Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Struck Through the Heart

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The walk out to the crime scene took a while giving Kamaru time to think and let his mind wander mostly. It wasn’t about random thoughts that seemed to pop into his mind but rather his last run of cases and about the things he had seen and uncovered. The last few things he read over weighed in his mind. He had compared it to various other things he had seen over the past six years and even acts and reactions in war came to mind. They were in some situations barbaric on both sides of the opposition Kamaru figured and depending where you stood on that line it might look simply as that or justified. With that in mind what could have made someone justified what had been done to normal people to push agenda behind the scenes and what he read in those files? To do good came to mind from what the men stated to Kamaru in both situations, it looked to Kamaru that he saw atrocities in a sense to push personal gain not prosperity of a people. For whom the good was for seemed to vary. He lost a bit of faith in mankind from what he had read about and witnessed in that hidden room.

Thoughts of humanity, murder, corruption, altercations of all sorts, bribery, and blackmail spun through Kamaru’s mind when he realized he had finally showed up at the lake. Dismissing his brooding for now he walked to the sole group of people milling about. Getting closer Kamaru didn’t see a body but he did now a large crater impacted within it the outline of a body and behind that another smaller crater. The fact the impressions were in stone though didn’t make Kamaru feel any better about the murder but made him start thinking what could have done this. The people milling about were concerned locals. Not knowing if this was a murder or an attack by a wild if not odd animal of some sort was unclear so most actions around the lake had been suspended, those that did venture close did so in groups like this one. From what they told Kamaru found out the body had already been moved and prepared for burial for religious reasons. It already had all indications of what happened removed but Kamaru wasn’t about to complain about such things now. Going off of hearsay though was what was offered in its place.

With no real reference to go off of besides the information though Kamaru was all ears. Supposedly the victim had been around the lake walking for enjoyment or inspiration. As an artist he was famous or popular no real rivals from what the people available told him. Kamaru listened attentively and looked at where the body landed to throw an adult man that far and do that to him Kamaru’s mind thought it was the work of a shinobi. But considering what his profession was giving people the idea it was a ninja possibly from Stone or even Kamaru didn’t seem like it would open doors. Granted it couldn’t have been a wild animal since the creature coming out of the water would have to be quiet large to throw a man that far and made that kind of impact. An animal that size able to attack an adult man and toss him that distance would have been noticed before though in sightings or other attacks even if it had been smaller. For now Kamaru found out the man had left behind a wife. He resolved himself to ask the new widow questions to find out what could have killed her husband.

Kamaru heard her and saw her before they were introduced, her weeping in mourning could be heard from outside the small house and the small form rocking with her arms cradled in front of her staring at a picture of her husband was introduced as the widow. Kamaru didn’t know what to tell her. He had found out very little about his family himself and the family he did have… well he was unsure where they were once things went downhill and spiraled out of control in Leaf City. She had her husband buried in under three days, she’d have a lifetime to mourn the loss of her husband. Kamaru didn’t know what happened to women in this situation if they remarried if they wanted to or not but at the very least he could tell she cared for him by her reaction to his death.

Although it was a delicate subject the woman seemed to be unnerved by the event. What Kamaru started out with as a calm rational question ended up devolving into a heated conversation on the woman’s part that lead to several locals holding her as she flailed blaming shinobi for what happened to an innocent man while knocking over furniture in the process screaming out his blood was on Kamaru’s hands. Once she calm down Kamaru moved a small potted plant between the two of them.

”I can say I’m sorry for your lose but it’s not going to bring your husband back. I can’t tell you I know how you feel since I don’t know, I’m not you and I haven’t been in a situation like yours.” Kamaru stated before pulling out a small bladed knife and dropped his blood into the potted plant soil.

”Me being here is like my blood in this pot. You can sit here and be stubborn about things look at your own perception and not do anything about the fact. That’d be like resoiling the plant. If you don’t wait to see if it’ll help and you cut it out so quickly you’re left with whatever there was before and thrive or die it’s up in the air. Or you can let me help find out what happened, that’s why I’m here. It the blood poisonous in the soil for your plant? I have no idea but I’m going in mostly blind with very little knowledge of what happened besides hearsay. The body has been taken for religious beliefs and I have no idea if it was burned or buried but you may have noticed something about the body. Anything. It would help be in trying to figure out what happened. Since currently none of us know besides whatever happened, how, why, and who are things we don’t know. All we do know is your husband was killed.” Kamaru chastised the woman.

Kamaru realized she hadn’t calmed down as much as snapped out of the frustration on what she could or couldn’t do. Feeling helpless was a bad place to be when someone close to you dies. She did offer something up though freely which didn’t explain things but it was a start. The man’s heart wasn’t in his body it seemed when they found him. The indention behind the impression of his body may have been from whatever grabbed him with enough force to slam his heart through his chest. With thoughts of a ninja uses Gravity type chakra came to mind Kamaru tightened his lips since that wasn’t something he was sure about and the woman seemed to be trusting him slightly if only for the day. Thanking her he found out the term was repotting the plant not resoiling. He made a note to tell her he’d come to her if he had any home gardening needs or questions which got a bit of a smile out of the woman. Kamaru had some clues but mostly just more questions.

Kamaru having all questions and few facts started doing what he could, gather more facts. From measuring the slope drop off into the lake to the distance for the body to an estimated weight of the man along with the dimensions of the man’s impression. The other odd thing was there was very little in the form of blood stains but Kamaru noted it was a few days later so he mentioned it may have been displaced due to weather.

Kamaru sat on a rocky outcropping looking at the water and the murder scene area and puzzled things together. It made sense it could be a man but the problem was how he did it. And why? He’d have to have been waiting under water for some time for the man to show up before attacking him. Even without figuring out how the murder took place to surprise someone with an attack to knock them that far… what had they removed his heart? Noticing the sky was dark and the stars were coming out Kamaru stood making a decision. He’d need to figure out exactly what could have caused the attack. And for that he’d need to do a bit of research. Considering what he’d need to do and his resources out here he’d have to spend some time back in the village attempting to figure out how to recreate a murder. Kamaru rubbed his eyes since he just realized what he wanted to do. He was definitely not doing that out here.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back