placing the Academy papers back into his binder, "That is quite sufficient.", nodding and smiling there was alot of things that made him happy but the aspect of anyone looking out for the new generation would cause delight within Tamashii, something that they couldnt take into their old age was the money accumulated these were physical manifestations of what they felt they earned. It was either never enough, or too much... light work seemed to give higher pay loads... and heavier tolls on the body seemed to take friendships away... the pay would never overcome the loss.

Listening to Takeshi, expanding his workings, he would go back to being a name and face of every branch, but not a leader of anything, he was an overseer? "I... would you allow me to think about it? I dropped all my active duty when Hakuren passed. So, it might take me some getting used to...", nodding he would wonder if Takeshi would understand this sentiment, but alas Tamashii had more to say.

"I think its not something that we can ignore in regards to me, I hold the title of Sennin, but I'm not attached to any branch... Before I make my decision, I'd simply want to ask why? Why me?", Tamashii wasnt trying to be an A**hole, but he wasnt sure about it. He was a recovering addict, he still had a hard time with temptation, but he had a good sense of his life now... he didnt want to die... as much as he used to.

Hakuren wouldnt want that. At any pace, Tama would await the words of Takeshi, maybe this would allow him some sort of reprieve? Some sort of comfirmation to allow him to digest the situation, maybe even jumpstart a decision, and he would get to work immediately, as it would give him something to do outside of paper pushing.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit in the chair before looking towards the man. It seemed that he would have to answers a few more questions, it was understandable he had recently returned and probably expected to be forgotten, a shadow of a man that was left to have his mind run with him. This was not what Takeshi had in mind at all, and he knew full well that he would have to allow the man to have his answers he allowed a smile to come to his face it stayed when he was around Tamashii he found the man to calm him and actually alow him to have a clear mind on things.

“I know I never got the chance to say it to you Tamashii, I am sorry for your loss, though Hakuren has vanished she will never be forgotten from your mind and will always be a named shinobi who gave everything for this village. Of course, you may have time to think about it, due to the nature of what I am required of you, I can give you one to two weeks to consider this offer.”

Takeshi understood that Tamashii really never spoke about the matter and he allowed himself to speak to the man. He knew full well that he gave him the truth and there was no point pressing that matter anymore. He gave the answer and gave the man time to consider if he wanted to stay into the position. It was going to be a change for both of them but it would do well for Takeshi to have someone around to be the watcher when he missed things and hell he could use someone to keep him company around the Mansion with the Sennin preferring to stay at there branches.

“As to why, why do I make this decision, because Tamashii out of everyone in this entire village. Out of everyone who I have been around, I consider you the only person in the entire village that can give me the truth no matter how much it will hurt me. No matter what I will say back you will give it to me. That is something I will always need Tamashii, we are both men of the world we know what the real world looks like and what it can do to a person who things everything will stay the way it is. Your experience, drive and passion is why I selected you for this role”

Takeshi told Tamashii the truth, he expected the same back but that is why the man was sat in the office first before anyone else. He allowed himself to wait for the reply then he would summon the other Sennin, this would give Tamashii the time he needed to consider the offer that he had been given and would have to think long and hard if he was ready to step back out into the public eye sight.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
With a Huff, he would take in everything Takeshi was saying and how it was being stated to him, this was a vast improvement unto his former glory. Though, he'd stepped down into minimal duties after Hakuren was found to be murdered. Though, Takeshi's sentiments would hit home with Tamashii, and he'd think to himself, 'Maybe... I can give it one more shot...' nodding to himself for a moment he'd remember his moment with Yomi... many more before... maybe he was damned to be alone in this world. Who knew in all honesty but Tamashii wasnt worried about it anymore... he'd grieved. He'd sulked. Tried to kill himself... and nothing seemed to work. So why not Man up and begin work for the future once again?

"I accept.", Tamashii's simple response to the whole slew of things he was now pushed towards, and it was time that he would be able to make things right with himself and the village. This was going to be the beginning on a new list of things to accomplish... Tamashii's legacy was not over. It seemed to be renewed in this day, and what a day it would be with how everything seemed to come full circle once again...

"Thank you Takeshi... I wont let you down."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to nod to the man in front of him, he knew that Tamashii would give him his best, that is what the Uchiha would need as he allowed a smile to come to his lips. It seemed that he had managed to have the conversation that he wanted to have with the man. The Sennin was willing to put himself back in the driver seat and he knew full well that he had struck the cord here, he nodded slowly before allowing himself to stand up and walk over to the door his hand reaching out to the handle as he opened it slightly.

“Send for the other Sennin, myself and Tamashii are free now and would like to take this chance to invite them to have the conversations that need to be done. Please make a note that each of the Sennin are allowing to bring one chief, captain or head Jounin along with them. It will be good for them to see and understand how the meetings work.”

“Right away Lord Hokage”

With that it seemed that this assistant was hurrying herself to get the memos out to summon each of the Sennin, Takeshi nodded and allowed himself to head back behind the desk, as he allowed himself to take a seat it was now a matter of waiting for the other Sennin to arrive. He allowed himself to glance over to Tamashii and nodded towards the man it seemed that they had a lot to discuss since he had resumed the mantle of Hokage.

“Lets wait for the other Sennin to join us, I look forward to seeing everyone in one room. Its not often that these meetings come about.”

[MFT]
[Summoning Maki + 1 Captain]
[Summoning Mikasa + 1 Chief]
[Summoning Kenshin + Head Jounin]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin had just finished cleaning up after a class when he got a message. It was from Takeshi and he wanted a Sennin meeting and to bring the next higher up if they could. Kenshin wrote a letter hastily to Shinzo to meet him at the Hokage's office. Kenshin would dash over to his own office and change into a more formal attire. It was basically his black workout outfit with the leaf military vest with the white Sennin cape.

In a quick series of steps, Kesnhin was within sight of the secretary. He slowed down and made his way casually to the secretary.

"Yuu Kenshin Main Branch Sennin." He introduced himself.

Kenshin would walk into the office where Takeshi and Tamashii both were.

"I am here Lord Hokage." Kenshin would say formally introducing himself before relaxing a little and smiling. "Shinzo should be joining us shortly."

[topic entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kenshin was right, just as his words of Shinzo’s arrival made themselves known in the air of the Hokage’s office, the boy appeared as if from nothing in the doorway. There was a slight gust of wind as his presence forced the air from the space the boy was now currently occupying. Shinzo strode in a few paces before displaying a low bow toward Takeshi.

“I came as quickly as I could, Hokage-sama. I hope I am not late.”

The boy’s hair was the only aspect of his figure that implied his hurriedness to ready himself for a meeting with the Hokage as well as the Sennin and other high ranking members of the village. Kenshin’s letter had reached him rather quickly, after all, Shinzo had just been in his office organising his files when the news came. However, he did not instantly leave his office. Instead, the shinobi made an effort to change into clothing that he did not wear while training. This ‘good’ set of clothes was simply the same as any other, except the garments were not frayed in any way thanks to his training. No. These clothes were set aside for important functions and this meeting definitely called for them. Once they were on he had locked his office door from within and stepped through reality to arrive only moments after Kenshin at the office.

Shinzo stood, a few steps in from the doorway. Rays of glimmering light danced from the Head Jounin’s shining forehead protector. Despite its rather new appearance, those looking closely would be able to see several small cuts and scuffs on the metal but thankfully Shinzo’s dedication to polishing this item hid them well. His flak jacket sat fully fastened upon his body, some extra fabric hung down behind the boy’s thighs, this too was not frayed and sat similarly to an open front apron. As well as this, a single thin piece of fabric that was attached to the flak jacket hung down to the boy’s knees. Upon this hanging piece of the garment was the symbol of Uzushiogakure. It was clear that Shinzo had been aiming to put a twist on the traditional flak jacket while still being true to its original design.

Shinzo would only then move from his position in the doorway towards Kenshin when invited by the Hokage. Until that point he stood in his low bow in an effort to remain as formal as possible. He smiled once towards Tamashii as he made his way over to place himself next to Kenshin.

“It is good to see you, Tamashii-sensei. It has been quite some time but I am happy that our paths have crossed again.” Obviously the boy, who was clearly the most inexperienced in this field, was putting his heart and soul into proper etiquette and rapport. He turned towards Kenshin as he waited for the meeting to begin, taking a few seconds to speak quietly to his Sennin and teacher. “It is good to be here by your side, Kenshin-sensei. I will do my best to make you proud.” With a single nod of his head, the boy returned his attention to the room, quietly waiting for what was to come next.

[Topic entered]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite the Medical Sennin's office being within the same building, Mikasa hardly used the space as the Byoin and Academy became temporary shelters when required;l strolling through the hallways nostalgic. The echoes of her leather boots coming into contact with the tile chirp, tundra hues observe the walls as if seen for the initial time. In the distance the low hum of vocals catch her immediate attention, hopefully the kunoichi wasn't behind on schedule - the maiden would cross that particular bridge if need be. Briefly her digits falter against the door separating the Sennin from her counterparts, curious thoughts plague her mind and scream for immediate responses; however she believes this to be an initial gathering for appearance purposes.

Concerning the appearance of the young Sennin, Mikasa's hair not in her usual braid and spectacles snug within her jacket pocket, not able to find the energy to tidy up to her usual standards. Pressing forward the images of those gathered thus far focus, initially catching her attention was the vibrant forest green flak of Deguchi Shinzo, delicately her left hand finds refuge on the young mans shoulder and clasp tenderly. "Shinzo-ku-" a pause, "Shinzo-san, I hope your adjustment has been smooth thus far?" the maiden inquires in a dove tone, light as a feather. Glancing towards Kenshin, she merely bows her head in a light nod, not having any subject to speak with him on - recalling his refusal to take medical lessons despite the previous Hokage's orders left a coy smile on her features.

"Tamashii-san, glad to see color in your cheeks once more. Your appointment is coming up, please don't push it back any further!" the kunoichi addresses with a polite nod, taking notice of the lack of sitting. Adjusting her posture, Mikasa presses her hand against her left breast and bows forward, "Hokage-sama." she straightens upright to clasp her hands behind her back. The elephant in the room would be the lack of a medical chief, a work in progress on her part, yet each branches inner-workings differed. Wishfully she prays on the subject not being broached.

Thankfully, the ANBU sector had yet to represent themselves with the new Sennin and captain of choice, causing a momentary reprieve.​
<i>​
</i>

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
“Maki has what?” Yuki shouted at the ANBU that stood before her, he flinched feeling the air around him grow colder.
“Disappeared Ma’am,” He replied sheepishly, wishing that he wasn’t the one the drew that short straw. “And he was meant to attend a Hokage Meeting that started an hour ago” The Captain took a deep breath and rubbed her temples before signing.
“How long have you known he was missing for?” She asked him as calmly as she could given the circumstances.
“About an hour Ma’am. But we thought that he would have turned up by now,” He spoke again this time using the door as a shield. Yuki said nothing, she stood up from her chair and approached the male and place her hand on the door frame that he stood next, he looked to her hand and watched as the wood froze and cracked.
“Get Yukio and tell him to meet me at the Hokage Manson. I suggest that you leave now,” The man didn’t need much more encouragement and practically ran down the corridor. Yuki clenched her fists and took a deep before exiting the Foundry.

Yuki walked through the halls of the Hokage Manson knowing full well that she was late however with the sudden disappearance of the current Sennin she was given little to no warning that she would be representing them but she was faced with little to no other choice but to take his place. She stood for a moment outside of the Hokage’s office, it was strange knowing that Takeshi’s was behind this door as Hokage. The Haku took a deep breath to regain her composure and hide the look of panic of the last few hours on her face, she had planned to wait for the Captain to be joining her but there was no time the ANBU had already left the other branches waiting she wasn’t going to have them wait any longer.

Opening the door she peeked in seeing a sea of familiar faces before opening it fully and stepping inside.
“Please forgive my tardiness, Lord and Lady Sennin Lord Maki have found himself indisposed and I will be representing the ANBU in his absence,” She bowed low in respect for those present. she approached the only remaining seat and looked at Takeshi, she gave him the look hoping that he would save his questions until after the others have left. It was an ANBU problem and wasn’t about to spread panic in the other branches when it was not needed, taking her the seat at the front of the desk she sighed, she needed a stiff drink.

[Topic Entered]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the sudden development of Maki’s disappearance Yukio found his hands rather full getting his area of the branch ready to do their utmost duty to track down what may have happened, as the ANBU entered his office greeted with the scene of the captain balancing paperwork pen in the mouth and a spare behind his ear tilting his head over to the door a rather deadpan expression resting neatly on his features as the operative spoke to him. This was not the time for unnecessary interruptions what mattered there and now was getting things in order to prepare for the future, so Yukio simply hoped something useful would come out of their mouth.

“Sir I know this may seem like a bad time, however, you are expected at the Sennin meeting…an hour ago…maybe two by now.” There were no words an awkward silence filling the air the sound of the pen from the captain’s mouth bouncing off the floor followed shortly by the slam of paper against the desk moving with haste towards the door stopping only for a second to pat his underling on the shoulder. “you tried” He said no more taking his coat on the way out before taking strides towards the Hokage office post haste.

Upon arrival, he knocked before entering bowing in apology upon entering a slight trace of sweat running down his temple from making his way there. “Apologies for my lateness I found myself in an unexpected situation before arrival, I was brought here as Maki’s…or rather Yuki’s extra at this meeting.” Without another word, he moved to take his position behind his fellow captain mind still wandering about this recent update in events and though he would have to pay attention in this meeting it could not stop the ANBU’s thoughts being drawn towards Maki’s sudden disappearance at such a crucial moment

[Topic entered]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to watch as the Sennin begun to enter the office, he allowed himself to bow his head in respect to each of them as well as giving a hearty smile to the Captain’s and Head Jounin. It was good to see a full office, but a frown flashed across his face as he knew full well that something was stopping Maki being here, the notes had been given and the information had already been sent. He should have been here by now and he had not received any form of news as to why Maki would not be turning up to the meeting.

“Welcome, its great to see all of you. My personal thanks to both Mikasa and Kenshin for the prompt response to coming here. Now this is the first meeting as Hokage and I want to just take the chance to come to terms with all the bases that I need to cover so each of you will have to just bear with me and then we can get to the questions part.”

Takeshi allowed himself to take a small pause in those few seconds as he pondered the best way to reply. He felt at ease with already having the conversation with Tamashii and decided to start with that. He knew full well that the man could be trusted, and he would announce his new position then address everything else.

“As of today, Tamashii has been allocated the job of reviewing the inter branch relationship program. He now also has the permission of promoting and demoting people, I can also state that he is stepping up to be my advisor and will have the power to discipline people that over step the mark. Tamashii has joined you in all but not leading a branch, instead he oversees people as he sees fit. This has been my first decision inside I have made and will be seen threw”

Takeshi let that come out and he felt better for having Tamashii standing at his side, the conversation had already been had and it was fine for him, so he would be put to work almost straight away.

“Next up is the treaty between us and Sand, as this has come about we agreed not to get involved in there trouble inside of their land now. However, they have allowed us to start to look at the possibility in trade as well as visiting them to develop our trust and our culture. I think has some great potential to look at expanding our medical knowledge I was hoping that Mikasa you had a few people that you would like to send just to have a look at how they do things and start to open that relationship up.”

Takeshi allowed himself to look in Mikasa’s direction as he spoke he opened that door to her and exclusively to her branch right now it was down to her to build on it if she wanted but he would at least offer her that knowledge.

“Now for inter branch relationships. I want to see all three of our branches building up trusts with each other, I leave that as an open floor for suggestions from each of you I want to get some feedback from each of you on how you want to progress with this and how you want to drive forward.”

Takeshi had started with enough information he decided but one thing continued to bug him, he turned his attention to Yuki she was here to represent the branch and as such she would have to answer to him.

“Where is Maki?”

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
center]<i>
</i>

The doors burst open as the twelve foot tall behemoth in smoking armor steps in. To those who could not see ghosts or spirits, it would appear as if the thing simply exploded inward on its own. But those who could would see it in all of its glory. Plate armor covered it, and smoke poured from the joins and the eye slit in the helmet. One gauntleted arm rises to point at Takeshi, before it steps to the map and slams the finger down upon Crater City before tracing the word “HELP” on the map.

That done, it falls to one knee and fades even from the sight of those who could see it. The distance was too great for it to hold itself here any longer.

(Persona entered/left.)​

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
News of christening Tamashii was certainly unexpected, however his pedigree and reputation demanded nothing less if he were to act with the best interest of the village. The main issue which plagued the mind of the Medical Sennin were the previous spatting contest during the initial announcement of Takeshi's succession; the two must have placed their issues aside. Concerning the overseer portion, an inquiry is risen, "Would you be so kind to elaborate to overseeing as he sees fit?" a brief pause, "This isn't to say I don't believe in his judgement, I merely wish to be crystal clear what his responsibilities fully entail to." Mikasa clarifies with a gentle smile, not fully comfortable with the potential specifics.

Never the least, the floor would momentarily belong to the Medical Nin, her tundra gaze weaving between each individual in the room to examine them closely. "A fantastic opportunity indeed." she begins with a lighthearted tone, "With recent connections in Kumogakure, in regards to medical meetings, we are beginning to rekindle relations on that end. I will send those who are capable to Sunagakure to begin to laying ground work, Hokage-sama." the maiden replies with a mere bow of her head. If anything, Mikasa had grown into her role over time, knowing when and how to reply to topics. Clearing her throat, the kunoichi signifies she is not done with her statements, "Word through the grapevine is that each village will be having a medical summit in attendance in the near future, I will ensure that our bonds between our fellow villages fall into place smoothly as possible."

Fortunately, no one raised the question of where a Medical Chief were, Maki taking a considerable amount of the blow in that sense. This wasn't to state Mikasa wasn't capable, as she ran the branch fairly well, but additional aid was always welcomed; she merely lacked personnel. The secondary topic, in her eyes the most important, "Under your reign of ANBU Sennin, Hokage-sama, the pact between the Medical Branch and ANBU has been effective. We are beginning to have joint missions allowing Medical personnel to attend to less secretive missions to ensures our shinobi and kunochi are able to return in one piece." the platinum mane woman's hands clasp behind her rear, glancing towards Yuki and Yukio. "With Shinzo-san and Kenshin-san helming the Main Branch, I would like to suggest that we allow all academy students to graduate as Genin prior to branches attempting to recruit. I wish for our younger generations to view the world for what it is before committing there dedication. I am sure these two are capable of aiding the opposing two branches with proper recommendations."

The newest head, Maki, was no where to be seen and the maiden was unsure what to make of this particular tidbit of news. She was looking forward to making a formal introduction with the warrior, but it would appear other plans were taking presidency? Like clock work an enormous figure appears to gesture on the map where to locate said Sennin, her facial expression growing perplexed. Mikasa only viewing a sudden gust of zephyrs and a loud banging on the leaders desk.​
<i>​
</i>

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
They were joined by others shortly. Kenshin would listen carefully tothe proceedings and take the occasional note. When it came to interbranch unity, Kenshin would step up.

"I agree that all students should be first Genin. This make ssense. Furthermore, since the main branch is overseeing the gates I would like to form some unofficial squads between ANBU, medical, and Main Branch shinobi. If there is a threat at our gates, this way we have a team or perhaps a pool of shinobi from each branch that should help at the gates as needed, are on a shortlist to respond immediately. This way we have regular communication on who is coming and going from Leaf and if there is a crisis, we can respond accor...

He was interrupted by the door banging open. Kenshin could see nothing but there was something there like a wind vacuum. Without thinking Kenshin moved to Takeshi's side placing a single arm across Takeshi.

"Who is there. State yourself." Kenshin would ask but not get a response. The being would disappear.

In a beat, Kenshin would turn to the room at large.

"What was that and what happened? Was that a threat? I await orders Takeshi." Kenshin would say firmly his eyebrows furrowed.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to glance at the figure that appeared to him, he recognised it for what it was and that was the persona of the Sennin, watching it stumble almost as if in pain he frowned slightly as it slammed down onto creator city. He listened to the words and looked directly back up, though he needed to address the issues of everyone that was here but also questions. He turned to Yukio who was stood at the back, it seemed that he would be the one to go and sort out the issues with Maki and find out what was going on.

“Yukio, consider yourself on assignment to Creator City. Maki has gone missing and last location was there, I am dispatching you there. Take another two Shinobi, there selection is down to you and go immediately, find Maki and bring him back. Do what you must but remember extraction of the Sennin is your priority mission. Get everyone home safely now go.”

Takeshi turned his attention back to the other Sennin, he would finish the meeting with them now that Yukio had been dispatched to deal with the matter of hand. He listened to Mikasa speak and payed attention to her once more.

“He will oversee the training of the new students, if he sees fit to promote he can do so, if he sees students that are specializing to joining a branch he will recommend them to you are Maki, he will basically oversee the future without stepping on anyone’s toes, I know it will be a challenge but a good one, and he will just keep me updated on how the interbranch relationships are going”

Considering both Kenshin and Mikasa speech he pondered on a few of them as he leaned back in the chair and sat there as well, he wanted to see how things went but at the moment with all the Sennin here he knew full well that they where having an input in the development of the village and he was not going to stand in there way, instead he would help them and develop them into creating something great.

“I agree, and believe that this is a way forward, each Academy student should be part of the main branch and make Gennin, at least this way they can see what life offers them before deciding and instead of splitting straight off get a feel for there new roles inside of the ANUB branch. Does anyone else have anything to add onto that topic?”

Takeshi waited to see who would reply to the questions that he asked.

[MFT-400+]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thinks seemed to develop at a rather rapid rate taking in the responses of the Sennin to Takeshi’s words one by one before the door slammed open spinning on his heels yet he saw nothing raising an eyebrow for only a brief moment before straining his eyes to find out more only catching a glimpse of the figure as they left as suddenly as they had arrived. “A rather interesting intrusion I must say yet to do nothing but wander in and leave.” Were the first thoughts passing through his mind in the aftermath staying strangely calm throughout.

“I do not believe it was a threat Kenshin though considering he had something to state I would imagine Lord Fourth here knows the answer.” Turning to face Takeshi the answer came rather swiftly answering the question that had been on the forefront of the Hyuuga’s mind prior to arriving at the meeting being replaced with an entirely new one, who to take. There were a few the Captain had in mind muttering in the few seconds after. “Going to need a medic at the bare minimum considering something has happened to Maki I expect the worst so combat savvy is a good idea too.”

In that moment the light clicked in his head nodding before turning back to Takeshi. “I will be leaving in the next couple of hours, should anything happen I can assure you those in my team will make it back to inform you of the circumstances you have my word on that.” Nothing else needed to be said after that Yukio knew the dangers of the task he was given all too well and with haste, he left the room taking great strides to make sure everything was prepared for the mission to come lest they be too late to assist his Sennin.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back