Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Life for Me! [Leaving Country]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Not willing to do much jaw jacking, Umashi simply boarded the ship with his pass and his prize in tow. There were those that were good at describing the world around them and making up the most wonderful of word pictures about taking a leak in the wind but Umashi was one who was brutally honest with himself at times . . . people simply didn't care about the intermission. It was the meat of the story they wanted and so he in keeping up with his adoring fans, refused to bore them half to death with details about the very things that they figured that they'd do. There were no extra cool conversations, no extra necessary persons to involve, just a man and his box and his goals.

OOC: Leaving Country, I'm S-Rank + the World Wait Time = 1.5 hours until my destination is reached.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back