Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Signs of War part 2 [ssm A rank]

Rounin Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chapter One - A final lesson

Hakai was waiting in a clearing in the woods outside of the village hidden in the stone, his Master told him he will meet him here as soon as he is able to. The Kagerenmei order was on alert after his master slit one of their members throats and that meant they needed to be extra careful with their late night meetings. Master Nao or as he referred to himself these days Ranmyaku Lord Shade said that today is going to be a very special training session for Hakaisha, the young teen only assumed that meant he was going to get beat up more then usual.

"good evening my Apprentice"

A voice came from the shadows and Nao appeared, almost out of thin air. Hakai didn't even notice him approach, Nao was indeed very talented in the art of stealth and deception to move unnoticed by anyone.

"good evening Master, I hope all is well"

Replied the young teen to his elder. Lord Shade approached slowly into the wide clearing.

"oh my Apprentice! I fear our plans are going too well to be honest, the Order is on full alert and they are more then prepared for war and we are yet to reach their strength in numbers"

Said the blond haired man with black robes of the Kagerenmei Order.

"I can take half of them single handed Master we both know that"

Said Hakai irritatedly.

"indeed you can, while the other half tears you to shreds..."

A sting of pride in the boys chest made a proper presence.

"I can feel your anger my Apprentice... good you will need it, today this moment we finish your training with a final lesson"

A smile drew on both their faces, finally Hakai will get the power he lunged for.

"we will focus first on the final part of your defensive training and then on the final part of your elemental training... now to waist little time I will explain your first task, you will enter your basic defensive stance and receive constant high powered attacks from me, I want you to feel the pain and rage building up, I want you to receive those blows unlit they effect you much less then in the beginning... understood?"

The man finished and took an offensive stance, the boy countered his stance with his defensive stance.

"understood..."

And as the teen expected from his master the moment he finished his reply the attacks came flying. A barrage of flames came first, the burning sensation seeped into his flesh. A grand fire ball threw him off his feet and through a line of trees crashing through them as if they were mere branches. He landed on his feet and resumed his stance, the pain dulling his mind and blurring his vision. A flaming Dragon came crashing from above scorching the very ground beneath him and threatening to bury him into the earth, but with a shout of rage with the echo from inside of the fiery beast in the depths he blocked the attack and the flames crashed to ether side of him. Hakai began to understand what his Master was aiming for, he began to receive less damage from the attacks somewhat as if his defences were strengthening.

"I am starting to feel what you meant Master.."

Said Hakai triumphantly while his master flashed a few more hand seals.

oh my dear Apprentice you haven't yet understood what I ment... but this final strike will prove your your defences to be truly remarkable or utterly useless!, survive this and we are done!

A black cloud appeared over head, Hakaisha knew this jutsu well and he understood that this is a final stand, death or life hung in the balance here. The boy stood his ground as fire rained from the sky in magnificent light, his skin already feeling the burning from afar, his defences strengthening for the coming hell from above. A moment of silent nirvana, a calm before the storm and a final crash of pure destruction.

The ashes scattered and he was still standing, his defences proved their final test to be stronger then ever. Nothing but a smiling face was left on his Master's face.

"fantastic!! your defences have finally reached their optimal state, take a moment to rest my dear boy and we shall move on to the next exercise"

Said Shade and Hakai fell to his knees in exertion, letting his body heal and rest.

"what are we working on now Master?"

He asked in intrigue as his reserves replenished him.

"first I would like you to to master your elemental armor technique, specifically we will work on your earth armor if we are already working on defences"

Said Nao as he drew his chackra blade hilt and made the red sabre appear from it.

"you just love using me as a punching bag don't ya Master"

Sighed Hakai, he had no doubt that his Master was trying to make him stronger but his methods still inflicted much pain on him most of the times, and considering the fact that a standard issue chackra blade can cut through rock as if it was fruit he presumed that this exercise will be unpleasant as the former one.

"well... I will not say you are completely wrong my dear Apprentice, but I do pride myself in teaching through pain... I belive it worked so far wouldn't you say?"

Replied Nao with a sarcastic tone and a devious smile.

"right... well no point in postponing the inevitable lets get this started"

Chapter Two - True Perfection

Nao was going at it for a good hour and the advancement was well enough but he sill wanted to finish this quickly and move one to the next task. Nao sliced the rock covered teen relentlessly, every few slashes the armor will suddenly harden and prevent more injury to the boy.

"very good Hakai! now remember, with this particular armor the rocks every now and then become more dense and hard, preventing more damage to your body under it..."

He slashed a few more times, bits of seared rock fell apart and the young man replenished them as quickly as he could.

"you need to focus less on replenishing your armor and more on the actual effectiveness of this specific elemental coating"

Continued Nao to explain what he had researched in the village public records. A couple of more slashes and Nao sheathed the blade.

what?!? are we done?

Asked the student clearly in surprise by the sudden stop of attacks.

"well with this particular excise we are, you might not notice it much from the inside but the amount of times your armor hardened to protect you has increased intensively since we began, you have become more comfortable with this armor and I expect that it will show on any other elemental based coating you will use in the future..."

Explained the teacher, Nao began to feel that his Apprentice will soon be his equal, a warm sensation he had yet to experience started taking hold in his chest. Pride.
The boy released the armor from his body and dusted off his clothes from the rubble.

well... ok Master so what's next?

Said the Apprentice, Nao chuckled a bit.

Well I think that we need to get you used to calling me Nao soon, or by my new code name Shade... you are growing fast my dear Hakaisha, at first I thought you will only be a weapon for my intentions, but you have come to be much more for me...

He said, and with his extremely rare genuine warm demeanour. The boy just smiled at him, it was obvious to the two for a good while that they are much like a father and son, though non of them will dare to say the words out loud. Nao cleared his throat and continued in a more professional tone.

"well umm... to finish up we are now going to go over a talent which I think will come easy to you since you are so innately familiar with your explosive jutsus..."

The boy gave a small victorious cheer, possible since this will be one of the few times when he is not going to get beat up by Nao.

"yes... well what we are going to work on is the ability to use two speciality moves on one jutsu, I took the liberty to choose the jutsu clash and the overcharge moves to practice in this task since you already know each one on its own, this time I want you to draw out the both of them into one explosive jutsu to both block my attack and if done correctly it will reach out and push me back as well, sounds good?"

Said Nao, the boy was grinning from ear to ear nodding his head franticly in approval. Nao tried to keep a strait face and remain un-fazed by his students exaggerated expression.

"settle down you buffoon, now take your stance approximately four and a half meters away, that should be close enough for a proper use of both moves to send a blast wave strong enough to reach me"

Instructed Nao to his soon to be equal and the two took their position.

"ready?"

"ready!"

"Lets begin!"

In no time at all explosions erupted in the air, jutsu after jutsu connected into a spectacular show of light and a roaring sound filled the forest, the boy was making good progress by blocking with his explosive jutsus and gradually incorporating an increase in their power. The kid was defiantly living up to Nao's initial expectations, even surpassing them.

"don't you dare go easy on me boy!"

Shouted Nao over the sound of the recent clashing jutsus.

"you wish old man!"

They both laughed in a manic synced laugh, the boy was starting to sound like Nao, and Nao was actually adopting parts of the boys behaviour as well.

"ok Master its time to end this show, with a BANG!"

"bring IT ON!!!!"

The two unleashed their full potential, the markings on Nao's body expanded and his skin blackened. Hakaisha's demonic aura covered him completely and he took the full form of the fiery demon within him, wings and talons ablaze with explosive energy unlike any other.

"Dragon Flame Bomb!!"

"Big Bang Flash!!"

They shouted and a massive explosion sent not only the both of them flying in the opposite direction but the surrounding trees bent and broke back wards as a massive crater placed itself between them. A few moments of silent as the two drew back to their original forms and stood up now at a distance of about twelve meters away from each other.

"WELL?! ARE WE DONE YET NAO-SAMA!?!!"

Shouted the boy from afar with a wide smile.

"YOU BET YOUR GOLD STARS WE ARE HAKAI-SAN!!!"

He shouted back, and the two started laughing uncontrollable.

Once Apprentice and Master now Comrades in a goal to cause complete chaos in the world, and it seems they will enjoy quite a bit in their common endeavours.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back