Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Today, Again [Open]

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yama had to give it to Sora. His quick thinking against the wire tactics was smart, and also Yama had completely forgotten that the Uchiha had a penchant for using Fire Element Ninjutsu. He also had to give it to him that his quick thinking and muscle memory were impeccable. Yama knew it would be incredibly stupid to stay in the way of the incoming blazing inferno. Luckily Yama had cut the wire with a kunai so he was able to avoid the blast. The tree where Sora would have been attached too was up in flames. Yama worried for a second that the entire forest would go up in flames. But hopefully one of the elder ninja would be able to put he out. He knew he certainly didn't have the time to worry about it. Sora was pushing the offensive super hard and the wound on Yama's shoulder was giving him a little bit of trouble.

But he was steadfast, he wouldn't give up he had so much riding on this. Even if he knew deep down Sora was going to win based solely on experience. He was going to give it his all and everything. Yama saw that the shuriken were heading his way. With a hand seal they became the large fuuma Shuriken. One of those could literally kill him. Yama had to jump back and through doing so he locked eyes with Sora. He felt an intense pain in his head but he quickly shook it off. The shuriken had been deathly close. Yama's body began sweating profusely. This barrage of attacks was intense. Yama felt immense respect for the Uchiha boy in this moment. Yama held his hand up for a second. Breathing heavily as he said, "Sora I need to put this fire out otherwise we'll burn the whole forest down. My chakra nature is water, give me one second."

He walked over to where the fire was and put his hands together making a few handseals before reaching into one of his pouches and pulling out some of the water bottles he had brought with the crackers. Opening them he finished his seals and activated a stream of water that cascaded from his hands onto the blaze. It was important to protect the forest. The Forest of Ashes didn't roll off the tongue as good after all. Once the fire was put out he turned back towards Sora. You're awfully strong Sora. We both know offensively I can't compare. You'll eat a support ninja like me alive. But at least I can keep my defensive game up. Come at me. He would shift his stance and allow Sora to make the next move.
<i></i>

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he put out the fire on the tree, he was reaching his limit. Without any more wait he pulled on three wird, which were attached to each of the large shuriken he threw and he controlled them using the wire. If he had waited any longer they'd be too far for his wife to reach and he'd have to abandon the attack. When pulling the strings the shuriken rounded and came back, flying around Yama as the strings began wrapping around him as well. Normally somebody wouldn't be able to control a shuriken with a wire as well as he was, especially three. Then again, this was due to the Sharingan that allowed him to be able to do this with such precision.

As the wires wrapped around him, Sora decided to try something else. Once again putting the three wires in his mouth he made a few handseals and grabbed the wires again as lightning ran down it. (Thunderfist is what it's called I think.) The lightning wasn't too dangerous, only E rank in power but with his mastery over it it'd be a bit more powerful than normal. However, even with it having more damage it wouldn't be anything lethal, though it'd hurt. By this if his attack hit, Sora would spring off the trunk with his chakra and land by him, picking up the kunai once more and pointing it at him.

If the attack didn't work, he'd have to think of a new plan. From the beginning he didn't think the battle would reach this far. It was said the Nara could plan 200 steps ahead and have 200 possible plans to go through. This however was the limit of the Uchiha's plan from when they started the battle. Here on out he'd have to use quick thinking to respond. By this point the shuriken were down and upon the ground. However Sora did look for any chance he could get to use a genjutsu by eye contact, this time though he'd attempt to use Eye Strain to give him an edge even more by masking his movements. This was only if he got eye contact.

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Yama had turned back to face Sora, the Uchiha had quick thinking in attaching wires to the Fuuma Shuriken that he had thrown earlier and manipulated them with the wire. As it started wrapping around Yama's body he thought to what was available in his arsenal. He only had very little precious time to think about what it was that he could do against a technique such as this there was the idea of using counterweights to shift the momentum that came into his mind first however. He himself was not a very big person, and there was no way that he would be able to use his own body to shift such force. His mind was thinking at a million miles a minute, considering all possible moves. However, one did not come quick enough and the wires were wrapped around him fully. The electric shock that passed through him was intense, enough to put a dent on his day and cover his body with instant bruises from the contact of electricity. When all was said and done, the Shuriken were on the ground and the boy Yama was in a world of hurt.

However, the boy had the gift of rejuvenation, a sort of quick healing attribute that allowed him to withstand more pain. (Quick Healer Ability) as the boy stood there panting one of his arms fell limp at his side, and one of his eyes shut in pain as he managed to breath out. "Not bad... But I'm not done yet Sora..." He shook off the pain, and stood back up. However, this turned out to be too much for the boy. He was nearing his end that was for sure, and he let out a slight wince from the pain. But this was not the time to be be focusing on such things. He hadn't proved himself yet, and he hadn't proven to everyone that he was worthy as standing on front of them as a Shinobi. Finally standing up tall, he brushed the dirt off of his body and got himself ready. He was outgunned but not outsmarted just yet.

Looking at the boy, standing there with the kunai pointed at his body. A sudden electrical outburst in his body would cause him to collapse. His hand reaching out and tapping Sora on the chin very slightly as Yama fell into unconsciousness. Now passed out, he began to have dreams of the two standing on the great statues at the Valley of the End. Having the battle to end all battles. Maybe someday it would be so...

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As his opponent tried to continue, he already deactivated his Sharingan. He could see that this battle was coming to a close. He was actually about to offer to end it now since it was just a spar and that they could just spar the next day or something, but that was when Yama was out. It seemed perhaps the adrenaline kept him up earlier, or maybe it was just pure willpower. As he fell Sora put his arms around him to hold him up, not allowing him to fall. Throughout the whole spar, Yama hadn't fallen once and Sora planned to keep it that way. With sora having obviously more experience, Yama did exceptionally with all his planning. They'd have to fight again when they were on equal ground. Yama's mind could keep up, but not his body.

Sora looked around up at the trees for the rest of the group. He remembered that Etsuko was a med-nin and could take care of him. "Hey Etsuko, could you come down here?" He smiled slightly at the group, reassuring that everything was fine and he wasn't dead or anything.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The battle was about to begin, and Yume started them off with a 'Go'. She claims to have only been in dance battles, that was enough to make Etsu nod and shrug it off. Unfortunately, her suspicions came back when she jumped into the tree with ease, even idols couldn't do that normally, she had to be a ninja. It'd be no problem for estuko to follow her up.

However, Eiji was another issue. He obviously was not a ninja, and was asking Etsuko help up the tree. She shrugged, being a mednin, she picked people up on an everyday basis. "Oki doki." She stated with a shrug. So she simply picked Eiji up bridal style, and jumped into the tree, then set him on a branch afterwards. "I might be a ninja, but I might not be able to catch you if you fall out of the tree." She explained, maybe she could, and she was making an excuse not to catch him if he fell. Wasn't like he'd be seriously injured or something, maybe a few bruises, and scrapes.

Meanwhile, the spar was going on, both children seemed talented, but it didn't really impress Etsu. They were average in this generation, though most people would think they were very skilled, she still saw only genin level skills. She'd seen these techniques before, at least they were able to use them for their own good. She was hoping the rainbow kid would beat the mini emo, but it looks like he fainted. Oh well.

It seemed like the uchiha remembered that she was a medic, it took her a second before hopping out of the tree, and walking over. "Pff, I think this kid could have handled more than that." She commented, before kneeling down and using the jutsu "mystic hands" on him to help restore his energy, and heal some of his wounds. "Knowledge and planning is one thing, but its important to balance things out. No point in being a supporting role if you can't handle a few blows on your own." She was talking to yama, despite him probably still being unconscious. She had a habit of talking to people who couldnt respond, maybe she didn't care if they heard her, she just wanted to say her thoughts out loud.

[Mft ]

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ah, so that's how sparring is done..." Yume commented, swaying to and fro on the tree branch as the fight went on. She jumped a bit when the trees started catching on fire, and started getting increasingly nervous as they burned for a second longer. Someone would be able to put out that fire, right?

Thankfully Yama did, but the spar was cut short with his reaching limit. Yume gasped, slipping off the tree, catching herself by hanging off it by her hands before making the final landing. Heading over to check on Yama's condition, she was relieved to see Etsuko perform her duty of care.

Mama used to be a medic, didn't she? A pretty bad one, at that.

Yume smiled to herself before she caught a specific ray of sunlight shining on the boy's face. A loud "AHH!" echoed through the forest and she began to quickly braid her hair and twist it up out of the way.

"Oh no, I'm late! Oppa is gonna kill me!"

Making sure her hair was out of the way, Yume quickly bowed to everyone. "Nice meeting you all! Thank you for the show! But I have to get going, I'm so sorry!"

And before anyone could even respond, she began to take off towards the Red Oak District.

OOC said:
Topic left

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[spoilername="Posting as Yu Eiji"][col3]
bbfa9c9c-befa-4077-a93d-484342f3d5c8_zpsxgb9wpom.jpg
|---------------------------------------------------

Name: Yu Eiji
Appearance: Five foot Ten with golden blonde hair, today Yu wears a dark colored pair of pants and a heavy shirt under his green and black hooded cloak.

---------------------------------------------------​
|[/col3][/spoilername]

Blushing from embarrassment when Etsuko had to help him up into the tree Eiji called out as they flew through the air "Ahhh, be gentle BE GENTLE" as they landed on the branches around Yume he seemed to calm down a bit. Brushing his clothes off and pushing his hair back out of his face he tried to regain his composure. "Oh Thank you Etsuko-san" Settling down amongst the branches he found a good cross section of limbs in between Yume and Etsuko then turned his attention to the match below. Reaching in his pocket he pulled out some of the leftover crackers and began munching on them while he attentively watched.

Back and forth he watched the two students practice their moves, intrigued by the famous styles of their respective clans. "Ohhh, ahhhh, wow, oh oh get'em, get'em good!" Throughout the match he called out encouragement to both of them to do their best. In a brief lull among the battle he turned to Yume and tentatively asked. "So Yume-san, you know the Shadow Box Cinema is going to have a Grand Re-Opening at some point. We would be honored if you might be there, possibly even sing us a little song. I understand if your schedule has you booked though, but I just had to ask in case you might like too. No don't answer now, send word to me at the cinema later if you are able. Thank you for taking the time to listen."

Once the match had been going on for a bit he turned to Etsuko trying to strike up a conversation. "So Etsuko-san, what are your special shinobi moves, and I would also like to hear more about this herb you are out here searching for, I love plants, they don't yell and get mad at you." Then suddenly before he realized the match was over, Yume was leaving and Etsuko hopped down to heal the Yama kid. Looking around Eiji started to slowly make his way down the tree with some awkward slides and short jumps down. It took him much longer to reach the base than the others and he found himself brushing the tree gunk off his clothes once again.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he left Yama to Etsuko he noticed that Yume suddenly had to leave now. Sora figured he should maybe leave as well. He didn't feel like staying until Yama was up again and had no reason to really be here anymore. He assumed Etsuko and the other would be good to handle Yama by themselves. The windmill shuriken poof'd and instead were normal ones. Sora began gathering back his ninja tools and stored them once more. This only took a few moments until he was ready to go. The Uchiha then slipped his hands in his pockets and strolled out of the forest.

[Topic Left]

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Etsuko had helped the boy with her Medical Ninjutsu, and told him to not be so weak. In his haze he heard every single word, and he took it to heart. It was true that he needed to be more bold and not skimp when it came to pain, this was all true. But it was all a growing experience, and what they didn't know was that the boy had a fairly weak constitution. There was a reason he was called "The Frail Shadow" among members of the Nara complex. Yama felt himself wake up, and Sora was already gone and Etsuko was still there. He smiled at her and nodded, "Yeah you're right! Next time though I promise I won't let him beat me so easily. Thank you for the healings." He had few bruises and dings here and there but he reached up and touched the girl on her hair in a tender motion. Standing up and wincing with pain he shook himself off before looking up at the treeline where they had retreated too. He saluted Eiji and called out, "Have a good day! Keep the crackers!"

With this he headed home, reflecting deeply on the lessons of the day.

[Topic Left]

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[spoilername="Posting as Yu Eiji"][col3]
bbfa9c9c-befa-4077-a93d-484342f3d5c8_zpsxgb9wpom.jpg
|---------------------------------------------------

Name: Yu Eiji
Appearance: Five foot Ten with golden blonde hair, today Yu wears a dark colored pair of pants and a heavy shirt under his green and black hooded cloak.

---------------------------------------------------​
|[/col3][/spoilername]

With a satisfied sigh Eiji watched as the others left the battlefield one at a time. "Well this has been quite a day, but it is time to get back to work." While munching on the last of his pocket chips Eiji sauntered back to where he had left his supplies. Pulling a small notebook out he jotted down a few notes before picking up his planter box and continuing the hunt for decorative plants.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back