Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tranquil Office [Open/MiTs/Med-nin]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Oba Kinnaku, a woman in her early thirties, sat in a large oval office with a smile on her relaxed face. She folded her arms, the grey duffle coat snugly massaging her peach blouse and breasts. Her short, crimped hair bedded her head as it pressed against the spine of the black chair, which seemed far too comfortable for one's own good. The thin, black pencil skirt cuddled against her thighs and gave a feminine charm, complimented by her shinobi high-heels of course. "After all this time..." She would said, biting down on her lower lip with a tear in her eye, dark hues scanning the mahogany office. She nodded her head, a few tears dribbling down from her lashes, thoughts turning back to the start of her journey; her brother and sister, of which she couldn't save. "I did it for you two." Kinnaku would loosen the canine against her bumptious lip, bowing her head to the invisible presence and smiling - although that was hard to see due to her hair masking any expression.

"I'll make sure to protect them as best as I can, you two." Oba would state her resolve, lifting her head and revealing a new expression that pasted across her olive toned skin: an expression that showed her utter delight at being promoted to the Sennin of the Medical branch mixed with the release of her pain.

Oba pressed her delicate-looking fingers against the brim of her oak desk, a dark wood, and allowed her throne-like chair to roll back a few feet. The space allowed the for the immaculately presented woman to exit her work space and walk from desk to the window, a fabulous idea, which was to install a large penthouse view from the Tower over the main hub of the Village. Arms unfolded were placed softly on her hips, as she undid her duffle coat and threw it against a leather sofa that rested beside an expansive bookshelf. "I'm the Medical Sennin, after all." She would allow her last tear, a symbol of, not sadness, but rather utter incomprehensible happiness - yes, she got happier.

"I'll make a difference to those around me, I promise."

Moving away from the view, walking half-backward, until she reached her desk and sat behind it with her hands tapping against the face. She was quite excited, as you could imagine. But wait, no, no, there was something that dawned on the woman to the point where her composure dropped and her head literally made contact with the desk. A loud thud echoed out from her office, which really wasn't helped due to the fact that the office was oval and it only bounced around the sound till it reached the corridor. "Paperwork..." Oba said with a twitch, but maybe that was due to the nerve damage from the head-decking. Oh, and an assistant!

She needed one of those... But where would she find a willing body to assist her? And yes, Oba did just change the subject from paperwork to something completely different so that she may escape the cascade of paper.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A new sennin? Now? What a strange time for someone to join! What had happened to the other Sennin? Clearly, Itami was a little behind in the game as she made her way down the thin hallway towards the Sennin's "Oval Office", per sé.

Itami was dressed in her normal workplace clad: a white, sleeveless shirt with the frills she so adored, a black pencil skirt with the slit up the side, and black heels that pushed her height from 6'2" to a towering 6'6". There was something magnificent about being tall...something...dominant.

A light knock would rap on the door as the woman would peek her head in for a moment--her long waving hair curtaining inside as she smiled with emerald eyes, "Sennin-Dono!" She'd smile, stepping fully in, a silver platter with a silver covering on it in her hands. "I thought I'd greet you on your first day!"

With a job that belonged to her.

"An office warming gift, of course." She'd smile, stepping forward and placing the platter of chocolate and vanilla homemade cupcakes onto the magnificent desk.

"I hope it's okay--certainly someone with your figure doesn't eat as many sweets as I do--" Her sentence was ironic, seeing as Itami was flawless in her man-made features. "Welcome!"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori made his way down the hall towards the Med-nin's office, hands buried in his coat pockets, his long red hair swaying behind him with his steps. Change was in the air with the appointment of a new Medical Sennin, the man curious if the new one would be up to the task. Oba Kinnaku was a woman that he only knew professionally, only really talking at meetings and the like. Her skill as a Med-nin was not in question, however, having had the opportunity to perform surgeries and other operations besides her. A smile would creep up the corners of his lips, flashing those sharpened teeth as he looked down at Chizuru who accompanied him. He had never pushed for the girl to join the medical branch, wishing that she would only do so of her own accord. Happily enough it seems that she believed that this would be the best course for her in life, to follow in her father's footsteps. He had no doubt that she would become an even greater doctor than he was, already displaying more skill and talent than even some of the full fledged med-nin! A hand would move to gently pat her on the head, running through her hair.

"Don't be nervous, Chizuru. I'm sure you'll make a great impression on her." He would say as he tried to reassure his daughter, offering a warm smile as they finally reached the door. He would knock on it a few times before opening it up. "Ms. Oba! I just came by to...oh, are you in the middle of something?" He would ask as he noticed that Itami was there as well, his smile spreading further at her sight. "Hello, Ms. Kanashimi. You are looking very lovely today...Ms. Oba, should we come back later?" It was hard to be professional with Itami standing there, looking as perfect as always. Still he resisted ogling her, looking towards Oba Kinnaku, though he could still feel his heart beat a little faster.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was difficult to not be nervous. Chizuru was always nervous when it came to meeting new people outside the family. If she were just going to be meeting some new people her age she wouldn’t have been as nervous. Children were easy to impress and get along with and could be a lot of fun. She always felt that adults, on the other hand, were always expecting a certain level of perfection out of her. It was no secret to how smart the girl was at her age but she never knew what was to be expected of her from people so the first meeting where she’d judge and be judged, gage and be gaged was always a nervous affair for Chizuru. The darling med-nin in training was wearing her usual work attire, a white and red nurse outfit (minus the cap) that was both elegant and practical.
steam__nurse_leezle_by_hollarity-d53kbjp.jpg

“I-I’ll try not to be daddy.”

She tries to reassure herself and her father that she would be so nervous but all she wanted to do right now was to hide behind him the moment they stepped into the room. She refrains from doing so, trying her best to look confident and she would give her own greeting when she was given the chance to do so.

“H-hello and congratulations Lady Kinnaku.”

Chizuru gives the woman a small curtsey as opposed to a bow. Chizuru, having been raised outside of Suna, was not used to the proper honorifics that were common among the folk but she did still manage to show respect. She’d gaze over at Itami for a moment and give her a small smile and a nod.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a knock on the door, a light noise echoed into the room; gently reverberating against the walls in a fluid motion. Kinnaku would raise her head from her desk once more, after her mind settled on the idea of doing paperwork again; which depressed it somewhat. "Come in," She would curiously say to the knock, and as the door creaked open the threshold revealed a woman that she didn't seen before - well, maybe just the odd passing within the hospital but nothing more than that, "Oh, please, come on in!" Kinnaku would urge to silver plate woman, what a title, to enter with the gesture of her two hands.

Oba would move herself away from her beautifully crafted desk, whose skin was as smooth as marble. She smiled, face somewhat reddened by the kindness shown by the nice woman who stood before her, and slowly she extended her hand to take the platter away from the woman. If she was allowed Kinnaku would take the plate from the woman and place it gently on the desk, the crumpling sound of the foil giving her the neck-chills. "I'm so happy that you came around-" The Sennin would pause, obviously becoming embarrassed slightly at the fact that she didn't know the gesturing woman's name. "I'm sorry, what is your name? And please, call me Kinnaku." Oba nodded as not wanting to sound too formal in company.

Oh wait, Itami already put the tray on the table.

"Did you make them?!" Oba would exclaim arching her body, hands on her hips, as she towered over the delicately crafted cupcakes. However, before the Sennin could sink her teeth into the grainy surface of the icing-glazed cupcake another sound distracted her: another visitor, or rather two. Kinnaku turned around, smiling still, as the Medical Chief and his daughter entered the room. Although at first he seemed to be hesitant, as if Itami and the Sennin were in deep conversation. "Oh please, Iori-san. We'd be thrilled if you could join us-" But wait, wasn't there a little girl, his daughter a moment ago? Kinnaku would tilt her body to the left, innocently wearing a dotted expression as her dark hues rested on the timid looking girl.

"Hello there, little one!" Oba would exclaim and then Chizuru, a delicately dress girl, would give her congratulations. Kinnaku would bow her head and readjust her position, so not to strain her back. "Why don't you come over and have a cupcake?" She would say, extending her hand - a hand that felt so smooth, as if she bathed in milk daily - and waiting for Chizuru to accept the gesture. "Ms. Kanashimi over there made them... They look wonderful!" Kinnaku would hold her expression, a soft smile that felt so inviting.

Oba would turn to Iori, "I'm really glad that you could make it, Iori. I know we've worked together before and I'm very much looking forward to improving lives with you." She would nod her head and then turn her attention to Itami "And I'm so glad that a representative of the medical ninja came to introduce themselves. It's very kind of you to take the time out to do this."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori gave Chizuru's shoulder a soft squeeze, offering a nod and a smile as Oba offered her a cupcake. A reminder to be confident despite being around someone knew, and the medical sennin at that! Eyes turned to rest on Itami for a moment before looking towards Oba. "Well, it's a pretty momentous occasion. It's not everyday that we get a new Sennin, right?" he would say as he offered her a charming smile, though careful not to make it too friendly lest the other woman in the room take umbrage. "You were the obvious choice and I'm happy to see you get the position. I know that you're just getting situated, but have you given any thought to what changes you might want to bring to the medical tower?" He would ask, a hand moving to adjust his glasses.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A boost of confidence from her father and an offering of cupcake was all Chizuru needed to break out of that nervousness and become friendly with Kinnaku. If Iori trusted her, then Chizuru had no problems with doing so as well. Now that she had been offered one of those delicious cupcakes, the adorable one moves quickly over to them and plucks one free. She loved sweets of any kind. Ice cream was her most favorite but cupcakes were up there on her list of favorites. Chizuru would not speak again until she had devoured the entirety of that cupcake and she’d wait for a break in the talking to speak up.

“Thank you for the cupcake Milady Kinnaku.”

She’d turn to Itami.

“Thanks for baking these delicious cupcakes Madam Itami.”

A small curtsey was given to each woman before she’d ponder snagging another cupcake, but didn’t want to seem like a glutton, so she’d move back to her father’s side and just listen to everyone talk.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I guess you're right, Iori." Kinnaku would nod her head, although it resembled more of a bow than just a simple nod of the head. She would then think about his question, a very valid remark about what she would be doing with the Tower and the branch? "Well..." The Sennin scratched her head and give the man an awkward smile with a slotted eye'd expression, "I've never really liked the hospital being a tower, so I'll work out something with that..." She answered vaguely with a beat of sweat comically dripping down from her olive brow.

"I'm going to be getting our MiT's promoted into Med-nin soon enough." She would lower her hand from the back of her head and place it by her side. "I'm still quite shocked as to why it had taken them so long to still be Medics-in-Training."

However, the woman's demeanor would shift somewhat as her eyes gardened over to the young Chizuru. "Iori..." She would place her gently hand upon the soft, silky smooth, bed of hair that belonged to Chizuru. "I have some concerns," She would say, shifting her darkened gaze back up to the red haired man "I've heard some awful things about certain members of my branch... What do you know of these rumors?" Kinnaku stayed as vague as possible for her own reasons.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I've always thought it odd that the medical center was a tower. It can certainly make things difficult at times." He would say as he looked down at Chizuru, setting his hand on her shoulder before looking back at Oba. He would raise an eyebrow as the woman asked him something, alluding to rumors of the members of the medical branch. "Miss Kinnaku, you'll have to be a little less vague." He would chuckle softly, a hand moving to adjust his glasses. "I'm afraid that I'm not one who partakes in rumors much, I prefer facts over hearsay. Tell me, miss, what kind of things have you heard?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the two adults talked, Chizuru made it a point to look around the room, staying put of course and just letting her eyes roam. She was mentally mapping the place out, mostly out of habit and just barely listening to what was being said between Iori and Kinnaku until that odd question suddenly came up. What kind of rumors could they possibly have about people here at the hospital? Hopefully none about Iori or herself. Their secrets were quite closely guarded after all. Little Chizuru would finally snag another cupcake, thinking that everyone had ample time to get one for themselves by now. She’d munch upon this one slower, wanting to savor every sweet morsel.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinnaku would smile upon hearing that the man shared the same opinion about the Medical Tower. It wasn't a practical structure, in fact it was a hindrance and an eyesore. And in truth, the Sennin wanted to change this, she wanted to get rid of the structure and start from anew; the want to do this was strong but the challenge was something much more complex than the idea of actually rebuilding. "I'm glad you agree, Iori." She would add with a still pleasantness around her expression, "I think we should bring this to the Council, don't you?" Oba would add, changing her expression from amusement of designing her own complex to something a little more vague, a little more worried than her previous expression.

"Well..." Kinnaku would tilt her expression at the touch of Iori's hands, as one of the rumors did revolve around him and the Itami person. However, even after hearing of the exploits from Ikkadan - having treated his stomach injury - the woman's retort to the situation would not seem the normal. "I hope that you're doing alright, Iori. I hope you know that I'm here for you, and I don't want to hear about any more little accidents that cause any more shinobi to become pained or saddened." Wait, what? "Oh, I should patronizing..." Kinnaku would lower her head, scratch the back of her head and return a smiling expression. She really was a nice person, but thought it necessary to address the rumors that circled, not for her benefit, but rather for those that he would work with.

Iori was a very accomplished and fruitful shinobi, a must in the war against death. And so, what about his youngest? Oba's hardened eyes would trail downwards, imprinting themselves upon the cutesy girl once more. "Chizuru, do you want to take part in a lesson with me?" She would add softly, kneeling down to her level, cupping a cupcake with her soft hands and biting into its sponge body, frothing with taste at the delightful sugar iced topping. "I bet you're even smarter than your father," She says is, and there was no joke, maybe she was, "You'll be a great med-nin one day, yeah?" the Sennin asked with an expression that read kindness, but as not previously stated: an orgasmic rush of taste that gorged from her taste buds.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"We definitely should, don't worry, I got your back on it." He would reassure her with a smile as they talked about bringing their plans for the medical tower to the council. He would stay silent as he listened to her explain what she meant by rumors, though she was still needlessly vague. He wouldn't press that any further however, getting at least an idea of where she was going with her train of thought. "Don't worry, miss. I try my best to keep myself out of trouble, and I certainly wouldn't want any more pain and suffering among our people. I've been through enough of that already." He would chuckle as the woman addressed his daughter, looking down at the girl. "She's certainly a bright girl, I have no doubt that she'll surpass me in every way once she grows up." he would praise his daughter, giving her a happy smile.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru was content to let the adults talk while she was stuffing her face with cupcake but the conversation did eventually come back around to her. She did find it weird how vague Kinnaku was being but she’d not speak on the matter. It must have been some super secret hush-hush kind of thing that she couldn’t talk about in front of Chizuru.

“I will make it my goal to surpass my father, but that will be a tough goal…I have much to learn from him and from others before I start doing things on my own and finding my own path.”

She’d say this only after she had finished off that cupcake, not quite wanting to talk with her mouth full and not wanting to wait to finish. IT caused her to basically stuff the remainder in her mouth like a lil pig and eat it.

“I would love to take part in a lesson with you Lady Kinnaku. I wish to learn all I can when I can so please do not hesitate to teach me a lesson madam.”

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinnaku would smile with a slotted pair of eyes, she was happy to hear that there wouldn't be any more shadiness coming from those within her branch. And yep, that felt weird to her: 'her' branch. The woman would shake her head with a smile somewhat distracted by her own thoughts until Iori directed his attention of conversation upon his daughter. "Oh, I really believe that she'll exceed us both." She would add, attempted by the goodness of the cupcake to snatch a few more, but no that would be very uncouth. "After all," Oba would say subconsciously reached over to the tickled pink frosted cupcake, wrapping her fingers around its body with a smile, "Our generation will be surpassed by the younger ones!"

And before she knew it, the woman had sank her teeth into the frosting topping until her enamel weapons breached the sponge body. Oba looked comical as she devoured the cake, a flawed woman in a seat of power, who couldn't control her subconscious desire for a cupcake. It was a little worrying but humorous none-the-less.

It would seem that Chizuru was in the same predicament that the Sennin was in: mouth full of sweetness, unwilling to talk as her frosted lips forced closed so that no sponge would escape inappropriately. After a few moments the woman would clear her mouth, swallow the delightful treat and rub her tongue against her pearly whites to rid the sugar from her teeth. "Well, I'll organize a lesson for you in the next few days, how about that?" She would add, licking her lips occasionally with a smile. "We'll make sure that you'll give your father a run for his money!"

Kinnaku would say playfully.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I have no doubts about that with you as our Sennin. Together, I think we can tun our Medical Branch into the greatest yet seen by the world!" He would say with a smile, finding himself caught up in her enthusiasm. A hand would begin running through Chizuru's hair as he looked down at her, "A lesson with the Sennin! I know you'll do your best, mein engel." He would say softly as he got down on one knee, pulling her into a hug before kissing her cheek. "I'm sorry that I have to cut this short, but I have an appointment to keep up with." He would say, giving his daughter another squeeze before he stood up and offered Oba his hand. If she took it he would bring it up to his lips, lightly kissing the back of it as his eyes slid to meet hers. "Do not ever hesitate to call on me, Miss Oba, I'm here to serve. And let's set up a meeting sometime soon to discuss the redesign of the hospital, I'd love to she ideas with you." He would release her hand, offering a short bow before he turned to leave, lightly patting Chizuru on the head as he left the room.

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So much praise was being showered upon Chizuru. She wouldn’t let it go to her head though. She never did and was quite aware of her abilities. She dreamed of the day she would surpass her father but she knew such a thing was far off and was not something that needed to be rushed. Patience was key and trying to rush such a thing she knew would only lead to disaster. She had to take gradual steps to get to where she wanted to be and she had to make sure to learn everything she could whenever she could.

“That sounds like a plan to me, Miss Kinnaku. I do hope it will be a great time to be had and a wonderful lesson. There are few things that make happier than learning. Ice cream is one of those things…and I may have to add these cupcakes to this list…my goodness are they delicious.”

Already, Chizuru had warmed up to Oba, the woman was just easy to get along with. If Chizuru hadn’t been so busy stuffing her face with cupcake, she might have wound up blushing a bit when her father made such a gentlemanly gesture with Kinnaku. She did lean her head more towards his hand when he petted her and playfully attempted to let out a kitty-purr which sounded almost eerily authentic. She was sad to see him go, but she had decided that Kinnaku was a great person so she wouldn’t be nervous around the woman.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinnaku would smile, tilting her head coyly as she offered up her hand to the man; whom would then kiss the back of, and ready himself for a departure. The woman was happy to have such a man by her side, dismissing the rumors she had heard and throwing caution to the wind. Well, there wasn't any caution anymore, so it was all good, really. Oba would then add something, just before he left: "I'll arrange a meeting to discuss the plans for the new hospital, Iori." With a touch of excitement in her voice.

Her attention would then turn to Chizuru, who surprisingly remained. Kinnaku didn't want her to leave, and didn't mind if she stayed either. It was just fairly pleasant that the shy girl, whom only moments ago hid behind her father, had now decided to stay with the Sennin. The woman would offer her hand and walk to the massive window that looked over the city, the darkened hue that twinkled profusely from floating crystal lights. "Chizuru..." Kinnaku would say, peering forward, almost pressing her face against the glass, but smiling none-the-less at the sight that had been bestowed upon her.

"You'll make a good medical ninja. You're quite sweet and timid, just like me." Kinnaku would chuckle, rethinking that, "Did I just call myself sweet? I didn't mean that, I really just meant timid."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was no hiding the blush along Chizuru’s face as she received such a compliment. It was true, at least for the most part. Most people in the village would never be able to recall a time in which Chizuru wasn’t either being sweet and kind to others, or shy around others. Was she even capable of being angry? The answer was yes, but it just wasn’t something that happened often. Even met with a daunting task, she only could look at it as a puzzle to be solved if she tried hard enough. Iori on the other had would have seen all the other sides of Chizuru through the years.

“Thank you Milady. I try my best not to be too timid but it takes time for me to get used to others and more often than not it takes time for others to grow accustomed to me. Some never do. Oh and…you are very sweet, Milady. At least you were to me and I thank you for that. I do not quite have a full grasp on the concept of socializing with others like my father does…but I try my best. You are easy to get along with.”

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru was really a delight to the senses, really she was. Oba would ruffle the young girl's soft head of hair, drawing her eyes away from the beautiful overview of the village and onto the younger girl. "Hey," She would proclaim, crouching down at her level "I'm actually looking for an assistant." Oba would state, raising her expression to something that would simulate hinting, but hinting what? Well, it really wouldn't take a genius to work out what she was hinting for. The Sennin would return to her level, placing her hands back into her deep pockets and returning her darkened hues out into the overview. "I was wondering if you would like to take up an internship with me?" She would smile, fiddling with her own fingers as she offered up a job to the young girl; which would essentially mean that Chizuru was, for a lack of better words, an assistant.

"Of course this would mean that you might have to travel around with me?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back