Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Starry Skies [Contract Search]

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The boy climbed up and up, step after step, to try and reach the top of the replica Star Gazer. It was a long way, even in its own right. Back when he had been at home in Leaf City, he'd once tried to climb the Star Gazer. He had managed to reach the top, but at the cost of becoming completely exhausted from the climb. As he reached about halfway up the steps, he knew that this wouldn't turn out too differently from last time. He needed something to drink—cool refreshments would be wondrous. Suddenly he remembered! So much had happened that he nearly forgot! Back when he had picked up this backpack of his, along with the book he had gotten a vial of blue liquid. He still had that, even though he knew not what it might do. For all the boy knew, it could be a poison that would kill him in minutes. However, there weren't many other options for him. He needed something to drink, and that was his only option. Rummaging around in the backpack, he took note that he still carried with him a blank scroll and the medical supplies that would help replenish his chakra if need be. He wondered what he might use those two things for. Wrapping his hands around the vial of blue liquid, Ginjiro pulled off the cap and stared into it. It didn't have a smell, which was curious. Maybe it was just water? Yeah, in his dreams. Sighing to himself, Ginjiro brought the glass to his lips—he downed the whole thing in one swig. A moment passed, and suddenly the exhaustion that he had been feeling was gone! How wonderful! Smiling to himself, Ginjiro decided that, since he had no idea how long this energy would last, he would continue to move on up the stairs. As he climbed, he noticed that he didn't feel tired in the slightest. Whatever that stuff was, it sure was handy. "I've really gotta get me some of that for back at home..." As the boy kept climbing, he would eventually reach the top of the building. However, something was off. As he transitioned from the walkways upwards to the roof, a great change had taken pace in the sky. Once he stepped on the roof, the open blue sky seemed to turn into a mirror reflection of the metropolis below him. An exact replica, except it was upside down. How curious.

As the boy took this in, he searched around the roof for someone else. He still had yet to find the "mysterious helper" that the book mentioned, and that made him uneasy. He didn't like being put in a situation where he never knew when something would pop out at him—it's simply unnerving. Regardless, Ginjiro could tell that the upside down city was his target. Why else would it only appear on the roof like this? He could only assume that if he had been on one of the other towers he would have seen something similar. Who knew whether it would have been the same upside down city or what, but it was plainly obvious that something would have happened. Since he was here, however, he would have to focus on the problem at hand. He had neither the time nor the ability to check whether any of his other options were different. He couldn't even locate the other towers if he tried. So, how would he get across? The building that directly mirrored the Star Gazer wasn't far away. Heck, he could throw a stone onto it. Ginjiro already had a plan in mind, but the words of the little sprites Nuki and Kuni kept going through his head. If he did that, it would suck the essence from himself! But there wasn't any other way. Besides, it wasn't a particularly draining technique. He'd have to do it. Having made up his mind, Ginjiro prepared the Chakra Strings jutsu. It was a thin thread of chakra, barely anything, that he could attach to the other building and pull himself up with. It shouldn't be difficult at all, considering he'd done it thousands of times back in Leaf City. Still, this wasn't exactly home. Who knew what could happen? Sighing, Ginjiro muttered one last phrase before he attempted his mad idea. It was a phrase he'd said before, and it was one he'd say again for a long time.
"Here goes nothing..."

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Right as Ginjiro began to prepare the Chakra Strings technique, a voice called out ”Don’t do it!” it said. The source of the voice came from right above him. If he looked up, he’d see a mirror version of himself, waving at him. ”Hi. I’m the you, you see in the mirror. Don’t use the jutsu, it’ll end up hurting you more than you know.” he said in a serious tone ”If you enter this mirror world, you won’t be able to escape easily. However, if you bring me to you, we can work out a solution together!”

Perhaps this was the mysterious helper the book had referred to? He wouldn’t be able to tell for sure whether Mirror-Ginjiro spoke the truth or he was lying, but he seemed sincere in his wish to help. ”If your tower there, is like my tower here, there should be some rope and a grappling hook over there by the other side. I’m thinking that if we both throw and get the hooks to connect, we could establish a solid connection between the two worlds here.” he said and sat down with the rope and hook. Ginjiro would have to decide whether he’d trust his mirror self or not, and also whether or not he’d act upon the words he had heard.

If he decided to throw the rope as suggested, they’d fail a few times, before it connected, and let mirror Ginjiro come across. If he decided not to, well, he’d be stuck without a lead as to where to go to.
In the event that Mirror-Ginjiro came across, another person would come across as well, it was a fully-grown busty woman who would seem a bit familiar to Ginjiro, almost as if he had met the person before. Maybe even helped her out in some way~

[Heh. Get it? ;3]

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Before Ginjiro could do anything with his technique, he heard a voice call out to him. It startled him a little, to be honest, since there hadn't been anyone around. As far as Ginjiro knew. Turning around, Ginjiro began to look for the source of the noise, though he wouldn't find them anywhere. It wasn't until he heard the voice again that he realized it wasn't next to him, but above him! As he looked up, the boy nearly did a double take—he was looking at himself! As the other Ginjiro began to speak, the real Ayatsuri boy blinked a few times before he spoke himself. "Um, thanks for saving me and everything. But, if you're me, then you must realize how freaking weird this is, right? I mean...you can't be me, because I'm me. But you're obviously me, just not me..." Ginjiro decided to leave it at that, before he sounded even weirder than he already did. "So yeah." Now that that was out of the way, Ginjiro stopped to listen to himself speaking. Man, that was a weird thought. Either way, though, the Mirror-Ginjiro was proposing that the real Ginjiro should help him across to this world. Via grappling hook, no less. Pondering this predicament, Ginjiro realized that this could very easily be a trap. Who knows whether this guy was a good-guy or not. Being a mirror version of himself, this guy could be evil. Could the boy really trust him? Then again, he really didn't have much choice. His only lead was this building, and it had turned out to be a dead end. He needed help. Help from a mysterious stranger. "Alright then. Give me a minute to find the thing." As the boy searched around for the grappling hook, he found it within a few moments. Swinging the thing up to his mirror self, the two of them failed a few times. However, eventually they got them to connect. Taking the rope and tying it onto a handrail, Ginjiro made sure that the rope was nice and secure. Calling over to the Mirror-Ginjiro, the real Ginjiro prepared himself for whatever might happen. "Okay, it's secure. Come on over, and let's figure out how to get out of here!" The boy now waited for what would happen. Who knew whether his mirror self would turn on him or not? As he ran through the possibilities in his head, however, something unexpected happened. A second person, a fully grown woman, seemed to be accompanying his mirror self. She was pretty busty too. As she climbed across with his mirror self, Ginjiro began to suspect some treachery. They hadn't agreed to this! Beginning to get mad, Ginjiro began to storm over to the two who had just made it across. "Now wait a second! I never agreed to this. It was only supposed to be you, not you and your friend here. I mean seriously, this is j-" Suddenly, as he came closer to the two of them, something came over him. As he got a good look at the woman's face, an inkling of recognition came over him. It couldn't have been, though. Still, he had to ask. "Riza-chan? Is that you?"

[ooc]
Marked for Training.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
There was no denying it. The woman in front of Ginjiro right now was none other than Riza herself. She was the mysterious stranger the book had referred to, as you’re never a stranger to yourself. She looked at Ginjiro and smiled ”It’s been far too long.” she said ”After you had saved me from the canyon and treated my wounds, I was whisked away by unknown powers, and brought to that mirror world. I met you, but it wasn’t the real you. I mean, it was, but it wasn’t.” It was clear that she had been gone for years relative to her, compared to the few hours she had been gone from Ginjiro’s point of view.

”I’ve learned a few things about this world, and the mirrored one I was in.” she said and sat down on the ground, next to Ginjiro. ”As it turns out, each of these towers are connected to an element. This tower, being the one in Konoha, is connected to what Trees grow in: Earth. The tower of Kirigakure is connected to what falls from the skies and form oceans: Water. The tower of Sunagakure, is formed to what flows through a desert like a sweeping broom: Wind. And the tower of Kumogakure is connected to the power of the skies: Lightning.” she explained and looked at the boy, hoping he followed where she was going with all of this.

It was quite simple really, if Konoha was earth, he’d never be able to go “up” from going to that tower. He’d be able to travel to the sides of the pyramid by using the towers of Kiri and Suna, but he’d be able to go through the skies and further up in the damned pyramid by going to the tower of Kumo. However, it wouldn’t be easy, as now that Riza had explained it, the towers would be guarded with challenges he’d have to overcome. If Ginjiro looked into the book, he'd notice that after recieving Riza's information, the book reflected this, but with the addition of pictures of the four buildings.

[OOC] I hope you have fun with the coming challenges. ;D

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ginjiro was in shock. Pure and utter shock. How in the world could this be Riza-chan? He'd just seen her a couple hours ago, and she'd been a little girl at that time. Was she a spirit as well? It was the only explanation for such rapid growth, if you know what I mean. "That's incredible, Riza-chan. You've only been gone for a couple hours by my time! It's crazy..." Ginjiro would have to get over himself pretty quickly, as Riza-chan spent no time waiting. She immediately delved into the situation at hand, explaining to Ginjiro the exact nature of the knowledge that she'd acquired over all of her years. Apparently, according to her, the towers that Ginjiro had read about in the book correlated to four of the five elements of Ninjutsu: earth, wind, water, and lightning. This meant that they all had an intrinsic meaning to them, something that they held in common with their elements. Taking a moment to take out the book and take a look at it, he had noticed that the subsection 'A Mysterious Helper Appears' had been crossed off. Ginjiro had to assume that Riza-chan had been that helper. Furthermore, pictures and descriptions of the four towers had appeared. Studying the appearances of these towers, Ginjiro took a moment to look out over the horizon to search for them. Now that he knew what they looked like, their shapes became clear within the sprawling metropolis. Thinking for but a moment, he turned back to look at Mirror-Ginjiro and Riza-chan. "They're all connected to an element, huh? Is that so? Well then, the answer is quite obvious..." Dramatically, and with a big old victorious grin on his face, Ginjiro pointed directly at the Torre Celeste. "The place we need to be at is the Torre Celeste, Kumogakure's greatest tower. If its element is lightning, then that means it has to do with the sky. We need to be going up, to the top of the pyramid. It's obvious, isn't it?" Getting down from his perch, Ginjiro gave them both one last look and a smirk. It was a knowing smirk, like the kind you'd give to a rival. Suddenly, the young boy cried out. "Race you both to the tower! GO!" And just like that, Ginjiro was off towards the Torre Celeste. A big grin, excited at the prospect of this adventure, was plastered all over his face. Ginjiro may not have known how he came to this place, why he was there, or what it even was, but he didn't really care. He was having more fun in here than he'd had in a long, long time!

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Riza grinned ”Yeah, well… Time is a bit… Wibbly wobbly in this place.” she said ”So, while it’s been hours to you, it’s been years to me. And, well, you can see the result.” She added the last bit with a giggle. As she watched Ginjiro look in the book she saw images of the other towers. She wasn’t sure which tower was which. Then, Ginjiro stood up and pointed directly at the tower they needed to go to. ”Well, if you say that’s where we need to go, then that’s where we need to go~” she said and smiled at him. Then, when Ginjiro yelled “Race you both to the tower!” she blinked before regaining her composure, and racing after him, with Mirror-Ginjiro sighing and shaking his head, before fading away. Now that his purpose had been fulfilled he wasn’t needed any longer.

Riza kept on following Ginjiro, but it seemed like they weren’t getting any closer to the tower. Perhaps this was another challenge the spirits decided to subject Ginjiro to. If he was worthy of completing the journey through the pyramid, he’d surely find a way to get around this challenge, and to the tower. In case he did find a way to get through the challenge of the moving tower, he’d discover yet another challenge on top of the tower, specifically, finding the access portal to the upper levels. But, a clever kid like Ginjiro would probably figure it out. Or, that’s what the spirits hoped at least. If he looked in the book, he’d find no real help. No clues as to how to get around the challenges. Apparently, if he was to complete this whole ordeal, he’d have to do it through his own intellect.

[Enjoy. I hope you figure it out. ;3]

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the young boy continued his mad dash towards the Torre Celeste, he would turn his head backwards to see if Riza-chan and his Mirror-Self were following. Even though he knew that looking backwards was a bad idea, since it would slow him down, he was too cocky to care. The young boy saw that Riza-chan was following along but failed to see his Mirror-Self. "Ha! That other me sure is slow!" The young boy hadn't realized, yet, that his Mirror-Self had actually vanished into thin air. He'd figure it out eventually, but for now he was just having fun with this race. Focusing his attention back at the tower, Ginjiro ran at full speed towards the structure! Then he kept running. Still kept running. Man, he was getting tired. How far was this thing, anyways? Coming to an exhausted stop, Ginjiro looked up at the tower again, only to see that it hadn't really move at all. No matter how much he ran, the Torre Celeste never seemed to get any closer. What the heck was going on? Taking a moment to check in the book, Ginjiro could find nothing to help him. There were no hints, no little things to point him in the right direction. All that was left was his own wit. Thinking for a moment, only a handful of things came to mind. It seemed unlikely that the actual tower was moving, which meant that there was something else going on here. If the young boy had to guess...

...yeah, that might be it. Nodding to himself, Ginjiro gave Riza-chan a chance to catch up. Noting that his Mirror-Self wasn't there at all, Ginjiro figured that he had something better to do. Well, whatever. He would explain his thinking to Riza-chan, so that hopefully they would both be on the same page.
"Alright, you've probably noticed by now, but it doesn't seem like that tower is getting any closer. Obviously, there's some sort of trickery at work here. If I had to guess...I'd say it's a Genjutsu. It's the only thing that makes sense. Then again, nothing has really made any sense since I got here, but still." Charging up his chakra, Ginjiro realized that this was a really long shot. This was his only chance to use a jutsu, since he hadn't used any such jutsu since he'd been given the ability to use a single technique. If he used it now, and got it wrong, then he'd be shit out of luck. However, sometimes you've got to just take a wild guess and hope for the best. If this wasn't one such time, then Ginjiro didn't know when such a time would be. "I'm going to try and cancel the Genjutsu. Hopefully this works. If not...well, we'll think of something then..." Applying the necessary chakra, Ginjiro activated his technique. His goal was to eliminate the Genjutsu that he suspected himself of being under, by use of the Cancel Technique. Ginjiro was playing a game that he didn't even know the odds to. Either he was going to hit the jackpot with this, or he'd be walking away a very poor and unhappy young boy.

[ooc]
Marked for Training.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ginjiro had indeed been right in his assessment. As the genjutsu was dispelled, Ginjiro would discover that he was in reality standing right next to the Torre Celeste. However, to enter the tower he’d have to answer a riddle. The riddle was as follows I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

If he successfully solved the riddle, he’d be allowed entry into the tower, where he’d be met with another riddle about halfway up in the tower. That riddle was You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat? and upon solving that riddle, he’d be allowed to continue to the very top of the tower.

At the top of the tower, Ginjiro wouldn’t see anything special, except for a table, with a piece of paper nailed to it, a bottle of ink and a quill. The paper said Until I am measured, I am not known. Yet how you miss me, when I have flown. Below those words, there was a line on the paper, as if Ginjiro was supposed to write something there. And if he thought about the words on the paper, he’d realize it was a third riddle.

If he succeeded in putting down the correct answer, he’d be transported to the very top room of the pyramid, in a grand hall full of lavish decorations, and even a spring that seemed to be made of light in the center area. A beam of light shone from the fountain towards the ceiling, and inside that beam, he could see a body. His body. He’d have to bring it down from there somehow, and re-connect his spirit self to his physical self.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It worked! Seconds after he had used his technique, the area around him disappeared and was replaced by the front door to the Torre Celeste. Riza-chan and he had made it there properly, which made the young boy pretty dang proud of himself. Smiling, he looked over to Riza-chan. "Well what do you know? I was right!" As he got over his small victory, Ginjiro turned his attention to the building. As he neared the doors, he could see writing inscribed into the door. Confused, Ginjiro quickly realized that it was a riddle to be solved. "Looks like I have to solve the riddle first. Now let's see here..." Thinking it over carefully, Ginjiro took a few moments to think of an answer. Ginjiro was a sharp boy, though, and he'd always been good at riddles. After a few moments, he would speak aloud his answer. "The answer is the letter 'e'." If that was right, like he was sure it was, the doors would open and allow him access. Spotting a flight of stairs, Ginjiro would climb them as far up as he could. When he reached another riddle, though, he would stop to contemplate it. Arriving at an answer, Ginjiro would speak aloud. "The answer is 'corn'." He was sure that that one, too, was correct. Waiting for the doors to open, Ginjiro then proceeded to follow the stairs all the way to the top. At the top, on a table laid a piece of paper, an ink bottle, and a quill. On the paper was his last riddle, with a line below it for the answer. Taking the quill, Ginjiro wrote down his answer in sprawling cursive. He had wrote down 'time' as his answer, and waited to see if he was right. If he was, he'd witness the ink glowing, and then he'd be transported to a very fancy room with his body suspended in a beam of light. It looked like he would have to reconnect to himself, somehow. TO get to his body, though, Ginjiro needed to think. He could see no better option than to simply try and jump for it. So that's what he did. Hurling himself at his body that was floating, Ginjiro tried to grab hold of the body and bring it down to the ground. At that point he'd figure something else out. For now, he just wanted his body back.

[ooc]
Marked for Training.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ginjiro had indeed been right in all of his answers, and he was let through the three challenges. So when he got transported to the room, and managed to actually check it out, he hurled himself at his body to try and grab it. Unfortunately, it was hanging further up than Ginjiro could jump, and he’d have to think of something creative to grab it with. There was absolutely nothing in the room he could drag over to the beam of light, and there was no hints given, not in the book, not in the room, and not by Riza either. This was something Ginjiro had to figure out all on his own. No help from anyone.

How would he go about trying to connect himself to his body, when using too much chakra would make him vanish? Especially when he couldn’t reach it by jumping. Riza sat down by the door and grinned. She already know how he could do it, but she didn’t say a word. She knew that if she tried, she’d be stopped by the spirits, and she was fine with that. She wasn’t going to help on this one anyways~

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ginjiro's great and masterful plan had failed—it was a masterfail! Falling flat on his face, Ginjiro was left to try and figure something else out. He couldn't reach it by any means, and he certainly couldn't pull anything over to help him up. It didn't even seem like Riza-chan was going to be any help with this one, as she had pretty much just situated herself in a corner. He was on his own for this one. He and his intellect would have to fend for themselves. Sitting himself down, the young puppeteer had to be creative. He needed a way to get up there, without killing himself. Man, this would have been so much easier if he could use his chakra strings right now! He could easily attach himself to his body, and then pull it down. But he couldn't do that right now, or else it would kill him. He was made of chakra, after all, so using it up would...

...wait. He was made of chakra, right? His chakra strings technique didn't really use chakra, to be honest. It mostly just needed the chakra to manifest the strings out of his hand. In that sense, it needed chakra. However, he was already made of chakra right now. What was stopping him from using that chakra directly and elongating himself up to his body? He could take the chakra that was composing his body and stretch it into the strings, attach the strings to his body up in the light beam, then re-compress the chakra back into his body—his real body. This may have been a long shot, but he didn't have a lot of options. Ingenuity was just properly doing the things that no one thought was able to be done properly. This could either kill him, or reunite him with his body. At the end of the day, it looked like he was going to have to take yet another chance. Preparing himself, Ginjiro collected the chakra throughout his body and began to mold its shape into the strings. His fingers seemed to expand, and they reached out like some sort of odd tendril searching for something. So far it seemed to work. But who knows whether or not it would soon fail? Ginjiro would just have to hope that it didn't!

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ginjiro had hit the head on the nail, and the instant his chakra connected to his body again, the beam of light intensified until everything was white, and he was once again inside his own flesh and blood. He’d find himself floating in an ocean, just floating, being carried by the currents towards the beach. Upon reaching the beach, he’d wash ashore and wake up. A few seconds after his awakening, his backpack would wash ashore next to him, and bump into his side. In it were only two thing. The scroll and the book. The book was once again blank, but its cover had warped and changed into something completely otherworldly.

Upon looking at the scroll, he’d see that lots of symbols and scripting had formed upon it’s surface, and it looked like a form you’d fill out to have something released into your custody, but it wasn’t entirely clear on what would get released into his care. As he read the scroll, a small cut would be made on his finger, and a single drop of blood would spill out and hit the line where he was supposed to sign. And as that happened... The scroll began to glow before fading into nothingness right before Ginjiro’s very eyes.

As the scroll faded out, the book faded in. Same place and all. The book was a symbol of his acceptance by the spirits. He had been accepted. He had earned their trust. And upon leaving the spirit world, the book would be stored inside his body, ready to be brought forth at will, if he should need their assistance in battle or outside it.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Eh? You mean that worked? What the heck? Well, whatever. As soon as his chakra and consciousness fully transferred over, however, Ginjiro found that the beam of light that had been holding his body was now glowing brighter and brighter. Having to shield his eyes from the intensity, Ginjiro opened them again to find himself floating in the middle of the ocean! What the heck! This was seriously one weird adventure. As he looked around, Ginjiro could see that there was a beach nearby. Swimming towards it, Ginjiro allowed himself to lay out on the sands, drying himself under the blazing sunlight. As he sat there, catching his breath, he could feel something brushing against his leg. Looking down, he could see that it was his backpack! Scrambling to grab it, Ginjiro could see that in it were the book and the scroll. What was this scroll for, anyways? Whatever it was for, it hadn't been used yet. Looking at the book, Ginjiro could see that it was completely different. The cover was warped, and the pages were blank. What was going on? Frustrated, Ginjiro was about to give up when he noticed that there was something on the scroll. Picking it up in curiosity, Ginjiro could see that there were a bunch of odd symbols and script. As he looked it over, he felt a stinging in his finger. What the heck, he was bleeding! How did that happen? A drop of blood dripped down, and it hit the bottom of the page. Suddenly the scroll began to glow, and it suddenly disappeared. The confused Ginjiro was left on the beach, with only the will to utter one thing. "What?"

As he sat there, wondering what the heck was going on, the book seemed to change right before him. Grabbing it and looking it over, it seemed as though the book had changed somewhat. There was a bunch of indecipherable text in it, and it just seemed...different. Before it was like any other book, with just a bunch of information. But now...it was different. Ginjiro couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it was somehow.

[ooc]
Marked for Training.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Ginjiro flipped through the book, it started glowing, just like the scroll had done, and then the book - as well as Ginjiro - started to fade out of this plane of existence. As it did so, Ginjiro would be able to see Riza stand on the beach and wave goodbye to him ”See you soon, Ginjiro-kun~ Enjoy the abilities you’ve gotten~” she yelled to him as she waved. If Ginjiro looked a bit closer, he’d see that Riza had the same glow as the book and scroll had. In other words, she was just as spiritual as those two. Maybe she had been a spirit all along? Maybe she was the two wisps combined into one physical form? Whatever the case was, she wished him the best of luck, and would be there next to him while the contract book was stored inside him. Perhaps someone with the ability to see spirits would be able to see her, just like Ginjiro would be able to upon leaving the spirit plane.

Once Ginjiro had vanished from the spirit realm, so would Riza, and they’d both appear back in the deserts of Suna. Of course, one would need the ability to see spirits to see Riza, but Ginjiro was in plain view on the same rock as he had placed himself on before all this craziness happened. Only now, he had a… Glow about him… Some would even describe it as being holy. In any case, he was back in the real world, and it appeared as if time hadn’t progressed at all. And yet, Ginjiro had gained a new power. The ability to summon spirits. As well as a friend.

[It’s been fun Ginjiro. Enjoy your spirits! :3]

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Everything was all topsy-turvy. As soon as he began to read the book, it started to glow. And not just it too—he was glowing as well. Looking out, Ginjiro could see Riza-chan had made it here as well. As she waved to him, wishing him luck with the abilities he'd gotten, the boy was so confused. He didn't know what she was talking about, nor did he know what was happening. But there was nothing to do about it then.

Once he'd finished disappearing, Ginjiro found himself back in the deserts of the Land of Wind. He was exactly where he had been when all this craziness had begun, but something had changed. Why did he feel different? Looking at himself, he realized that he seemed to...glow? It wasn't actual light, but it felt like something was being radiated out of him. Looking up again, he saw Riza-chan there with him. Had she come to join him? Smiling, Ginjiro simply offered a few words to her.
"My sensei's going to be worried about me. Come on, let's go back." With that, they would be off. They could get more into the specifics of things later. Right now, Ginjiro still had to figure out what had even happened during that whole crazy adventure...

[ooc]
Thanks for the awesome story, Kitsune! xD
Topic Left.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back