Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tranquil Office [Open/MiTs/Med-nin]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru looks over at the woman for a few moments after hearing that question. It was quite the honor but Chizuru wasn’t sure if she was ready for such a thing. She liked Kinnaku, sure, but this was quite the task to take on. She wanted to speak with her father on it though she knew that her father would encourage her to choose her own path. He had always been like that. Advice was given but the choice was always Chizuru’s to make. It was a happy coincidence that the path she had chosen was closely related to that of her father though they did have their differences here and there. Chizuru brightens a bit after thinking and finally speaks up.

“This…this reminds me of someone…”

She turns away for a moment as she was suddenly filled with a bit of sorrow as thoughts of Kasa flowed through her mind. He once laid praise upon Chizuru in such a manner as well. She’d steel herself and turn back around to face Kinnaku.

“S-sorry about that. I lost a friend who asked me the same thing you are asking me now…well not exactly the same but relatively the same. I would like some more time to think about the question, Milady Kinnaku, but I am very honored that you have even considered me for such a position.”

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinnaku would look away from the beautiful skyline once again, her eyes straining at the hesitation within the tone of Chizuru's voice. She seemed to be a little upset, or so it would appear. "It reminds you of someone?" The Sennin would pause, casting her memory back to a later time, where she wasn't a Medical Chief. There was a man named Kasa, yes, he was the Medical Chief at that point and Kinnaku knew that he had dealings with the Yamazaki; a bold man, far too brutal for the role of a medical ninja. However that was Oba's opinion.

Regardless, the Sennin would slightly shake her head and retort to the young girl's reply with a simple nod of the head, complimented by a most courteous smile.

"It's okay, I understand." She would add, "I hope you've been okay since your friend past... It's never an easy thing, to lose someone that we hold so dear?" She would reflect on her own siblings, whom she had, too, lost. "Being a medical ninja means that we feel responsible, at least remotely, about a death of someone we cherish, do you know why?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“It is funny…I did not really know him for all that long. I have seen and known of plenty of people that have passed away. I have even lost my own mother, so it is not a new feeling for me or any such thing, but it is definitely not something I think I will ever get used to. I try not to dwell on it too much. His name was Kasa. I am quite sure you know of the man I speak of. He was teaching me at one point but his life was cut short, sadly.”

Chizuru tilts her head a bit and smiles.

“Oh look at me…this is supposed to be a day of celebration and here I am ruining it with such unhappy talk. Please forgive me, Milady.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back