Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Dark Descent [Tutor] [Teke]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was a faint whiff of alcohol about the air, but only the keenest of noses would pick up on that over the vile, pungent aroma that crept throughout the seedy Red Light district. It was especially muggy today as the thick, dark clouds blotted out the sun but remained a hot day. Thankfully night would soon be upon them, the appointed hour in which he called for her, this 'Teke'. They had given him her file, or what little they really had on the kid, but Kaen opted not to read it. Reading someone's file doesn't mean you know the person, I mean hell... Reading his own file would tell them almost nothing about Kaen, at least the real one he kept hidden from sight. No, Kaen would learn all he needed to know about this kid this night, the rest would just be a bonus, assuming she even lasted the night. But I suppose she ought to be able to get here first, that was the first real test. He had chosen this area specifically to gauge just what kind of person she was. He wasn't about to have some two-bit goody goody kid on his side. Far to complications would arise and he would hate to accidentally lose them in the field...

Kaen aggressively shoved his way through the decrepit crowd the flooded the slimy streets, each person passed echoed like a mirror of this district's true nature. The smell of shit, piss, blood and drugs was heavy upon the air and his tongue, unfortunately. But he was no stranger to this type of scenario, he had lived it all. Thankfully he opted to not wear his 'official' Anbu attire and decided on something not quite as conspicuous. Something about the lowlifes, criminals and general ruffians about this area had a certain... distaste for authority. It would be difficult to test his new apprentice if they were all worried about someone like Kaen ruining all their fun. Though the more likely outcome would be someone pissing him off and then having to exterminate a 3 block radius to get his point across. And then his little test would be even more for naught.

He eventually found his way to an abandoned looking building, a place he had heard about from a friend of a friend. A secret little bar that was known for 'slightly' better drinks. And well... there was also this other little thing, but that was a secret surprise for when his little apprentice found her way. This place was of course password entrance only, a silly cliché thing but it's not any of these sorts that live down here are any sort of brilliant. With a quick succession of knocks, a little opening would slide to the left revealing a pair of eyes. "Eh?! Wut u want pretty boy?" It was true, compared to these lots, Kaen was far superior in the looks department. This guy, judging only from what little he could see of his face, looked like his mother might have been a damn pig. "I'm here for so much fun, it's a crime..." That has to be the stupidest password word he had ever heard, but it worked and he was in. He made his way over to the bar type area, or at least the area that happened to have a few stools in front of a long table that just happened to be in front of a wall full of shelves stocked with random bottles. Kaen gave a nod to the barkeep, ordering one of the unopened bottles. A little spendier, but he would rather pay more and not have to wonder what else had found its way into the bottle. With a swig he turned around to watch the evening 'festivities' and awaited the arrival of his soon to be, maybe, apprentice.

[OOC, MFT]

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Todays was another step forward in the tiny teenagers' career as a shinobi, she'd received a summons to meet with someone from the ANBU to finally start her processing into an ANBU in training. She wasn't surprised that they had chosen to meet as night was falling; if anything that seemed more fitting for the type of people and work she'd be expected to do from here on. The name of the person she was meeting today was kept under wraps, of course, the only thing she would be able to identify him or her by was the codename "Ruin" which she liked immediately.

She wasn't really too sure on what she would need to take with her since this was her first meeting, but it wasn't worth being unprepared for. She packed herself up as if she was going on a full-fledged mission, minus the obvious things like camping gear. Before she knew it she was stood at the outskirts of the Red Lights, a place she'd ventured into before but only for extremely brief intervals. The most striking part of coming here was always the smell, the smell of debauchery and misery and oddly almost identical to the smell of her cell in the asylum which was a lot more sketchy than her young mind could currently comprehend.

The first thing the girl would need to do was locate the building she was looking for, the best way to do that was to ask someone. "Fuck, these meatbags sure know how to make a big stink over the smallest things." She mused to herself ass she pushed through the crowds, avoiding as much touching as she could though it was becoming increasingly difficult as she passed by the more popular places. She'd received a few shouts and jeers from some of the more wasted members of the crowd, she was a tiny girl who didn't look nearly as close to drinking age as she actually was, but she couldn't cause a scene here without it becoming a massacre... as tasty as that sounded she'd refrain.

It didn't take long to find the building she needed to enter, it was on a quiet street as she'd expected and that was good, gave her a moment to gather her thoughts and remove most of the smells from her nose, disgusting place. She moved to the door and pushed, obviously it didn't open but it was worth a shot, next she knocked a couple of times and waited. After a moment she heard a noise just above her head, she looked up and saw the opening in the door. "A viewing hatch?" she thought to herself and was about to say something to get their attention but immediately she heard "Damned kids." and the little hatch was slammed shut. "Hey, who are yeh calling a kid!" She shouted up at the hatch and banged her fist against the door. It opened once more and the girl took a few steps back, glaring up at him with death in her golden eyes. "Let me the fuck in, before I beat your fuckin' head in, mate!" She scolded venomously as his eyes widened in a look of horror as this small child like girl hurled abuse at him. "Ermm... password?" He asked fully expecting her not to have it, then he'd have to deal with that mess. "Pass.... what? How about yeh just open the door before I open the fucking door. Calling me a kid, how can someone this beautiful be a fucking kid?" She asked, striking a bit of a pose.

Without a word of response because who could respond to that realistically, he slammed the hatch shut. "Son of a bitch." Teke snarled and cracked her knuckles. "Okay bitch, my way it is." She said as she moved to the door. For a few moment, there would be silence before a literal thunderous pound came from the door, people inside wouldn't be able to help but look. A second thunderclap came and there was now a visible indentation on the door, someone was obviously breaking in. There came a third clap and the door would be sent swinging, clattering against the wall or security guard who happened to be in its way, she couldn't care either way as she stepped into the building, her left arm glowing brightly as yellow energy arced across her skin. "There's yeh fuckin' password." She spat and started to move further in, looking around for whomever it was she was sent to meet.

[MFT - 759]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kaen had ploughed well through half the bottle before she had arrived, even made a few bucks betting on the 'entertainment'. Not anything to brag about, but enough to buy another drink or two before the night was over. Kaen was beginning to wonder if this kid was even gonna show up, perhaps she was kidnapped, or perhaps the more likely outcome of being taken alive to be used for all sorts of nefarious activities. But again, that was all part of the first test, if you can get here, that's a step in the right direction. "Oi! Don't let'em get on your inside damnit! Oh come on! God damnit..." A thick burly man approached Kaen, he had lost a bet and it was time to payup. Yes he could have probably just murdered the guy, but damnit, not every night has to be someone getting killed over some petty shit. "Yeah yeah yeah, here's your damn money. Lemme get uh..." Kaen was about to place some bets on the next event, but something interrupted him. A thundering boom echoed from the front of the 'establishment'. Just about everyone turned their head to see just what the hell was going on. A another loud boom and then a huge crash!

The place went dead silent in response to the sudden intrusion. A large puddle of blood was forming on the floor as the door man was crushed under the sheer force of the door slamming into him. Immediately the barkeep, who coincidentally happened to be the owner, stepped right up and attempted to reprimand the tiny figure that stepped through proclaiming her 'no password needed' attitude. "Hey you! What the hell's the big fuckin' idea?! God damn chakra users, ur' all the same. I'm sick and fuckin' tired of repeating myself, contestants enter in the back! You better hope your contract holder is in here, lest I take it out on ur pretty little ass..." The barkeep looked around for a moment waiting for someone to claim the little fighter, but nobody spoke up. "I guess that settles that eh? Looks like we get to do this the fun wa--" Kaen quickly jumped out of his seat sending the metal stool screeching across the floor, again grabbing everyone's attention. He feigned a nervous cough and approached the grizzly scene at the front of the bar. "Sorry sorry, she's mine. Ya know how these little power brats can be. They never learn. Sorry bout your man. I'm sure we can come to some agreement..." Kaen slid close up to the barkeep and slid a couple high figure bills into the front pocket of his shirt. The barkeep looked around for a second before responding. "Wadda ya'll starin at huh?! Get back to ur fuckin' drinks and shutup." He turned to Kaen and the girl. "Look, you can't just breakin in like this. I know where we are but god damnit we have some standards. Now we can look past this little incident, but if she's gonna be fightin, I'll need to see her papers." Kaen glanced around to be sure nobody was paying attention and were minding their own. "Well you see..." Kaen reached back into his pocket and pulled out a few more large bills and slid them into his pocket again. "We're not exactly legal, but that's ok right?" The barkeep eyed his pocket and back to Kaen. "God damnit... For fucks sake, alright. But if you two cause any more trouble in my bar, yer out. Ya hear?" Kaen chuckled a bit; "Yeah yeah, we get it old man." Kean turned to Teke; "Let's go kid."

Kaen retrieved the half drank bottle on his way back and stole a glass from behind the counter before ending up at a corner booth, sliding into one side. Once Teke arrived he would pour a little of the strange but extremely strong smelling liquid into the glass and slid it over to Teke. "You're old enough to drink, yeah? Never mind, don't answer. I don't care." This girl matched the description he was given, at first glance anyways. Better make sure though. "You got a name kid? What the hell is someone like you even doing here? Surely you didn't come for the beautiful views and fine dining ha ha ha." Kaen chuckled at his own stupid joke, but surely she wouldn't find it half as funny. Might as well take this slow for a minute, verify she was the 'one'. Kaen was unsure if HQ had given her his actual physical description or only a name... Guess we will find out

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
As she'd very much expected she was accosted upon making her grand entrance, she quite liked the audience however and stood proud, making sure they were getting her best side as she shot out a cheeky schoolgirl grin, pretty much ignoring the owner of the bar to bask in the spotlight as long as she could. She was quickly pulled out of her moment however as the onlookers were ordered to turn about and go back to their business. She looked over to the door for the first time since she'd entered and looked at the blood with curiosity. "Hey, Do yeh think he's dead? Dibs if he is!" She exclaimed directly to the barkeep with excitement in her eyes and a tilt of her head, like a puppy who just got told it was walkies.

There was no answer straight away however and she happily went along with the red-haired man, if nothing else he seemed to act like he knew her so that was as good a lead as any. If it turned out he was just some rando trying to proposition her however she'd waste little time eating his face right off, but for now, all was legit. She sat herself down inside the booth, across from who she assumed was Ruin and folded her arms onto the table, she watched as he poured a drink and pushed it to her, she gave it a sniff and wrinkled her nose. "Nah, alcohol is nasty for the most part... unless... okay hang on one sec big guy!" She announced, grabbing the cup and bouncing over to the door where the crushed guard was likely being tended to at least somewhat, Teke would simply push her way in and look for wherever the blood was coming from then use that wound to top up her glass. "Appreciated." She said with a sarcastic tone before hastily returning to the table with her odd blood cocktail, dipping a finger in and giving it a quick stir. "The names Teke, I'm here to meet you I assume." She said, now licking her finger clean, pulling a face. "A little better I guess... but yeah, I assume you're here for me and I'm here for you. Not really sure how much I can say other than that. Just, training yeh know?" She said with a shrug, nursing the drink pretty slowly, her first real taste of alcohol and so far she wasn't a fan, even with the inclusion of human blood.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Teke would interrupt Kaen for a moment and take her glass over to the front door. Kaen looked on with curiosity, intrigued to know what the kid was up to. A pair of thug looking fellas were tending to the crushed man, having only pried the door off his body before Teke arrived. It was painfully obvious the guy was not alive and would not be joining the land of the living again. His entire skull was caved inwards, eyeballs hanging loosely out of their sockets, even a trace amount of strange goo leaking from his ears. The two men stopped as she approached, a fearful look in their eye. Seemed they knew what 'chakra users' meant and didn't aim to get in her way. The glass filled up nicely from the newly opened orifice that was his face hole and she happily trotted back to the table.

Kaen cocked his head to the side raising a single brow. He wasn't entirely sure if this was a prank that the kids do now-a-days or if this little girl was the perfect match to be his apprentice. There was no way HQ just HAPPENED to set them up together and the pieces just fell into place like this, right? Kaen cleared his throat of the excitement that was beginning to build up and tried to continue as straight faced as he could. As difficult as that sounds, he managed... kinda. "Yes, well... Pleasure to meet you Teke. I am 'Ruin' as I'm sure they told you. We're gonna keep it, for the most part, professional until I know for certain you got the 'stuff'. That alright with you? Course it is, why else would you be here." In the background there was a scuffle to be seen and heard. But this was more of a staged fight and less a random bar brawl. It seemed this pleasant establishment housed a private arena with a betting system in place. Most of the contestants were nothing special, usually just bums picked off the streets to get 5 minutes of entertainment use out of them. But Kaen had a little something special planned for the evening. He raised his hand and nodded towards the big burly guy that had bugged him about a payment, evidentially he was giving him some sort of signal. Don't worry, you'll find out in just a second....

"So before we actually get underway, they allowed me to conduct a little test to see whether you actually qualify or not. Usually it would be some written test or a show of skill against a practice dummy, or some other incredibly boring thing. But I aim to spice things up a bit. You got here unscathed, you seem to have passed the first test. I got another lined up that should be revealed any minute now..." Kaen took up his bottle and took a nice long, slow swig. He seemed to be milking the moment, waiting for something and quickly realized that something wasn't coming and the dramatic moment was lost and so too was the liquor. "God damnit they were supposed too sa--" Kaen was interrupted by a loud speaker that shrieked and crackled to life. "Ladies and gentleman, it is my honor to announce tonight's grand finale! You all know him, put your hands together for the raining champ, Tii Tii!" The crowd, if you can call it that... Really it was only maybe 30-40 people but ya know. Anyways, they all stood up and cheered for this lame ass named 'champ' as if he was hot shit. But in reality he was another one of those chakra users that the owner proclaimed Teke. He was incredibly large, and by large I mean fat. He specialized in some form of earth based jutsu but used no handsigns, seamlessly weaving it into his brutal unarmed fighting style. "And his opponent, a newcomer to our esteemed establishment. Give your lamentations to Tii Tii's next victim. Sizing up at barely above 5 foot. Give it up for Teke the Kiiiiiiiiiiid!" And silence... Tough crowd. "Looks like yer up kid. Consider this test number two. Oh and one more thing, I got 5k riding on this, don't fuck it up." Kaen gave Teke a playful wink and ushered her towards the arena. This ought to be pretty good...

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
The idea of a test being conducted in this kind of place did excite her a little, it was evident from the current entertainment what it was but none the less it meant she could cut loose a little. Quickly she downed her drink which caused her throat to burn and her face to sour a little though she did well to restrain a full look of disgust. "No more alcohol... nasty..." she thought to herself.

As she finished tolerating the alcohol a voice started to crackle over the loudspeaker, seemed it was going to be a bit of a show and dance which was fun. She was amused by both the name and appearance of their so-called champion, seemed to her it was more a case of padding that actual talent but who was she to judge? Things were going quite well till not only the guy on the speakers but Ruin sat across from her used that one, taboo word. She turned and looked at the red-headed male with narrowed eyes. "You and I are going to need to work on that I see." She growled, not even noticing the crowds abject silence compared to her opponents entrance, as she stood up she took a quick look back at the door and the now obvious corpse. She raised a finger into the air to motion that she needed a moment and proceeded to walk over to him once again.

Upon arrival, she silently pushed the men tending to him out of the way and started to examine his body. "Wing..." She would mutter, but before any questions could be asked she'd pulled his arm out straight and sank her teeth into and through his shoulder, continuing to do so until the arm was free. Of course, she indulged in the pieces of the shoulder she'd needed to remove, much to the horror of the two men stood directly over her. She was quickly back to her feet and walking over to the "arena" bottom half of her face covered in crimson gore and a severed arm that she was starting to bite into as her eyes affixed onto Tii Tiis'.

She stepped nonchalantly into the makeshift ring and finished up her current mouthful. "Okay, three things." She announced, raising her hand into the air, with three bloody fingers aloft. "One, the next person to refer to me as a kid gets added to my lunch menu. Two, is this a fight to the death? Three, If not, can it be?" With her words spoken, she went right back to gnawing on her pre-fight snack with vigor.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kaen chuckled a bit as he admired her aggressive spirit towards his impromptu nickname. He made a mental not to only use 'kid' if he was looking to get under her skin. Everyone began to whisper and murmur in reaction to her sheer brutality and strength. Someone of her size and stature should not have been able to so easily rip a man's arm off. More so disturbing, for the general masses anyways, was the little 'snack' she had procured for herself. Kaen was beginning to see why they had sent her to him, surely she was just as bold out in public. He pondered for a moment if they really did know where he came from and just what he was... He shook his head free of that silly notion and watched his little contestant take to the stage.

"Okay, three things." She boldly announced, raising her hand into the air, her hand drenched in fresh crimson blood. "One, the next person to refer to me as a kid gets added to my lunch menu. Two, is this a fight to the death? Three, If not, can it be?" After her little speech she went right back to gnawing on the man's arm. Quite frankly Kaen was surprised that nobody had gotten up and did anything about it, but they were probably scared out of their wits after witnessing such gruesome horror. These people might have been the scum of the scum, but they sure were a squeamish lot. The announcer uncomfortably coughed a bit before returning to his mic; "Ahem... We have a strict no death rule, you can't jus--" The announcer was cut off by a loud and grizzly grunt. Tii Tii spoke up and spoke bluntly. "Tii Tii say let the kid try. She is no match. Tii Tii will have you for din din little kid..." The enormous man called Tii Tii was mocking Teke now, emphasizing the 'kid'. "Alright then... No rules, fight to the death. LET'S GO!" And the fight was on, despite his incredible fatness, he was quick to start. Tii Tii made his advance within the tiny ring.

A strange and sinister aura crept out from his bare skin and floated just above his flesh. A vile fusion of his body with something else created this strange formation of energy. And then a moment later three OTHER Tii Tiis appeared in the ring. Teke was running out of room, quick. All four Tii Tiis growled and chuckled at Teke and then spoke in unison. "Let's have at it, KID!" And then in tandem, all four of the Tii Tiis bombarded Teke with numerous spires of rock. In the grand finale of finishers, or so he thought, One of the Tii Tiis plunged his fist into the ground and pulled forth his arm covered in jagged rocks and it was coming straight for Teke's face. Well she was pretty small and he was pretty big, you might say her face but in reality it was going to hit all of her, hard...

[OOC Tii Tii used Demon Cloak Alpha(Jinchu), Elemental Clone(making 3 earth ones), all 3 clones and Tii Tii used Sink Hole Fistw/ the special action to raise a called shot level and then finally used Fist of Gaia.

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Teke smirked happily, she may have every intention to kill him but he'd no just chickened out like the rest of these pukes and they call themselves the audience of a blood sport. She took another large bite out of her human wing before tossing it back out of the ring, Her eyes sharpened as the large blob of a man used that one word that he shouldn't have bothered wasting his breath on. "Oh, I wanted to play a little first, but I can see you'd rather just see how outmatched you are from the very beginning." She called out to him through a mouthful of gore, both saying and spraying her words all over the ground.

After that it was pretty much game time, she'd been sufficiently angered by all the lowlife scum just throwing their petty insults like a bunch of spoiled children, sums up criminals pretty well actually. Immediately she would shift her weight into a strange looking stance and her skin would start to redden and the room would certainly get a degree or two noticeably warmer as sweat started to bead down the youngsters' brow. [Immolation Armour] He had chosen to do something similar but unfamiliar to her inexperienced eyes, it felt interesting though.

Interestingly, upon activating their auras the both of them had similar ideas in summoning three clones of themselves, of course, they were different elements fundamentally but Teke could only guess as to what he was for now. "Heh, all-out offense? As dumb as you are ugly like I thought then." She chided the man as a bunch of earthen spires came rushing from the ground, assaulting her body with cuts all over her legs and arms, but that wasn't enough to hold off the tiny ball of chaos.

She watched as the ogre started to wind up for what was probably his haymaker. "No ladies like a guy who shoots his load so fast." She laughed. "Take that, three." As she spoke one of her clones jumped into the path of the blow, instantly it exploded into a torrent of yellow electricity that ran up the males arms and through his body. At the same time lightning started to flow through Tekes body as her own to clones started to channel electricity into her. "Now let's clean up the trash in here before someone gets injured, hmm?" She said shortly before she pushed forward her arms, palms glowing bright white and looking as if they were about to unload a storms worth of energy right into Tii Tii. As the column of lightning shot from her hands it indeed headed straight for him but at the last second Teke pulled the technique up to the ceiling, then pulled down hard, it split into three separate bolts that crashed recklessly into his three clones with unrelenting power. The entire bar would shake and rock around like there was an earthquake going on, glasses and people hitting the floor as their balance was lost amongst the savagery, it was clear to anyone talented enough that Teke was a Lightning specialist above all else. "Letting me do as I wish in an enclosed space was probably the worst decision anyone's ever had." She chuckled.
Tekes' Actions;
- Entering Lightning Chakra Style: Surge - 0ap [Martial Artist]
- Cast Immolation Armour on Self - 1.5ap
- Cast Elemental Clone: Lightning [Master] - 2ap [Special Action used to cast 3 clones]
- Cast Gigavolt Cannon on Tii Tii's 3 clones - 2.5ap [Dependant Special Move: Electromagnetic Pulse - +20% CP, a lightning jutsu can be converted into an area of effect pulse that strikes up to three targets chosen by the user, inflicting +10% damage with an increased +5% chance to stun/paralyze/etc.

Clones Actions;
- 1 & 2 Cast Thunderclap on Teke - 1.5ap Each
- 3 Intercepts Tii Tiis' attack head on for Teke.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Teke appeared to be a whole lot of flash and talk, at first glance. But Tii Tii and the onlooking crowd would soon figure out she was a whole lot more than that. The match heated up almost immediately as both coincidentally summoned clones of themselves. The expression on the fat man's face was priceless as he clearly did not expect such an advanced technique to come from such a petite little thing. When I say advanced, we are talking about it in terms that these lowlife scum would understand. Tii Tii was incredibly exceptional among these people, just not really to the world of shinobi. He had a gift, let's get at least that straight, but he paled in comparison to someone of true talent, like Kaen for example. But this was exactly why he chose here, now and Tii Tii for the test. If Teke couldn't best at least this guy, she had no place under his tutelage.

"Oh nice clones there, look at his face! He doesn't even know what do to hahaha." A familiar voice crackled to life within Teke's ear. Somehow Kaen had tuned into the frequency her headset was using and would began to feed her advice should she need it, however unlikely the case would be. She had a aura about her that gave hints towards her true nature, though she wasn't exactly being shy about it. He just needed to figure out if it was all for show or he really did just hit the jackpot in the apprentice lottery. Impressively enough, Teke shrugged off the rocky assault that the Tii Tii squad threw at her. It looked painful to see her cut up and probably suffering a few sprains, but she seemed to have a plan. With quick reactions, relatively for someone of her age, she anticipated his attack and utilized one of her clones to take the brunt of the attack. She seemed quite skilled, to his pleasant surprise. Things were boding well in her favor, for now. "Damn, that was a smart move, but you are going to have to deal with fatty sooner or later..." Kaen cut through her speaker once more, applauding her but also hinting towards finding a conclusion to this all.

Tii Tii grunted with displeasure, it was clear he had not had to face a foe like this ever in his life and it was causing him to panic. "Alright kid, I was trying to play nice, but it seems you have a death wish. Let's see if you can handle my ultimate attack!" Instantly the aura in the room changed. A heaviness pressed upon Kaen's senses. It appeared Tii Tii was more powerful than the reports led him on to be, this guy was the real deal. Something sinister and dangerous resided within this fat man and it appeared that Teke was next on the buffet menu. A burst of chakra exploded from the fat man and a dark and vile aura of energy swarmed around him as a transformation took place. The resulting blast cut out the lights making it difficult to see, a few of the lesser patrons were knocked out from the sheer pressure of the power emanating from Tii Tii. A low rumbling growl roared out from within the cloud of energy before the concussive waves of power shrunk back inwards to reveal Tii Tii had changed. Out with the pudgy fat rolls and in with rippling rocky muscles bound tightly to a sleek new body. With a grin, the newly formed Tii Tii jerked his head to the side. In an instant Teke and all her clones were rushed to the center of the ring all mashed up together. Whatever this rocky beast was going to do, he aimed to take all of the Tekes out in one fell swoop. Kaen raised a brow as he felt the power welling up within Tii Tii. This guy was far above the normal level compared to that of the usual shinobi. At best this guy was probably on par with a skilled Chuunin, perhaps even a young Jounin. "Here's your chance, it's now or never. You better figure this out quick before there's nothing left of you cuz this looks like it's gonna hurt..." Kaen watched with anticipation, it was any man's, or little girl's, game at this point. If she didn't act quick and get out of the way, he was going to kill her, probably taking this building and half the block with him. Kaen of course would survive, but we don't need to get into that right now...
Tii Tii's actions
- Entering Earth style - After Quake
- Uses Antlion Sinkhole w/ spread to target all the Tekes
- Uses Demon Cloak Omega
- Uses Demonic Howl
- Uses Demon's Edict able to target all Tekes due to Antlion Sinkhole
- Follows up with Fist of Sin w/ the special action 'Lust' to called shot Teke's heart

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Teke gave the rock man a wide, shark-toothed grin as his clones were erased from the arena, she felt like she could of spit the jutsu up even more but her focus was just not quite on point as this was one of only a few real battles she'd been involved in. She took note of Kaens speaking into her headset and if he knew how to do that she could rest assured he was the person she was to meet one hundred percent now. The damage she'd sustained from the previous Jutsu seemed to be sewing itself up as her clones channeled jutsu into her, though she wasn't sure how many would notice that super special awesome aspect of her elite power.

Tii Tii wasted little time going back onto the offensive after of course transforming his body into that of a stone golem. The evil energy radiating from him was beyond a shadow of a doubt the same that her families strongest warriors used to emanate when they went out hunting, this gave Teke pause just long enough that she was stupidly caught off guard. and dragged into the sinkhole jutsu and smooshed up with her clones. "Shit... think quickly girl or this could be nasty." She said inside her own head, still keeping the cocky smile on her lips as she wracked her brain.

The tower of a man let out a horrific sound from his mouth that she couldn't help but be a little shaken by, it was an instinctual reaction and through sheer determination and will to survive she started to perform some hand seals. As she did her clones both lunged at Tii Tii, clinging onto him as they released large amounts of lightning into his body. He seemed to shrug it off as nothing as he unleashed a large amount of chakra straight into the three of them. The two clones exploded into a cascade of sparks that further electrocuted the so-called champion, Teke took the hit hard but still stood strong, glaring up at him with her grin. "That all you got? Can't you even take down someone a quarter your own size and age? Pathetic!" She taunted him, hoping to keep his concentration right on her.

As predicted his onslaught was not over, but this was the exact moment the injured girl had been anticipating a physical attack. Faster than anyone could even comprehend, even Tii Tii, a second Teke appeared behind the towering male and seemed to be charging a large, insane amount of energy into her fist. The other Teke, currently being punched proceeded to explode at the technique landed, coating it's attacker a thick layer of heavy mud. "A little too slow big man, fortunately, you won't be alive to repeat that mistake again!" At this point, her voice was barely audible to anyone but Tii Tii and Kaen who had the headset because the energy now coating her arm was letting out constant, high pitched chirps as it arced throughout the bar. Before the man could manage to spin around to meet her face, she thrust her hand straight up into the center of his back, aiming in a similar manner to what he'd just tried. She wanted to wrap her hands around his heart as the technique cooked him from the inside out, all the while laughing at the opponent who dared look down on her abilities.
Teke Actions;
2.5ap : Stunt Double - Mud Clone - Summoned behind Tii Tii
2.5ap : Chidori - Special Action - Lightning Blade: This jutsu may be 'charged' for +30% Cp. This causes this jutsu to be modded as if costing 3.5 Ap (But still costs only 2.5 Ap), and is charged during the time of the user's last action up to the use of this jutsu. The user has a -2 dodge penalty during this time, and if the user takes damage equal to 10% of the Max Hp during this time, this jutsu loses -2 accuracy and -15% base damage. This grants the user a +7% chance to activate 'Pierce' and also activates 'Impale' at that time; this will not happen if the user took 10% of their max Hp damage.
Focus - Grants a Ninjutsu attack +2 Accuracy and +1 Critical Range; this move may only be used once per round.

Elemental Clone Actions;
1.5ap : Both Clones Cast Electroshock

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The high pitched, shrill scream of the lightning that coat Teke's arm overwhelmed the small building. The signature chirping of her jutsu rang out proud and clear with the most terrifying effect. These common squabble might just be indecent low lifes, but even they have heard the tales of the famed Chidori. So like the inevitable culmination of a child's game of rock, paper, scissors, so too did the end of Tii Tii come about. It was easier than expected, almost like sliding your hand into a bowl of jello. A strange analogy, but fitting none the less. Tii Tii's hardened exterior was no match for the superior element of lightning that Teke was seemingly so skilled in. As such, Teke easily found her hand and then her arm well inside the chest cavity of Tii Tii. She could feel his beating hear within her grasp. It felt warm in her hands, so full of life. Pumping in fear as its owner feared for his own life. Kaen could hear everything she was saying, much to his enjoyment. And then suddenly...

"Alright alright alright, enough is enough! The guy from before cut over the loudspeaker, interrupting Teke's moment of glory. "He's done, it's obvious to see that you are the victor. Just take your prize money and get the hell out of my bar!" An interesting turn of events this is, Kaen anticipated this. He knew they would never allow death inside their arena, he's seen it before and the party always ends up being crashed sooner or later if things don't go their way. Kaen would reach out to his potential pupil; "That was a brilliant move, I commend your finesse. But..." Why was there always a but? "There comes a time when you need to show restraint, no matter how much of a upper hand you might have." He wasn't serious was he? This guy would have easily ended her life had the tables been turned. "Sure you could pull the heart right out of that bastard's chest, but then what? Are you going to kill everyone in here? Witnesses everywhere you look, sure we could try and cover it all up, but why would I do that for some recruit?" Respect was something to be earned and never freely given. Teke was impressive, lets not confused that, but she was still a new and unfamiliar face to him and would have a long way to go before earning Kaen's trust and respect.

"So you are faced with a choice, let him live and let 'karma' sort him out and we leave with our money. This is something I highly suggest by the way. OR... You can kill him now, end his miserable existence and live with the consequences that follow." As most first time interactions might have gone, a test would be performed. Sometimes more than one. This day Kaen opted to gauge just how far the rabbit hole went with this like minded girl. But above all else, there would need to be some foundations set, order within the ranks. If she could not show restraint when needed, follow orders when needed, heed to advice of her superiors when needed, she was no use to Kaen. Kaen had great plans in store for the future, Teke showed incredible promise for someone of her size, stature and age. This and her general ideals seemed to be on par somewhat with his own nature, this could be the beginning of something beautiful...

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Teke remained motionless, as she stood strong and proud in the center of this small arena. Her hand still loosely gripping the mans frantically beating heart, many images of ripping it out and feasting upon the rare delicacy playing over in her mind as the voices of both the announcer and Kaen penetrated her audial canal. She was barely conscious of the words of the pathetic man who simply wanted to save his prize pig after it was so eloquently stuck but Ruins words rung through her head over and over. She was very conscious of the fact that this was all a test just to see who she was and what she was all about and even given the very quick demonstration of her abilities she felt that she'd adequately showcased her best features.

She released her hold on the mans beating heart and slowly started to pull her hand out, making sure it hurt all along the way. "Whilst it would please me more than anything to end this oversized pebble and I know full well, tables turned, none of you would have batted an eyelid if he squashed me." At this point, the remaining portion if her hand was ripped roughly from the now gaping hole in his torso and even covered in crimson and gore, two of her fingers still crackled and glowed brightly, low chittering as the last of her Chidori lingered in her body. "But what else would I expect of a group of criminals, right? Eager to break their word just because they're being humiliated..." She turned, looking at all of the patrons and then the barkeep, shaking her head in disapproval. She returned her gaze then back to the rear side of Tii Tii and with murderous precision stuck her two fingers through the middle of his back, though where one would assume his spinal column was, her fingers were out as fast as they went in but the remaining blue glow was gone.

At that, the tiny blonde combatant made her way back toward the one called Ruin, with a smile as she leaned down to pick up the severed arm she'd started eating earlier. Taking a bite as she sat back down and chewing away for a moment. "I don't approve of ending a fight to the death this way, just so you know." As she said this, Tii Tii who had been standing pretty stationary would fall to the ground with an almighty crash and without looking over Teke would call out. "I'd get him medical attention quickly, they can still save his legs if you're fast." She smiled slyly as she finished speaking and took another bite of the arm.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kaen relaxed in his seat as he bore witness to destiny at hand. To his delight, Teke performed better than expected, in all avenues. Though she danced around the whole 'don't kill him' deal, he himself would not have done it any other way himself. He could tell she would need some guidance in better managing her peculiar appetite as it wasn't sociably acceptable to be eating people. But Kaen himself was learning the ropes in terms of hiding his own private life from his superiors. He had done well so far, always adapting, overcoming, he would be ever vigilant in this cause. And in time, Teke will learn to appear like a fully functioning and 'good' member of society, to a degree...

"I don't approve of ending a fight to the death this way, just so you know." Kean nodded in agreement, he himself felt the same. There was no glory in a shameful death such as this. This pile of pebbles was weak and ill fitted for a warriors death. He did not deserve to even be given the chance to defend himself, he was beneath Kaen, beneath even Teke for that matter. She proved that most exquisitely within this shoddy, worn down arena. "I understand, there is no thrill in such fodder." A massive thud resounded throughout the establishment as Tii Tii found his way towards the floor. Kaen was no medical expert but having lived with one Kaen was pretty sure that he was going to bleed out if not helped soon, or at the very least not walk again without severe medical assistance. Teke was quick on the ball with that one though; "I'd get him medical attention quickly, they can still save his legs if you're fast." Kaen nodded in agreement, the pile of trash wasn't going to last long in that state. A few people rushed to his side to aid him however they could, Kaen would seize this moment and make his exit. "It's time to leave now, don't bring that arm with you. We don't need to draw anymore attention to ourselves than we already will." As much as that sounded like a scolding, it wasn't meant to be. It was just painfully obvious that they weren't the usual 'Sunan type'. Their light complexions and unique hair colors made them stand out apart from the crowds, more so with them together. As Kaen walked past the barkeep, he shot a glance and locked eyes with him. Without much hesitation other than a salty look upon his face, the owner slid over a sizable chunk of yen. Kaen would give a stern nod as he continued on out the door, surely with Teke in tow.

Once outside, Kaen would head towards shallow waters, meaning NOT the particular seedy area they were currently walking through. As they proceeded to make their way out of the area, closer towards the 'surface' of Suna, the Sunan Residences. Along the way, Kaen would attempt to strike up a conversation with the young Teke in hopes of easing the otherwise silent nature of the walk. "They gave me your file, ya know..." Kaen let that linger a moment as if he expected a response of some kind, but inevitably would continue on, hopefully not interrupting Teke if she were to respond quickly. "But me being me, I threw it away. I prefer to hear it all from the horse's mouth. See it with my own eyes, experience what it means to be 'Teke' for myself. Let me determine who and what I think you are, not some fucking psyche evaluation, a questionnaire and whatever 'scouting' they said they did. So... Tell me, who and what is 'Teke'? There we go, that ought to fill out the conversation slot of the time they needed to arrive at their unknown destination. Kaen would listen intently if she chose to respond, if not he would respect her decision and would inevitably learn all he needed as more time was spent with her.

In time, probably soon after Teke finished telling the story of the mighty Teke, the duo would arrive a house located within the Sunan Residences. Kaen would stop suddenly and face the young female, a serious look struck upon his face. Not one of anger nor malice, just one that said pay attention. "You know that the Anbu is supposed to be highly secretive, so much so that we don't even know each other's faces, or names, not a shred of information other than what Is needed to know to perform out duties. But this situation we have here is a bit unique. You have seen my face, I have seen yours. I urge you to keep your identity masked for as long as you can, your life will depend on it someday. With that being said..." Kaen reached into a hidden pocket within his clothing and pulled out a scroll wrapped in twine. He held it out in one hand and extended his open, free hand outwards towards Teke. "I hereby grant you the rank of trainee and accept you as my permanent apprentice. Within this sealed scroll you will find your basic Anbu attire. Black, black and more black, aside from your rookie mask, that's just white. You must decide upon a new persona to take on during your stay with us, choose your alias." Kaen would relinquish the scroll should Teke take it, though he was sure she would. He would also attempt to take her hand and shake it, this was an official moment after all.

After the transference was completed, he would turn towards the house they were in front of. The lights were off, it appeared that nobody had been home for some time. It was for the most part true, with Kasen being gone elsewhere and Kaen's duties keeping him busy, the house was empty for the vast majority of the time. "Now that the tacky formalities are over we can move onto some real talk." Kaen would turn his head back towards Teke, regaining eye contact. "This is my house, I live here with my sister." Kaen started, surely Teke would be confused as to why he would be sharing such vital information about himself. All part of his plan, or so he thought. "She is rarely ever home, I haven't seen her for some time now. But that's not what I wanted to talk about." Ok now he was just rambling. It was time to get to the point. "My real name is Kaen, it's only fair that you know it seeing as how I know yours. Also, the yen I get working for the Anbu far exceeds that of which I need to survive. As such I bought a slightly nicer and bigger house than required. Should there ever come a time where you need a place to lie low, or just get away from things. My doors are always open." Kaen would hear anything Teke might have had to say about the whole ordeal before opening his front door. He would turn to Teke one last time to bid her farewell. "You did good today, Teke. I look forward to witnessing your future unfold in front of you. I will send for you in one weeks time. Be ready..." And with that Kaen shut the door. Interesting things were in the future. The board is set, the pieces are moving...

[OOC Topic left unless stopped, tutor topic completed upon Teke's final post]

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
She would look at the arm and nod, however instead of dropping it, she would quickly start to tear at the forearm and bicep of the limb. In a very animal-like way, anyone watching would see the girl simply rip and swallow without chewing. When satisfied that she'd handily cleaned all the useful meat off of the arm she would toss it back to its dead owner. "Joints are a long game, that'll do for now though." She said with a satisfied glow about her, as if this was the first meal she'd had in a month, in reality, it was the first meal she'd had in several.

She followed Kaen out of the building, giving everyone a wave with her still bloody hand. "Y'all have fun now and remember, med-nin are your friends, Tii Tii." She'd laugh out loud and fully exit the building at that point. Their walk would be an interesting one, a lot of staring at this tiny blonde girls with blood all over her hands, arms and the lower portion of her face. Such attention didn't affect her, so far as she cared they were simply captivated by her unhumanly beauty. She would look up to Kaen as he spoke, not interrupting him at any point as she simply wanted to absorb anything he needed to talk to her about, she was quite pleased he had chosen not to read the file as it was either filled with lies written by the Asylum or missing a lot of information due to her father. "Well, I'll give you the short version of it for now. Trust me it's better for the both of us this way, I don't feel like being angry right now." She chuckled but there was a hint of seriousness in her golden eyes. "I was born out in the badlands as part of a nomadic tribe, a tribe who were graced with the curse of cannibalism... along with other gifts, thanks to our patron the Mistress of Decay." She gave a wide smile, more to show off her teeth as one of the gifts than actually smiling. "Maybe six or so years ago we had ventured a bit too close to this very village and during a little solo adventure I was kidnapped and thrown into the asylum where I spent four years being poked, prodded and harassed by people who dare to call themselves doctors. Just a quick note on that too, I will be killing each of those doctors sooner or later."

She wanted to keep all of this short, but in the end, there was a fair bit to tell, still, she left out some details as she went, creative embellishment as it were. "Eventually the directors at the asylum decided it would be best to have me trained, so they could use me as some sort of secret weapon. Unfortunately for them, I met a man who... saved me from that fate and let me pursue my own life, which is why I am here right now telling you all this." She would then smile for real this time and stare right into Kaens eyes. "My current family name is Takahashi... I'll let you make of that what you wish."

She'd continue to blather on happily, giving little details of missions, exams and strange occurrences she'd encountered since becoming a ninja, eventually, they would come to stop in front of a home but Teke would still be talking, albeit finishing up her little speech. "As far as I am concerned, I am above humans. I've evolved past them and see them as naught but cattle. Perhaps part of the curse or perhaps I'm just being a realist who knows." She shrugged. "Our people speak of a child who will be born, who will take on the powers of our God that she might once again be reborn. I don't put much faith into that old wives tale, gods are not so willing to share their powers in my experience but I love her none the less." She said proudly.

Once again it was her turn to listen, after jibbering on for so long it was about time someone else had a turn. Kaen would go on to talk about life as an ANBU and some of the basic things that would be expected of her, she was aware of these things already but it was nice to hear it from someone who'd actually been there and done it. She would happily accept his gift, quite looking forward to trying it all on later. "I appreciate the offer, I'm sure there'll be times I need a place to cool off, away from certain individuals. Thanks in advance for your hospitality." She smiled, waiting for him to close the door before finally dashing off, back home for a bath, because she didn't want blood on her new uniform quite yet.

[Topic Left & Concluded]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back