Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Delivery Boy

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It rained heavily, as Sabaku ran down the street towards his mission, He had been assigned to help out at a local diner that also did deliveries... He would be one of the delivery boys for the evening.
Sadly he would also be not receiving any tips on account that he was being paid by the embassy. Sabaku arrived early to be sure he was on time. After being fitted with an outfit that matched the other employees he began his work. Being that Sabaku was very fast, he made his deliverys on time and received many tips for his speedy service... though the restaurant got them all. This continued for most of the day, getting orders and taking them to peoples houses with great speed. It was nearing closing time and Sabaku had but one more order to fill... this one was very far away... all the way across town in fact. Sighing under his breath he prepared himself for one more speedy delivery... though by this time the rain had only gotten worse... clouding his vision and making the ground slippery. Off he went into the streets to make his delivery. Deciding to stick to the streets this time instead of the rooftops like he always does. A fall in this weather could prove fatal. By the time he had made it to the house he was delivering to he was thoroughly soaked to the bone. He knocked on the door and a man answered.

What is this? I ordered two #1's not a single #3!!! I"m Not Paying For This!!! The man yelled.

I'm very sorry sir, I only deliver the food though. I can return shortly with the correct order. Explained Sabaku.

So off he went dashing through the streets once more. Arriving right as the diner was about to close up. He explained the dilemma and that was when the owner explained that the man always did things like that to try and get free food. The owner then apologized for the man's behavior and assured Sabaku that the man would get a free meal coupon for the trouble and would fix the issue the next day. He then instructed Sabaku to return home for his work was done and thanked him for his services. So off Sabaku went towards his house, unsure of what he learned today...but a job was a job and he needed money.

[OoC WC: 403]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back