Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Long Bright Dark [private]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke led his tribute into a quieter part of town. He had used a transformation jutsu to give himself the appearance of different version of himself. He thought hard about what it was, but he had decided that this is probably what Tsume would have looked like. Sousuke's skin took a much darker shade akin to that of chocolate. His hair was white and curly. His eyes slightly feline and green. He took his tribute to the docks. On the way he had dropped by a store and picked up a meal and drink for his 'tributes' to consume. He prepared a picnic of sorts for the three. "No bowing. No crying. The content of this discussion remains here, but more importantly enjoy your meal."<i></i>

"You're not that well travelled. Are you?"<i></i> He inquired. First and foremost. Soon's Sanctuary was outside of the Diamond Maelstrom. He asked all three, his eyes shifted from Shino to the blonde, then to the red head. That was the first question. "Who is the source of your news here in Soon's?"<i></i> He asked a second question. Sousuke had been in Soon's before during the Cabal attack. He must have been recognizable by a few people at that time, but at the same time he was playing a low profile. Sousuke's now green eyes looked skyward for a moment. He thought about it. It was time now to play the waters. "I was here in Soon's roughly three weeks ago to pick up an import. People weren't scared of me then."<i></i> He lied. "People didn't seem to know who I was even."<i></i> He added, as a frown came upon his face.

He rubbed the bottom of his chin. He turned to the red head. "I didn't catch your name."<i></i> His eyes shifted to the blonde now. "Or yours."<i></i> He looked over to Shino. He was an older man of sorts. A few years on Sousuke. "Shiro, why don't you tell me about yourself... and what can you tell me about my Father?"<i></i> He would finally inquire. Sousuke was curious. If he was the Mad Warrior King who stole the Diamond Throne. Then... who was his father then?

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sousuke's prisoners ... err "tributes" were taken to the harbor. Errands completed en route, they watched him uneasily as he took the form of an unknown. They did not comment although the women cried on occasion. The lunatic was making a picnic near the docks. The two ladies and single gentleman looked at each other with a concerned look on their face.

"No bowing. No crying. The content of this discussion remains here, but more importantly enjoy your meal."

He ordered. The redhead sniffled and tried to hold back her tears. "Yes sir." She, like the other two remained standing. They did not move.

"You're not that well travelled. Are you?"

None of them answered him verbally, they assumed it a rhetorical question. Soons was a central hub of commerce and activity in Wind Country, while many of them were untraveled less the ship hands and merchants the people of this community seemed came into contact with people from across the narrow stretch of sea on rather frequent occasion.

"Who is the source of your news here in Soon's?"

They looked at each other incredulously. "The paper," the blonde replied. "Magazines," said the redhead. 'The television," said the male of the group.

"I was here in Soon's roughly three weeks ago to pick up an import. People weren't scared of me then."

The Kazekage commented. They did not believe him. They wondered if it was because he was in a henge as he was now but did not say such.

"People didn't seem to know who I was even."

He echoed their thoughts.

"I didn't catch your name."

"Akana Mira," she replied in a low voice.

"Or yours."

"Kurokana Miko," the blonde replied cautiously.

"Shiro, why don't you tell me about yourself... and what can you tell me about my Father?"

He was restless as he answered. "Well sir, I sell produce... cabbages,"[/color] he self-corrected. "I have lived in Soons since I was a young boy, my father moved here after the storms came." The maelstrom destroyed the community of his birth and left him, like so many others without a heritage and a deep sense of displacement. "Your father was the man who forgot us," the man dared to reply.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke rubbed his temples. "I hate formalities. I hate this lack of casualness. As you are? That is usually one says to tell people to ... get comfortable."<i></i> He spoke. He managed to get their names, but this was not what one considered normal by any means. "Sit. Eat. Sway. Do anything that will make yourself more comfortable or at ease."<i></i> He paused for a moment, "That first question was not rhetorical question. I merely asked because ... oh forget it, each and every single one of you believe your media outlets than what is before you. I've been prejudiced by the media."<i></i> He rolled his eyes. "How does one even steal a diamond throne? Let alone be a conqueror of Wind Country?"<i></i>

Back to the media then. "Not everyone has access to those three modes of media. Not everyone is so fortunate."<i></i> He pocketed his hands. "To my knowledge Soon's media outlets are not monopolized by a single individual. Unless they were all bought out without you knowing as such. Corporate politics is a very annoying thing, considering there is the chair, but then you have the shareholders who dictate things accordingly. "<i></i> He spoke to himself really. He was trying to forcast the situation. "By all means correct me if I'm wrong Ms. Miko, Ms. Mira, or Mr. Shiro."<i></i> The two women were not wearing wedding rings, so in all likely hood they were not married. He listened to Shiro explain himself and his method of income. Sousuke made mental notes to himself. "Cabbages. Yes."<i></i> His eyes shifted skywards. "Business advice take it or leave it. Don't sell your produce here, haggling has ruined your profit margin. Seek to export the goods. One of my nobles, Akamichi Nobu is trying to make contact with an outside producer for his large dinner parties. I think he would be willing to give you a very good price for your cabbages. Provide me with your contact info and I'll ensure you and him do business. He is very fond of cabbage rolls, but Sungakure is not capable of growing what is deemed high quality cabbages due to the poor soil. Nobu may try and get you to lower your fees after the tenth round of purchases. Say no to him. He will accept it and he will continue to buy from you. Avoid trading with the Western Star company. They are undercutting good produce and then reselling it at a higher cost. Nobu will not cheat you. I would also avoid trading with the Red-Green Foundation. They will buy at a higher price at first but will haggle you down to the point of a 0.24 profit margin after the third round of purchases because they think they did you a favour by purchasing your produce."<i></i> His eyes shifted over to Shiro. "Did you want me to repeat any of that?"<i></i>

Sousuke puffed his cheeks and exhaled at the remark about his father. He looked to the ground. Usually slights about his father tended to trigger Sousuke into a small fit of rage. It didn't this time. "Yes. Yes he did. Not intentionally, but he did."<i></i> Sousuke admitted. "My father could not manipulate the weather in life nor death. He took those he could into the underground and failed for thirty years to put an end to the storm. It doesn't matter to you that he tried to put an end to it. One can do what they can, and because they cannot put an end to something they are remembered poorly for it."<i></i> He stated more for himself than others. His father was dead and that was all he would be remembered as the man who failed. He continued to stare at the ground. "Media probably denounces this, but I did take part in putting the storm to its end. I've spent the last two years putting Sungakure on the surface. Trying to hone down on the level of brigands out there, and the number of demons that haunt the wilds."<i></i> He shrugged though. "That matters little when others see you as a vile tyrant who is insane."<i></i>

Sousuke's now green eyes shifted skyward once more. Something bothered him about this bowing bit. Some people seemed to be surprised that they fell to the floor and were bowing too. "Why did you bow until I had passed each of you, and not before?"<i></i> He inquired. "Some people were bowing before I even got to them, but it seemed forced. Did something compel you to do so? Something ... unnatural? A force?"<i></i> He inquired each of them. "Mira did you magazines inform you that I was coming? Did they detail anything recent of Sungakure news such as ... the wedding of one Toraono Seika, or the birth of my first born daughter?"<i></i> It was time to see how much fiction and fact there was. The former had been coming but was put off. The second was a complete lie. "Miko. Name of the paper you read? Date of the article when I supposedly stole the Diamond Throne? What if I told you the throne was in fact destroyed by an anomaly of an endgame event known as the Djinn."<i></i> He returned to Shiro now. "Name three TV stations that have proclaimed expert reliability of my activity and had obtained footage of my maddness."<i></i> He awaited answers and would then follow up again. "Miko name of the writer or writers of these articles."<i></i> He inquired in a series of quick fire questions. "Mira who is the editor in chief of the magazines."<i></i> Back now to Shiro. "Name of broadcasters."<i></i> One more round of questions. "Timeline of when Sungakure re-entered public news?"<i></i>

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I hate formalities. I hate this lack of casualness. As you are? That is usually one says to tell people to ... get comfortable."<i></i>

They looked at each other wordlessly for a moment before they uncomfortably sat down in a row where they were standing.

"Sit. Eat. Sway. Do anything that will make yourself more comfortable or at ease."<i></i>

One of the braver ones, the male reached out slowly and cautiously for one of the deep fried goods Sousuke picked up during his shopping excursion earlier in the kidnapping and sniffed it. He broke it in half with his hands and looked inside. It seemed normal enough, this fried hunk of meat on a stick. It was actually fried fish on a stick, a common vendor food in Soons Haven. He bit into the broken off morsel and chewed it slowly, watching sousuke the entire time in an attempt to make sure that this was not a trick. Shinobis had a great many skills and sleight of hand was likely among them.

"That first question was not rhetorical question. I merely asked because ... oh forget it, each and every single one of you believe your media outlets than what is before you. I've been prejudiced by the media."<i></i>

They looked at him silently. They did not see things the way that he saw them obviously. After all he just kidnapped the three of them while simultaneously claiming to not be a 'bad guy.' He was preforming a number of bad-guy tropes before their very eyes. He was a known Steward of the Diamond Throne, yet now has termed himself Kazekage. That was not a rumor but a fact. His Sennin demanded information from the genuflecting population with no more than a word of caution of calm from the authority.

"How does one even steal a diamond throne? Let alone be a conqueror of Wind Country?"<i></i>

By taking it?

"Not everyone has access to those three modes of media. Not everyone is so fortunate... To my knowledge Soon's media outlets are not monopolized by a single individual. Unless they were all bought out without you knowing as such. Corporate politics is a very annoying thing, considering there is the chair, but then you have the shareholders who dictate things accordingly. "<i></i>

"By all means correct me if I'm wrong Ms. Miko, Ms. Mira, or Mr. Shiro."<i></i>

"Cabbages. Yes."<i></i>

"Business advice take it or leave it. Don't sell your produce here, haggling has ruined your profit margin. Seek to export the goods. One of my nobles, Akamichi Nobu is trying to make contact with an outside producer for his large dinner parties. I think he would be willing to give you a very good price for your cabbages. Provide me with your contact info and I'll ensure you and him do business. He is very fond of cabbage rolls, but Sungakure is not capable of growing what is deemed high quality cabbages due to the poor soil. Nobu may try and get you to lower your fees after the tenth round of purchases. Say no to him. He will accept it and he will continue to buy from you. Avoid trading with the Western Star company. They are undercutting good produce and then reselling it at a higher cost. Nobu will not cheat you. I would also avoid trading with the Red-Green Foundation. They will buy at a higher price at first but will haggle you down to the point of a 0.24 profit margin after the third round of purchases because they think they did you a favour by purchasing your produce."<i></i>

"Did you want me to repeat any of that?"<i></i>

No, thank you sir," he said unmovingly. He lost track of what Sousuke was saying some time after 'contacting a producer.' He continued to ramble on, the girls remained nervous and refuxed to put anything onto their plates. They did their best to smile and to be quiet, they did not want to divert attention onto themselves instead of the older gentleman. Everything seemed to be going well enough for him and the madking and they did not want to out a wrench in his efforts.

"Yes. Yes he did. Not intentionally, but he did... My father could not manipulate the weather in life nor death. He took those he could into the underground and failed for thirty years to put an end to the storm. It doesn't matter to you that he tried to put an end to it. One can do what they can, and because they cannot put an end to something they are remembered poorly for it."<i></i>

He really did not understand the source of their ire. It was not the fact that they could not end the storm, it was the fact that they fled. they left them defenseless and unable to contend with the terrible storms that plagued the country for the next three decades. The shinobis did not take them with them, they did not try to save them. They were left to die -- less durable and insubstantial in comparison the shinobis had all the resurces and they had nothing but their caravans and farming tools. They lost everything and were forgotten. Most of them died in fact.

"Media probably denounces this, but I did take part in putting the storm to its end. I've spent the last two years putting Sungakure on the surface. Trying to hone down on the level of brigands out there, and the number of demons that haunt the wilds."<i></i> He shrugged though. "That matters little when others see you as a vile tyrant who is insane."<i></i>

That was just wonderful for him. "We heard, it took only three... no four men to stop the storm," the red-head piped in. That only compounded the pain they felt towards the shinobi, it took so little of their time, effort and resources to finally quell the storm and when it ended the shinobis were able to return to the surface yet sadly the storm only became a priority after those anarchists attacked the subterranean village making life underground unsafe and unwise.

"Why did you bow until I had passed each of you, and not before?"<i></i>

"That was when we first saw you," the blonde replied nervously and with a sign of hesitation. She closed her eyes and furrowed her brow expecting to be rebuked, "and I am sorry sir that we did not see you sooner. We would have bowed then as well!" She tensed as she declared her apology.

"Some people were bowing before I even got to them, but it seemed forced. Did something compel you to do so? Something ... unnatural? A force?"<i></i>

"No-no-no, we would have bowed better. We just did not know you were there. We apologize," the red-head pleaded, obviously terrified.

"Mira did you magazines inform you that I was coming? Did they detail anything recent of Sungakure news such as ... the wedding of one Toraono Seika, or the birth of my first born daughter?"<i></i>

They were not familiar with the later but where familiar with the former. The marriage was somewhat high profile so information regarding the union of these two prestigious clans although details had been obviously lacking although there was a fascinating 'what if' series that was written about what her gown might look like and where they 'might' celebrate their honeymoon.

"Miko. Name of the paper you read? Date of the article when I supposedly stole the Diamond Throne? What if I told you the throne was in fact destroyed by an anomaly of an endgame event known as the Djinn."<i></i>

Sousuke was apparently either lying not not paying attention. The Diamond throne was damaged later, during the Cabal attack and it was within the diamond throne that the spark of Primus was hidden. Katsuo took the spark. The throne was shattered after it landed clear across town and the would-be king defeated the creature that had manifested from the stored energies. "A-a few weeks ago," the man stammered, the girls seemed to be getting restless with all of the talking.

"Name three TV stations that have proclaimed expert reliability of my activity and had obtained footage of my maddness."<i></i>

Shiro shrugged, he actually did not know what the Kazekage was asking of him. "No footage, likely some of today I assume but we have not seen you in Soons for a very long time." where would they get the footage? There was the occasional photograph, most of them of variable age be it several years ago when she was flanked by a young woman hanging off of him that was titled his cousin or views of him alone in his workshop tinkering. "Every station has a news channel, so uh... channel 6?"

"Miko name of the writer or writers of these articles."<i></i>

"Oogami Taro the replied.

"Mira who is the editor in chief of the magazines."<i></i>

Mira shrugged. She did not know, that was something she never payed attention to.

"Name of broadcasters."<i></i>

The broadcasters were all different. Sousuke was asking all the wrong questions. They were being told the information to state in the media.

"Timeline of when Sungakure re-entered public news?"<i></i>

"They never left" the rest of the sentence was ... the eye of the media. Sunagakure was always on their mind but it was never the other way around. "But more so the past few years," heralding back to a time not long before the Cabal's first attack. Information was being fed to the public, it was true but stretched. Pictures, romances, events. Information was being shared.

"Orakuru Fuu" Mira added, remembering just then the name of the editor of one of the magazines.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke very much doubted Shino had truly paid attention to the business advice he was being given. If he was at all truly interested he would have asked questions, or anything other than what he did say which was not much. He gave Shino a rather blank look of sorts. "Okay. Are you actually going to consider what I had suggested? I am trying to improve your livelihood ... is that something people don't do out here? Improve themselves? I am trying to make amends for my father's mistake on a personal level."<i></i> In truth it was not okay. Sousuke's eye's shifted over to Mira as she spoke of how many it took to stop the storm. Indeed it took four people, but it took a Sunahoshi, a well trained medical nin, a mercenary and the former-Steward. The information that was needed took time, and it took a great deal of execution. Something that most people lacked. Even then without Katuso getting through the lightning wall would have been difficult if not impossible. Sousuke wondered if he could have gotten through the lightning wall using the metallic golem and his metallic jutsu. The idea was to create a lightning rod and force a high point incursion.

"So you saw me after, but not before."<i></i> It was an oddly time event. More so oddly worded. "I don't want or desire people bowing before me. I've never wanted that. I do wish you would have gotten up at the time I had asked. I'm quite vexxed with Kuro really for doing what he did."<i></i> He frowned as a sort of self realization came to be. "Truthfully I should have executed this better anyways. I don't think people here laugh or enjoy humor."<i></i> He remarked oddly, hoping that one of them would have the gall to back answer him. "I mean it's not like you listened to me anyways when I asked you to get off your feet because as Shiro explained it was out of fear. Wouldn't it be more fearful if you didn't listen to me at all?"<i></i> Sousuke mused out loud. He snorted as this had not been one of his brightest moments. "Why are you apologizing anyways, you haven't offended me."<i></i> Sousuke's recklessness of the truth as it were seemed to bounce off of the three of them. Curiously no one corrected him about the Djinn and how that had occurred some time ago.

Shiro answered Sousuke when Miko had not answered him. Shiro continued to speak of how there was no footage of his oh so very dangerous take over. He thought about it more so. Okay, so then what damaged his reputation then was the article. He thought about it a bit more then. He was given a name. Oogami Taro. "Cannot say I am familiar with Taro's works. How often does he publish, what are his credentials? A few weeks ago yes, but has he had some sort of ... struggling career as a writer or did he literally come out of the blue?"<i></i> He rubbed his temple with both his hands. "Please eat or at least tell me you're not hungry. I did spend quite a bit of yen on that food ... like double the fee for good will, and I don't want it to go to waste. Shino seems to be enjoying himself quite fine. I'm sure there is a steak in there somewhere."<i></i> He rubbed his temples again. He then eyed Mira again as she spoke a name that was ... quite ... uncommon but it had meaning. Fuu is not even my real name<i></i> Orakuru was merely a mockery of the Order's name... or maybe Fuu thought she was being funny. Sousuke would await the last series of answers to his questions.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Okay. Are you actually going to consider what I had suggested? I am trying to improve your livelihood ... is that something people don't do out here? Improve themselves? I am trying to make amends for my father's mistake on a personal level."<i></i>

His eyes widened and he tensed. "Yes, yes sir." He squeaked as he wrung her hands. Mira shrunk as Sousuke's gaze passed to her. They were starting to get comfortable, she answered the Kazekage's questions as did the other girl to the best of their ability but in truth how often does someone look at the author of a magazine, an article or the source of a broadcast although anchors were rather recognizable for the most part.

"So you saw me after, but not before."<i></i>

He commented and they said nothing in response.

"I don't want or desire people bowing before me. I've never wanted that. I do wish you would have gotten up at the time I had asked. I'm quite vexxed with Kuro really for doing what he did."<i></i>

"I am sorry."</B> "Sorry" "So sorry sir." All three of them apologized.

"Truthfully I should have executed this better anyways. I don't think people here laugh or enjoy humor."<i></i>

Not when they have been kidnapped, no.

"I mean it's not like you listened to me anyways when I asked you to get off your feet because as Shiro explained it was out of fear. Wouldn't it be more fearful if you didn't listen to me at all?"<i></i>

He was making no sense so they did not answer. They were bowing out of fear, their lack of compliance regarding standing was because they were frozen in fear rather than a lack of terror.

"Why are you apologizing anyways, you haven't offended me."<i></i>

"I am sorry." "Sorry" "So sorry sir." All three of them apologized again reflexively.

"Cannot say I am familiar with Taro's works. How often does he publish, what are his credentials? A few weeks ago yes, but has he had some sort of ... struggling career as a writer or did he literally come out of the blue?"<i></i>

They had no idea. They looked at each other wordlessly, one of them shrugged. That is not something the average person would know offhandedly.

"Please eat or at least tell me you're not hungry. I did spend quite a bit of yen on that food ... like double the fee for good will, and I don't want it to go to waste. Shino seems to be enjoying himself quite fine. I'm sure there is a steak in there somewhere."<i></i>

The girls frowned but complied grabbing something from the picnic. "Yes sir."<B>"Yes Mister Kazekage."<i></i>

Aburabuta Yutaka

Merchant Lord
Yen
ASP
Deaths
genin1.png

Isayama Takayuki - Sound Chuunin
cHEsrpO.gif

"Hey, I don't mean to be rude but..." Called a stranger who was approaching the group with his hands tucked into the pockets of his long olive-colored coat.

Sousuke wouldn't have any way of recognizing him as they had never met and Takayuki couldn't have recognized Sousuke due to his transformation technique but Takayuki certainly knew how to recognize when people were in trouble. The girls had streaks of make-up down their faces from the crying they'd been doing and the group all clearly looked uncomfortable save for Sousuke who looked more frustrated than anything else. He routinely rubbed his temples and scowled as if there were something he were trying to get them to do for him that he couldn't convince them to do. Takayuki wasn't sure what was going on but it was obvious that at least the two girls present were not there by choice.

"Is everything OK over here?"

He came to a stop a few paces away and waited for an answer. He was a stranger in this city, a guest even, but he tolerated enough injustice in his homeland and had no intention of just ignoring here where the reach of the Masters had yet to extend. The Grand Master had given him a direct order and he intended to abide by that but... there was some wiggle room in that order. Keeping his hands in his pockets, Takayuki silently prepared himself for the possibility that he might have just started a fight. To his eyes the transformed Sousuke was just a man but he was smart enough to know that he was in a city that was currently crawling with shinobi which made it similar to his home of Otogakure in the way that he couldn't trust his eyes to tell the whole story. He had to be prepared for any possibility.

((Kidnapping isn't OK, Mister Kazekage.))

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
(No. Not really, but one has to crack a few eggs to make an omelet. You're next!)

It seemed like this had run its course. This was now revolving into a round of apologies, and another round of apologies. Writers usually leave a small mark in their written work about when they were published or a small background of them. A few sentences. Such was not offered by this Taro individual. The bit about Fuu was curious. The crude reference to her Order. Did Fuu suffer several blows to the head at one point? It was entirely possible. Probably not. That was perhaps the point of interest here. That would require some investigation. Perhaps the best avenue right now. "Which magazine did Orakuu Fuu write for?"<i></i>

A new comer would emerge, and put that plan on pause. Sousuke had to think very quickly about what to do. "No, no not rude at all."<i></i> He answered seemingly pleasant enough. "How good of you to inquire about the welfare of those that surround you. That is good character that there."<i></i> He answered as he pointed to the boy. He turned back to the three 'tributes'. This was going to get awkward. Really fast. Maybe the henge wasn't the smartest idea. The bowing was insufferable yes, but the attention that came from this scene was going to lead to even more questions being asked. "To be honest? No. Nothing is okay here. Just trying to put some details together for a report about that Mad Kazekage fellow. Investigative journalism. Trying to piece something together for a scoop. These three people here were declared tribute, but the Cucoo Kazekage has seemingly left them alone. The trauma and the horror of it all. Oh my. I bought them all a dinner to cope with what had happened to them."<i></i> Sousuke hated acting. He puckered his lips as he had to had to put a fix together for this. He offered his hand at the boy. "Igrashi Matsu. Indie writer, struggling writer. Terrible writer really if I listen to my editor. She's a riot though. Looooove her."<i></i> Again he hated acting. "Oh. Forgot the part about being not sensitive enough, but I should work on that. I mean I should have conducted this interview some time after that horrific event, but you know I need to make a breeaaaaaaak on this and make a good get-a-way piece."<i></i> He pointed to his head though. "You might be asking if I'm a reporter, where is my pad and paper, well I got it up in my noggin here."<i></i>

He would turn to the three and nod his head. "Thank-you for your time, and sorry if I seemed frustrated. I really do need to make a break-a-way piece. I won't bother you, now that I've got something to start with."<i></i> He clapped his hands together and placed his hands next to his head about pouted. He swang his hips. "I am really really sorry. My boss wanted me out there and getting down and dirty out there. Get things right at the moment. Get the feelin in the words. Words are not words, my editor tells me - words are ... merely instrumental to a greater and deeper meaning of an experience. Whatever that means."<i></i>

He turned his attention back to the boy. Three interviews done. Little to work with. Sousuke hoped the next round would go much better. "Can I call you sport? I'm going to call you sport. You look like a player of football. Do you play football? I loooooove football."<i></i> Idle chatter. This was something that had to be done. "My boss said, I should get a few rounds of interviews done. Lots to do, a wedding, an exam. Oh my god. So much. Sooooooooo much. Can I interview you next Sport? Let's go get some ice cream too. I love ice cream. Do you like ice cream Sport? I'll buy. If you don't like ice cream you can watch me eat it as I have a few questions for you. Ah mmm.. you probably don't like the name Sport. Sport doesn't work when I have to write down the name of my interviewee. Oh. Oh. I bet you like orangesciles with the cream."<i></i> Oh by the assets of the Ancients. This was hard. Sousuke turned off facets of his personality, and turn on something completely different. He had mimicked people before. He had mimicked a supervisor once. He had watched Shizune mimick people with a henge and try to hit on him. His grandmother was capable of being a bimbo, a ditz, and an airhead.

(Am done with the npcs, now unto an even greater kidnapping)

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Sorry about my slothenly and short reply. I have been distracted elsewhere past few days.

IC:

It was a pen-name they explained, the name was used in several articles. They did not know anything about the author but it was a common, no rather famous pen-name. The name was used on a lot of government and business pieces as well as some social commentary. They would not be able to really give much more information than that. These were your average civilian, they might know the news pertaining to their specific trade or even some of the more famous columns but overall they are not experts in the media.

A stranger, looked like a teen with prematurely white hair. The girls pulled their knees to their chest in the places they sat and wrapped their arms around their legs. They wanted to call out to the kid and tell him to run. The selfish part of them wanted to call out for help when they saw that they had their attention. The olderman tried to mouth a warning to the young man - it said 'run' but his words went unseen and unheard. He prodded the girls, gesturing them to get out of the little ball they had curled themselves into. They were fighting back tears still, he tried to quietly calm them before some kid got messed up in all of this but too late.

"Hey, I don't mean to be rude but... Is everything OK over here?"

"No!" One of the weaker willed victims cried. The other two tried to hush her, they did not want anymore trouble. "You cannot silence me, this guy is crazy!" she protested "the mad-king took us as tribute."

Shhh! The older gentleman demanded you're going to make him mad and who knows what he is going to do." His voice was abrasive and his order was blunt as he put his hand over her mouth but they were just civilians so there was no epic scuffle she simply backed away as his hand drew near.

"No! He is a madman!"

((I believe the word was 'tribute'))

Aburabuta Yutaka

Merchant Lord
Yen
ASP
Deaths
genin1.png

Isayama Takayuki - Sound Chuunin
cHEsrpO.gif

Sousuke began to ramble about trying his best to impersonate someone else but his inexperience with it made the act... unconvincing at best. Still, Takayuki had met plenty of strange people in the past and he didn't want to misinterpret something which could have just as easily been an awkward family gathering but as he began to extend his hand to take the Kazekage's and shake, one of the girls spoke up and shouted about how the man that had introduced himself as Igarashi Matsu was a mad man. Clamping his hand down on the Kazekage's, Takayuki's body flooded with a strange and ominous chakra that magnified his physical strength several times over as he pulled and attempted to fling Matsu away from the group to interpose himself between the group of civilians and the mad-man.

"He's not gonna do a gods damn thing." Takayuki was a servant of justice but he did not live his life by a code of ethics that prevented him from ending the lives of evil men. He had sacrificed everything for the power he wielded. Cursed by a dark god in an attempt to turn his rage against the demise of his family at the hands of southerner scum, Takayuki had instead bent that curse into a blade with which to punish the guilty. He lived by one rule, one creed: Good is that which evil fears and justice is when those fears become reality. "I don't know who you are but I'll give you one chance. Walk away or I will put you in the ground."

He had no idea he was speaking to the Kazekage. The girls had potentially implied it but all that Takayuki had taken from their words was that they were in trouble and that this man was the source of it. That was good enough for him. The mark of the Grand Master on his left hand pulsed suddenly with a stab of pain that shot up his arm to remind him of the order that the Grand Master had given them. He had said the words "Do not kill anyone" and the seal on his hand was an arbitrator of that command. He knew that Kageoni would not be happy that he'd violated his orders but the wrath of the Otokage would be worth it if it meant taking one more immoral soul off of the world. Raising his left hand, Takayuki poured his cursed chakra into the shield-like tattoo on the back of his hand to suppress the painful reminder that was plaguing his left arm and to call on it's power. The image of the shield with a series of lines through it glowed an angry red and began to reinforce his body preemptively. He wore no weapons on his person and wore nothing but his long brown coat but Isayama Takayuki required no arms or armor to do battle. His faith served as his sword. His contempt as his shield. He knew that Jashin only granted him the power he wielded against evil to tempt him to become like them but he refused to let that happen.

"Make your choice, Igarashi Matsu."

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The moment Sousuke took Takayuki's hand a certain unsettling feeling took hold. These warnings usually came at the back of his mind. Sousuke was no seer, but he could pick up when things were wrong, or about to go wrong. Now then. Did thing goes wrong? Well that was up for interpretation. Sousuke was thrown. Thrown with force. Perhaps even excessive force. Now then. How to land. Sousuke had a few tricks to make his landing easier. The problem was doing so would reveal his hand, and his own potential. Thus Sousuke landed. Landed hard that is. Maybe ... maybe he couldn't have made the landing better at all. Certainly he could have adopted a stance to brace himself.

Sousuke got up, and with a little bit of acting put on that he was hurting. Curiously the threat was issued. To Sousuke's delight perhaps though the man had uttered he had no know who he was. That was good enough. The game was still in play. Sousuke straightened up. He observed though what next transpired. It would seem that engaging him had ... side effects curiously. Wait. What was that symbol? Sousuke's eyes narrowed as he focused upon it with his eyes. A Ranger symbol. Fascinating. It was glowing red too. Just what was going on here? This man was not of Sungakurian origins. He had a Ranger brand though, how was that possible? Was he a missing nin? Sousuke's mind raced back and forth as a series of names and faces appeared in his mind's eye. No. This man was a stranger. His mind further back tracked to how there were rogue Rangers. One of them had owned Naganisa once.

Sousuke dusted himself off. "Excessive force is excessive."<i></i> He answered maintaining his voice from before. So. He was either a Ranger, or the property of a Ranger. Sunan Rangers did not mark themselves. He would indeed have to make an assumption, which was dangerous. This young man had been owned by the Rangers, thus the branding. Confirming that here and now could not be done. Another time. "I say, now Sport. I'm going to not take my chances with you, but I will simply walk away."<i></i> Cannot afford to be put in the ground by this one. Curious though with the level of strength he had. Most curious indeed.

With that Igrasahi Matsu would make his departure. Sousuke more importantly would leave with information, but with certainly a lot more questions.

[Topic left]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
An interruption, or rather a defiant interaction between the young ashen haired boy and the henged mad-king left the trio in near tears. They expected a violent recourse from the Kazekage and the valiant young man yet another victim of the the Takahashi. However, there would be no blood shed today. The Kazekage would leave peacefully. The girls would gather near the young man and thank him for his fearless valor. The older gentleman would stand and give the young warrior a respectful bow to express his gratitude. "Dunno what would have happened without you. Thank you young man."

A hero? Maybe.

The trio would not even bother to gather the picnic left on the harbor as they all fled the scene. Each a different direction and each silently prayed that the Kazekage would not seek them once again.

[Topic Fled/Left all]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back