Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time wasted [ leaving country ]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin sat in a chair. His fingers drumming on the arm rest. A serious, and bored, expression on his face.

Quietly he spoke to himself I thought that we were going to do something.

He looked around him, the glass cylinders filled with liquid, tubes running through and into the distorted shapes that seemingly slept inside them.

Not just more of the same. He said before exhaling and looking at the floor.

It was too hot here for the likes of him. He was shirtless, far more tanned than he'd ever been, and he hated it. He liked the cold, the wet, the lack of oxygen. Whether it was at the top of the Thunder Mountains, or at the bottom of the ocean.

A creature moved into the room. It had two heads, four arms and not really where they were supposed to be, but a much longer torso than was normal.

Sir The living head spoke, it hadn't been one of Kushin's greater successes We have had another seven die overnight, only two remain.

Ugh. The heat in this place had meant a number of things he didn't have to deal with in the locations he was used to working in. Bacteria thrived in this environment when it could, or so it seemed, his experiments dying on a daily basis. Another village of resource gone to waste.

He sat silently for a while thinking of his options.

News would reach Sand soon enough about how an entire village seemed to disappear. This second village was on the other side of Wind Country... he needed to leave a message for the man who had asked him a favour, to let him know that he had gone so that the man didn't simply search for him blindly.

Very well then. Kushin stood, lifted his hand, the creature before him cowering and barely began to pronounce the first syllable of his pleading for his life before his life was extinguished from the planet. Writing a note on a piece of paper he left the room.

Blood had clearly soaked the streets, long dried and cracked, the smell of dead seemed to fill the air, those who had died a month ago looking like strange mutated husks, mummified by the dry, hot, Wind country environment.

Every dead body had gone through some horrendous experiment or another. He didn't rightly care about who found this place. Just that the man he was here for got his message.

And this was what he left behind. A second village devastated, another thousand victims in his wake. Kushin was sick of this country, he wanted a place with more moisture, somewhere his water jutsu would be able to last longer and without so much effort to do so.

He would head out... perhaps he'd pick some things up on his way.

[Topic left with Kushin

S-Rank - 30 Minutes to leave]

The note:
It is folded and has the name Senju Kazuki written on the front, this is its intended recipient.

It reads:

My dear Kazuki,

I have waited for you for what has been a ridiculous amount of time. I don't know what you have been doing in Suna, nor do I care. I have left this wasteland and moved on to greener pastures. You will find me where we first met.

If I am not there then you can consider that the favour owed has been repaid through wasted time.

I hope this reaches you. I have after all created quite the horrific masterpiece in this hell hole which should get some attention from the local authorities.

Kind regards,

You-know-who

PS. To whoever finds this first, if you are not Kazuki you will need to find him to find out who I am. Now go and be my delivery bitch.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back