Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shingeki no Konoha [TMM]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Not today you overgrown wank pheasant!" Going for broke! This was it, as the big turkey fool seemed to be able to withstand their attacks. Something seemed very off about the entire thing. This Behemoth was strong... why didnt the people of Konoha have a watch for this sort of thing? That was the ideals that he would come across. The coming of this would be plastered all over the village if he was in charge of the gates. There was little time that he would waste dealing with this, he'd conjure up a strong storm. Jolting his hand up to the sky he'd smirk, "Ranton: Arashi no Me!" he'd speak clearly forcing the last of his chakra into this attack. -Storm Control Rank 2, nodding he'd fall to one knee as the three lightning bolts would shimmer int eh sky, the light from their chakras building up over time until he released them from the sky.

"Checkmate.", he'd hope they would hit successfully he was still getting used to them. However, it didnt matter in the slightest, he just merely enjoyed the idea that this might come to a head with his attack with Shinzo's backing. Nodding and huffing deep into his lungs he felt like this would have substantial and detrimental damage to the village if they had failed in their mission. Though this was not the case... it was about to be lights out for this turkey.

[WC = 234]
[TWC = 3284]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Flurry upon flurry rain upon the exposed flesh of the abomination in the form of hail and swift jabs, the creature bellows before landing dully onto terra below. Despite the attempts to breach the walls, not a single fowl reaches the final destination. Cheers echo from the distance, the guards stationed on the exposed roofing lurch their arms upwards triumphantly. "You did good lads, far greater than many shinobi would have performed!" a hearty laugh erupts from the rear, Captain Kano taking time to sling his arms around the shoulders of the valiant warriors.

"You certainly saved the crops . . ."

"Crops."
<i>​
</i>
"Crops."
"Crops."

The duo would be met with the captain thrusting the shovel and hoe outwards for them to grasp upon, "Hello? You two still are willing to help us prepare the crops for next season?" Kano inquires, tilting his head lightly in confusion. Nonchalantly the shinobi waves the tools back and forth to catch their attention, "You two seem to have day dreamed? Never seen a turkey before?" he questions, gesturing towards the distance flock traveling through the area, the faint gobbling echoes before dispersing and the creatures on their way to score the land for any feed. "Darn things always looking for hand outs. Any who, we got work to do!"

“Gobble! Gooobble!”
Mission Complete! You make your exit post and claim your rewards.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo watched on as the creature fell down to the floor. He had to move from it’s path as it tumbled to the ground. Thankfully there was enough time to steer clear of the behemoth and then as the flock cleared he made his way back towards Suyashi, only to be greeted by the arms of captain Kano. Finally, he had some recognition along with his partner for the day. Things seemed to be looking up, he could expect a hot bath and delicious pumpkin soup when he got home. “Nice one Suyashi!” He called out to his fellow student.

As soon as the words had left his mouth, Shinzo was thrust into the real world, feeling slightly more energised but utterly shocked. He rubbed his head briefly before taking the hoe in his hands and striding towards the land that was yet to be tended to. What on earth had just happened there?

WC: 154
TWC: 4444
[Mission complete – Topic left]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding this time it wouldnt take much time to get over the types of fighting that would cause Sushi to immerse himself within. This was definitely going to be something of a challenge. As their attacks landed, everything seemed to waver in Sushi's mind, he felt his chakra completely depleted, but his body wasnt going full retard. The Beast would fall, and Kano would help, speaking to them Suyashi felt his body beaten and bruised but today was the day he felt like he had grown so much in the ideals of everything that commenced itself during this ordeal... the shove of a shovel would seemingly break him from his trance effectively waking him up and seeing the waddling turkey that were pinned up.

'What? Was I dreaming that? I'll have to ask Shinzo if that was a dream or not... Maybe-... Wait what if he thinks I'm crazy? I dont wanna look crazy... I'll just keep it to myself... for now.' the blond would think to himself, before turning to Kano and finishing the work on the fields as they would seem to finish the work for the harvest! It was time for feast! Alas, Sushi would bring some home for his mother and Kouza as well... Maybe this was going to be different? Who knew... but now Sushi didnt trust no jive turkeys...

[Topic Left]
[Mission complete]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back