Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Teaching and Learning [Contract Teaching]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
SecondSTUPIDNOTWORKINGTHINGforuchi.gif
Takeshi allowed himself a few moments to get ready, donning on the dress that this path wore he allowed himself to pull up the skin coloured tights and finally slip the shoes on. Somethings still felt strange to him and even the simple fact of dressing to represent was one of those things which took time to get used to. Finally standing up the female hands came out and took the cloak off the rack, looking at the white and red, the robes of the Hokage this one tailored for this specific path, gently sliding it over her shoulders to fit properly.

Glancing back the hat was not required though the temptation to put it on was something that he had to resist, as he allowed himself to walk out of the main room he shut the doors behind him, watching servers shut the door behind him as he walked down the corridors, this day was set for someone else, something that was spoke about behind closed doors and now it was time to see how far this person had come. She had proven herself time and time again, continued to grow to the point that even Takeshi had to admit that he was impressed with the pure determination that was inside of her, the will of fire had truly taken hold.

As he left the main building of the house he allowed his eyes to encounter the cherry tree, still in blossom always a sign that Yuki was inside of the village, for how long he had to wonder though. With things the way they where with Frost, everyone able to fight would be needed, and Yuki was no exception in that situation. As he let himself stroll to the larger dojo of the clan house, his hand coming onto the wooden frame of the door as he gently slid it open, allowing himself to step inside of the door as he looked around a smile on his face appearing.

He walked into the middle off the room with two cushions where on the floor, clearly waiting for the arrival of the other person. As he allowed himself a few minutes to wait knowing that Jounin had also received the same message that he had got, it was now a waiting game for her to show up, as he allowed himself to sit in patience, the other Path’s not around doing duties all over the village today.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked at her mask, her metal mask. Well, it wasn't hers to begin with but it bring out some good memories, then bad, then good again, and finally worse memories came pouring through. She kept this mask as a reminder of what was important, the only thing that mattered. Everything else could be lost. She slowly let the mask down on her desk, a small letter on her other hand stating that she was being summoned to the dojo. What could she have done this time? She wasn't exactly known to follow the rules to the letter.... so it could be quite a few things. With a sigh she left her room and stepped out of the house. Breathing in the fresh air.

While walking towards the designated place she passed the Cheery tree, Takeshi was right when he said it was an important peaceful place of the compound. She had a few memories with people in this place, her mentality had changed here recently. With another sigh she continued forward, no point wasting time looking at the past.

It took her a few minutes to walk from the house to the dojo. It wasn't that far, but she couldn't lie.... she was nervous. She hadn't gotten summoned like this before, last time she had gotten a punishment cleaning up Horse poop, she still has nightmares over it. With a sigh she took hold of the wooden handle and walked inside, closing the door behind her.

Once she looked up there he was.... or she in this instance. Her boss, her clan leader, Takeshi. She still hadn't gotten used to seeing him... her? in different bodies but it most be useful to take care of multiple things at once. She slowly walked towards him, seeing the empty cushion in front of him. Without hesitation, she sat down. Leaning forward and lowering her head to show utmost respect. "Takeshi-sama" She stated "Jounin Uchiha Asuka has heed your summons, apologies for the delay and making you wait."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed him to look at Asuka, she had defiantly grown since he had first met her inside of the Academy, though she still showed that wild spirit it was a spark that never went out, something that even the Hokage had to admire about her. He allowed himself to offer her a seat allowing her to be comfy at least for they would be here a while. He smiled to her, not hiding anything behind it just a genuine smile to someone as he had this feeling that the Jounin had grown on him. Though he would never admit that to her face.

“Please Asuka, take a seat we have a lot to learn and so little time to teach you, for what I am going to give you is a gift from the gods so to speak.”

Takeshi allowed his hands to come together, slowly and steadily he did the well known drill so that Asuka could see it with her own eyes before pressing the palm of his hand flat down onto the ground, the puff of smoke that eradiated from the two of them was clear and clean, as it slowly begun to fade the huge black outline of what was summoned begun to appear in the room with them.

“You summoned me Uchiha?”

“Indeed, I have someone who I believe is ready and worthy to learn the secrets, they have grown and now they need to learn more. Will you judge them my friend?”

“Indeed, I will”

The voice was more like a boom as it echoed around the room, the figure stepped out of the smoke, the jackal man showed to Asuka, glowing purple eyes, the golden armour shining in the light, as the gems glistened slightly. The huge war axe on its back was slung in what looked like a unconfutable position. The huge creature hauled itself to full height dwarfing Asuka as it stood there dormant for a few moments and gauging the situation and waiting to see what move Takeshi would make.

“So do you want to learn the secrets that I can teach you then Asuka. I will teach you about the contract realm that is dark, full of reward, but this will not be easy and it will not be something you learn quickly”

It seemed that Takeshi was prepared to give Asuka a gift, though how she would be taking this gift was going to be here.

[MFT: 409]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked up at Takeshi and sat down at the appropiate place. She gave a bright smile once she heard Takeshi was teaching her again, his lessons were always fun to be a part of. Every time she was a part of this she learned something awesome which would take a bit to master. But for some reason this felt different. But she did frown a bit in confusion when he said "a gift from the gods". What exactly did he mean by that?

She got her answer not long after, he did some hand signs that summoned a creature..... it intimidated her. The aura alone this creature let out was enough to send Children crying. She doubted it was leaking killer intent. She shook for a bit but it quickly dissapeared, she was going to gladly take the lesson in face value. With a respectful bow she nodded her head.

"I'll gladly take your lesson Takeshi-sama." She stated with a smile on her face "Only thing I can promise is that I will take your lessons with the bet of my ability. Only thing that I ask is to be failed if I don't meet your expectations."

Asuka turned to the creature that Takeshi-sama had summoned, at first she looked at it up and down, trying to figure out exactly what it was but she coudn't.... there wasn't anything in memory that triggered knowledge on this type of creature. But anyway, she bowed in respect. "I'm Uchiha Asuka." She presented herself "I hope we both end this journey with something positive."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the words of Asuka, it seemed that she spoke with wisdom that was frankly well beyond her years. It caught the Hokage off guard slightly, not that he was going to complain at such things. Takeshi allowed himself a few moments as he looked at the looming Anubis, the huge jackal creature like a guardian in the dark. It seemed the warrior was not willing to sit down, he would stand there and wait as he looked between the two of them that where talking, it was clear that he still wanted to see why he had been summoned to this place.

“I want to teach you about the relationship that I have with my Contract, that same knowledge I want to pass onto you, you will be judged, you will be questioned this decision is not mine to make if you pass or fail but instead my friends. For this you must steel yourself, get ready and keep your mind focused purely on the task at hand.”

Takeshi spoke in a quiet and gentle tone for once he was not mad, not was he annoyed he was instead concerned that Asuka would not have what it took to pass this task, for not everyone would be proven to be worthy, as Anubis walked around he allowed his hand to come up and grab the massive axe from his back. Though simply to sling it against the wall as the eyes narrowed down upon Asuka.

“Have you ever heard of the phrase Youkai, do you know what it means, understand what it stands for?”

Its voice a low growl as if making the thunder into the darkness the noise would send a shudder down the spines of those that where nearby. But this was not to be unexpected for by now the creatures very nature was seeping from it, with each heavy footstep that it took the very foundations of the Uchiha clan house shuddered, it was as if darkness itself was echoing around the place. He knew full well that the beast had a side to him that he appreciated but would anyone else now that was an entirely different question on its own. One that no-one else but the Uchiha would understand. His focused back onto Asuka in that moment.

“You will have to answer this question, but speak only the truth, do not try to hide the truth from him.”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka nooded to Takeshi, she was a bit confused saying that the choice on either passing or failing her wouldn't be his to make. She looked towards the looming figure as Takeshi did, she found him intimidating.... she remembered this one by the time where Takeshi and Asuka fought. Man.... she got obliterated that time, thankfully... Takeshi had spared her.... in a way. But she didn't regret that day, after that she had learned a lot from her time inside the Uchiha household. But this... seemed different.

"Well, this is going to be interesting." She said waiting for the first task.

To be honest.... she expected the Axe to get thrown at her, a battle of some sorts. But it was a question? Does she know what a Youkai is? Well..... she did in a sense, pretty much everyone that had been told stories knew about the Youkai. Being of great power, feared by humanity for their divinity.... or anti-divinity? In reality she never really knew the difference when people referred to Kami and Youkai as divine. She thought Divine was supposed to be good and holy.

Asuka scratched the back of her head and laughed nervously, of course she wouldn't lie. Even if she wanted to she had made an oath and could not do it in front of Takeshi. "Well..... all I know it's from Children horror stories." She said "Youkai are demons, being of great power that is based off of darkness." She shook her head though. "Although I don't exactly understand what you mean by "understand what it stands for", would rather not take a guess."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat in silence, this part was not his to have in fact he found himself knowing that this conversation would be the one between Asuka and Anubis he had no other plan for it at all, and he would not interfere this was the questions that needed to be asked. He just hoped that Asuka could live up to all his expectation that the Hokage had learned to have of her, for once she had proved herself after the first mistake. Now she had come to this point so far, and even he had an understand for that one. Anubis broke the silence with his voice in a split second, its eyes focused on Asuka.

“Correct, I am what some would call a demon, what others would call a friend. It’s a hard mix to grasp, a fine line that Takeshi had mastered. My power comes from darkness, but we all have different forms at our disposal you see Asuka.”

Takeshi watched as Anubis stood in front of the Uchiha girl. It was clear that he was having to consider all his options, and even with those options being what they where he knew full well that he still had a while to go yet. The question here was what the outcome would be. Anubis struck out, his giant hand slamming into her right eye, though no pain, no sign of injury to her eye. Takeshi shook his head, she had been under his Genjutsu the whole time. The axe was more of a trick to escape the true power of the Jackal.

“We can take away pain, we can give pain, we are more than you will ever be, we consume what you fear the most and we live on what people fear the most. You are no exception, so tell me Asuka what do you really fear the most?”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka wanted to run away as the Youkai started coming closer, she had to clinch clinch her fists to simply avoid the action of running away. Anubis carried an aura of himself with a great sense of powerlesness. No one in the right mind would insult such a powerful creature, and Asuka wasn't going to be one to start now.... but being her.... she talked to much when nervous.

"Well....." She giggled nervously.... "That aura of yours kind of confirms you are terrifying."

She didn't expect what happened next, more so... she didn't see it happening. Anubi's fist was way too fast, or was it? All she felt was his fist connecting with her right eye, making her fly backwards across the room crashing into the doorway. But, even though she was expecting it, no pain came. That.... confused her a bit. Hell, she had seen what his punches could do and she hoped to had her face blown away.... but it was just a feeling. Was she under a genjutsu?

Her Eternal Mangekyou activated slowly standing up, if Anubis wanted to fight, then she was ready to give him what he wanted. "What I fear the most?" She giggled, the nervousness and her broken mind leaking a bit... oh this wasn't going to be good. "Some people may say death.... watching my friends die, being alone." Asuka cleaned her Kimono of the dust. "You want me to be honest. I'm not afraid of anything. Well.... I'm afraid of being forgotten." Asuka sighed "I want to be remembered.... to have an impact on people. Become a legend, then a myth.... a story people will tell for centuries. Because I don't want to dissapear."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself a few moments as he watched what transpired though he couldn’t help but shake his head, it was clear that he still had a lot to understand about Asuka. There was still a lot that needed to be understood and that needed to be said between the two even Takeshi knew this, but for now it was Anubis that would the one to do the talking he was here just to look, just to consider the words that where coming forward that was his simple job and nothing else could be done.

“We all have our own fears Asuka, the matter is we deal with them each day, we make sure that we strive to be better than our fears each day.”

Anubis allowed his head to swing around its massive body in those few moments, its eyes narrowed on the path that was sat there, it allowed a chuckle noise to escape its throat in those few seconds, clearly indicating that it was amused by the statement that had been given, though for some reason it was something he found funny from the words of the Hokage, it narrowed its eyes back to Asuka the massive dog like head swinging around.

“Ah the wise Hokage, you know what he fears as well Asuka, such juicy information, though your trial its your rules. I guess a few secrets will never hurt.”

Its voice low almost proud of itself, it was clear that it was holding onto a secret that it wanted there was no point in trying to hide its true nature. Takeshi allowed himself to sit there and just watch the conversation and how it was going. It was clear that he was interested to see what would be said, wondering how the information would fall.

“The Hokage fears failing, quite ironic really, as Hokage he could never please everyone, he doesn’t even care if he dies, no he fears failing those that are inside of the village. Not doing his duty, not protecting people, ironic that someone that everyone protects wants to protect everyone else wouldn’t you agree?”

Its voice cold in the room as it glanced towards Asuka for a few moments before deciding to let the subject drop as it hunched forward and slowly stalked around Asuka looking at her with its eyes and focusing on the words that came from it as it probed Asuka for more answers.

“Why do you want our help, what is it you seek, what power can we give that you cannot achieve with out our help after all flesh is weak already so what do you want our help, as you only have so long for that help to last.”

It seemed that Anubis wanted to make the point about flesh being weak, with a snap of its fingers the pain would come flooding into the damaged eye socket. The Genjutsu dropped as the jackal man wanted an answer to its question.

[MFT: 496]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka gave Takeshi a small smile, she knew this was going to be hard but she hadn't expected how much. She never thought of how exactly this worked, her smile went away, exchanged by a simple concentrated and calculated look. She listened to Takeshi's words carefully and he was right. Everyone had fears to overcome, no one was perfect, perfection was impossible but it was okay, encouraged to strave for it every day.

"Few.... secrets?" Asuka tilted her head in confusion, what exactly did Anubis mean by-.... she got her answer afterwards and to be honest she wasn't surprised. Although she didn't know once she heard it made sense. Protecting people. The cliche of the Hokage, although cliche was a strong word it was the most honorable thing someone could do. Give his live for anyone..... Asuka couldn't claim that.... she would give her life to some people.... just not like Takeshi. "No it isn't Ironic." She answered with a sigh "Our duty as Shinobi is to protect the village.... I believe above that Takeshi isn't the most important in the village... it's the Will of Fire... the next generation of Leaf citizens." Asuka scratched the back of her head. "Although I can't claim to be the same.... I believe Takeshi's fears are as honorable as one can be. Not ironic, but fitting for a leader that deserves respect."

Asuka looked around as Anubis walked around her, she saw him snap her fingers and immediately she fell to her knees, holding her right eye. The pain seemed to be intesifying that each second passed. But she was able to hear Anubis words, able to hear his question. "Why...." She laughed, her face turning to a shocked, broken mess. "Because.... I'm stuck." She laughed looking at her hands, remembering the things she's done, the things that had to be done. "I don't know how to get stronger... I've mastered elements, learned new ways to combine them, unlocked the ultimate method of my bloodline. But.... I need guidance, a deal from someone else, someone who isn't from this realm."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat there and watched this was not his place to get involved, he was here to be the middle ground between the two groups. He had offered Asuka up as a new weapon for them and they had to vet her. Check if she was worthy of taking their pact, of dealing with them and becoming one of them. He watched the altercation between them as Anubis hauled Asuka up onto her feet by her collar he made no attempt to be gentle at all as his breath rattled from the grill of teeth that he had, his eyes focused her down.

“We can provide guidance, we can teach you the ways, but we want something in return that is what makes us what we are Asuka of the Uchiha clan. For the deal that is made once signed can never be undone until it is paid with flesh.”

Its voice a low growl in those few moments as the silence was finally broken with Takeshi as he allowed himself to look to the contract that he had gotten to know recently. He allowed himself a few moments before finally speaking.

“If Asuka wants to change her path, why not assist her, she clearly had no way to move forward, show her that bond that I have been privileged to have, this way she will be able to step to the future that she wants. You can show her the knowledge and the way forward, I will assist in this future, changes can be done with chance Anubis”

“Is this what you want Asuka, to change, once the door is open it can never be closed again remember that one, as that is the truth of the matter. If you like it or not, the decision will effect you forever.”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked up upon those demonic eyes of his as she was hauled up from her Kimono's collar. Although a very uncomfortable position to be in her eyes never left the gaze of the demon. A small smile creeped up on her face as Anubis spoke, giggling like a maniac she clenched used the sudden grab as a way to rest her arms on Anubis shoulder's, placing her chin on top of her hands.

"Well Demon-san!" She said as her giggles stopped, a malevoulous smile on her face. "Never thought your help would be free. Just thought of all of this as a big step up." Asuka pooped Anubis snoop with her index finger. "You can ask of me pretty much anything. But I do have to say right now, you involve the people I care about in a wrongful way.... and I won't be able to make a deal with you." With that, she carefully heard what was said next, it was admirable of Takeshi trying to convince them to give her a chance, in a weird way.... cute. But she knew this... she had to do by herself. No one was going to get her out of this.

Asuka nooded to Takeshi, dropping her head to look at him. "Right on the spot." With a tired sigh Asuka looked back just let go, stayed like a ragdol. Who knew that not resisting was comfortable. "Change wouldn't be exactly the way I'd put it. More like..... gaining knowledge which does lead to change but it ain't the same thing."

[MFT]
[WC=265]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that Asuka would be quick to reply he had to give her credit as the Hokage sat there, she had developed her own thought process, and in all honestly, he couldn’t blame her for that she had been continuing to prove herself to be an asset to the village. Takeshi watched the interaction between the two of them to take place, knowing full well that even in the future things where still so unclear for everyone that was involved in it. He allowed a small smirk to creep across his lips as he knew full well that Asuka still had to much to understand, so much that she was not sure about in this world.

“Destiny and experience and knowledge are all the same Asuka of the Uchiha Clan, for without knowledge there cannot be power, without power there cannot be a destiny, this is simple and even a child could understand this concept, but what I want, what we want from you is simple. We want you to sacrifice that which you hold dear, we want you to give us something that proves that you are willing to do what ever it takes to earn our loyalty. We want an eye.”

Its voice cold and harsh as Anubis spoke, he seemed to allow his eyes to gaze into the very core of the woman, not wanting to allow her to look away. She had to make a call, the first of them was sacrificing something that she personally cared about. The decision was hers to make. Takeshi did not speak about it, he would not say anything that would affect her decision. It was now waiting game for the younger member of the Uchiha clan to decide what action they would take on this matter.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka listened to his words, her teeth got clinched once she heard their demands. Well... telling them she would do anything was stupid. Should've thought that one through. But well, it didn't matter anymore. Things were said, and she would have to retract the her statement? But the question was how? A few ideas popped into her mind, most involved talking her way out of it. But she wasn't going against a normal person, this.... this was a divine being. With a smirk Asuka shook her head. "The eyes are not mine to give.... since they weren't mine to begin with." She sighed.

Asuka teleported out of Anubi's grasp, appearing almost immediately a the far end of the room. "But if that's what you want." Asuka shrugged. "I'm willing to give it, that is... by having a taste on what I would gain. No offense, but I can't give something blindly, that kind of trust doesn't end well in the Shinobi world."

Purple fire surrounded Asuka, slowly getting bigger and bigger. "Give the eye like it was taken. By Force." A bone structure slowly started to take shape, first the spinal cord with ribs, afterwards the skull and finally. The arms and hands. She had been practicing this technique and had been mastering it. Finally, a cloak engulfed the bone structure, it's hand coming together in a hand sign and slowly separating into one long Katana. It Slowly got into a defensive position. Asuka smirked, waiting for Anubis to make his move first
images

[Used Susanoo]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that Anubis saw the danger, his eyes focused down in those few moments as he looked to Takeshi, though the Hokage made no move he simply sat there waiting silently to see what would be happening. In that split second it seemed as if Anubis had came into five, splitting apart in front of Asuka the massive axe being drawn ready before it was even swung, looking at the Susanoo that had been summoned before him he allowed himself to growl slightly at the challenge something that had not been done before since the Hokage had known the contract search, it was something quiet remarkable really.

“Lets play this game, I would avoid dragging Takeshi into this, but let us see what happens and when I finally take an eye I will believe that I am even with this.”

The five bodies started to swap as they moved around Takeshi soon taking seats around each other, it seemed that the Hokage was also moving to get a better position on the situation, as each of them moved the now six Takeshi’s came to sit down in front of Asuka. Each of them allowed their eyes to focus down on the Susanoo, pain slowly creeping into her mind as they stared at her, each one of them focusing fully. It was clear that this game was now pot luck.

Asuka makes the wrong move at worst she will attack the Hokage, at best she gets rid of an illusion, it was playing a game of Russian roulette. This could end badly, but slowly the Genjutsu was already wiggling its way into her mind, already forcing pain into her body, with time slowly seeping away, what move would she make. One in six chance was now what Anubis gave Asuka, it seemed she wanted to play games and he was willing.
Pick a number between one and six if you want, but be warned wrong one will be hitting me directly.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka clinched her teeth as she looked at the bodies moving around, well this certainly was interesting. Although she couldn't exactly think of how this could be? A genjutsu? Her head started to pulsate, just pain coming in intervals. She had to think of something and she had to think of it fast.

"You play dirty Anubis-san." She spoke, her susanoo unsheathing the purple blade. "Genjutsu? Is this what it is? Or maybe some kind of cloning technique." With a soft chuckle she looked at the bodies, no sign of any kind of Chakra change that would indicate who Takeshi was, she just hoped she wouldn't hit him. Asuka closed her eyes and with a quick prayer she randomly swung her sword.

Once her eyes opened she would see she hit body number 3, with a shaky breath she waited for the outcome of her decision.

[I pick number 3]

[OOC: If I hit takeshi, I blame it on Anubis.]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Susanoo came in like a destroyer, the true power of a Uchiha though it was something to be admired it was also not to be used at every waking second, this was something that Asuka was yet to learn it would seem. As the blade came in the pain erupted into the side of the Hokage, he was sent smashing out of the Dojo wall and into the ground before rolling across the Uchiha gardens, his body reached out in pain as he coughed, the taste of blood on his lips as he spat it into the ground, it seemed that the destruction of property would be the last things on the mind of Hokage.

“Looks like you picked wrong Asuka, so much power yet if you cannot channel it to the right place you only hurt others, what kind of person would lash out without thinking about the actions, that is the focus that you need, you need that power channelled and aimed properly.”

All four of the Anubis spoke though still looking like Takeshi it was clear it was the voice of the demon behind it, but the real question was how much would Asuka notice to the sarcasm that was drooling inside of him. Though the actions that would have to be taken by Asuka was clearly going to have consequence the Hokage was slow on his feet. It was clear that he still had recovered from the moves devastating strike to him.

The four statues stood up and begun standing around the Susanoo form of Asuka though they did not strike out and they did not attack.

“How much damage are you willing to do to your eyes before you realise that somethings are not worth it, if you keep bringing out your trump card, how many more innocent will suffer because of a foolish girls hope to achieve a win out of the gates?”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Susanoo's sword came crashing down at Anubis, or who Asuka thought Anubis was, but it went the sideways as soon as it was revealed who she had actually hit. With an alarmed cry she screamed "Takeshi-sama!" What she had done was unforgivable, to her at least, no shame could even compare to what she had just done.

Listening to his words Asuka clinched her teeth, in all honesty she couldn't respond with the smartest remark. Her mind was thinking on other things, mainly Takeshi's well being. "Shut up!" She screamed, the susanoo dissapearing from exsistence, her Mangekyou fading into her normal ruby colored eyes. "Nothing matters right now. This is over for now!" With that she sprinted out of the dojo towards Takeshi, kneeling in front of him face planted on the dirt.

"Takeshi-sama." She begged, tears flowing into her eyes. "I can not ask for forgiveness, but please let me escort you to the Hospital and get the wound looked at by a doctor. The shame I feel can't be imagined. Please.... let me."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed his head to stop spinning for a few minutes as he allowed his hand to come to the side of his body, he felt the warmth that was where his light body armour should have been. Instead he felt the grove that the liquid was dripping out of, as pain etched his features, he could barely hear Asuka speaking. His word was swimming in and out of focus, under the cherry tree that never fell out of blossom was this how he was going to end his days as a Hokage? His face showed the struggle his body was making, as his hand felt in and came back out the deep red liquid splattered the grass between the two of them.

“Not the way I imaged going out, at least I know that Yuki will be with me soon, not a bad hit from someone that used to be a punk”

He allowed himself to slip into the realm of unconsciousness as his pain numbed his body, as the beats of his hearts begun to slow down and the green of the Uchiha clan gardens slowly turned red. A single cheery blossom snapping from its place on the branch and tumbling down to earth as Asuka words fell onto unhearing ears.

“I wonder what you have learned from this, panic? Fear? Even the lust for killing maybe? Susanoo, a tool that in trained hands can save lives, in untrained hands can end it quicker than the blink of an eye, strange isn’t it?”

Anubis was instantly over Asuka, forgetting about the bleeding body that lay before him, it seemed that the female figure was down and out, as Anubis let his hand curl around the girls neck once more, this time lifting her offer the ground slowly and brining her to eye level with him, the contact was unforgiving and dark.

“Give yourself to the contract, give yourself to service, and I will show you how to prevent the Hokage death”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tears began to fall to her cheeks as Takeshi's eyes closed, was he unconciouss? Dead? How could Asuka live with this, how could she live another day knowing that she killed one of the few people she actually respected, looked up to. Her mind began to crumble, no solutions on how to fix this came forward. She was lost, confused, regretful. The contract, of course, took advantage of this and it seemed as though it would be the only way to fix something like this.

She felt a hand clamp down around her neck, Anubis had taken hold of her as if she was a toy waiting to be played with. But she didn't care, if Anubis had a way to save Takeshi she was willing to take it, and that was what he gave her. A way out. "It doesn't matter!" She yelled out, teared eyes staring right back at Anubis ugly mug. "No matter the price, if you guranatee Takeshi's well being, his life saved, he can return back to before I struck him. I'll pay any price. My life is yours to do whatever you please with." She dropped her head with those last words, in the end it didn't matter the price but who it was she was willing to give it for.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back