Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The Birth of Protagonists [Genin Exam]

Chikamatsu Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Mission leader!? Me!??" Ayame was not expecting to be selected as mission leader. Oh no. What if it's just like the boar mission? What if we fail? Then it'll be my fault! I will be the only one to blame! she took a deep breath, "Hmph. Right! Let's do this team!" Just try to calm down. You just need to pretend you know what you're doing. If they see you panic, they'll lose their confidence in you too. You can do this. You just have to believe you can. Toji wished her luck and she wished the same to him. She met with her team at the boat and tried to give short directions, she had confidence in her team. They knocked it out on their last mission together. It's been some time since then, who knows what more they've progressed since. "Alright. I don't know what the other team is capable of, but I know you two, and I have complete faith in you. We can do this! Tadashi, I want you near the back of the boat to give us speed and be able to swiftly shift our direction if anything comes up at us suddenly. I also think if anything tries attacking from the back you'll be the quickest to react and best to fight back. Toyoko, you take the front and use your puppets to help guide and defend from any front based attacks. We will also need your communication on what you see so be sure you're informing your team on any sights at all. I will supervise our passenger and watch from the sides, and try to watch and feel for any movement below the water. I may be the mission leader, but all of your ideas are welcome, don't hesitate to chime in if you have another course of action you'd like to take or any ideas. Okay team? Let's do this! Ayame was so convincing, she even convinced herself that maybe she could lead them to victory. Only time would tell

WC:339

Hayate Tadashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tadashi climbs into the back of the boat without much complaint. He was confident that his team would be able to handle this mission and any surprises that Shin Sensei might have in store for them during. He was however unsure about how good his teamwork would be with Ayame in charge of their group. Though he was certain it would be equally uncomfortable for her if he was in charge. That considered he didn't mind how things turned out. It was better for him to take orders for now because Ayame had been ignoring him for some time now and he could only imagine the struggle it would be having her follow his orders at this time. "Be sure to hold on to the crate, don't want to damage it when this thing starts flying across the water." He then pushes off from the shore and the boat floats onto the water. Bending down to the water Tadashi places both hands into the water just behind the boat and releases wind chakra in two opposite spirals from his hands. The left hand was swirling counter-clockwise and the right was swirling clockwise. This would create a rudimentary motor behind the boat and propel it through the waters at a much faster speed then before.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the teams would begin to make their preparations through the use of conjured toxic plants, wind style motors, and fluttering defensive puppets, the two boats would set sail. Between the Ninjutsu prowess of one team and the physical might of the other the two boats were moving at similar speeds. This in itself surprised Shin, but as they left he, and the inner court members would push further down the path and await for the students to arrive at their way point. He expected this transport to take at least thirty minutes, and he was curious if Toji and Tadashi had the stamina to keep this current strategy going, especially know what lies within these waters.

Within ten minutes of the boats' departure there would be some turmoil developing in the water. There was a shift in the steady surface as bubbles of steam burst forth from the undersea. If the student's would take the time to investigate what was going on they would see the creature that was following them from beneath the surface. A large white form would be swimming just below them, slowly making it's way to the surface.

All of the sudden bursts of water would come forth as forty foot long clawed tentacles would emerge from beneath the surface. Coiling and spiraling around in the air they would quickly come crashing down attempting to smash the boats. It would be a test, not planned by Shin, to see how the squads would react. Whipping and clawing at the students the creature would try and pull them down.

It wouldn't take too long for the Creature to fully emerge, a large grotesque creature would come from beneath the tension of the crystal blue water. A loud screeching sound would be emitted from the creature if the students went on the offensive, recoiling at their blows. One of the tentacles from behind the boat would lash and pierce at one of the students, piercing clean through them. The sudden attack happened as nearly as quickly as the creature's arrival.

Blood would splatter across the wooden frame of the boat. Ayame, if still in the vessel would receive a splatter across her face as well as the attack struck the student in the bow of the ship.

Toyoko's chest would quickly become a cavity as the creature's claw would be pulled out of her body before it would once again attack at one of the other students. Slashing and screaming the creature would cause harsh waves casuing the ships to nearly capsize at each move.

What would the students do? One of them was down laying in a pool of blood, there was a creature still attacking them, and they knew to graduate they must protect their psuedo-client from the monstrosities of the Undersea.

((OoC: Toyoko has given permission on this aspect of the test))

This will be a progress bar on how well the Proctors are seeing you perform! once it is full you will have graduated!

Amaterasu Hina​
Chikamatsu Ayame​
Chikamatsu Sora​
Chikamatsu Toyoko​
Hayate Tadashi​
Toraono Toji​

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
As the teams began their voyage Sora would grin, she felt as though her team had the advantage. Toji was strong and Hina was competent, more than she could say about the other team. It wasn't until the quick arrival of the monster did Sora feel as though there was any concern at all. Toji, get us out of here!" She would yell as Sora threw her hands at the squid like monster causing her falcons to swoop in for the attack. Spinning through the tentacles causing small cuts and slashes to try and fend it off Sora was overly confident in her approach.

Her eyes went wide as she saw with her Sharingan eyes what had occurred on the other ship. "Toyo̸̬̭̩͙͔̎̍͝ḵ̷̹̍ǫ̸̊͐̑́̐͜?̶̹̼͔̯̇ ̶̖̩̍͂͆͐Ẃ̴͓̮̝-̶͙̜̰̈͜w̴̲̪̎̏̕͜͝h̵̭͔̩́̈́̉̏a̴̺͐̽͋͂ť̸̛͖̋̊̆" Sora's voice would sitort and her eyes would shift to a hint of blue for a moment. Her body would stiffen up and her posture would become more effect.

"Injury detected. Medical Assistance to be provided." Her voice was monotoned and unfamiliar as the body of the girl would begin to move on it's own darting towards the other ship as she ran across the water's surface, dodging the incoming blows.

"Inj-H̸͙̾̉͗͂̀Ē̶͚̖̮̆͛͑̕L̶͙̀͊̏̚͜P̸̳͓̯͇̓̇͒͜ ̵̗̥̳͇̦̽̔̏H̸͕̮̬̽̃͐̄̂ͅE̸̢͓̭̒̾͂̀̿Ṛ̸͂-Injury detected." As she spoke her head would twist rapidly to the side as if she was a mechanical devise glitching

Landing in the other ship she would make the required handseals to begin performing the medical ninjutsu.

"Patient na-I̷̺͋̌m̶̧͎̩͛́̀̒̆o̵͚͚͈͗̎̐͝ụ̵͚̍̆̐̐̀ṫ̶̢̨̖̬̣ơ̷͙̻̓-name, Chikamatsu Toyoko. Med-P̶̨͎͓̄l̷̬̱͈̭͝è̷͇̘̻̯͌ͅa̴͕̭̭̬̋̂̈́́͘s̵̫̝͔̟̀̃̅ê̶̜̪͎̤̩̈́͘ ̷̼̝̰͗s̴͕̱̼͎͎̐ǒ̴̧̪̺̖̦͝m̶̩̞̰͉͇͌ĕ̶̼̅͛ô̶͘ͅṉ̸̖̗̣͊̀̚e̵̡̡̛̬̝̲͋̋ ̷̢̝͋̾̑f̷͔̬̼̃̋̆͂i̵̹͑͜ņ̶̪͇̊d̴̰̗͑ ̸̧̡̠͇̮̍̏f̶͙͇̮͐ḁ̶̝̣̹̂̄́t̷̨̝͇̩̪̃͛͠ḣ̴̺ē̵͓̫̼̓͛́r̵̝͈͒̇!̶̮͕̠̅͒̌͝͝-Medical Assistance is here, do not panic."

Slipping through the monotoned voice a subtle cry for help could be heard. Her form would begin to shift and a light aura of blue and red chakra could be seen.

"Every-H̴̞̚ī̵̤n̶͎͝a̶͖̎ ̷͕̎P̵̹͐L̷̗̏E̶̛͙Ä̶̳́Ṡ̵̞E̶͕̿!̷̳̍ ̷͍̿I̵̺̿ ̸̟̎n̶̝̕e̵̠͋e̵̻͋d̶̫̔ ̸̛͕y̴͚̿ö̷̘́u̴͖̒r̸̰̓ ̸̼͒ḫ̶̊ę̷̎l̴͕͝p̸͉̂!̸̹͝ ̵̪̿Ẏ̶̘ő̴̝ǔ̴̧'̵̫̑r̴͝ͅḙ̴͌ ̴̪̃ẗ̷̝́h̸͕͗ë̴̮́ ̴̹͝o̵͖̐n̴͚͝l̵̘̕y̶̟͠ ̷̥͋ò̸̬n̷̬̊ẻ̶͍ ̷͍̌t̷̲̿h̶͍͐a̷̰̓t̴̡͆ ̵̱̀c̶̢̍ả̶̖ṅ̵̳ ̷̢͝h̸̠͛e̷̥̐l̷̬̈́p̵͚̄ ̸̡̏s̸̘͝a̷̹͐v̵̘͐e̵͎̍ ̵̝̈́h̶͓̒ẹ̶̽r̷̭̓.̵̦̚ ̷̭͛H̸̖̐e̴͍͠ȑ̸̞ ̶͔͒b̸̠̓ő̴̬d̸̤͆y̷͈͗ ̵̯͗ȉ̶͈s̷͈̉ ̸̟̐g̵̼̍i̸͓̕v̴̱̇î̷̝n̶͚̕g̸̺̉ ̷͎̊ṵ̷̊p̷̜̓,̵̛̲ ̶̭͑ẇ̶͉ẻ̴̢ ̴̢̐ṅ̸͚ẽ̸̞e̵̡̔d̴̩̕ ̸͍̑a̵̛͜ ̴̜̍s̶̬̎o̸̹̍u̷̜͊l̶̺͠ ̸̦͝t̷̺͠r̵̘͑a̷͉̓n̷̝̿s̷̹͋f̷͓̾ẽ̷̱r̷͔̊e̷̗͠n̶̤͝c̷̰̃e̵̳͂!̶̣́-Everything will be okay. Stay calm."

Steaks of tears would pour from Sora's calm face. The soft caring smile she wore would only distort to sorrow as her head continued to twitch at an increasing rate.

Sora's hand would shift to move Toyoko's hair out of her face. "Hospice protocol activated." She would pull Toyoko's body onto her lap and hold her tightly. Sora would begin to hum a soft song as the tears would begin to pour harder. Her body slowly starting to burn up. If any of the students had looked into higher tier medical ninjutsu they would see that Sora was performing a technique beyond her strength.

Her body was running out of chakra to perform the jutsu.

Sora would enter a state of Chakra Burn. A forbidden style of jutsu use where the user's own lifeforce would be burned in place of chakra, effectvely shortening the user's life.

"H̸̖̔i̶̋ͅn̸̤͗ȧ̵̬.̶̼̐.̵̥̐.̸̖̑ ̵͚͠p̶̘͛l̶͎͘ȅ̴̞a̸̬͋ş̵́e̶̼̐.̶̭̀.̵̝̾.̸̫̌ ̵͙̀I̴͔̓ ̵̾ͅa̵͒͜m̴̥͆ ̵̼̓n̸̻̓o̴̞͗t̴̖̐ ̷͖͗s̸͕̊t̷͚̏r̴̊͜ö̴͔́ǹ̸̖g̸̭͊ ̶̰͂ȇ̴͍n̶̻̐ō̶̺u̵̻̕g̸̙̓ḫ̴͘.̷̲́.̷̾͜.̵͈̋ ̵̝͛W̷̡̕e̷̲̓ ̴͎͐h̸͎́a̴̭̍v̷̤̈́e̴͓̍ ̴̯̑t̸̨̎o̴̝͋ ̴̛͚d̷̙̂ǫ̶̚ ̶͉͂š̸̮o̴̩͝m̷̟̎ĕ̸̤t̷̩̕h̶̳͛i̸̜͌n̵̞̽g̶̦̽.̷̘̓ ̷̲̉Í̴͖ ̷̩̾c̵̜̑a̵̱͂n̴̔͜'̶̥̓t̸̤̆ ̷̮͝l̷̘̅o̸̠͝s̵̭͂e̴̤͐ ̶̢͝ȟ̷̘e̵̼͠r̶̜͐.̶͚͑ ̶͓͐P̶̯͗l̸̛̦e̶̙͘a̴̬̽s̸̯͋e̵̢̽ ̶̧̈́I̷̲͐ ̶͈̓w̵̢͗ị̵͘ḷ̵̅l̵̼͘ ̶̲̄g̶̻̀i̵̬͛v̷͓̋e̵̲͘ ̸̝̾u̴͉͐p̸̞̓ ̵̦͠ä̷̬́ǹ̸̦y̵̰̅t̶̮͝h̸̺͆ĩ̶̱n̸̬͐g̴̭͠ ̶̭͒t̸̄ͅo̴̧̕ ̴͖͒s̸͙͋á̴̹v̷̝̄e̴̡̕ ̸͍͒h̸̥̓e̷̦͆ṟ̶̈́.̵̗͗.̷̫͆.̵̛͇ ̴̲͘p̴̘̏l̵̟͌ë̴͈a̵̖̓s̵̼̊e̸̪̾.̸̻͠.̸̙̄.̴̓ͅ ̸̬̿I̸̢̛m̵̛̻ȍ̸͔u̸̢̇ṭ̷̒ả̴̡.̷̻̂.̷̬̔.̷͎́ ̵̭̀p̶̘͠l̵̩͂e̶̦͝a̵̟̒s̴̨̆ë̴̩́ ̸̟̔d̵̙̕o̶̫͠n̶̲̈́'̵̙͠t̸̘͌ ̴͕͌l̴̙̀è̸̲a̸͓͊v̴̜̾ë̸̻́ ̴͖͒m̸̞͘e̶̛̜.̶͍͑ ̵̲̍I̷͍͝'̶͆ͅm̴̪̊ ̷̨̋s̶̜͌o̵͇͘ṛ̶͝r̷̤̈́y̶͓͒.̴̹̒ ̵̩̑I̸̮̍ ̸͉̍a̸̲͌m̴̬̊ ̷̫̿š̷͖ȯ̶͚ ̵̻͒s̵̝̅ơ̵͔ ̷͇̇ś̴̟o̴̹̿r̷͇̕r̶̜̎y̶͕͝.̷̻̈́ ̴͍̕P̷̳͒ļ̴͑ě̷̠a̴̫̎s̷̅ͅḛ̸́.̸̛̙ ̸̗͒Ĩ̶̖'̶̖͒l̴͉͒l̸̡͋ ̴̙̀s̵̙̓t̷̺́o̵͔͒p̵̗͋ ̵̻͛t̶̻̐e̸̝̎á̷͓s̴̼͗i̸̫͑ń̷̖g̴͙̕ ̷̩̀ỷ̴̪ō̶͖u̴͛͜.̴̯̆ ̶̹̃P̷̗͒l̴̲̕è̵̖ã̷̡ṣ̵̽ë̷̳́ ̸̙͐d̴̗̃o̸͕͋ṋ̶̈'̸̯͛ẗ̶̮ ̷̙̆g̸̰̍ǭ̷.̶̹̑"

Sora's form would begin to become translucent. Her body was burning into pure chakra. The fellow students, if looking at the scene would see within Sora two partial fragments of a soul. One that once belonged to Shin, white and fluttering, and the other that belonged to Kohana, blue and flowing. The two fragments of the soul which gave Sora her unique Ice Release were gifted to her from her Father and her Aunt.

As Sora's body continue to fade into pure chakra the two spirits would begin to move more and more. Spiraling one aother, slowly growing, trying to break out of the synthetic body they were stored into.

The temperature of the surrounding area would drop as Sora's soul shards began to push their own chakra out into the world in an attempt to escape.

Toyoko! What?
HELP HER!
Imouto
Please someone find father!
Hina PLEASE! I need your help! You're the only one that can help save her. Her body is giving up, we need a soul transference!
Hina... please... I am not strong enough... We have to do something. I can't lose her. Please I will give up anything to save her... please... Imouta... please don't leave me. I'm sorry. I am so so sorry. Please. I'll stop teasing you. Please don't go.

Hayate Tadashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Continuing to emit chakra from his hands Tadashi would be keeping an eye out for anything suspicious in the waters. The coast was clear and he takes a quick peak towards the front of the bow. Ayame stands before him dutifully inspecting the sides for any signs of danger. Tadashi thought maybe there was something he could say to her to get back in her good graces... But maybe now wasn't the best time for that, after all he wasn't even sure what he had done to upset her.. Just past her at the front of the bow proper was Toyoko and her puppets. Toyoko was still mostly a mystery to Tadashi, they'd only interacted a few times before and he couldn't really get a read on her so far. Still he was confident this team could handle the challenge of the exam.

Once they got about 30% of the way to the island Tadashi started to get a little anxious. This doesn't make sense... Why is it so quiet? This isn't much of a challenge so far... What could Shin be planning once we get to the island? Just then as if summoning trouble by simply thinking about it Tadashi sees a large white mass come into view below the boat. "Uhh, guys? I think we have a problem..." Then almost immediately after massive tentacles, that made the boar they fought before look small, emerged from the water and lashed out at the boat. Tadashi deflects an attack that would have hit the crate they were assigned to guard. Before he even has time to summon any more words to his squad a splatter of blood is seen in the corner of his eye. What was... Reflexively turning to investigate Tadashi is hit with a wave of shock as he sees Toyoko suspended in the air- impaled by one of the massive clawed tentacles. His eyes go wide as she is thrown and discarded into the boat like a bloody ragdoll. Still in shock he is only able to mutter: "T—Toyoko?.. The waves rock the boat and he is forced to maintain his balance and it snaps him back into action. "Toyoko!!" He guards Ayame from another swipe of the tentacles and the crate at the same time. He sees as Sora rushes over and begins to give medical assistance to Toyoko. No time to watch though, he had to keep them all safe from this onslaught of attacks... He finds a second to glance over and sees Ayame with Toyoko's blood on her face standing there. "Ayame!! Help Sora with Toyoko! I'll keep this thing from hurting you guys! Tadashi's resolve was fierce and this came out in his voice, determined and ANGRY. He engulfs his hands and feet in a raging current of wind chakra and lets out his rage with each block, the wind slicing at the tentacles and even causing them to begin to bleed. Consumed with rage for his injured teammate Tadashi glares at the creature and issues a threat: "Listen here you piece of shit! Once Toyoko is safe... I'LL KILL YOU!!! The air around Tadashi would swirl and rage along with him. He would maintain this defensive technique even as Sora began to malfunction and distort before him. Tears of rage and sadness would stream down his face as he could do nothing but protect the group as Sora began to burn away and split apart...

Word Count: 573

Last edited:

Toraono Toji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toji saw the monster as it approached his friends ship. As he looked at it break the surface of the water he saw the massive tentacles spring from the water with it. There was no way that they could defeat such a beast, Not in its element anyway. Toji started to change course putting his ship directly in line with Ayame's then it happened. bright red blood a small gasp heard even over the roar of combat. Toyoko had been hit. It made sense logically this thing was acting animalistic. In the wild animals will go after the weakest member of a pack first this thing must have seen Toyoko as distracted or scared.

under moments of pressure like this Toji's emotions always felt dull. His mother had always taught him losing his cool in a combat situation could mean death not just for him but for his allies as well. Toji pulled his ship next to Ayame's and said. 'Everyone over to Ayame's ship' Sora had gone into medical mode but something was wrong. Sora's body started to go translucent. hardly into the fight and it was starting to look like two team members down. Tadashi was trying to act as guard for the ship but Toji saw the anger and sadness in his eyes. Anger provides a power boost at the cost of skill sure you hit harder but your movements get predictable acting on that anger was most likely going to get him killed. Toji grabbed the crate saying 'It's ok sir I got you' Before jumping over to the other boat.

in a booming voice Toji would say 'We need to put something between us and this creature we have to get control of this situation or we are all dead. Tadashi I need you' Toji would then rush over to the end of the boat and punch a hole in the end about six or seven inches above water level he would then look Tadashi in the eye and say 'We get them out then we deal with this beast on our terms' Toji would then summon all his strength into the most powerful muscle control he had ever used his muscles swelling and pain rushing through his body feeling the blood start to roll down his cheeks from his eyes with the strain he would grab onto his boat and flip it onto Ayame's creating a turtle like structure to defend all his friends. 'Tadashi I gave you a hole for the Moter I need you to pour all that anger and sadness into your wind and get us the hell out of here while I hold this shut. All we have to do is get to the island we will have the upper hand on land' They had to make it to the island there team was already not doing well and at this point it was looking like they would be lucky to get out of this test alive

Amaterasu Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Time felt as if it was moving in slow motion. Hina did everything she could to be prepare, yet still she was caught off guard by the massive tentacles as they breached the surface of the water. She couldn't get the image of Toyoko's limp body as it fell back into the boat, a gaping hole in her chest. Hina would be frozen for a moment, just staring at the red filled water. She would remember a night in the arboretum, the same red flooding an old pond she and her parents would play at. It wasn't until a flash of pink whipped past that Hina would snap out of it. Sora was....oh no...not Sora too.

Hina couldn't help but feel panicked. What could I do? What was happening? This creature....Its massive. We don't stand a chance, we don't stand a chance, WE DON'T STAND A CHANCE! It was Toji's voice that would pull her out of her own head. Before Hina even realized it, they were pulling up to the other teams boat. Hina was good at following orders, and Toji was barking them so loudly, and with such conviction, it pulled Hina out of her own mind. It was in this moment she realized she needed to step up. For her friends, for her clan, and especially for Toyoko and Sora. Hina would not be losing anybody else today.

Hina jumped over to the other boat and watched as Toji began using our boat to create a barrier between them and the monster. His might truly was incredible, and with the barrier in place Hina was able to focus on her task ahead.
"Ayame, I will need your help," Hina would grab Ayame's hand if she would let her and lead her to the front of the boat with what was left of Toyoko and Sora. "This is going to take everything I have. I need you here to help heal if necessary and guard us if anything comes through. I won't let them die, I promise I won't let them."

Sora's words were ringing in Hina's ears. Hina PLEASE! I need your help! You're the only one that can help save her. We need a soul transfer! Hina had never done anything like this before. She knew she was capable of it....but she had no idea if she could. All she knew if that she would have to.

Hina spoke to the cracking form of Sora. "Don't worry Sora, I will save her," Tears began to stream down Hina's face as the freshly seared symbol of the Yurei Orchid would begin to feel warm the back of Hina's neck. Hina would sit in front of Toyoko and begin to channel chakra. In her mind she would reach out to the members of the inner court.

I call upon the aid of the inner court. Shin...its your daughters. They are dying. I am about to attempt a soul transfer but...I don't know if I am powerful enough... I need your help, I need your energy. Please, I can't lose them...

Hina did not know if they would help. She didn't even know if they could, this was an exam after all, and casualties where expected. Hina might just be on her own. But she had to try. Hina began the ritual to transfer each soul. Toyoko's, the fragment of Shin that made up Sora, and the fragment of Kohona that made up Sora. Hina knew she was the only person here who could do this, being the only one of Yamanaka blood. Hina also knew she must succeed. Looking around, Hina realized she would need a host for each of these soul fragments. She looked down at the puppet Toyoko would always carry around...that would have to do. And then the other fragments...It was an abrupt decision, but she didn't have time to ask. She would send Kohana's soul fragment to Tadashi, and Shin's to Ayame, assessing that they would be the best hosts for each soul. Hina would have to face whatever consequences she were to face later.

As Hina would preform this ritual, she would feel an immense drain on her energy. She had never transferred one soul before, let alone 3, but Hina would keep going anyways. Nothing short of death would stop her from saving her clan members.

OOC: Anybody paying attention would see a glowing symbol of the Yurei Orchid on the back of Hina's neck that was not there previously. You would notice it is the same symbol on the back of Shins neck, but the second petal of the flower would be filled in instead of the first.

Last edited:

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Toyoko smirked as she saw the other boat was keeping pace with their own, glancing over her shoulder to her teammates. Ayame was doing good as their squad leader, making a quick decision to have Tadashi take the rear and propel their boat forward. She hadn't considered that, and was silently praising her friend for the quick thinking. She decided to play with Sora's team a little bit, sending her puppet flying over their heads to keep them on their toes. Letting out a bit of a laugh, she didn't notice the tentacles coming towards their ship until Tadashi called out about them.

Whipping her puppets back, she slashed out at the tentacle that tried to smash down on their boat. She was NOT going to fail this exam because some oversized squid decided to come out and play. She was a strong and proud puppet user, and she would defend their client with her life. Toyoko masterfully moved her puppets around, slicing and bleeding the tentacle to keep it away from their ship. But it wasn't the front of the ship she should have been focused on. Before she could even react, she felt something pierce her body and lift her into the air. A small gasp escaped her, and her mind flew back to years ago.

"Come on honey! It's time to open up the restaurant! Toyoko will be fine up here by herself, she has her toys and we aren't going to be that far away." Her father, standing at the door to their apartment, smiled down at her. She was around 4 years old in this memory, and a sense of dread settled into the pit of her stomach. Her mother came rushing over, stopping before her and dropping to her knees to give her daughter a hug. She kissed Toyoko on the forehead, and reached behind her to pull something out from behind her back. There was a small box, wrapped in purple wrapping paper with a pink bow on top.

"Mommy got you a present, sweetheart. Something to keep you company while we're at work, I hope you like it." Toyoko's chubby little hands reached out and tore into the wrapping paper, pulling out a pristine new teddy bear that she had seen recently at a toy shop and had been begging her parents to get for her. A wide smile overtook her face, and she rushed forward to hug both of her parents. They patted her on the head, and left to go open their restaurant downstairs. Toyoko set up a small table with little tea cups and had a tea party with her new toy, ignoring all of the others that she had scattered about the room. Hours later she had fallen asleep but was awoken by a strange feeling in her stomach. She looked towards the door, wondering what was going on.

The little girl toddled over to the door, opening it slowly and peeking her head out into the hallway. She heard people shouting, but there was no one in the hallway. So Toyoko decided to wander down the stairs, dragging her teddy behind her, as she sought out her parents. As she made her way downstairs, the shouting became louder and louder, and she started to see people rushing past her upstairs. Where are Mommy and Daddy? Something is going on, I thought they would come to check on me first. What's happening? Walking into the kitchen, Toyoko noticed something red leaking from under the door into the restaurant. She simply thought that someone had dropped a bottle of wine, and everyone was rushing around to clean it up and replace it.

Pulling the door open, her mother's limp form lay before her, a cut to her throat smiling up at her daughter. Toyoko stood there, mouth agape, as her teddy bear fell into the pool of blood surrounding her mother's body. Looking past her mother, the young girl saw her father's body lying behind the counter with a similar wound. Not a sound escaped her throat as she simply fell to her knees and prodded her mother. She had to be sleeping. She wouldn't just leave Toyoko behind like this. She just needed to be woken up. She had to wake up; she couldn't leave Toyoko. Not like this.

As her limp body fell back to the ship, Toyoko once again didn't utter a sound. She simply lay there, bleeding from a gaping wound in her chest, thinking of her parents. How proud they would have been of her for making it this far into the shinobi world, and how she would soon be joining them. Wherever they were. She started to close her eyes and dream, seeing her parents reaching out for her. She started walking towards them, when suddenly there was a bright flash against her eyelids. Opening them, Toyoko saw Sora. She was aflame with chakra, trying her best to save her sister's life. Reaching up with one hand, she lay it against Sora's cheek. "Ane... You've never... looked... more beautiful." Toyoko's hand fell back to her side as the world faded to black.

Flying above her body, now visible to everyone, was a small dragon spirit. A piercing cry filled the world as she cried over her ward, flying down to lie on her chest. A wordless scream emanated from her small body, seemingly endless as the blood quickly poured from Toyoko's small body.

IMG_8251.png

MFT: 903

Last edited:

Chikamatsu Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Ayame was on guard and watching the water, she could see the change in the water, something was wrong, she could sense there was something deep beneath, something big. She knew she was sure, but what if she said something and she was wrong? She would look like a fool to them. But what if she didn't say anything and there was something? She had to trust herself. "Hey somethings not ri—" and before she could finish her sentence, Tadashi started to warn them about trouble, and then something large bursted through the waters, creating large waves and turmoil. This giant tentacle started flailing around. "Watch out!!!" Ayame yells out to her team. The boat starts to shake as this creature emerges before them from the water, creating large waves and rocky waters. Ayame tries to steady the water around them to keep the boat from flipping or anyone falling off. Tadashi was protecting our employer, Toyoko was using her puppets to attack the tentacles splashing down around their boat. She was feeling proud of her team. Although she was a little scared, she was starting to believe that her and her team would be able to handle this, she was also starting to believe in herself a little bit more. Ayame wipes her face as she feels a splash of water cover near her eyes, but quickly realizes she has blood on her hands from wiping it off. Was she bleeding and in the amidst of the chaos didn't realize she had gotten hurt? She hears a thud before her and suddenly Toyoko lays down at her feet, with a gaping hole in her chest, and blood quickly pouring out creating a puddle beneath her. "T-Toyoko..?" Realizing that was Toyoko's blood that splattered across her face, and now on her hands, Ayame freezes with fear and shock. what do I do? What do I do? What do I do!??! Another tentacle would come crashing down nearly hitting their boat, and Ayame realized she needed help. She couldn't heal Toyoko, keep the boat from tipping over, guard the mission employer, and try to attack the monster just herself. And as if she had wished for it, Sora appeared before her and immediately started medical treatment on Toyoko. Ayame took this as a chance to try to help gain control on the monster before them. She concentrates her chakra to create chain like strings of water, to reach out of the area surrounding the monster and attempts to hold down some of the creatures other tentacles. "Sora! What can I do to help!?" But it didn't seem that she would be able to get through to her, not when she's like this. She glimpses over and sees that there are tears streaming down her face despite her neutral expression, and that she almost seems to be... malfunctioning? After some time Sora's body starts to go translucent and Ayame knows she has to do something or she's going to lose both of them. It's at this time that Ayame tries to pay attention to Sora's distorted voice, and can hear her cry for help, and then briefly hears Hina's name come through. She looks over at the other boat to Hina I have to get us to Hina and sees them attempting to get closer, so Ayame uses the water to create a wave to push them closer to their boat at a quicker pace. She knew everyone needed to work together. "Hina! She needs you!" Hina gets on the boat and asks for her help, to which she agrees to do. "Whatever you need!" As Hina begins to focus, and after some time Ayame sees the spirits of Toyoko and Sora lift out of their bodies, as she's watching Toyoko's spirit get inserted into her puppet, she suddenly feels an overwhelming amount of chakra as Hina flows the white fluttering soul fragment from Sora's body, into Ayame's. If anyone was looking at Ayame they would see her body briefly glow as it absorbed the soul fragment. She looks over at Hina shocked and confused "Hina? What's happening? What are you doing to me? She says to Hina with teary eyes, scared and unsure what she's feeling inside of her body. Her body fully absorbs this new energy and Ayame just stands there crying, holding herself, shaking and confused.

"Do not worry my dear, I will protect you. W-what? Did someone speak to me? Who was that? "Just trust me for now, I will explain later, okay?" ..Okay..

WC:736

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin felt as though there was something off. He could feel a shift in the chakra emanating from his pupils. `Kohana...` "Already on it." Materializing into her physical form, the sister of the Overseer would launch forward, running at a high speed across the water's surface, but hardly disturbing the water's surface tension. Her red eyes would scan around the area until she found the ships, though they were together like an armored vehicle. The large squid like creature was striking at the students' vessels.

Energy would begin to rip across her hands. "Earth Style: Fist of Gia!" Her voice would boom loud enough to catch the attention of the squid before her fist would crash into it, causing the Earth Chakra to surge into it's body causing it to quickly pulsate and erupt with a brief yet sudden explosion. causing black ichor and blood would splatter across the Undersea's surface.

Slamming her clenched fist on top of the encased boat Kohana would yell out at them. "What the actual fuck is going on? How hard is it to transport two boxes across this damned lake? There's an aura down here that is disgusting. What have you all done to cause such a rancid chakra?"

This will be a progress bar on how well the Proctors are seeing you perform! once it is full you will have graduated!

Amaterasu Hina​
Chikamatsu Ayame X
Chikamatsu Sora​
Chikamatsu Toyoko X
Hayate Tadashi​
Toraono Toji​

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
On looking from stealth, Uzi stayed silent. It was interesting to see the upcoming compete for a Rank up. He knew they were excited, but he didn't know what to expect from them. He surely wasn't ready to witness what seemed like a death take place, but the shinobi world had many surprises. If one wasn't ready, they'd be taken by the troubles that they were supposed to take down. He watched as the group began to react to the happenings. What would they do now that a friend had lost a life? Maybe this is what they needed to toughen themselves up.

Uzi was quite pleased with what he saw so far, but he would be watching to see how the group would continue after such events. Keeping his presence concealed, he on looked from a hidden location. His eyes spinning rapidly as he noted the movements of each examinee. He still saw no reason to butt in just quite yet.

'They aren't your average bunch.'

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
As Toyoko watches, her sister's soul separates and drifts into both Ayame and Tadashi. She smiles, knowing that she would live on in both of them. Her eyes slowly drift shut, a warm feeling taking over her senses. She can hear everyone shouting and planning on how to get away from the creature, but she doesn't seem to care now. She feels as though she is floating on a cloud, as a darkness takes over her vision and her mind clears. She is whisked away to another memory, this one less than pleasant.

Toyoko is standing outside, first learning how to use her puppets as a weapon. Hiyoko stands nearby, staring down at her disapprovingly. "What the hell is wrong with you? Do you want to suffer the same fate as your parents? You have to learn how to defends yourself if you want to live in this world! Get back to practicing, now! You won't be getting any food until you can actually hit something. You're just as useless as a newborn, I swear. Why did I ever agree to take you in?"

Before Toyoko could open her mouth to respond, her body fell to the ground. No, it fell through the ground, and continued to fall. All around her was a dark void that her vision could not penetrate. She fell for what seemed to be an eternity before a bright light appeared below her. Flipping her body over, she began to fly head first towards the light, shielding her eyes as it grew brighter and brighter. When she opened them again, all she sa was the same darkness. Her body felt... heavier? Realizing that her arm was still across her face, Toyoko moves it and sees Hina sitting over her body. Somehow she hadn't died? But she had a massive hole in her stomach, there was no way that she had survived that. Glancing down, she saw an odd sight. It wasn't her body that she was in. Rather, it was a large, stuffed, brown body. It seemed to be bulging in areas that her previous body hadn't before.

Before she could examine what was going on, she heard Kohana yell out at them from outside the boats. "What the actual fuck is going on? How hard is it to transport two boxes across this damned lake? Toyoko went to stand, but hit her head against the top boat. When the hell had she gotten so tall, too? This new body was very confusing, but at the moment she didn't have the luxury of figuring out what was going on. As far as she knew, the squid was still outside the boats ready to attack them and destroy the crates that they were guarding.

"Kohana! We were attacked by something, I think it... killed me? But I'm somehow still alive. Sora is-" Toyoko's voice trails off as she looks around for Sora, not realizing that her body and soul had become one and then been absorbed into Tadashi and Ayame. Tears would have filled her eyes, if she had tear ducts. Instead, she let out a mournful wail and dropped to her knees.

Amaterasu Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hina heard the arrival of something on top of the boats. She had just finished the ritual of moving the souls of her almost fallen classmates. Her bones ached, and her head was throbbing. Hina had never done anything like this before and it took every last bit of energy she had. But at the sound of potential danger from above them, she immediately turned towards the noise, preparing to fight until the last breath. To her relief, it was Kohanas voice that rang out. Hina immediately looked over as she heard Toyoko’s voice respond to Kohana. Kohana was irritated as always in the students “failing” but that didnt matter to Hina right now. She watched in shock and awe as Toyoko’s puppet spoke, moved, and wailed for her sister. Tears began to well up in Hina’s eyes. Toyoko is safe….I did it, she is alive…but what about Sora? Hina would wipe away her tears. So many questions rushed through her mind, and she needed to know so many things but Kohanas words rang through her head. This was still an exam, and even more importantly, they were still in a dangerous situation.
“Toyoko, I know you are hurting and this is hard,” Hina would place a gentle hand on the arm of the teddy bear. “But we are all still in danger. Kohana is right, we need to get this done before anybody else gets hurt.” Hina would look around the dark interior of the boat, addressing her peers. “We gotta get moving. We can still do this,” Tears would threaten her eyes as she looked at Ayame and Tadashi in shame, but she pushed them down as far as she could. She did what she had to do, and she would suffer whatever consequences came later. “I will explain everything once we are safe, but for now we must finish this exam. This time we do it together.”

Toraono Toji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toji hearing the voice of Kohana let go of the boat he was using as a shield to protect his classmates. Sliding the boat off to let Kohana in Toji could still feel the pain shooting through his body from using muscle control this strong. Toji would stand up and quickly use his Eagle Vision to scan his friends and the boat for vulnerability's. but wait where was Sora? Toji had known that people could die on this exam, they had told everyone that was a possibility. Toji had hoped that he could protect more of them but...... wait was that Toyoko's voice? Toji was no medical ninja best to stick with what he was good at sort out the rest after. Toji would then go over to the two crates and bow deeply before saying 'I am so sorry for the inconvenience. please hold tight while we get you to your destination' He would pick up the two ores from the boat and using muscle control again he would start rowing again to the island.

Hayate Tadashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tadashi was preparing to make the boat move again through the hole Toji had made. There wasn't much time as the boat shield Toji was holding wouldn't last long against this enemy. But it took all Tadashi had in him to comply with Toji's plan and not fight the creature head on to avenge Toyoko. Sora was still burning up before him and Tadashi's hands erupted into balls of wind chakra. He turns his back to the group and prepares to launch the boat with his chakra when suddenly part of Sora's soul is placed inside him, causing intense pain as Tadashi's chakra explodes in power 3 fold. Falling to one knee from the sudden jolt to his system Tadashi cries out in pain, then quickly gets back up and over to the hole in the boat. About to send the boat flying he looks through the hole. The giant squid being instantly destroyed by Kohana he disperses the wind chakra and stops what he's doing. "Wh-what?" Tadashi would begin to dissociate as he couldn't believe what was happening and would snap back to his senses when he hears Toyoko's voice speak to the angry woman who banged on the boat. Toyoko? Is she ok? Looking over he sees Toyoko's new form. She didn't even fit inside the boats anymore and towered over them in the new grizzly appearance. She was technically still alive, but Tadashi wasn't sure if he could call it living anymore... Hina seemed to feel remorse over the situation and Tadashi could tell it weighed heavy on her that they had lost Sora and almost lost Toyoko's soul as well. But then something rubs Tadashi the wrong way. Toji speaks to the crate once again and says: "I am so sorry for the inconvenience..." Hearing nothing else Tadashi stomps over to Toji "Inconvenience?..." He grabs Toji by his shirt and shouts
"Inconvenience?!! Two of our classmates fucking died Toji!!"

Word Count 322

Chikamatsu Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame had felt a sudden sense of safety and reassurance coming from within. Is this because of what Hina did?.. She partially expected an answer again but her mind remained silent and confused. Whatever, or whoever it was, she trusted it, and it felt safe. She heard Kohana bang on the boats and shout at them, but didn't have the energy to deal with her at the moment. If only she knew what they had just had to go through... although, she's not sure Kohana would care very much anyways. She wiped away her tears and when she looked up again, she heard Toyoko and felt relieved to hear her speak again. But then she suddenly remembered what exactly happened to Toyoko's body, and felt a slight panic surface, thinking about how Toyoko would take the news about losing both her body and sister at once. Sure they always seemed to be bickering, but she knew thats just what it was like sometimes, having grown up with 3 sisters herself. It didn't mean they didn't love eachother. Ayame cried as Toyoko mourned, feeling her pain over the loss of her sister. Toji removed the boat off of them and Ayame could tell that the creature was finally gone, feeling that the water was more steady now. As she's inspecting to make sure there's not another creature surrounding them, she gets interrupted by hearing Tadashi shouting and turns around to see him grabbing Toji by the shirt and shouting in his face, despite Toji being much bigger than he was. Although she didn't necessarily disagree, she knew now was not the time to get sidetracked and turn against each other. She walks towards them and pulls on Tadashi's arm, "Not now Tadashi, let's try to get this over with.. please. I need your help."

WC:303

Last edited:

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Shin will need to hear about this. Meet us at the island. It is not too far now. Be prepared to tell him exactly what happened." Kohana's voice was cold and stern. Her face was unwavering in it's duality of disappointment and anger with the students. As she would turn to walk towards the island she would simply fade into dust as she returned to Shin's side.

Moments would pass as the students would have to one way or another find their ways to the island. Shin would be standing there with his arms cross and a calm demeanor, especially for someone who was just informed that his daughter had passed during the examination.

"I need each of you to give me a detailed account of exactly what happened, what went wrong, and who is at fault for this. If you are unwilling to share this information out loud, do not worry, we have means of discovering the truth with or without your consent." His eyes were stern, the only part of his face that showed any emotion at all. The man's eyes wandered between Ayame, Tadashi, and Toji.

"Toyoko and Hina. I trust the two of you will be forth coming with the events of what happened. The mission was to race across this lake, potentially slowing the competing team down, and yet I am receiving reports that there was an incident? What happened to Sora, where is she?"

He would listen to what the students had to say before tapping his headset. "Captain, was there anything that I need to know that they left out?"

Amaterasu Hina​
Chikamatsu Ayame X
Chikamatsu Sora​
Chikamatsu Toyoko X
Hayate Tadashi​
Toraono Toji​

Chikamatsu Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Preparing her boat and securing her passenger again, Ayame would get ready to obey the orders and sail off. "Hina, I–... I could tell that must have taken a lot of chakra and energy out of you to do what you did.. She felt a little awkward and wouldn't be able to hold eye contact, but still wanted to make sure she was okay, and offered to heal her. If Hina were to agree, Ayame would concentrate her chakra into two thin streams of water, that would have a slight glow to them as they would spiral up and around Hina's body, healing and mending any weak points, allowing her to regain her energy. Ayame would then check on the rest of her peers to see if anybody needed any medical treatment, and then would return back to her boat and prepare to leave.

She would create a small wave, just big enough to let the boat ride it to their destination. As they made their way, Ayame didn't know what to expect. Was there going to be another test on the way back? Ayame would direct Tadashi, if available, to watch the back of the ship again. She would look down at Toyoko, if on her boat, and would decide to let her be. Knowing it was a sensitive situation, she didn't know how to approach her, and decided space would be best at this time.

Once arriving, she would feel a sense of panic overwhelm her. Shins words intimidated her. Was it her fault? She was captain of her team. If she had been better, or stronger, then maybe Toyoko would not have gotten hurt which would not have caused Sora to... She would start stammering all her words, trying to piece together what happened out loud to her Sensei, but to herself as well. Without realizing, she had begun to cry as she was spewing out words of what happened, but wasn't making much sense to anybody that would be listening to her.

She'd hear the voice inside of her again, "Breathe." Her eyes would widen with surprise that the voice was back. She didn't know how to explain, it wasn't her own voice, or anyone else's that she knew. It was almost.. angelic? She would close her eyes and take a deep breathe."Just relax. You can do it. You're Okay." She would wipe her tears and would then calmly explain her perspective of what happened, leaving out the part of the voice she keeps hearing. Once she finished, she would bow to her Sensei and apologize for not being strong enough and not being able to protect her team the way a captain should have. "I take responsibility and accept any consequences you deem fit for my inadequate performance."

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Toyoko's mournful wail slowly became choking sobs as she looked around her at the destruction that was wrought by Kohana's wrath. The squid had exploded into pieces and splattered all across the boats, and chunks of it were still lying in the water nearby. She would reach down and scoop a piece of its flesh out of the water and set it down in front of her in the boat, before registering what Toji had said. She whirls around, ready to lay into him, when she notices Tadashi already grabbed his shirt and was shouting at him. She wanted to interject, but Ayame pleaded for Tadashi to let it go and focus on finishing their exam. So Toyoko stuffed her feelings down and turned back to focus on the front of the ship, puppeting her shark to use it as a searchlight once more, eyes peeled for anything else that might come their way.

As they landed, Toyoko ushered Ayame and Tadashi to one side. Best to keep as far from Toji as they could right now, lest their tempers get the best of them. Her sister had just died, that wasn't an inconvenience. But, she had to try and maintain a level head for the time being. Listening to Shin, her gut sinks like a leaded weight. How would he extract this information that he wanted against someone's will? Had he done something like that to her already, without her knowledge? If he was this upset over an accident, one that he should have prevented or perhaps he knew the squid was there, then what was to stop him from delving into her mind when they first met? To make sure that she wasn't a threat to the Chikamatsu Clan? Toyoko wraps her arms around herself, squeezing tightly, as she recounts what happened to Shin and Kohana. "It wasn't Ayame's fault. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, and the creature stabbed me from behind. It was only S-"

Toyoko chokes on a sob before she tries to gather herself and finish what she was saying. Reaching around to both Tadashi and Ayame, putting an arm around either one, she glares at Shin. "If it wasn't for Sora's quick actions, Hina's resourcefulness, and Ayame's help then I would be dead right now. It was a team effort to save my life, but nothing could be done for Sora. It was too late by the time that Hina reached our boat."

MFT: 410

Amaterasu Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hina would also avoid eye contact with Ayame. Shame is the best word for what Hina felt in this moment. Shame for what she had done to Ayame and Tadashi. Shame that she couldn’t save Sora. Shame that the best she could do for Toyoko was make her into a puppet. Hina agreed to Ayames offer of healing, refusing to look her in the eyes. Everything in her body told her not to accept the help, she didnt deserve it, but logic took hold and they were still in the middle of an exam after all. Hina would sit in silence as they made their way to the next location.

She would watch Toji as he rowed them back towards shore in concern. His words where harsh but Hina knew Toji too well. He was always there showing her kindness, showing everybody kindness. He was the one who tried bringing all of them together as friends in the first place while other people just bickered with eachother. His words were insensitive, cruel and mean. She cant blame Tadashi for being mad at him, even she was mad at the way he spoke about their friend, but he wasn’t showing how much he cares and hurts for Sora and Toyoko. Hina understood that much.

As they arrived Shin looked mad, which confused Hina. She was expecting…sad? Concerned? She wasn’t sure exactly what she was expecting but disappointment and anger was not it. Shins words pierced Hina. As ayame stumbled over her words, trying to apologize, Toyoko trying to help, barely being able to hold it together. Both of them just trying to explain what had happened, Hina felt something bubble up inside her. Something she hadn’t felt in a long time.

Ayame must be so scared right now….and Toyoko…all of us. How dare he blame us. Hina’s fist clenched at her side, her face turned towards the ground so the people around her didn’t see the anger and frustration clearly splayed across it. He knew. I told him, and he knew. His own daughters where in trouble and he did nothing! Frustrated tears began to well up in Hina’s eyes, but still she bit her tongue, staying both still and silent. I thought the Chikamatsu Clan is supposed to serve. We are the healers, we are the protectors, right? So why would he just stand there? He is the one who made this exam! He is the reason his own daughters are almost dead, no thanks to me! I asked for his help and he didn’t come. I guess this is just what happens in exams right? Why would he care about his “daughters” anyways? He told me himself, Sora was just one of his science projects, why would I ever think he could care? That must mean Toyoko is just some political puppet to him. He must just try to take in every orphan off the street to make himself look better. Hina could feel her body beginning to shake. She held her head up, glaring at her sensei’s, unable to hide the pure rage in her eyes. He thinks he can stand there and blame us, the only people who did anything to help? They were my friends. And he did nothing.

“The creature came out of nowhere. Before any of us could react it had completely pierced Toyoko’s body. You can find what remains of it back in the boat. Sora sacrificed herself to save her sister, and I did my best to save what was left of them both. While I preformed a soul transfer, Toji, Ayame, and Tadashi did everything in their power to protect us and the ‘clients’. That is what happened, if you dont believe me check for yourself. It was no one persons fault, we all tried our best. I transfered Toyoko’s sould into her puppet, and Sora’s…it may or may not be living slit in Tadashi and Ayame.”
Poison hung off of Hina’s words before the tears she had held back finally began to flow down her face, and as they did the anger subsided to a quiet sadness. She would look at both Ayame, and Tadashi with sincere apology in her eyes but say nothing aloud. There was so much more Hina wanted to say, but she knew better. She would look away from her instructors, and her peers, silently waiting for this exam to be over.

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back