Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Today, Again [Open]

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bgm

By some miraculous bout of generosity, the company let her take the day off. Yume frowned as she hung upside down from one of the tree branches within the Forest of Death. What a scary name they used, she thought, spinning back to sit upright. There wasn't anything bad in here, as far as she found. But with a name like this, she could be sure that she wouldn't be stalked by fans, or even company employees. They could be overbearing on her wellbeing.

Besides, being out in fresh air was nice. She's been inside buildings way too often.

The frown on her face lightened ever so slightly, but the thoughts were still floating around in her mind. Why did they make her take a day off? There were so many things that needed to be done. For her comeback promotion, for her tour, for her shoots. Even when they do make her take a break, Yume would easily find herself doing some semblance of work. Be it practising her choreography and song, or creating new ones, her path was straight and absolute.

"You ask, don't you take a break? No."

She jumped down from the branch, landing gracefully in the soft grass. Her eyes closed, as her creative process slowly bloomed.

"Aren't you tired? No."

Yume knew that people called her a workaholic. But did that really matter? To her hums and singing, the girl stepped in time with them.

"Why is she doing it that way? Don't like her."

You can't always win with everyone. Doing this, doing that, they just don't like it. If she did the same thing, the criticise. If she changed it up, they criticise.

"Thanks for caring, but take away those bossy hands."

Whatever Yume became, she would be the one to decide it all. Was it so much to ask them to just believe in her, and keep by her side? The first demo of her song ended and Yume stood in her finishing pose, eyes keeping closed until her insides pulled herself together.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Sora's last training spot was found, he decided he needed to go somewhere else so people didn't follow him. Where would the best place be? Most likely the Forest of Death. So Sora decided that it would be the best place to train efficiently without any disturbances, since he did start to develop a new type of Jutsu by combining Lightning and Earth.

For training he wore his usual combat gear since he planned to not only work on ninjutsu. He had on his black pullover, short sleeved jacket with the Uchiha Crest enlarged on his back. The collar went just below his ears and had a V-neck at the front. This showed a black shirt underneath that all went with his white cargo shorts and black sandals which went up 3/4th the way to his knees. His sandals were also taped from the ankle to an inch from the top. On his arms he had a sewing scroll each with black armbands over it. Ok his butt he had a beige pouch which held equipment. He had 10 Kunai and 20 shuriken.

When he arrived he noticed somebody else was here. It seemed to be that same girl from
The library that one time. Why would she be out in the forest of death? Has she not heard that is was dangerous here? She could most definitely get hurt. Sora decided he'd give her a warning about the place and hope she headed home. "Hey, you know this is the Forest of Death, right? It's dangerous for normal people to be here. I advise you head on out of here before you get hurt. Though of course you're welcome to stay if you really want to, but I did warn you." Sora strode closer to her as he spoke, hands slipped into his pockets.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[spoilername="Posting as Yu Eiji"][col3]
bbfa9c9c-befa-4077-a93d-484342f3d5c8_zpsxgb9wpom.jpg
|---------------------------------------------------

Name: Yu Eiji
Appearance: Five foot Ten with golden blonde hair, today Yu wears a dark colored pair of pants and a heavy shirt under his green and black hooded cloak.

---------------------------------------------------​
|[/col3][/spoilername]

Humming softly to himself Eiji walked through the forest with a shoulder bag of gardening supplies at his side and a small wooden box filled with some fertilized dirt. Looking up he saw a boy and woman up ahead and waved softly at them both. As he drew nearer he looked for a moment in their conversations to politely interject. "Well hello friends, isn't it a lovely day? I was just out looking for some flowers and plants to liven up the Shadow Box Cinema in town. What are the two of you doing out here and would you like to help me find some interesting plants?" With a grunt he leaned over and set down the box with only one small flower in it so far.

Seeming to relax he looked over the two others with a critical eye as he removed his gloves. "My name is Yu Eiji by the way." with a small smile he looked at the boy's clothes the continued, "It looks like you are a member of the Uchiha clan with that marking, I have always wanted to know more about what the Uchiha can accomplish with those special powers of theirs. And you Miss, I seem to recognize your face from somewhere, have we meet before?" taking the gardening gloves and setting them by the flower box and began to rummage through his satchel for some supplies.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

It was a nice day out, so why the hell was Etsuko not inside, and watching movies on her day off? She had a curiosity to fill. In one of the medical journals she had collected had said something about a herb out here in deaths forest. A cheeky name, though she was sure there were abnormally large mammals out here. She might be a medic nin, but that didn't mean she was week. she was almost an S rank ninja, and she was out to get to the top of the medical branch. Which she would achieve, eventually soon. On her days off, she liked to take it easy, and sometimes, like today, do some extra research. If she decided to work all the time, she'd become quite useless, anyone would. Taking breaks were necessary, especially in a career choice like her own. Even though she didnt get stressed easily, it was better to play it on the safe side, in her line of work, mistakes were not accepted.

As Etsuko was walking along, she heard humming, a song she she had never heard before. She followed it, and discovered another woman in the forest, dancing. She expected to see a beast, but not someone who looked like a pop star. Though by her moves, she probably was a skilled shinobi, or at least Etsu would assume so. She also took a safe bet that maybe she wasnt a ninja, and just a stupid city dweller thinking this forest was a great place to preform. It seemed like the forest was quite crowded today, as the little shadow, and a blondie walked up and approached her. Of course the Uchiha would be a cocky, assuming that she couldnt take care of herself. The other guy was more interested in seeing a Uchiha.

Etsuko approached the group, "I'm pretty sure she knows this forest is dangerous, only the blind wouldnt be able to see all the warning signs." She stated as she walked up, "I understand the dark child would be here for training, but I dont understand is way are there so many people in this beast infested forest at one time? Singing, and dancing wont coax the beasts into sparing you." She commented before looking at blondie. "I'm out here looking for a plant as well, but not for decoration. Medical research." she explained, though she didnt need to, shinobi often came out here to train, she could have just let them assume that.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yume took a second to break out of the finishing pose. Her brow twitched slightly in annoyance. This was the exact reason why she whipped up this song. Take those bossy hands away, she could take care of herself just fine. Opening her eyes and stretching her arms above her head, she yawned.

"Aigoo..." she yawned again. Yume ran a hand through her hair, delaying her answer to the child until she felt like it. Is this what you'd probably call being a diva? Probably. Even idols have their limits. She turned to look at him. Who the heck was this kid to tell her that she'd get hurt? He looks like she could snap him in two.

"Rank?" she asked Sora with a deadpan. No one interrupts her creative process without a bite to the face. The expression changed to a rather neutral one once she noticed two people approach. Was the Forest of Death actually a misnomer? How else can there be a party here in one setting? Perhaps she made a mistake in coming here for privacy.

"Ah..." Yume blushed upon Eiji's comment of seeing her somewhere before. Her hand covered her mouth in surprise when Etsuko commented on her singing. She didn't have a disguise on. So with these many people, there was only one thing she can do.

It was routine. After a quick bow, Yume straightened up with a cute wave. "Perhaps you're right! I'm Yume, or maybe you know me better as U<3ME. Ah, I'm embarrassed, I was just composing a new piece. Don't leak it, okay guys?"

She clapped her hands together in a casual plea along with a friendly smile, and hoped none of them were crazy saesang fans.

"And don't worry." The idol lightly knocked a knuckle on the side of her head with a now sheepish grin. "Animals don't seem to like me for some reason."

Some reason. Her heart pumped her body full of that blood; even insects stayed away. Sometimes it made her wonder if her parents' genes passed on her were a blessing or a curse.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Uchiha just stared at her blankly as she waited a bit to answer. Was she dead? Or did she not even know where she was. After a few moments she merely asked for his rank. Rank? He was but an Academy Student. Though he didn't understand why she'd bother to ask. Was it really that important? "I'm just a mere Academy student. Though I'm not sure why you asked, or why you seem so irritated. I was just being nice and warning you in case you missed the earlier ones. I don't want to have to protect you if need be. I mean no disrespect, whoever you are."

He continued to look at her blankly as somebody else came up. He were taller than Sora and had blond hair. He recognized the Uchiha crest, which wouldn't be too hard. Though there weren't any others in the village besides himself, so of course it was rather rare. It seemed he was looking for flowers, which he wasn't very interested in. The thing he was interested in the most was his spar in a bit. Though he figured the two would get scared even though it was the two of them and only one Sora.

The three of them weren't alone. There was yet another. The green haired medic he'd seen before. He wasnt sure why she was here, but it wasn't any of his business until she told him she was basically looking for flowers as well. Great she and the blond could go flower picking together. They could even have a snack with the patches of lettuce and celery sticks on her head. Sora sighed and shook his head. These people were in the way, why couldn't they just leave so he could train properly..

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Appearance: Five foot Ten with golden blonde hair, today Yu wears a dark colored pair of pants and a heavy shirt under his green and black hooded cloak.

|[/col3][/spoilername]

Eiji looked toward the green haired lady as she approached and smiled widely as she mentioned searching for medicinal herbs. "Ahh a fellow plant admirer. My name is Yu Eiji, I live at the Shadow Box Cinema in Konoha. If you are looking for medicinal herbs I think I saw some Sophora not too far away in a clearing. I have heard it has some very beneficial medical properties, and of course the Amur trees are scattered all throughout the forest, their bark has been used for generations in treating diseases. We could help each other look for good specimens if you like. Possibly the other two could join us in the clearing to practice their respective arts." reaching up with a digging spade in his hand he waved it gently. Then the red headed singer spoke and confirmed Eiji's first thought. He had seen her before, and he couldn't be more surprised.

Gritting his teeth to keep from squealing like a infatuated teen he tried to quickly clean off his hands before approaching Yume and extending his arm in greeting. "Miss Yume, it is quite a pleasure to find you here practicing in the forest. Please do not worry, your new song is safe with me, I would never betray the trust of one of Fire Countries greatest treasures!" Looking sideways for a moment he seemed to peer at the place where she had knocked on her head. "Are you really something more than flesh and blood, ohhh is there something special about your body that makes your voice so magical??" Eiji waited for her response with eager anticipation, though he seemed to have momentarily forgotten about the Uchiha boy, most likely because the boy had failed to introduce himself or show off any of his abilities.

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Note said:
Meet me at these coordinates. xxx.xxx by xxx.xxx
The note had been signed by Sora. If Yama had to guess it was about that spar that he had been wanting to have for awhile. Yama sighed still in his pajamas and with a tiny sliver of drool hanging from his mouth. But if he was being honest he wanted to have a friendly match with the boy just as much. It took him roughly twenty minutes to get dressed and ready and use a map to find the location of the coordinates. It was right inside of the fabled Forest of Death. A place where parents told their children they would go if they were being naughty. Apparently there were supposed to be large terrifying beasts that resided there... Yama sighed, what a hassle... But he set off and started making his way to where the Uchiha would be waiting. Yama thought to a story he had heard from one of the elders he had been training with at the Nara complex. The fabled tale of Makahiro and Makahira, Uchiha and Nara respectively. They had both been students around the same time and had a long and bitter rivalry because their names were so similar.

Both became fabled Shinobi of great renown, and the story had said that both were slotted to become the Hokage. However, in order to settle their rivalry and also in order to determine who would be the better Hokage they decided to have an epic battle, both managed to kill each other by the end and a different candidate ended up being selected. Yama had no means of confirming whether the story was true or not but it was fun to think about. Perhaps the both of them would someday compete for the Hokage name...

Yama had worn very bright clothing, a yellow shirt and red shorts. He wanted to stick out in this foul forest lest a hunter nin looking for a prized catch accidentally throw a kunai through him. However, everything went rather uneventful and soon he found himself perched a top a tree and saw a strange sight. Not one, nor two but four different figures had all gathered in the forest. Sora among them. Yama watched for a few moments and noted the most memorable things about each one. The girls particularly for although he wasn't really into girls yet. Even he could tell they both were physically very attractive.

Yama dropped down and caught wind of a conversation about plants and singing. How strange... But he wouldn't let this faze him and he walked straight up to Sora and pointed his thumb out at him, saying loudly "Oy oy, I'm here." He looked at Sora with a particular excitement before turning towards the other three and saying "I'm Yama! Did you guys come all the way out here to watch our spar?"
<i></i>

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Etsuko watched the others, the small dark droplet seemed clueless at how cocky his 'warning' sounded. Maybe it was just that personality type, he'd learn someday, maybe, she didnt feel like telling him though. The girl introduced herself, Etsu blinked as she now recognized her. A fellow musician, though this girl was on the professional level despite how young she was. "Oh yeah, i've got some of your songs. I didn't recognize you though." She admitted. Etsu couldnt leak her song, because she didnt hear much of it, she remembered the part she heard, but that wasnt enough to make any sort of profit. So leaking it would be pointless to etsu, that and she really didnt feel like doing it. "I'm Etsuko by the way, Mednin- Future leader of the medical branch." she explained.

The blondie, Eiji, mentioned some medical herb he saw, but she was looking for something spacific. He was ignored by the mini dark lord, though it was hard to keep childrens attention sometimes. She was in no rush to find it, she just wanted to see if it was actually out here. "I'm looking for a rare herb, Its a side project that is in no rush. This herb grows near were-bear dens according to this journal I am reading." She'd check it out later, she didnt feel like dragging along a group to one of those dens, it was easier to sneak past alone. "I don't usually pick flowers, but if you really need the help, I don't mind picking a few." She normally didnt help others if it didnt benefit herself in some way. She was just amusing herself, really, maybe that was just the excuse she gave herself.

Pretty soon another child jumped out of a near by tree, he had been watching them for a little bit it seemed. He looked like another emo mini-me, hell those two might be twins. Though this kid did not have an uchiha crest, but he felt like another child of darkness in a way, maybe it was his hair, or the feel of his chakra. Appearance wise, he was anything but dark, he was bright, and mismatching. Poor thing dressed himself. He also seemed eager, here to spar the dark overlord. He introduced himself as Yama, and asked if they were here to watch them spar. "Yeah sure, thats what I'm here for." She answered, half sarcastically, but she didn't see any reason not to watch two little kids beat each other up. Hell maybe she could get a betting pool going, and maybe make some extra cash, or loose some cash.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For meaning no disrespect, all that came out of his mouth was disrespect. Yume scratched her cheek wondering, as Sora stood there in his inner monologue of describing the other persons coming into the scene, whether he was alright. The thought quickly dissipated, when Eiji made a beeline for her and stuck out his hand for a shake and a super polite introduction. It made her giggle.

"You flatter me too much, Eiji-san," she smiled taking his hand with both of hers in a friendly handshake. Her head tilted curiously at his enthusiasm, and like a cue, she giggled again - this time, sounding a little shyer.

"Nothing special at all! Just a lot of hard work, but it's also lot of fun."

Hard work was quite the understatement. Daily morning workouts, regular choreography practice, vocal coaching, not to mention the numerous promotional interviews and photo shoots in between. A normal person would have been able to see easily why they made her take a day off.

Then again, having a demon for a mother wasn't a bad thing either.

Yume's genuinely happy grin barely changed. Ah, it was always nice to meet a fan... as long as they weren't insane. The remark coming from Etsuko made Yume turn to her with the same bright smile.

"Oh, that's understandable. I'm not in any of my stage costumes, after all. The company made me take a day off." Her head bowed again briefly and she straightened up, eyes crinkling up in a radiant mirth. "Thank you so much for supporting my work."

But oh, what's this? The party has only gotten bigger, with another youngling jumping into the fray. Yume looked over to the newcomer, doing a double take at the clothing choices of the boy. Wow... Certainly he could fit into the entertainment industry pretty well. That was k-idol fashion in the making right there. While others would turn away, averse to the blinding of the eyes, Yume clapped her hands together in delight.

"Aww, what a cutie!" she remarked, boldly reaching out to fix up his messy hair. Her bright blue eyes gave a once over at the small boy and gave a firm nod. "I can see you growing up to be a successful idol. Perhaps in a boyband first. If you ever want to try it out for yourself, swing by the FiRE E&M Tower, ne?"

She stopped herself before she got too ahead or became too rude by ignoring the others. Straightening up and turning to the others, she extended the invitation to them. "Of course, you guys should come visit too! We have a pretty nice cafe in the lobby. The double espresso white chocolate mocha? It's to die for."

The idea of a field trip had to wait though, as somehow the purpose of being out here had quickly turned into a fight. Yume hopped back to make space and stood in between Eiji and Etsuko. "Ah, this is rare!" she laughed softly. "I get to watch a performance instead of doing one! Ne, Eiji-san? Etsuko-san?"

One would probably never have guessed this bubbly, almost ditzy, girl was a shinobi, let alone a jounin.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Yama showed up, he was actually rather surprised. He figured he and Megumi wouldn't show up, though he was half correct. After waiting a bit he noticed that it was only Yama, and Megumi chickened out and left her partner behind. However, it was just a spar so a one on one would suffice. Though Sora wild have prefered the two on one not because he thought it'd be some easy win, nor to show off. But simply for experience. Being realistic, out in the field there would be plenty of times when it was just him against multiple opponents, so wouldn't it be helpful to practice? Especially since Megumi used 3 puppets to increase the total number of opponents.

He waited for Yume to stop bothering Yama so during this time he took note of his inventory. The two sealing scrolls on his arms, 20 shuriken, 10 Kunai, some ninja wire, and fake paper bombs along with real ones. It was a decent amount of equipment but he doubted it'd really come down to it. If anything it'd be him avoiding the Shadow Jutsu he saw Yama using previously. The fire Jutsu wouldn't be a problem unless he had anything higher than the low ranking Jutsu he displaced. Sora already knew that Yama was rather flexible and agile plus had considerable strength. He wasn't somebody to be underestimated. Though what he had analyzed wasn't even Yama's biggest strength. That would be his mind. Yama had the brain of a Nara so he'd be trying to trap Sora. If anything this area was more suited for the Nara than him. Once hit by that shadow Jutsu, he was done for.. unless he could use his Sharingan on him.

What Sora didn't know however, was his opponent was excellent in genjutsu. Which may even catch Sora off guard. When Yume finished talking, he looked at Yama, then over at the group. "If we're in the way, we could relocate the fight if needed. It seems two of you are looking for herbs, no? I wouldn't want to be in the way. You're welcome to watch if you please though." Sora then looked back at Yama and nodded. If the others allowed them to fight here, he expected Yama to start them off, though Sora would remain with his hands slipped in his pockets.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

|[/col3][/spoilername]

Shaking Yume's hand Eiji couldn't help but smile and nod his head at her with enthusiasm as she complimented him. He then seemed to realize others were still around and composed himself to a much more appropriate demeanor. "Well Yume-san I will certainly tell everyone that when I met you in person there was a definite aura of magic about you." With a flourish he reached down to the small five petal white flower in his collection box and plucked it out before handing it over. "For you Yume-san." Looking around he realized he didn't have any more and blushed a bit. "Etsuko-san I am sorry I do not have another for you right now but give me a little time and I am certain I will find the best flower to compliment your beauty as well." He bowed in a playful manner as he spoke and raised up with a kind smile on his face.

When the fifth member of their little gathering dropped out of the trees Eiji stepped back a bit and raised his cloak around himself. Seeing the newest person was meeting the rude boy caused him to calm down and release his cloak. Listening in to the conversasion he waited his turn to introduce himself to the newcomer. "Hello Yama-san, I am Yu Eiji, manager of the Shadow Box Cinema in town, I must say the idea of watching two of Konohas budding young warriors spar sounds like a specially fine treat! If I may I actually saw a clearing not to far from here that would be perfect for such a exposition. Maybe while we are on the way you can talk to your Uchiha friend about social manners, he has yet to introduce himself." Pushing the heavy supplies he had brought out of the way to be retrieved later he put out an arm on either side of him as if to escort Yume and Etsuko both. "Ladies, If I may, let us lead the way to this assuredly breathtaking display."

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</COLOR><COLOR color="#008040">It had seemed that this meeting was strictly by chance and fortune. A small part in the back of Yama's mind had him convinced that these other people were some of Sora's admirers. But after a few interactions and after words had been tossed around, it seemed that this was not so. In fact, it was if the very deities themselves had gathered these people in the Forest of Death to watch a spectacle of epic (and short kid-like) proportions. Yama continued to stare at Sora, his fist clenched in front of him and a look of sheer readiness. He had spent the night previously going over different formulas and tactics that would help him in this battle, and this time he had actually brought gear that would help him through. The first one that he would respond to would be the green haired medical ninja. His aunt had worked for the Konoha hospital for a few years, and those who were skilled in medical Ninjutsu usually had a certain calming air about them, so although it was an assumption of her rank. If she had already dropped her name to the group it was before he had a chance to catch it, so as his face softened and he looked at her. He gave her a thumbs up and a closed eye toothy grin and said, "You won't regret it green hair-chan!"

The next one who would interact with the boy would be the pretty red haired girl. She ruffled his hair several times, remarking on his appearance and saying something about him having the outer workings of being a super-star. His face twisted into one of mild confusion and a bead of sweat rolled down his head in embarrassment. He wasn't used to such compliments after all. "Ehh.. T-T-Thank you pretty lady-chan!" The boy's mind often hard a hard time grasping the concepts of music, the alpha and beta waves that it produced worked differently on the brain chemistry of a Nara. The only type of music he often could find enjoyment in was a soft harmonic tune. But then again he also hadn't really had a chance to hear much else. He made a quick note in the back of his mind at the girl's offer. The Fire E&M Tower...? Got it. "I-I-I will have to stop by sometime. If I don't get eaten by a giant snake first that is." Although still shy in her presence, he smiled out of one side at her and gave her a thumb's up with a closed eye wink.

All the while he watched Sora analyze him at the same time. Yama's strategies would depend entirely on his ability to adapt to whatever it was that Sora would throw at him after all. The boy had said that they should relocate the spar in order to not mess with the other prerogatives of the other people in the area. Yama nodded sternly in agreement of this.

The last one to speak would be the other one with a slightly lighter tint of green hair. The only one to introduce himself of the three to Yama in particular as Eiji. He quickly noted that this man was incredibly careful with his words, but spoke them with such a charm to them that Yama was amazed there wasn't a constant swirl of flower petals following in the man's wake. Keeping up with the habit of nicknames he punched his open palm with his other fist and said, "Ohh suave-kun! It is nice to meet you as well. It will be a spectacle indeed!" With this Yama would look around and having seen everyone make slight adjustments in their movements to compensate for the changes of plans.

Not waiting to see what would happen next, Yama would take ten paces to the right. Stepping into a more open clearing and then turning and addressing the entire group with Sora in particular. "Oyyy! Sora! I want to see what it is you can do, we are the future of Konohagakure! Our words and actions define the very meaning of what it will mean to become a Leaf nin in the future. So, I ask that you don't hold back! Come at me with every intent to show me your true power and let your Will of Fire burn bright! Maybe someday when we are old and watching the next generation we will look back on this very moment with nothing but grins and wisdom of the life lessons we have learned!" With this the boy would shift himself, one foot sliding outwards and bending at the knees. Reaching behind him he pulled out a medium sized red scroll and slided it open. Putting it on the ground and placing his foot on it and releasing the very basic seal to reveal what lay inside. When the smoke had cleared, the boy had several kunai, a spool of ninja wire, two Kawarimi targets, two small storage pouches, and a giant bag of crackers. Picking up the before mentioned three things and setting themselves in the storage packs he had placed on his hips. The bag of crackers he lifted and tossed gently towards the three adults saying "I was gonna share these with Sora after our battle but please help yourselves in the meantime!"

With this he would fall silent, his brow furrowing gently as he watched the Uchiha boy.

He was ready.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Etsuko shrugged towards Yuma, it was honestly just the lack of interest Etsu had for the artist was the reason she didnt recognize her. it wasn't that she thought her music was bad, no, her personality was that of any idol she had seen. Etsu had a suspicion that she was a ninja, though she wasn't sure what rank. The short performance of her demo, then the way she demanded to know the dark midget's rank made her think that this girl might be a ninja. That and Etsu felt that she did have chakra, but she didn't know how strong this bubbly idol was.

The dark Midget seemed adamant in trying to make Eiji and herself go, even though she made it clear that she was staying. Maybe he just wanted to show off to this Idol? She didn't care why he wanted them to leave, she already said that her herb hunting was in no rush. Maybe it'd annoy him if she just stayed, and watched their spar.

Etsuko watched Eiji give Yume a flower, he was a romancer, or just the definition of a 'gentleman'. He was sorry he didn't have another one for her, she shook her head, and waved her hand. "Don't worry about it, I don't expect anything from you." She stated, though it was a nice thought.

Eiji stated they should go to the clearing, and then offered to escort the ladies, Etsuko decided to amuse him and take one of his arms. Maybe if she was a normal girl she'd be drooling over him, he was almost like a prince of sorts. But Etsu didn't care, she had no interest in romancing him, it'd be too easy in her opinion. "Oh thanks, Eiji." She took his arm for one other reason, maybe the uchiha kid would see that if he was more of a gentleman, ladies would swarm over him. It might not matter to him now, but in the future he'll wonder how to get his crush's affection, then maybe he'll think back on how a gentleman can do it. That was a long shot though, if he got it or not, wasn't Etsu's problem.

Etsuko let go and turned towards the kids once they were in the clearing. Yama seemed more interesting, he was very confident it seemed, but not as cocky as the dark midget. Then again its always the choice of words, he could be cocky in his head. Maybe Etsuko would learn more about this kid, she'd offer to mentor him, but he seemed more of a main branch kid. "I'd think you'd get to see a few battles, Miss Idol." Etsuko causally stated, she was in a ninja village after all, and the war had only just ended not to long ago. Maybe she said it to coax her into revealing her rank, if she had one, or maybe it was just another pointless statement. "But I'm sure this will be a memorable one, not everyday you get to see two squirts duke it off." She commented with a small grin.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh my, well aren't you a charmer," Yume smiled at the sweet gesture, but ultimately refused it. "Please, keep it for your collection. I'm sure you had originally had something else in mind for it. Thank you anyway."

As the two young boys squared off and Eiji in his charming ways lead both Etsuko and Yume away from the sparring area and to a safe distance away, Yume soon rocked on her heels innocently as she considered Etsuko's comment. "Ah... The only battles I've seen and been in are dance battles, so this is pretty fresh to see!" she replied with an abashed smile.

A lie, of course. It was a given for shinobi exams and missions, but to be honest, Yume didn't see what they would get out of learning that she was a ninja. Her reflexes were fast enough to catch the bag of crackers hurtling towards her face though.

Yume blinked at the bag in her hands and turned to look at the other woman and man. Well, Yama offered, so eating one or two of them wouldn't hurt. This bag was huge anyways, where did he even get something like this? Pulling the bag open, Yume reached in to grab a piece and pop it in her mouth. With the cracker dangling precariously between her lips, she offered the back over to the others.

"Want some?"

She'd leave the bag with them, whoever would take it, or it'd just rest on the ground. Dusting her hands, the idol glanced around to see the nearest tree. Up high is always the best view, she always thought. Taking a few steps back for a running start, she launched herself up into the air and landed on a sturdy branch. Bringing a hand up to her forehead to shield away the non-existent sunlight, Yume peered down at the clearing.

"Come on up!" she called down to the other two. "The view here is pretty sweet!"

Yume brought her hand down, swinging her legs contently as the others did what they did. Her hand was up again, in a gun gesture as she aimed down at the two boys about to spar. With one eye closed in a wink, she brought the task upon herself to call for the start of the battle. Her hand jerked back as if she just fired.

"Ready? Go!"

OOC said:
I just realised now the bgm link was NOT the right HyunA vid... Right song, but the vid... FUUUU- *changes it to the right one*

Marked for training - WC 250+

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora decided to ignore everybody else. They seemed to leave to a safe distance to watch. Yama seemed ready for him and so Sora first off needed to figure out his first plan of attack. Of course he'd start off with his Sharingan, though what would he decide to do next? Perhaps something with his weapons? Maybe rush him with Taijutsu before he could use his shadows. Bombard him with ninjutsu? What would be the smartest move?

As he looked over, the idol seemed to start off their match, which was alright with him as his eyes flashed a red color. Within the red were two black tomoe. This was the sharingan of the Uchiha. This was a doujutsu that was feared across the lands. Seeing it in battle sent fear upon most, well, those who were against it. He looked Yama in the eyes, looking for any kind of change in Chakra nature or any movement. Sora had plenty of time to react since he saw everything much slower than it was, or was it he just knew what his opponent was gonna do?

With a second passing since Yume started the battle, if Yama had looked into his eyes, he'd already be caught in his genjutsu, Yama would begin to notice his eyes hurting, like he did three all-nighters. He could really feel the strain on his eyes and it'd be difficult to react properly to the shuriken that was thrown at him, well, two since one was hidden in its shadow. If Yama wasn't caught in his genjutsu, he'd also struggle to see this coming due to needing to look away to not see his eyes. Would Yama know that to avoid the Sharingan he had to look away? Either way, the shuriken were on their way.

If Yama managed to avoid or block the shuriken then Sora, with his overwhelming speed, charged his opponent like a blur. Sora decided to start off with a quick one-two combo towards his face to stun him and draw attention to attacks to his face before dropping down into a quick low sweep which if connecting, Sora would follow by mantling onto his opponent and simultaneously drawing a Kunai, putting it at his throat. However, all this would be in a perfect situation. In reality, Yama could avoid the genjutsu if he had knowledge of the Sharingan and how to combat it and even countered his Taijutsu in some way. Either way, Sora was ready to improvise and change plans mid way to counter the opponent.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

|[/col3][/spoilername]

Eiji smiled politely as Yume returned the flower, he nonchalantly placed it back in the wooden box rather than be rude and offer a returned gift to Etsuko. He took the green haired girls arm and walked by her side to the small field. "Yes this place will do just fine for two young warriors to spar." With a chuckle he watched as the two made antagonizing calls to each other and brandished their skills. "Oh what an exciting day this has turned out to be!" Once Yume was finished with the cracker bag Eiji happily took a handful out, from his years spent living on the streets he instinctively placed the lions share of them in a pocket for later, then began nibbling on the rest in his hand before handing the bag over.

Before he knew it Yume had leapt up into a nearby tree and called a start to the match. Furrowing his brow Eiji almost called out in protest, but then remembered to play it cool, he got to be friends with shinobi and didn't want to feel out of place. Putting the few crackers let in his hand into his mouth the young adult hiked up his pants and began climbing the tree by hand. Struggling and pulling he got about ten feet up before he slipped and coughed out the crackers in his mouth. "Heh, seems I am not quite the leaper all of you are. Mind giving me a hand up Etsuko-san?"

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One of the most important training sessions that Yama had gone through with the elders of the Nara clan had been to analyze and learn the key components of each one of the Fire Country's most noble clans and bloodlines. The Aburame had the Kikai bugs that could leech chakra and didn't need handseals to be utilized, the Akimichi and their use of calories to boost their physical prowess exponentially, and the Uchiha who's Doujutsu abilities shocked the Shinobi world to this very day. These four noble clans had lived in peace together for centuries, but there of course was the inward display of a sort of "power" struggle and more often than not they all had been in various political battles for dominance of the Hokage's affections. Of course each of the clan's had key components into the inner workings of the Leaf. The Aburame and their knack for subterfuge, the Nara's penchant as strategists, the Akimichi's innate Taijutsu strengths, and the Uchiha as mysterious yet dangerous assassins. But such was life that squabbles were inevitable. Getting back into it however, Yama knew that the Uchiha had the ability to use Genjutsu through their eyes. So one of his key aspects of his training with the Nara was to learn to observe the Uchiha's shoulders and knees.

There was a slight delay in between the time it took for the body to move, and a very slight movement that could be seen in the muscles of the body. While Yama was not a Doujutsu user and his ability to react within those small windows of time was lacking. It gave him the advantage of not having to look Sora directly in the face. But Yama also recognized that at the end of the day, the gap of power between both of the boys was substantial in Sora's favor. But Yama did have the distinct advantage of being smarter than the Uchiha boy. The spar was underway, Yama didn't look but he knew that the boy's Sharingan was active. That was a variable he had to consider, but he knew that if he wasn't directly in the boy's line of sight then his move deducing abilities would be more limited.

The boy would hear a whoosh, the sound of blades slicing threw the air. Shurikenjutsu... Which way? His eyes darted around until he had caught wind of one. Yama would easily sidestep the first shuriken, however the second one in the shadows would graze his left arm slightly. A small dash of blood would sail through the air and cascade onto the ground but rather than have any time to consider this. The next thing that would happen was Sora dashing in towards Yama. Taijutsu was Yama's sole weakness, this was obvious from the results of his training.

The two punches would connect, and so would the low sweep. Yama's body flying through the air like a rag doll until suddenly he was on the ground and the Uchiha boy would be clutching a kunai to his throat.

POOF!

Suddenly the boy's body would dissipate and there would be a kawarimi target in his place. Yama's next course of action would be to then flash from his hiding spot within the tree, standing behind Sora he would pull out his spool of ninja wire and attempt to wrap it around his body. Attached to it was one of the kunai's he had brought and once the spool was nice and around Sora. Yama would throw the kunai at a nearby tree and sever the extra wire, making it taught and tight and binding Sora to the tree. Whether or not this was successful the boy would then leap back, and once he was still behind Sora he would make several seals and suddenly two illusionary clones would poof into existence. With the two clones he would have them run on either side of Sora. He would make them jump to the sides and then suddenly all three Yama's (two on the side, one behind) would kneel down.

Making as quick a succession of seals as a student could muster, suddenly he would land on Rat and then his own shadow would tether itself away from him and come to life. Two illusionary shadows, and one real one would begin barreling down at Sora. Yama smiled, not as a sign of victory but as a sign of pride that his Nara tactics were developing more every day.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Most people wouldn't be able to react to the wires until it was too late. Mainly since they were rather hard to spot with the naked eye and by the time they were noticeable, it was too late. For the Uchiha however, that was not the case. With his advanced physical prowess he could easily spot the wires beginning to come at him to attempt and catch him. With his speed he easily leaped upwards, with the hep of chakra of course, and simultaneously tied his own wire to his kunai and threw it where he was once standing as it struck the ground. When he leapt up, he launched over to the trunk of a tree which he stood upon using chakra. Yama's wires would get caught on his own since his ran perpendicular to his on the inside.

Now that the wire he held was connected to the wires Yama was holding, Sora held the wire with his teeth and ran through some quick handseals before inhaling and exhaling. Fire would appear on the wire and run down it at amazing speeds while the flames had such mass it coated the wire with a two foot diameter. The flames danced down the wire towards Yama, and if he were careless, the flames actually exploded once it would reach him; however that was if he remained.

(I'm assuming this would change your actions about the clone genjutsu and shadow possession Jutsu)

While Yama would be distracted by the flames and the wires, the Uchiha then pulled out three shuriken, then once more threw them at Yama. Though once leaving his hand, Sora made one handseal and all three transformed into large demon wind shuriken. With this it was up to Yama to attempt and avoid since deflecting was out of the question. Though would he be able to without even looking at his eyes? At a farther distance away it'd be hard to not look at his eyes since Yama could see his full body and wouldn't be able to just look at his feet. If Yama did by chance gaze upon his eyes, he'd be trapped, under the effects of his genjutsu which would make him unable to move (Hypnotic Suggestion)

[OOC: after re-reading I figured it may be unclear to some, due to the strings catching fire and such that meant it'd run down to the tree as well and set it ablaze, so any kind of explosion would be near the tree Yama attempted to tie Sora against.]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Howdy! Friendly B-Mod In Training here doing a simple roll for the spar and if this Hypnotic Suggestion works! ^^

Sora's Gen DC is 10 + 1.5(Insidious Gaze Rank 2) - 2(Hypnotic Suggestion Rank 1) = 9.5 + 9(roll) = 18.5
Yama's Gen Save is 7 + 1.5(Slippery Mind Rank 2) = 8.5 + 12(roll) = 20.5

Yama resists Sora's Hypnotic Suggestion and thus the attack misses.

Proof of Fairness:
http://imgur.com/a/NgybK
http://imgur.com/a/l0OzL

Note: I always do the attacker's roll first followed by the defender's roll. You can see previous mods I did to see.​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back