Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Wheels On the Monks Go Round and Round [D-rank]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]The Wheels On the Monks Go Round and Round[/size]"]
ChigokaiOheinaArrogant.png
IssaiMuboAbsolutelyReckless.png
SunakuKureijicrazy.png
TsuchimikadoSeinaruHoly.png
NanjirouNoburuNoble.png

They stood in a line with the red one in the middle. Chi loved the color red despite knowing it was because of her sickness, she thought the personality made sense because it was so bright and beautiful. The man wearing it also wore sunglasses despite it not being that sunny out on this particular day, and held a giant crossed shape thing wrapped in bandages on his back. Chi approached him, first, thinking he was the leader of the monks she was asked to show around. She was right.
"Greetings, my name is--."
"You are SO CUTE!" He yelled, kneeling down to Chi's level and squishing her cheeks. He was a bit eccentric. Chi actually didn't mind it, she giggled at his reaction. "Come on now, fluffy-haired girl, let's go about seeing this beautiful village and its people." Chi didn't know it but the monks were looking for someone in particular, and that person was her.
"Alright, let's go!" She smiled and looked around at the rest of the group. The biggest of the group was wearing an eye patch and had big hair, but it didn't look fluffy like hers. They were all wearing black robes except for the leader, and there was the one next to him wearing a white sash. Chi started walking and they took a V formation in the same order that they were standing with the leader up front. He leaned over and told Chi they wanted to check out the academy first. She agreed and took them there, then the spire. After that she took them for a walk through Maruishi. They enjoyed the markets and the lights, most of them. Noburu didn't seem to care either way, he was just following.
"What brings you guys to the village?" Chi finally asked after some time.
"Oh, we're monks who travel in a nomadic group who was passing by the village. We just decided to hope in for a visit."
"Sir, perhaps we should ask her if she's seen anything." The one with the white sash finally spoke, and the leader looked at him for a moment and back at Chi.
"I'm sure the poor girl is tired, I doubt she'd know anything anyway. Thank you, miss. We actually are looking for someone, but I think I've gotten a good feel about the layout of this village now so we can go search on out own. Have a good day." The man waved and began walking away from Chi. The group followed and Chi couldn't help but wondering what those men were doing here and who they were looking for.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 438[/size]"][/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back