Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Something ends, something begins [Private]

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
sun_sky_sunset_desert.jpg

The sun was setting and it’s almost red light spread across the desert sand, making it look like a blood field.
It was quiet as usual, only the wind could be heard, whispering unknown words to the endless desert.
Not so far away stood a lonely tree, casting it’s shadow to the hot sand.
A rock could be seen couple a meters away from the tree, like it stood there from the beginning of the world.
In the distance the sand and the sky merged together in one whole.
This surreal view was indeed a beautiful one, but it brought feeling of sadness to the tiny, dressed in black, hooded figure.
She came here often by herself. Training here made her to do her best, push herself to the limit and beyond, until she was no longer able to stand or breath.
“You plan to come here forever?” – the demon inside her spoke - “You won’t find him here.”
The girl squat on the ground, put there a little wooden box and touched the sand.
- I know. But this place reminds me why I have to get strong.
Most of the time she talked to the demon in her mind. But here she was sure no one could hear her, so she spoke as if he was standing beside her.

This time she wasn’t here for a training, but for her “ritual”. Once in a while she had to do this.
The girl opened the wooden box and took out some special cloths, oils and uchiko ball. She saturated one of the cloths with choji oil and carefully removed her tanto from the saya. This was the only time when she was by herself smiling, but this “ritual” of maintaining her weapon was a serious one, so she took her serious face.
- “The saya should be held in the left hand and the sword should be drawn out with the right hand. The left hand should remain motionless with the right hand doing the effort. The sword is held edge up and the blade should slide on the mune. The kissaki of the tanto should be always be kept pointing slightly upwards. This is a good habit since the weapon may not always have a mekugi to keep the tsuka on.”
The girl recite a thing from a book she read long ago.
“You’re weird.” – said the demon.
- You might not eat or drink, nor sleep or rest, you might live happily ever after or die tomorrow, but still you have to take a good care of your weapon, to show respect. I know what you’d say, but even if this weapon was given to me by the people who try to kill me, it’s my weapon now. It made me a fighter, and a fighter should always make sure his weapon is good and properly cleaned.
She gently tapped any debris from the saya and then wiped choji oil from the blade with a clean piece of nuguigami. The girl held the tsuka in her left hand with the ha pointed away from herself. She laid the nuguigami on the top of the blade at the habaki then wiped only in one direction from the tsuba to the kissaki. Using her thumb she ran along the mune, to keep her fingers away from the ha. She wiped it twice and made sure that the oil has been removed, then laid the wiping cloth on her hand and repeat the process on the bottom of the blade. After this she used the uchiko ball on the blade, tapping every few inches along the shinogi and wiped the uchico off the blade with a fresh piece of nuguigami, just like before.
Just one more thing and she’d be ready…
She oiled the blade using the oiling cloth and put the tanto gently back in it’s saya.
After that she let a long sigh, looking at the distance. Every time she enjoyed this ritual. She felt purified. A lot happened lately - the loss of her adoptive father, receiving demon in herself, the meeting with Junan and her encounter with a beautiful, but deadly lady, called Fang, that was after the only thing she had - her brother. But right now the weight on her shoulders was left aside, replaced by the cleansing effect of the ritual...

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
After Ayame sheath her Tanto, it wasn't long before the silence was interrupted by the sounds of Amaya's hands applauding in a dramatic slow rhythm that began to pick up before it's final clap. Who knows how long she was standing there and for what purpose had she stumbled upon this treasure of a location. The sun was setting and it was a wondrous view to be admired and so the seasoned kunochi took a minute to inhale the sights along with the feelings of warmth and soothing winds. Amaya's face per usual housed a familiar faint smile, her skin still a soft heavenly peach un-phased by the harsh climate of the desert and it's infamous tanning phenomenon.
asami.gif

Though her look had remained strangely the same, however, her attire was drastically and fashionably contrasting to when Ayame and Amaya had first met. No bandanna adorned this kunochi's head, no bandages of malicious history was tightly wrapped around her arms and she was not robed in dark clothing. No, instead she was wearing clothes of that of a middle to higher class citizen of Sunagakure. She wore a name brand royal blue long sleeve shirt made of both soft material and heat reflectent. The smell of brand new was still upon it. She wore pants that were also of the same name brand and brand new shoes. Even her kunai pouch, the newest model, was name brand and held that just out of the box fresh smell. Her hair seemed to be moist as if she had just gotten out of the shower and held a very sensational fruity aroma that was hard to pinpoint exactly what the smell could be. She had clearly came into some good money since the last time the spoke.

"I see you know your stuff, Ayame; and you sure know how to pick a spot. You should bring your friends here or perhaps your boy friend."

This was a combination of teasing and a way of prying into Ayame's social life by presuming things about a young girl her age. It was also out of concern considering the young girl was just talking to herself but Amaya was indirectly addressing the strangeness. Nothing was wrong with enjoying such a sight in solitary but when one begins conversations with one's self, perhaps then is a cause for concern. Amaya would await the young kunochi's response as she would re-tie her hair into a pony tail.

[Mft]

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame stared into the horizon, enjoying the peaceful moment. These moments were so rare for her, that's why she enjoyed it too much and lost herself in the moment, not realizing that she wasn't alone anymore.
She heard applauds, then quickly got up and turned to the woman. The wind blew off her hood and she lifted her head so she could see Fang.
tumblr_nl0biba_UDj1tjotxko1_500.gif
There she was standing. With all her might and beauty. Prideful, with her soft peach skin, long black hair, green eyes, deep like a forest in the summer. One could easily get lost in there if not careful. Beautiful, but deadly. Ayame didn't know that she met The Queen of Battle, but she wouldn't be surprised if she was called The Beauty Queen too.

Her looks left speechless Ayame once more. The girl never admired someone, nor she ever wanted to be like someone, until she met her.
Maybe this is how having an idol feels like.
Too bad the woman was after her brother.

The girl kept staring at her. How long has she been here? Did she heard her talking to herself?
After the woman spoke Ayame was sure she watched her the entire time performing the "ritual".
But why was she here?
Ayame was too reckless. She got caught talking to herself like some crazy person, but the chances the woman was aware of her relation to Izura were low, very low. The girl took safety measures the moment she realized she was after her brother.

The red-eyed girl observed the woman. It seemed that she came into some good money since the last time they met - new clothes, shoes, kunai pouch, the fruity aroma, coming from her... yes, she was a woman after all and she took a good care of herself. But that meant something else too - most likely the woman was done with the job Akuto gave her, got the money and now... had enough time to search for Izura.
Still, despite her assumption that worried her, Ayame remained calm. She knew she was facing professional reader, most likely, so she had to act like she knew nothing.
The girl laughed.
- Why would I need a boyfriend?
The little Uchiha was in that age where she started to notice boys. She had a crush on someone, but even so - there was no way of something to happen between them.
- I cannot afford having this kind of relationship with someone. Too much trouble, too much distraction... nothing good would come out of this.
Amaya was smart. She was trying to learn more about Ayame indirectly and the girl gave her a little piece of information, not because she didn't realized her goal, but because she was trading information for information right now.
- Speaking of boyfriends.... did you find yours?
After Ayame's question, the woman tied her hair into a ponytail. Was she getting ready to attack? The girl wasn't sure, but she moved her leg slightly aside, so in case of an attack she'd be able to dodge.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akira Amaya
29ed8e19-b8e2-4261-8cfb-51c39cafa6f7_zpsnuekwrd6.jpg
Amaya would blink slowly in response to Ayame's counter question. This wasn't done in sarcasm or was it? Amaya had wit but due to her lack of facial expressions one would find it difficult to gauge her mood or what she was thinking. She however was keen to the behaviors and non verbal communications of the body so much so that she could tell that something about this conversation made Ayame uneasy. Ayame had slighty positioned her foot back as if to ready herself in case of an attack. Her footing was well placed and she seemed to be light on her toes. Perhaps the kunochi distrusted strangers and if so, a smart kunochi she was indeed. Amaya would place her arms across her hips and would place a finger on her chin as if to ponder mysteriously before responding to Ayame's question.

"I assume that you are refering to my person of interest and actually I did... he was badly injured and bleeding profusely before flying away on that huge bird of his and disappearing into the clouds. I searched for him at the medical facilities but he never checked in... oh well."

Amaya would place her hands behind her back to assume the position of parade rest. With her head held high Amaya would step closer to Ayame gazing down at her from above. The way that she stood was evidence to her military background and discipline.

"Look when I was your age I too didn't have friends... but mostly because I picked a fight with everyone around my age. I didn't learn the importance of friendship until much later on. It maybe a bit to early for you to have a boyfriend but you should definitely make some friends. Besides... they make the best punching bags."

Amaya would place one hand from behind her back and place it upon the three symmetrical scars resting on her cheek. In her eyes was sincerity as she reminiscent of days long past if only for a second, however, no profound expressions of joy, regret, or nostalgia could be observed as her face was only decorated with that of a faint smile... her eyes returning to the present would trace back to the sunset. A sunset like none other.

[Mft]

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame was sure that the woman noticed her movement. She had to play it cool, but also had to be wary.
The girl could not read her, even if she tried. She never stumbled on a person like her. Until now, people were easy to read, but this woman was hard.
The woman placed her arms across her hips and placed a finger on her chin. This was surely an act, almost like she was playing with the little girl. Also, she didn’t provide very useful information. Either she was lying or that happened before Izura came in Sand. He was in a pretty bad shape back then, chased by some people. And of course, he never checked in to a hospital, that would be pretty bad idea. Ayame was glad that he didn’t do that mistake. When she checked into the asylum she used a different name and after that stole and destroyed her record, just in case.

The woman stood in a position of parade rest and moved closer to Ayame. She watched her from above, clearly showing dominance over the girl. The Uchiha though she was either from some village’s Anbu branch or Main branch.
Ayame didn’t like that - her being close to her, watching her like that. She felt sorry once again that she was put in stasis in another dimension for so long, cause right now she’d be older and not that short. Maybe much smarter too. The girl felt like she wasn’t in control of the situation. Right now Fang was leading.
Izura was right – the woman was dangerous, even without having to fight.

When she first came here she thought she was the greatest thief, but she got caught for a first time.
While she lived here she was sure no one was good enough to make her feel this way, to deny her from what she did best – reading people and using the information against them, for her own benefit, but here she was, experiencing once again a failure. Clearly the beautiful woman was a professional, and Ayame was just some punk, trained by bandits, that thought the world was at her feet.
She did well with Akuto, even after she met him one on one. She did well with a lot of people, but why was she having problems with Fang?
Ayame was having troubles remaining calm. Fang entered her personal space, like Junan, but unlike him, she did differently.
What was different? Why she could not resist this, but with Junan she had no problem?
She tried to think of an answer…
Yea… he was threatening, he was showing emotion and Ayame knew what to expect. But Amaya did it just like that – no emotion, with no obvious intention. That’s why Ayame didn’t knew how to react – she could not see the person behind these green eyes. She was seeing someone, but this someone remained a stranger to her.
This was bad.
Now Ayame had do be the defensive one. But she didn’t know how… she was the offensive type and no one “attacked” her so bad like Fang did right now. The girl had to think of her eyes, her face, her body position, her fingers, her legs, even her breathing… and she tried… but she couldn’t.
The girl took a step back, letting the woman to take charge, looked at her combat boots and then at the sand.
tumblr_m7d4s9_QJ2_Y1qjhgxjo1_500.png
Just like animals did… the stronger enters, the weaker retreats.
She tried to keep looking at her like she told her back then, but she lost it.
Ayame knew she made a mistake the moment she tried to think of everything, cause she felt doubt in herself. And making someone feel insecure pretty much meant that you won.
Also the woman was talking the entire time, so Ayame had to make sure she listens to what she says. That made the things difficult.
The woman started a topic that was difficult for Ayame, especially in place like this. Friends. That was just a word to the girl.
- Why would I want to be friends with someone just so I can beat him up? There’s no need of making friends, because of that. I can beat whoever I want, without being my friend. The whole meaning behind being friends with someone is to keep him safe, right? Happy? To help him? To trust him, so he can trust you? To show him all your weaknesses?
Ayame looked at Amaya’s scars and then behind, so she could see the sunset too.
The girl was talking too much, but this place brought a painful memories and a small glimpse of the child in her could be seen.
- Why would I want all this trouble? So in the end he'd be able to leave you with another scar. You have to work on the friendship… I don’t have time for that. And I don't have time for the disappointment after that.
The girl looked at the woman.
- Where are your friends? Did they made these scars? You came here by yourself, now you’re alone too… you seem to know a lot about friendships, but still… you’re wandering alone.
Ayame witnessed how the woman touched her scars, when she was talking about friendship, so she decided to ask directly...

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
They say that ones eyes are the windows to the soul. At the moment Ayame was having a hard time looking Amaya in the eyes as if she was trying to avoid being seen. Her eyes wavered in an attempt to keep them locked with Amaya's. It was either a lack of confidence or perhaps the girl was hiding something. Amaya had told her once before to look her in the eyes because it was a sign of strength, confidence and a sure way that you'd know your words were being respected and that you spoke with purpose. People without hope, slaves, the lessers, those were the kinds of people who could not muster the strength nor did they have intestinal fortitude to keep their heads high and command respect.

"I don't make a habbit of repeating myself Ayame, pick your head up and look me in the eyes when we speak or am I mistaken in thinking we are equals? Hmph."

Amaya would wait for the girl to pick her head back up before responding to her comments and answering any of her questions. The girl said she wanted power before and yet found herself mistaken.

"Friends are what you want to protect but they also push you and drive you forward. They make for the best rivals and sparing partners. What you can do alone can be accomplished twice as fast with a friend at your side. Friends can give you strength when you feel your lacking and when you find it hard to believe in yourself, you can still accomplish your goals knowing that you have someone who believes in you. Friends aren't there for you to tell them your weakness... they are there to cover them until you strengthen those areas."

Amaya would laugh if she could but unfortunately that wasn't possible. Instead her face remained the same, a faint smile giving way to no emotions what's so ever but the tone of her voice showed that she was experiencing humor in this discussion.

"Wondering alone? Who said that i was alone? How mistaken you are. It's cute really. You believe that by closing others out that it will protect the weakest part of you *points at Ayame's heart* here... you want to believe this then I'll let you but don't expect me or others to turn a Blind eye to what you refuse to see. You are running... you are afraid of being hurt... you are afraid to let anyone in here. How can you expect to find power or strength when you cowar so easily from something so natural. Build your walls then. Build them as high as you can. Know this though, the walls you build today to keep out the bad... will also keep out the good."<i></i>

Amaya would now step forward again but this time to stand beside the young Kunochi. Her words were driven off of impluse and though harsh she had to be honst with the girl even if it was a cold slice of reality. The girl did not know the path she walked would leave her pondering the point in living when she found no joy in it due to her closing herself off. At leaat now she'd have an opportunity to seek something other than despair. Amaya would continue to gaze at the sun set as she addressed Ayame once more.

"So you want to know how I got these scars? It's a long story but let's just say that I wasn't always untouchable. A friend did give me this but it's one of my most treasured memories and a badge of honor till this day."

Amaya was purposely vague. She knew that a little mystery went along way especially with kids, she use to be one after all.

"Ayame... what do you want most in this world?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
530dff02738503eb3a6d0c41dc715c05.jpg

“She wants to protect me from you.”

Out from the shadow of the tree trunk emerged Izura, crossing his arms as he looked at Amaya, his sharingan activated. There was no mistake- her chakra signature was the same as what he remembered from their previous encounters.

“For someone in Iwagakure’s anbu, you speak an awful lot about friendship.”

Izura’s past was one filled with betrayals. His friends thought he had betrayed them. He thought they had betrayed him, that they didn’t understand the gravity of the situation that he lived on a day to day basis in his childhood. Izura had been chased by assassins all his life, and when he left the hidden leaf of his own accord after they refused to offer adequate protection, it was taken as a betrayal, and he was deemed a missing ninja for nearly his entire life.

He was nearly executed by the Leaf on at least one occasion, and had an assassin from the Leaf try to take his life at another point. All out of fear that he had spilled some sort of secret.

There was a point where forgiveness was extended to Izura, and he was pardoned of his “crimes”, but that experience shaped who Izura was. Altered his world view in such a way that he was more skeptical of friendships than others.

But it also meant that Izura’s moral compass wasn’t as clean as one would naturally presume.

He bombed Iwagakure’s gates, injured several Stone anbu, infiltrated the Stone anbu for information, and had killed people without hesitation.

At least he attempted to avoid casualties at times. No one had perished at the gate bombing, nor did any of the anbu die on the beach. They were simply injured, knocked unconscious, and left to their own devices.

“You’ve followed me a long way…you wanted to talk?….Or are you here to avenge your friends?”

Izura had no intentions of becoming a subject of interrogation. Revealing himself like this was already a huge risk, but if his information network was correct, Stone’s power had significantly diminished since he had arrived in Sunagakure. It was a safe bet to believe that an Anbu Sennin like Amaya would be needed in her village at one of it’s most critical moments, and that for her to be chasing Izura down meant that she was doing this of her own accord, without support from her home village.

There was a lot of red tape around Amaya’s Anbu records, naturally. Izura hadn’t been able to glean as much as he’d hoped from her records, but Megami….Izura knew her quite well.

He reached into a pouch, producing what appeared to be a small flask of Iwagakure Amaretto, before he tossed it to her.

“Consider it a gift. I assure you, it’s not laced.”

he said, with a knowing smile that the records the anbu had on it’s personnel gave him a degree of knowledge that might allow him to get into her head.

WC 500

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame pick her head back up and looked Amaya in the eyes with a lot of effort.
The woman began giving friendship lessons. Her words sounded wise and the girl would definitely think about it.
She pointed Ayame's heart, and the girl instinctively placed her hand there, like she was protecting it. She looked confused, surprised, like someone poured ice cold water over her.
She never wanted to accept what Fang said. She didn't want to listen to this. There was no way she was speaking the truth. Ayame knew there was no such thing like friendship. She grew up in an environment where this was considered a weakness, where there was no chance someone would allow himself for this to happen, cause he'd get killed or end up in a pretty bad shape. Having a friend was like having a gun pointed to your head - you have no idea when it will fire, but you know that it will.

The only thing Ayame treasured in life was her brother. He came and never left, despite everything. It was the only good thing that life gave to her - to finally meet her family or what was left of it.. to learn the truth behind her life and to stop feeling so lost.
Still this was too good to be true and she wasn't sure if this thing was going to last, but she loved him and she'd do anything to make sure things will stay this way. She only hoped he won't turn out to be like her adoptive father.

The girl took a breath so she could answer to Amaya's question, but someone answered instead of her. She knew this voice, cause she'd never forget it.
She furrowed her brows in anger and closed her eyes, trying to remain calm.
“No…” – she thought.
The red light was recalling bad memories.
The same place where she lost to Nataku and when she lost him.
No. She wasn’t going to lose another one, but herself tonight.
- We never talked about this, onii-san…
She whispered. Now Fang would know who she was.

The girl turned to see how the day was slowly being replaced by the night, then took a few steps forward, stepping on the oils and cloths that she used to clean her weapon, but right now that didn’t concerned her.
Izura was talking. Ayame never knew his past. She didn't saw much in his memories, so she had no idea what he did and to be hones she didn't cared what he did.
But only guessed by his question "Or are you here to avenge your friends?"
He gave the woman a flask. "Why?" came to her head. But now was not the time to ask. Ayame was angry at him for coming here. He knew how she felt towards him, he knew she couldn't bear even the thought of losing him.

- We were right here, remember, onii-san?
She said quietly, without turning to see the people behind her.
- This place must be cursed… or I’m cursed.
She stared into the horizon, remembering everything. How weak she was, how she could not fight for what she loved.
But not anymore.
“Don’t do stupid things, child” - spoke the demon.
- Don’t tell me what to do. I kept my part of the deal. Now it’s time for you to keep yours. We can’t have fun all the time. Free them for a while.
She was talking out loud, but didn’t cared anymore.
The demon let her insanity free.
And they were here. The same shadows from her nightmares, they whispered to her, screamed in her mind.
She covered her ears with her hands, but this was pointless.
Then everything stopped. She saw him. He was standing right in front of her. The girl reached with her hand to touch him.
- Nataku…
She whispered. And he exploded in tiny pieces of light, that started to fall like a rain around her.
The girl lifted her head and closed her eyes, so she could feel them.
And then… the demon brought her back to reality and she just dropped her hands.
- If I don’t survive this… please, find and tell Nataku that I never hated him… and I wasn't afraid this time...
She turned to see Izura. Her sharingan was activated.
- And if I don't survive I’ll tell my parents how amazing their son is. That he is the best brother.
Then looked at Amaya and smiled softly.
- Maybe you’re right about the friendships, Fang-san. We’ll see if I’ll have the chance to see if what you’re saying is true. I’ll try to watch you in the eyes the whole time…
[Calling B-mod]

image.jpg

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
To Amaya's surprise, from amidst the nowhere, Izura appeared in a rather mysterious fashion and uninjured like she had last saw him. She new that by openly searching for him, that word would get around and force him out into the opening but this she had not predicted nor did she connect that Ayame and Izura were acquainted let alone siblings. "Hmph... well played, Ayame, Izura." To flip one over Amaya's insight was a feat of its on right as she prided herself in keeping several steps ahead of her prey. The dark haired man seemed calm enough for someone approaching the Fangs of the beast, the Devil of Iwagakure, the Queen of Battle... and yet each step remained unwavering, un-phased by the doom to ensue as a result of his current actions.. Amaya found herself intrigued by this unexpected behavior, he was either extremely brave or extremely foolish to have come there but both qualities she found appealing in a man. She stood with her back to him as she continued to watch as the sun fell but all the while he had her attention. He wanted to know why she pursued him. Was it to talk or was it revenge? She never considered the possibility of either really but he seemed willing to talk with her and without the use of applied force. As Amaya turned to face Izura, a bottle was tossed to her. It was a bottle of Iwagakure Amaretto the he proclaimed was not laced. "Charming, but do you believe this adequate compensation for the infiltration of Iwagakure's national security, the assualt on my men, having me chase you around theach world and God knows what other atrocities?" Amaya spoke in a calm calected manner as she always has. No emotions were present on her face but instead a faint smile confusing the tone of the conversation. This was her constant temperament to some but for those who knew her well, knew only to rely on what was verbally spoken rather than the non verbal speech of the body. Amaya would sigh before continuing. "Well you have come to talk and so let's talk, all right? Dont look so shocked, I know it's probably not what you were expecting considering the circumstances and given my reputation but I can be extraordinarily conciliatory." Ayame would speak and by her tone Amaya knew what she was thinking however most of what she was saying did not make sense to Amaya. The girls past was much a mystery to Amaya as Amaya's past was to the individuals present bit the the girl started to talk to herself or rather inside herself. Amaya would raise an eyebrow to this as she had not an inkling as to what she was talking about or to. Amaya would blink slowly to Ayame in recognition of the girl's resolve and her odd request. Her eyes would spark into the strange eyes of her brothers... the sharingan Akuto informed her about. Legendary eyes he called them... Amaya would nod to the girl as she tossed the bottle back to Izura.

"Hold this. We will talk tomorrow Izura, meet me this time tomorrow at Toraono Dojo and bring the drink."

Amaya would then pull from behind her a scroll and hold it infront of her as she unraveled it slowly. The scroll woukd read in bold characters "Queen of Battle" and with a hand seal the scroll would expell a poof of smoke the would shroud Amaya and fade quickly. As it faded, those observing would behold a sight. Amaya's attire had completely changed. She was no longer wearing casual clothes but instead an outfit obviously fashioned for battle. It too appeared new but instead of vibrant colors, Amaya was now housed in dark colors. A scarf of a deep midnight blue hung around her neck resting in front her chess. She now wore a gown of fire resistant fabric and lined thinly with the finely refurbished plates of the Barynx she helped slay. It provided mild protection but around her stomach she wore a corset that was as smooth and comfortable as leather but as durable as the plates of the Barynx plates. This was designed purposly for light weight move ability and for the protection of the most vidal of organs. She wore dark gloves gloves and some weapons were visibly on her person. The bandages from Ayame's first meet with Amaya could be seen protruding from underneath the gloves and up Amaya's forearm. A ninja style utility belt obviously housing items and tools of the trade slung loosely around Amaya's hips. Her gown hung low with a slit on both her left and right hip area allowing for her tone athletic thighs to be seen. Her legs covered by high burlesque stockings of flattering design for fashion but only by so much as the lower leg was shielded by her dark boots with a protective shielding around her knees. She'd drop the scroll and untie her dark hair allowing the winds to take hold of it. Her emerald green eyes staring into Ayame's. Without turning to Izura she'd speak to him.

"Izura, stay out of this all right? I don't expect a man to understand this but... this girl has something to prove and is determined to prove it. I can't stop you from interfering however do so knowing that you'd be doing your sister a grave disservice. Now... Ayame of the legendary eyes, show me your resolve."

The air was cooler now. The breezes Steady and calm
Caring the sand slightly, dancing about. Amaya would blink slowly as she would start to unravel the bandages. She would eventually stop blinking to allow Ayame to stare into the windows of her soul more clearly. These were the eyes of a kunochi warrior. The eyes of someone who has done many abhorred things for the sake of the those she cared about, her home, her people. The eyes of a woman who was once a girl, traversed the abyss to fight the monsters at her people's door steps and became one herself. Look deeply pass the faint smile and the heavenly eyes and see the true nature...
YnmhSC5.gif

[Mft]
[Actions to be sent]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[I have answered this B-Mod call, once I receive the info requested Here and have received everyone's 1st round of actions, I will begin the mod, May the odds be ever in your favor]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Amaya vs Izura+Ayame said:
[col3]
eb68fbec-301e-4150-b900-fae45d8f634b_zpsbxahmu1s.png

Amaya:
HP: 42,000- 0 +1260 = 42,000 HP (max)
CP: 42,000- 1,670 = 40,330 CP
AP: 10 - 7 = 11 NR
Barrier strength: 1,088
Gaia's veil bonus: +1

aya.jpg

Amaya's Sand Clone:
HP: NA
CP: 12,600 - 1,080 = 11,520 CP
AP: 4.33 - 3.5 = 4.33 NR
Riding a wave|
035e487b-f2b9-4679-be21-1730ad2984d3_zpsypjabyja.png

Izura:
HP: 42,000 - 0 = 42,000 CP
CP: 36,000 - 900 = 35,100 CP
AP: 10 - 0.5 = 11 NR
Mangekyou Sharingan Active|
aya.jpg

Ayame:
HP: 6,000 - 285 = 5,715 HP
CP: 7,875 - 1,780 = 6,095 CP
AP: 6 - 5 = 7 NR
Sharingan Active
Alpha cloak Active
Hands sprained[/col3]

Round 1 said:
~ 0.00 Sec -- Izura quickly activates his Mangekyou Sharingan
~ 0.00 Sec -- Amaya activates "Duelist" targeting Ayame
~ 0.00 Sec -- Amaya quickly equips her weapon; "Black Gloves"
~ 0.00 Sec -- Amaya quickly draws 8 ninja wire
~ 0.00 Sec -- Amaya quickly enters her "Earth chakra style - Gaia's veil"
~ 0.00 Sec -- Amaya quickly uses "Transformation" [Mastered] with affinity move "Handseal Expert" and transformed into Ayame
--------- Izura makes an awareness check vs Amaya - 31 vs 28 - success, Izura is aware of the transformation
~ 0.83 Sec -- Ayame activates her "Sharingan" [Rank 3]
~ 1.50 Sec -- Amaya attempts to enter stealth
--------- Izura makes an awareness check vs Amaya - 32 vs 27, failure, Izura can still see Amaya
--------- Ayame makes an awareness check vs Amaya - 21 vs 27, success, Ayame cannot see Amaya
~ 3.50 Sec -- Amaya uses "Sand Clone" [Mastered] with affinity move "Handseal Expert" (Gaia's viel grants +0.5 stealth)
--------- Izura makes an awareness check vs Amaya - 31 vs 36, Failure, Izura cannot differentiate between the clone and Amaya, 25% chance to be aware (6th sense) roll: 20, Izura is aware
--------- Ayame makes an awareness check vs Amaya - 12 vs 36, Failure, Ayame cannot differentiate between the clone and Amaya
--------- Izura makes an awareness check vs Amaya's clone to see if he is aware of the transformation - 24 vs 29, fail, 25% chance to be aware (6th sense) roll:16, Izura is aware
~ 4.16 Sec -- Ayame activates "Demon Cloak Alpha" [Mastered]
~ 4.61 Sec -- Amaya's Sand clone uses "Earth Flow Wave" with the special action, wave will strike in 1 full round, clone recieves +2 dodge until then.
~ 5.00 Sec -- Amaya uses "Desert Deflection" Mastered, a barrier has been erected (Gaia's viel grants +0.5 stealth)
~ 7.50 Sec -- Ayame uses "Dragon Fire" [Mastered] with the Special Action - Mythical Wildfire -Targeting Amaya Berserk check: 57, attack continues as normal,
--------- Blind shot check: 12 vs 25, Ayame auto misses
~ 8.08 Sec -- Amaya's Sand clone uses "Sinkhole Fist" with the special action spire punch
--------- 1st check - 44 vs 23, Hit! Random limb chosen sense it was not notated: random roll: Hands are now Sprained = +.1 Hand seal Ap and 5% chance for Jutsus to fail, resulting in AP lost.
~ 8.33 Sec -- Ayame maintains Dragon Fire, targeting Amaya Berserk check: 40, attack continues as normal
--------- Blind shot check: 29 vs 23, Attack continues
--------- 1st check - 25 vs 38, miss - 10% auto hit roll: 3, success, Ayame hits
~ 8.33 Sec -- Amaya's barrier absorbs all of the damage, barrier is still functional

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
It would seem things became rather interesting rather quickly. With haste Amaya would make the first move in a daring attempt to catch Ayame off guard and to confuse her alleged brother in case he had any impluses which moved him into the fray. This was in vein as she could tell that he knew which was his sister. Perhaps they had really stonge siblings bond or perhaps the legends were true about their eyes. Amaya was not one for stories and legends but she did not have reasons to refute. This had not deterred the mastermind in her original intent as she would vanish from the young uchiha's sight in a mere second. Again Izura's eyes traced her every movement to her surprise but not to her dismay. She doubted he would pose a challenge but with his keen senses to track the Queen of Battle's movements, he was becoming more interesting by the seconds. But he wasn't Amaya's focus at the moment, his sister was. She to possessed the so called legendary eyes as well but unlike her brother, she lacked the years of training it takes to enhance the other four senses. With Amaya's clone in place it was time to see what this girl was made of. Was she truely capable to defend her words, her values, her way? To find out, would have to face themselves and so Amaya's clone was a mirror to Ayame. Such a psychological ploy could be seen as underhanded however Amaya was the Queen of Battle, she'd apply the necessary force needed in order to disable and conqure. But that's when something strange happened. Amaya would watch as the young kunochi's chakra took visual shape and form around her, cloaking her entire body.

"Extraordinary! I've never seen anything like it..."

Ayame would weave seals together using a fire style ninjutsu, causing one of Amaya's eyebrows to raise in interest. She would observe her form and technique in measure with approval. Her hands were not rigged nor was her stance wide. She had excellent posture and control of her art although her accuracy could use much improvement or so Amaya initially thought. The flames were way of course from hitting the clone Ayame riding the earth in a circle around the real Ayame. Amaya would watch carefully as her clone Ayame provoked the real one with a spire punch towards her abdomen. As expected the girl would attempt to shield herself but would miss judge the strength of the punch reinforced with harden earth minerals. This would in terms cause immense pain and knock her back, however, Ayame was not discouraged and used the momentum in order to slew together handseals that would send flames rushing not at the clone near her but into the distance directly at Amaya. Amaya would watch the embers flying towards her in surprise before shifting her foot causing Sand to take up from beneath and absorb what was meant for her.

"Ayame... the entire time you were aiming for the real me when you missee the first time. Interesting.... truely interesting."

Amaya would start to clap from the shadows. She was impressed by Ayame's prowess and could tell there was no use in testing her. She had exceeded all expectations. She had no need to face herself and the psychological ploy had little to no effect on her ability to discern and execute. A true kunochi was before Amaya and this stirred her blood. There was hunger in Amaya's eyes, a desire for a worthy opponent. Stepping out of the shadows, the mirror image of Ayame would disintegrate into sand leaving Ayame and Amaya at a stand off. Her emerald green eyes were more intense than ever as she began pacing towards Ayame.

"Those eyes, perhaps there is something to them after all but none of that matters right now. Dont let up even a little, stay just like that, razor sharp... the fun only begun, Ayame Uchiha!"

[Mft]
[Sending actions]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Izura clenched his hands and teeth as Ayame and Amaya began to fight, Ayame giving it her all as she attacked Amaya with her newfound demonic power.

The mangekyou sharingan activated in his eyes as he witnessed the events before him, the only thing keeping him from interfering being that fragile hint that Amaya only intended to test Ayame and allow her to keep her pride as a shinobi, allowing her to fight to the best of her ability despite the odds. It was even harder for Izura to hold back when Amaya transformed into Ayame in an attempt to throw him off- to have him stay his hand in the event that he decided to interfere. Izura glared at Amaya as she did this. He knew it was a protective measure in case he decided to act hastily, but Izura was hell bent on tracking Amaya’s movements, because even one error meant a potentially fatal mistake in being able to protect the well being of his sister.

He felt somewhat helpless…at a moment’s notice, Amaya would be able to take Ayame as a hostage, without Izura being able to do much about it. Izura glared at Amaya, knowing that she had essentially used his sister as a human shield by attempting to impersonate her. But his intense desire to protect his sister, combined with the enhanced sensory ability of his mangekyou sharingan allowed him to see through her attempts at deception.

Izura’s fists shaked as he witnessed Ayame losing control of herself, feeling pain as she continued to fight Amaya….

But he withheld his interference…waiting until the last possible moment where Ayame would be unable to continue. To interfere now would injure her pride as a shinobi, and as much as every cell in his body screamed at him to move, he understood that sentiment. Ayame wanted to prove to him that she could protect him and save Nataku….even if that wasn’t necessary.

"This...this is what you call fun? You're torturing the only family I have left...." he muttered, under his breath. Izura was shaking slightly from sheer emotion as he witnessed Amaya break his sister's hands, the sickening crack of bones and torn ligaments causing Izura himself to feel pain, pulling at his heartstrings as the only sister he loved was beaten half to death.

WC 401

(Actions Sent)

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That was when Ayame realized she wasn't afraid. She wasn't afraid for her own life. All these years struggling to survive should've made her even more careful about her life, but a moment here changed everything. A moment. If strong enough, a moment could change one's nature to something entirely different. Could twist every string of one's existence and change his vision, his understanding, perception of the world.
This was usually followed with two outcomes - you lose yourself or you find your new self.
But what you find might not be the thing you hoped for.

Ayame's chakra was black, just like her creator's - "like a cowl of darkness. A cape of nothingness that no eyes could see through. Tangible darkness reaching out to touch across the ground."
If she was able to use her demon's powers so soon that meant she fed him well. But everything had a price.
Ayame noticed her hair. The tip of her lock turned white.

"The mutations... so soon..."

But this was no time for that. When she lifted her eyes she couldn't see Amaya. What she saw, however, was something that shock her for a second. She was staring at herself.

"So this woman hits not only psychically, but mentally too..."

And at that moment the cloning used the opportunity to attack and hit Ayame in her abdomen, knocking her back. The girl spit some blood and landed on the ground. With a smile.
She was finally free. Free to make her own choices and take responsibility for them. This hit freed Ayame, that was kept in chains for so long. There was nothing wrong in fighting. Fighting was what she needed in order to understand herself.

"Queen of battle, eh..."

- As much as I'd like to kill you, you're not my target. - Said the little Uchiha to the clone.

The girl stood up and heard a clap from the shadows, when the Queen appeared, pacing towards her. Ayame instantly looked her in her eyes as promised.
What Amaya said made her smile.
But her brother... he wasn't able to see the situation like Ayame did.

- I might be the only family you have left, but you can't protect me forever. Nataku protected me. You protected me. And look what happened with him. You know why this happened? Because he kept me safe. And when these guys kidnapped me I was not able to fight them. They did what they wanted with me. And I lost Nataku, because I was weak and scared. Useless...

Ayame looked at Amaya.

- But not anymore.
WC: 432
[MFT]
[Actions sent]​

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[col3]

Amaya:
HP: 42,000- 4,220 + 1260 = 39,040 HP
CP: 40,330- 1,595 = 38,735 CP
AP: 11 - 11 = 10 NR
Gaia's veil bonus: +1|

Izura:
HP: 42,000 - 0 = 42,000 HP
CP: 35,100 - 500 = 34,600 CP
AP: 11 - 2 = 11 NR
Mangekyou Sharingan Active|
aya.jpg

Ayame:
HP: 5,715 - 5,239 = 476 HP
CP: 6,095 - 1,717 + 236 = 4,614 CP
AP: 7 - 4.7 = 7 NR
Sharingan Active
Alpha cloak Active
Hands sprained[/col3]

Round 2 said:
~ 0.00 Sec -- Izura maintains his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
~ 0.00 Sec -- Amaya maintains "Duelist" targeting Ayame and Gaia's veil.
~ 0.00 Sec -- Ayame maintains Demon Cloak Alpha

~ 0.00 Sec -- Izura quickly attempts to enter stealth(Roll: 20)
---------Amaya makes an awareness check vs Izura - 29 vs 20, Success, Amaya can still see Izura
---------Ayame makes an awareness check vs Izura - 12 vs 20, Failure, Ayame cannot see Izura

~ 0.91 Sec -- Izura attempts to enter stealth again(Roll: 29)
---------Amaya makes an awareness check vs Izura - 29 vs 29, Success, Amaya can still see Izura
---------Ayame makes an awareness check vs Izura - 17 vs 29, Failure, Ayame still cannot see Izura

~ 0.00 Sec -- Amaya uses Active Camo [Mastered]

~ 2.50 Sec -- Amaya uses "Low Sweep" [Mastered] targeting Ayame
--------- 1st check - 35 vs 25, Hit! Chance to inflict a -1 Accuracy - Failure
--------- Shadow Step - Success, Amaya is still in stealth

~ 3.00 Sec -- Ayame uses her Uchiha Copy Skill to duplicate Amaya's Sand Clone's "Earth Flow Wave" [Mastered] targeting Amaya, using the special action to ride the wave. (Berserk Chance: 16, continues as normal)

~ 3.64 Sec -- Amaya uses "Spinning Wind" [Mastered] targeting Ayame
--------- 1st check - 42 vs 28, Hit - Hit the wave chance: 19 (hit the wave)
--------- 2nd check - 40 vs 28, Hit - Hit the wave chance: 79 (hit Ayame)
--------- 3rd check - 43 vs 35, Hit - Hit the wave chance: 70 (hit Ayame) Trip Chance - Failure
--------- Shadow Step - Failure - Amaya has left stealth

~ 5.91 Sec -- Amaya uses "Primary Lotus" [Mastered] targeting Ayame with her Opportunist move "Feint"
--------- Feint check - 37 vs 30, Success, Attack in considered a sneak attack
--------- 1st check - 49 vs 31, Critical Hit! - Hit the wave chance: 86 (hit Ayame) -2 Dodge chance: 40, Failure
--------- 2nd check - 36 vs 25, Hit - Hit the wave chance: 58 (hit Ayame) Stun chance: 95, Failure
--------- Active camo check - Failure, Amaya did not re-enter stealth

~ 5.91 Sec -- Ayame's "Earth Flow Wave" hp trigger has gone off, Ayame is knocked off the wave and attempts to strike now at -3 Acc
--------- 1st check - 26 vs 25 - Partial Hit - 10% chance auto hit - Failure, attack is at 75% damage

~ 6.00 Sec -- Ayame uses "Dragon Fire [Mastered] targeting Amaya with the special action (Berserk Chance: 8, continues as normal)
--------- 1st check - 30 vs 27, Hit! Chance to set afire - Success! Amaya is now on fire!

~ 6.36 Sec -- Amaya performs a basic strike targeting Ayame
--------- 1st check - 29 vs 35, Miss

~ 6.71 Sec -- Ayame maintains "Dragon Fire [Mastered] targeting Amaya (Berserk Chance: 43, continues as normal)
--------- 1st check - 40 vs 33, CRITICAL HIT!

~ 6.81 Sec -- Amaya performs a basic strike targeting Ayame
--------- 1st check - 45 vs 23, Hit
--------- Active camo check - Success, Amaya entered stealth

~ 7.27 Sec -- Amaya performs a basic strike targeting Ayame
--------- 1st check - 44 vs 34, Hit
--------- Active camo check - Failure, Amaya is brought out of stealth

~ 7.72 Sec -- Amaya performs a basic strike targeting Ayame
--------- 1st check - 44 vs 24, Hit

~ 8.18 Sec -- Amaya performs a basic strike targeting Ayame
--------- 1st check - 43 vs 23, Hit

~ 8.63 Sec -- Amaya performs a basic strike targeting Ayame
--------- 1st check - 41 vs 19, Hit

~ 9.09 Sec -- Amaya performs a basic strike targeting Ayame
--------- 1st check - 42 vs 21, Hit

~ 9.54 Sec -- Amaya performs a basic strike targeting Ayame
--------- 1st check - 43 vs 22, Hit

~ 10.0 Sec -- Amaya performs a basic strike targeting Ayame
--------- 1st check - 47 vs 22, Critical Hit!

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Things became rather interesting rather quickly. Ayame starring into Amaya's emerald green eyes, her confidence was clearly visible. There was something about these peculiar ornament like eyes that these Uchiha possessed. Bright and vibrant red... like blood. The eyes of battle and had just proven their ability to see through deception but we're they as keen as Amaya's? Ayame's brother seemed even more anxious as he bounced around trying to seek a good position from Amaya's sights. Amaya would simply chuckle at his efforts as such a thing wasn't possible in such close proximity of her. Flipping a hand seal to her front, Amaya become a blurry semi transparent figure as she rushed forward towards Ayame. Her eyes had proven powerful in the face of ninjutdu but It was time to fully test the girl's resolve and her so called legendary eyes with a bit of Taijutsu.
46a8b42c5da863f951dab045238d6ab1d6ac2fdc_hq.gif

Amaya would begin her assualt on the chakra cloaked Ayame with a low sweep after moving into her blind spot. If her eyes gave her additional prowess then it was as simple as masking her movements with high speed and unpredictable Taijutsu, however, Ayame proved to be much more crafty than what Amaya had expected. Bouncing up from the sweep, Ayame summoned the earth beneath her and road the wave around. The shock was clearly visible in Amaya's eyes as she watched as this young girl not only mimic her previous jutsu but also road it like a master, exactly like Amaya's clone did. It wasn't probable for such a rare experience. There was absolutely no way that this girl could use that jutsu after only seeing it once and even less probable that she'd demonstrate Mastery of it on her first try. Amaya would grit her teeth before chasing after her. She'd remember the training days and what it took for her to master that jutsu in frustration as this young girl simply watched Amaya do it once and preformed it effortlessly in the heat of battle.

"Improbable! Is this the power of their eyes?"

In a fit of envy Amaya would increase her speed to catch Ayame with a flurry of high speed low kicks. The first would hit the rolling earth only enough to slow it so that Amaya could mount the wave and comboing the next few whirling kicks into the terrifying primary Lotus. The force of her kick would liberate the young Uchiha from the wave into the sky before she was wrapped with bandages and slammed on top the moving Wave. Of course Amaya held back on the force she put into the technique but even still this was a deadly move. Surely Izura wouldn't approved and perhaps Amaya might have over did it but the young girl caused her blood to rush with excitement. Amaya's thirst for battle took over for a bit but after seeing the girl battered she would cross her arms before rubbing her hands through her hair. Amaya would casully walk towards Ayame who was buried beneath the sand. She couldn't be seen because of how deep she was slammed into the soften Sand but the entry Hole was there. Before Amaya could get a word out, the hole would start to cast light and Amaya would find herself engulfed in flames!
RyuukanoJutsu.gif

Amaya would simply bath in the pain she was basking in. Her fire resistant fabric provided much support but not enough to prevent the excruciating pain of being set a blaze by a torrent of flames. Amaya simply stood in her pain, faintly smiling. She had forgotten what this had felt like and to her surprise it was an inexperienced kunochi who would remind her. Amaya was happy though the circumstance would cause others to question why or even her sanity. Amaya would wait for Ayame to crawl out of the whole as would to see the damage she had achieved.
u0x2suP.gif

Stretched before Ayame was flames packed so thick that nothing could be seen within. Rest assured however, Amaya was fixed firmly in the epicenter of her hell fire. Amazed at her own accomplishment she might have been but she'd soon hear footsteps from within the flames following a figure crossing the flames borders.
SasukeFall.gif

Before Ayame would get her proper barring, Amaya would come rushing from the flames and unleashing a furry of punches and kicks. Her attire singed and her body covered in dark ash, Amaya would knock the girl around, sparks of Ember from each blow flew from the cinders surrounding the less fire resistant areas of her attire. Still feeling the pain, runic symbols would start to stretch across Amaya's skin and covering half of her face. Her eyes holding something devilish within as she took an upright stance while folding her arms infront of herself. Her head held high and her eyes looking down at Ayame. She'd speak finally while trying not to sound impressed.

"What, is that all you got?"

[Sending actions]

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</I>
"I remember her as clearly as if she were standing before me. She was ice personified. There was once a time when darkness shrouded the world, and the darkness had a Queen.”​
<i>
</i>

Ayame kept starring at Amaya's eyes. Emerald green, like a deep forest. If the situation was different Ayame would surely find solace and serenity in these eyes, but now she could only see a threat.
The girl wasn't able to see her brother. Amaya disappeared too.
<I>"She'll attack for sure!" - the girl thought and quickly copied her jutsu. She was the one riding the wave right now. Ayame knew she hasn’t learned that much techniques, so she had to take advantage of every opportunity. It was her first time using this ability, but it was success. She spinned in the air on top of the wave, watching from above Amaya, still in the eyes. She noticed the shock in her eyes. If the fight wasn't with The Queen of Battle she'd grin at her opponent, but the girl was sure that after this she'd be done with her.
"She comes!" came to her mind, watching Amaya. First hit - got the wave.
"Shit!"
Amaya was on the wave too.
Second hit - the girl was thrown in the air and slammed on the wave. Blood spilled out of her mouth and she was buried under the sand.
Darkness. And a little light.
Some sand got in the girl's mouth.
For a moment everything became quiet.
She was there where she belonged – under the ground, buried. She knew this. She knew she belonged with the dead. She had to die when she was just a baby, but instead she was trapped in another dimension, where time stood still. With artificial memories of a family she never met. Born again in this world like a freak, a baby that came from nowhere, found by a caretaker from an orphanage.
That’s how her story began and continued with the wish of death and the wish to live, to prove her life wasn’t just thrown without meaning in the streets of this world, to prove she could do it without a family, without someone to support and teach her.
She could do this all alone.
She could live despite everything.

- I’M NOT DEAD! – she screamed and unleashed a massive torrent of flames, crawling from the hole in the ground, like a dead man coming back to life. She was buried alive.
“I’m not dead, I’m not dead… I’m alive… why… I am still alive…”

She spit the sand mixed with blood. Her clothes were ragged, part of her shirt was torn under her chest, showing body full of scars.
The girl looked around and saw that everything that could be set on fire actually was set on fire. Including Amaya.
Ayame was about to smile, when her eyes looked somewhere else in shock. She promised the Queen of Battle she was going to look her in the eyes the entire time, but she was seeing someone else, that could not be seen by others.
The demon wasn’t able to withhold her insanity, while trying to maintain his cloak on Ayame. The demon was too weak at the moment and the mutation had to start soon in order to get stronger in this body.
It was a side effect of Ayame’s limit – she almost reached it.

- You!? – asked the girl the nonexistent figure, but quickly realized this was another hallucination, when Amaya passed through it, making it disappear.
A series of punches and kicks were sent at Ayame. She tried to defend herself, but unsuccessful.

nq31g0.gif
The whole time she watched Amaya in the eyes, even when she received her hits, but sometimes she’d look away like she was seeing something else.
Ayame noticed the runic symbols on Amaya’s body. Was she going completely insane, or this was really happening?
Another hit landed Ayame on the ground. At that moment her black cloak of chakra was barely visible. She was bleeding heavily and could barely catch her breath.
Laying there on the ground, the girl realized she never felt more alive. With all the blood, all the wounds and all the pain… she was truly alive.

"What, is that all you got?"

Ayame opened her eyes widely.
Yuuko_eye_open.jpg

“Fuck it… let it go and concentrate on this.”

She pushed herself with her shaking hands and lifted herself.

8f7b85c0ca01092beb02596197b19032_1.png
That was the moment when the world changed for the girl. Black shadows appeared all around the field, whispering unknown words. Hands with torn off flesh appeared from the ground, trying to pull Ayame under.
Her heart started beating faster, the black cloak around her became bigger, as the world turned to nightmarish place.
She looked down and moved her leg, trying to release herself from the hands. That would sure look unusual to the people that could not be able to see what she sees, but she was slowly disconnecting from the real world.
It was really hard to scare Ayame. She wasn’t scared from the Queen of Battle, she wasn’t scared of dying… but this… this was scaring her to death.

“Run away and I’ll make everything normal again! You will die here!” – said the demon.
- I might die, but at least I won’t die a coward!
She said out loud, losing touch of reality. Was she talking out loud or was she thinking? She couldn’t tell anymore, but fear was written all over her face.
Her eyes watered as she looked at Amaya. At this moment Ayame without realizing could send an image to Amaya of her inner world with her sharingan – dark, nightmarish hell, filled with grotesque shadows, whispering tales about death and hell, trying to get her into this demonic place…
Even with this, Ayame had to make that last move…
[Sending actions asap]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Izura shifted as he continued to observe the fight between Ayame and Amaya. He calmed himself, seeing as Ayame was doing better than expected, although he couldn’t help but disapprove at Amaya’s increase in the use of force. Izura clenched his teeth, shifting around a bit to try and get a better vantage on the fight, but the terrain didn’t allow for it. Amaya was able to track his movements relatively well.

When Amaya was engulfed in flames, Izura was extremely proud of his sister, amazed that she had been able to pull of such a move despite being against an S-ranked shinobi. He felt even more relieved, but then Amaya emerged from the flames, more battle crazed than she had been earlier. Izura gripped the handle of his Kusarigama, tensing for his potential intervention.

It physically pained him to see his sister going this far with the fight, but he stayed his hand…for her sake.

At least that’s what he kept telling himself…

[Sending actions]

P.S.: Sorry for the wait! Didn't notice everyone posting >.<

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[col3]

Amaya:
HP: 39,040- 584 + 1260 = 39,716 HP
CP: 38,735- 1,620 = 37,115 CP
AP: 10 - 4 = 11 NR
Gaia's veil bonus: +1|

Izura:
HP: 42,000 - 0 = 42,000 HP
CP: 34,600 - 500 = 34,100 CP
AP: 11 - 1 = 11 NR
Mangekyou Sharingan Active
Stealthed|
aya.jpg

Ayame:
HP: 476 - 606 = -130 HP
CP: 4,614 - 330 + 236 = 4,520 CP
AP: 7 - 2.1 = 7 NR
Hands sprained
KOd[/col3]

Round 2 said:
~ 0.00 Sec -- Izura maintains his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
~ 0.00 Sec -- Amaya maintains "Duelist" targeting Ayame, Gaia's veil and active camo.
~ 0.00 Sec -- Ayame maintains Demon Cloak Alpha and Sharingan

~ 0.00 Sec -- Amaya took the burning damage

~ 0.00 Sec -- Izura attempts to quickly enter stealth (Izura is now fully in stealth)
---------Amaya makes an awareness check vs Izura - 25 vs 26, Failure, Amaya cannot see Izura
---------Ayame makes an awareness check vs Izura - 11 vs 26, Failure, Ayame cannot see Izura

~ 1.75 Sec -- Amaya Uses "Shadow Dance" [mastered]
--------- Active camo check - Failure, Amaya did not enter stealth

~ 3.00 Sec -- Ayame Activates "Immolation Armor" [mastered]

~ 4.00 Sec -- Amaya uses "Submission" [mastered] targeting Ayame
--------- 1st check - 38 vs 30, Hit!
--------- Active camo check - Failure, Amaya did not enter stealth
--------- Burn chance - Failure, Amaya was not burned

~ 4.00 Sec -- Ayame has been KOd !

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Ayame began to act strangely as her dark Aura started to grow a sizeable distance around her. It was as if she was being consumed by her own power but was this really her power to begin with. Amaya could hear the now frighten girl speaking with a brave front but the crackle in her words revealed what her words were not. Still, even more peculiar was that she was not talking to Amaya nor her older brother but to herself and yet not herself... but something. Amaya's eyes became stern as such a sight was not unfamiliar to her. She knew the signs of one tainted and corrupted by the forceful powers of the abyss. Something sought to take hold of the girl and posses her, little by little stripping her of her will, her humanity, her sanity. Amaya was no shaman, however, she had not only heard stories but had her fair share of run in with shinobi Cursed with rage Demons granting power as they took away all that a person was. In a village were might was all that mattered, it would suffice to say that it wasn't unheard of that the mightiest of shinobi warriors would succumb to the will of Rage Demons due to their obsession for power. Amaya's eyes slowly widen as the images only present to the teary eyed Ayame became loosely visible to Amaya. The cries and hymns of death and despair was enough to shake any man to his knees and yet the small girl, already excepting to a grim and cruel fate, found the resolve to stand, to make meaning of such a cruel exsistance. Amaya would stare into Ayame's eyes ignoring the shadows crawling on their bellies, welcoming her to fate she was destined for... and within this glimpse of the Abyss, through the windows of the body lies a tormented soul hidden from the eyes of her family and friends... as if only for her soul to find peace at long last, a woman came... someone she could have been, admired, a symbol of strength, a image of hope she was not privileged with such things. The woman sought what little she held dear, binding her tides even greater with the darkness so that her honor may remain in tact, so that she could protect what she held dear. Amaya living with the knowledge that Ayame was willing to fight until her last uncorrupted breath, watching her become husk, her inner self only capable of demented screams, her eyes fell. She was unable to endure the sight of the same darkness the debilitated her fallen comrades. With a swift motion she'd appear behind the girl with an embrace! The world would become silent as the night, the cinders upon her armor would be the only to speak as they crackled naturally. Her warm arms would wrapped around Ayame from behind would provide a comforting embrace as they both undoubtedly fell to their knees. The cinders on her armor fading as the cooled. The dark chakra attempting to force Amaya back would slowly subside. A hug, not simple at all allowed their chakra to resonate with one another bringing the small girl back from the abyss if at least temporarily as Ayame would faint from exhaustion. The darkness had been put into submission for now, Amaya in her grief would shed a tear however her facial expression remained the same, a feint smile as the dusty winds took flight, her dark strands whisking in the winds...

"Rest now... you did good..."

Amaya would lift the girl up and carry her in both arms as she starred down at her resting. The girl was surprisingly light considerIng the burdens she carried. Her hair was beginning to whiten strangely enough, she had truely exerted herself giving it her all.

"Izura! It's over... come on out..."

[Mft]
[Ooc: good fight lol Ayame! Thank you Kaen for modding, great job!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back