Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Destruction of Kumogakure [Going Missing]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A scoff now. Leave it to the loudest and most boisterous enemies to find themselves befallen without more than a scratch thrown in the direction of their opponent. What was this person's goal? What were they striving to do in the face of this situation? Those were questions that she did not see herself waiting to have answered. If there was one thing that her mother told her, it was to never leave a person lingering on the leylines of life and death, and that was something that she listened to without so much as a flinch. The sound of metal against a sheath would sound and she would draw out her weapon and then hand it over to her clone, and she would meet it's eyes for a moment. As brain damaged as the clone might've been, she knew that it would still have the strength to carry out what she needed it to do. Now she would pace over to the spot where Kyoko had fallen after the battle and she would beckon the clone along with her. The clone would stumble forward in tow and stop where it was directed. Using her foot, Haruka would kick the mask away from the young woman's face now and she would examine it for just a moment. She didn't know this person, and she had absolutely no intention of knowing them. What was done had been done. Kneeling down, her bound hair would fall over her shoulder and she would make a motion to brush it away. Like a spearhead, her hand would plunge deep into Kyoko's chest as she ripped free the flimsily beating heart and she would hold it tight so that it would not slip away. The rich red wine of the opponent's blood would slither down her forearm before the cold of Haruka's hand would slow and coagulate the blood. Then, the clone would lift the blade over her head and sever Kyoko's head from her shoulders. A splash of blood would spatter against the young ANBU's facial features, clashing with her bright blue eyes as she stood up.

Turning to look back towards Souji and Yumeko, she would release a small breath and pack away the heart, and then she would crouch down, grabbing the top of Kyoko's head by the hair. "Do what you will with the rest," She'd comment quietly, the severed head in her grasps still dripping blood against the cold ground. The ice clone behind her would then spontaneously burst into jagged ice shards, falling down to the ground. Her other hand would reach out and grab the blade, and she would replace it back into the sheath. With one hand, she would perform a quick set of seals for Destroy Presence to remove evidence of herself being involved within this. After all, she didn't need anyone coming after her for her involvement today. And with that, she would leave the scene, moving swiftly back to her home. She had some things to do today that didn't involve blood, guts, and gore.

[ Force Killing Kyoko ]
[ Haruka's Presence in the Thread Removed ]
[ Topic Left ]
[ OoC x This post is contingent upon how the mod is right now. Subject to change if anything does change the status of Kyoko being KO'd. ]
<i></i>

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko watched as everything had happened as well as her having bound and tagged the mystery person, and had watched the woman decapitate the person as well as removing the heart from the person. She made sure that she didn't get splashed my too much blood, if any, from the body when it had been cut open and decapitated.

She stretched her arms as she heart the woman say something about the rest, and presumed that it was about the rest of the body. She shrugged slightly before placing several seals around the area to make sure she had destroyed the soul of the person who had just died, and made sure to pick up all of them before leaving the area. "This happened, and I need no thanks for helping out, though it seems I didn't do too much." She said, leaving the area.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And like that, Souji would go to work. His Shadowy Dragon being sent into the fray striking the man down who was now known to him as Kyoko of the Ryujin family. Why was it so? Because this was something only a skilled assassin would attempt. However, it seemed to be on the wrong day at the wrong time. The way of speaking the movements. Not even of the Rinnegan. No further body usage. The body language. He'd seen the woman move before, maybe not in battle but in essence he would know that by the simple analysis of her structure as opposed to the man she had transformed into. "Eh... I know who you arrre~", and it was then that he realized he hadnt even broken a sweat but then again wouldnt it be horrid if he had? Maybe so. However, it was definitely something that he was going to have to come to grips with...

"It seems we have a traitor in our midsts...", and from there he pushed forth. Sending more chakra out and forcing himself to push on. Finally with his final attack she would seemingly fall down unconscious. "Heh, it seems that its ov-...", and without hesitation Haruka would grind into her with a flame within her. Pissed completely off and she had beheaded the woman. This would be a clear signal to others what would come. Souji would shake his head, "Geez, Haru... Didnt have to be so brutal.", but he did nothing to stop it he did however form the proper handseals to destroy his presence and chakra from the area. "Right. Clean up. We have to report this though.", said the good fellow Souji. Always trying to be valiant. With that he'd follow Haruka with the other remains sealed and tucked away in a scroll.

[Topic Left]
[Not stoppin the death, Sealed the remains Haruka left behind in a scroll.]
[Destroyed presence and Snap-shot the thread.]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
mdn.gif

Kyoko
a5959f62-28e9-42a5-8b0f-113a3bdaae85_zps94dfa493.jpg

HP: 31550-5241-1060-792-10313-12400-500= 1244
CP: 23194-2750-3030-430-320-400= 16264
AP: 12 AP Next Round
Status: Byakugan, Flare Touch, Jyuuken, Masked, Astral Seal, Fractured Legs, Sprained Neck, Sprained Head, Fractured Hands Yo Mama! Equipped, 8 Ninja Wires
Falling Snow Called Shot Limbcicles:
Legs: 1100 HP
Head: 1100 HP
Hands: 1100 HP
Neck: 1100 HP

HP: 1049
CP: 1153
AP: 2.75
HP: 2875-500= 2375
[+]Sprained Legs
[+]Fractured Heart
[+]Frostbite Sprained Hands

[col]Souji
2whhuhl.png

HP: 44500-500= 44000
CP: 31066-2200-1760-5225-288= 21593
AP: 11
Water Clones
HP: 1370-500= 870
CP: 1870-435= 1435
AP: 2.5

HP: 1100-500= 600

HP: 1100-500= 600
|Haruka
nR2kgTc.png

HP: 42000
CP: 29260-6936-2480-550-520= 18774
AP: 10.5 (10 AP Next Round)
Ice Clone
HP: 11776-500= 11276
CP: 10800-620-675= 9505
AP: 5-4= 1 (5 AP Next Round)
[/col]

Yumeko
1_zps44f23ddb.png

HP: 35100-500= 34600
CP: 29587-1755-557-1663-1125-441-1050-473= 22523
AP: 11-10= 1 (11 AP Next Round)

Round 2 Battle
0.00 Kyoko is affected by all three. Bound by Ice Prison Rank 2
Ice Prison: 2875
[+]Hypothermia

2.05 Yumeko uses Lotus
Hit, Hit
[+] Ice Prison takes some damage

2.73 Souji uses Water Dragon Bullet
Hit, Hit, Hit
[+]Ice Prison is broken
[+]Bound by Water Dragon Bullet

2.85 Haruka uses Sub Zero Purge

4.00 Ice Haruka uses Hypothermic Touch
-Miss

4.54 Yumeko uses Zanketson
-Miss

4.76 Haruka uses Flying Needles
-6 Hits, 5 Dodges, 1 Partial

5.41 Kyoko Searing Whirlwind
[+]Sub-Zero Purge prevents Ice Jutsu's dispelling

5.45 Souji uses Darkness Falls
Kyoko: Hit, Hit, Hit
Clone: Hit, Hit, Hit
Clone: Hit, Hit, Hit
[+]Searing Whirlwind is destroyed

6.00 Kyoko uses Transformation
-Haruka is unaware
-Souji and Yumeko are aware
[+]Yumeko appears on the field

6.81 Yumeko uses Iron Coffin
-Kyoko is hit and bound
[+]Kyoko is revealed

8.00 Ice Haruka uses Frigid Ice Blast
-Hit
[+]Iron Coffin takes damage

8.63 Yumeko uses Tsuihouton Tag: Exorcism
-Hit
[+]Iron Coffin takes Damage

9.04 Haruka uses Jutsu Creator [P. Rasengan + Stardust Nova]
- All Hit
[+]Non-Elemental Effect activates. Bypasses Iron Coffin
[+]Kyoko can move
[+]Kyoko is still in the Iron Coffin

9.09 Yumeko uses a Basic Strike
-Hit
[+]Coffin takes baby damage

9.62 Kyoko activates Advanced Channeling Scorch

9.54 Souji uses Jutsu Creator [P. Rasengan + Psionic Rend] on Kyoko and her clone
-Hit, Hit
[+]Iron Coffin is broken

10.00 Everyone is hit by Red Snow

Notes:
-Messed up with the Barrier so I'm editing that (Searing Whirlwind being hit by Crits).

-Kyoko's alive again. Sorry about the miscalculation. Um though a future request if you have an issue or complaint please forward it to me in a PM. All this messy admin stuff could have been avoided by 1 PM. Literally just walked back through the entire mod, and as you can see the round is still relatively the same. I made a few hiccups here and there nothing that a little B-mod sanding can't fix. I don't like all the behind your back stuff. I don't like having people PM me for clerical errors with a list expecting change without discussion. I don't like these OOC pot shots. So for now on if you have a problem send a PM and I promise a reply and if any issues are found I'll fix. Simple as that.

-Due to the multiple delays, and changes from different parties, I'm going to extend this to 72 Hours. I'm sending PMs and I know people have others watching this thread so all in all just send me actions. No matter what I'll wait on your posts, (apparently I posted the mod too quickly? Didn't know that was a thing). I don't want anymore OOC issues and delays. Follow proper protocol. PM me first and if you're not in the fight do not post here and clutter this thing more than it already is. Nearly three pages and only 2 mods, barely any consistent RPs is no bueno.

[Edits: Some coding and presentation hiccups. Wanting it to be cleaner and clearer to see things or at least as much as I could show]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A scoff now. Leave it to the loudest and most boisterous enemies to find themselves befallen without more than a scratch thrown in the direction of their opponent. What was this person's goal? What were they striving to do in the face of this situation? Those were questions that she did not see herself waiting to have answered. If there was one thing that her mother told her, it was to never leave a person lingering on the leylines of life and death, and that was something that she listened to without so much as a flinch. The sound of metal against a sheath would sound and she would draw out her weapon and then hand it over to her clone, and she would meet it's eyes for a moment. As brain damaged as the clone might've been, she knew that it would still have the strength to carry out what she needed it to do. Now she would pace over to the spot where Kyoko had fallen after the battle and she would beckon the clone along with her. The clone would stumble forward in tow and stop where it was directed. Using her foot, Haruka would kick the mask away from the young woman's face now and she would examine it for just a moment. She didn't know this person, and she had absolutely no intention of knowing them. What was done had been done. Kneeling down, her bound hair would fall over her shoulder and she would make a motion to brush it away. Like a spearhead, her hand would plunge deep into Kyoko's chest as she ripped free the flimsily beating heart and she would hold it tight so that it would not slip away. The rich red wine of the opponent's blood would slither down her forearm before the cold of Haruka's hand would slow and coagulate the blood. Then, the clone would lift the blade over her head and sever Kyoko's head from her shoulders. A splash of blood would spatter against the young ANBU's facial features, clashing with her bright blue eyes as she stood up.

Turning to look back towards Souji and Yumeko, she would release a small breath and pull out a scroll, and then she would crouch down, grabbing the top of Kyoko's head by the hair. "Do what you will with the rest of this traitor." She'd comment quietly, the severed head in her grasps still dripping blood against the cold ground. Soon there after, she would seal the head and heart away within a scroll. The ice clone behind her would then spontaneously burst into jagged ice shards, falling down to the ground. Her other hand would reach out and grab the blade, and she would replace it back into the sheath. With one hand, she would perform a quick set of seals for Destroy Presence to remove evidence of herself being involved within this. After all, she didn't need anyone coming after her for her involvement today. Even though she was certain that some kind of bullshit would take place, but eh. The snow would continue to fall, sleet mixing in with the rest as she simply just watched Yumeko and Souji with her blues. Thankfully, the destroy presence performed would remove any blood from her features and hands.

"Well. . . I do have things to do today, but this evening, would you both like to go out for drinks?" She'd comment with a smile that belonged more to a gentle woman more than a killer. She'd like to make acquaintances with this new person, and she was sure that Souji would enjoy it as well. After all, getting plastered together was what they did best.

[ Force Killing Kyoko ]
[ Haruka's Presence in the Thread Removed ]
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And like that, Souji would go to work. His Shadowy Dragon being sent into the fray striking the man down who was now known to him as Kyoko of the Ryujin family. Why was it so? Because this was something only a skilled assassin would attempt. However, it seemed to be on the wrong day at the wrong time. The way of speaking the movements. Not even of the Rinnegan. No further body usage. The body language. He'd seen the woman move before, maybe not in battle but in essence he would know that by the simple analysis of her structure as opposed to the man she had transformed into. "Eh... I know who you arrre~", and it was then that he realized he hadnt even broken a sweat but then again wouldnt it be horrid if he had? Maybe so. However, it was definitely something that he was going to have to come to grips with...

"It seems we have a traitor in our midsts...", and from there he pushed forth. Sending more chakra out and forcing himself to push on. Finally with his final attack she would seemingly fall down unconscious. "Heh, it seems that its ov-...", and without hesitation Haruka would grind into her with a flame within her. Pissed completely off and she had beheaded the woman. This would be a clear signal to others what would come. Souji would shake his head, "Geez, Haru... Didnt have to be so brutal.", but he did nothing to stop it he did however form the proper handseals to destroy his presence and chakra from the area. "Right. Clean up. We have to report this though. A drink right about no seems nice... Very very nice...", said the good fellow Souji. Always trying to be valiant. With that he'd follow Haruka with the other remains sealed and tucked away in a scroll.

[Leaving with Haruka]
[Not stoppin the death, Sealed the remains Haruka left behind in a scroll.]
[Destroyed presence and Snap-shot the thread.]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Sorry for cluttering, but I'm giving a formal post here. Due to a mess up with the Barrier pointed out to me by Koyoko, some damage had to be changed. So Kyoko is still alive and I'll be giving everyone 72 Hours plus PM Reminders for actions]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Refusing to bow? How unbecoming, how crass, and how rude. It had to be one of the most utterly annoying things that a person could experience within their life. She was sick and tired of playing these bullshit little games. They were not fun in the back of her mind. No, not as much as a bloodied and battered corpse at her feet would have been. "Can we all go ahead and nod her heads and say that this is one big waste of time?" She'd comment very suddenly, looking around at Yumeko and Souji now before placing a hand on her hip. Her blue eyes would then lock onto their opponent. "Look at you, clinging onto life. How pitiful." Her statement was cold, much like the atmosphere around them. "And you fucking suck at fighting. Have you even managed to hit one of us? I think I've dealt the only damage here to these two." A scoff would leave her lips as she sat backwards onto a rock behind her, placing her chin into her palm as she watched. "Souji, I trust you'll be able to handle this."

"And you, you should just let it go." She'd state towards Kyoko, sounding more bored than anything.

[ Sending Actions ]
[ Ugh. ]

ScL8UZS.gif

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko did what she did with her attacks, having bound her opponent and had attacked until the two she had been fight with had broken the coffin and had watched the person cling for dear life to not pass out. She had listened to the other woman who had revealed herself right before the battle started speak and nodded a bit to herself. She stretched her arms for a moment before preparing herself to continue on with the fight, though she didn't know exactly if this would end so soon, since she had an uneasy feeling that something ominous would happen, though for now she would act normal, as she had been.

[Sending Actions]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Souji was tired. Tired of this, tired of liars. Tired of people down talking and mutilating the Guardians. HE was tired of people trying to make themselves look better than others. He was tired of this fight to be completely honest. His heart wasnt in it. There was nothing left to fight for when he'd already shown that he'd won. They had won as a unit. Lucky or not. Skilled or dumbwitted, they fought as a unit. And soon this would be over. And like that, Souji would go to work. His Shadowy Dragon being sent into the fray striking the man down who was now known to him as Kyoko of the Ryujin family. Why was it so? Because this was something only a skilled assassin would attempt. However, it seemed to be on the wrong day at the wrong time. The way of speaking the movements. Not even of the Rinnegan. No further body usage. The body language. He'd seen the woman move before, maybe not in battle but in essence he would know that by the simple analysis of her structure as opposed to the man she had transformed into. "Eh... I know who you arrre~", and it was then that he realized he hadnt even broken a sweat but then again wouldnt it be horrid if he had? Maybe so. However, it was definitely something that he was going to have to come to grips with...

"It seems we have a traitor in our midsts...", and from there he pushed forth. Sending more chakra out and forcing himself to push on he'd land his final attack but the woman wouldnt go down, "You Ryujin's are awfully sturdy. I wonder if its like this elsewhere. Anyways... We're you doing this anyways? What even is the point in all of this?", shaking his head it didnt matter though, this was about to get awfully big and destructive. And with that he'd feel something on the rise, so why not eh? It was about time for a party anyways.

"Eh... what a drag."

[MFT]
[Sending Actions]
[Yay more pointlessness]
SlkSUea.gif

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
83d03ede-8a39-4dc4-ac9b-90cbcf7c01ee_zps45b6eb2c.jpg

"OOOOOOH Shit! Souji, my man! Your good... you figured me out."

Souji's power of observation gave way to my identity. Shouldn't have been sleeping on this man as he just proved. I looked around at my three opponents as my disguise slowly melted away. I shook my mask off onto the floor waving at the three. The jig was up I'm sure they thought so but they had not figured out everything... The one who was bored was right on the money... yes, why haven't I attacked you all. Her head cluttered with pride would keep the rest in the dark.

"Before you ask... yes! I was sent here *smiles at Souji* ...to die... Listen... awhile ago, a Cloudie by the name Ayumi disappeared and she was an ambassador of Kumogakure. They blamed us for her disappearance and so I volunteered my life as retribution. My life to not only spare my village from war but also to spare my sister Koyoko... Now, this was a secret operation in which only a few know about... and so I must keep it that way understand? Prepare yourselves!"

Pausing for a moment I would let them digest these words and consider them. I needed them to believe these words to ensure Kumogakure's Judgement day. There was no way that one person could take on an entire village.. even I knew that. So why was I here? Why was I fighting a pointless fight? The answer was simple and yet unfathomable. If I could not take on a village on my own then I would need an army... The Ryujin Clan was my target audience. A foolish clan obsessed with battle and a lust for power. They would have never been convinced by normal means to attack Kumogakure unless they had the right push... a martyr, one of them, killed trying to protect Iwagakure from the threat that is Kumogakure. One of the Cloudies being here would only help this cause... Judgement Day is upon them Hahaaaa! Things played out to perfect. I can feel Mikana and Koyoko approaching as well. They will witness my death and serve as the messengers for Kumogakure's fall and perhaps more... My death may inspire the Ryujin Clan to assume power over Iwagakure, hahaahahaaa. Plus there was the plan I entrusted to Hitomi. If all goes well, I will see the fall of Kumogakure. Let my will be done...

78cfbfd9-6433-4922-9a4b-04e797838d6f_zps53fc9151.jpg

[mft]
[Actions Sent]
[ooc: trust me, this is not pointless]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
f7f0ff48-4408-44e2-a55f-9056d47396a0_zpsd887c92f.jpg
|
f5b89e45-7133-4406-aec8-13862accd587_zps0852aed0.jpg

I approached the great gates fully aware that something was going down... I had little to no trouble getting through due to my status but would I be to late. At this distance I was able to identify the chakra I was sensing and it was Kyoko... what was she doing way out here and who was she fighting? A strong opponent? I pushed my foot steps to a full sprint. Sure I was worried about my sister but more so interested in the man she was fighting. Perhaps it was the cursed blood of the Ryujin to lust for battle in such a way... I was smiling... on the inside.

[Topic entered in 2 rounds.]
[mft]​
[/col]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
9f9a0d6c-5536-40ce-94be-b519f2dc126c_zps99dd6745.jpg

Suddenly the ryujin chakra I sensed faded. What the? What's going on? Making haste in the direction I once felt, I focused harder to sense the chakra... a fading pulse but a pulse none the less. Making my way I came to the village gates. The air stained with battle and a dark feeling crept between my toes. What was this bad feeling? I took little time to consider the worst and continued to search. The chakra was faint but it was somewhere around here...

"AHHH BOLLOCKS!!!!!!

[Ooc: Whoot! Whoot! Fight!!!]
[Topic entered in 2 rounds.]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
860.gif
Kyoko
a5959f62-28e9-42a5-8b0f-113a3bdaae85_zps94dfa493.jpg

HP: 1244+1515= 2756-2970= -214
CP: 16264-1515
AP: 12-2= 10 AP
Wind Clones
HP: 1049
CP: 1153
AP: 2.75

[col]Souji
2whhuhl.png

HP: 44000-2160= 41840
CP: 21593-320-3200-3456= 14617
AP: 10.5-9= 1.5 [11 AP Next Round]
nR2kgTc.png

HP: 42000
CP: 18774+7200+1080+1080= 28134
AP: 10 AP Next Round

Yumeko
1_zps44f23ddb.png

HP: 33460+2880= 36340
CP: 22523-1125-555+2640= 23483
AP: 11-10= 1 AP (11 AP Next Round)

Round 3 Battle
0.00 Kyoko gets some backpay HP
0.00 Haruka gets some backpay CP
0.00 Haruka chills out and goes into rest mode
[+]Kyoko's released from the Ice and so is her Clone
0.00 Kyoko does a Hidden Action
[+]Kyoko's in Stealth
0.41 Kyoko does a Hidden Action
-Souji is aware
-Yumeko is not aware
0.95 Souji uses Shadow Possession
-Hit
[+]Souji was aware
[+]Kyoko is bound but remains in Stealth
[+]Kyoko's Transformation ends
2.27 Yumeko uses Iron Coffin on Kyoko
-Hit
[+]Yumeko was aware
[+]Shadow Possession is broken
[+]Bound by the Coffin
4.09 Yumeko uses Alloyed Fangs on Kyoko/Iron Coffin
-Hit
[+]Bypasses Iron Coffin
[+]Destroys Iron Coffin
[+]Kyoko is Knocked Out
[+]Yumeko takes a break
4.28 Souji Summons S-Rank Snake
8.57 Souji Summons Impure World Resurrection

Notes:
-Due to some people's complaints last round that I didn't post up the "Awareness Checks" I made sure to include them in the actual mod for this round. Not that they weren't there, but you can see them. Not that it makes a difference if you don't like the result either.
-Paid Kyoko back for Quick Healer and Haruka for those Hyperactives sorry about that
-Kyoko you remained in Stealth but still got hit by Yumeko
-Eh not really too much to say here hopefully everything is correct. I've checked it and let members of Dev see so I'm assuming everything is good.
-Everyone RP'd? Good should be no problems with me posting the mod up.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko watched as the person who they were fighting had disappeared, though the man who was with them had done some sort of technique which had seemingly allowed her to hit with her iron coffin, in which she would go and use her Alloyed Fang technique, which would break her iron coffin, but it would cause the person to become knocked out in which she had finally taken into account what the woman had said.

The woman had spoken about how the woman said that a Kumo Shinobi had disappeared and that she was an ambassador, and that cloud had blamed them for her disappearance and that she volunteered her life as retribution. "Now that you go and say that, I'll be proving you dead wrong..." She said, before putting the womans body into another metal coffin and putting several metal spikes through it again to hit a few vital spots though not to target the heart or the head, though as the metal coffin had broken, she would have the metal fangs branch off with more metal spikes into her body to make sure the woman was dead, and then causing the metal to break off and make sure it wouldn't harm anyone who decided to mutilate the body any farther than she had already done so. She would soon sigh and cross her arms, keeping one of her daggers in her hand as she looked over at the other two who were there. She wouldn't much dare the woman to lie about her village and try to cause trouble between the two villages.

[Killing Kyoko]
[MFT]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maybe with everything going on Souji would find reasons within himself to make this a spectacle. This was something that he didnt like doing.... buthe felt like this was worthy enough of the situation. He had not called forth his snakes in a long time and this would give him a reason to begin putting forth the plans to push this into the government of Iwagakure's face. More so the Kage Endo. He was tired of this crap coming up making him rethink his connections and ties to his country. There were so many things he wanted to settle with this. However, he felt something coming. "Nazval jsem vypustil první Tsuchikage a můj božstvo Uzume.", he'd smile and flash through handseals without a seconds notice. First what would come is, the Giant snake knowsn as Uzume and then the First Tsuchikage known as Kohanokata Mito.

". . .So. . . I am here why Yukata-san?", she'd say as they both were perched atop the giant snake, "Souji... Why have you summoned us and I think I sense something coming." using her sense of smell as her eyesight Uzume noted that to Souji. The Snake stood about forty feet into the sky with the remaining parts of the body being sprawled out over the edge of the cliff and parts of outer Maruishi. "Well... Traitors and such. There is information that I know now and I must take this as an effort to talk to the leaders of our nation. But first let me rest. I need for you two to sit tight because I'll be using you both fairly soon to have the truth set this village free from its own condemnation.", Souji would smirk and begin to head himself into the state of being that would make him look like a man unafraid now. He was tired. And with this... this information atop everything else. He would make sure to take those who wanted to rise against the rights of this village down.
[Snapshot used]
[Actions Sent if needed, Otherwise leaving the topic to go to the next.]

pQXOfQ4.png

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Words. . . They were something spoken with a passion, with what a person knew, and how they worked with it. Kyoko's words would find a way into the young woman's ears and she would pause in her sitting stance, one of her heels scuffing against the ground to cause one hell of a sound. Her body would lift up from the spot that she sat and she would stand up tall, her hair scattering to the wind as she forced out a small breath. Her hands would clench, and then they would unclench. How dare. . . How the fuck. . . Her eyes would soon fade from their iced over coloration to a vibrant yellow, and she could feel her nails extending to dig deep within her palms. Rich little rivers of blood would flow from between the cracks of her fingers as she watched the battle before her ensue. Did anyone listen? Hell, did they even see? She would soon find herself pacing forward, her fingers unfurling to let the blood drop from the sharpened tips of her black ink colored nails. Blood thirsty, ravenous. . . These fuckin' people. . . If they wanted war, no, they didn't want it. Leave it to people to be stupid beyond comprehension, though. Like a flicker, the blonde would be standing before the iron maiden that Yumeko would aim at Kyoko. With a single fist, she would reel back and slam the back of her hand into it, shattering it into pieces before it could bring harm to anyone else here. The pieces would rain down to the ground and Haruka would watch on in an eerie silence, lips pressed into nothing more than a straight line.

"Are every last one of you deaf?" She'd demand in a low tone of voice. "Muda da," her head would turn and she would look down at the body of Kyoko, out cold from the battle. Then her eyes would lock upon Souji and Yumeko, not to mention the collection of pets that had now shown up here for Souji's sake. Now, anger would begin to collect upon the Haku's features, the docile nature scattering to the wind as the temperatures began to fall even harsher than they had before. "Did you hear me? Useless. Useless! Useless, futile, worthless!" Vexed did not even scratch the surface here. Her other hand would point down at Kyoko as she looked on in a stern manner.

"Do you want a fucking martyr? Because that's how you get one! Leave! Leave these village gates and do not look back! These are the words of Kono Haruka, the Twenty-third Earthen Daimyo!"

". . . Lest I behead you myself and put it on a pike for the rest of the shinobi nation to see." Her words were laced with a venom that could prove very fatal if Yumeko did not listen to what she had to say now.

[ Preventing the killing of Kyoko ]
<i></i>

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko watched as the woman had spoken to her as she had destroyed the iron maiden towards the woman who seemingly wanted trouble with Kumogakure. Though as the woman spoke, she would look away for a moment before looking at the woman yet again and nodding, while exhaling deeply. "My apologies, and thank you, Kono Haruka." She said before doing what she could in an attempt to leave though it was difficult due to a force keeping her in the area.

[Actions sent if needed]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back