Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The Birth of Protagonists [Genin Exam]

Toraono Toji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toji would look up from rowing the boat. He would look at Tadashi grabbing his shirt and angrily shouting in his face and say calmly. 'I know that and unlike you I am doing something about it' Toji's voice would get cold as he stared at Tadashi and keep going 'Our sensi told us that people could die doing this and we all chose to do it anyway. one of my teammates had to give up there life to save one of yours because you were to weak to save them. do you think in the real world you get to stop and cry when you are on a mission because one of your friends died? that's not how life works. I will not let their sacrifices be in vain we came here to complete this mission and if we fail they died for nothing. You can get angry, and you can cry and scream and throw a fit but that's not going to bring them back or do anyone any good because at the end of the day I am not the one you are mad at because I didn't fail to save our friends. I saved you and you can be mad at me for it or you can pick up the shattered remains of your dignity and actually be useful'

Toji would keep using muscle control to get them to shore then deliver the create bowing and saying 'Have a pleasant day' Toji would then give his sensi a full run down of the events as best he could

Last edited:

Hayate Tadashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What are you even rambling about Toji?! Were you not paying attention at all?! I stood my ground and I fought the monster! I protected my team from getting hurt even worse Toji!..." He pauses for a moment then tightens his grip on Toji's shirt. "I was ready to die to protect my team Toji, your plan was to run away like a coward! You act big and tough but when it comes down to it I don't think we could trust you to fight when the time comes. You can act high and mighty, and say I'm not doing anything and that I'm weak, but you're just wrong Toji! Nobody here is working harder than I am at becoming stronger to protect the people they care about!!!" As he lashes out the area around Tadashi would have increasingly rough wind blowing around him as his emotions flood out in rage. "Whatever friendship we had is over, I can't be friends with someone who calls their friend dying an inconvenience to a fucking box." Just after Ayame pulls on Tadashi's arm and seeing and feeling her there the winds stop abruptly. Suddenly calmer Tadashi calmly says "Fine. Let's go." He then goes onto the other boat with his squad and watches the waters for any more danger as they move towards the island like Kohana instructed.

At the island Tadashi listens to Shin Sensei and his classmates as they recount the events that occured out on the water. He taps his foot as he hears Toji's retelling of the events and then it's his turn to speak up. "Ayame and Toyoko are not to blame for my teams failure Sensei, I am still not strong enough to protect the people I care about. I will continue to grow and take this as a lesson to try even harder... Tadashi bows to Shin and Kohana. "I am deeply sorry for your loss today. I was also upset about how events unfolded, and even more so when Toji called them an inconvenience to the client." Tadashi would stay bowed for several seconds of silence and then stand back up waiting for Shin's instructions and words that would follow.

Word Count 365

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
After seeing the emaninees' display, Uzi proceeded to access each of them individually. He'd keep his remarks to himself, holding it in until they were ready for what he had to say. Until then, he'd keep his mouth closed until he would run into them again. 'That isn't a weak bunch.' Pulling his headset over his head, he switched over to the frequency that Shin was on. Leaving few choice of words, Uzi gave the Medic Lead a couple of names. He gave the rest of the examinees' kudos for making it so far. He didn't mention the downside of the exam. Life and death seemed to come into play, each student was given their view of the situation. Uzi viewed this a bit more than their actual success in the exam, as he hadn't expected such an outcome. Their reactions were taken note of.

After his few final words to Shin, he'd depart. He'd have to get back to gate duty, but it was always fun scouting the upcoming shinobi.

[ Topic Left | Congrats to everyone! Reguardless of their outcome. ]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin’s brow would begin to tweak. While some of his students were being mature about this he could sense quite a bit of immaturity in them. He took a deep breath.

”Before any of you feel entitled to your feelings and your opinions, keep on thing straight.“ His voice was sharp in the air. ”With the exception of Toyoko, I owe none of you anything.“

He looked at Ayame. ”Thank you for addressing the situation calmly, but I do not want nor need a pageant answer. This isn’t a written exam.“ his eyes shifted to Toyoko. ”Thank you for telling me clearly what happened.“

He stepped towards her and knelt on a knee to look closer to her. ”I am glad you are okay. I need to make sure you know though, this is not your fault. Things happen. There are dangers everywhere in this world. But what happened to you, what happened to Sora…“ his eyes began to well with moisture as he spoke. ”It was not your fault. When a survey was taken of the undersea in preparation for your exam this creature was not notated. If I had any thought that true danger was present this exam would have been moved away. I will find the surveyors that failed at their job and make sure they are held accountable. Sora knew that saving you would have broken her internal sealings, she chose your life over her own. That’s something I am sure she got from my soul that swelled in her. She felt for you the way I do, though I know she barely showed that. That was your aunt’s influence in her synthesis I am afraid.“

He would stand back up to look at the other students. ”Hina. While I do appreciate the honesty and detail of your report, keep in mind who you are speaking to. In missions if you address your superiors with this tone you’ve decided to take with me, you will be reprimanded. I saw the creature for myself. I heard your call so I sent the strongest aspect of myself I could. Upon Kohana’s arrival she assessed the situation and I knew the status of everyone at the scene. As a Shinobi you are expected to be able to control your emotions for the task at hand.“

He shifted to Toji and Tadashi. ”That does not mean you abandon your allies though. Toji, failing a mission is shameful, yes, but acting as though the lost of an ally is an inconvenience unacceptable. I would expect someone of the Toraono to know and do better. As a Shinobi your allies are the only ones in this world that have gone through what you have and they are the only ones that can help you through the hard times. Acting as though they are obstacles to move out of the way is the quickest way to find yourself isolated.“ he let out an exacerbated sigh. ”That said Tadashi, learn to control yourself or you will never begin the trust to become a strong Shinobi. “

A tear slipped down his cheek but his face stayed strong for his class. ”You must learn to work through your emotions in times that demand it of you. Chūnin are squad leaders and if you can’t force yourself through your emotions you will never be given the opportunity to take in that role and you will be a Genin for the rest of your life.”

He took a moment to gather himself, clearly at the verge of crying himself at the lost of his child as the front he out on immediately at the arrival of his students began to fade away.

”I expect each of you to take what happened today as an opportunity to learn and do better, be better. You all have lost a comrade, a sister, a cousin, a friend. Don’t ever let that happen again. Find the strength to overcome the impossible.“

He turned to Ayame, Toyoko, and Hina. ”Each of you wills be given a provisional advancement to Genin. Meet me at the Omni Prime Medical Facility in one week to begin your training as a Medical Shinobi. Once you have proven that you can be reliable MiT your Genin rank will be solidified. I expect all three of you to work towards Chūnin as well as completing your Mednin training.“

He looked at Tadashi and Toji, his face a little more dissatisfied. ”I doubt you were all aware, but an ANBU Captain was present for the exams, and while I believe both of you have maturing to do before being worthy of the position of Genin, he is requesting to speak with both of you at the village gates in a week time. Be there at sunrise and ask the attending Shinobi to speak with their captain. Your fate is in his hands. I would send both of you back to the Academy as your Jōnin sensei, but his position as ANBU Captain supersedes the rank of Jōnin. While I do not wish for either of you to train in my Omni Prime Medical Facility, he claims to have use for both of you as working Genin. Be grateful for that.“

Shin would wave his hand and a stare case would appear behind him, leading back up to the commercial district of the village above.

”At the moment, consider yourselves Genin, but the point to prove yourselves is just starting. And if you thought the Academy was hard, you’re not going to like what is now standing before you.“

[Topic Left]

((OoC: MiT awarded to Ayame, Toyoko, and Hina. Genin awarded to Tadashi and Toji))

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back