Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sora-Ku Shakedown [Exam/Mission]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There were enough weapons in that room to supply a small army, yet most of it seemed useless to Waotaka in this situation. He ran forth like an aggravated bull rampaging through an antique shop. Akumi would ease in her efforts to evade him though, and scurried along, staying out of sight, and moving so quietly that it infuriated the raging titan. He roared “damn you Riku Sanchesu,” as if the scientist was truly the one at fault for summoning the shinobi intervention.

Wisely, Akumi focused on planting on her bombs instead of confronting Waotaka, and headed for those double doors before the big man ever found her. Once the kunoichi burst through them on the back of the Tigereetah mount she molded from her clay. “The intruders are on the third floor! They’re after the weapon’s cache” Waotaka was practically spitting through his radio as watched Akumi dash out of the room. He entered the pursuit, but lumbered about too slowly to aim his huge Gatling gun at the nimble target. “All units converge on WORKSHOP B!”

All the meanwhile, Yoruko was doing a bit of work to combat the troopers battling with him and their overwatch. Between the clone, Jomei’s assault of arrows from afar, and Yoruko’s nightmare manifestation, the troopers were good and occupied. Yoruko had ample time to escape and take the elevator shaft down to the third floor.

Once Yoruko emerged, he’d spot Akumi bursting out of the workshop. Alas, the teammates had found one another again! With the bombs planted in the correct place, they’d most likely cause a cave-in on the third floor; and with so much ammunition being sandwiched within the calamity, the blasts would end up amplified, potentially leveling the entire super-structure.

“Let’s get you two out of there, and level this hell hole,” Jomei said, sharing his enthusiasm at the plan’s sudden success. The hachiashi then leaped out from his position and began web-slinging around to where he suspected to visualize his comrades. “Hurry back; I can’t want to see this place crumble!”

As for making their swift escape, Waotaka wasn’t quite finished with Akumi yet and was just as eager to point his weapon at Yoruko the moment he saw the crimson headed boy. Struggling to choose between the targets on his opposite sides of the corridor, he defaulted to Akumi and began firing countless needles, raining from his cranking Gatling gun. He then swung about, intending on unleashing the same barrage on Yoruko, attempting to fill both shinobi full of holes before they could escape.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A door crashed open on the same floor as the red-head shinobi, causing the violet-eyed teenager to glance in the direction it stemmed from. He heard a man shouting on a radio, most likely in regard to back up. Following that noise he heard footsteps that corresponded with a four-legged creature. Narrowing his eyes he shortly thereafter saw a cross between a cheetah and a tiger running around the corner. It was what on top of the cheetah tiger that made him smirk just a touch. He waved over for the young woman, and called out to her. "Akumi, this way!" It was after this moment that he saw a man lumbering around the corner with a massive box with a multi-slotted cylinder... Was that a rapid-fire variant of the guns he'd seen earlier? Eyes widened for just a moment before Yoruko was able to school his features and reached his arm out for the young lady. "Give me your hand." He called out once the woman got closer. By this point, the man had readied his gun and was about to open fire. As the gun started to fire, it seemed as though they would be skewered. However Akumi would notice a feeling that was both warm and also cold. The bullets clanked against what sounded like steel, but if Akumi was looking and had taken his hand, she would notice that they were surrounded by a construct of chakra the likes of which she probably had never seen.

Black in color, they were surrounded by the torso of a tengu like figure, with one blade in each hand, collapsing part of the ceiling of the floor above. The chakra itself was cold like ice but being near Yoruko was what kept her from being frigid. A soft grin formed on the teenager's facial features as he shouted at the man who continued firing despite the frivolity of it. "Get ready to light your candles, Akumi. Have fun in hell, bandit scum!" Yoruko both instructed Akumi, following after with a shout at their foe which seemed rather full of malice. After a moment the world around them would begin to swirl and change. "Close your eyes, you might get sick otherwise." He said quickly prior to his technique finishing up, as the world finished twisting and they were spat out atop the roof that they had begun their mission on. Keeping the Susano'o active for the time being, in the event that the soldiers from the fifth floor had continued shooting up there. He didn't want a wayward bullet to either himself or Akumi, and as inclusion of thought dispelled one of the blades that had been summoned to his hand and placed the armored hand in front of Jomei so he wouldn't need to hide behind crap-cover.

Nodding toward Akumi, he would let go of her arm and give her free range to do what she needed to, unsure of how she would detonate her bombs or if she needed both hands to do so. The black chakra construct would remain in place until the building would explode and begin to collapse.​

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The moment Akumi went through those double doors, the giant was right on her tail. Luckily for her, he was an idiot to think a giant like himself could keep up with a mouse. She was fast on her mount and nimble like a mouse running from a slow bulldog. She loved this Jutsu, too bad it was illegal in this universe to fly with it.

As Akumi rode on, her attention was caught by Yoruko's shout, finally, they were no longer separated. She dashed on her mount over to him and jumped off in time to dodge the blazing needles from the gun the giant was firing. She took Yoruko's hand just in time for his torso of a tengu to take effect. She was amazed by this Jutsu, it was indeed beautiful, and terrifying. The Chakra felt cool to the touch, yet warm, too bad there wasn't enough time to enjoy this sight, maybe another time. The Uchiha abilities never ceased to amaze her, it made her so excited to see this, she almost couldn't contain it. It was something very new to her.

"Awesome!" Akumi said with great enthusiasm, one day, she wished to see this form again, and she most likely will. On the battlefield.

Akumi Smirked at the Bulldog, in a taunting way, there was no way he was getting out of this alive. "Get ready to see some real beauty!" She said then waved goodbye to the giant. Though Yoruko had something better to say, oh well, she wasn't one for catch phrases, she tried anyways. Akumi nodded to Yoruko in response to his instructions, she was ready at any time.
When Yoruko told her to close her eyes or she'd get sick she did so quickly. That's the last thing she needed, to throw up. She embarrassed herself enough for this entire week, maybe even year. She was quite glad Yoruko did not see her screw ups. Appearing onto the rooftop, Akumi could almost feel when to open her eyes again, the change in the air was a sign they moved. Once she opened her eyes, she saw the building, it was almost too beautiful to destroy, but her art would make it look much better.

Once Yoruko lets go of her hand, she was able to put her hands into the proper hand seals to detonate her bombs. She had yet to learn how to do this one handed, one day she would learn. but today, she would use both her hands. "Katsu!" Akumi shouted the lingo of her people, the word of her bloodline, and really unnecessary thing to say. Moments after her five bombs and mount (that was still in the building) exploded. Her bombs were the first to go off, then secondary explosions from the ammunition went off as the building started to collapse. It was a beautiful sight to see, rubble, screams of the bandits, and fire. Though the sound of the falling building pieces nearly muted the screams from the people inside but being an artist who paid very close attention to her art, Akumi could hear it, just barely though. It made it just that much better, too bad she couldn't hear the screams of Riku in there, the bastard who caused her so much trouble.
vqsE42e.jpg

Soon there was silence, and a pile of rubble where the building once stood, a little fire lingered in the surrounding forest, but nothing to worry about. It was too green to burn real fast. AKumi couldn't help but stare in amazement, she rarely could use her abilities to this extent.

Thanks to Yoruko, she'd didn't even get a scratch from the gun. She was still pretty scrapped up from her fall though, clothing ripped, and some noticeable cut/bruises, but she'll live. "I'll write up a report on the information I gathered while in there. I have a feeling Riku Sanchesu wasn't making weapons for this group only." She explained, thanks to the dumb giant she was able to get his last name as well. She kept it in the back of her mind, and she thought to put him in the report would send out a word he was making weapons for these types of groups. It posed a problem for Konoha, so it was a problem to her.

Akumi then looked at Yoruko and grinned, "That was a beautiful Jutsu, I loved it!" She commented to him, his art was amazing, and the chakra was soothing to her. "I hope I'll have the honor of seeing it again." She said to him with a nod, but she almost forgot to thank him. "Thank you as well!! I would have hated to get anymore torn up than what I am already."

[Rolled 19 for dodge/getting to Yoruko in time.]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A bit of speedy maneuvering and dodging around Waotaka put Akumi in a position to become covered by Yoruko’s partial Susanoo; an obsidian tinted creation of tengu themed armor, which deflected the onslaught of senbon with ease. The musclebound titan Waotaka had never seen such a thing before, and full of fear, he continued firing recklessly until the entire creation and the shinobi it encased vanished from sight. It was all that simple and left Waotaka dumbfounded. Both of the children had smart-ass things to say, but they didn’t really register to the man. He brought his radio up to his face and relayed “the shinobi have vanished… they were just kids. Men, on your guards!” He was blissfully unaware that his lab was rigged to blow, and began searching the spot where Yoruko triggered his Kamui to escape from the building in the blink of an eye.

All the meantime, while the candidates were making their escape, Jomei had kept busy, and snuck back into the building, onto the blasted out point of entrance into the fourth floor. The floor was quiet now, as most of the remaining mercenaries had gone back to the third floor. Only one soldier remained, which Jomei shot with webbing from behind, and slung out of the window. If the man survived, Jomei was simply doing him a favor, considering the building was rigged to blow. The purpose of his entry was clear as he snatched up pieces of weaponry and unused ammunition from one of the bodies strewn out the floor. Once he bound one of the strange rifles to his belt, he quickly flung himself out of the window.

Back where it all began, the two candidates had the perfect vantage point for the big boom, and the thrill was just about to get started. Jomei was still airborne when the completed Susanoo took form and marveled at the creation as he web-slung towards it. The spider had always taken an interest in the Uchiha bloodline since meeting his friend Gasu as a boy. There were a few Uchiha in the hidden stone where he was raised, but little did Jomei know that Yoruko was, in fact, one of those students from the days of his past.

The nimble spider ninja landed with agility and grace, just as the building was detonated behind him. Confident in Akumi’s work, he merely looked at the candidates, satisfied as the commotion rocked the superstructure behind him. Those small bombs packed quite a punch, and when combined with the collection of other armaments within that room— weapons like mega chakra bombs, the result became rather extreme. A wave of blue fire exploded from within. Rubble crashed outwards, filling the those usually quiet streets with the sounds of destruction. The safe zone where the shinobi stood was shaking as if it too would come crumbling down, yet stood fast for the time being.

“Good job, team,” Jomei said, with a vision of smoldering rubble to his back. Hot ash and cinders were blowing in the wind, decorating the ground like grim confetti. “Let’s head back to the village, and celebrate over some Ichiraku, my treat.” He then revealed the strange he pilfered from the combat zone and began inspecting it curiously. “Actually, I should take these weapons to the Information Division for storage and analysis… I’m sure they’ll be interested in taking a look at this. Then we can meet up for some Ichiraku, heh heh.”

And then, Jomei went into his belt pouch and withdrew two scrolls, one for each candidate. “Here you two go; these item scrolls contain new flak jackets, along with some neat stuff I though two new chuunin might find useful. Well, more like some stuff I had lying around, but it should be useful enough.” He then tossed the scrolls and gloated cheerfully while waving the fancy gun around. “I know there is probably still some paperwork to fill out, and a full debrief for the mission, but my verdict is in. You two are totally chuunin quality in my book.”

/// Exam Complete
Both Candidates have succeeded.
You have both received new Chuunin flak jackets, along with an inventory item of your choosing IC, can be rare or common, a weapon or equipment. Maybe a snack if you're hungry, or a chunk of arcadianite ore for experiments. Message me if you want an idea for what the gift could be.
Jomei has left the topic unless stopped. ///

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko was told to be prepared for some real beauty, so so he would watch from within his chakra construct. The price to be paid for all of his Sharingan jutsu was being paid now, as tears of blood dripped from his eyes. The red-haired shinobi did not even wince from this, seeming to be accustomed to the price of the usage of his power. Through his violet sharingan, he witnessed the explosive beauty of Akumi's talent, an explosion bigger than any he'd seen in his life came to life. Explosions upon more explosions, a veritable shockwave on par with a tornado's strength flurried upon them and left Yoruko's coat to billow wildly. A smirk started upon his face, leading up into a lopsided toothy grin as he enjoyed the show. Screams were heard as men died and caught flame, those on the ground floor forced to deal with not only the explosive aftereffects but the rubble and very building itself coming upon them. The stench of death was in the air, and Yoruko breathed it in, the hairs of his arms rising as a shiver crawled down his spine. It was a pleasurable feeling, watching all of those lives be returned to the void.

He did not turn from the flames for a few moments, though Jomei was speaking to him he would address him momentarily. Some ramen sounded nice, he supposed. A funny thought to be having after the sadistic pleasure he felt from watching those fools die in a blazing burning death. Yoruko turned his gaze toward Jomei, Susano'o finally beginning to fade into the ether as a hand was extended to catch a scroll. He nodded toward Jomei, and bowed slightly, appreciating the words that came from the familiar-but-not man. It was official. They were now Chuunin. "I would be glad to take you up on that offer, Jomei. Ramen at Ichiraku is very good from what I hear... And thank you for your kind words." He spoke, raising from the bow as he spoke. He turned to look over at Akumi, who had just turned to him and complimented him on his Susano'o.

"That you would compliment would others would likely deign a nightmarish creature is a kindness, one that I will happily partake. Should we encounter another opportunity, I'm certain you will be able to see it again, perhaps from the exterior this time?" He replied soundly pocketing the scroll for now upon his belt. She then thanked him, this much was to be expected and he wouldn't be as caught off-guard as he had been with the compliment, though perhaps her compliments on the strangest things would begin to affect him less the greater amount of time he spent in her company. First his eyes, and then his Susano'o... perhaps next would be his sadistic fighting style. Time would tell, he supposed. "You were on my team, it's only natural that I attempt to circumvent any damage that would come upon you. Only adding to this is your lovely appearance." He smiled at her as he reached out with green chakra would close the cuts, preventing them from bleeding any more, should she accept the healing chakra.

"Hopefully we can meet again at Ichiraku Ramen, if you'll be joining us Akumi-chan. I will be seeing you there, Jomei-san." He spoke with a smile, waving before disappearing in his swirling space-time technique.​

[MFT; WC: 568]
[Topic Left Unless Stopped]
[Chuunin Vest, and Arcadianite Ore accepted]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So that was it, the mission was over. Akumi couldn't help but feel like it was short lived. She heard Jomei speak, but she couldn't take her eyes off of her masterpiece. She hoped soon in the future she would create something like this again. She looked to Jomei after she looked at Yoruko. She waited to reply until they both spoke. "Ooh! That sounds nice, I would love some ramen!" She exclaimed with a grin.

Akumi nodded afterward, acknowledging the weapons should be taken care of first. She didn't even know Jomei grabbed some before the blast. It was probably a good idea. "I am happy to hear we did a great job." She said, and then put the scroll in one of her pouches.

When Yoruko started to speak to her, she looked at him, she grinned as he stated she might see it again. From the outside. "If that's a challenge, then I accept." She stated with a grin. It wasn't a happy grin, it was more like a sadistic grin, she didn't know if she could beat him, but she wanted to see more of his beauty on the battlefield. She wouldn't care if she lost to him, it'd be a win for her anyways, to experience his skills was enough of a satisfaction for her. If she did beat him, well that would just be a bonus, as long as she did not damage his beautiful eyes.

Akumi was a bit confused for a moment, did he compliment her appearance? Whether he did or not, that's how she would take it. A blush appeared on her face as he reached out to her! She didn't move, but moments later she realized he only reached out to heal her and nothing more. It nearly embarrassed her, her own thoughts were out of control. Oh well, at least she wouldn't have to go to the clinic right away for her injuries now.

"Thanks for healing my cuts, I will see you at the ramen place!" Akumi stated with a small bow to show respect, and to say goodbye as he left. Akumi sighed after he left, she wondered if there was anyone else in this village just as magnificent as him. She would have to find out. For now, it was time for her to leave. "I'll see you soon Jomei-sensei." She stated to the instructor of this exam. She then started making her way down the building they were on, once she hit the ground, she started to dash back home.

[Topic left; Received chuunin vest, and Touji Lore book)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back