Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Cleansing Flame [Meeting Thread]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[re-entering]

It would seem that Kage wasn't fast enough. What he'd considered interesting had already made its way here and entered the cave. Koa and almost directly after her, Akkuma. He wondered how this would play out. His eyes still recording the events of the situation as they went on, Kagemaru simply turned around and went back to his seat.

Oh never mind... they're already here. An interesting smirk on his face. At this point, Kage's initial lie had become true. He was no longer worried and had immersed himself in the character he was portraying himself as. A confident and straightforward shinobi who saw himself as the smartest person in the room. This wasn't too far from his normal persona so he was essentially acting himself now. Ironic how things turned out. Koa and Akkuma seemed to dislike each other and Kage already knew why. However, before things got a bit too sidetracked, Kage would intervene but it was probably too late.

Whoa... Shots fired! He'd interject when Akkuma mentioned the loss of her virginity and her infatuation. It was a vulgar point to make, one which showed the true personality of Akkuma. He was blunt, but he lacked tact. This was also solidified by his actions in stone, to which Kage already knew of. Koa's words simply confirmed them. But when Akkuma asked what the group thought, Kage would take the time to voice his opinion. Standing up, the brilliant glowing eyes of his unique Hakumei Byakugan shining brightly, he'd speak casually. It was rare for anyone to see his eyes while he spoke. Eyes conveyed emotion and since there was a bright light coming out of his eyes, the light enhanced his expressions. Kage didn't like this fact but he didn't feel the need to reequip his eyes with his blindfold.

First of all... you two are not children. There is one child here and she's more mature then the two of you have been shown to be. Turning to Akkuma, he'd scold him.

Really man? Throwing around her virginity... really? What are you? 5? Then turning to Koa, he'd scold her as well.

And you... coming in here trying to get us to back you up in what is an obvious plea for help in killing Akkuma. While I can't blame you for how you're feeling, you two should have much much more tact in your approach. He was mostly done scolding, and now he'd try and get the group back on track. It was true that either Ona or Akechi would be better qualified for this task, but Kage felt like talking and deep down, he liked to annoy Akechi. Maybe stealing his spotlight would 1 up him as the Uchiha had done to the Hyuuga prior to the meeting.

We're ALL here to supposedly change the world. If you two can't put aside your petty differences and squabbles long enough to see the bigger picture then maybe both of you don't belong here. Yes! Akkuma did something quite frankly... retarded. You disagreed and he disagreed with your disagreement. You want to kill him over that? Suck that shit up, grow a spine and get the fuck over it. We will not all agree on methodology here all the time. However, this should not happen again. Turning once more to Akkuma, he'd speak to the demon directly.

Your actions are directly putting the groups mission at risk and you seem to incompetent to realize that. So what myself, Onamuji and Akechi have decided is that recruitment will be handled by either myself or Akechi. If you even THINK you wanna bring someone in, you bring it to us first. That reminded that earlier, Kage had witnessed an interaction between Onamuji and Akkuma. There was another individual there that Kage had an uneasy feeling about. He wasn't anywhere to be seen, so it was possible that he was still hidden within Akkuma's void.

On that note... where is your friend Yong? He was hoping that his knowledge of Akkuma's friend was enough to put him off mentally. Kage had secretly observed the meeting between the three of them and thus they shouldn't have known that he had that information. Hopefully he was correct in his assumption.

Anyway... you two will agree to disagree for the time being. We will get this meeting started and... This time turning to Ona, Kage would speak.

... We will add to the list of things to be discussed; punishments for various reasons such as in-fighting and group endangerment. Turning to go back to his seat, Kagemaru would plop down and once more place his feet upon the table.

So for now, both of you, take a seat, calm your tits, and move on. Then turning to the Uchiha in the room, Kage would polietly nod with yet another smirk on his face.

You have the floor Akechi.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[color=white].[/color]"]Yong moved through the paths towards the caverns, the designated meeting place for this little world coup… As he approached the place set aside he heard raised voices, bitterness and contempt oozing over their tones.

He heard his name mentioned, his ears pricking up at the sound. Obviously his old companion had already told others of the group of his imminent arrival.

Yong moved into the open, walking calmly into the group of gathered shinobi. ”I apologise for my lateness, it could not be avoided… From what has been explained to me we are all here to start a new world…”<i></i>

He felt the tension in the room already, not a good start to a meeting but almost inevitable when powers such as these gathered in one place… even if it was for a common goal. He moved with his hands outstretched in a sign of supplication, though his old friend was a Demon of sorts, Yong was not, he was just a man and he knew full well the evil that could lurk behind good intentions of both men and demons.
”…If we hope to bring peace to the world let us not start with harsh words from harsh tongues.”<i></i> He brought his hands together, interlacing his fingers, ”Now let as talk with calmer minds and clearer heads. Let us not start this new world order on the blood of its members but on the shoulders of those who would fight for it.”<i></i>

Yong bowed slightly to those who had listened to him, "I apologise for my rude interruption, Now please continue"<i></i>[/legend]

[topic entered, Hi all :)

sorry for the small post.]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”…”

Remember when these people were supposed to be pooling together resources in a cohesive attempt at saving the world? Akechi did, and he was wondering where his little band of misfit revolutionaries had disappeared to? This was supposed to be the moment that they stood up, declared themselves as the enemy of this damnable world, and reaffirm their ultimate goal of cleansing the world and saving it. However, this meeting had devolved into something lesser than the original reason they had convened for. Instead of the important and time sensitive topics that Akechi planned to talk about, it seemed that his comrades had a bunch issues straight out of high school in mind. Jeers about a woman losing his virginity to a man that she loved vs. the immaturity of a man that risked the entire operation due to some sort of egotistical bullshit.

It was extremely silly, and though Akechi sat back and listened to the duo of buffoons speak, he silently desired to behead both of them for interrupting. Honestly, it was probably the most ridiculous thing he ever heard. Not just the argument that commenced before his Sharingan hues, but the immaturity in the words that they spoke. Instead of an actual case of mistrust toward one another, Koa and Akumma resorted to old school mudslinging; one of them even asking for help killing the man while another offered an ultimatum. It was silly. It was all too silly. Two fucking adults…

”Are you two done blabbering about nothing like a bunch of idiots?” Akechi remarked, folding his arms as he sat back in his seat. Normally, the Uchiha would take the floor without even a second thought. However, he honestly wasn’t sure that these people were serious about changing the world. Before his very eyes, the group that hand been assembled on that fateful day was disintegrating before his very eyes. An unconscious tap on the floor mixed silent hissing like a snake that sought to devour his pray, the man’s sword suddenly appeared at his side. The sword was longer than any normal katana, filled with runes across the base of its sheath, guarding the deadly poison that lay dormant within. ”I told you before. No. I warned you before.” Rising from his seat, he glanced over toward Ashuri as if to tell her not to react as he walked over toward Akkuma.

”I will eliminate any obstacle that stands in the way of my goal.” As he spoke he clenched the base of the black blade’s sheath, his eyes shuffling through the room as he took a glance at all of the individuals that had showed up for the cause. ”These people all showed up because they were interested in what we have to say… interested in what we seek to accomplish.”

Onamuji was the leader but Akechi was the “valiant hero” as Kudaranai always teased. What good is a shounen hero without his speeches? They needed order, and Akechi was the man that would establish it. Why? Because no one else could…

”The way I see it, the both of you have two options. That’s right… only two.” Onamuji wanted there to be freedom amongst their group, but at this point there would be no freedom. Not now. They would have to choose. Otherwise, Akechi would simply choose for them. ”Either the two of you shut up and never mention this ridiculous bullshit again. I don’t even care if you never work or speak to one another…” Or…

”Or the one that refuses dies by this blade.” That last part he spoke slowly and methodically, allowing the malevolence in his voice to be reflected in the chakra that had begun to radiate throughout the room. He was serious. Obstacles to this new world order needed to be eliminated…

Even if they were friends…

Though he didn’t waver in his stance, he truly wished for his two friends to choose option one…

If they decided to comply, the irate Uchiha would sit back down in his original seat, and silently gesture toward Onamuji to get started. Normally he would’ve started such a meeting but he was honestly too upset to finish a sentence that wasn’t tinged in animosity.

I guess some of Haruka was rubbing off on him.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[ooc: Sorry for posting again so soon... but I had to react to this]

Why did he give the floor to Akechi again? At the time it seemed like a good idea. He'd seemed fairly level headed and clear minded, but admittedly, he was still getting used to the personalities of pretty much everyone in the room. A wide eyed expression of pure surprise was plastered on his face. Kage couldn't help but first to face palm, lean forward, then pinch his brow at the stupidity of the words spoken by the Uchiha.

They're already acting like children and you turn straight to violence cause you're a bit angry? I wouldn't be surprised if THAT makes the argument continue... but I'd be even more surprised if the two of them took that threat seriously. Maybe its just me... but I don't like being threatened. If I weren't as smart as I am, and I were in Akkuma's shoes, maybe I'd jump at him for a threat like that. But Akechi does have a good number of allies in here. I'm not one of them... but the two he came with probably are. Though I'd help if Kuroyuki were in danger. Thats three against two... assuming Yong here is allied to Akkuma in that way. Koa would most certainly attempt to kill Akkuma if any fighting were to break out between them. And based on the events of earlier with that message, Ona would probably vent that anger and help her. Thats pretty much everyone here aside from myself, and Kane who would be against Akkuma. So perhaps it would be smart for him to simply sit down. But swallowing pride can be like trying to swallow a pine cone... and he seems to have a lot of it. On the other hand, if Koa were to flip out, which I really don't see happening, it would be Akechi and his group against Koa, which again, Ona would probably jump to her aid. Afterall... he DID just threaten to kill his wife. Pretty sure any normal husband would take offense to that. So with Akkuma jumping in to help kill Koa, that'd be three against four with Akkua having the numbered advantage against Akechi. Thats not taking into account the two wild cards; myself, and Kane who can really go either way depending on the ebb and flow of what could happen here. All in all, I'd say that if the two of them were smart, they could come to that conclusion their self... but they've both proven to not be very smart... <i></i> Kage's thoughts weren't guarded this time. He had a suspicion that Akkuma could read thoughts so he wanted to gauge the demon's reaction.

So how about it Akkuma? You feelin lucky? Maybe if a sufficient amount of money was involved I could be persuaded to help. I don't really care for either of you so... yeah.<i></i> He couldn't read thoughts himself, but if Akkuma could, the man would have some kinda reaction to Kage's thoughts hopefully. Kagemaru was truly interested in what the next few minutes would entail for this would be group of revolutionaries. His thoughts happened quickly so just after Akechi finished his speech and Kage adjusted to the level of stupidity that it took to give said speech, a slow clap would fill the silence until someone else was ready to speak and take the floor.

A

Very

Slow...

Clap...

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He bowed his head slightly to Akechi as he was greeted by the man and then listened to the Rinnegan user as he kept his words light and well, un-informant. Apparently they were still waiting for more people to come to the meeting. Just how large was this group anyway. And thats when shit it the fan. A woman came in, claiming to be Onamuji's wife whom he had now gathered to be the Rinnegan user. She spoke of one named Akkuma betraying them and explaining the whole ordeal and saying he was a poison to their cause.

And wouldn't you know it, by fate the man named Akkuma appeared at the meeting through some demonic gate. He pointed out unneeded information and blabbed about how he could work away from the group and then finally ending asking everyone who was right in this situation. How bothersome this whole thing is becoming. I was better off learning how too whittle from the old guy back on the border of Moon and Stone. How annoying.... He really hated unnecissary drama. From what Kane gathered Onamuji was the leader of the group. Just from his demeanor and from what was already said there was no way either of these two could be the leader of the group.

Kagemaru, the hyuuga of the bunch, seemed to act first in pretty much calling both of them idiots and then explaining to each one why. He also tried to get the group back on track which lead to Akechi speaking up and he was in agreement from what he could tell of what Kagemaru said and taking it a step further, threatening them both with his blade which to Kane, was very interesting looking especially with the ruins placed on it. Kagemaru seemed to be mocking Akechi slightly with a very slow clap. He decided to ignore it as it wasn't worth his time nor anyone elses to comment on it.

The Jounin decided to not to speak to either of the two. What was said was said and he didn't have anything to add. He looked to Onamuji and waited for him to speak. This meeting really needed to get back on track.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Who would have expected to find that Akkuma would join up with the group at the exact moment when Koa arrived? The woman's rage was palpable, there were no words to describe her lividness and shrewd expressions. However, she had to hold back for the sake of her husband's integrity. "Akkuma, it's quite simple now." She would say calmly with her head shaking from left to right as the rage subsided, "I'm willing to forgive you, if it means that we can continue on together for the common good." Koa would add softly before releasing an audible sigh that helped her calm down physically and, much more important, emotionally. Oh, before she forgot, Koa would turn to Akechi and smile, "I get that you're trying to maintain order - thank you - but if you threaten me, it will be the last time. Do you understand? I'm here because I broke out of Iwagakure, for a second time, because I was worried about this group and its members. So don't treat me like a child."

"I'm willing to overlook everything, Akkuma, if you are too. We're adults in a very adult situation, so let's just call it quits." And, wow, she meant it. Koa would shake her head before continuing on, looking around the room at the new faces, "It is really nice to meet you all given the circumstance but I assure you that the matter has been dealt with and now we can continue on with our meeting. My husband, the leader of this collective, needs to take the floor. There will no more interruptions about virginities, threats, blades, violence - can we agree on that?" The former chief would clasp her hand and maintain a very stiff expression to null and void any rage that may have remained. She was bored of the squabbling that was partly her fault but the truth still remained; Akkuma couldn't be trusted and it would appear that many of the other members felt the same.

enough.gif

It was clear that Onamuji was the leader within this group, after all Koa helped birth this organisation into the world with her husband. She was protective over it and fierce when it came to being challenged by men. "This world needs to be cleansed and we can't do that without unification. Onamuji, darling, continue please." She would move over to an commanded seat near Kagemaru and Akechi. Who knew how Akkuma would respond, it was doubtful he'd play the smart game given he hadn't owned a single cell capable of performing any smart task. There would come a time when he died, especially for the things he said, but today was not the day - the meeting, this organisation, was of the utmost importance and needed to be put first before any squabbles. Koa would shift her legs into being criss-crossed with clasped hands as gentle hues settled on her husband, knowing full well her position within this group and how at a disadvantage Akkuma was. He was readable, stupid and kind of smelly - like a hobo - but that was neither here nor there.

[ Sorry for breaking the order but we needed to get back on track. ]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Leaning back in his seat, the Rikudo Sennin's amethyst eyes were closed and his hand was stretched across his forehead. This was an absolute disgrace to the purpose they had gathered for. Clearly, the hope of a calm democratic meeting was a naive one. But then, that's what he and Akechi had already agreed upon. Order needed to be established.

"Enough,"<i></i> Onamuji stated bluntly, sitting up and unleashing his otherwordly Rinnegan. His gaze pierced souls, almost literally, and he could see the chakra in the room flicker and flare as if a powderkeg ready to blow at any moment.

"We didn't come here for childish insults and arguments, and none of us should be so petty as to idly threaten our own members or use others as a shield. We're on the cusp of revolution, yet here we are, bickering like the bureaucratic villages we stand to change,"<i></i> the sage commented, taking a deep breath. His moonlight eyes seemed almost to pierce Akkuma and Koa. There was no room now for bias or judgment. While most seemed to condemn Akkuma's actions, the general consensus was that it was time to put it in the past and move forward.

The weary man rubbed his temple a moment with one hand, allowing some peace to break the tension. Such grand talk of dreams and destiny, yet it was about to fall apart all because of an inability to remain calm and reasonable.

Standing from his seat now, Onamuji began to explain, "We gathered here, from various origins and for various personal goals, but for the same overall goal. The world, as we know it, is in decay. The elements are a part of every shinobi, yet they're beginning to rebel. Fire Country is in ruins, Water Country is a frozen wasteland, Wind Country is fighting a losing battle against the storms caused by its own namesake, and the villages not wracked by disaster are struggling from within and becoming more and more complacent and sedentary. It is time for a change..."<i></i>

"We will be the force that cleanses the world, restores order to the natural balance, and if necessary, destroy and rebuild it. We are some of the most powerful shinobi in the world. We have the power to see this through. All we need is to unite and see it done,"<i></i> the sage professed, extending his arms, "But to achieve this, we need to put ego and selfishness aside and work together for the common good. We are all unique, yet as long as we are gathered for the same purpose, this should trump any personal grudges or vendettas, or any singular desire for power."<i></i>

His Rinnegan eyes scanned the gathering, looking to each of their faces. Most of them, he had met before. They all had their own lives, their own chakra, their own reasons for pressing on against the odds. It was obviously a difficult challenge to come together, but it could be done.

"Ideally, in a time of peace, the construct of leadership would be unnecessary. In a time of war, however, there must be order. The chaos that has plagued the inception of this organization is undeniable proof of this. To this end, I ask that if you are willing to join us and work for a new world, you accept me as the leader of this endeavor. Not out of egotism, or a lust for power...but out of due cause and necessity. I began this path, and I have the ability to see us through it and to the other side,"<i></i> he declared, crossing his arms over his chest.

His tone was calm and inviting, trying to instill a little comfort in a room of tension. The sage devised the plan for a new world long ago, and Koa was the one who gave him the support he needed to step forward. It was through a chance meeting with Akkuma, Akechi, and Kagemaru that the group began to form. And now, their numbers had doubled. Once their plans were put into effect, there was no doubt that more would come to join them. However, the Rikudo Sennin blamed himself for naively hoping it was unnecessary to establish a leader. If he did so from the beginning, there wouldn't be this rift...

Gesturing toward the crimson-eyed Akechi, the auburn-haired sage stated, "I have discussed this with Uchiha Akechi prior to this meeting, and I have his support. I view him as one with enough foresight to guide this collective in my absence, and therefore, I nominate him - if he so accepts - to be my second. He will direct the organization when I am unable or not present to. Absent my word, his is law."<i></i>

That solved the power vacuum, more or less. Or, so he hoped. Recent events had shown that some people were more interested in using the group as a tool, hinting at usurping a position of control, but Muji intended it to be the other way around. He would be a tool for the group, using his innate abilities and mind for the good of the collective. Once their goal was achieved, if he survived, he would simply fade away. This was his purpose. There was no place for a warlord in a reborn world intent on order and peace, and he wasn't in it for control or power.

A grim look on his face, the Rikudo Sennin went on to say, "As Kagemaru would agree, a hidden cavern is no headquarters for what we intend to be. With that said, our first objective will be to establish control of our own territory. It is no coincidence that we're gathered in Moon Country. Tsukigakure's Shrine is corrupt, more a gang of criminals than an order of shinobi. I will take a team of 'diplomats' to meet with them and beg for asylum, but our true purpose will be threat assessment and mapping the area for a swift and decisive strike to liberate the village from their control and establish our own. Once we return from our visit, we'll establish strike teams and plan our attack."<i></i>

Returning to his seat, Onamuji would brush his robes straight and place a hand on the ornate chest he had sitting nearby. The enigmatic sage lifted the container, walking to the center of the circle of seats before placing it down. With a quick handseal, he pressed his palm over the chest and the earth below began to rise underneath, forming a pillar that lifted the container to stomach-height. Opening it, he revealed the contents: small, crimson flame-shaped symbols formed from some strange metal.

"We are the Kurenjingu-en. The Cleansing Flame. Anyone who is not willing to join us, you are free to leave without fear of retribution or immediate death, but be warned that anyone who stands in the way of our destiny will be shown no quarter. Those who are willing to accept this fate and join us, step forward and accept the seal of our order,"<i></i> the man announced.
Example2.png

Turning to Akkuma, he concluded, "Yourself, included. The consensus seems to disapprove of your method of recruitment, so as long as we can put that in the past and move forward, you are welcome to retain your place within the group. From now on, all potential recruits will be discussed and decided on by a vote from the entirety of the organization, and threats between any of our members will not be tolerated."<i></i>

It was clear that the last warning was meant for the group in general. They couldn't have any added tension of in-fighting. There had already been far more than enough, and it would break the group if allowed to fester.

[OOC: Almighty Wall of Text Jutsu! Sorry, guys. Had to hit all the bases while I could. The IC badges are a literal Minibanner, so I'll get that up ASAP.]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
And there it was, the one thing Kane had been waiting for this entire time, Order. Yes it was true they were going to build a place where leadership wasn't necessary, however that was also in peace times. This, what they were planning on doing, would be seen as an act of war. Not something Kane was opposed to at all. For peace, one must fight for it with everything they have. Kane would indeed join Muji in his quest; he would give him every ounce of power he had. This dream, would be forced into a reality... or die trying. He started to explain the steps needed and Kane nodded. Having a base would be ideal especially one that would be easily taken over. Now with the Koa and Akkuma situation handled or so it seemed. They were moving on. Muji had went and grabbed a chest from where he was sitting and upon coming back making an earthen pillar to hold it. He opened it and inside were seals of their organization. Muji had said a few more words, allowing the unwilling to join to leave without harm. Kane would make mental notes on who was leaving. The one that would leave were the ones he would watch out for and consider spies for other villages. There was bound to be one somewhere in the group. If not now, then later.

Kane watched as at first no one moved to go get a seal. He decided he would be the first one. He moved forward, moving past everyone in a normal pace. He looked Muji straight in the eye, accepting his seal and bowing his head slightly in respect saying "I will follow you Onamuji." He would then walk to the side, over to the wall and lean up against it waiting for everyone to accept their seal. He looked down at it. Were they suppose to wear it on their person or just have it with them? Either way, it would stay with him no matter what. And the journey begins...

(OOC: Not sure if I was going to be able to post today or not so I apologize for breaking post order for this)

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke looked to the flames that danced farther off in the distance within the caverns. The traces that lead the boy to his older brother indicated that he was further up ahead. Of course he made sure to erase the trail as he followed it. 'There are others with him. Friends perhaps?' The different chakra auras varied, though each were powerful. Uziuke looked around checking to see if there were anymore surprises laying around before turning to his pet Fox. As if knowing what his owner was thinking it began to trudge back to the entrance of the cave. It usually was clinging to Uzi or Akkuma, but it knew where it wasn't allowed. The boy watched the snow white Fox disappear in the distance.

As the boy moved closer to the flames he could make out a group of shinobi, but none of them Akkuma. 'I could have sworn I traced him here. Where...</I><i></i> Looking above the boy noticed his older brother. Though now the boy was concerned with what was going on with the group that was gathered in such a secretive place. Was a fight about to break out? The white haired Uchiha teen had ventured his way into an underground fighting arena before, but the atmosphere here seemed a bit different. A bit more dark, a bit more dangerous, a bit more... <I>'Interesting.' He had a knack for being late to events. It seemed more like a habit than anything else. It wasn't because he was careless, just a tad bit too curious at times.

Those that didn't notice the teen already would as he vanished and reappeared on an upper ledge near Akkuma. He reappeared sitting on the ledge looking down to the group, his red eyes spinning as he began to familiarize himself with the faces below. "What's going on here brother?"<i></i> Uzi asked in a curious tone. His face read a bland expression. He wasn't too excited, nor afraid of the happenings below. His tattered gray shroud hid his torso and the clothes that he wore beneath. Small gold hoop earrings rested in his ears, slightly swaying as he looked to the shinobi below. "I wouldn't want to gut one of these guys if I didn't have to.<i></i> Under his shroud he rested his right hand on the rather large knife that was attached to his pants. It was obvious that he didn't trust any of these "New guys/gals".

[ MFT | WC: +200 ]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma watched the proceedings with great interest even openly chuckling he'd been called a child numerous times, yet those who had done so had only proven themselves to be as childish as himself. 'Hypocrites...' he would think to himself sighing nonetheless he had gotten the general collectives thoughts. Most seemed to think I'll of choosing one side, instead deciding both parties had arguements. But nonetheless needed to shut the fuck up and put them aside. As he had said but apparently everyone just skipped over that bit of his last speech..."Humans..." he would say quietly as he shook his head slightly annoyed.

Although something interesting had arisen it appeared Kagemaru knew of his abilities and was trying to communicate with him, but this type of communication could always be difficult. Atleast it could if you didn't have the unique Jutsu he did. A wide shark-like grin was plastered upon his face as Yong walked in through the entrance and Uziuke appeared beside him. That glint in his eyes was dangerous on all standards smiling those crimson eyes would move over those below him. "Uziuke..." he would whisper turning lastly to his brother slapping him on the back in a playful brotherly way. "You bastard you made me think you didn't get my trail.." he would say with a devilish grin. Taking a step towards the edge he would pause "Not yet brother...it seems peace still reigns supreme." he would say quietly in answer to Uziukes last statement. As he stepped off the ledge landing silently in front of the group he would smile that shark-like grin once more.

'I dunno you tell me Kage-kun. Does Yong and Uziukes arrival seem lucky to you? Also about what you said...very interesting that you knew of the abilities I possessed we must talk on that and on your knowledge of Yong it appears someone has been busy. But first on your statement you know that I will have no hesitation paying you any sum if need be. Our initial agreement still stands does it not? I have hired your services have I not? Lastly do you think I'm really that foolish? You underestimate me...Unless our agreements have changed, you get X-Amount of Yen per head. Who those heads belong to was not stipulated...secondly I've already...brokered certain agreements with members here. Your calculations on who would be on who's side are a bit off...' those words would resound in Kagemaru's mind at first he would get a feeling of Akkuma's will trying to press upon him. If he accepted that mental connection he would hear the words thought by the demon as clearly as he had spoken them. 'So tell me who is really in danger here? By the way simply think back your responses and I shall receive them, no one else is able to hear or discern this conversation so carry on.' he would think to the Hyuuga shinobi indeed he wondered how interesting Kagemaru thought things had gotten now.

"I'm in perfect agreement with everything except one thing...You all seem to be under the impression that Kurayo was being recruited for this organisation. That is a misconception he is being recruited to my clan...I have no problem with decisions being made by the collective, nor in your decisions on recruitment, nor Onamuji as leader or Akechi as second. But...." and as he said but his eyes swept the room and there was a dangerous glint in them. "Not even the gods themselves will tell me how to run my clan or who gets accepted into my family understood?" his tone was cold and deadly. He would follow every order given to him but if they tried to govern his clan in any way that would be the end of his working with them.

He would smile as Kane walked forward to accept his seal Akkuma bowed his head and that devilish glint in his eyes as his gaze would connect with the chakra masters, as he himself stepped forward after Kane towards Onamuji to receive the seal. That devilish grin upon his face "Always Muji like I have been from the start..." he would say his eyes moving from Onamuji to Koa "Otherwise I wouldn't have made the promise I did." that was all he would say in regards to that as he walked past Kane giving him another nod before disappearing back up beside Uziuke. Whom he would grab and take through a void reappearing beside Yong giving him a devilish grin. "Uziuke this is Yong...like a brother to us if you will. Oh and this lovely woman..." he would say his gaze moving to Kudaranai as he spoke. "Is Mad Kuda-chan..." he would say with in a playful teasing voice and wink before continuing. "She liked me so much she took an arm..." he would say with a devilish laugh that would echo slightly before gesturing to Kane. "That man is Kane a comrade from Kiri..." he would say with that wide devilish grin amongst allies of other agenda's to. But that could be elaborated upon later, next he would gesture to Onamuji and Koa. "These two are the initial starters of this little band of would be world changers." he would say before gesturing to Kagemaru. "That is Kagemaru and for some reason the feeling that he is watching you is inescapable at the best of times. At least I always feel like he's watching me..." completely unaware just how right his instinct was. "Smiling he would say all in all he seems to be a most agreeable fellow, at least I like him. His values are easy to understand well atleast to me. Then lastly you have mister Akechi and his friend." he would say giving the girl who gave off an unusual aura a wave. Before continuing on with his introductions "Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of making her acquaintance yet...but anyways I guess you could say Akechi is the Hero of the group in virtues haha. Oh by the way as you probably noticed he's an Uchiha like you." he would say with emphasis on the you part so that his brother would know he possessed the Eternal Sharingan as well.

Standing there he surveyed the room and he couldn't help but wonder just how much this band of ninja would accomplish. If they're passion could be kept fuelled the limits to their success would only be what they perceived to be their limits. There was something about the aura that was being emanated by the demon that was even more dangerous then usual, instead of the aura's usual vibe if malice and despair. An almost madness like effect could be felt almost pulsating from him, unfortunately it was one of the many symptoms of his genetic nature and a side effect of the thousands if souls he had devoured human and demon alike.

MFT

8: Demonic Mindlink (Akkuma&Kage Red means Akkuma is thinking it through the Mindlink)
CRPJ's Effect: Allows Akkuma and up to X-amount of people to communicate via telepathy.
Example RP of how it will be used: Akkuma could feel the meeting heading down a bad road and decided to inform the others of their next actions "Alright be prepared watch the guards I'll get the old man." thought the demon he heard his teams acknowledgements and their usual rowdy thoughts of what they'd do should that happen. Chuckling he smiled a wide devilish grin as the first guard reached for his katana "Now!" thought the sage and his team disabled the two guards before they could even get a strike off. While Akkuma moved with blinding speed towards the old man coming to a stop in front of him. "Now that was silly wasn't it..." he said with a confident grin upon his face.
Reason why it cannot be used in battle: It would be impossible to maintain that kind of link in the heat of battle the chakra control required to accomplish such a feat is impossible to acquire.

Edited to fix mistake done

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
...No good.

So much seemed to be going on that demanded the patched-up revenant's full attention, but the irritation within her gut would have none of it. Nausea overwhelmed her to the point where the genin's vision blurred, and it became hard to hear. Her mouth salivated with the thick maroonish liquid of her tainted blood, her body threatening to purge itself of the unwanted non-human contents she had devoured.

"......." With an unfocused apathetic stare, the genin stood up and walked to the door, excusing herself from the scene she could only vaguely hear through her own discomfort. It seemed Akechi was well on his way of accomplishing what he set out to do; although her emotions tended to be as dull as her expressions, she did feel some guilt from leaving his side when she may have been useful. Alas, some things couldn't be helped.

Hand covering her mouth, she stumbled off away from the meeting.

[Topic Left]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The participants of this supposed meeting began to gradually proliferate the room. There were people from all kinds of places, stories yet untold of their past but yet welcomed to be unified under the banner of one name. The woman’s eyes began to scout amongst these very people, it was no surprise that they would have already began to squabble. Because honestly, what exactly did these people expect? They were Human. Humans had flaws, incapable to think beyond their emotions. But those very emotions was what made them unique, quite different from the animals that lived within the wild that relied only on instinct. But even family tended to have a hard time within the same room much less to have a group of strangers suddenly bundled together under one room. It was clear people had their own ideology of what should be accomplished from this meeting. People had their own reasons in being here. Even Kudaranai’s reason to be amongst these misfits weren’t exactly aligned with the overall purpose. But… it was exciting. It was interesting to watch how quickly they were wanting to tear each other limb by limb, swords were raised and voices were too. The woman didn’t necessarily care if they wanted to fight, actually she merely stood there waiting for the first sight of blood to be spilled so she could relish the sight of flesh being torn into. Which she was sure the little budding sociopath would have loved but that’s when she had realized Ashuri’s expression. It seemed almost as if she had gotten weaker, which was surprising for her already frail appearance. Was it something with the food she had given her? The woman was sure it was exactly meat, it was freshly made before her eyes so it was unlikely for the cook to make something sickly. It made her wonder how could this be? The woman didn’t want to jump to conclusions but then again, she never thought about what exactly Ashuri liked to eat. Actually, she never seen Ashuri eat before… she had always been with Akechi during her “feeding” time.

“...How interesting. What kind of bond exactly do those two actually have?”, she thought to herself while her rosy colored eyes merely glanced between them. It was amusing how things seemed to click when you took a moment and thought about it. Her turtle brethren would have loved to see this moment where Kudaranai was slowly formulating her hypothesis. But given the current situation, she couldn’t think too harshly on their relationship. She had to make a choice whether to return back to Iwagakure with the knowledge she holds of this group, she well would have been able to attain asylum there while sporting her new passport for coming and going as she pleased form their village OR she could join amongst them, destroy some places, research and kill people as she pleased to gather materials under the banner of change for the new world. Amazing how differently the two possibilities were, both quite alluring but could she really choose only one? It was possible to play two sided, Kudaranai was a masterful puppeteer after all. She could have easily deluded both sides of her supposed allegiance…. But there was something about the Uchiha that made this emotionless puppet become somewhat infatuated with him. Perhaps it was the way he spoke or merely his mindset of leadership, justice and valiance that continuously projected from his speeches. Kudaranai had always been interested in human behaviorism, and she was also interested in the growth of human beings, becoming better and evolving. Was this man a key to this goal, the man whom held the eyes of the Sharingan? Oh how much she wanted to see what made him tick. She wanted the man's head and heart on a platter for only her eyes to see.

Her choice was made. But the author of this story wouldn’t tell right now. Kudaranai slowly approached the rippled eyed man and took a hold of one of the seals. “I Kudaranai accept the seal of Kurenjingu-en”, the woman’s voice was rather indifferent. Not that it was a moment to be ecstatic or lamenting over something.

Akkuma then began to list the various members, the woman was considered the “Mad Kuda-chan”. She somewhat resented that statement. She was very sane. So sane that she probably seemed mad to other people who couldn’t comprehend her sanity. But he did in fact provide her with a juicy arm that she had kept well preserved at her lab. “I’m not mad Akkuma-chan”, the woman teased by the suffix ‘-chan’. “Your arm is doing quite well though. In time you will see the reaped fruits of my research.” A devilish grin suddenly surfaced to the woman’s lips baring her pointed teeth that was akin to a sharks. But despite all this, she finally knew the names of these people, people who may very well be "materials" in days to come so it was good to have actual names to label their respective jars. You would think an introduction session would be the first part of any meeting amongst strangers but Kudaranai was fine.

Everything was fine.

[Marked]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kagemaru said what he said, which amounted to a bunch of nothingness. Kane seemed to prepare himself for the worst; a smart decision given just how thick the hostilities in the room had grew. Koa apologized, and issued her own threat/promise toward Akechi while she was at it. Honestly, he didn’t mean any harm in what he said but his words were how he truly felt. Akkuma and Koa’s little verbal skirmish had Akechi on edge, as he believed that it would be the end of a group of allies that he felt was necessary for the cleansing that they would bring. He felt as if everything that he worked for was going down the tubes, and Akechi would kill whomever he needed to ensure that it didn’t. That was just who he was. For better or worst…

Akkuma and co did what they did best. Yong and Uziuke, as they were introduced to the group, quietly listened to Akkuma makes excuses instead of accepting the responsibility of putting the entire group at risk. As Koa mentioned before, she acted in good faith to keep the group out of trouble while Akkuma had made moves at the behest of his own ego. Akechi’s first impression of Akkuma had been completely wrong. He wasn’t someone that he could trust; instead he would be matched with the same skepticism as Kagemaru… at least in Akechi’s eyes…

And then there was Kuroyuki. A look of pain and sickness etched across her face as she gathered herself and swiftly left. The Uchiha did not know what had caused her to burst out of the room as Onamuji called them to accept the pledge, but he suddenly felt as if this would be the last time he would see her. The little girl had turned her back on the Uchiha at the last second, removing herself from the equation without so much as a good bye… a clear sign that he had failed her. A painful tinge shook through his being as he glanced down at his hands that were unable to grasp her… feet that were unable to follow her. He had failed again…

Funny… everyone called him this valiant hero but Akechi never seemed to be able to save the people that he cared for most. He thought about shutting it all off. Disabling his emotions, entering the void, and allowing determination and instinct to drive him toward his goal. However…

He thought of Haruka…

There was still one more that he couldn’t fail…

One more of this world’s possession to keep him grounded and attached to this world…

She was the only one left…

Akechi took a deep breath and arose from his seat. Taking a step forward he held out his hand before closing it and slamming it against his chest…

”I accept the seal of the Kurenjingu-en, and my role with it.” He responded, his voice sounding a bit colder than usual. This was a man that had cast aside most of his worldly possessions, only keeping a promise that he had made to a special woman that he held close to his heart. ”Together we will force this world to renounce trivialities such as titles, rank, nobility, and nations. We will cleanse this world of its corruption. We will destroy the very fabric that governs this world and start anew.”

This was their mission…

This was the order of the “Cleansing Flame.”

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Words were being said and they had the air of pompousness. Truthfully, Kagemaru didn't care too much for this group. He, from the beginning, had only been here to observe. The conclusions he was coming to was that this group was very disorganized and there was little anyone could do about it. There was no singular entity that was stronger then all the rest, and because of that, leadership would be impossible should differing opinions come against each other. Such were the ways of man. They were all powerful, and the majority of them had understandably large egos because of that power. Hoping to lead a group of people equally as strong as you would only work while they allowed it. A tricky road to walk upon and Kage did not envy Onamuji for taking up that mantle. Kage was also an example of how little their leadership meant to him. As Ona explained the leadership rolls and officially stating Akechi as his second, Kage had to remember to not roll his glowing eyes as that would have brought attention to himself.

Because... it'd be noticeable to everyone due to the light. On that note, he'd take the time to place his blindfold back on his eyes. Everyone here knew what he was capable of seeing but he didn't want to continue casting his own light source inside the cave. Once the blindfold was properly back around his head, he'd look upon Akkuma to whom had been the most interesting of all.

Well thanks for confirming that bit for me... When I come across anyone with cursed or demonic chakra, more often then not, they tend to be able to read minds to a degree. You're the first that's been able to allow it to go both ways. Leaning back in his seat, Onamuji was now passing out emblems. Kage didn't feel like part of the team and rightfully so. He was here to do a job. One which he'd make known.

Doubt you'll want me to have one of those. I'm not here to be part of this group. I'm here to perform a service. A paid service. Your goals and ideals amount to little more then how much Yen I'm paid. Though as I said earlier, I'll do whatever job I'm tasked with exceptionally well. That said... feel free to toss me one if you really want me to have it. Then he noted that Kuroyuki had left. She had been looking sickly since she arrived and she was now exiting the cave. This made Akkuma's mental response all the more interesting.

I knew of Yong. But your brother is another story. So now the odds may or may not be in your favor... Squad wise, Akechi still has Kuda. I wouldn't underestimate either of them. Onamuji and Koa are pretty much joined at the hip, and I remain unaffiliated. Kane there I don't know where he'll swing yet but this is just playful thinking should anything happen to go wrong... to which I doubt.<i></i> If thoughts had a tone, his last few would be optimistically sarcastic.

So... my words aloud were meant for everyone and you specifically at the same time. I'm here to perform a service. Whatever we've done in the past is just that the past. Past jobs are past jobs. Though if you were thinking of fighting here and now, I'd advise against it. Shinobi are traditionally assassins. To assassinate someone means to do it as stealthily as possible. So put on your airs now... but I'd caution you to behave until whatever moment you're looking for presents itself a lot safer. Demon or not, rich or poor... my life has a price tag on it that you can't afford. By the way... I've begun to notice that little seal you've placed on me. I'm not happy about that.<i></i> Mental conversations were new to Kage. It was hard to focus on both the outside and inside at the same time. He thought constantly and mostly in pictured images but he didn't want Akkuma to see those and it was interfering with his concentration as well as the added strain from his Byakugan. Truthfully, his head was beginning to ache and he could tell that continued use of what he was doing would cause it to become agonizing soon. Something had to stop. He just wasn't sure how soon he would need to stop recording this meeting or if he even COULD stop Akkuma from reading his thoughts now that he'd allowed the demon to do so.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
sml.gif

[I literally couldn't stop laughing at this image. I have no idea why, so enjoy this. 'dat smile tho.]​

Onamuji spoke about, well, quite a lot and some would find it quite the mouthful if it weren't for the plain and simple fact that these words, those heavy words, were important to everyone who sat in this room. Koa sat on her rocky throne, amongst the others, with a concentrated expression on her face. She would listen with a keen ear and sharp eyes, her mind still wavering from left to right in regards to the stand-off with Akechi and Akkuma. Koa couldn't trust many of these people, that was for sure, but despite Akechi's outburst directed toward Koa for having her own outburst - silly stuff really.

Whatever. She had nothing else to say.

[Didn't realise it was my turn, I thought I had already went! ;w;]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With people stepping forward to accept the seal, and the weight of the burden it symbolized, Onamuji felt a little more at ease. Such a clusterfuck of chaos and posturing, and though only an idiot would consider it safe even within the group, there seemed to be at least some semblance of reason compared to the moments prior. There were the almost-customary threats, the psychological flexing, and the underlying conspiracies still floating through the tension in the air. The sage could almost feel it, and it gave him goosebumps. Not out of fear or concern, but out of that primal instinct that told a mortal when death was in the air. Screaming at him without words, telling him that it was 'kill or be killed'. However, he was no primal beast. They had much to accomplish, and only a fool would throw it away for some grasp at control. His instincts were cast aside.

Besides...at this point, it was better to watch and wait. Contingencies had been planned, and potential allies had been considered. Threats and attacks were the tools of the frightened. A true shinobi prepares, and ensures that his target is in the right place at the right time. An even better shinobi knows the value of basic strategy...allow your would-be foes to feel complacent, gather your strength, and let them defeat themselves. In that sense, Muji would not brag about what he had up his sleeve, nor would he demand anything from the group. Boasts were for the weak, to make them feel strong. The Rikudo Sennin despised it, and whether it affected the rest of the group or not, he wasn't willing to speak openly to try to win their hearts or their fear. He wasn't here to gain their love or their hate, he was here to direct a revolution.

"Akkuma," the sage called out, "If Uziuke would like to join us, he is free to accept the badge and the responsibility it symbolizes. The same goes for your well-mannered friend. He seems wise beyond his years. I respect that. It would be an honor if he would join us in this grand endeavor."</B><i></i>

Extending his arms in a wide sweep toward those gathered, Muji announced, "Quarters have been prepared. If you'll notice, there are three paths leading past this room. The left and right paths circle around past the general living quarters, with the large cavern joining them at the end being used as an open hall for various purposes. There are marked sections for training and instruction, and stone tables and seats for dining. I've provided some basic sundries and provisions in the adjacent room off the main hall, as well as separate baths for our men and women...and...others...formed from the hotsprings beneath the mountain range, so feel free to help yourselves. The path behind me leads to a central chamber used for planning and preparation. For the time being, everyone is dismissed to claim their quarters and get situated. Handle your personal effects, scout the surrounding terrain, get to know one another as new allies...just don't stray too far. We'll begin operations shortly."<i></i>

And with that, he stepped away, turning his amethyst gaze to Akechi. Coming within a bit of a close range, the Sage of Six Paths noted, "Akechi, I need to speak with you in the planning hall for a moment, please. There's something I'd like to ask of you."<i></i>

Turning to look over his shoulder, Muji looked to Koa and asked, "Koa, please choose one of the rooms for us, if you would. I'll be there shortly to speak to you, as well."<i></i>

There was a great deal that needed to be addressed between each of the members of the meeting. Unfortunately, there was no time for delay or casual lingering. This was no social party, it was a meeting to initiate the coming of a new era. And as the constant bickering had shown, many things needed to be addressed immediately...

<B>[Topic Left with Akechi, if he consents.]

[OOC: Thus concludes the bulk of our business. Welcome to the Kurenjingu-en, "the Cleansing Flame". Feel free to RP within the new headquarters. I'll get a crappy map up just to show you guys the layout of the headquarters, but basically Long Entryway -> Central Chamber (we're in it). From there, the left and right paths form a complete circle, with rooms along the hall for each member to call their own, and both halls lead to a joint "great hall" at the end. The great hall has a massive open space for training and lessons, with half of it set up for a sort of mess hall. To the left of the mess hall is separate baths for men and woman, to the right is the big ol' pantry. Down the center path from the main hall is the strategy room, deep in the center of the mountain. That's where Muji's trying to take Akechi for a private discussion.]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke looked to Akkuma after Muji's words. He liked the group's ideals and they spoke a good game. They even looked the part as well. But when it came down to it would the group be able to pull it off? "So what is it going to be brother?" They didn't seem to be a threat to the Miroku Clan, at least not at the moment. But was joining them the right move for the clan as a whole? If his brother joined the clan then he would do so as well. But if Akkuma turned the group down then he would as well.

Being part of such a clan did have benefits and who knew of the repercussions. The teen Uchiha was also sure that certain dangers could present themselves. But the fact that they planned in making the shinobi nations a better place, meant only one thing to Uziuke. "Maybe there is a chance for Kirigakure."

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma watched the others step forward to accept the seal one by one Yong had yet to make a move and. Uziuke asked him what would it be. Kudaranai's comment made him chuckle and he even couldn't help seeing Akechi as one of the Uchiha's of old legend. Kagemaru's thoughts and words brought a devilishly shark-like grin to his face. How wonderful it was to see that the man knew even that much about demons, although Akkuma had to admit even some of his demonic brethren were unnerved by his abilities. Akkuma couldn't help but feel a little doubt in e mans abilities, he was meant to be the spy of the group and he talked of this stealth yet he knew so little of where the allegiance of the others was. Onamuji then gave a brief description of the temporary HQ and then request a private audience with Akechi. "Uziuke the clan has formed an alliance with this Organization. I have joined this Organization you do not need to do so if you do not desire it. But you know our rules...even if you do not join if there is a task. You are given it must be followed, although you are a member of our council. If you see great issue with it we can discuss this later..." he would say giving his brother a warm smile but the look in his eyes would let Uziuke know he thought it was the right thing to do.

'Kagemaru thank you...yes I'm one of the few capable of establishing such a connection...although I'm interested in your knowledge of Yong. Also Kagemaru you still seem to be underestimating me and it is a most disappointing thing. So I will let you in on something...I'm a lot more prepared then everyone thinks...' his mental conversation with the Hyuuga was brought to a temporary halt as flashes of images whirred through his mind. He saw himself and Kane flashes of their encounter in an amazingly broad yet incredibly focused vision all at once, he saw Onamuji and himself and their encounter over Koa's message. The images flooded his mind and he partially transformed to regain control of the link, his veins briefly pulsing black and his pupils turned their beautiful yet deadly star filled night color. He remained perfectly still his body statue-like not even a sign of breathing from him a reflex of his old Anbu days.

It was all he could do to quell his rage at the man whom he was connected to, it quickly passed as fast as it had overwhelmed him and he continued on. 'Someone has been busy I can't say I blame you...but you sneaky bastard. Hahaha least I know I wasn't being paranoid my senses weren't telling me I was being watched for no reason, I thought I might finally be getting paranoid. Anyways yes...did you think you could escape the curse seal that easily? Admittedly at first I thought you had but when we met again here tonight...I could feel you. My chakra adapting to your system. In time you will see it as a gift, that is of no doubt to me.' he would think to the shinobi he was starting to have a large amount of respect for Kagemaru.

But he had to continue he would not let himself be underestimated not with the dangers it held in such circumstances. 'I'll give you these bits of information for free...Kane and myself are a lot friendlier then you know. It seems you missed the broad concept of our encounter...but that's enough on that I'm sure you get the point. Also Kudaranai isn't stupid she'd assess the situation easily enough, the side of the winners would be her choice. I give you this this next bit of advice because I see you as a man who I could see being a friend and comrade in the future...don't underestimate me it will be the biggest mistake of your life. People are more complex then they appear...perhaps I want certain members of this group to have the impression I'm a mad dog with which to be directed. Meanwhile the majority know in truth just how capable I am...there is much potential for the future Kagemaru. One day this group will inevitably fall apart...but I am slowly working to ensure that is a future that will not be fated for us. You will see...I am truly a demon there is a reason why my own kind fear me. Even amongst them I'm a demon...but don't be foolish even the Kami have their moments.' he would think it to Kagemaru, those crimson eyes moving to hold him with a deadly seriousness.

That usual charming grin appeared on his face and he turned to Onamuji "I will leave that up to Yong...trust me if he graces this Organization with his skills. He'll prove a valuable asset and ally to you." he said in that friendly tone though he would take a few steps towards the man. Those crimson eyes locking with Onamuji's rippled Rinnengan. "When you get the chance I would like to speak with you in private...that is if I'm trusted enough to do so. If not or you can't make the time..." he would shrug with a calm face "No problem...but it is a personal matter and I'd appreciate your discretion." he would say with that usual devilishly shark-like grin upon his face. Although their was something in his gaze that the Rikudo Sennin would think unfamiliar expression to be held in his gaze. Before his gaze would move to Koa "You have no need to fear I still intend to uphold my promise...but this is a private matter that I must discuss with Onamuji. I would appreciate it if you could see fit to allow me some of his time." he would say with a small smile upon his face their was something about him that was different. This demon was very complicated he had an idea for something...but for it he would need Onamuji's help. He didn't know if the man would help him or not depending on what he did could depend on what Akkuma did in the future.

Suddenly he would turn on the spot walking back to Uziuke and Yong "I wish to discuss something with you both when you find the chance...seek me out and we will go to our usual place of discussion. There's personal matters I must discuss with you both...don't worry Onamuji we will not stray too far." he would say chuckling with his last remark with the wave of his hand he would summon a void and enter it! it would remain open behind him for Uziuke or Yong to follow if they wished to if they followed or stayed it would close once he knew what they were doing.

'I do look forward to our next discussion I would prefer a more comfortable place for our next one but...though I will leave that up to your unique abilities to track me down.' once the. Hyuuga replied the connection would be severed by the demon as he departed he had much to do and so little time to do so.

Topic Left
W/ Uziuke and Yong if they follow
The void will close once everyone does their reply or leave post.
MFT
Spelling mistake fixed

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[I have nothing to add here, whhhhhhhy this makes writing so haaaard.]

Koa sat stationary for a few more moments, not really taking much notice of anything anymore. She had already accepted what the group was about, having co-founded the idea in the first place, so saw the rest of this information silly and of no use to her. She would nod her head before a graceful standing position was made. It was time to leave, time to rest, she had barely slept since arriving in Moon and just needed to sleep... The former chief would make her way out of the cavern without saying much to anyone, really.

[Topic left. Omg. Crap-tastic.]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
And so the meeting came to a close. Kane was his normal self and after this meeting... well he was ready to go outside and be on his own. Plus... there was always an errand to run now wasn't there? Oh by hell.. yes there was but! that could wait. He was now headed to the beach... Time to relax on that nice comfy sand as the breeze would hit his face.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back