Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[SSM D Rank) A visit into town

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ramon and Sushi, always the damn Ramon and Sushi. Gasu was being paid to help deliver food for his "Community Service" to rank up in class... didn't it take tell grade 9 for this stuff to show up in school? Never the less, Gasu walked on the streets with hot food in his hands, moving the air with his limited ninjutsu in that category to keep it cool enough to touch but help the heat flow and stop circulation to keep the food warm. Why is it that this entire world seems to live on a diet of fish, noodles and soup? Seriously, Gasu's god. He knocked on the door to a house, where a man opened the door to greet him, and said, "Oh, your the delivery boy? Please come inside while i get my Yen." the man walked away, smiling as Gasu carefully walked into the man's house with some difficulty, he wasn't known for his balance, as he carefully took his shoes off, and placed them on the tatami floor, trying not to put down the food and still keep it warm. The man returned with yen, about 2000, for two teishoku, which did leave to the heavy weight of the meal but Gasu's own weight helped counter that. He quietly gave the man his food, while he gave him the yen for the meal, plus a few hundred as a tip. Gasu smiled, bowed, and said, "Thank you..." as the man smiled and said, "I should be thanking you for bringing me my teishokus... have a nice day." Gasu placed his shoes back on, he needed some more practice at being patient... now he had to do this a few more times for a pay check... which was nice compared to America. He snickered as he returned to the store, handing off yen.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back