Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Cleansing Flame [Meeting Thread]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The meeting was ending and Kagemaru had opted to not take a seal. However this did not mean he wouldn't be part of the group. It only meant he would not willfully take up a crest that would signify his unyielding allegiance when that was not the case. He would help them if they needed, provided that the payment for his services were sufficient. He did however find Akkuma's response somewhat intriguing.

I prefer information I have to work for. Its usually more accurate. He mentally responded to Akkuma. His response was accompanied by a snarky grin signifying the joke he was relaying at Akkuma's expense. Akkuma may have been keen enough to discern that he was insinuating that anyone willing to openly boast about their strength or plans were not to be 100% believed. But perhaps Akkuma was correct about every word he spoke. Though Kagemaru would return the favor in kind.

I'll take your words into consideration. Though be careful not to overestimate yourself. Confidence is a good quality to have but its also very easy to lose one's self in it. But we'll talk physically soon. This mental link along with my other abilities are beginning to give me a migraine. We'll continue this later. Getting up from his seat, the Hyuuga would make his way out of the cave but not before saying a few parting words.

I'll be back. Like I said earlier... I was stuck in a cave for about 5 years... forgive me if I'm not too keen on staying in one for a while. If you need me... I'll find you. He then made his exit because several things would happen after this meeting and in order to keep continuity, he had to leave in order for some of them to make sense.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
After word from Akkuma Uziuke would nod and look to the ground. He took moment to think things over before accepting his own seal. He knew the Miroku Clan's endeavors came first. Whatever tasks this new group gave him would be done, but the Miroku Clan took top priority.

It was only moments later when Akkuma stepped through a void asking Yong and Uzi to follow. The teen knew Yong from somewhere, though it had been so long that it was quite the task to remember. Uziuke himself took a moment to look at the seal and come to an understanding of what it meant. 'A new home...' 'Of course this means more responsibility boy. I hope you understand what you are getting into.' The boy's demon spoke to him, snapping him out of his thoughts. He hadn't heard from his demon since he last gained back control of his body, but it let him know that it was still lurking around deep inside of him.

Ayano, the boy's white Fox moved to his side. It nudged the boy before walking into the void that Akkuma made. Uziuke kept his seal close, walking through the void while wondering what Akkuma had up his sleeve.

[ MFT | WC: +200 ]
[ Topic Left ]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Hmph.” Akechi shrugged, glancing at some of these people as they left. Truth be told, he believed a couple of them to be more of an obstacle than actual allies. There were too many unknowns, and there were too many egos that placed considerable strain on the relationship of the collective. Akkuma seemed to believe that his family was above that of the group and their mission. They weren’t, and he needed to understand that each of his illogical actions had unfavorable repercussions for the rest of the group. Eventually, he would need to be cut off, and Akechi would be the one to do just that. After all, he didn’t threaten to kill anyone, but he did promise such a solution if it came down to that.

Same with Mr. Spymaster. He didn’t trust that man either. There was something that was off about him. Something that gave Akechi an ominous feeling when he was around, and also caused him to suspect him and his reasoning for being there. Onamuji seemed to trust him and that would be enough for now, but time could only tell just how long that would actually last. ”…Hmph.” Another grunt was all that this group was met with as the Uchiha turned on his heels and followed Onamuji into the center area. All the remaining group members would see is the Uchiha symbol, emblazoned across his back as the large stone door closed behind them.

[Topic Left w/ Onamuji]

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[color=white].[/color]"]Yong watched on passively as the short lived meeting came to a close. He listened... He learned... He was disappointed...

Akumma's portal shimmered in the air, a gateway to follow in the footsteps of his associate. Yong nodded at his friends words before the two stepped through into realms unknown. He waved his hand at the portal, it closed like a blinking eye behind his companions.

He was the last in the cavern, alone with his thoughts... And a large box of full of badges...

This new world order, this Kurenjingu-en, the Cleansing Flame, it was beginning to look a lot like the old world order.

Onamuji, the benevolent leader, had already staked his claim as the Kurenjingu-en Kage... He had appointed one of the three people present today that had threatened another revolutionary with violence as his Sennin, the leader in his absence.

There seemed to be only one amongst their order that had garnered any respect from him during this meeting, the man with the glowing eyes. He had not taken a badge from the box... Perhaps he already had one or perhaps, and Yong hoped this to be the case, he had simply not taken one.

Yong moved slowly to the box, lifting four badges out of the pile. He waved his hand gently over them, his chakra pulsing into them, turning them to chakra marks in his skin. His own form of sealing, a lot less paper waisted this way.

He stepped away, stretching his small shoulders as he began to walk from the cave...

If these 'Cleansing Flame' hoped to change the world they would have to try a hell of a lot harder than this...

His feet carried him into the open air, he placed his fingers on his temple instantly stopping the Snapshot he had been taking the whole time before he blurred away... Now, towards sand and the rest of the world.[/legend]

Ooc: topic left, Snapshot master rank used. Thanks all, looking forward to playing in the future :)

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
((OOC: Oops forgot to leave this thread. Quickie))

Quite a problem wasn’t it? There were quite a few people whom shown signs of their own greed, profit and ideals, which of course included her own pretty rainbow head. So it was a wonder how this band of people could actually bring about a new era of change when they couldn’t even trust amongst them own selves. Well, the woman merely thought of it as another form of entertainment, actually the distrust amongst them made things all the more easier for her to move as she pleased. She understood the kind of world Onamuji wanted to create. A world without conflict. A world of only peace. But to Kudaranai, such a place sounded quite similar to the current era, an era she sorely detested. There were no wars and villages seemed to be at a neutral standing with one another with the only difference that within this world people just didn’t give a damn about their leaders whether they were corrupt or good, they simply remained as the good sheep that they were to those in power.

So to have yet another century of blissful peace…. The woman simply shook her head in discomfort. It would be hell. A literal hell for someone whom could live on for eons. There was no progression. No growth. War was the starting point of new ideas manifesting within the minds of people. This world needed it and she wanted to ensure it lasted as long as she needed….

But that was enough for now, she only needed to seem normal- well as normal as she possibly could. She had her badge in hand and she headed to her quarters… not that she needed to sleep or rest she never needed such unnecessary functions to begin with.

[Marked]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back