Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Song of Lament (Req Shin)

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
1697915178570-png.2957

In a city lost to time, bathed in the eerie glow of the moon, I, Ryujin Akira, sat alone. My name, not my own but a distant echo in the annals of history. A whisper, a haunting refrain. I wish I bore witness as this forsaken city succumbed to the relentless silence, where the virtuous and the wicked, the abhorrent and the admirable, had all found their everlasting repose.

With an air of solemnity, I perched on a decaying stone bench, a relic of a bygone era. Around me, the remnants of shrines, palaces, and towering edifices stood defiant, their grandeur undiminished by the passage of countless ages. They bore no semblance to anything familiar, relics of a long-lost epoch, their tales etched in stone, unread and unspoken.

The once howling winds that had roared through these desolate streets had long abandoned their course, leaving me alone with my contemplations. I gazed up at the heavens, the melancholy waters mirroring my contemplative spirit.

No heavenly rays pierced the shroud of darkness, but instead, a spectral radiance emanated from the sea, bathing the city's turrets and spires in a spectral luminescence. It revealed the intricate details of domes, halls, and walls, and my silver hair was illuminated by the haunting glow.

Amidst the ruins, I found myself standing before a wondrous shrine, its intricate friezes telling tales of the viol, the violet, and the vine. Under the solemn sky, I, too, yielded to the eerie calm enveloping this forsaken city.

Towers and shadows danced in the night, suspended in the air like suspended dreams. From a towering edifice, once a symbol of pride, I observed the desolation with a gaze laden with dominion.

Open temples and yawning graves mirrored the luminous sea, yet no wealth or extravagance could entice the waters from their slumber. The surface remained an unbroken mirror, untouched by the murmur of winds or the promise of a more serene sea.

However, a subtle shift in the air heralded a change. The waves, as if the towering structures momentarily yielded, beckoned a transformation in the tides. The heavens seemed to part, allowing a crimson hue to wash over the waves, while the hours whispered their secrets in the stillness of the night.

As I sat there, the eerie silence unbroken, I sensed the city's descent into an abyss. Hell itself, rising from countless thrones, paid homage to the enigmatic night, where I, Akira, sat alone in a city lost to time, an unyielding witness to its eternal rest. It was there that I song the Homunculus song of lament…

[Mft]
[ooc: Character description in profile or use image above.]

Attachments

• 1697915178570.png
    1697915178570.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 140

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin had been studying in this particular region of the Desert Expanse due to the wonders that still dwell within the ancient city of Titan. A strikingly beautiful city, well beyond the likes of any of the hidden villages today. The ancient Order of the Journeyman truly created a masterpiece that could not only stand through the stretches of time, but through the harshness of the elements within this region.

Tetsuya, Shin's Falcon, was soaring overhead through the glistening city keeping an eye on the supposed abandoned metropolis. A cawing bleat echoed through the city skyline as Tetsuya picked up the somber sounds of a song.

Shin, nose deep into a book from the Order of the Oracles to help him translate and transcribe some of the journals he found barely surviving in what he could only assume as a research lab, raised a brow as he heard the call of the phoenix. Setting the books down and spreading the large crimson wings of his own before stepping to a nearby window. Leaning out of the window the Overseer would plummet down, multiple stories from the tall tower he found himself in. As he hit the fifteenth floor, his strong wings launched out and caught the wind that tufted his feathers causing him to pick up flight in a quick movement.

His wings flapped hard in the sky as he claimed altitude again, soaring over the city his wings could be outlined by the glistening cool light of the moon as he too heard the subtle song of lament. A brow would be perked as he heard a language he had never heard spoken before, but if his assumption was correct then this voice was speaking the lost language that a lot of his Homunculus research had been written in.

Catching the ripping breezes to soar towards the sound, he would through his wings before him to slow his movement to begin his descent. His soft feathers would be silent in the night, as the first sound he would make would be the touch of his toes to the ground beneath him.

"I am sorry to disturb you, but that song, it is beautiful." As he spoke Tetsuya would flutter down as well and land on Shin's now folded wings, perching on it with a keen eye. If this stranger was Chakra Sensitive they would be able to feel the natural energy that radiated from the falcon and the strong connection that the two had with one another.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
As the night air stirred, the silent wings overhead betrayed the presence of another, abruptly halting my song of lament. My gaze scanned the starlit expanse, but it yielded no answers until the man with crimson wings descended before me. In that moment, the barren city revealed hidden life, and we were its sole inhabitants. My knowledge of this world was circumscribed, gleaned from the scrolls and texts available to me since my creation. Personal experiences were a rarity in my existence.

The crimson-winged arrival surprised me, but in a universe as vast as this, the unusual should be expected. It appeared that my melancholic melody had beckoned him forth, and his spirit lacked the caution one might expect. He found beauty in the dissonant notes that flowed from me.

"Thank you," I replied in my solemn tone. "I call it The Song of Lament. Though its purpose remains an enigma, an eternal compulsion urges me to sing it."

Pausing briefly, I delved into introspection, my mind as vast as the cosmos. "I apologize, for this song is not meant for mortal ears. Its echoes can be dangerous. Although, you seem to have faired just fine."

The city I had chosen for this melody had seemed devoid of life, a ghost town cloaked in desolation. "My name is Ryujin Akira," I disclosed, though the name was not of my own choosing. "But it is not the name I would have bestowed upon myself. I never seen anyone fly before. Are you something like me?"

Amid the ethereal atmosphere of our encounter, the night held mysteries and possibilities I could have never imagined, and I eagerly awaited his response to my question about his status as a sentient life form that could fly, for it was a crucial piece of the puzzle in this cosmic opera.

[mft]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The Song of Lament? The phrasing was quite interesting, but not as interesting as the individual singing it. Shin would bow slightly, his crimson wings spreading in a vibrant display. ”Its a pleasure, I am Chikamatsu Shin, Overseer of my Clan, and Medical Chief of Research and Development for the Omni Prime Medical Facility of Sunagakure No Sato. I am afraid I don’t understand what you mean when you ask if I am like you.“

His wings would slowly dissipate into chakra, into natural energy rejoining the world around them. ”My gift of flight is given to me thanks to my connection to the world around me. I am a Sage. My spiritual guide is that if the Avian Class, it’s through his gifts that I am able to soar through the skies as a falcon.“

Tetsuya fluttered his wings and let out a caw before launching back into the sky. ”My spirit has been bonded to his, and thus we share many of the same gifts. But now, I must ask, what are you? If you would assume I may be of your kind I am curious as to what your mind may be.“

His eye would wander over the woman before him, through the subtleties of her appearance and the song she sang he had a semblance of an idea as to what she may be, and if his thoughts were true he would wish to learn more about her. He was studying the ancient ways to create life from where it didn’t exist. The art of creating and producing Homunculi, and if she was a stable variety and was as chakra sensitive as he could feel, Shin could use her as a template to see how his creations varied. But until he knew for sure he would simply wait.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back