Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To Stone...

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma moved before the clan on their journey once more but the sounds of celebration no longer emanated over the clan. The sound of war did they were prepared their mounts equipped and ready, their weapons ready. Every man, woman and child prepared for it the slow heavy beats of war drums echoed as they marched soon they would be back in stone this time they would not take no for an answer. They marched to war he wondered just how few of them would survive, how wonderful it all would be. A song of such madness that even the gods would get a twisted joy from it.

MFT

S-Rank - 30min Run Time
30min to Country Left

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke sat on a sand dune in the distance. With a clear overview of the clan the Uchiha wondered if they would receive the same cold shoulder glare that the Sand Village gave at any of the new places that they would visit. 'These villages are all under their own turmoil as well.'<i></i> The boy wondered if there was something lurking about to fear. He stood up, ready to move once more. 'Looks like we're headed back to Iwa.'<i></i> With all the traveling he and his team had been doing, he could find his way from one village to another without a problem.

The music from the clan could be heard for what seemed like miles. If he ventured off too far he'd know how to find it.

[ S ~ Rank: 30mins to leave Country ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back