Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Simple Shinobi Rule [Solo]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would be night at this time. Hiku hung to the shadows as he made his way to the Obsidian Palace. Yen still went a long way, in this world even if Jutsu were the true power deluded humans believed it to be money. Hiku could only scoff at these insignificant things. The biggest use Yen had for him was to buy his materials from the greedy Merchant Gods. Beyond that money held very little to no use to Hiku. A benefit of being a puppet one could say. A big burlap sack hung around his back, along with the usual set of scrolls. This occasion would cause for one to be prepared for a few things to go down in this prison. For one this sack's weight would be relieved from the puppet man. Two he would get to keep his cool sack, or at least he better for what kind of yen he was spending. Three, he would make due with his failures and go the straight and narrow. However that narrow would cause another shinobi a great deal of pain. One that had to be administered for Hiku's greatest shinobi revelation.

He reached the eerie palace of death and despair, even though it only had two floors visible every Suna shinobi knew what was beneath the dreaded tower. It was fitting for the scum that this prison held and today Hiku would get to have his very own little friend. He'd even have an audience to show it to, and that means critics. Hiku began to "excite" himself and plastered a large grin on his face as he tapped his neck. The sound of a speaker could be heard Hiku would begin speaking on it lowly. "Hello, this is Hiku I'm outside with the goods. Hurry up, because I'd like to get this done immediately." He'd tap his neck again cutting off the speakers. After two minutes worth of waiting the doors of the Palace opened and a man with scraggly gray hair came outside. He was a young guard and obviously nervous. Whatever he was doing, he knew it was wrong but yet here he was ready to do it.

The man approached Hiku and began to whisper. "Do you have the yen? How much of it did you bring me?" Hiku looked at the nervous guard who was constantly looking away. The grin was definitely getting to him, so Hiku would slowly turn his face into a serious blank one. "Do you think I would come all the here without out it? (Hiku would open the bag and start dumping out wads of yen on the ground) Here, there is your 20,000 yen. I know probably more than you thought but this is what you get when you help a prime shinobi. Now do you have my list of exceptional criminals on level 3?" The man would bring out a clipboard from his satchel and hand it to Hiku. "Yeah every prisoner with a high chakra level, or an exceptional background of shinobi like abilities in level 3 are there. Not too many rare ones in there with this much yen you sure you don't want Level 4? Hell Level 5 would do with this much yen. Well maybe a little extra."

Hiku would snatch the list and begin reading not even retorting to the money hungry guard. Level 3 was fine with Hiku, he would need a weaker amount of energy to accomplish his new design. Each page held tidbit information about the prisoners on level 3. Mainly they were status reports. combat abilities and chakra levels. The prisoners weren't from the most prestigious places but he would make due. Well damn no Uchihas or Hyuugas on the list. That's a shame I was really looking forward to having a nice pair of Doujutsu at my disposal. Hmm let's see an Aburame? Eww no thank you. I wonder how they're containing that one's bugs. He must be weak yeah no thanks. Uhhh what is this, someone of the Akamichi? Hmm that would actually make a decent puppet. Sturdy, the expansion jutsu they use would fit nicely with this new wood. Hmm I'm seriousl- Wait what is this? No . . . . Get the hell out of here. Okay I've made my damned decision! Hiku would turn to stare at the guard.

"You, I've made my choice. I know who I'd like to purchase. Prisoner 1109. Bring me to him I have a serious opportunity for that man. Oh wait have you fed all the prisoners the "Sauce". That was apart of the 20,000 yen you know..." Hiku's blank face would turn into a frown as he waited for response. The guard would just nervously nod yes at first until he found his composure to speak. "Yea.. I fed it to all of them... Wait no no there were a few who didn't get it.. (Hiku's eyes would open wider) BUT Prisoner 1109 is on the block that did get fed the "Sauce" today. Sorry about that." Hiku would turn heading into the palace as his bumbling hired inside guy followed behind. They would have to walk through two levels to get to where he wanted to go.

The first one held an odd fog there one that Hiku could not smell nor really feel. He walked through the miasma calm as ever, while the guardsman took extreme precaution. The first level was sort of bland prisoners were in their cells locked away but doing simple activities. This was obviously the lounge like area if one could consider a viscous prison that. Getting down into Level 2 Hiku began to feel a faint ebb in his presence. Something out here was messing with him a little but he shrugged it off as the Guard proceeded to use his chakra for some type of defense. Hiku was soon led to another set of stairs that brough them to level 3. It was here that he felt a larger pull on his very being as if he was being shackled down. Hiku took a moment to adjust to this but when he was done the guard motioned for him to follow. He led him to a block in the corner but highest floor in Level 3. It was there that prisoner 1109 hung in his cell staring at the wall as if he was lost in thought. He was a rather thin man , with some unusually toned arms. His legs were thinner than his arms making him look somewhat un-proportioned. Hiku smiled widely as he saw the fatigue rest on the man's face. The sauce was a consumable poison Hiku made in abundance. He wanted it to be spread out to the level 3 to the point where the poison would slowly work it's way in. By the time it would hit most of them would be asleep but 1109 was not.

Hiku motioned for the guard who unlocked the door. "Your services are no longer needed until I come out of this room. Any screams or odd sounds, well just know I'm pleasing myself greatly." (With a creepy grin given the guard would walk away quickly. Hiku would turn and walk into the cell placing his burlap bag and scrolls on the ground) Hello you don't know me, I'm Hasu Hikuidori and today I would like to speak to you about something very important. You see your time on this earth has been served for the greater cause of chaos. Mine however has been spent serving this village. I have dabbled into some nasty things but nothing like what you have Captain Ironwall. To think Suna would capture a slave trading homicidal pirate. Although it says here that you were putting up a decent fight against shinobi with the use of bows and arrows and a blowpipe. Well arent you the marksman. I used to be a marksman myself until I decided to become a puppet. You could say I've lost a bit of my touch in that department but I'm sure you can bring that feeling back. So let's begin shall we. As we speak I'm sure you've realized by now that you're body is extremely lazy and if you're as perceptive as I think you've noticed the yellow gas at the bottom of my robes. Well I'm exhaling a poison out through my body into the room. It won't do anything to me but you my good sir are going to feel some pain. Unfortunately that's the way Mustard gas is. However screaming won't be an issue for you when you can't make a sound." Hiku would press forward to the man and flip his hand into a bladed saw. He'd use his chakra to make the blades spin at a rapid pace and begin to cut off prisoner 1109's legs. As he carefully cut each one off he used the wood elemen to put a "cap" onto the nub where he severed the leg. Hiku did this to his other leg, and moved onto his arms.

Each arm and leg would be cut at their joints and connecting places. For the arms it'd be the elbow and wrist, and for the legs it'd be the knees and ankles. It reminded him of eating crabs a delicacy he could never enjoy anymore. No matter, Hiku was focusing on more important things now. Prioritizing a what a true shinobi is meant to be. "You know last time I kept my victim alive for this next part. However for you there's really no need to keep you alive. However I'm going to. For all the people you hurt and all the things you did, you will garner some form of vengeance here. Or rather your victims will. However don't think for a second that your simple crimes have brought me here no that's just icing on the cake. I'm getting used to how to say it while sounding convincing. See I don't care too much about the people you hurt, as far as I know your deals were out more near Kiri. You just got caught up in a bad deal in the Wind Country limits. Serves you right, but the only reason I'm here is for your skills. I don't know if it occurred to you but what you did is beyond excellent marksman ship. What you' did during your attempt to fight was impressive, so much so they gave you a light yellow bar. You're a minor threat to use shinobi and what are you a common thug? No a common pirate thug? Then again I guess the title Captain holds weight doesn't it. Well Captain I'm going to begin gutting you out and replacing your flesh and bones with wood." Hiku would begin the messy process by running his saw hand across the gut of the ex-pirate.

Blood came quickly and Hiku's next move was to dig his hands into the gut and pull out the intestines. Hiku would begin to saw open from the inside completely tearing the his torso wide. Hiku began to work quickly using his chakra string to take out more of the useless organs in the body leaving the bones and some minor organs in the body. After ten minutes of work he was done with mess of a man who was indefinitely dead. Hiku didn't even crack open his head to take out the brain and the fun had already ended. "Well I guess you just couldn't hang. Damn the weak ones, oh well with your natural talent, my know how, and chakra I can turn this puppet into the ultimate targeting weapon. However this is all you are, a tool. That is all any of us shinobi are, tools. I have accepted this reality now and I will treat it as such because well it's true you. But what do you care you're just a dead body." Hiku would begin to work on removing the leftover organs since his target was dead the fun was over. Now it was game time an d he would immediately rush to get the job done. Since Hiku did not require this puppet's chakra or any piece of it he did not need the chakra system. No the only thing he needed were the genetic talents this man had in life. Hiku would use his own chakra through the puppet the way it was supposed to be used as a tool. After removing all of the remnants of the body, he began to implant pieces of the newest line of wood he'd obtained. Hiku would begin to talk to the corpse once more to entertain himself as he worked.

"Well since you're such a good listener I'll continue to tell you about my newest process. This wood is called Ethnic Blackwood. It's some offspring wood but also one of the densest. (Inspired by African Blackwood). Even more so ironically it's not even black it's pale white. Well anyways this tree is really expensive and getting this amount killed my savings fund. I went broke doing this not that I really care because it was worth it. I've spent a few weeks toiling endlessly day and night reflecting on what honestly could have ruined my process before. What didn't hold to make me what I wanted? I gave up because trying to skip into the bigger field almost never works. I gotta take baby steps and prioritize my projects. I can't jsut keep wasting good ole human bodies. Ahh the first corpse's skills would have been nice but alas yours are stable. It's why I stopped right at you when I saw the list entirely. Yes you are the best choice, for a great shinobi tool at least out of this line up you were. " After implanting the wood into the corpse Hiku would begin to gather a lot of his chakra. The amount he would have to use for this technique would be more than usual as the first time he had supplemental chakra. This time it was all him, all of the chakra he had in him was all he could use. He'd begin by pushing out his chakra as if he was trying to use the 100 Puppet jutsu. He had been reliant on that technique but did not realize the enormous strain it put on his chakra system. He restrained from using this technique realizing it was a power he'd taken too lightly. However with the ability to still generate that much chakra he still had the ability to activate his chakra to heighten the capabilities of the puppet. However he would focus on the wood for now that would begin to branch out onto the bones of the carcass. Much like the Viridian Oak Hiku would shift the wood in place and run chakra through the corpse grinding the bones down and fusing with the flesh overtaking it. He watched as his control over the wood grew as he continued to pour more chakra into the process. The body would crack, and break down turning it into a more suitable size for Hiku's taste.

As his wooden shifts and transformations came to an end Hiku would enact the final touches onto his puppet. A full white wooden body with no detail would lay before Hiku. He would mess with the face using his wood ninjutsu to "carve" the details in. After spending what seemed like an eternity had finally finished the detailed face he wanted. It was his own, a look alike puppet if you will. Although it was a little bigger than the "current" Hiku but it was damn near identical. He would begin to paint a new design on the face though and robe it in a similar style to his own clothing. The final piece was a helmet which would turn into a visor to increase his accuracy capabilities when using the ranged techniques he knew. "If you only knew how to use chakra more efficiently maybe you could have became something better, or not have gotten caught. No matter you will be my new tool, a lovely work of wooden art. From detail to the very last trap I will install into you."
HikuHawkeyePuppet_zps71697500.png

Hiku gave a great smile and began to gather the organ remains of the late Captain. He'd pull out a small jar and begin to toss the remains into it. After jarring the remains Hiku would pick up a large golden scroll and walk behind his new puppet. He would wrap it in the scroll and release the reverse summoning seal and save his puppet for a later occasion. When he got inside of the puppet he would establish himself as the literal shinobi version of a Matryoshka Doll. Hiku would walk out of the cell leaving a bloody mess behind him. He would make his way past the numerous cells of other specimens he had thought of using. All in all he thought his decision was a good one, throwing morals out of the windows of course. Hiku was a few things in his mind more than ever. A shinobi, a puppet, an innovator, but the best one was "Tool". It meant a lot in this world and it was a simple word to describe what he felt his role was and what the roles of others around him would be.

As he finally made it to the front of the staircase to Level 2 the prison guard would meet up with Hiku curious as all hell. "I just left Prisoner 1109's cell what the hell went on in there? There's blood everywhere but his body his gone. You're covered in blood too oh hell I thought this was just some sick fantasy you wanted to get your rocks off or something." Hiku turned and gave the guard the blankest stare he could muster on his wooden face. He inched closer and then began to turn his face into a delighted grin. "I ate him, and he was quite satisfying yes so much indeed that I have the taste for more. Now unless you'd like to end up like 1109 I suggest you shut the hell up and walk me to the door like a good date. You've been entirely rude this evening, hmph." Hiku would begin to walk up the stairs and would stop half way. He'd turn back around and stick out his puppet tongue. "If you act up before I leave I will come back in 3 weeks. Don't test me mmmmm." He'd turn back and continue his trot up the stairs. A melody could be heard being hummed from the puppet shinobi. He was feeling more reassured in himself.

[Topic Entered/Left]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back