Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Hokage, The Sennin and The Jounin?

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka quickly went to a set of handseals. Transforming into his summon. But just when she had done it she had figured out what a mistake it was.... she had given herself away. "Shit." She mumbled under her breath.

Just when that happened something had hit her, sending her flying bakcwards a few feet. She rolled on the ground and looked up, seeing the smoke of her clones... he had destroyed them in one hit. God damn. She needed more time.

With a clinch of her teeth she went to form another set of hand seals and a wall of flame erupted around her. What could she do.... what could she do.

She then heard Kenshin yell out. "We both know I can't beat you on a one to one combat Kenshin-sama. I got to beat you some other way.

With another set of hand seals she clapped her hands together, she needed a backup plan. She slowly extended her hands and a small star flew up on top of the circle. Now... to the next part of her plans.

[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka:
Hp: 27474 - 1237 - 5362 - 3960 = 16915
Cp: 25658 - 330 - 728 - 675 - 1250 = 22675
Ap: 9ap - next round

Plasma Star:
Hp:6600 - 7920 = Poof!

-------------------------------------

Kenshin:
Hp: 42000 - 600 - 1030 - 123 - 1030 - 536 + 536 = 39217
Cp: 24410 - 1633 - 927 - 927 = 20923
Ap: 12ap Next round

Ren:
Hp: 29400
Cp: 35400 - 2200 - 2200 = 31000
Ap: 6ap next round

--------------------------------------------------------

Uchiha Takeshi Path 1:
HP: 21300
CP: 19500

Uchiha Takeshi Path 2:

Total AP: 10 - 0 = 11

Round 3:

Kenshin Hidden action against Asuka = 0 Seconds

Kenshin attempts to enter the Ring of Fire and fails! = 0 Seconds

Kenshin attempts to enter the Ring of Fire and Succeeds = 0.83 Seconds

Asuka uses Immolation Armour = 1.67 Seconds

Kenshin uses Eagle Drop Against Asuka = 3.12 Seconds
- Asuka uses Takaamahara and Attack misses!

Kenshin uses Fist of Sin: Greed against Asuka = 3.12 Seconds [Hits!]
- Asuka uses Izanagi!

Asuka uses Combustive seal = 3.34 Seconds

Ren uses Reflective Storm against Asuka and the Star = 5 Seconds [Miss!]

Kenshin uses Fist of Virtue: Diligence against Asuka = 5.41 Seconds [Hits!]

Ren uses Reflective Storm against Asuka and the Star = 10 Seconds [Hits!]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
In a Flash Kenshi nwas in the ring of fire. The fire took him a second to get in, blocking him one time, but he was able to get in without issue the second time. He saw Asuka cloak herself in intense heat but Kenshin persisted. Kenshin brought his leg over his head to drop kick Asuka only for her to reappear behind him, his leg hitting the ground causing a small crater to appear. A follow up punch, a fist coated in dark energy seemed to hit but again Asuka appeared behind him seemingly unharmed. He knew that punch had hit. He looked into those eyes, which were now bleeding, and understood. She had pushed herself to dodge those attacks.

Another fire jutsu was used while Ren used an attack from afar. Mirror shards struck the star but missed Asuka. That was all the distraction he needed as he threw his second punch at Asuka this time his fist covered in blinding white energy. It connected and sent Asuka flying as Ren followed up wither blast of mirror shards destroying the star and hitting Asuka.

"Good work dodging my punches. If they had all connected, I am not sure if you would still be standing. However, at what cost did you dodge those attacks? And still you have not attacked me! I think it is time for me to get a little more serious if you don't mind Asuka. Don't say I didn't warn you."

[Actions sent]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka didn't see Kenshin appear before her, she was to concentrated on creating heat all around her, unfortunately she had done what was expected, she had not seen Kenshin's leg dropping down on her until it was too late. She had to use it, using her eye she teleported away from him, but Kenshin was too fast. She didn't know what else to do. The punch that had hit her hurt, hurt a lot. Her eye started spinning and the damage was negated... mostly. Hot red liquid dropped down her cheek, Kenshin's summon threw a jutsu at her but she was able to roll out of the way.

Unfortunately she got distracted by the pain in her eye, she still wasn't used to this power... who knew if she would ever. Just when her attention was somewhere she felt a fist connect with her body sending her rolling away, she heard her plasma crystal break into pieces something hitting her while she was on the ground.

This battle was not good, it was not good at all. Asuka slowly got up cleaning the blood from her face. "Fine Kenshin sama." She spoke clinching her teeth. "This is it. It ends now!" With that she charged.

[Actions sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka:
Hp: 16915 - 1671 - 5569 - 5569 - 3960 = 146
Cp: 24600 - 500 - 500 - 2000 - 1763 = 19837
Ap: 9ap - 7.5 = 9 next round

-------------------------------------

Kenshin:
Hp: 39217 + 1260 - 300 - 1030 - 1030 = 38117
Cp: 20923 - 200 - 200 - 1859 - 927 - 927 = 16810
Ap: 12ap - 10.75 = 12ap Next round

Ren:
Hp: 29400
Cp: 31000 - 2200 - 2200 = 26600
Ap: 6ap next round

--------------------------------------------------------

Uchiha Takeshi Path 1:

Uchiha Takeshi Path 2:

Total AP: 10 - 0 = 11

Round 4:

Kenshin Hidden action against Asuka and hits! = 0 Seconds

Kenshin Opens the Fourth Gate = 0 Seconds

Kenshin Opens the Seconds Gate = 0 Seconds

Kenshin Opening the Third Gate = 0.42 Seconds

Kenshin uses Sure-Kill Strike Daytime Tiger and hits! = 2.71 Seconds
- Asuka uses Izanagi!

Kenshin Blitz Brawls into Fist of Sin: Greed and Hits! = 2.71 Seconds

Kenshin uses Fist of Virtue Diligence and Hits! = 2.71 Seconds

Asuka does a Hidden Action and misses! = 3.33 Seconds

Ren uses Reflective storm against Asuka = 5 Seconds
- Asuka uses Takaamahara and it misses!

Ren uses Reflective storm against Asuka and Hits! = 10 Seconds

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin opened an extra three gates. As he did this his skin would turn blood red and his aura increased even more. Kenshin would form a handsign and and punch so hard his aura seemed to meld with it and he felt his afternoon tiger hit but in a blink of an eye, she was behind him again eye eye bleeding even more.

"Not so fast!" Kenshin roared and both of his fists glowed, one of them was blinding light energy, the other pitch black. "Secret Art: Double bone." He said as both fists found punches in Asua and sent her flying.

From a distance Ren attacked. One attacked disappeared but the other found purchase. Asuka barely stood there, bleeding.

"This is over" Kenshin said and in a moment his aura returned to normal as did his skin color.

"Ren if you be so kind" Kenshin would say.

The little toad would hop over and stare right at Asuka her black eyes locking with Asuka's.

"Right so you lay down here. No ifs, ands, or buts. You can listen and heal don't cha know." she said in a huff as she formed some more handsigns and green energy poured form her webbed hands. (Regeneration master rank used)

Kenshin would take about 10 seconds to focus on his breathing and all of the cuts and bruises he had received disappeared.

"Well Takeshi, she has been tested. What say you?"

[bmod ended]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka clinched her teeth as she saw Kenshin power up even more, how much buff can this dude get? It was certainly breathtaking, the pressure alone could bring a student to his knees. Asuka breathed heavily, giving Kenshin a small smile. "Come on Kenshin-Sama.... hoe much more powerful can you get? Stop-" Her words were cut short as she saw a fist coming to her face.She quickly teleported out of the way but her eye thrubbed. With a hand covering half of her vision she didn't see Kenshin follow up his attack.

She clinched her teeth in pain as she flipped on the floor quite a few times. He did know how to hit. Once more she used her eyes on the attack that the summon threw at her, reverting the damage once more. But the second attack, that one she didn't have time to react to. And it hit her right in the chest, sending her flying.

She stayed in the ground for a few seconds before Kenshin called the battle over. Coughing she sat up, placing her hands behind her. She quickly felt at peace, her strength returning. "I'm sorry." She sighed to both her Sennin and Hokage. "I've failed you."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to take a few moments to look down at the two of them before landing on the ground, both paths hitting the dirt at the same time as dust kicked up from where they had managed to land. He knew full well that she had fought hard, as the paths walked towards the two of them, the female side of Takeshi having this smiling face, the other path having a more serious look as it walked towards the two of them, its hand on the hilt of the Katana that rested on its hip, the huge blade that was lumbered across its back was easy enough to walk with for this path, as it had shared this blade down the generations of his family.

“Asuka, why do you think you have failed, because you lost against a Sennin. Did you really think you could beat Kenshin, or even myself for that matter?”

The female path laughed slightly at the males words, it was something that Takeshi was still getting used to and honestly he was still finding himself wondering the best way for this to work, but the path’s where of little concern at this moment he knew that much and was aware of such things.

“You stood your ground against someone that had the advantage, you showed courage and a will of fire that is needed in this village Asuka. For that you have no need to think of yourself as anything but someone that is to be looked up to in the future. Since the beginning you had a rocky start, yet here you stand before me today, a woman that is proud in who she is and someone that can be admiried. You fought well if you must know, Kenshin is a Sennin for a reason, battle hardened and with years of experience that can match even myself, for this you must remember that.”

The female path finished speaking as she allowed herself to gaze at Kenshin, it seemed that the Main Branch Sennin was living up to his expectation as such he would not comment on Kenshin, for the future held something else for that man if he wanted it. But for now, this was the moment for Asuka and no-one else. He allowed himself to pause for a few moments before the male path once more begun speaking.

“Asuka, as of this moment you are hearby promoted with the authority of the Hokage to the rank of Jounin. With this title you will be required new skills and tasks that will set you on another path for the future, Kenshin will keep you on the straight and narrow on that one. Keep working hard and prove yourself and maybe one day you will stand where Kenshin is now. That said congratulations on becoming a Jounin.”

“Now if that is all, I will take my leave, I leave you in Kenshin’s good hands to take it over from here, I will sort the paper work out and get your new rank into our files”

With that the two paths stepped past the two members of the village, the male path bowing his head slightly towards Kenshin as he walked past, his hand resting on the Sennin’s shoulder for a few minutes before he walked out of the arena.

[MFT: 555]
[Topic Left]
[Asuka Promoted to Jounin]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would smile at the announcement and nod towards the Takeshis.

Ren would finish up her healing, pat Asuka on the shoulder and then disappeared.

"No need to apologize Asuka. Takeshi is right, against either one of us you stood little chance but you did it! You faced impossible odds and survived longer than expected. Your defense is excellent. Now to train you more on attacking but you will get there. Now, as Jounin, I expect you maintain the standards you are used to. You have your duty at the gates. Right now, we face an enemy that is a danger to us all. Frankly, the Frost higher ups may be a little stronger than me so do not engage the high up Frost shinobi without backup and know that I will aid you if it comes to that. I expect you to work hard and do great things. You are dismissed. I imagine you are still a little sore from those attacks and take care of those eyes."

Kenshin gathered his Sennin robes and wrung them out. He would leave slwoly and head back towards his office. Another Jounin would definitely be an asset in this war to come. This war will be tough but we will overcome.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back