Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The New Girl In Town

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako drags the back of her hand across her face, sighing softly and nodding to him a few times, "It's okay.. But! Show me that you really can walk on water!" She almost pleads for him to do this, even bringing her hands together under her chin and looking up to him in her best faux-pout.

Miyako hopes to learn from this newcomer, even though his entrance was somewhat clumsy.

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Thought I heard something.." Taisho mutters under his breath "I guess it was just the wind." He takes another bite of the apple, finishing the fruit and sparing no part of it; even the core, he devours, and spits out the seeds. He raises his voice, looking to the other boy "Yeah, Tatsuo, show us!"

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Pfft, I mean yeah..? You want me to do it now?" He says looking around, rubbing the back of his neck. "I could but like I don't know I don't want you two to feel bad that you can't do it.." With a sigh he makes his way over to the water easily walking across without any problems, the chakra in his feet keeping him steadily on top of the water. He turned to face the two waving as his normal grin was even wider than usual.

Roll: 18/20

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako gapes in awe at Tatsuo's performance, throwing both of her hands in the air as she pushes herself to standing at the edge of the pond, "No way! You have to teach me how to do that!" Her voice is fairly loud at this point, her mouth turned up into an excited grin, though her eyes remain untouched by the emotion, "C'mon, please! Please!" She would continue on babbling about Tatsuo walking on water, her words crashing into each other at the excitement of someone who may be able to teach her a useful shinobi skill!

Her emotions seem to sway with the easiest of influence, putting her young mind on display as a bit jumbled. Miyako still has a ways to go to make herself better, though she seems to be at least trying to learn new things.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Oh, i know him. It's that cute boy who's mama got me into big trouble that day.' She remembered finally placing the face and voice. She deviously smiled seeing him trying to show off, successfully at that to his friends. She held herself up by her elbow and ran through a few handseals, thinking to herself it would be funny if it worked out. 'Give him something a little tougher perhaps?' The chakra warped a little from her hand, invisible in sight to most. She placed her hand up like a gun and as she launched the jutsu, bounced it back as if she were really shooting a bullet at him.

The chakra would slowly make it's way from her hand to his body, not effecting the world around it in any manner except maybe distorting the water if it were truly still. Sara had broken down her chakra to a subatomic level, all for the effect of making it harder for him to maintain his own chakra. The radiation would enter his body, and make it more difficult for him to maintain his ability to float on the water, or at the very least make it harder for him to move around. She watched her chakra enter within and infect his chakra system. 'Lets see how good he really is..'

1d20= 16

reference:
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=937#p937

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo rubbed the back of his neck obviously embarrased by the praise. "I- Uh I guess I could teach you." he said his face turning red, however he instantly felt something hindering his chakra control. He hadn't noticed Sara do her jutsu or the direction it came from but within moments the chakra at his feet was disrupted and he felt through the water. Once again, splashing Miyako and Taisho. Tatsuo quickly swam up shaking his head. "It wasn't me!! Something hit me I swear!" he said pleading for them to believe him as he swam closer to the shore.

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Something hit you?!" Miyako questions angrily, narrowing her eyes and lowering her eyebrows, it is clear that she's mad again, "I have something that can hit you!" After just getting slightly dry, and then splashed again, Miyako rolls her sleeve up past her elbow and watches Tatsuo within the water, not going to trudge into it like last time. She probably wouldn't ever hit Tatsuo, not just because he's a fellow shinobi, but because her taijutsu skills are very limited and practiced even less than her ninjutsu and genjutsu, which haven't been practiced hardly at all.

If she were a better trained kunoichi, she could have seen the ninjutsu that disrupted Tatsuo's chakra, though she has not advanced and could not warn him in advance.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her invisible jutsu hit him and his chakra folded. And it folded much faster then she had expected, causing him to immediatly fall into the water as if he was in a dunk tank and she hit the tab dead on. Even better, his splash got onto the two bystanders yet again, drenching them. She held in her laughter, the evil grin growing more so.

Then she saw the girl roll up her sleeves. 'Uh oh..' her fun was going to go a little to far now. She didn't mean for it to lead to an altercation. The girl must have been a little bit of a hot head, getting angry over getting a little water on her. She needed to think of a way to completely toss her attention on the boy. Sara started to weave some handseals and jumped up and out of the tall grass, though not as herself.

A small lavender colored long furred spotted kitten ran out, proceeded by a bunch of dragonflies. She gave chase after them, making one fly towards the small group. She was a decent distance from them, but the small kitten would occasionally give out a loud and fearful roaring squeak. Of course there was more to this kitten, but would they know of such? Perhaps, as the kitten was currently jumping and rolling after the dragonfly on top of the water.

At some point the dragonfly would escape, and she would stop, sitting on top of the water, about 20 feet from them, staring at the group panting.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo noticed the sun starting to set, he looked to the newly showed up cat and realized he had to go. If he was going to make it up and early for the cloud trip he couldn't dally too long. With a wave to everyone he quickly exited the scene heading home.

[Topic Left]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a few seconds of watching the shinobi trying to walk on water, the little stretched and galloped hoped to the edge furthest from them and vanished in some bushes. She managed to keep the situation from escalating at least.

(Left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back