Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Word of the World is Forest [Naikishin / Spar]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 5 said:
Round Five

Tsukino Nanami
HP: 15,754 + 1,312 + 1,247 - 1,728 - 432 - 108 - 54 = 15,991
CP: 12,696 - 225 - 2,500 - 1,900 = 8,071
AP: 10 - 9 = 1
AP Next Round: 11
Visible Items: Aquarius (Weapon)

VERSUS

Isaki Naikishin
HP: 16,218 - 1,236 - 260 + 346 - 65 + 86 - 16 + 22 - 8 + 11 - 216 - 216 - 216 - 216 - 216 - 216 + 1,815 = 15,617
CP: 11,516 - 2,065 - 680 - 1,236 + 346 + 86 + 22 + 11 - 22 - 22 - 22 - 22 - 22 - 22 = 7,868 - 2,060 - 2,060 = 3,748
AP: 9.88 - 9.75 = 0.13 120
AP Next Round: 10.13
Status: Zaraki Style, Gaia Seal, Kindred Fusion, Sprained Legs, Fractured Arms
Visible Items:

Haruki
HP: 32,500
CP: 12,500
AP: 7
AP Next Round: 7
Visible Items: Claw (Weapon)​

[legend="The Round"]
  • 0.00 Seconds
    • Nanami Drops Kiss of the Dragon – Weapon!
  • 0.50 Seconds
    • Nanami equips Aquarius – Weapon!
  • 1.00 Seconds
    • Nanami switches into Defensive Stance!
  • 1.50 Seconds
    • Nanami consumes a Health Pill!
  • 1.52 Seconds
    • Naikishin attempts to strike at Nanami with Higuma!
    • Nanami auto dodges with Flash Counter!
    • Nanami follows up with six basic strikes!
      • Strike #1 is aimed towards arms! (Hit!)
      • Strike #2 is aimed towards arms! (Hit!)(Sprained!)
      • Strike #3 is aimed towards arms! (Hit!)(Fractured!)
      • Strike #4 is aimed towards legs! (Hit!)
      • Strikes #5 is aimed towards legs! (Hit!)(Sprained!)
      • Strikes #6 is aimed towards legs! (Hit!)
  • 2.02 Seconds
    • Nanami consumes another Health Pill!
  • 3.77 Seconds
    • Nanami activates Chakra Absorption!
  • 3.79 Seconds
    • Naikishin strikes at Nanami with 16-Hit Combo! (x2 Auto Dodge, x3 Miss, x1 Partial 50% => 25%, x1 Partial 75% => 50%, x8 Hit, x1 Critical!)(Rank 1 Bleeding!)
  • 4.30 Seconds
    • Naikishin strikes at Nanami! (Hit – Rank 2 Bleeding!)
  • 4.81 Seconds
    • Naikishin strikes at Nanami! (Hit!)
  • 5.32 Seconds
  • 5.82 Seconds
  • 6.52 Seconds
    • Nanami strikes at Naikishin with Voltaic Shot!
      • Naikishin blocks with Fist of Sin – Gluttony!
[/legend]

[legend="The Notes"]Nanami: With everything aside, you have a -2 Stealth penalty from leaving stealth twice , as per the UBR.

Standard Remainder: Any action that targets an enemy is considered an "Attack"; regardless of whether it deals damage or not. A player may attack themselves.

Edit Log:
- Nanami gained back 4,000ish hit points.
- Forgot to include Kindred Fusion cost into the mod.
- Forgot to include damage reduction of basic strikes from Kindred fusion, has been corrected and added back up.
- Flu is no longer an issue so my head doesn't feel as if it isn't going to explode; you have my apologies on the errors.

If you believe there are any mistakes with the above mod, send me a personal message!

You may send your actions starting at this posts time stamp; you have two days as per the Rules of Engagement.[/legend]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Extra Chapter: Fight or Flight<i></i>

Battle Theme​

After countering Naikishin's attacks with arrows to his limbs, she took a jump back and looked at Naikishin for a moment. Turning her head upon seeing Naikishin pinned with arrows caused the woman to grab her gut with her free-arm and let out a howling laugh. The thing she saw may have possibly offended Naikishin, but what she saw just absolutely amused her.

She turned to look towards the fox for a moment and then back to Naikishin before wiping a tear from her eye from all of the laughter. She shook her head to regain her composure. "You look just like an urchin. All of those arrows," the said before jumping a couple of times and aimed her bow at Naikishin.

[Stuff sent]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

As the fight continue to slowly continue on, he had now become a sea urchin due to having a few arrows in him. He still didn't know how the winds of fate would blow or in whose favor they would do so. He would just continue to fight as he stayed silent.

[Actions sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 6 said:
Round Six

Tsukino Nanami
HP: 15,991 - 840 - 6,452 - 4,944 = 3,446
CP: 8,071 - 1,035 - 2,500 - 2,065 - 110 = 2,361
AP: 11 - 8.75 = 2.25
Visible Items: Tristan and Isolde (Weapon)

VERSUS

Isaki Naikishin - Teal is Hp damage done via Cp depletion.
HP: 15,617 - 491 - 1024 + 1,290 - 968 + 350 - 263 - 1,470 + 989 - 742 = 13,738
CP: 3,748 - 295 - 2,065 - 1,900 = 0 + 1,290 = 1,290 + 350 - 2,375 = 0 + 989 = 989
AP: 10.13 - 8.25 = 1.88
Status: Zaraki Style, Gaia Seal, Sprained Legs, Fractured Arms
Visible Items:

Haruki
HP: 32,500 - 1,165 - 1,751 = 29,584
CP: 12,500 - 2,025 - 1,900 = 8,575
AP: 7 - 3 - 2.75 = 1.25
AP Next Round: 7

[legend="The Round"]
  • 0.00 Seconds
    • Naikishin is affected by Devastating Aura!
    • Haruki is affected by Devastating Aura!
    • Naikishin drops out of Kindred Fusion!
  • 1.59 Seconds
    • Nanami strikes at Naikishin with Detonation Tip! (Hit!)
    • Nanami drops Aquarius – Weapon!
  • 2.04 Seconds
    • Nanami equips Tristan and Isolde – Weapon!
  • 2.71 Seconds
    • Naikishin strikes at Nanami with Zantetsuken!
    • Nanami auto dodges with Flash Counter and performs six basic strikes!
      • Strike #1 is aimed towards the neck! (Hit!)
      • Strike #2 is aimed towards the neck! (Hit!)
      • Strike #3 is aimed towards the neck! (Hit!)
      • Strike #4 is aimed towards the neck! (Hit!)
      • Strike #5 is aimed towards the neck! (Hit!)
      • Strike #6 is aimed towards the neck! (Hit!)
  • 4.28 Seconds
    • Haruki performs a hidden action! (Success!)
    • Nanami is bound!
  • 5.43 Seconds
    • Naikishin strikes at Nanami with Fatal Draw! (Auto-Hit!)
    • Nanami is no longer bound!
  • 6.91 Seconds
    • Naikishin strikes at Nanami with Higuma!
      • Strike #1! (Hit – Critical!)(Rank 3 Bleeding)
      • Strike #2! (Miss!)
      • Strike #3! (Miss!)
      • Strike #4! (Miss!)(Deflected against Haruki – Hit!)
      • Strike #5! (Hit!)
      • Strike #6! (Hit – Partial 25% => Miss)
      • Strike #7! (Miss!)
  • 7.93 Seconds
    • Nanami activates Heavenly Sword!
  • 8.21 Seconds
    • Haruki uses Agneyastra against Nanami!
    • Heavenly Sword blocks all damage!
    • Heavenly Sword strike against Haruki! (Hit!)
  • 8.84 Seconds
    • Nanami transforms into Haruki! (Naikishin can't identify Nanami!)
[/legend]

[legend="The Notes"]Nanami: With everything aside, you have a -2 Stealth penalty from leaving stealth twice , as per the UBR. Also, due to the binding, your timing was thrown off a bit.

Standard Remainder: Any action that targets an enemy is considered an "Attack"; regardless of whether it deals damage or not. A player may attack themselves.

If you believe there are any mistakes with the above mod, send me a personal message!

You may send your actions starting at this posts time stamp; you have two days as per the Rules of Engagement.[/legend]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Battle Theme​

"Stahhp," she said to herself as she disguised herself with the fox summon. Yes, she's using such tactics because she's nearing the end of the battle and she realized that the man before her was in a better condition. It wasn't that she was in a terrible spot, as she had been in a much worse position in the past, but that doesn't change the fact that the spot she's in now isn't a crummy one. Keeping Haruki in the corner of her eye, she tried her best to mimic it's behavior, though it's unknown to her how to move the tail. But it's Ninjutsu and it's magic, so she figured it out somehow.

~Yaaaaas! I'm majestic as fuck!~ she thought to herself as she turned and looked towards Kibo, noticing not a single rise out of the creature. Actually, the creature seemed to be asleep from watching this battle. Turning slowly to look back towards Haruki and Naikishin, she has thoughts running through her head. She looked over her surroundings for a moment before a thought popped into her mind. The man before her looked absolutely exhausted. Taking this into account, Nanami decides to put her plan into motion.

[Sending Actions
T-T I'm in a bad spot here]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Naikishin watched as the woman had transformed into the fox, though he didn't know that the two had apparently gone into the darkness and then shown themselves so that he couldn't tell who was who. He shook his head as he was getting close to his limit for the fight, though he smirked a bit. He was having fun after the woman had left the shadows, all things considering.

[Actions Sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 7 said:
Round Seven

Tsukino Nanami
HP: 3,446 – 1,260 + 1,991 + 1,680 – 7,854 = -1,977 KO'ed
CP: 2,361 - 1,035 - 110 + 1,200 = 2,416
AP: 11 - 6.5 = 5.5
AP Next Round: -
Visible Items: Tristan and Isolde (Weapon)

VERSUS

Isaki Naikishin - Teal is Hp damage done via Cp depletion.
HP: 13,738 – 780 – 1,250 – 459 + 612 – 3,396 – 1,178 + 1,571 = 8,858
CP: 989 – 295 – 295 – 798 = 0 + 612 – 2,310 = 0 + 1,571 = 1,571
AP: 11 - 7.25 = 3.75
Status: Zaraki Style, Gaia Seal, Sprained Legs, Fractured Arms
Visible Items:

Haruki
HP: 29,584 - 3,060 = 26,524
CP: 8,575 - 2,750 = 5,825
AP: 7 - 0.75 - 3 = 3.25
AP Next Round: -

[legend="The Round"]
  • 0.00 Seconds
    • Naikishin is affected by Devastating Aura!
    • Haruki is affected by Devastating Aura!
  • 0.91 Seconds
    • Nanami attempts to go into stealth!
      • Naikishin is aware!
      • Haruki is unaware!
  • 1.07 Seconds
    • Haruki performs a basic strike against Nanami! (Blind Shot: Failure!)
  • 1.82 Seconds
    • Nanami attempts to go into Stealth once more!
      • Naikishin is unaware!
      • Haruki is unaware!
  • 2.04 Seconds
    • Naikishin performs Lotus Flower against Nanami - Haruki! (Hit – Identifies as Haruki!)
  • 2.27 Seconds
    • Nanami performs a hidden action!
  • 2.95 Seconds
    • Nanami performs a sneak attack! (Hit!)
    • Nanami remains in Stealth!
  • 3.41 Seconds
    • Nanami performs a hidden action against Naikishin! (Success/Hit!)
    • Nanami remains in stealth!
  • 4.09 Seconds
    • Naiki attempts to strike Nanami with Kill Driver! (Blind Shot: Failure!)
  • 5.36 Seconds
    • Haruki attempts to strike Nanami with Megiddo Fire! (Blind Shot: Failure!)
  • 5.45 Seconds
    • Nanami performs a hidden action!
  • 6.59 Seconds
    • Naikishin attempts to strike Nanami with Annihilation! (Blind Shot: Success!)(Hit!)
    • Nanami is dropped out of Stealth!
    • Nanami is Knocked Out!
[/legend]

[legend="The Notes"]To Both: Was told to stop modding once zero hit points were reached.

Naikishin: Curse Seal was activated in Round #1 - meaning 5 x 7 = 35 Training Points lost.

If you believe there are any mistakes with the above mod, send me a personal message![/legend]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Game Over​

And the fight came to a conclusion with Nanami falling onto the ground with a puff of dust falling around her. Kibo turned it's head and yawned before standing up and walking over to her and sitting on her back. This caused Nanami to flail around and screech in agony as the heavy creature sat upon her. "Okay, okay! I'm not dead! Now get off of my back!" she said before the creature grumbled and sat next to her. The bored expression on it's face said it all.

Grunting and pulling herself up to a seated position, the woman turned and looked towards Naikishin and the fox. A little grumble came from her lips before shrugging her shoulders. "Meh. Going all out in a small spar," she said, still a bit sore that the man before her went '110% boss' against her in a small duel for pride really. But since she lost the battle, she's going to have to scrounge up some money, herself to be able to buy bras. Unfortunately, she's almost completely broke in terms of money. She does have 'emergency cash' which is just for food (and only food).

"Well, even though I lost, I still need you to buy me some underwear since," she said with a slight pause. "Well, ya know," she said hesitantly. "You bled all over my clothes and now I don't have any underwear since you bled all over me," she said, tilting her head at the man. Her hands slid behind her, propping herself back supported by her arms. If this was like any other anime, her clothes would be completely torn apart, but this isn't like your usual Queen's Blade episode. This site does have a teen site rating, afterall.

"But seriously though. -NOTHING- perverted! I don't find you -THAT- attractive. We just met, ya know!" she said as her head tilts forward towards Naikishin and a chilling glare shot his way. "However, I do suggest you consider some AoE in your future," she said granting the man some constructive suggestions to help him work against people with her kind of battle strategy.

One of her hands moved up to rub her forehead with a bit of a grumble. "But damn, you sure do hit hard. Though, merging with your weapon and using that cursed seal is a bit O.P. in my opinion. But otherwise, good fight," she said moving the hand that was on her head outwards with a thumbs up.

Well, with the meeting being imminent, it was time for the two of them to get a move on. Jack-knifing herself up onto her feet, she grabbed Kibo's mane and jumped onto the creature's back. Tapping the creature's side, she turned and looked towards Naikishin. "Now, shall we head back to town?"

[topic left]

[Thanks for modding the fight, Sho]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
And so it had finally come to an end. A lot of hiding and makeshift jutsu which Tetsu had to say was really interesting to watch. Taijutsu which he hadn't seen before used in ways that peaked his interest. None the less, he knew how each combatant fought. The woman was strong hiding and using sneaky attacks though once out of the shadows, her usefulness seemed to diminish a bit. Naikishin was the exact opposite, he was good out in the open and dealt powerful attacks, as long as they landed. Though he was only good in an one on one fight where the person wasn't good in stealth. Pros and cons to both. It was interesting for the young blind hashigaki to watch. But for not... it was time to go. Off to the meeting.

[topic left unless stopped]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Naikishin panted as he watched his last attack hit Nanami, causing her to faint for a moment before Kibo had moved, sitting on her back. As she spoke he would listen. "I got it, nothing perverted. Wasn't planning on anything like that anyway." He said, as he put his weapon away. He would also deactivate his seal as he cracked his neck after the six times Nanami had hit it mere moments ago. As Nanami suggested that they head back to town while on the back of Kibo, Haruki would disappear in a large puff of smoke, in which he would soon summon Shi to help him back to town as walking on sprained legs wasn't his favorite activity after a fight.

[MFT]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back