Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Thinking of the Future (Open)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio watched the display through the flames, though he held the renown stance of the Hyuuga clan his enthusiasm seemed to drop moment by moment second by second his words falling on ashamed lips, disgust carried through the air. "Arrogance, overconfidence, A cold and unfeeling manner of combat with no thought and you call me brother?" Bringing a hand to his face the man shook his head slowly he couldn't find the effort to put what he had in mind into words in those passing moments the adrenaline entering his veins arms dropping to his sides for a brief second as his voice echo'd through the flames.

"You act as if this is the first time i have seen this, I have seen this display before, this song and dance is a familiar tune to my ears however from a much greater practitioner what you have here is but a pale imitation of the real thing." Turning back to face the Genin there were more than a few questions thrown the boys way. "No Graveyard Amalgamation? So few Zombies and a soul with the same personality as a puppet. When Takeshi once held this power no matter how dark it seemed he held his head high, treat those who he called an opponent with respect and dignity yet you...you..." This words trailed off attempting to contain what he could only call anger and frustration.

As the Crystal shards formed round his arms there were moments where the Captain found himself lost for words even chuckling to himself from time to time at Hoheto's words. "There is nothing to fear from your eyes what i feel is nothing but shame, shame that the day could have come where i called you brother yet you take this act and throw it out like you know what it's like to call yourself a Shinobi. You are not my equal, your words tell me that much." If Yukio could have thrown Hoheto to the ground at that moment, beat sense into the man he more than likely would have however things would be taken at his pace. For all intent and purposes Yukio would be the one running this show.

"But one question stands above all others, one question that will determine my final opinion of you in this moment." There was a moment of silence a brief moment for the Hyuuga to let the air settle raising a finger to point to the Genin. "By what means did you attain that corpse, what manner of twisted entity has brought you to believe that defiling the corpses of those once living would make you respected answer me that Hoheto."

[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hyuuga Yukio
Hp: 34,770 – 1,390 – 400 + 5,170 - 400 = 37,750
Cp: 29,732 – 4,000 – 172 – 1,452 = 24,108
Ap: 11 - 10 = 11 AP Next Round
Maintains: Fine

Kuji
Hp: 30,000
Cp: 30,000 – 2,750 = 27,250
Ap: 5 – 3.5 = 6 AP Next Round
Maintains: Nothing

Uchiha Hoheto
Hp: 35,865 + 135 (max HP achived) – 844 - 4,537 – 3,360 – 1,440 = 25,819
Cp: 34,515 – 178 – 150 – 340 – 340 – 178 – 400 – 840 = 32,089
Corrupt Energy: 10,155 + 2,230 = 12,385
Ap: 8 – 7.5 = 10.5 – 2 = 8 AP Next Round
Maintains: Sharingan Active,
Status: Not feeling great, Hurting Inside More and More and More, Is drooling as well (Brain Damage)

Atsuchi
Hp: 18,000 – 720 = 17,280
Cp: 18,000 – 2,500 = 15,500
Ap: 3.5 – 3 = 3.5 AP Next Round
Maintains:

Zombie Crew
Hp #1: 1,514 – 61 = 1,453
Hp #2: 1,514
Hp #3: 1,514 – 61 = 1,453
Maintains:

0 Seconds – Hoheto uses Dark Invitation against Zombi 1,2,3, Atsuchi and Yukio (Hit, Miss, Hit, Hit, Hit)
0 Seconds – Hoheto doesn’t feel well from the cut last round
1.875 Seconds – Hoheto attempts a hidden action but fails
2.72 Seconds – Yukio summons Kuji the Super Slug into the fight
3.72 Seconds – Kuji equips his Tail
3.3 Seconds Yukio drops the Ring of Fire
4.05 Seconds – Yukio uses 4 Hit Combot against Hohet and misses, misses, Crits and Crits!
- Hoheto is still not feeling good inside

4.05 Seconds – Yukio quick switches and combos into Eagle drop against Hoheto and Hits
- Hoheto Sustains Brain Damage
4.05 Seconds Yukio uses Blits Brawl to combo into Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes against Hoheto and Hits, Misses, Misses, Hits, Hits, Crits, Hits, Hits
4.375 Seconds – Hoheto attempts a hidden action but fails
5 Seconds – Zombie 1 does a Basic Strike against Yukio and misses
5 Seconds – Zombie 2 does a Basic Strike against Yukio and crits
5 Seconds – Zombie 3 does a Basic Strike against Yukio and misses
6.875 Seconds – Hoheto attemps a hidden action against Yukio
- Yukio comes out of Jyukken Stance
8.57 Seconds – Atsuchi does a hidden action on himself and Hoheto hits and hits
9.375 Seconds – Hoheto uses Chakra Extention
9.72 Seconds – Kuji uses Regeneration on Yukio and Hits
10 Seconds – Zombie 1 does a Basic Strike against Yukio and misses
10 Seconds – Zombie 2 does a Basic Strike against Yukio and crits
10 Seconds – Zombie 3 does a Basic Strike against Yukio and misses

If you have any questions please PM or DM me​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Hoheto's crimson hues fix on Yukio in expectation of perhaps a slight approval to the dark display before him but surprisingly, his adversary held the look of disappointment upon his features. "Damn you!" Hoheto seethes under his breath. In a retort, he addresses the captain's viscious words. "You'll never change." A faint chuckle then escapes his lips. "But you're right about one thing Yukio. You're no brother of mine... Not anymore. No proud airhead is. And after I beat you up, you have my permission to feel stupid for the rest of your life, knowing you were wrong." The last three words Hoheto screamed out.

Yukio wasn't done in what seemed like a war of words, however, so was Hoheto. The uchiha appeared to have come verbally prepared as well as he was strategically. In response to the ANBU captain's verbal assualts, he fired off a few rounds of his. "Do the proud talk this much because you're begining to sound lame. Just for pointers, I don't care about how much you know" Hoheto's breathing intensified as he spoke, either from the mention of Takeshi which irked him greatly or from the stinging sensations transmitted by his nerve endings he tried desperately to shake off.

From his peripheral vision, Yukio appears calm, unconcerned with the numbers up close against him. For what would seem like an appearance preceding something badass, Hoheto's forehead crinkled when the hyuuga inquired of his undead army instead

"Just shut up!" Bellows the uchiha. He couldn't discern if that was simply a question or Yukio's attempt at mockery. His crimson gaze burned bright with the flames of anger. Hatred displaced entirely, the love he once had for the anbu captain. It became evident that even if he were to win or lose here today, Yukio was always going to be seen as an enemy.

In a raging flare, the sinister aura radiating from Hoheto lashed out at captain once more but this time not even the boy's undead creations were spared. In the same frame of time, his nerves got struck with pain growing progressively worse with each second. The uchiha attempts to subdue the captain with what strength he could muster but fails. Whatever it was Yukio had done was eating at him. His hand, obscuring his left eye comes to rest fiercely against his forehead in a bid to alleviate the throbbing sensations felt.

From his other eye, he espies the advent of a giant slug. Things were about to get serious. Quickly, the lad resumes his battle stance but then finds Yukio and his ring of fire gone. Swaying back and forth, crimson optics survey the open space and make aligned digits which were something of a blur reaching for his torso. He tilts to the side, evading two of what turns out to be four blows. The others come to bare at his sides, forcing his lips to unfurl clenched teeth but the captain wasn't done. He followed with a series of strikes, most critically damaging the the uchiha. Hoheto struck as well, managing few hits of his own but none as severe as the captain's.

"Damn!" mumbles the uchiha with a raspy tone "Don't you dare feed me that disgusted look of yours. I'm capable of much more you hear?" He assures rhetorically, interlocking his digits in a series of handsigns.

[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio was at a loss for words, the more Hoheto spoke the more this became apparent finishing a quick combo against the Genin to prove his point in their difference in strength before speaking once more after listening to him shaking his head slowly. "You have no reason to feel this way, the truth hurts i know but it's just that...the truth, You could see me as a rival, a brother or someone to look up to but don't think for a second your life has been so hard that hate if the route to go." The captain could feel his blood boiling, observing just how immature Hoheto could be.

Feeling his body shift out of its stance he could only assume the Uchiha's visual abilities has caused him to do so a Jutsu he was all too familiar with before his gaze once more shifted to Hoheto. "You think we ignored you but then ask yourself when did you ever attempt to seek us out, when did you try and get to know us as human beings and bring us closer as family. One of us is a captain the other is the Hokage of this village do you think we didn't see you because we looked down on you? No. We have a duty to keep this village and those who dwell within safe from the threats that lay out there in the world beyond our gates." A swift gesture followed casting his hand out to the village as a whole and what lay beyond.

"Have you seen what is out there, the kind of people the kind of things we see on an almost daily basis. You think being ignored was the worst thing that can happen but think of this were you outcast from a splintered clan for most of your life, were you frowned upon for the actions you had to take to even return to the village and see things return to even a sliver of normality. Did you have your own family attempt to tear your eyes out seeking out power and prestige because I'm pretty damn sure you've lived a pretty peaceful life up to this point." Those words were carried with passion, determination and a truth in the mans tone that left little to question his experience of the world outside leaf shining through rage and anger that Hoheto was taking what he had for granted.

"And what of Soku, Someone who i see as my own daughter, What of her Hoheto do you think she would look upon this display with pride and hope or despair that the one she loves would rather throw everything away than take the time to help us help you make things right did you ever consider anyone else besides yourself throughout all of this."

[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hyuuga Yukio
Hp: 37,750
Cp: 24,108
Ap: 11 - 10 = 11 AP Next Round
Maintains: Fine

Kuji
Hp: 30,000
Cp: 27,250
Ap: 5 – 3.5 = 6 AP Next Round
Maintains: Nothing

Uchiha Hoheto
Hp: 25,819 – 29,075 = KOED
Cp: 32,089 = KOED
Corrupt Energy: 12,385 = KOED
Ap: 8 – 7.5 = 10.5 – 2 = KOED
Maintains: Sharingan Active,
Status: Not feeling great, Hurting Inside More and More and More, Is drooling as well (Brain Damage), Legs Sprained

Atsuchi
Hp: 17,280 = Gone
Cp: 15,500 = Gone
Ap: 3.5 – 3 = Gone
Maintains:

Zombie Crew
Hp #1: 1,453 = Gone
Hp #2: 1,514 = Gone
Hp #3: 1,453 = Gone
Maintains:

0 Seconds – Hoheto uses Dark Invitation against Zombi 1,2,3, Atsuchi, Kuji and Yukio (Miss, Hit, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss)
0 Seconds – Yukio enters into Jyuuken Stance
0 Seconds – Yukio does a hidden action against Hoheto (Misses)
0 Seconds – Yukio does a hidden action against Hoheto (Hits)
- Hoheto’s legs have been sprained
0.625 Seconds – Hoheto activates Mangekyo Sharingan
1.36 Seconds – Yukio uses Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes against Hoheto (Hit and Crit)
1.36 Seconds – Yukio uses Fist of Virtue (Diligence) against Hoheto (Hits)
1.36 Seconds – Yukio uses Fist of Sin (Wrath) against Hoheto (Hits and Misses)
1.36 Seconds – Hoheto hits the floor KOed​

If you have any questions please PM or DM me, note due to fight KO, I didn’t work out CP Costs.​

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This had gone on long enough, whether the man had gotten through to the Uchiha or not was another matter entirely at this point what mattered in that moment was getting Hoheto to calm down enough to listen to logic and reason and with that in mind there was no reason to prologue this series of events. It was swift and precise from his earlier strikes most of the boys chakra points were already locked off so now was the time to finish that series moving in a smooth motion fingers snapping to each of the Genin's chakra points stopping for a moment to spin on his heel as the Captain slammed his palm into Hoheto's chest pushing his own chakra through the strike in a single focused motion.

"It's a shame Hoheto, you could have simply spoken to me over a drink or paid a visit to the Hyuuga household to seek council and direction. This was not the only way to go." With a slight sigh there was no time for delay between the man's strikes moving swiftly from strike to strike before delivering a blow with the hilt of his blade before placing it back at his side. "You see what has come of this, and I hope you learn from it however before anything else it would be in poor taste to simply leave you like this, Kuji if you could assist me."

The slug moved to the Genin's side taking a moment to look over his condition before shaking his head "Yes, you treat all opponents the same but you could learn to be nicer Yukio. This will take some time." Placing the tip of his tail on Hoheto the slug proceeded to heal what he could there and then closing the internal damage caused by the Hyuuga's combat style, Yukio coming to stand opposite to Kuji forming a series of handseals before extracting the poison left in Hoheto storing it back in his pouch for later use. "We shall break words now in the aftermath of this, there is no reason we cannot speak with words rather than fists." Waiting to hear what the Genin would have to say Yukio was curious to see if things would be different now that the two were not filled with adrenaline.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
The uchiha's confessions were merely words as he were aware of Yukio's superiority even before their match began. Combat wise the captain was on a different level—the difference well, was simply Experience, as evident in the older shinobi's composure; he didn't seem at all taken by the boy's antics perhaps having witnessed far more daunting battles.

As time swung by, steam gradually sizzled from Hoheto's frame. To onlookers this may appear as ninjutsu but no, the raven haired shinobi was merely burning up from the presence of a foreign body in his system. Whatever it was had successfully overrun his defenses. His joints were beginning to freeze with burning sensations. Eyelids tremored as they narrowed down--his vision slowly blurred; Yukio could scarcely be seen now with those optics lacking focus.

Perceptive of his deteriorating health, Hoheto however persisted. He immediately withdraws the thought of surrender for fear of Yukio's already disappointed eyes shutting down on him forever; right here and now he was going to erase that look no matter the cost. Exuding his demonic aura once more, the younger shinobi squeezes his slits in agony at the strain his body was made to endure. When he opened them, the world around him began to swirl. Either from his hurting head or the fact that his body was nearing its limit, he wasn't sure but he noticed his movements become horribly slow.

Meanwhile, Yukio attempts to engage the uchiha in what could be described as a one sided conversation; his tone came up as thick and his recourse as an insensible chatter scarcely apprehended by the uchiha but his fists, were quick, precise and powerful as always, shutting off most if not all of the lad's tenketsu points.

Blood spout out Hoheto's lips and stream down his chin as he dropped to his knees following a fall, face first to the ground. His facial features were mostly covered by his mussy hair save for his eyes which espy Yukio drawing near.

"You won. Get away from me. We aren't brothers remember?" Hoheto moans. If only he could scream at Yukio but a groan was all he could muster. Hearing the kind captain's words and that of his giant slug afterwards, Hoheto refuses Kuji from patching him up, instead he requests to be left alone. If he could move a tad bit at this point he would have drawn away from the ANBU captain. However, Kuji turned deaf ears to his words. The slug's moist, slippery touch sparked chilly sensations all over Hoheto's nerves. Slowly, cuts and bruises that had been began to heal causing the skin around Hoheto's eyes to crinkle and his fingers to twitch as he fully returned to consciousness. Yukio seeing this, offers to chat but Hoheto wasn't in no mood for that, he just wanted away.

"Oh yeah. Well leave me alone" Hoheto exclaims on his way up as he lurched to the edge of the stone face and leapt off. It remains to be seen what the lad thought of Yukio now. Whether an enemy or a mentor to fall back to, only time will tell.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio simply watched as hoheto walked away somewhat stunned into silence at his reaction to the defeat before getting off the ground wiping the dirt from his knees and Kuji came to the mans side to speak his voice carrying an air of concern. "Seems to be a lost soul, just like you once upon a time." The Hyuuga shook his head slowly wondering what kind of path the Uchiha would take from this point forward. As easy as it would be for the young man to walk down the darker path of resentment and hate the Clan head hoped he would see error in such actions and take the path that would lead to a better future tilting his head back to his companion.

"Well only time will tell how this will turn out at the end of the day the balance of power was not as even as Hoheto might have hoped, he's inexperienced in actual combat fair enough he's taught himself a fair few jutsu over these past few years the fact of the matter is he is no where near able to put them into practice effectively." There has been the wish the young man had remained to listen to the Hyuuga for a while longer but it seemed there was little interest in doing so, a somewhat expected outcome.[color=#3299CCF] "Kuji you may return home, thank you for your assistance in this matter."[/color] The Slug simply smiled slapping the Captain on the back with his tail as thanks before vanishing in a burst of smoke to leave Yukio atop Hokage rock to contemplate the evens of the day.

[WC:274]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back