Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The New Girl In Town

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing at the edge of the small body of water within the training grounds, Miyako is alone. Nothing much would draw attention to her presence, she's quiet and still for the most part. The small girl seems to be intently focused on the surface of the water, not caring that the wind is blowing her hair into her face or that her kimono is being wrinkled by the gentle breeze. The air today seems cooler and lighter than usual, though under the shade of the trees around the edge of the water, that is to be expected. The sun hangs high in the sky, though seems to be placed directly in the center of the mountains of the far side of the grounds, meaning that the sunset tonight will be absolutely beautiful.

Those behind Miyako would see the Uchiha sigil proudly stamped onto the back of her kimono, just between her shoulder blades. Anyone in front of her wouldn't see her face very clearly, mostly just her hair and small figure noticeable from that perspective.

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taisho made his way through the training grounds, walking away from the shouting and laughter, the noises of other students training slowly fading away until the only noise was the rustling of the wind along the grass. When he walked, his hands were stuffed in his pockets, and his head was cast down at the ground as he made his way through the grass, wrapped up in his own thoughts. It was because of this that he didn't notice Miyako until he was only a few paces away from her; he stopped and looked up at the unfamiliar girl. "...Who are you?" He asked bluntly, before realizing his own ill manners "I mean.. hello."

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako flinches at the sudden voice behind her, too lost in her own thoughts to even hear Taisho approaching, how irresponsible! She frowns, looking him up and down until her eyes finally fall on his, emotion lacking from them, though her lips curl into a friendly smile, "Hi!" she offers him a wave and takes a step forward, maybe getting a little too close. "What is your name?" Miyako asks, not caring enough to tell him her own first. One more time, she glances him over, her smile wavering slightly as she does. "Why do you look so uncomfortable?"

Her voice may come off as a bit condescending, even though she doesn't mean it to. The sound of her voice is quiet, it is the tone that would possibly make Taisho a bit uncomfortable due to its slightly unwelcoming nature.

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He does seem taken aback, whether from her close proximity to him or her unwelcoming gaze, but he quickly recovers himself, the mask of calculated, disinterested calm returning to his face with a hint of a smile "I'm Nara Taisho. I just didn't expect anyone to be here is all, so I was suprised to see you. It's my own fault, I should have been paying attention."

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Uchiha Miyako." She looks at him in some sort of anticipation, not bowing as she introduced herself. Miyako lofts a brow in confusion as he speaks, "I've been here all day, and I haven't seen you once." The small girl before him would state flatly, talking as if she were something like a head taller than him. She wouldn't comment on his lack of attention, she should have heard him approaching from the other side of the grounds, if only she were a better shinobi, he wouldn't have caught her off guard.

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You've been at this exact same pond all day?" He returns her gaze, almost defiant looking "Or just at the academy. I was in the White Oak District, I came here to get away from all those people. Why are you here?"

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"At the pond! I've been here all day.. I've always wanted to walk on water like a good shinobi, but I can't seem to build up the courage to.. She sighs, rubbing her face and glancing back at the pond as if it were an old nemesis of her's, "I haven't been to the White Oak district, is it nice?"

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It's the market district, so it's good for my needs." He shrugs "You can walk on water? Have you done it before? I never have."

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh.. No, I can't." She shakes her head, taking a step back and looking between Taisho and the pond, "You should try it!" She gets the idea, grinning almost mischievously and viewing this as an opportunity to test the practice through him.

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'd fall in..." he say's with a blank gaze "I haven't learned how to control Chakra yet, even in such a rudimentary way." He finishes speaking, and pulls a large red apple out of his coat pocket, sinking his teeth into the flesh of the fruit "It'd probably be funny though, to watch me flail in the water"

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Rudimentary? You act like it is so easy but will not even try?" Miyako tilts her head slightly, her eyes narrowed on the boy before her, "What is it with you?"

Miyako's eyes would fall on the apple, her mouth watering slightly as he gnawed on the fruit. She hasn't had fruit in a long time, having mostly survived on bread and vegetables before coming to the Hidden Leaf. She had almost forgotten that fruit was something that she loved so very much.

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I won't try because I know I'll fail. It's basic Jutsu but I've had no ninjutsu training at all, so the chances of me succeeding are 0. I don't even know how to focus Chakra; sad, I know." As he speaks, he's indifferent, as if discussing a minor issue, one that doesn't really bother him. He notices her reaction to the apple in his hand, but pretends not to as he takes another bite, then finally seeming to notice "Oh, do you want some?" He holds the fruit in both hands, closing his eyes in concentration as he splots the fruit down the middle, sending a few droplets of juice on both of their outer garments. He holds the unbitten half to Miyako "Here."

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo was once again napping in a tree when he felt something poking in his back, he could never seem to get comfortable. With a huff, he would roll over however once again this would send him into a downwards spiral. However this time he wasn't caught on any branch, luckily he was sleeping on a branch hanging over the pond. As he connected with the water, he would splash more than a few droplets to the two about to share an apple. Tatsuo was definitely startled he began to tread water, all the while letting out the occasional shout and a very loud "What the!" after a few moments he finally gained his bearings, realized that once again he fell from a tree. He really needed to do something about that, he thought to himself for a split second however refocusing on the two who were most likely soaked from his unintentional cannonball. "Sorry! I.. uhh.. I mean.. I never fall when I sleep! I uhh.. Yeah I mean I.. don't know what happened!" he said trying to save face, all the while his face turning redder than the apple between the two.

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako's hand would almost tremble as she reaches for the apple, though her shoulders bear forward as she's drenched from Tatsuo's splash. Immediately, she spins around and narrows her eyes on the boy in the water, her kimono clinging to her and her hair forming to the contour of her scalp.

Already wet, she trudges forward into the water and goes to grab Tatsuo by his shirt, raising her small, not even slightly intimidating fist into the air and aiming it at him, though not following through, "You don't know what happened!?" She calls out, glancing back at Taisho.

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taisho's first instinct is to tense up at the sudden noise and movement of Tatsuo falling into the water, ready to run like he would from any threat. However, he relaxes once he sees that is only Tatsuo and not a threat, not seeming to care about the water now on the front of his jacket "Why were you hiding in a tree..?" He winces slightly as Miyako raises her fist, but makes no move to stop her, taking another bite of his apple instead and continuing to watch.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the shade of a tree in the tall grass a stones throw from the group talking, a small figure stirs from hearing the commotion of the water splashing and then yelling. Her eyes half closed, and in a daze she looks around just above the grass. A figure she should recognize but appeared fuzzy, drenched stood within the water. She yawned and rubbed her eyes with her sleeve and just sat there watching. The cool breeze was relaxing, removing any thoughts of why she was even at the training grounds.

Sara had been sitting in the sun, enjoying the sights of everyone training in the distance, she even started to watch some girl just staring at the water, hoping she would start messing around with some water jutsu but to no avail. Instead she just stood there mesmerized by it. She had started to play with the long grass, and followed the hops of tiny bugs that lived within, and she too starred at the pond and just lost track of everything. At some point falling asleep.

A few seconds later after she was a little less groggy, the young girl realized that the wet boy was alright, and she didn't need to help. The burning from the brightness of the area around her started to hurt and she started to weave a few seals, ending with touching her chest. A cooling serene release of endorphins caused an amazing feeling of relaxation as she made the mild attempt to keep up with the faint voices near the water. The cool wind blew, pushing the grass around her, a few stalks tapping against her shoulders, pushing them aside in vain. She heard a raised voice from the group and looked back over at them, seeing her dredge through the water and grab at the wet figure.

Under breath she speaks, "He looks...familiar?"

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo's eyebrows raised to the girl grabbing him by the shirt, his brows rose up. "Hey i'm sorry!" he said also putting his hands up, showing he meant no harm. Despite this he still had his usual goofy grin plastered on his face. He then looked back to Taisho, shaking his head once. "Nah, I was taking a nap in the tree and something must've pushed me out. It's been pretty windy today." he said nodding, almost sage like. Despite his cheerful display, he was keeping a careful eye on Miyako's fist. Tatsuo wasn't a violent guy, but getting punched in the face was not in his plans for today.

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a soft sigh, she lets go of Tatsuo's shirt and slowly trudges back to the shore of the pond, sighing in frustration at the wetness of her clothes and at her inability to follow through with her actions. "This was my last clean kimono!" Miyako complains to Tatsuo, beginning to attempt to ring herself out, starting with her almost crazy, long hair. Even after ringing the water from her hair, it remains wavy and stuck together.

As she gets to ringing her kimono out, it simply wrinkles, remaining perpetually damp and awkwardly stuck to her skin. Miyako then sighs at her lost chance of eating the half of the apple offered to her, blaming it fully on Tatsuo with an upset glare. She wouldn't notice Sara in the foliage, too upset about all of the recent events to pay attention to the entirety of her surroundings. "So.. I assume that because you almost drowned, you can't walk on water?" She tilts her head again as she asks, both of her eyebrows raising as she awaits his answer.

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taisho watches, amused at the anger of the girl but relieved that his friend won't be harmed. He takes another bite out of his apple, and then freezes. He could have sworn he heard somebody talking. He turns slowly, scanning the trees, but failing to spot Sara.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo scratches the back of his head, "Of course I can walk on water!" He would say following Miyako to the land. "I'm really sorry about getting you wet I really didn't mean too." He said as a frown gripped his lips. He looked back to Taisho nodding in greeting. "But yeah I can walk on water if you mean the whole chakra control thing!"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back