Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Thinking of the Future (Open)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
On top of the Hokage Rock, on one of the heads, stood a man. He looked out to the horizon, as the sun was setting, making beautiful different hues or orange and yellow into the sky.

The man in question, worn a plain white T-shirt, with black jeans. His skin tone was light, his muscles showing, blue hair moving with the slight wind, and eyes, full of blood with no irises. He also had a metal arm to replace where his old arm got cut off. The man in question, his name is Chigokai Ziren.

Ziren stood on top of one of the heads, enjoying the view, and thinking a lot about a lot of stuff. Mainly all of the events that have past. The death of his brother, accidentally hurting Izumi and being punished for it. Not having a home for a while and having to live in the Forest of Death, Maki being kidnapped, him gaining these powers of a Dark sage, getting back on his feet and having a new home plus a business, and Maru. Ziren still couldn't believe that Maru was gone. He knew that the puppet was capable of doing stupid and evil things, but now he feels like Maru betrayed him. He thought that there was at least some good in Maru, even tried to connect with him at some point. But it was clear that he had just fooled Ziren.

He let out a sigh, the village looks so peaceful, but people are fighting their own internal battles, he knows because he is one of them, still fighting his own battles. He wants to help everyone, so that they won't be bitter towards the very Village that keeps them protected for so long.

"I guess today is the day that I have decided. I will try my best to become Hokage and help all those within the Village, so that they won't have to live as hard of lives. So that nobody will feel abandoned and try to betray the Village." Ziren said all of this to himself. He had given it much thought.but this was something that he has to do. Or at least give it all he has to ensure not just a peaceful future. But also a future that everyone can look forward to have.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
"That'll make two of us" The chikogai would hear a small still voice behind. From his rear appeared a pale skinned lad dressed in plain white shirt and black shorts. The boy flashed a smile with his head cushioned against the perfect softness of his slender arms. His wooden sandals against the rocky hard surface registered several clap sounds as he moved slowly to where the blue haired shinobi stayed.

"Hey big guy." Hoheto spoke cheerfully drawing closer. He too had come to enjoy the view, perhaps like the chigokai? "Long time no s..." He tried to follow but is halted by the look he saw on his features. "You okay?" The genin quickly asks with curiosity all on his face. He hadn't seen the chigokai in a really long time (dating as far as their time together in Maru's class of torment) and in truth hadn't expected to find him here considering his involvement in the leaf's secret ANBU organisation but then again he was glad in heart to have.

[Topic Entered]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard a blood flow, followed by the voice of a kid. It sounded familiar, both the voice and the blood flow. But he can't really pin point it out.

He turned, and seen the features of a familiar face, also something he can't really remember, just knows that he has seen this guy somewhere before. But apparently he knows him since he was about to say, long time no see. Ziren then heard the concern in the kid's voice. He looked at his metal arm.

"I admit, I have seen better days. But to have the strength and the will to keep pushing forward, my own ideals, and wanting to protect every single person in this village is what keeps me going."

He then paused, and then said to the kid, "What motivates you, keeps you going through all the hardship?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Hoheto observed the chigokai who had his eyes fixated on his polished metal arm. He watched in a dazed wonder the boy's new arm as its smooth edges glinted effulgently in the noon sun. Indeed a lot had transpired since their last meeting. The chigokai for one wasn't donned in battle scars or missing any body parts so how did this come to be? Was he involved in some kind of accident or was the toll of constant battles responsible for his missing arm?
These questions Hoheto reeled in thought, perhaps for a more appropriate time.

"It always comes down to protecting to the village doesn't it?" Hoheto agreed to Ziren's revelation looking at his shiny metal arm. Like the chigokai he too harbored the same ambition. And when asked of his motivation, the uchiha paused for a while.

Recognition. Wait! Is it? He thought to himself. No? Though he had always sought to prove himself before his adoptive father, that wasn't the case any longer. Not as it used to be anyway. He too had come a long way. From a solitary life all about himself to living for another.

"There's someone I have to protect." Hoheto smiled with his core hijacked by images of Soku. "She's a hot head and I fear she'd get into trouble for it someday." He followed with a little bit of worry, lending his eyes to the vast undergrowth beyond the horizon. Soku's daring personality was commendable especially since she had been recruited into the ANBU but that in itself wasn't invulnerability. The thought of the life snuffing missions she'd have to undertake frightened the uchiha in a great deal.

"Yo Ziren, do you think Soku would want me to join the ANBU?" Hoheto sought for the chigokai's advice having heard rumors of his brother-sister relationship with the santaru.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Ziren listened to what the kid had to say, he slowly realized that this was the same kid so long ago, that was in the same class as him and Soku that Maru was teaching. When Ziren himself, lost his mind. When he wasn't himself, and hurt the kid. He wondered if the kid still remembered of what happened that day?

Then the kid started to describe someone. Someone that he knew very well, and thinks of as a little sister. He might be jumping to conclusions but he feels as if this kid has a crush on Soku. He seems nice, but Ziren's protective brotherly instincts kicked in. When he spoke, he spoke with a stern voice, "Maybe. The ANBU are of the best there is, sent out to carry out missions, often of times, they may go against your morals, sometimes even have to shut out your emotions to get the job done, both me and Soku have had hard lives, she's lucky to have people to look up to. Me? Well... Still searching for that potential father figure."

Ziren then paused. Thinking on his next words. "Tell me, do you really like Soku? The girl that I call my little sister?" He let those last words hang in the air, letting the kid have to think on the situation that he is in. Ziren is very protective of Soku and won't just let any kid go and date her without him knowing. Ziren sat down and stared out into the horizon, waiting for the kid to answer.

(WC 261)
(MFT)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio frequented Hokage rock often no matter how many times he came here the feeling was always the same though as of late he found the need to come here more than ever sighing as he stood atop the rock wondering how those within the village were doing. Was everything finally at peace the man couldn't quite tell every day seemed to bring a new string of problems many of which he'd deal with himself much to the Captains dismay.

Sighing into the wind his an eyebrow arched catching the outline of two familiar individuals curiosity getting the better of him the Hyuuga had little issue jumping off the side of the cliff using wind jutsu to lower the speed of his fall as he came to land beside them hoping their instincts were honed enough not to suddenly jump at his sudden arrival. "You know it's strange to see people here rather than up top, can't help but be a tad curious what brings you two here."

A slight grin rested on his features always happy to take time to catch up with the younger generation of leaf and listen to what they had to say nodding to Ziren and turning his head to Hoheto. "Well at least i know both of you though it has been some time, I remember you Hoheto from when you were with Takeshi." The man never forgot a face a habit picked up over the years giving him familiarity with most of the people within the leaf village.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Maybe? To say the least, that wasn't the answer Hoheto expected. By no means was the nature of the ANBU a mystery to him. Of course, he knew… Or rather, had heard most if not everything there was to know about the leaf's underground org. Including its various branches and the daunting tasks assigned to the members within.

And like most would his age, the uchiha merely asked because he had grown to understand the ninja world. In this system of chaos and constant deaths, he only desired closure in order to protect his one stable force—Soku. Especially since she was bound to ascend in rank and that in itself was danger in his eyes. Yet, he found no fault in Ziren's recourse. Inspite of their brother-sister relationship, the chikogai had no way of knowing what Soku would want in this instance. Though Hoheto was a glad to know she had people to look up to in his absence.

"I think you've done a great job yourself." The uchiha replied Ziren. "Without so much as a father figure you've thrived where most would fail. I know I would've" he tried to cheer the chigokai. "But If you're that eager in finding one then I suggest you talk to the hokage about it. I don't mind sharing my pops with you. Besides, he's always on about being the father of all present in the leaf Or maybe you could try speaking with the ANBU captain—Yukio whose exploits are renowned in the leaf. There's a slim chance that might take you in but your pick." Hoheto bared his teeth in a playful manner. After a while he sealed them to better reply the chigokai's take on his affection for Soku while his eyes still remained on the horizon. Only this time they observed not the dense green but the sparse amounts of clouds floating by.

"Yes." Hoheto exchanged. He couldn't think of a better way to quell the chigokai's concerns than a simple and direct reply. "She saved my life once" The uchiha continued in a slow tone, recounting his ordeal at the hands of a smuggler who desired his sharingan. "And ever since, we've had this thing going. You can ask her if she's happy" he ended at last, turning to Ziren who had made a sit for himself out of the hard surface he once stood upon.

For a while the uchiha stared at Ziren a bit curious, unsure of what he would say. With each second his heart quickened as doubt made its way into his interior. Perhaps, Ziren would find his answer unsatisfactory he reasoned. He was still waiting for the chigokai to speak when the sudden presence of a familiar figure was unveiled. Silver haired with green eyes, this person he had seen before. He turned and met with the man's words.

"Out of a habit, I came sightseeing. The beautiful trees and bustling sights I have found helps to ease my mind off worries." the genin replied with his lips arched in a smile. Though he hadn't expected to see the ANBU captain, he was glad to know he had come. The moment was just about right for Ziren to ask for his mentorship... If he so desired it. Yukio however would turn to the uchiha whose features he recalled from a time long ago. He didn't forget that night no doubt but Hoheto wished he had. "Yes, a sour experience that was but a lot has happened since then" the boy spoke widening his smile as he rustled the top of his free flowing hair with the tip of his fingers.

(WC 606)
(MFT)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened as the kid spoke, he heard the blood flow of Yukio nearby. He talked of how Ziren thrived without having someone to look up to, but he felt different about the situation. Then the kid said that Takeshi was his father.

Ziren took a deep breath. Well... He guessed that this was it that he owns up to what he had done... "You may see that... But I see myself as a failure. Despite how much I have my convictions to help others, it seems that I always seem to fuck something up. This metal arm...? My original arm was taken off, as punishment... For accidentally almost killing a friend. I thought, if I could at least stop my friend from following me, that they won't be severely hurt by my brother, whom I had finally killed. My brother was a threat to the Village. But instead of informing the higher ups about it, I tried to keep it to myself. Of having a brother that wanted me dead."

He paused, then said, "Word of advice. I'm not someone to look up to. I've messed up far more times than I can ever count. Find someone that you look up to. And shoot to go farther than them." Ziren thought about what the kid said about Soku. "If you really do like her, and she really does like you, then I'm glad for you two. Just keep it to a date night out, and I want to know where you two are going out and for how long."

Just then, Yukio had made his entrance at last. "I've come here to think about life." Ziren then paused, thinking on what to say very carefully. "I accept any and all punishments you would like to give me, Yukio. You have probably heard everything that I had just said right now."

Ziren wasn't afraid of punishments. It was so familiar to him, and it would seem sad to those who have not known him for a while. His most recent punishment was losing an arm, on top of his late dead brother, burning down his apartment when he was alive, Ziren's mind almost broken. Even though he has gotten back on to his feet with having his own business, he still can't shake the feeling of anything nowadays. Ziren can only guess what the ANBU Captain of interrogation and torture would have in mind for him.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to what the two had to say they seemed more mature than his previous meetings although they still had much to learn, taking a seat and leaning against the cliff face at his back nodding slowly before seeming to chuckle Ziren had rather grim expectations at his arrival. "Now now, people change and learn you've already received punishment for errors made safe to say there is little i could do to expand on that only hope you won't make the same mistakes again."

Sighing before tilting his head back a light breeze brushing the ivory main to the side the man thought on the two one who he used to consider weak given his reactions to the situation, the other he had considered someone with much to learn about leaning on others safe to say that still hadn't changed since their last meeting. "If you want my advise then i would say think about what you say and do before you do it. Don't be afraid to lean on others or ask for aid when you need it i made the same mistakes when i was younger and paid the price."

Shifting his jacket to the side the man revealed two scars present upon his chest and abdomen the first seeming to be a scar from lightning based jutsu the second a piecing wound from a weapon or maybe a form of ninjutsu he wasn't interested in saying. "Keep making those mistakes and you end up like this, but learn from them and grow into something more. I myself found that in the one I love i learned that finding an outcome where non will die compared to saving them some physical pain and suffering emotionally at your loss is the better outcome." He was aware he was rambling a bit however when coming up here the man preferred to clear his mind or help clear the minds of others.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Hoheto on hearing the chigokai speak would be taken by his words; so emotional and honest that it had the uchiha surprised a bit. Not only had he changed in appearance but in character as well. This was the same person he knew to be vile and bloodthirsty. The same person who gave little to no consideration to the well being of others but himself. And though he was still with that overwhelming confidence, Hoheto was glad he had ended on a different path. With the corners of his mouth turned up in a smile he faced the chigokai.

"We are all bound to mess up sometime in our lives and when that happens, what matters is how you own up to it. You've always acted before thinking things through and that my friend have cost you a lot." He said looking at his shiny metal arm, his features with pity. "Perhaps it is time for you to start thinking things through before you leap" The genin continued, offering a bit of advice in the little way he could. He was no expert but if the man Ziren was becoming truly sought redemption then it was time to make a change in his actions.

"I admire your confidence but to tell the truth, I've never looked up to you or anyone in the present" Hoheto replied not intending to hurt his feelings and if he did he was simply being honest. Surely Ziren could understand. The man he had always looked up to was no longer in the village—Tatsuo, wherever he was now he was dearly missed and if there was anyone to take his place the uchiha had not yet seen. That void he desperately wanted to fill. "But like you've said, I'll keep searching for that someone." He smiled at the chigokai who had something in mind to say. When he spoke of Soku, infrangible images of the emerald eyed kunoichi filled Hoheto's mind. "Not long enough but she's really happy I can tell you that much." He replied. Their time together, however short had been worthwhile full of love and promise, the details he was uncomfortable saying. But just as he stopped to appreciate those pictures he had in mind, Yukio made his appearance.

From what the anbu captain had to say, Hoheto observed he had that look much similar to the one in their first meeting. Even at this point those green eyes appeared defeated in expectation. And as he glanced at those features, Hoheto who had been elated at the man's arrival quickly turned cold. He watched as the man shifted his jacket to the side revealing two prominent scars likely gotten from battle to which he concluded with an advice—one the boy took full interest in.
"Can… Can you… Like show me?" Hoheto retorted in a bold tone as his eyes spun blood red. Of course he had offered the anbu captain a challenge seeking to prove his mettle and if he was wrong then like Yukio had stated there was lesson to learn from this mistake.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened to what the two had to say. It was safe to say that they at least cared enough to want to push him in the right direction, but he stared up at the night sky.

Just as a force of habit, his metal hand, left hand, went up to where the scar that he had on his right arm. It has been years that he has had this scar. And with his brother dead, there was only one other person that he knows of that could possibly be a threat to the Village.

"Thank you. Both of you.
And kid?"
For Ziren's life, he can't remember this kid's name. "I am happy that Soku likes you. Just know that I am very protective of her. So as said before, I would want to know where you two are whenever you two go out together."

Ziren turned his attention to Yukio. "So. Let me tell you my story. You, of course know most of it. Considering my late dead brother. But I've been piecing together the puzzle."

Ziren paused, as he thought about what he was going to say. "So, as you may know. Jirosho had ordered a mercenary to kill my parents. Now, after he has told me of that, I have been having dreams, nightmares. It's a bit hazy and whatnot, but I have seen a face. It's mostly been around when the time of my parents death. Another time, I encountered this man while living with a caravan at five years old. The caravan perished soon after seeing this man. Then, at thirteen, I encountered him again. He left a scar on my arm as you can see." Ziren held up his right arm, showing the scar that wrapped around it.

"I don't know why, but he let me live that day. I knew full well he could have easily killed me right then and there, but he didn't. And when I was taken in by some Leaf shinobi, some time later they died during a mission. I suspect that he was behind this. By that time I was fifteen. I am twenty-one now. I have not seen or heard or had suspicion of his whereabouts since then. The last time I talked to my brother, before I killed him, he talked like this wasn't the end."

Ziren paused. "So what I am saying is that I am telling you of a potential threat that might occur. He hasn't made a move for six years, but after Jirosho's death, I suspect that this mercenary might make an appearance."

He let the ANBU Captain think of what to say about Ziren's past with this mercenary. It sounded like a story, but he was not one to joke around when it comes to things like this.

"And I have only put together this might be some trouble if it wasn't for Jirosho. Otherwise I would not have known to look into the past and see that there are much more connecting the dots than I thought. I am not going to make the same mistakes and not tell anyone of this threat when it can be avoided."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to what the two had to say it seemed the conversation was going in a rather interesting direction though he wasn't expecting a life story on Ziren's part it was interesting to know what had occurred since his little run-in with the man's brother. "So more are planning to show up yet you realise that such people would have to get through the leaf gates to have a crack at us, I doubt they will even make it that far before one of us hunts them down." He didn't seem concerned about the information more as just another obstacle to overcome.

It was clear from the Captains tone and reaction this wasn't the first time he had dealt with instances like this one his experience doing most of the talking for him in that brief moment. "I've seen many things in my time and if I know one thing it's that we have little to fear within the leaf village from things like merc bands, I've killed a fair few bandits and mercs in my time and neither of those groups have been the ones to lay a scratch on me." Yukio was as blunt as he'd ever been the rank of captain having sent him on enough missions to gain experience with such people trusting his information network could send him anything he needed to know about them in advance.

Turning his head to Hoato Yukio couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the proposition wondering what he sought to gain from such a bout with the head of the Hyuuga clan. "What is it you seek from such a challenge, would it not benefit you more to go against someone at your own level than tangle with a captain?" It wasn't outright denial but a simple curiosity as to why he'd spent some time preventing pointless conflict and was curious what the young Gennin sought to learn or achieve. "Depending on your answer I may agree to such a thing."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It set Ziren at ease that Yukio had such confidence that this mercenary, will not make it past the gates. Even after what Ziren had told him of this guy.

For a brief moment, Ziren remembered the extruciating pain that he had felt in his right arm that night when he was attacked. It resulted in the scar that he now has that wraps around his arm. His left, metal hand went up to grip the muscles, as if trying to relieve the stress of pain.

He shook his head. He needed to clear his head, to get away from all of this. He got up suddenly. Kinda felt dizzy from getting up too fast, the blood flow returning to normal.

"If you don't mind, I need to clear my head for a bit. Some self reflection perhaps."

With that said, Ziren jumped off one of the heads and landed on the nearest rooftop. He put his hands into his pockets and walked off. The face of the mercenary burned into his mind.

(Topic left)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Hoheto's featureless gaze trailed Ziren all the way to a rooftop and pried on as the chigokai casually observed his leave, even as the ANBU captain spoke. With the metal armed shinobi gradually fading out of sight, the uchiha rolls his eyes over to Yukio, shooting the silver haired captain a grimy look, his light eyebrows cocking with disgust. "Maybe it's because I feel you give me less respect than I deserve. I see the way you look at me Yukio and every time you do, those eyes of yours appear disappointed" Hoheto paused. "A lot has happened since that night. I know things now, terrible things. If simply being nice isn't enough to earn me your respect then I'm going to have to seize it brother" he followed, leisurely creating room between their two.

Stopping some meters away from Yukio, the uchiha's features radiates a shell basking in confidence. His ebony outgrowth glowing extra black in the sun. He hadn't anticipated the events that would follow but he was somewhat glad that he had some ninja tools at his disposal. Not like a couple of throwing stars would take down the ANBU captain, no. Victory in this case would be Yukio acknowledging him regardless of who wins.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rising to his feet Yukio jumped up from the heads of the Hokage moving to the clear open space above the rock cracking his neck from side to side looking at the young Uchiha sighing slowly that he felt he needed to finish things this way. "Just remember no matter what happens here there is no guarantee that it will change the opinion you feel I have, though it will be interesting to see what the main branch has taught you." His hand coming to rest on the hilt hanging from his side he seemed to have a rather laid back stance not really sure what to expect here.

Looking up to the sky for a moment there was a moment of pause Yukio wondering how things always got to this point regardless of what he did, though the captain was all for sparring he preferred such things to simply be for strength tests rather than family matters a stage of his life the man wanted to leave behind him. "Well I guess Soku has chosen you in a way, I wonder what my student sees in you, what has changed since I first met that crying boy wishing for Takeshi's approval." he was blunt as ever saying things as he saw them shaking his head in a slow manner. "Well we can only see how things will unfold I only hope you won't regret this decision."

(B mod Called)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
02d.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
"Grrr!" Escaped Hoheto's clenched teeth, his brows furrowed in the more turning his pale encased shell red. His vision levelled on Yukio and there it was again. The ANBU captain had that "You're always going to be a sissy" expression and it wasn't long before his lips poured them out.

For a moment, Hoheto held his anger before cracking a heart wrenching chuckle. He fills a slight thrill at the realization Yukio would always underestimate him, moreso now in their present encounter. "You know Yukio." The lad commences but pause in continuation of his deathly grin. "You're about to witness first hand a side to me no one else knows about, not even Soku" he continues in an overly icy tone to the ANBU captain. When he was done, a sinister aura then clog the airways, cracking composite structures of stone, wood and glass nearby.

The gentle breeze that had been suddenly became harsh. Gradually, Hoheto's extra black hair lifts and converge upwards—no longer bound to gravity. A half smile spread across the genin's features after Yukio summarized his speech. It seemed he was to going to give a few words himself before their match began.

"And I hope you don't beg for your life in the end"

[Working on Actions]
(Hope you don't mind this little conflict. What's a story without one?)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raising an eyebrow to the Uchiha a slight chuckle escaped the Hyuuga at the attempts of intimidation shaking his head slowly wondering what he was expecting to achieve attempting to intimidate an ANBU captain. "Beg for my life, you forget your place. From this point onwards familial ties do not matter, name and title do not matter at this point you are my enemy and as such I will treat to the same degree as any other." The air around him became heavy zephers brushing across his white mane, clothing caught in the wind stream as the ground at the Hyuuga's feet shifted.

It was clear Yukio was going to treat Hoheto like any other opponent seeing how the Genin would deal with the pressure of facing someone with experience in the art of combat. The man's eyes seemed to pierce through the Uchiha taking in every detail even the boys chakra network was no secret to the Captain the Aura of chakra gathering around him creating a greenish hue before being released in one go. "but can you handle the pressure of facing someone like me? Think it's about time i show you the difference between us. What it means to stand at the peak."

[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hyuuga Yukio
Hp: 39,000 – 1,560 = 37,440
Cp: 33,000 – 950 – 646 – 1,672 = 29,732
Ap: 10 = 10 AP Next Round
Maintains: Fine

Uchiha Hoheto
Hp: 36,000 – 135 = 35,865
Cp: 36,000 – 405 – 720 – 360 = 34,515
Corrupt Energy: 10,800 – 405 - 1,800 + 1,560 = 10,155
Ap: 10 = 10 AP Next Round
Maintains: Sharingan Active,

Atsuchi
Hp: 18,000
Cp: 18,000
Ap: 3.5 = 3.5 AP Next Round
Maintains:

Zombie Crew
Hp #1: 1,514
Hp #2: 1,514
Hp #3: 1,514
Maintains:

0 Seconds – Hoheto uses Dark Invitation against all on the battlefield, hits Yukio
0 Second – Yukio declared duellist against Hoheto
0 Seconds – Hoheto declares Duellist on Yukio
0 Seconds – Hoheto activates his Sharingan
0 Seconds – Yukio enters into Jyuuken Stance
0 Seconds – Hoheto equips his combat gloves
0 Seconds – Yukio equips Shimofuri
0 Seconds – Yukio does a hidden action
0 Seconds – Yukio does a hidden action against Hoheto and Hits!
- Hoheto is not feeling well
2.0 Seconds – Hoheto does a hidden action against Yukio but misses
2.0 Seconds – Yukio enters into Ring of Fire and hits the wall of flames
2.5 Seconds – Hoheto enters into Slashing-physical style (blade whisperer)
4.25 Seconds – Yukio uses Anabolic Frenzy
4.5 Seconds – Hoheto uses Searing Eruption against Yukio
7 Seconds – Hoheto uses Corpse Soil against Yukio
7.25 Seconds – Yukio uses Diamond Cutter
9 Seconds – Hoheto Summons Atsuchi to the fight

If you have any questions please PM or DM me​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Hoheto's lips curls up at the tone of the ANBU captain. "We'll see" mutters the confident uchiha. At the end of his response, a storm cloud loomed over the stone faces. To the prying eyes of any present, darkness slowly collects behind the lad as though the fabric between this world and the abyss is ripping apart. The howling air around the mountain goes cold at the prompt of a deathly aura—darkish red which enshrouds Hoheto and saps the life force of every living thing within proximity.

Relishing for himself the essence of the ANBU captain, his pellucid sights spun red as he curled his tongue toward his upper lip. No sooner had the sharingan come into play its keen vision espies Yukio assuming an anticipated battle stance. Though stranger to its peculiar appearance, Hoheto wasn't alien to its effects when applied in battle; he'd heard rumors of the Hyuuga's infamous battle stance— The Jyuken. Quickly, the lad beckons on the prowess of the sharingan to subdue his opponent but falls short. The level of control required to successfully execute the technique conflicted with the sinister intent he harbored for the captain. In the same time frame, the arms of the uchiha crossed over his waistline. He takes the liberty to reach for his combat gloves, shifting his crimson gaze away from his opponent. For a moment, slender digits run through the gloves' unclogged openings with quick thrusts and as soon as they found solace, Hoheto returned his truculent gaze towards Yukio once more.

The genin was about to proceed with his next course of action when the familiar creases of discomfort struck out on features. Something wasn't right and to his realization Yukio had managed something unforeseen. He shook off the feeling, adopting a battle stance of his own after watching the assassination squad captain ignite the terrain in flames.

"You hide behind a curtain of fire… Brother?"
Hoheto questioned with a chortle, the mark of arrogance upon his figure. His nerves endings transmitted vicious stings all over but he resisted the urge to give in. Instead, he maintained the imposing figure he'd assumed at the start of the fight not wanting to appear troubled this early on. "Perhaps you're beginning to see strength where those eyes of yours once neglected" his icy tone reveals after searing flames of fire erupted where Yukio stayed.

Inducing more handseals, a powerful stench wafts up into air from the sculpted terra below. The horrid stench of death soon invades the stone faces, even to the Hokage mansion where'd they choke the life out of any and all present into retreating from the premise. There's a hoarse laughter as the dark aura behind Hoheto takes the shape of a man—a very tall, spindly shadow with malevolent, hollow pits for eyes. "Your soul is mine!" hisses the thing in an infernal tongue only Hoheto understood. Its voice echoes off the open space, prompting the uchiha to take delight in its presence. "Come brother…"Hoheto snarls.
"Come dice with death."

No sooner, wheezing snarls began resonating around the monumental stone faces as corpses whose decayed arms burst from the ground, twitched and sprung up to their feet with alarming speed. The first with pale white skin, atrophied shoulder muscles and large-coal eyes levels its gaze on Yukio prompting the others to follow with their hungry gaze. Their rotten nostrils flare at the scent of him.
"The dead makes for a really good army, wouldn't you say?… Brother"
Hoheto's face contorts in a murderous sneer, a manic smile spreads across his features masking his otherwise discomforted state. Without so much as a command from him, the undead army careened towards Yukio, closing in from all sides with shells missing chunks of flesh and loose entrails hanging out their guts, their raspy moans not for the faint-hearted.

[Working on Actions]
(MFT)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back