Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Strange Times (Roku/Tutor)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
These were strange times indeed... It was as if no one could ever ask to meet with you in person, always by letter. Just because it's convenient, doesn't mean it's proper. Or timely for that matter. What if you asked the person to meet with you the next day, and the letter or courier got lost? The whole thing would have to be canceled and rescheduled! But this was certainly not the time for ranting... Yanjirou, having recently earned the title of Genin, and adorning his clean, new headband around his arm. Despite it being meant for the forehead, he simply didn't find that comfortable, and certainly didn't plan on getting hit in the forehead anytime soon.

His attire consisted of his usual black and red striped coat and dark brown pants, Tetsuyaiba - currently in its resting state - in a contraption created by Yanjirou on his wrist. As he walked through the dark halls of the Obsidian Palace, which looked like it had surprisingly little security, his wooden sandals clicked against the stone ground beneath him. The boy had no desire to mask his presence at the time, and was really just trying to get the meeting with this "ANBU" over with. Why is it that they had to try so hard to mask their identity? At least use a code name or something, then he'd be able to ask for the person who called him here.

The boy sighed, noise echoing through the halls as he did so, and approached a door that he assumed to be correct. Perhaps the biggest challenge so far was simply finding the place, along with the annoyance of the unnecessarily dark passage ways. Could it really hurt to get some lighting in here? Maybe he was just too used to his own dojo. Assuming he was expected, Yanjirou opened the door and walked inside, immediately scanning the area to see if anyone would show themselves. Or maybe the ANBU were relaxed enough to show their face in their own headquarters?

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'Yanjirou'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]While the young one entered the prison and made his way about, what might have felt like a lack of security was actually a constant eye upon his very being once he crossed the threshold into the complex. Every step he took was noted and relayed. Every glance he made was reported. All of the information was traveling to one hub, the individual that had called for the young one; Tenken. Since the reordering of the branch, Tenken and Reaper remained at the head of the branch for the time being while no longer being referred to as Sennin. The title didn't matter, the man behind the mask was on a mission to revive and restore the branch he had devoted years of his life to, and it was more important than ever since he planned to leave soon to confront The Sovereign and their controller. With no guarantee of a safe return, he did not want to leave anything to chance.

Roku had seen Yanjirou in action very briefly during the training ground incident, but he had also enjoyed a few drinks during that time. Those limits, the fact that the ghost girl had went a bit wilder than he expected, he had some questions about the boy. What he did see of the boy was an individual that was able to move their body with great agility and someone who had a keen eye for striking. The boy displayed those skills, plus a cunning mind, in his original plan to take down Hakuren; utilizing Kichiru to distract while he went straight for the girl's weak spot without hesitation. That was something he not only respected but wanted in the branch.

The door would open and Yanjirou would be greeted by the over six foot figure clad in black. From the sides of his metallic mask a discharge of gas would be exhaled as his red glowing eyes locked upon the boy.

"I've been waiting for you, boy. I'm curious to see if you have what it takes to be a member of our ranks."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
MFT- 346 out of 1500; Post 1 of 5
|
[legend="[glow=blue][b][size=5]Tenken[/size][/b][/glow]"]
7b90cce1f4be907312a0ace5db50709f2124b377_hq_zpsuiwnrfai.gif

Rank ANBU Sennin
Epithet: Heavenly Punishment
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
Blood Type: O Negative
ANBU Data
Stamina: 50,400
Chakra: 31,200
Power Level: 3600 [CL: 15]
Stamina: 600 / 600
Agility: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Fight Data
WiPActionsWiPWeapon EquippedWiPMood MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"So that's what this is about..." The boy thought as the large man spoke. He was tempted to question how he knew he even began to have what it takes, but they are the ANBU. After the initial surprise of seeing such an intimidating visage waiting for him beyond the door he'd passed through, Yanjirou took a few steps forward, making sure to be careful for any traps they might've set for him. There's no telling what kind of test they planned to administer... If he was allowed to approach, the boy would give a deep bow, hand over his chest, and introduce himself. Using his full name, as there was no way they wouldn't know that by now.

"My name is Byakko Yanjirou, then. I'm sure you're aware I've recently become a genin." The young Byakko stated, standing tall as he rose back up and looked over the man before him. He wouldn't bother with any further introductions, or even with giving any more information. Though, perhaps his faith in the ANBU's ability to gather information was a bit high... It would be more of a surprise if they didn't know everything about the boy.

There wasn't much that interested him in the room, but because of his recently acquired abilities, his eyes still gave off a faint red glow. Very similar in color to the eyes on the man's mask. Despite his efforts, Yanji couldn't tell what the man before him used as a weapon, but it didn't matter too much. If they wanted him dead, he would already be in the ground. He could tell that much simply by the man's imposing presence.

"So what is it that you'll have me do? I don't doubt your ability to judge a person just based on mannerisms and appearance, but I doubt you'd have me come all the way here just to size me up." Hearing himself say that, the boy became interested in how one was able to do such a thing.. It would certainly be a useful ability if he ever needed to decide whether to engage in combat with someone or not. As they both stood there, Yanji would clench his fists, gripping a small string that protruded from his sleeve.
712 out of 1,500 words.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 2: 'WWYD'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]Behind the mask, Roku would smirk.

Guess I just smooshed his name together, but that familial name sounds familiar. The medic that treated, Fuu... wonder what their relationship is. I will ask if he passes.

It was time to assess the boy based on his first test. Everything he had in mind was something that would not only test the boy based on his physical ability but also his mental strength. Within a brief instance, the large ANBU would flicker from sight and appear to the side of the boy. A rush of air from his movement would brush up any loose clothing the boy was wearing and his hair. This was just merely a demonstration, now the fun would begin.

"My speed and my strength far exceed yours. I could punish you in numerous amount of ways with little to no effort. Your challenge; I will count down from ten and upon hitting 1 I will pierce you through the heart."

From his cloak he would draw a kunai and show it to the boy.

"In those ten seconds, figure out how you will survive."

Simple yet challenging. Vague yet specific. This was the first test and it was time to see if the promise Yanjirou exhibited from the training ground was still worth it. But Tenken, by extension Roku, was someone who believed that tests always needed that little extra twist. Activating his ANBU technique, Active Camo, the man would suddenly vanish once more.

"Ten."

Each number would come from a different spot of the room. Would Yanjirou be able to focus in this pressured situation to determine what the best course of action, or was there even a best course of action?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
MFT- 631 out of 1500; Post 2 of 5
|

Rank ANBU Sennin
ANBU Data
Fight Data
WiPActionsWiPWeapon EquippedTen Seconds From PanicMood MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanjirou's eyes widened as the man appeared beside him, wind throwing the hood from his head and revealing the feline features beneath. Normally, that would cause the boy to hastily replace the hood, but in that moment he feared for his life. Thankfully not for long, however, as he went in knowing that whoever he ended up speaking with would likely far surpass his own abilities. After the young Byakko managed to calm himself down, he listened to what the man had to say, and that certainly didn't help his mental stability at the time either... The metal, despite being in a relatively dark room, still appeared to gleam before him, perhaps that was the "light" people aren't supposed to go into when faced with death. And death certainly seemed to be coming.

The first number seemed to resonate within not only the room, but his mind. Ten seconds to defend himself from a monster of a man. Ten seconds to decided whether he lives or dies.

"Nine."

Yanjirou began to tremble, unable to relax his body, but going through a million different possibilities at once. Most unrealistic unfortunately... What if the man spared his life if he was unable to think through it? Certainly not something that he could risk; what if he used Tetsuyaiba to defend his vitals? Too risky, if the weapon were to break somehow, he may anger his clan's deity.

"Eight."

Considering what the man may or may not do clearly wasn't working.. Yanjirou had to find him! Taking a deep breath in, the boy concentrated on his surroundings and attempted to find where the man was hidden... Unsurprisingly enough, he was unable to find him, and attempting to find his voice seemed fruitless if he was constantly moving around the room.

"Seven."

Maybe there was some kind of item he could use within the room? Scanning the room, the boy noted the presence of several tables, storage areas, and what looked like rather large computers. None of which really seemed advantageous in his current situation, unless the masked man believed he might destroy one of the computers if he went a little overboard. But....

"Six."

No! A threat to destroy valuable information may only shorten the time to his demise, and if he had to go through with it he may be labeled an enemy of the village. The more the boy thought, the more he realized he was running out of time. He would have to review everything he'd thought of up till then.

"Five."

The echo of the man's voice from yet another side of the room finally made something click with the boy... Perhaps he isn't just rapidly moving around the room? With the interval between each number, and the speed at which the man can move, perhaps he was remaining in each spot just long enough to allow the boy a moment to strike?

"Four."

Assuming the man would keep to his word, he still had three more numbers before he was dead, and he could only hope that this plan would work. As the man's voice echoed through the room, Yanjirou used his enhanced senses to try and pinpoint his exact location as practice for when he would attack.

"Three."

The boy pulled the string he held, releasing a small cube into his hand, which he squished with both hands, causing a strange liquid to cover each of them. It began to take the shape of gauntlets, and suddenly hardened around his skin, revealing sharp talons protruding from each of its fingertips.

"Two."

Taking one last deep breath in, the boy crouched down and focused on the voice; prepared to strike the moment he heard the last number. It was now or never, and if he failed to pinpoint the man's location before he finally revealed himself, it was over.

"One."

The last number was like the sounding of a pistol before a race, causing the boy to immediately turn toward the source and lunge forward. His hands were straining to keep themselves straight, and the moment he reached the spot that he believed to be the correct spot, Yanji thrust his hand blindly into the darkness, hoping to feel flesh, metal, or whatever the hell the man wore behind his strike. It was a risk, but if he wanted any chance of survival at this point, he would have to strike.
1,445 out of 1,500 words. Post 3 of 5.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 3: 'Follow Up'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]Ten seconds is what the boy had, with the simple request of figuring out how to survive. This was a test and one that was more than just testing the survivability of the boy. Showing Yanjirou that he was physically quicker than him was to instill an image of the boy the gulf that existed between their skill set. From that point the true test was beginning. As a new ANBU one of the hardest obstacles to overcome was the initial moment in a field mission, a moment full of uncertainty and a looming air of death. At any point the situation could degrade and the ANBU would have, in lucky situations, at least mere seconds to decide what they would do to survive. Tenken wanted to forgo placing a little lamb out there for the wolves, he wanted to normalize that feeling. If Yanjirou could not react against the amassing odds and closing window of time, he could not be trusted within the branch. He watched the boy who must have experienced an eternity within those few seconds. The look upon his face, the way his body tensed all seemed to dictate the internal struggle he was feeling. In the final three seconds the boy seemed to finally find his resolve and prepared to make a move.

Let's see your response.

As he said "one", the boy's gaze seemed to turn immediately to him and he lunged outwards with his gauntlet laden hand. A smirk would be etched upon the face of Roku behind the mask. Reaching outward with his own set of gauntlet coated hands, Tenken would catch the fist of the boy. The strike would be canceled out by this opposing force but the impact of Yanjirou's attack would not go unnoticed. After a brief moment in this standstill, Tenken would release the fist of the boy.

"Interesting approach. You chose to seek me out to attack instead of coming up with a defensive measure to protect yourself. I asked you to survive, what if your guess had been wrong?"

Now it was time to see the full thought process of Yanjirou, as this was partially a test of the mind.

OOC:
MFT- 995 out of 1500; Post 3 of 5
|

Rank ANBU Sennin
ANBU Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanjirou's muscles remained firm as his wrist was grabbed by the man, his eyes scanning over his body, anticipating some kind of attack. The moment he was released, the boy let out a sigh of relief and dropped his arms to his sides, thankful that he'd survived. For the moment.. He was still half on his guard, not knowing what to think of the monster before him, not knowing what to expect. Is that why they wore the masks? To hide whatever intentions they might have? The guy could be a sadist who was getting the trip of a lifetime out of this for all he knew!

When he was asked the question of his life, he almost didn't know what to say. What if he had been wrong?

"I would be dead I suppose..." He mumbled, dropping his eyes to the floor as he contemplated his demise. Assuming he had passed, the young Byakko quickly stood up straight once more and slapped himself in the face, knowing that he shouldn't dwell on such thoughts for too long. Otherwise he may begin to think that he should've met death. "In the end though, I reacted like a cornered animal." Another depressing thought for the boy, but true as far as he could see.

"So considering how I'm not dead yet, does this mean that I passed your little test? If we can really call it a test at this point." He wanted to believe it was nothing more than that, but it almost seemed like a form of mental torture. Would he really have been killed if he didn't do something? In the world certainly, but are you only granted one chance to join the ANBU? Perhaps it's to simulate the real world; one wrong move and you're dead, no exceptions. After a few moments of thinking, Yanji looked up into the man's red eyes. Staring deeply into their core, recognizing their being as the face of death itself.

"Will I be like him if I join?" He asked himself, almost liking the thought of it. Almost... It also seemed like he would have to abandon himself if he passed the test. Maybe he was wrong, but as this test proved to him, you could never know for sure.
1,824 out of 1,500 word count. 4 of 5 posts.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 4: 'Response'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]The boy did not hesitate and gave a very succinct response; he would be dead. In fact, he would have been dead, if that is what Tenken really wished to gain from this moment. The thought of that was wasteful, but he could not merely admit there wasn't a full risk of dying in this little test, to do so would have defeated the intent behind all of it. The fear of death was a powerful tool, a powerful enemy and a powerful friend. Fearing death meant you were willing to find a way to continue to live. Foolish men that just ran to their deaths with a smile might work for the overall shinobi machine, but within this branch results mattered and death was a finality of a poor result. Yet, the boy was coming to term with something, something very valuable to have even at this young age; the concept of mortality. In this world, very few live a long time and those that do will still ultimately meet their end before it was all said and done. As a child, it is very simple to see the world with a lens of naive invulnerability. In youth you feel like you can live forever because you've just barely experienced a fraction of your life. The ANBU world quickly dissipated that false sense of feeling, showing you just how quickly your life or any life can be extinguished. To be a member of the branch, Yanjirou had to fully grasp all of this, which was never a fair thing to place on a such a young person's shoulders. The shinobi world was truly ugly when looking at it from the outside.

He would nod to the boy.

"I do not care for this analogy, being a cornered animal, but you are correct in many respects. That feeling you experienced, in essence, is what it is like to be an ANBU. You will be put in a position where you have mere seconds to determine what is the best course of action and then acting upon it without hesitation. There is also the conflict itself; in many situations you may not have a full grasp on your opponent or their strength so you must be prepared to act in a way that either allows you a chance to gauge them, to flee from them or to defeat them. In this instance, I do not believe striking me was the best course of action, but that would not be a decision anyone else can make for you in the heat of the moment."

From within his hand a mask would begin to materialize. It was a rather plain white mask, lacking many of the stylized approaches from those who eventually join the ranks of ANBU. He would then present it to Yanjirou.

"Based on what you've seen thus far, what you experienced within those ten seconds and with the realization that you would have died based on your actions in that scenario, I would like to ask you something; do you wish to join the ranks of ANBU? Most come seeking us, but I sought you. I think there is promise with you, but you are still raw. Do you accept this invite, do you accept embracing a world where your face is merely a mask and your actions are always steeped in a murky darkness with death surrounding you at all times?"

This, in many ways, was another test.

OOC:
MFT- 1574 out of 1500; Post 4 of 5
|

Rank ANBU Sennin
ANBU Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanjirou nodded to the man as he spoke.. It all made sense. There really is no right answer, just one that is better than another, and the skills that the ANBU have to offer are not picking the correct answer, but choosing the on you believe to be the best in an instant. There was clearly more that the boy had to learn, more for him to experience. He was book smart, but being knowledgeable about the world, and making your own rules based on your own experiences, that is how you truly learn. "It seems that little journey we have planned was a better idea than I originally thought..." The young Byakko's eyes dimmed as a mask appeared in the man's hand, featureless, like the beast he would become should he join.

The boy couldn't help but stare at the mask while he was offered a position within the ANBU... It almost seemed alive, its eyes squinting as if to mock the boy, yet inviting him to be its wearer. Normally, he would be able to tell he had placed him self into some kind of trance, using reason to deduce that such a mask can't really be alive, but with the events that had unfolded, he was unable to think straight, and so the mask stared... Deep into his eyes, his mind, his very soul, calling to him like it was meant to be with him from the day he was born. In truth, the young Byakko never really heard what the masked man before him had said, but after a few moments of silence, the boy reach out and took the mask, immediately placing it onto his face. There was no reaction from the boy as it fused to his face, now hiding his eyes and leaving behind only a faint red glow emanating from either hole - certainly not as intense as the ANBU's.

"I'm ready.." He said, voice now distorted by the mask he wore, and his mind beginning to clear. The moment he saw it, Yanjirou knew that the mask was meant as an offer to join the branch, but the comment on his potential went unnoticed. Instead, he would simply assume that he had much to learn. Which he did of course, but can't that be said for anyone? No matter how powerful or experienced, there was always something new, something to surprise you.

With another deep breath, the boy looked up at the man, "So what now? The only thing I've ever really known about this branch is how secretive you.. We, all are. I'll assume I'm not considered full ANBU yet, but what's the next step?" Yanjirou was already eager to start his career, wanting to learn what he can as quickly as possible.
2,286 out of 1,500 words. 5 of 5 posts.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 5: 'Next Steps'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]Yanjirou accepted. It would be no stretch to say this is what Tenken had expected from the beginning. Since he first saw the boy he saw a potential that could be utilized well within the branch, and while he was not sure if the boy was interested in the branch he believed the act of inviting him would be enough to sow the seed. Was it manipulative? Maybe a little, but ultimately the boy would have never accepted the offer if he had not thought of the idea before or if the invite was appealing. Now they both got what they wanted.

"Next step is such; give me your 'name'. Once I have that, I will register the new you to our rosters and you will begin active duty with our branch. Complete missions on our behalf, submit the reports upon completion and we will have you fully fledged into our ranks quickly. There is no rush, but I have high expectations for you so I believe you will meet our requirements within no time."

He would await the response of the boy, learning what his new name would be and then if he happened to have any further questions.

OOC:
MFT- 1774 out of 1500; Post 5 of 5/// AiT Status Given---go request your new banner and link to this thread!
|

Rank ANBU Co-Leader
ANBU Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]
[/quote]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His name... Yanjirou was unsure what this meant for a moment, but remembering that the ANBU were a secretive bunch cleared things up for him. He thought for a moment, considering several names that could potentially work - mostly thinking of things such as "Cat Boy" or other silly names that were a bit to obvious. As he started to think a little deeper, however, he thought back on the events that had just unfolded. The feelings of despair, anxiety, and hopelessness which came with that little test of his gave him a newfound inspiration, and almost immediately gave him a new found inspiration for not only his career as a shinobi in the ANBU, but also for his name. To become no one, why not call yourself such?

"Kyomu.. My name will be Kyomu." When he actually said it, the name sounded a bit more feminine than expected. But, once he achieved his ultimate goal within the Corps, would masculine and feminine really apply? It would work, and after a while he would adjust to the name.

"There is one more thing..." He mumbled, allowing Tenken a few moments to record his new name, "You see, a friend and I have had a journey planned for quite some time now, hoping it will give us a chance to explore and learn from the world outside WInd Country. I know I've only just joined ANBU, but I would ask that you allow me leave for... However long it takes us to get back. I can tell you now, however, that it would not be for some time." The young Byakko explained, hoping not to anger the man who had just accepted him into his ranks.

"If we must, we could set up some form of communication between us so I can continue, or begin rather, my training while I'm away. I do plan on visiting the other shinobi villages as well, so if there's anything you'd like to learn while I'm in them, that may be your chance... Perhaps a field promotion would be possible as well? I leave the decision up to you of course." Once Yanjirou was finished explaining, he would await a reply. He could only hope the man was kind enough to allow him this last bit of freedom before delving further into the shinobi world, but there was nothing to do but wait now.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 5: 'Amendment'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]The boy would announce his new name, which Tenken would take note of it to add to their records. Everything was now set for the young one to go forth and fortify his name in the branch and earn the full title of ANBU. Well, everything was in place until the boy would make a request. It was an interesting request, and a difficult request. It was hard to willingly just send a young shinobi out into the world without any form of greater protection, but it was also a good opportunity for Yanjirou to get experience that would strengthen his resolve within the branch. It also provided an open opportunity for him to learn a bit more about the other countries.

"Hmmm... an amendment to your next steps; every country you visit I want you to take note of the terrain, locations of interest and if you happen upon a shinobi village I want you to gather as much information about it as possible, in as casual of a manner as you can. Return to the village with that information, file the report with me, and you will be a full fledged member of the ranks. I am not asking you to enter any location that would provide danger, nor am I asking you to wear your mask and act as an ANBU. All of this will be intel gathering in your normal attire and without raising suspicions."

He would pause and think a bit more. It was still a risky thing to ask, but he was also one to believe that the boy would leave even if Tenken said such a thing would view favorably for his ANBU rank. So it was better to utilize this opportunity than let it go to waste.

"Do you think you can handle such a task?"

OOC:
MFT- 1774 out of 1500; Post 5 of 5/// AiT Status Given---go request your new banner and link to this thread!
|

Rank ANBU Co-Leader
ANBU Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanjirou nodded, smiling under his mask as the man explained he was allowed to go as long as he gathered information while away. It worked well for him, considering how he planned to do that in the first place... Perhaps not as detailed information, but information all the same. "Normal attire and casual collection of data. Sounds easy enough." The boy thought, giving one last nod as Tenken finished his orders. Perhaps this mission would give him a better excuse to explore things that seem "dangerous." Both an excuse for Kichiru, and for himself..

"Sounds easy enough, I was planning on gathering information anyways, this just gives me an excuse to get more." He said, nodding to the final confirmation needed from his new leader. "I am aware of the risk, if I'm caught digging for information, I know that I'm likely to be killed. But the threat of death is something I've lived with since the moment I decided to enter the academy, some threats are simply more frightening than others." He said, looking up into the glowing red eyes before him.

"The imminent threat is usually the scariest..." He thought to himself, nearly shuttering at the thought of what happened. His heart was still beating from that...

"Now then, is there anything else I should know? If not, there are still plenty of things I need to do in order to prepare for that journey. Including telling my traveling partner that I'd like to leave soon. Sadly, we don't actually have a specific date of departure yet.." He mumbled, hoping his business here had been concluded.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 7: 'Go Forth'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]Yanjirou seemed on board with the collection of information. Tenken did not wish to use the boy and his opportunity as some international espionage moment, but he did want a better picture of the world outside of Sand. He himself had thought of venturing out to see the world himself but with his current crusade he could never find the time to just leave the village. The efforts against the Cabal, the confrontation with The Sovereign, there was never a time he felt like he could relax and take his watch from the village or country. So maybe this request was partially personal just as much as it was a professional request.

"Radio for me when you and your friend are ready to depart. I will take care of your gate approval."

It would also give him one last chance to provide any additional requests to the boy and would give him a chance to assess the boy prior to his leaving. Again, he wanted Yanjirou to return home safely.

"That is all, Kyomu. I look forward to reading your report in the future."

With that Tenken would dismiss the new AiT and return to the depths of the headquarters himself.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]
OOC:
|

Rank ANBU Co-Leader
ANBU Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed this meeting was over.. Good, all of that stress all at once couldn't be healthy, but he would have to find a way to manage that eventually. The boy listened to the final words which had to be said, and nodded as he was dismissed.

"I look forward to giving it." He said softly, giving a final bow as Tenken walked away. After business was finished, Yanjirou turned back toward the door which he entered from, staring for a moment before exiting.

"Now it's just time to find my way back out..." Perhaps he should've payed more attention on his way in, that's kind of an important thing to know now that this was his headquarters as well. Maybe he would get lucky and happen upon a data base on his way out? There ought to be plenty of information just waiting to be snooped in... Assuming there were no longer any eyes watching him...
Short post, but works. TLUS

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back