Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Stealth 101

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi gave the other student a smile. They both passed, which was a relief to her. While she wasn't horribly concerned with their passing, it was still nice to know that they did well. She paused by the door, thinking of saying something more to the Yukata female, when she noticed Jomei moving towards speaking to the teacher. Figuring she was going to be curious either way, she turned back towards them. The other student seemed like a good kid, even if he wasn't that skilled yet. Skill would come with time. He was obviously eager to learn, and that would get him far. "You're gonna do great next time. Don't you worry." she gave a small encouragement, leaning against the door frame. "If I hadn't heard the leaves, I wouldn't have had a single clue where you went." she admitted, trying to encourage him further. She wasn't a teacher, sure, but her sense of awareness was pretty high, all things considered. It was hard for people to escape her notice. Having a sound feeling for the world around her helped with that. Not to mention the way sound was unforgiving in it's movement about the earth. Jomei's request for some help surprised her. He thought she could do cool things? She tilted her head. She hadn't thought of it that way. In her mind, she simply did the only thing she knew how to do. Fighting while within stealth was great, but if she dropped out of it, she was in no good shape. That much became painfully obvious during the tournament. She was lucky enough that she got an extra boost of power near the end, or she never would have done it.

She would still have to ask Souji if he knew what was up with that.

Either way, she did have a question of her own for Yuki. "Yuki-sensei?" she kept her tone formal. They were still in a classroom setting, after all. "We both demonstrated what we'd do coming out of stealth...but...what would you do?" she inquired, still staying exactly where she was. It was probably an unexpected question. Nobody seemed to ask the teacher what they would do in the exact scenario they had just put their students through. Perhaps she wouldn't say anything on the matter, but there was a chance that she would. And whatever she would do would give a good insight into another way to handle the situation.

Yukata Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Something cool like me? I specialize in ranged fighting if thats something your interested in? Perhaps you come here tomorrow and I will give you a private lesson. Would you like that?" Yuki smiled at Jomei. She had planned on teaching him a few things once she seen him mess up earlier. His current weapon seemed a strong fit for him, but she was not good with that kind of taijutsu. However if he was good at ranged fighting as well as close combat, he would become quite an opponent.

Kimi's question took her off guard. It was not everyday someone was brilliant enough to ask her that. She took a moment to think it over, but of course the answer was easy enough. "I don't leave stealth at all unless forced too" she then smiled at Kimi brightly. She would have to fight Kimi on a more serious spar soon. Last battle they were both out of their element. Next time would be a real fight.

"See you tomorrow same time Jomei? And Kimi, hook up with me for another spar soon" she asked eagerly. Then she pulled out a stack of younger students homework. If no one else had questions, she went on to grading. If they did, she was patient and willing to answer them.

(Topic left?)

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a nod, Kimi acknowledged the teacher's answer. It was interesting. Kimi had always viewed battles as jumping in and out of stealth, striking hard then disappearing back into the surroundings. She knew she could possibly fight without leaving stealth, but hadn't quite thought of it. It made sense, however, and was something Kimi would have to work with. She offered to tutor Jomei, and a smile rose to Kimi's face. Leave it to Yuki to help out anyone and everyone. She then mentioned another spar, and Kimi's eyes lit up. "That sounds like a lot of fun!" she said with a nod. She then adjusted her violin, and headed out the door.

It was a good class.

[topic left]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi's encouraging message was enough of a confidence boost. Jomei felt accepted by his peer, and that sweetened the bitter taste of failure. Some day, he'd be the right type of ninja; the kind of ninja unaffected by obstacles. Jomei was depending on Yuki to harness whatever he was capable of, and help him get started.

With a nod, Jomei agreed to Yuki's class arrangement for the next day. Ranged techniques it was.
"Certainly, Sensei" he said in an excited tone. "I will see you tomorrow morning- I'll pack lunches for the long-day."

Once his classmate departed and his instructor resumed her desk work, he took his +B and his departure for the day.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back