Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Some Holiday Cheer! [event]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Outside the Kazekage tower Sousuke and his father Judori prepared for the holiday season. The garden was changed from roses to Christmas cacti and Poinsettia of various shapes and sizes. Red and green were the predominant colours to be seen. "Father, I think this is too much green and red."<i></i> Sousuke spoke as he rubbed his eyes. He was of the mind that they should have gotten some blue flowers to represent the mythical force called snow. "The lights don't have to be the same colour do they? People like repetition but I think this might be too much."<i></i> The Steward scratched the back of his head. Why was it that green and red represented the holidays? The Steward understood very little about the holidays, but he had only been doing celebrating them since he was a child. Apparently some people took trees and decorated them with spheres, and stars, and winged people. It was a foreign concept, but then again it must have been a foreign event.

The former Steward looked at his son with an a focused gaze. His son was taller than him so he had to look up. "Yes Sousuke. We can use different lights to decorate the gates and the Kazekage tower. I suppose you can use the white lights... oh fine use the blue ones." The veteran puppeteer watched as Sousuke disappeared to retrieve a box of lights. The Steward seemed content with himself and began to scale the Tower. He created designs of many kinds. Stars of various shapes, falling, standard, four pointed. Then the Steward had a thought. He fashioned the lights in the form of a circle. Then he fashioned another circle on top of that circle. He finally put one more circle on top. He then formed a face on this final circle. A smiling face. It resembled a man of sorts. The Steward was pleased with his lights display as he attempted to form a fictional creature. Supposedly this was a great ice elemental ancient from the past named Frosty. Apparently this frost would sing and dance. He resided in cold places usually but would come to the desert to bring this thing called holiday cheer. How he survived was a mystery.

Having finished decorating the tower with stars, and frosty the Steward next attended to the gates. He ran across the gates assigning lights in a twirling motion of sorts. Once he was done decorating the gates with cane designs he returned to his father. The former Steward nodded his head. His son had style, just like he did in his youth. He flipped the switch and ... well ...

"Too bright. Too bright."<i></i> Sousuke called as he shielded his eyes. Judori did the same. The Kazekage Tower and its surrounding territory was a blinding source of fourteen billion gigawatts of power. A great chorus of laugher rose and Judori then turned the switch again this time toning down the brightness to something more bearable. The Steward and the former Steward looked about. Strangely enough the grounds now had more decorations had appeared. Various gift boxes of sizes and various treats too. Desert tables were equally placed around the tower grounds. Sousuke pointed to his father. "Did you...?"<i></i>

"No. I did not spontaneously summon treats. The former Steward approached one of the tables. He found a bowl of his favourite holiday drink - eggnog. Judori took a mug and got himself a mug full. "Sousuke try this. This is called eggnog. It's excellent in many forms." The shorter puppeteer proceeded to drain his mug. "Hurm. Excellent."

The Steward did as his father bid and got himself a mug of the delicious holiday drink. "Does this not disturb you? The treats and drinks randomly appearing?"<i></i> He asked. The Steward was trying not to ruin the situation, but it didn't logically make sense.

"No. It surprises me, but it doesn't disturb me." Judori looked about. "I say. Job well done son. Happy holidays."

"Same to you Dad."<i></i>

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yume was in particularly cheerful form. It was almost Christmas and even though her parents weren’t around to celebrate it, Yume and Shinji always made sure they had their flat decorated in festive colours and, whenever possible, set up a tree. CuRua had come a long way since he was a kit. He no longer scampered up the tree, throwing ornaments everywhere and running down the halls with garland in his teeth. One such event ended with the tree falling on him and him scampering up the stairs to Yume’s room, hiding under her bed. He was convinced afterwards that the tree was sentient and that it had been trying to kill him.

Christmas was a major tradition where her father was from so naturally he taught it to them. The people of Suna celebrated the holiday but they didn’t quite understand it. Maybe it’s because Riki was a northerner, but he seemed to have a better grasp on the rituals involved. They would stay up late and sing songs and eat cookies. Yume’s favourite part was a story of the big red fox named Sandy Paws that would come and bring the good children presents. She later found out that most children heard the story of Santa Clause and that her father modified it to fit with the Inuzuka’s upbringing. That just made her love her version of Mr. Paws even more!

As they Inuzuka and her fox made their way through town, tiny jingles could be heard with each step. In a festive fringe of green and red chiffon, there were little silver bells jangling at her wrists and ankles. A similar fringe had drawn her hair up in a pony tail and the fang marks her clan was known for were traced in green eyeliner on her right cheek. Her standard garb was replaced by a deep green baby doll halter and matching capris that were accented at the cuff and up the side of the shirt with red ribbon. The red accents were fastened off with small bows and tiny gold bells. CuRua was also in the spirit of things with a bright red bow tied at the base of his tail. Attached to it was a gold bell that added to the musical merriment. There would be no hiding them tonight and as they strolled, they sang.

Dashing through the sand
The wind blowing in our way
O’re the planes we go
Laughing all the way

Bells on fox tails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to dancing and sing
And play with sand tonight~!

Oooooh… OH!

At that moment the lights came on for the first time at the Kazekage tower and made Yume howl in mourning for her retinas. When her sight returned, she saw that the lights were still on but significantly dimmer… And very beautiful! Simmering colours that matched her attire as well as blues and whites attracted the girl and her Reynard. As they drew closer they began to smell the food. Delightful pies, savoury cookies, and… was that… YES! They entered the grounds timidly and looked around. It wasn’t their habit to crash a party but it had been so long since they had enjoyed a cup of delicious, frothy goodness that they simply had to ask.

Umm… excuse me… Hello. Is that eggnog?

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Tis the season. Or so people began to exclaim everyday. Nothing truly changed around this time of year. No snow on the ground. No big fat jolly man in red. Only change were the different coloured chakra crystals lighting the underground village of Suna as well as the well placed red and green decorations strung about. Kumiko didn't have anything against Christmas. She didn't hate it. But she didn't love it. The only person she had around this time of year was her brother, Bruinetto. Then again she only had him every day of the year. For her it meant many formal family gathering. So of course Kumiko knew the correct formality for this type of holiday party. What she did love about this time of year were the various social gathering, mostly work related, that followed. Unlike her brother, who was a little socially awkward, Kumiko dived head first into it when it became apparent her brother was the favourite.

Today the ANBU Uchiha was given the day off, to an extent, to prepare for the festivities. The entire morning was spent pampering herself in one of the most exclusive spa's in Suna. A nice relaxing hot spring dip. A facial, massage, manicure, pedicure, and finally her hair and make up done. Once home, ignoring her brother down in his basement lair, Kumiko adorned her dress and three inch stiletto black heels. Being part of the family was was apart of she knew how to do this right and that was exactly how she would do this. Looking into the full length mirror in their bathroom a different Kumiko looked back. Her usual black pigtails were left to cascade in curls down her bare shoulders and back. She wore a simple yet elegant red chiffon gown with a sweetheart neck line and small train that followed her every step. The top and waist clung to her every curve to thighs then draped down to the floor to billow at her feet. She looked damn good and she knew it. Her make up was simple, a little black eye liner and shimmery black eye shadow with a quick lip gloss on her lips. There was no doubt she looked much older than 15.

Bruinetto had decided to prepare for the party at the last minute, as usual.By the time the lights of the kage tower were turned on Bruinetto hadn't even showered yet. Kumiko HATED being late no matter the reason. So, she left without her brother. It hardly took her long to arrive. Before she knew it she was surrounded by bright twinkling lights, vibrant green cacti, and brilliant red Poinsettia. Even if one didn't like the holiday, one couldn't help but smile and feel the excitement around them. Her onyx eyes glanced about. " Not many people have shown yet." She observed to herself.. Like always Kumiko was slightly early. So to kill some time she busied herself with this new drink called eggnog.

OOC: This is the dress Kumiko is wearing.
Red-Chiffon-Sweetheart-Train-Ladies-Evening-Dress-121300_zps2cb1639b.jpg

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
flutter_halter_top_2.jpg
P00051194-MID-RISE-SKINNY-JEANS-STANDARD.jpg
ceasar97-puriks01_9_29.jpg

Katsu, Kora, and Kimi walked down the lane, curious as to what that huge bright light was that came from the Kazekage tower. It faded slightly, but the light was still there. Now, instead of an uneasily bright, pain in the eyes, lights, Kimi could see the different shapes that the lights formed. The one that faced her house was the giant Frosty creature she had heard of from reading about different cultures stories. Christmas wasn't a huge thing for the Nekozukas, but they celebrated some parts of it.
Her father apparently knew what was going on over at the Kazekage tower, and he pulled her out the door, Kisa following, a bright red collar with a jingle bell. Before they left, he attached bells to the two tigers' collars. They almost wigged out when their heard the bell jingle as they walked. It was something they certainly weren't used to. A great smile seemed permanently attached to Koichi's face as the clan head watched them try to look at the bell. With another happy smile, he lead them down the streets and to the tower.
When they arrived, they automatically went in and Kimi caught sight of Yume. She and her two tigers immediately went over to where she was. Her father saw the Steward and his father in around the same area as his daughter and her Inuzuka friend.
Koichi walked over and ended up just behind and between the father son combo. Making enough noise to be sure neither would freak out from his next act, placing a hand on each of their shoulders.
"Sousuke, Judori, it's always good to see you both. Quite the job on the tower. It's magnificent.
Kisa walked up and nudged Judori's hip. "Hi Dori. You good?"

Mean while, Kimi approached Yume happily, a small smile on her face. Katsu and Kora went ahead, jingling on their way. They purred and said hi, nudging Yume's legs happily. They would then look over at CuRua and smile their best kitty smiles.
"Hi, Yume-chan. How are you tonight? You look rather festive."

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And what was Harupia doing at this time of year? Why spreading cheer of course, to the best of his ability. He had been quite busy in his artistic hideout, neglecting his other work just a tiny bit for the past few days...but he just couldn’t help it. The idea of Christmas just appealed to him greatly. A time of reunion with family and friends, sharing delicious food, hearing stories, sinning, enjoying you own company...he wished that every day could be like that...maybe someday. Of course there were gifts, but as time went on, he had grown to appreciate the atmosphere and meeting with people more...still, he liked getting gifts. And also given them.

And he was doing so for the most of the day, heading through the poorer districts of the Village, offering his works to random people before hastily walking of. These statues were small, most of them the size of an action figure, but he added as much details as he could. He gave animals, warriors and other such figures to the children, and more intricate designs to the older. While he did produce a large amount of them, they all were quite detail, and he made sure they would last in their solid form for long. Weather they would be used as toys, decoration, or even sold for some coins, it didn’t matter really. He did what he could, though he wished he could do more. But his family, even if one of the higher classed in the village, had limited funds, and his father was a bit stingy when it came to supporting people outside of the clan. Something he could understand...but he would try his best to inch for some change.

In the meantime, he was doing his rounds across the city, dropping of the small gifts to those he passed. His clothing choice was somewhat...well, interesting to say the lest. A long, flowing, red robe with white linings all along it. His long hair, now strikingly white was flowing freely, but his face was covered, a white balaclava across it. Now he wasn’t really against showing his face as he did it, but he guessed that if people didn’t know just who precisely he was, it would make it more appealing. Some rumors about a benevolent Christmas spirit would surely spice up the time of the people he passed.

Just as he was about to head home for another supply of his small figurines, he almost tumbled of a roof, blinded by the display of lights in the far of apart of the village. Blinding...but once he could see, he was mesmerized. Such colors, such a design...and it came from the Kazekage tower. And then he remembered about the festivities held there. It would be a shame if he didn’t show up...and his little side mission could wait. Besides, if father decided to show up, he wouldn’t hear the end of it if he wasn’t there.

Taking of the facecloth in a darker alley and disabling the transformation he had upon himself, his hair returning to its dark color, and his robe changing in color to white with golden linings, he made his way to the Kazekage tower. Inside he saw that he wasn’t quite late, though there already were a few people inside. Most of which he managed to meet earlier. Also pastries and drink…looked rather fun indeed. Approaching the gathered people he would say “Yume-chan! Kimi-chan! Souske-san, Judori-San, Koichi-san…whew, that’s a lot of introductions to make hehe” he chuckled, wiping his brow a bit before saying “Magnificent display, I must admit…I hope I haven’t missed much besides he grand opening?” he asked with a wide smile
Harupia's Attire
Stern__Bleach_OC_by_hyarion.jpg

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Dont wanna go outside."

"You have to. It would be rude not to."

"Dont want to!"

This kind of back and forth went on inside the Kazekage tower as the outside was being decorated and lit up. Mechanical footsteps could be heard, and then some echoing woofs.

"That's exactly what I told her Kitchenzilla. Now then, lets go Okibi."

The doors to the tower opened, and out stepped a dapper middle aged man with long, silvery purple hair pulled back into a tail. He towered in the doorway, being what looked to be more than seven feet tall. His jaw was lined with a neatly trimmed purple beard, and his eyes were an eerie red that threw their glow on the ghastly scars that marred his tanned skin. He was dressed in a handsome tuxedo with golden trim and two long tails. White gloved hands held the doors open as he peered back into the building, waiting for someone to exit.

The mechanized stomping came again as Sousuke's pet lizard came lumbering out, woofing something under her mechanical breath. Having been dressed up for the occasion as well, the creature sported a lovely wreath around her neck, accented by a large red bow in the front. Blinking lights wove around it and her neck, trailing down her little arms. She looked back at the man dressed as a butler, and woofed once more.

The large man sighed and shook his head, but still waited patiently for whoever was next to exit. It turned out to be the wife of the previous Steward, miss Takahashi Chiyoko. She was dressed to the nines as well in her holiday best, and was wearing a lovely tolerant smile as she stepped to the side away from the tall purple haired man. Discomfort showed slightly on her features as she glanced at him. "I'm still surprised with how old you look. Are you actually this old in your other form too?" She sounded just a little condescending. It was no secret in their household the amount of disdain the woman had for him. Perhaps it was just a little less than when they had first met, but it was still there.

The man laughed under his breath, and gave her a polite smile. "If you are asking whether I am a fifty year old canine, then no Miss Chiyoko, I am not. I've only just made twenty-four summers." He looked back through the doorway, his voice trailing off just slightly. "For some reason those years translate into this during the transformation..." The mans purple brow furrowed as he started to lose his patience. "Okibi, that's enough dawdling. Get out here." He said sternly.

Chiyoko looked back through the door as well, and her tolerant smile returned. "Come along dear. You look lovely!" She encouraged. When still nobody came out, the butler man sighed again and stomped back into the tower, letting the door close behind him. Chiyoko and Kitchenzilla were left outside, wondering.

A few minutes later, the doors opened once more and out stepped an ornery looking Okibi, covered in frills and bows and lace, being pushed by the tall man. She wore a dress, picked out by Chiyoko, made up of pink and red layers that flared out around her. Her hair, usually a frizzy mess, was tamed and piled behind her head in a cascade of glossy purple curls, punctuated by a big red bow at the top of her head. Her arms and legs were circled with ribbons, making her limbs look slightly like candy canes. However, she was wearing nothing on her feet. If there was one thing she was not going to relent to, it was footwear. She already looked like she wanted to tear the blasted dress off.

Chiyoko brought her hands up to her cheeks, crooning as she looked at her creation. "Oh, you are absolutely adorable! Especially in this light! Come, lets show you to Sousuke and Judori hm?" With that, she grabbed onto one of Okibi's hands gently and started hauling her towards the crowd that was gathering around her son and husband. The tall man with the silvery purple hair chuckled as he closed the doors and followed along, Kitchenzilla stomping along as his side.

"Look who's here!" Chiyoko chirped, stopping beside Sousuke and Judori and ushering Okibi in front of her. The girl was absolutely red faced with shame and was holding onto the folds of her dress for dear life. She absolutely refused to tear her pink eyes away from the ground, even though all the lights and foods were calling to her natural curiosity. She felt ridiculous! And she was sure she looked like it too. She didnt want to look up to see the looks on Sousuke and Judori's faces.
valkenhayn-white.jpg

KurusuShou6001077825_zpsca36fff9.jpg

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I am sorry sir but while it was not specifically advertised as such, we are trying to keep some formality to the event. This is a celebration in the grandest of locations within the village, you know a little prestige accompanies it. And how can I put this; you current attire is a bit... worn."

The unamused face of the attendant as he scanned Roku, who was dressed in his normal leather hooded coat covering his mostly torn light fabic shirt. His pants look like he had spent most of the last 24 hours rolling around on the ground, coincidentally he might have spent the past day on the ground in a rolling fashion. Sighing he raised his left hand, as if to pause the whining of the attendant, while his right hand began to search around his back pants pocket. "I understand what you are hinting at, chief." And with that he removed a small, wadded up piece of black fabric. Waving it in the air and blowing on it a bit the object would roll out to be a black tie. Smiling Roku would, remarkably in proper fashion, tie the neck attire around himself, now looking even more ridiculous. Pulling his hood down, so now his scar covered face was more apparent, he would approach the man standing before him. "Better, right?"

Realizing that this was a lost cause and potentially one dealing with an insane individual, the attendant would nod in disgust, "Why fantastic... have a magical evening." The pain that echoed through the words of the defeated man brought a smile to the young man's ears as he made his way into the shindig. Scanning around he had two objectives; booze and ladies. Which would he attempt to obtain first?

With that he would smirk as his eyes locked onto his first prize; a table with drinks. Had to be something with alcohol around here, right?

OOC: My attire... is the attire my character is wearing in my profile... with a black tie he pulled out of his pocket (its tied nicely just cant imagine it looks the best)

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
moka1.png

Shira sat somberly at her desk, looking down at a picture frame of her and her mother when she was just a child. She would never understand why her mother would give in and take her life. It was a weak alternative. As she set the frame down, there was a bright flash outside her window and she was temporarily seeing spots. Until the light dimmed and a soft glow was all she could see. Shira stood and approached the window, looking over at the Kazekage tower. When she saw the lights, she suddenly realized what was going on. It was a Christmas festival. Shira recalled from her younger days when her family would celebrate it before her corruption took a turn for the worse. There was a sharing of presents and her mother would always make the best cookies as they shared tales that now seem completely ridiculous. Her father was even nice to her during this time of the year. Those things were gone, though, and she had to move on.

She didn’t much care for the holidays now, whatever interpretation they may be. Still, it would be in ill taste for her not to at least make an appearance. She refused to change though. She was still in mourning after all, so who was anyone to tell her she wasn’t allowed to wear black? Besides, it was just a simple black sailor top with a red sash and a long skirt, slightly torn up one side in case she needed to fight. If anyone had the nerve to comment, she would just have to handle the situation as best she could.

The 16 year old walked out of her home and headed down the lane towards the tower, wondering who all would be there. Her curiosity was satisfied when she arrived and saw many members of the village already here. She didn’t recall meeting any of them though, but she was at least able to identify Sousuke and Judori. On further inspection she saw Kimi and her tigers. It seemed she was socializing with another and Shira wasn’t particularly up to conversing at the moment. She waved at the other girl anyway, it was the least she could do. After a moment of being there, the silver haired girl decided to go look at all the other things that were being offered. The lights certainly were beautiful though. ”Really is a nice display if I have anything to say.” As she reached one of the tables, she noticed an odd drink in a bowl. She decided to give it a go considering she had never tried it. Why not? She could at least show some spirit, regardless of how much she hated this joyful cheer. She poured herself a small mug and walked off to stand at the end of the table, out of the way in case others wanted to sample said drink as well. She'd already seen several others with it. Shira started to sip her drink while watching the others enjoy the festivities. She liked the flavor that the drink left on her taste buds. A slight smirk made its way onto her face as she fiddled with the cross that was attached to the collar around her neck. ”Happy Holidays, indeed.” A slight chuckle escaped her lips.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A few people trickled in here and there. Most converged upon the Steward instantly. Whether they knew him or not didn't really mattered. Both cases would probably do the same given the situation. It was always good decorum to congratulate the host upon his or her party. When the crowd died down Kumiko too would do what was expected of her, seeing as she was representing her family currently. Her brother had yet to show and both her parents were away on missions, leaving both twins that responsibility. Though Kumiko was sure to shoulder that burden only to have her brother take the credit. Like always.

The black haired Uchiha stood idle with her glass of eggnog as she watched those conversing with the Steward. A few she remembered from his lecture within the Academy building. Needless to say hearing of his lineage, and the connection to the Uchiha blood, peeked her interest.

However her onyx eyes narrowed upon another familiar face. That of the boy who disrespected her and her brother in the Thirsty Cactus. The one who refused to apologize to them. ' That is one person I will have to avoid tonight. Best behavior Kumiko. This isn't the time to cause a scene. ' She thought to herself. But of course the boy, along with a silver haired girl, walked across the garden towards the drink table. Shoving the grimace aside Kumiko quickly turned her back as if to walk away from the table. But alas she finished off her drink. Did she dare go back for a refill?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Judori and Sousuke were first greeted formally by Koichi. The former Steward had to look up a bit to see the man and then he looked down to see the panther. "Ah. Koichi you young whippersnapper. Kisa too? Hahaha, good to have you aboard. Is War still easier than having a daughter?" The Old puppeteer joked. "Magnificent you say? Hrmph. I suppose you could call it magnificent. It would have been more magnificent if a certain someone didn't want to deviate from the original colour design." The former Steward paused for a moment. He was being a bit too crusty he had realized. "Well... I suppose too much green and red would be rough on the eyes. The blue and white did work out." He took a long drink of the eggnog. "Back in my day we had to ask the Sunahoshi to make a platform of sand to carry us up to the tower to put on wreaths and the likes. Then we decided to make use of the chakra crystals in different colours since people couldn't see the wreaths. Sousuke here runs up the side of the tower and in seconds puts up an image of that Frosty Elemental. Slightly more dangerous, but certainly stylish."

"It's not like I'm going to fall off the tower Father. I'll land of my feet like a cat."<i></i> Sousuke patted Kisa and scratched her ears. The Steward was always fond of the panther. "Still operational Kisa? Kora and Katsu aren't tiring you out?"<i></i> The Steward inquired. Like his father he took a long drink of eggnog and placed down his mug. He turned to put together a mug for Koichi and a bowl of eggnog for Kisa. By that time Yume had arrived and so did Kumiko, both inquired for some eggnog too and so the Steward too served the both of them before refilling his mug. "Ah Kumiko, how are you? I hope that tonight's festivities will not bore you ... at least not as bad as my lecture did. I did my best not to sound like a bore." Sousuke attempted to joke, but it failed unfortunately. Instead of sounding amused, he came out quite serious. In fact, it sounded as if he was ultra serious. "I believe I have blundered in an attempt to joke. How ... terrible. Perhaps I must learn this thing called timing. Anyone have any good jokes for me to analyze?"<i></i> More and more people were coming in by the numbers. "Haurpia. Good to see you. I expect today's festivities to be more controlled. I hope."<i></i> More compliments followed, including one from the silver haired Shira. "Ah thank-you. I was slightly worried about the looping on the formation on the Frosty elemental but it did turn out well."<i></i>

Judori couldn't help but grin at his son. At least he was trying, and that was good enough in his books. "I think I hear the wife coming... and your ward too by default." The former Steward turned to his side. The two watched as Number Seven and Chiyoko come out of the tower. "Ah there's the firefly of my life." He chuckled to himself. When he saw Number Seven's human form, Judori's jaw dropped. "Why? Why does he have hair on his head? Why does he look as old as I do? Pfah. Bald is the new mohawk these days. Back in my day hair was privledge. You had to wear to respectfully. You know what I'm talking about Koichi. Oooofuuuu." Judori patted his bald head and laughed. "Koichi you should shave your head some day and join me in the league of extraordinary brilliant minds of Suna."

By this time Okibi came out both Father and Son couldn't help but stare. "Mother frightens me at times. She only gets away with things like this because you let her."<i></i> The Steward remarked. His mother was not a woman to mess with. She was terrifying in many forms but this was perhaps one of her greatest successes. A smile slowly formed upon the Steward's face. It was an unnatural look on him, as he never really did smile. It fact it almost seemed as if his face was going to break. "Red and pink do suit you nicely."<i></i> He spoke to his ward. Kitchenzilla came by too. The Steward patted his beast. "Doesn't she look nice?"<i></i> The creature let out a woof and nodded her head. "Go see the Kora and Katsu."<i></i> The Steward pointed them out and so t he lumbering mechanical beast threw her arms up in the arm and proceeded to give some chase to the two tiger twins.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unable to contain her mirth, the turquoise haired nin throws her arms around Kimi in a warm greeting. It was uncanny how similar the two were in spite of their opposing bloodlines. Their attire was almost identical with the exception of pant length (Yume was in capris), shirt colour, and the inevitable fact that Yume was not wearing shoes. Her toes were coloured in alternating green and red polish to compensate for that lack and managed to keep her uncivilized appearance to minimum. Beside her friend was a man that could only be her father and a blank panther to keep him company. Remembering her manners, she gives a dainty bow that causes a cascade of chimes to roll off her bell attachments. Rising again, she flashes a smile.

Nekozuka-san. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Sagasu Yume… I study with Kimi in the hospital.

Upon seeing the kitties, CuRua gives his tail a shake to catch their attention with the bell. After getting to know the felines he was growing accustomed to their presence and was even starting to like having them around… but he would never admit to it. Raising a glass in cheers to the host and to the steadily growing circle of friends, nothing could keep the smile from the young lady’s face. Seeing someone wave over to Kimi and herself, the Inuzuka politely waves back. She’d never met the girl befor but, hey, it was a time to be friendly and Yume was naturally friendly.

Hadoo-kun~! Merry Christmas. You have shown up just in time. What have you been doing toda….

Her thought was cut short by the sound of a small ruckus behind them. The average person probably wouldn’t have noticed the hushed whispers of Seven but they most definitely could hear Okibi’s loud complaints. When the girl was presented to them, Yume didn’t entirely know how to react. It was quite a change to the uncouth child she met in the market but the girls distain for the attire was very present in her expression. Deciding to keep the focus off the already embarrassed child, her attention turns to the dashing fellow that was keeping a close guard on Okibi. She had never seen his human form but she could smell exactly who this man was. Seven was quite the looker even if he was old enough to be her father. She could appreciate a man who ages well, couldn’t she?

Out of the corner of her eye, Yume sees a male a little younger than she making his way to the drink table. Doing a double take, she thought it may have been Saemon but second glance confirmed that it was the other Banzoku sibling. She’d never met him but had recognized him from around town. There was something cold about him. While his older brother was suave, Roku almost emitted an air of creepy. She wasn’t so sure she wanted to be around him if he got intoxicated. She wasn’t in the mood for a fight.

Each sip of the festive drink only filled Yume with more delight and warmth… it wasn’t until a full glass in that she realized why. Her father had told her that eggnog was traditionally served with liquor in the mix but she had never imbibed before in her life aside from the occasional dish of sake at family events. This was a new feeling, so warm and cuddly. All that was left was to find someone and somewhere to dance.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Slowly but surely the room was filling up with. The animals were playing with each other for the most part, the other replied to his greeting. He listened to Judori-san talking about how the lights came to light, and his own opinions on the coloring...while he also preferred more green and red colors; he had nothing against blue whatsoever. And the snow apparition looked indeed quite impressive. The mention of the Sunahoshi was somewhat welcomed, but also a small torn at his side. He just couldn’t get rid of it could he? Even here they seemed to take apart in something his clan didn’t have a chance...but it was simply a matter of convenience, at least so it seemed. Whatever it was, he was sure he didn’t mean to offend him...and even if, he didn’t care that much. Though he did say „If you need any help with any decorations, Ill be glad to offer my assistance. Be it in design, or in helping setting them up...while I’m sure Sousuke-san is more then capable, having someone to ensure some security wouldn’t hurt" he said with a chuckle.

He didn’t comment much as Sousuke addressed the Nekozuka, taking the time to grab one of the mugs which were being offered. Mmm, eggnog...such a nice little drink. In the meantime a few more guests came in. Kumiko, one of the young Uchiha from the lecture. A silver haired lady he had no real recollection of. And a cetin man looking quite...hmm, he would say brutish, but the tie on his neck made it look somewhat...ridiculous. Ahh well, it was open to anyone. As far as no one caused any trouble it would be all fine.

He chuckled as Sousuke spoke to him as he said "Control is nice, but you always have to be ready for a hint of insanity to pop up... And it’s Haru, Yume, though Hadoo does sound amusing I guess" he answered to Yume, shaking his head with a smile at the small mistake. He wasn’t sure if she was poking fun at him or if she truly thought that was his name...either way, their conversation was halted as there was a small ruckus outside of the room. And then, a colorful group of people entered. Namely the lady of the Takahashi household Chiyako, a rather tall looking butler, the infamous Kitchenzilla, garbed in appropriate decoration as the other pupils, and a girl he could barely recognize...

It was Okibi, the small girl under the care of Sousuke. Though looking very different. He couldn’t imagine what kind of Eldricht forces were needed to put her in such an elaborate dress. Still, he thought she looked quite adorable in the dress, even if she didn’t quite approve of it. He would mutter under his breath "Speaking of insanity..." before taking another sip of the egg-nog and then saying ”Lady Chiyoko, glad to see you join us. And I see you brought a wonderful guest as well…” he concluded, giving Okibi a small wave and a warm smile, not commenting on the dress out loud, expecting she was feeling uncomfortable enough already.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Koichi chuckled at Judori calling him a young whippersnapper. War easier than having a daughter? That made him laugh. His musical laughter floated over to where his daughter stood. She turned slightly toward him before shaking her head and looking back to Yume. Kisa purred happily and told Sousuke in her broken common that she wasn't being driven crazy by her adoptive daughters.
"I haven't had to deal with the main issues of having a daughter yet. Though the start of her cycle was rather interesting. Poor thing almost ripped my head off. Kept yelling that I didn't understand. Took me a few hours to calm her down." He chuckled a bit before turning to the table and finding the egg nog. Kisa expressed her want, but could tell it had alcohol in it. He expressed a soft sorry and she nodded. When Kitchenzilla made its entrance and made chase of the two tigers, Kisa followed in the chase. The three cats had fun, making soft yowls when the mech-"dog" almost got them.
"The display is quite magnificent though. The mix of colors makes it more intriguing if you ask me."
He heard his name called and turned to see Harupia. He waved at the man and turned back to his nog. Until he was greeted by Yume. He turned and smiled before walking over to the small group.
"I'm glad to meet you as well, Yume. I'm quite glad that you and my daughter found each other. It is good to have friends."

Kimi was a little shocked when Kora and Katsu ran off, being chased by Kitchenzilla. They seemed to be having fun, so she'd leave them be. Before they were chased, they had smiled at CuRua and said hi to Yume. The cat girl noticed Yume waving and turned so she could see the recipient better. She was met with the sight of white hair and red eyes. She enthusiastically waved back.
"That's Shira. She just woke up from her coma a few months ago. I did most of her physical therapy. She was an amazing patient and is a good friend. Perhaps later I'll introduce you. After she looks more comfortable."
She greeted her father with a hug as he returned Yume's greeting. The two Nekozuka then followed Yume's gaze over to Seven and Okibi. Kimi was rather shocked to see Seven in a human form, though she could certainly tell that it was the same being. Her eyes then landed on Okibi and she couldn't help but make a small sound of sympathy toward the girl. After all, last time she had seen her, she hadn't been wearing much and had looked uncomfortable enough in just what she had been wearing.
Her attention on the girl was broken as she remembered Harupia's greeting to everyone. She smiled at him. She broke from the group, snatching up a mug of eggnog on her way, and walked over to Seven and the obviously uncomfortable Okibi.
"Hello Seven. Hello Okibi. It's good to see you tonight." She figured that the lady of the house had dressed Okibi up in that terribly over done outfit. She eased herself over to the girl and whispered, "How about next time I come over before hand to make sure she doesn't go over board. If you make it through tonight without ripping that thing off, I'll treat you to anything you want. Well, I'd probably treat you either way." Her eyes sparkled mischeviously. She made a slight show of checking over the girl's hands before speaking out loud, though so only she and Seven could hear.
"I'm glad those burns healed up. I see that not a mark was left. That's good."

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She knew it. The moment she stepped out those doors she knew it was going to be like she was wearing a giant sign on her head that screamed "LOOK AT ME!" and that was exactly what she didnt want. She did not want people looking at her while she felt like a puffy eyesore. As she stood in front a mass of people, she could already feel at least three pairs of eyes on her. Her clawed hands started to fidget nervously as she dared a peek at the people around her.

There was the blue haired girl she met a while back. Yoomay, if she remembered right. She'd offered to show Okibi some clothing choices that both covered, and left her feeling unconstrained. Glancing back down at her dress, she would be more than willing to take the woman up on that offer now. Too bad she would be scolded if she tried... besides which she didnt want to hurt Chiyoko's feelings either. The woman had worked so hard to get her looking this way... Okibi lifted a hand, letting blood flow back into it, and waved slightly at Yume.

Her gaze then flicked over to a male with long dark hair. He smelled of sand and flowers, a scent she'd encountered two other times before. She tried to return Hadoo's smile, but it ended up looking more like a grimace, though she did manage another little wave.

The scent of feline smacked her in the face and she had to stop herself from growling instinctively. This scent was also familiar; that of the girl with the tigers, Keemee. As the older girl whispered conspiratorially at her, Okibi listened with rapt attention. If only she had been there at the tower sooner... maybe Okibi wouldnt have had to wear such a confining and embarrassing ensemble! The offer of being treated to anything she wanted rose her spirits though, and she released the hold she had on her skirts. Her hands were then pilfered and looked over by the dark haired girl, and Okibi couldnt help the little grin that came upon her.

And then something happened that she did not expect. When she turned to look at Sousuke and Judori, most nervous about what they would think, she was nearly knocked off her feet by what she saw. Sousuke, usually stoic and emotionally challenged extraordinaire, was smiling. Or at least, she thought he was. The look was so utterly foreign on his face that it actually looked painful. She was torn between telling him to stop it, and staying quiet so she could look at it more. Her face flushed red when he complimented her, saying the colors she wore actually suited her. Perhaps he had another accident and knocked his brain loose. That would explain the smile, at least.

Throughout all this, Okibi said not a word. Somehow, her vocal chords were locked up tight, perhaps by the nervousness and shame she was feeling. Seeing this, the human Number Seven took it upon himself to greet everyone for her. With a smile that caused the scars on his face to wrinkle and rise, he bowed at the waist, and placed a hand on the girls shoulder, prompting her to do as they practiced earlier. Her face twisted into a moue and she clumsily dipped, pulling her skirts out in an awkward curtsy. Seven's smile grew wider at the girls expense.

"Good evening everyone." If anyone had doubts about who the large human was, they surely would have been dashed then. There was no mistaking the voice of Number Seven. "It is good to see you all, and we hope you are doing well." It was a polite, and formal greeting, but Seven was nothing else if he was not polite and formal. He turned his grin on Judori, and patted the man heartily on the shoulder. "Dont fret over the way I appear Takahashi Judori. This is more or less an illusion and I'm much younger than I appear." He took a moment to laugh. "Besides which, I could not imagine you any other way than you are now. Hair would not suit you."

Okibi, getting over her shame, was quickly growing bored with the chit chat and the standing around doing nothing. She eyed all the mugs everyone had in there hands, and sniffed at the air. It smelled sweet, and her curiosity peaked. She let it take her as she was drawn to the nearby table covered in goodies and refreshments. She glanced only slightly at the other people that were around it, frowning at the sight of the boy who looked like he came right off the streets. Why did he get to dress like that when she had to look ridiculous!?

Becoming irritated with the unfairness of it all, Okibi stopped at a bowl of the stuff that everyone else was sipping. Forgoing manners, she picked up a mug and simply dunked it into the creamy drink, letting the cup fill. When she pulled it out, the sides dripped right onto her pink and red skirts, though she didnt seem to notice or care. Suddenly very thirsty, she threw the cup back and gulped the drink down. When it was gone she pulled the mug away, revealing a frothy mustache above her lips. The purple haired girl smacked her lips together as she considered the taste and the warm feeling that was setting in. Not half bad.

Okibi dove in for another go.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Letting people know that I have been waiting for roku to post. Which he hasn't. So I am sick of waiting. Sorry for making people wait.

Her slender hand reached out towards the ladle idling within the punch bowl of eggnog only to be thwarted by none other than the Steward himself. Slightly taken aback at his offer to refill her glass, Kumiko gladly accepted with a smile. At first she took Sousuke quite seriously, feeling appalled he would think his lecture so boring. " No, No. Your lecture wasn't boring at all. In fact it was quite stimulating. I rarely get the chance to exercise my brain. Normally I let my brother handle those matters. " She tried to wave it off. Luckily it appeared The Steward was joking with her. Maybe if she were on friendlier terms with him she might have caught his sense of humour. It wasn't like the two of them were best friends hanging out everyday. " Oh. Thank Mother Suna you were joking. I'd feel horrible if you thought, I thought, your lecture was boring. I didn't want to make that impression. I find jokes a social construct I could do without. Too many people have different senses of humor. It's tricky trying to choose which one is appropriate. " With that said Kumiko brought her filled glass to her glossed lips, taking a quick sip of this new found drink. Little did she know it was laced with alcohol intentionally. Not being a drinker herself she figured the odd taste was simply how it was made. " I believe it's only right to compliment you as host. But I am sure you are getting plenty of that tonight. " She spoke warmly, knowing how she would feel in such a situation.

More people came this way, or more likely towards the Steward, and by the look of it they seemed close. Maybe family. Bowing respectfully towards the former Steward and his wife Kumiko introduced herself when an appropriate time in their conversation appointed itself. " It's an hounor to meet you both. My name is Uchiha Kumiko. Your son has thrown a spectacular party. " Her free hand extended out in a warm gesture to shake hands.

She too noticed Okibi walk towards them, remembering the untamed child from the lecture Sousuke gave within the Library. It was hard to believe this girl was in fact the same. Though it was obvious she felt uncomfortable. Kumiko couldn't help but be reminded of her first formal family gathering. She too felt much the same then.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
His ears perked up when he heard the sound of a voice that caused him to cringe a little. Turning his attention to the direction of the female he didn't notice anything particularly familiar about her, nor did she seem like his type with her snooty little attitude. With a shrug he would turn his attention back to the drink table only to frown a bit. It seemed like there was plenty to drink but to his eyes none of it seemed like the elixir of his preference; granted his preference was a substance that tasted terrible to most, including him, but in his words 'it did the job'. While he started to feel like this party was not what he was hoping, now meaning he would be surrounded by snobby sober people while he himself was fully aware of his surroundings, he would begin to devise his exit strategy. Luckily for him most of these people did care for his 'type' so he could probably escape the event just as quietly, sort of, as he entered.

Yet before he went he wanted to give the odd looking bowl of liquid a shot that it seemed everyone was trying. Scooping the substance up and plopping it down into a cup that he swiped up off the table, he would take a step back from the table. At this point he would start to make his way away from the table, snooping around for the nearest exit that wasn't crowded, but first took a snip of the mysterious drink. Stopping in his tracks he would look down at his cup, "Well now that isn't too bad... and something about it tastes vaguely familiar."

Maybe he could stick around a bit longer.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Insanity is overrated. It never lasts long."<i></i> Sousuke addressed Haurpia. "Order will succeed. It is inevitable."<i></i> The Steward looked over at Yume and then back to Harupia. "Hardoo? What? Huh?"<i></i> The Steward was confused. Did Harupia pick up something of a nickname? It didn't make sense, well it wouldn't make sense unless it was explained. Usually this things were amusing correct, once properly understood.

The conversation turned back to the lecture as Kumiko commended him on it. The Steward nodded his head in agreement. "Comedy is indeed ... an inquired skill and a difficult social tool to properly employ. At the very least, I am pleased that you enjoyed my lecture. My ward ... claims that I drone on and getting her to listen is a challenge."<i></i> The Steward merely shrugged. "Give my regards to your brother. I hope both of you will be able to make it to another of my lectures. I assure you the lecture won't be ... interrupted as much."<i></i> With that Kumiko went over to meet and greet his parents.

"Well now that isn't too bad... and something about it tastes vaguely familiar."

The Steward turned to see a rather rough looking member at the table. He took another sip of his eggnog. "Hrm... it's perhaps the rum. Not too strong of course. Perhaps in the five or six percent area."<i></i> The Steward continued to taste the alcohol in the drink. "Hmmm yes. Ah. Roku isn't it?"<i></i> The Steward inquired of the man. The Steward turned for a moment and caught his faithful put running about still chasing after the felines still. "If you're wondering ... yes that is a mechanical creature on two legs with a tail chasing after exotic felines."<i></i> By this time Okibi was now at the table having a try of the eggnog. The Steward watched his mother in the background signaling him to do something. The Steward didn't quite get what his mother was getting at until he noticed the eggnog spills on the dress. "Ah... er... Okibi. I'd advise you to slow down on the drinking."<i></i> He also signaled her upper lip by brushing his own. The Steward hoped his ward would pick up on what he meant ... and would get rid of said mustache.

Judori chuckled as Number Seven remarked about his own age. "Hah. I will admit hair is overrated." The former Steward's eyes returned once more the mound of hair that Koichi had. The Nekozuka detailed about some of the 'changes' his child was going through. "Mmm. I've been fortunate that I've had no sisters, or daughters." He watched as his wife approached. He spoke in a more gushed tone. "Though I know what you're getting at."

Chiyoko joined her husband and seemed to calm down a bit as Sousuke attended to Okibi. "That dress is going to require dry cleaning..."<i></i> The Uchiha's eyes narrowed as she gritted her teeth. "I'm not using hypnotic suggestion... I'm really." The woman's eyes began to change slightly as her sharinghan started to become apparent. Unfortunately Sousuke had stepped in the way. The woman stopped trying to pry her way into Okibi's head. Judori tapped his wife on the shoulder. "What? Oh. Yes."<i></i>

"It's an hounor to meet you both. My name is Uchiha Kumiko. Your son has thrown a spectacular party."<i></i>

The former Steward snorted. "I helped out too young miss." He folded his arms. "I might be vertically challenged, but I'm certainly no slouch at part going." The former Steward let out a chuckle. "Yes. Thank-you nonetheless." The former Steward turned to his wife who was once more trying to use her dojutsus to try and suggest to Okibi not to further make a mess. "Dear?"

"What? Oh. Sousuke's party. Yes quite lovely."<i></i> Chiyoko finally clicked in exactly who she was talking to. Her eyebrows went up. "Ah. Yes..."<i></i> Chiyoko was a Masashi which was a branch off of the Uchiha. A sort of distant relation if you would. "How's the elder? I haven't seen him since in a whole year. Still getting old I presume?"<i></i>

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once more an empty glass lay idle in her grasp having drained the remainder in a single gulp. Strange. A warming sensation tingled in her fingers and in the pit of her stomach. Was eggnog suppose to do that? No more than a quirked brow was raised towards her bodies response to, now two, glasses of this drink. Instead she focused on the conversation at hand with a slightly wider smile than she normally dished out for this occasions. Having her back towards the bowl of spiked eggnog Kumiko was unaware of Roku at this time. A matter she wished to keep that way. " As long as I have free time Sousuke-Sama I will attend. If my brother shows up i will be sure to send him your way." She nodded towards the Steward as he made his way back towards the eggnog and she to greet his parents.

Her family never delved too deep into the family tree but somewhere in there Sousuke was connected to the Uchiha. It would have been rude of her not to introduce herself to his parents.It appeared Chiyoko was busy chasing around the Stewards ward, but finally manged to find time to join her husband. " I am sure you hand a great deal of involvement sir. " She slightly chuckled, " The steward reminds me of my brother in ways. Very intelligent, could go on for hours and hours about various ideas or theories. But when it comes to this kind of thing he is completely lost. Though I'm sure the Steward has had much more practice. " She hoped to mother suna she hadn't offended him. Thankfully Chiyoko intervened when she did. " I must be honest. I haven't seen him as of late either. My brother normally deals with the family affairs, especially the Jensaido branch. " She left out the part about why she had little to do with her family. No matter what she accomplished it was never good enough, not compared to her brother, the prodigy. However she made sure none of this was written upon her facial features. " I must say I was misinformed. I had no idea you or the Steward had relations with the Uchiha. It was a welcome surprise. " In that moment a waiter came around with a silver platter full of glasses of eggnog. Placing her glass down she opted for another. " Thank you." She nodded to the waiter.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The bells all over the young lady jingled as a mirthful laugh bubbled out of her. The look of perplexity on both the Steward and Haru’s faces was absolutely priceless. As much as she could be an air-head, Yume was rather good with names. She had already stored Shira’s into memory in case she ever had her as a patient. As much as the MiT dealt more with critical wounds or house visits, acupuncture could be beneficial from a rehabilitation stance as it aides in blood flow and chakra alignment. Once her giggles subsided she proceeded to explain the obscure name to the Steward.

Hadoo is how Okibi first called him when they met in the market.

The full effect of the rum was taking affect on her actions and without thinking, Yume embraces Haru to show that no hard feelings were meant. Releasing him, she saunters back to the bowl of eggnog for more, coming up alongside Roku with the tinkling of bells. Stretching out her hand, she ladles herself another glass and sips it, this time relishing how it tickled all of her senses. It was smooth and frothy on her tastebuds with a sweetness that wasn’t over powering and a scent that was rather pleasant.

Roku…. Banzoku Roku. Brother of Saemon, yes? You two smell similar. I like your tie.

The notion of her smelling him wasn’t meant as offensive as her bloodline was openly displayed on her right cheek. If she were in her right mind, the Inuzuka wouldn’t have approached this individual after deciding he was dangerous but liquor made one do stupid things. Reaching up playfully, she gives the ribbon a little tug and giggles.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed the festivities were developing quite nicely. Everyone was cheery and happy, and tasting the many delicacies available around them. Haru himself went through a glass of egg-nog before reaching for another...quite delicious indeed. And had quite a kick in it...he would be fine (he hoped) he wondered a bit about the younger amongst them. Okibi seemed to have taking a liking to it. He didn’t approach her for now, since she clearly was quite distressed by what she was wearing. He didn’t want to upset her more approaching her. Besides, Kimi seemed to make the girl an offer which cheered her up for the moment. He still was trying to comprehend the fact the elderly servant was her companion canine... Well, maybe not comprehend, he knew of the animals ability to assume a very human like shape...he was simply surprised by the transformation. He would give a light bow to the canine in disguise, not interrupting his talk with Sousukes parents... He wasn’t quite sure what he could discuss about with a canine...or how do address one not to sound condescending somehow...

In other news there was Kumiko discussing the nature of humor with the Kazekage (how could they not like humor...it was...well, humorous and all), and the Steward himself commenting about order triumphing in the end...a good sentiment to believe in, especially for some in a seat of power. He also had a keen eye for his ward, noting the small mustache she had gained from tasting the Egg-nog. As Yume laughed healthily at him, he would remember the first meeting with Okibi, causing him to lightly palm his forehead as he said "Ahh, yes, of course...Haru seemed to be a bit of a mouthful for the younger girl" he said with a small laugh. He was a bit surprised by the embrace coming from her, but returned it for as much as he liked. He wasn’t one to refuse a hug, especially from a lady, hehe.

Seeing her step back to entertain another guest it seemed, and Kumiko being engaged in conversation with lady Chiyoki he would turn to Sousuke and ask in a polite yet curious tone "If I may ask, Sousuke-san, how did it come to you taking care of little Okibi here. The first time I’ve made her acquaintance she seemed rather...out of place. As if she lived outside the village for a long time and wasn’t quite used to what it was like..." as he took another sip of the egg-nog he continued "Also, sorry for repeating the topic a bit, but your lecture was truly interesting...in spite of all the chaos which occurred, hehe. You designs were quite interesting...as well as the various Chakras’...I am a big fan of any discussion pertaining to the time s of the ancients" he said with a small chuckle. Just some small talk, but he really wanted to get to know the Steward better. Especially since he seemed to be quite an approachable person to begin with.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back