Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

T.A.O.I. [Guardian/ANBU Class]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
pic_zps341449fe.jpg

'Click.'
'Clack.'
'Click.'

Souji's white boots would hit the surface of the tiled floor as he marched through the school. He had a small classroom set for this task. And all he would bring with him was a small scroll. The room was split in two. A waiting room and a solid black room with one chair in the middle marked with a spot light shining directly down on whomever sat in the middle. So, This was going to be something Souji'd thought up for a while. Now that he was teaching for the branch... something they would have to do to get ahold of information if they wanted to learn more about future prospects for missions. Or to potentially stop wars. Or start them with those that dramatically hurt Iwa. Though, these were things that most Guardians didnt learn out of the academy... well not often. Souji hadnt heard of a class like that in quite sometime. He didnt even take something like this when he was coming up.

It was going to be fun. For him at least. Souji would give them three people to interrogate. Though whom they were interrogating... would be a complete mystery to them. Souji had ideas for them. He was only accepting the first few to enter the class. As he wouldnt have the room to personally get into the tactics in interrogation to a class of twenty. Though, maybe three or four would be enough. Maybe some Students would be too chicken to take the class... Which could decrease the class size. Though anything more than five would make him shut the class down at this point. There were points that he needed to cover. With a large class... it would be near impossible.

Either way, standing just outside the class he would smirk, wondering who would show. With two files in hand he'd press them to his chest then lower them to one hand at his left side as he awaited the students. Oh, by the way... it was around late afternoon for this. One of the last classes held for the day that they would hear about. The last class was a success... sort of. He didnt have a snake with him this time. Nor did he have those ridiculous shades on him this time. He was rested and full from a small lunch. His appetite was geared towards the students. Geared towards learning about them and allowing them to develop their own style of interrogation. Though this would get rough quick... because this would be violent. Quite Violent at some points. But it was all in the contract of learning for a warrior to do and uphold. Guardians would exclusively have to learn these tactics... and with the Exams around the corner. This was one of their last times to quit this route... before they got neck deep in something they didnt wanna be apart of.

Class Rules said:
  • Any amount of students may enter, (if you are currently in a class/mission you may forgo rewards to enter this class. If you are doing such note it in your post when you enter)
  • You have 72 hours between mods to post. Failure to do so will result in a strike against your character. [Three strike system is enforced]
  • You will have 5 days or 120 hours from this post to enter the class. After 120 hours/5 days this class will only take up to -2- late entries. First come First Serve. Coming in late will result in 1 strike against your character.
  • Have fun.

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a pretty good day for Shin but there was still time do get some things done if he truly wanted to push himself to archive something. He turned to Kyibi who at this time was drooping off his shoulder in a lazy and almost comical fashion.

"Kyibi I want to go check this class out so let's go see what it is about." He said with a sigh shaking his head as he made his way down towards where the class was said to be being held. Shin made his way down the tiled floor halls that covered this building towards the classroom. As he approached the class he saw a man standing at the entrance to the room holding what appeared to be two files was Shins nearest guess because of the items shape.

With a sigh Shin poked the small fox kit on the top of the head as the noise of his small snoring was probably not the best way to enter a class.
"Kyibi if you can stay awake during the whole class I will tell Hazuna to cook you something really good to eat ok?" Shin bargained with the little one using his sisters culinary skill as a prize for the sleepy and more than likely hungry kit too. With the deal struck Kyibi flopped himself into a more aware state on the boys shoulder.

With that done Shin walked towards the man to greet him and make sure this was the correct location.

"Hi, excuse me my name is Amatsu Shin and the little guy here is Kyibi" He said while motioning to the small fox trying not to snooze again on his shoulder.
"Is this the T.A.O.I class?" Shin said as he bowed politely to the man as to show respect.

[OOC WC: 301]
[OOC: Topic Entered]

Noboru Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiro hadn't been totally happy with how his first class had ended, and in a way disliked the one of his former classmates...but only just a bit. Either way it was a class on his record and another step towards him getting some actual work. A exacerbated sigh seemed to be in order. Before too long Jiro had found himself walking into the lobby of the academy. "Well, I guess I better see if there are any classes similar to the last one...<i></i>" He would mumble as he made his way to the front deck and began looking over the list of classes in hopes that he could find something that would fit his skill set. He stopped when he met a class that seemed to have been made out as an arconym. "T-A-O-I....Isn't that like fist fighting?",He seemed to have found himself a class and made it a point to memorize the room number. He could still remember his former classmate just enough to imagine all of them rushing back to the basement for the final part of their exam, but it seemed his new class was in an entirely different part of the school. He would wander about until eventually he would turn the corner and be met with a familiar face. Jiro could now see Souji standing just outside a classroom that also just so happened to classroom he needed to enter for the T.A.O.I. class. He could tenseness begin set into his shoulders, but guessed a class was a class.

Another student seemed to have beat him there and already began chatting up 'The Guardian'. He still couldn't help the fact that his proctors name seemed to be some sort of huge cliche. The kid seemed to have a small fox mounted on his shoulder and a head full of dark hair. Was it not unusual to bring ones pet to class or was this all apart of this kids style. Jiro quickly found himself to give a bit less of a care and decided that the only way he would find out it through time. By now he was just behind the kid and had made it a point to stand just to his left so he stand accounted for. "Jiro reporting in....Guardian~"<i></i>, He would exclaim with a bit of sarcasm. He knew that the guardian hadn't exactly found Jiro to be a star pupil, but maybe today would be the day he could change his mind.

[Topic/Class Entered]

Itami Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko jumped from roof to roof and eventually stopped on the roof of the building. She pulled out the little sheet of paper that souji had written directions on for her. She still didn't get what T.A.O.I. Stood for, but he gave her the jist of what they would be doing. She remembered Oyochi reading some books on what they would be doing, and Junko being the little sponge for knowledge she was read them when no one was looking so... Here she was at the academy once more. She grabbed onto the ledge and swung herself through and open window, it wasn't too hard, it was like using the limb of a tree. She landed inside the empty classroom and began to head for the stairs. She would dart between dark corners and rooms as normal teachers passed by, unaware to her presence. However every ninja she hid from snickered and continued on thinking she was just a little kid trying to practice. She could feel that they noticed her and as such she kept trying to stray further and further into the dark shadows as she made her way down each floor from the top floor.

She soon arrived to the stairs heading down into the basement. She looked down into the faint light of the hallway that was being cast by the overhead lights. She began to walk down the stairs and slowly as she progressed she could feel a strange feeling that she never felt outside. The feeling of being trapped, caught in one place that she could not freely run around in. She swallowed her fear however and continued on, Souji said that it would be safe, he had never been proven wrong so she did as she was told. Each door that she past she noticed that it became darker and the air felt thicker...a pure silence that allowed her to hear her own heartbeat. It was utterly disturbing to her, obviously her guardian must have dealt with these things everyday so if he could, she would, its the only way to become stronger. She began to use the silence to remember the books and what she remembered seeing in them, some of the scenes were quite dark and cruel, but if what souji said was correct, that knowledge would come in handy.

She rounded the corner and saw the other two standing in front of the door, it was quite dark so she could only make out the two closest to her. She could see the small fox hanging onto the shoulder of one of the students and the other, as she got closer using the sides of the walls where the light was a bit dimmer and keeping close to the ground, was her new friend Jiro! She almost jumped out of the shadows to say hello to Jiro but she thought against it, she had to be more focused, she had to impress her guardian, so she suppressed the urge and kept an emotionless face as she approached them on all fours. She stopped nearby in the darkest part of the hall she could find, scratching her head and staring at the others with her cold emotionless gaze. "Junko is here...for Guardian's class." she would announce in a monotoned voice keeping her look to be completely impartial towards Souji, she remembered Oyochi talking about keeping things 'Professional' for classes, to not show any favorites. So she kept the urge to walk over to souji's side in check and looked over at Souji with those cold eyes and spoke again "Junko is...looking forward to class...Guardian-Sama."

[OOC=Topic/Class Entered.]
[WC=612]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
pic_zps341449fe.jpg

Souji would stand waiting for the group to enter into the area he was told that he was going to be giving his class. He knew the ideals of interrogation. He was masterful with it. It was one of the things he had in hid arsenal to gain information from others. He needed to figure out something that would allow him to weave himself through the minds of others without too much punishment. So the Mental infiltration technique would be deemed harsh treatment in that case though he was definitely going to be teaching them anything that would be able to help them/ Interrogation didnt have to be nice or kind. It could be brutal, painful, heartless, and if done right put those within would be on the edge of death until they could literally see the light which would give him the information he needed. Though now, a quite shy little guy with an attentive fox wrapped around his neck would emerge. Souji would smirk at the question with a short bow of his own, "Aye. You're in the right place... And your companion... Quite the duo you two seem to be."</GLOW><i></i>, Souji's mind would race. Did he have some weird quirk of the Inuzuka clan? Could he talk to a wider variety of animals than the Canines? It was intriguing to him... He'd definitely keep this guy on close watch.

Then Jiro. The Pirate boy. Fun guy. He was, alot better than he let off to be. It was just quite amusing to see how he was going to turn out to be in the end. Souji'd roll his shoulders as he would greet the boy, <GLOW glow="blue">"Good to see you again Jiro. Hope you've been doing well..." and Souji was not that pompous asshole that he had been that previous class. He was himself. Rested. Relaxed. Determined. Analyzing. He'd not say another word as the lights on the hall seemed to flicker. 'Junko is here.' shaking his head her chakra seemed like it was malice at times. Though, it was very spiritual. He couldnt feel it at times... he wondered if she had control over it. Either way, he was going to pin point it, and train her accordingly...

How she entered. Crawling on the ground like an Animal of sorts. Which Souji'd just smirk at. This was going to be interesting. Something quite interesting. "Welcome Junko. Stand to your feet. You will need to be upright to observe everything that I will be doing. Okay?", and with that he would step aside to open the door behind him. Revealing the room empty. One chair. One spotlight. Sound proof walls except for one window facing the front of the chair.

"Alright class... The name of the class is T.A.O.I. Or better known as The Art Of Interrogation. Because gaining information from wrongdoers... or possible leads that are not willing to give up proper information. This is an Art that every ANBU or Guardian will have to learn at one point or another."</B><i></i>, and with that he would step into the class. Revealing another door leading to the room with the glass. Another solid black room, but there were chairs lined up with parchment and utensils. "This is the observation room, for others that are used to obviously observe the things the Interrogator do not normally see. They watch the fine details. Any questions thus far?"<i></i>

Class Rules said:
  • Any amount of students may enter, (if you are currently in a class/mission you may forgo rewards to enter this class. If you are doing such note it in your post when you enter)
  • You have 72 hours between mods to post. Failure to do so will result in a strike against your character. [Three strike system is enforced]
  • You will have 5 days or 120 hours from this post to enter the class. After 120 hours/5 days this class will only take up to -2- late entries. First come First Serve. Coming in late will result in 1 strike against your character.
  • No Posting Order at the moment.
  • If you enter the class now you will have <B>One Strike against your character.
  • Have fun.

Noboru Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiro hadn't been totally prepared for Souji's greeting, it was almost haunting that he seemed to have made a turn into an entirely different direction. "Whoa, whats up with Souji...."<i></i>He figured that Junko's being here had something to do with his sudden change. He wasn't about to draw any attention to the matter. The dark haired boy didn't need to know and He was sure Junko would be much happier not knowing that her 'Guardian' could be a real pain in the arse. Either way it was pleasant to have a friendly face join him in a class, and just maybe this would be Jiro's chance to get understand Souji's connection to Junko. Ever since the two had separated a few days ago Jiro couldn't help but wonder what Souji was like outside of the class room. Jiro would shake his head as he attempted to focus on the task at hand. He figured he could only be lucky enough to mistake a introduction to interrogation class for a taijutsu class. He was beginning to feel as if he may be getting a bit over his head."Good to see you too?"<i></i>He didn't want to seem rude, but they still hadn't exactly been friendly to one another, but for Junko's sake Jiro wouldn't be putting his feet up on Souji's desk....this time.

After a bit of a formality and explanation Souji would step into the classroom he had been blocking. The room was fairly dark and it could be assumed that if the door was shut they would be plunged into total darkness. What did the darkness have to do with interrogation? What did he expect them to really do? Jiro knew he was getting ahead of himself, but still he would wonder if they would be put against one another. He had promised himself he would do whatever was in his power to protect Junko, but could he really do it if she stood in his way of getting to find his parents. All the stress seemed to be giving him a nasty migraine. "Just Breathe....get out of your head for a bit...<i></i>He would think to himself in hopes that he wouldn't turn nothing into something. He had was a bit annoyed that Junko hadn't properly greeted him, but he didn't have the heart to hold it against her. She just seemed to be too innocent to really have some sort of ill will towards him...Or maybe that was her game. He knew he was on his own for the most part in this class. He would wait for the others to go ahead and follow Souji into the class room, making sure to leave to door open.

[WC:449]

Itami Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko nodded towards Souji after his words were spoken to her. She stood up straight like a normal human and remained as blank as possible, hiding her emotions from everyone else. Her chakra had been flowing out of her and leaving behind little patches as she was walking, causing a few ninja who were able to see chakra slightly confused as to why there were little flames of purple chakra leading to the basement, but quickly disregarded it. Her light blue eyes were fixed on her guardian, just like they usually were when he was teaching her something. She truly was like a sponge for knowledge at times, almost like she had more then just a physical hunger, but a mental one as well. She watched as Souji stepped aside and revealed the room to them. Her mind instantly started to recall the books that Oyochi owned...

'A single room, devoid of features. Dark yet blinding in the light cast by the gloomy spot lights. A single man sat upon a chair in the middle of the room. His expression showing no fear of his cruel jailers. His face showing a grin of enjoyment, almost as if he were waiting for such great pains to be afflicted upon him. A single black wearing person walked into the room, glaring down upon his waiting figure from behind a pure white mask...'

She noticed Jiro being somewhat annoyed, but at what she couldn't tell, all she could tell was that he wasn't happy. She thought that maybe it was what she was feeling, the cramped feeling of this basement, the oppressive feeling the walls and darkness gave. She walked into the 'class room' and stood in the darkness of one of the corners close to the door. She was mentally preparing herself by quoting the book in her head. Her light blue eyes seeming to glow a slight light in the darkness almost as if her eyes were hiding something. She was transfixed upon the chair, almost as if it were a beast all of its own. The words from the book seemingly changing her stance, she had placed a hand on her hip with a slight grin on her face. Her look became more cruel and more impatient almost as if she were savoring the suspense of whats to come.

'The man clamped his mouth, gritting and resisting the pain he felt from the evil woman's jagged blade being twisted within his side. She was coating the knife with chakra, causing it to only cut the skin. She smiled as she knew that he would either spill his guts or bleed to death slowly. The drains in the floor were already collecting small bits of his blood that trickled down his side. He looked up into her eyes and she however only saw rebellion, and pure resistance, she knew that she would have to take it further...'

Junko had undergone a change in her own self, she became that woman in her own mind. She knew that she wasn't herself, but Oyochi's book were written to show how to do an Interrogation...right? She wanted to show her guardian that she was becoming more and more like he was, a Guardian...who wasn't afraid to do what was needed. She would do anything to help him, and if it meant being cruel to someone, she'd do it. Afterall, you live or die in the wilds...and it should be no different here. She flexed her fingers as she looked over at the other room and seemed to sneer at it. The thoughts of that woman within the book influencing her own thoughts, she thought that it was a bore, a task that she personally would not want to do. She would want to be the one causing the pain, let others...watch...her work her trade, that of pain and suffering.

It was at this point that Junko was at odds with herself in her head, She felt that it was wrong to think like this...but at the same time, Souji was right, Guardians and ANBU need to learn this and become used to causing such things...to protect others who haven't done wrong. So she let go of that feeling and embraced the thoughts fully, just for this class, she knew she'd feel horrible if she had to do such things after the class was over. She couldn't let herself hesitate due to that feeling, she learned that the hard way on the roof tops, if she hesitated, she fell. She looked over at Souji with that soul piercing gaze and gained a bigger grin as she spoke "No questions about the room itself, Sensei...But I do have one."<i></i> Her speech was changed, almost flawless but still with the sense of being emotionless, like she was never a wild creature to begin with...maybe the area was effecting her or maybe that book has taught her -too- much. Never-the-less, it looked like she was mimicking something, putting on a mask so to speak, it was the same Junko, just a different facial expression and bluff "When do I get to inflict pain on our victi-...Volunteer."<i></i> She stopped half way through and tried to cover up such a harsh reality just like that woman did to her superior.

[WC=890]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin was glad to hear he had made it to the correct class as he looked over at the small fox kit he noticed a young boy follow up behind him only to greet the Guardian in a manner depicting having met each other before. A small girl that seemed almost feral had appeared as well seeming to be called Junko. Shin had not encountered these two students before but that was not unheard of as there are many students and Shin did not run around trying to meet people all of the day.

Listening to the explanation of this class being of the art of interrogation was a bit a surprising to Shin to say the least to him. Well Shin wanted to become a Guardian and he knew this was a step he had to take to follow that path. With a breath Shin and the small fox on his shoulder followed the man into the room with the two other students.

As Shin was in the darkness of the room with the others he watched silently trying to pick up on how the other students behaved and what type of people they were at least in his limited understanding of such things compared to others. The male student did not seem like a bad guy to Shin and that was nice but as Shin watched the small girl he could not figure her out really at all only that his seeing her as a feral child seemed a good visual for him to relate her with.

With the all of this going on Kyibi being tired and hungry was in a peculiar mood and so began to smack Shin in the head with his tail several times while making a playful fox sound only to at the en bite Shin on the shoulder and smack him once more to humor himself.

"Kyibi you are not going to be doing the interrogating and even more so you are not going to do that to me anyways." Shin let out a sigh knowing that this was what the young fox kit was playing at in his boredom. This was going to be an interesting class Shin felt as he looked around him.

[OOC WC: 373]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
pic_zps341449fe.jpg

Good. Well behaved. Perfect students for the day. Souji would smirk though he knew he was throwing the pirate lad kid off... his inquisitive questioning of the greeting showed that he expected Souji to be a hardass. Which was true in some ways. He was... when things needed to be serious. Though no one was cutting out of line this time. So he didnt have to be strict. "Aye... since there are no questions. I'll begin with the explanations."</B><i></i>, walking into the room that was void of light. The only light cast into the room was from the window that separated it from the opposing room. It was dim. Though with that subtle light he would speak out, "Sit. Take a chair and sit while I explain this to you all..."<i></i> he'd think back to what Junko said prior. What seemed different... he liked it. It was intriguing to him and it was going to be something of an amazing feat for him to see her breaking the mold in this class being her very first.

"Aye now to explain what interrogation is... it is plainly put, the ask questions to suspects, prisoners, etc, in a manner that can be aggressive, or formally. There are methods to interrogating a suspect. However, the main point is not to kill the person. And if you dont have to To Not rough them up anymore than needed. You are to get information. Sometimes by any means necessary. Which will lead to some cruel things... but you will experience that in the branch itself if you choose to join us."<i></i> Souji spoke with his arms crossed behind his back and smirking. Though this was about to get intense, touching each of them on their shoulder as he passed them he'd channel a subtle amount of chakra into their bodies... but only enough to make them think they were under Genjutsu.

Then he'd pace back across the room, "Some common methods, include, but are not limited to: Isolation for extended periods of time, Sensory Deprivation, Sensory Bombardment, Exploiting certain Phobias... so on and so forth. These things, are used to gain information, and something I have perfected was interrogation utilizing multiple methods in one. Which is where Genjutsu comes into play for some cases. Though its not always going to be effective.", nodding he'd look to the three he had before he'd shut the door locking it tight and chaining it across the bars before locking it again. Scare tactic.

"Ok... Each of you will take a file. From those three you all will pick two of them to interrogate. I will grade you on your performance. Its okay if you're nervous, this is your first time so I'll be gentle..."<i></i> his eyes would look to Junko for a brief moment before looking to Shin then Jiro followed by a smirk. He'd pull the files from his coat and hand it to them. It was perfect he had three files to choose from to begin with... and this was going to be very interesting because one of the three were him. Interesting indeed.
[spoilername="File Number 1"]
Bandoza_zps34ab2854.jpg
[/spoilername]

[spoilername="File Number 2"]
Ferishira_zpsb02fa0f8.jpg
[/spoilername]

[spoilername="File Number 3"]Completely blank except for the picture - Here[/spoilername]

He'd continue, "All are suspects of a murder....", pulling out the last file he'd read off the details listed that he would give them to begin with. "Tazuna Karama. Found dead in River country, but he was from Iwagakure... He was a Main branch Operative scout looking for some Missing nin that were stopping a trade route. Files 1 and 2 are alleged to be from that area and known harassers of Warriors coming through there. They however did not work together. Rivals if anything. We have found out that File #2, Kotana Ferishira, killed clans upon clans of Uchiha and took their eyes as a motive to mark her kills. Karama had the sharingan however his eyes were still intact... though she is and was brought in for questioning... File #1 Bandoza, was known to break the bones of his victims and let them die a slow and painful death. Forensics found that the cause of death was a slit throat. The last file was the man who was found running from the scene. He has no name and no one knows about him... but, he had blood on his hands which was inconclusive to be Karama's. However he was brought in regardless..."<i></i> this was a completely simulated scenario but he had these made up from an artist that did snapshot photography. So... everything looked pretty legit.

"Pick and choose."<i></i>

He handed File one to Shin. File two to Junko. And file three to Jiro. And it was time...

[MFT]

Class Rules said:
  • If you enter the class now you will have <B>Two Strikes against your character.
  • Have fun.

Itami Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko kept the grin on her face as he started to go over what interrogations entailed. 'Aggressive or formally' Why not skip the nice and head straight for the fun part? Things needed to be followed she supposed, but due to her mimicking the mindset of the woman in the book made her sigh and nod with a bored like look on her face. 'You are to get information. Sometimes by any means necessary.' Now that line made her jerk up slightly, the thought of slowly digging a blade into flesh made her feel pure joy. However she quickly tossed that thought process aside, that was going a bit too far...but she wanted to understand exactly what that woman found enjoyable in inflicting pain...so maybe she really should just...embrace those thoughts. She continued to stand in the corner, not wishing to move to a seat...She felt too elated by the feelings that she had now to really be at rest. She equated these feelings to how she felt while on the hunt.

She looked at his hand as it touched her shoulder and smiled, to her it was just a simple act of comforting. Then he shut the door, locked it and then locked it a second time. It was at this moment that she felt fear in her mind. She was trapped in this dark room. No way out, a rat in a cage, a cornered animal... The smile on her face grew in size. Most likely the reverse action that he was wishing for. She discarded her old ways of thinking to escape her fear of being trapped. She listened with great focus now, she was completely into this class now, and when he brought out the folders to show who they would be interrogating, it was like a birthday present being given early. She listened to his description of the people involved. Murder, plain and simple, but who was the Murderer? That was the question. At the moment, she didn't care, she'd do things by the 'Book'... As she would be taught. Questions, then physical 'persuasion'.

Each had their own quirks, one liked breaking bones and a slow death, sounds like a cheery type of guy. One had a fetish for eyes...odd but okay, you can like whatever gets you off. The last one however, caught her eye. An unknown man...a mystery. An enigma... Sounded like fun, but in the end, she left the one she would get up to her Guardian...Her fate was his to choose, she would do whatever he ordered her to do...so she left the file closed until she would be presented with her vict-...suspect, with an ever present grin on her face.​

Noboru Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiro still hadn't totally adjusted to the dark as Souji shut the door plunging them into near blackness. This made him uneasy. A room just dark enough to see your hand and what ever you may have been holding. "We'll...this is an interesting scenario." He could faintly remember the dimensions of the room and thus he had seemed to undergo a bit of vertigo. His stomach felt like it could have been doing back flips, but what could have cause this. He had years of experience working in the dark and never once had he felt like this. Jiro assumed it must have been something with the lesson and wondered if the others were having similar symptoms. From what he could tell Junko sounded just fine, but Shin still seemed to be keeping to himself. Jiro could only cup his face into his hands and he listened patiently to Souji's lecture. He really had never felt good about Interrogation. It just seemed way to similar to torture, but if this is what got him what he wanted he would bite his tongue and comply. He was sure Junko could smell his disapproval and he could only assume Souji could basically see in the dark at this point anyway. Jiro had really begun to feel that he would have to go against his every moral fiber to pass this class.

He accepted the when it had been handed to him, but wandered why it was he who had received only a picture. Was Souji testing him or was it mere coincidence. His palms and forehead had begun to sweat as his illness progressed. "Whats wrong with me....", He thought to himself as dabbed his head with his bandanna in an attempt to keep his composure. He knew this wasn't right, but what could he really do to counter-act these effect or would he just have to bite the proverbial bullet. He would shake his head and attempt to look over into the other files. The lady whose file Junko had been handed wasn't half bad on the eye's , but she had murdered several clans worth of people. Jiro would think that she have have been a likely candidate, but it seemed that she had a focus for who she killed."Souj-...Guardian, would it be possible to get a file of the deceased?" Jiro would want to know if the victim had any connection to the clan in question that the woman had seemed to target. If he didn't that made her much less of a candidate as the other two. Then there was the methods the the dark-skinned man whose file Shin held had been revealed to them. If he was the murder the victim would more then likely have many broken bones and alot of brusing. It only seemed to make since. Or...If it's possible could we see the body...<i></i>" This had become more then a class for Jiro. Now it was a full on challenge to eliminate a possibly hostile ninja.

Jiro was a bit proud of himself. He wouldn't normally take a more mental approach to a situation such as this, but seeing as he's had to pretty much had to toss any regular actions to the wind. He was still feeling rather ill and hoped that it would pass with time, but for the time being he knew he wasn't a pirate...and he wasn't a ninja. No at this moment Jiro had become a detective, bent on bringing one of these nare-do-wells to justice.

---[OOC: MFT - 587]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin listened to the explanation of the task and wondered in his mind and heart could he bring himself to torture another being at all even if it was for the sake of the village. This was something that caused the sinking feeling in Shins chest to grow as the darkness that had been working inside with these last few events had been causing him to question a lot of things and most of them about himself. This was not the time for this thoughts and as such he quickly did his best to dismiss them for the time being and focus on the task at hand.

As Shin opened and looked over the folder he had been handed he wondered what causes a person to do what the man in this folder seemed to enjoy doing in his method of he could only assume of fun.

"Hmm...Kyibi?"

Shin spoke softly to the small fox who seemed to be looking at the folder in his own interest. In the following moments Kyibi seemed to focus intently with his little fox eyes looking at the file and the man depicted in it. With this done the fox decided to smack Shin again with his tail in the face and climb on top of the young boys head and perch himself as if declaring himself the victor of some odd contest that he seemed to be the only one playing.

With this Shin let out a long sigh and decided to just let Kyibi do as he pleased for the moment and try and focus on this task.

[OOC WC: 266]]

[OOC: Sorry about the long waits on posting I have some RL stuff going on but I am trying to stay as active as I can atm so thanks for the understanding guys]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
pic_zps341449fe.jpg

Souji would gaze at them Junko seemed to be uncaring. It annerved Souji to an extent. He wanted to have some kind of cooperation from his students. Maybe he was approaching this wrong. Shaking his head he'd look to Shin and frown worse. Nothing from him either, and on top of that... there was no discussion of what he had spoken about. No questions. No concerns. This was a way of learning and sometimes if you didnt ask questions you'd never get ahead. Though finally he'd hear a chiming out from Jiro. Much to his surprise. the pirate boy seemed to have something to say aside from having the look of nausea on his face, and a question as well. "I'll do you one better, I'll give you both..."<i></i> how would he improvise this? Well, he was the Guardian of Shadows. So, he had plans from the shadows to begin. Displacement shades were always around when there were shadows. So utilizing the Basic Summoning Jutsu he'd summon a scroll with a manila file bound to it. Something he knew would be asked. Though, he didnt think this lot would have asked it so quickly. Jiro got a point for taking Souji by surprise.

"Jiro since you asked these are your's... as requested I will release the seal on the scroll for the body."<i></i> Souji'd hand the file to the boy before revealing the scroll'd body that would appear from a gurney like shadowy table. The body was battered and looked nothing like the pictures in the file but there was obvious trauma to the nexk and there were contorted bones. Along with one eye taken. So if anyone noticed. There were... tell tale signs of foul play and it could have been any one of these parties involved. "Good Job Jiro, now.... To get a confession. Choose one of the three files and we will begin the process. Dont forget to converse with the others to think up a strategy to go about this. And whenever you're ready you may let me know. I'll be setting up the next room... there is a small red button on the side of each chair... Just hit the button and I'll be back."<i></i> and with that he'd appear from the shadows of the other room before anyone had a chance to ask him any further questions... he'd ignore them anyways. It was time for them to test it... then ask questions. However from the room they were in it would just seem like shadows moving around the room until the light above would ultimately go out leaving them in complete darkness. Giving them only around five minutes total to look at the body and gain some kind of plan to go about this whole thing.

Class Rules said:
  • No new Entries are now being taken.
  • Have fun.

Noboru Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This wasn't the first time Jiro had been within close proximity of the deceased, and the same eerie feeling would haunt him as they had on the academy roof. He knew he would have to keep his wits about him and suck it up his discomfort with the dead for the time being. He could feel his upset stomach get even worse as he made his way over to the cadaver and began looking it over for distinct markings or injuries. He wasn't an expert by any means, but he had seen many a good man sent up the river and in doing so had learned just the very basics of sizing up what may have happened. Jiro could feel himself clamming up as he held the open file in his left hand and began comparing notes to the actual thing with the right. He would wonder why various parts of the description were scratched out. He could feel himself begin to want to vomit. the best he could do was attempt to suppress it for for now. He knew he would have to take charge of this class. The fox-boy hadn't been of much help and Junko seemed to be in a world all her own so for now Jiro was on his own.

Jiro had only just looked over the body and now it was time for the most unappealing part. He would lay the file by the corpses head as he took one more look at the body before beginning to feel it up. He couldn't help but squirm at the thought of touching another dead body. He would just begin to touch the arm of the body before he felt another wave of illness rush over him. It would for the most part of whelm him and force him onto one knee. "Damn it...."He would growl as he struggled to pick himself up and fail. He could only think of two options that he may have. His vision had sort of gone blurry, but he still faintly make out Junko's figure in the darkness. "Junko...C-can you help me." His headache had worsened and he could feel himself going into a cold sweat. He remembered that Junko had been carrying around a small stone that she had used back when she was a slave, but could only hope she still had it with her. "Junko, I need your knife for a moment...please." He would hope his tone wouldn't deture Junko. He needed and out and he needed it now.

(OOC: WC:425 MFT)

Itami Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko watched as Jiro went about his business for the most part. She had opened the file she was given and began to read over the information given about the suspect she was assigned. She saw that she had an issue with the Uchiha clan, didn't really blame her to be honest, from all that she had overheard, they tended to be elitist pricks. It was odd...and she narrowed her eyes for a second before asking Souji a small question "Guardian...It doesn't state how she likes to ki-"<i></i> She sighed as she now noticed that he wasn't in the room. She closed the folder with one hand and looked off to the side while thinking 'Tch...Useless...It doesn't matter away, However she likes to kill doesn't matter at this moment, Its a loose end that will be tied up with the other two. We know the method that Suspect one likes, and three we will learn with due time...If he had a hand in this at all...'<i></i> She was thinking for once on a higher level, putting all her beast-like thoughts behind her, freeing up space for better thought processes...however weak they still were. She watched as Jiro slowly lost his nerve, causing her to narrow her eyes. She thought he was made of sterner stuff, afterall he -was- a pirate, he could be used to killing others...right?

So she walked over as he fell to one knee and reached down to help him up, pulling out her stone dagger and placing it upon his chest with a hard 'wham' to try and knock him to his senses. She seemed to glare daggers at the body before speaking to Jiro in a soft whisper in his ear "Its a dead body, Jiro...We will have to deal with them a lot later on. You are a stronger man then this, pull yourself together, this is going to be a long class, and I need your intelligence...I'm not that smart. The other guy I don't know about, hes a liability to me. Take my knife, just give it back when you are done."<i></i> She made sure to help keep him up till he had calmed himself down and was able to carry on. She wasn't the smartest here, she knew that, but she had the guts that would be needed...and the sadistic tendency that might be needed as well.​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
pic_zps341449fe.jpg

[OOC: Shin is marked 1 strike.]

Souji would shift in his place as he watched them Shin seemed to be sitting there fiddling his thumbs and Souji's fear of the Darkness would settle in as his mind began to play tricks on him with the silence in the room he had done and made. He now rose pulled a scroll revealing the seal that he prepped and in the darkness he'd strap the body to the chair and once they would make their decision it would morph into that body. Though their time was running out. Souji didnt want to be sitting in the darkness forever. The shadows reminded him. They taunted him. Even though they favored him they mocked and mimicked him. They knew his fear... and it was some cruel irony that befell him to this power. Either way, Souji awaited for them to make their decision after koo'ing out.

"Students. You have 30 seconds to make your decision on who you will be interrogating regarding the information you have been given."<i></i> shaking his head he would work himself into position for their decision.

[Short post sorry]

Class Rules said:
  • Have fun.

Noboru Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiro's vision still blurred could barely make out Junko's figure. He could feel her press the cool stone blade into his chest with a bit of "umph". His hand would quickly overlap hers in attempts to grasp the blade, but found himself sticken with a bit of disbelief as he heard Junko try to relay a bit of sense to him. Her grammar seemed to have improved greatly over the course of a short period. Her words were a bit harsh, but Jiro still appreciated them. He knew she was his friend and at the time they are in the middle of business. He felt her hand leave his chest as he took grip of the dagger. He would place it just at the base of the scar starting just below his right shoulder and make an abrupt slice into himself. Blood would begin to spurt from the small wound and down his torso. The sudden jolt of pain did exactly what it was intended too, it had begun to lift the illness and his vision would start to return. The dagger still lodged in Jiros chest just deep enough to make contact with his collar bone and ribs.

We Chose the Woman and the man he have little information on!, he would raise his voice back as souji chimed in to remind them of their time limit. From what he could tell the body still seemed to be in relatively good shape and most of his bones seemed unbroken or only fractured. He could still feel the cool sweat on his body as small trickles of warm blood continued to roll down his chest. He wouldn't make any excuses for himself as to what had happened, but knew he would have to pull this team along if they were to pass. Jiro would grunt as he pulled the small stone dagger from his chest and would attempt to toss it back to Junko. His devilish grin would slowly begin to return as he picked himself up and awaited further orders. He knew that all of this must have been strange for Shin and maybe even Junko, but maybe she would enjoy the taste of the blood he had left on the blade. He figured with her unnatural hunger for raw meat a bit of blood would be just the treat to reward he for her cooperation. After a moment Jiro would remember his bandanna and pull it from his back pocket with the intent of using it as a make-shift bandage.

[OOC:MFT:422]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
pic_zps341449fe.jpg

[OOC: Shin is marked 1 strike. Junko is marked 1 Strike. Shin now has 2 strikes.]

Souji would blink for a minute, looking at them from the shadows, he would shake his head and snap his fingers. Nothing had changed... and he'd frown harshly at Junko and Shin before looking to Jiro, "If you choose to go into this branch, I will give you an A+ for at least participating."<i></i>, Souji'd shoot a glare to Junko for a moment, "Junko and Shin are excused from this class... Jiro you pass. I dont have time for this..."<i></i>, shaking his head he would move to the door and begin heading out. They would be able to stop him but it was up to them to do such.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Class Rules said:
  • Jiro has passed as of this point.
  • Have fun.

Itami Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko watched as he looked down at her with disapproval. She felt something in her mind slightly...change. She felt pain again but not physically, almost as if he had lashed out at her with only a look. She reached out and took the stone dagger as Souji glared at her. She felt something rise up in her own mind. Anger. Rage. That...look...pissed her off. Not at him alone, but herself. She glared back with the same feeling of anger that she had within her mind at that moment. She watched as he walked towards the door while licking the blood from the stone dagger. She then would walk towards souji and speak, not touching him hoping that he would at least stop to hear her finish a simple thought "I have failed you, Guardian. I must be punished for thinking I could do better." Her face had lost it's sadistic grin and was emotionless once more like before "Jiro... Good... Job. Make guardian proud for, Junko." She lowered herself once more onto all fours and walked over to the corner of the room, sitting down before speaking again "Guardian. Do not make food for Junko. Junko... not worth it."

She wasn't trying to be over dramatic, its honestly how she felt. She wasn't wanting pity or anything of the sort. She thought she could make him proud by trying... but she failed and as such needed to be punished. She was planing not to come home for a while. Live on the streets, eat what animals she could find to kill. It was going to be hard, but thats the punishment. She had grown too bold and now that needed to be fixed in the only way she knew, Pain. The glow in her eyes seemed to dim as she sat there. She wasn't going to stop him from leaving, she had no right to do such. He was right, he had other things to do then to baby sit a useless child's futile attempts. She was staring at her stone dagger, entertaining thoughts of actualy causing more pain to herself, maybe that would teach her the lesson.​

[Not stopping Souji, once he leaves, marking this class as failed on profile.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back