Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Steam powered technology

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
1701587946668.png
I strolled into Terminus, an architectural marvel at the core of the Golden Sanctuary Merchants Guild's burgeoning empire. The symphony of steam-powered industry filled the air, resonating with the rhythmic clanks and hisses of T5UM3 and K1B4, the heralds of Wind Country's newfound transportation prowess. Beyond a mere transport hub, Terminus unfolded as a vast logistical labyrinth, its towering edifices cradling not only the revolutionary steam trains but also harboring the secrets of the Guild's pioneering steam tech.

The fortress-like exterior of Terminus hinted at the zeal with which the Guild guarded its advancements. More impregnable than the Daimyo's palace, this bastion of innovation exuded an aura of mystery. Yet, it was a mystery I couldn't resist exploring, drawn by the promise of untold wonders concealed within its walls.

Navigating the bustling thoroughfares, merchant shops beckoned with exotic wares and curiosities from distant realms. The vivacious energy of the workforce, in stark contrast to the somber ambiance of my usual haunts, hinted at an otherworldly dedication. Terminus seemed to exist in a perpetual state of metamorphosis, an industrial dreamscape shaped by tireless hands.

Venturing deeper into the heart of the guild's research nexus, I marveled at the intricate machinery and fervent activity. The confluence of gears and steam revealed the Guild's relentless pursuit of progress, leaving me questioning the boundaries of mortal capability. Were the workers mere craftsmen or something more, laboring with an intensity that defied the natural order?

The enigma extended to the steam-powered train platform, where T5UM3 and K1B4 loomed like metallic colossi. As I embarked, the metallic heartbeat of the locomotives resonated, carrying me through the intricate web of Terminus. Each whistle of steam whispered tales of distant landscapes, unraveling the narrative of the Guild's vast transportation empire.

Terminus unfolded before me as a testament to the intricate dance between progress and mystery, a place where the fabric of reality seemed interwoven with the uncanny. The journey through its expanse left me awestruck, contemplating the enigmatic blend of industry and innovation that defined this extraordinary hub.

[mft]

Last edited:

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
In the dimly lit workshops, where the ghostly whispers of steam intertwined with the hum of industry, I embarked on the intricate process of crafting my puppet weapon. The rhythmic chugging of T5UM3 and K1B4, the inaugural steam-powered trains, became the eerie soundtrack resonating through the labyrinthine spaces, each echo harmonizing with the underlying pulse of creation. Among the merchant shops, I meticulously scavenged for materials—metal plates, pressure valves, and gears, each item a silent sentinel carrying its own narrative, a relic from its own twisted history and industrial saga.

The heavily guarded location, veiled in a cloak of mystery and guarded secrecy, intensified the thrill of my endeavor. The GSMG’s unrelenting pursuit of steam technology hinted at concealed truths that beckoned to be unraveled. As I painstakingly pieced together my puppet in the shadows of the bustling hub, the relentless march of progress around me fueled not just my determination but also a sense of sinister satisfaction—an unsettling harmony of creation set against the dynamic backdrop of ceaseless innovation.

In this nexus of innovation and industry, where the boundary between humanity and machinery blurred into obscurity, my mechanical masterpiece gradually took form. The puppet, a living testament to Terminus—the volatile convergence of commerce and clandestine pursuits—stood as a monument to the macabre ingenuity thriving in the pulsating heart of Wind Country.

With a wicked smile, I finally unleashed my steam-powered puppet weapon upon an unsuspecting world, its movements a symphony of calculated malevolence that echoed through the intricate architecture of Terminus. In the shadow-laden realm where secrets whispered and steam danced with shadows, I, Orochi Sakura, reveled in the intricate artistry of the bizarre, leaving an indelible mark on the tapestry of this enigmatic and peculiar domain, where innovation and the uncanny danced in a delicate, haunting harmony. It was time to set my sights on the next venture. A glorious world awaits.

[mft]
[topic left]
[Hito Puppet creation]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back