Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Stalker is Stalked: pt 1 of 4 [Solo-Self Mod-B]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Tsch... how bothersome... I really wanted to sleep in today too." Kurayo whined as he rolled around in his sheets while trying to come up with a reason for not doing his work today. His whining continued as the white haired man's head emerged from his blankets. Yawning he would open his eyes every so often fighting the desire to remain in bed.

"Ah hell I guess I HAVE to this time." He sighed as he pulled himself out of bed and began to get ready to head out do some work. Grabbing his gear he headed for the door to get the day started. He figured he would start with looking into the people that had reported the incidents about a strange shadowy figure following several young woman during night time while out in town. This was not something that seemed like a large deal by any means but the peaceful mind of the Iwa citizens was enough of a reason to deal with this problem.

Though all the woman seem to have described the same shadowy figure lurking around, the location was different most times for some reason. He began by heading towards the Spartan Quarters section of Iwa. He sadly only had a vague description of the woman to go on and a name, this sort of thing is not a problem to be honest just a bit more work to do. Upon reaching the Spartan Quarters he kept an eye out for the referenced woman or mention of a name as he walked around.

"Oh my look at that..man isn't he not creepy to you too?" a young woman whispered quietly into the ear of the friend as softly as she could. "Oh my yes I feel like he's a creep for sure just look at those red eyes."

Kurayo just smiled to himself as he was well aware of the words these girls were gossiping about him amongst themselves . With a large grin he turned towards the woman who stood a bit away from him and waved in a overly exaggerated motion to them. For Kurayo this was part of his daily fun and kept him amused for a bit watching the girls realize he was aware of their actions. He simple chuckled as a pale expression fell over their faces in fear making them run off away from that location in a slight panic.

"Well I suppose those girls would not have had any info anyways or would want to talk with me anyways." Placing a sucker into his mouth he turned over to an older gentleman who stood by a small house dusting the windows of what Kurayo could only guess was his him.

"Beautiful home you have sir." Kurayo said while still distracted somewhat by his candy. The man turned to him and blinked at the appearance of Kurayo , as the man seemed to have not notice him approach him. Kurayo noticing the man was now unaware of his approach did his best to not act in an off-putting matter when engaging the man in what he hoped would be a fruitful conversation with some leads.
The older gentleman gave a simple smile at the complement he received about his home. "Thank you young man I truly appreciate the kind words." " Is there anything I can do for you?, you look as if you had something you wanted to talk about other than this house here." He smiled as he motioned to his house.

"Sir I was wondering if you had any news or hear any rumors of a shadowy figure that has been lurking around here during some of the nights recently?"

With a pause the man sat and looked at the oddly dressed man in more detail noticing that he seemed to be a shinobi that must have been on a case that this must have some involvement with.
Looking into Kurayo's eyes the man began to explain the things that have been occurring. "Yes I am aware of these incidents as are most the people close to the family's that these girls belong to."
"This has been going on for a bit now too be frank with you, we just recently felt we could not handle this on our own as we had hoped to keep the girls and their families from becoming a focus for gossip."
The man frowned in disappointment with himself as if admitting such wounded his pride.
Kurayo just sat in silence listening to the story that the old man was opening up with him about almost as if he needed to talk about this more than Kurayo needed to in many ways.
"We have not been able to protect the girls around here and so I want to let you know though we have come to notice an almost pattern with his way of movements and even the fact he only seems to show here on the 3rd night of the new week."

This was new news to Kurayo with this person or whatever it may be was following some sort of pattern and a odd one at that he felt.

"Thank you sir, what you have told me has been very helpful in this."

Kurayo reached out his hand and shook the man's hand as to thank him for his help in this.

"I am counting on you young man, don't let me down now." the man said with a soft smile to Kurayo.
With that done Kurayo felt he had enough info from here and began to head home to go through his mental notes from today.

"This may be more interesting than I thought it would be" He said to himself as he walked on his way back home.
It would be a few days till the new weeks start and so this would give him time to look into the other areas this shadow has been witnessed at.

[OOC: WC : 993]
[OOC: This will be around a 4 part mission I so far have planned out atm]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back