Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Unohara Estate. [Iori/Kasa]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

There was something strange about waking up in this estate. There was something strange about the smell of the new furniture, and the fact that this estate had many decorations and artistic platforms. The walls were deep reds, caramel brown, whites, blues, and all sorts of colors in each room--unlike the Kanashimi estate. The counters had marble, and the tables were spit-shined and stained deep brown pine wood. They had a television and a radio, and it was almost like taking advantage of being able to see. The music room was stocked, just like the fridge, and the servants were not blind either. It was a new life, and new start, and a different setting.

Itami received late word of the arrival of Iori, and had found herself up earlier than she would please to be. Helplessly retreating to the servants' hall to beg of one of the girls to help her look somewhat decent. They were lovely ladies--and the men were not bad either-- handpicked for generosity, loyalty, and kindness. The girls sneaked into the master bedroom, tiptoeing into Itami's wardrobe to giggle and grab various things as the others brushed and braided her hair back, and prepped her for what they assumed was a guest. In reality, Itami couldn't bear the idea of Kasa waking up to a sight like her everyday.

The smell of a feast for breakfast filled the house as they would be expecting a guest anytime soon to join them. Itami, dressed in similar attire as their first meeting (a dress over bandages covering everything from her chin down, and the artistic iron mask) sat herself down in the breakfast room. it was a massive room made entirely of glass that showed the artificial world outside that was as beautiful as they could possibly make the unground world. A cup of tea in hand as two other cups sitting around the table with the china plates, waiting to be joined.

A rag was clutched in Itami's left hand, trying to hide blood spots from the amount of coughing and spitting up blood the poor girl had been suffering through. She had ruptured the wound by yelling to the runt of the Yamazaki, and it was costing her quite a bit in the long run. But it was worth it, was it not?

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa was a forgiving man, well to some extent, however the pain that his betrothed had went through was unforgivable. Suzuhime had really made an enemy of the Unohara clan, regardless of her position within the Yamazaki clan. "Darling," He said with fuzzy eyes, one arm cuddled under a creased pillow; he smiled momentarily before tilting his head into the groove and falling asleep carelessly "Oh, okay..." He said with a muffled voice as his consciousness drifted off into a dream-land. However, this bliss was disturbed by the sudden bang of a maid dropping some silver culturally outside of his quarters.

"Great..." He exclaimed as he dragged himself from his masterfully carved bed, the cloud like mattress. The scaly-scalded thirty year old would reveal his body, which was pretty impressive; if you don't mind a bias narrative commenting on how athletic body his body was. Damn, I would. Regardless, Kasa would dress himself in a tailored waist coat, white shirt and fairly expensive trousers with black shoes. He knew that they had a visitor today, and he wanted to at least look a little decent for their family friend: Yamazaki Iori.

Unohara would enter the beautifully decorated dining room, sighting his baby blues on his iron-masked wife. "Hello, dear," He placed a kiss on her head, strands of hair caught against his lips momentarily, "I missed you in bed last night. Did you slip away?" He moved away from his wife, taking a seat beside her and gently rubbing her hand, noticing the hankie in hand.

[Not getting peace in this effing class... Next one will be better.]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Hope you don't mind us doing a little back and forth thing while we wait for you to get online~ Feel free to interrupt us with Iori being led in by a servant!]

As the sound of another person had the sand creeping out from the various vases filled with the substance to form the crystal eye on the ceiling of the room. The vases were spread decoratively from room to room in order to allow Itami to see in each room without dragging sand from room to room. The best part was that she could see in other rooms of the house without ever nearing them--like a baby monitor or security camera. It was nice to calm her nerves in the dark of the night when she got nervous or paranoid.

The crystal eye revealed Kasa who stood in the doorway for a moment as he called on her, before he moved to her side, kissing the top of her raven-haired head and sitting in the chair beside her, inquiring where she had disappeared to. The ashamed woman gave a sheepish smile as her hands shifted the handkerchief away from his sight, and down by the side farthest away from him. Her tongue ran over her lips before she spoke: 'Cou--couldn....c-ouldn't.....sle-e-p.' her voice was worse. It had lost almost all volume, and resembled the sound of escaping air, rather than actual words. Leaning forward to lean on the hand that held the handkerchief, trying to discreetly press it to her lips as a dribble of blood ran out again, her mouth turning up at the corners to give the gentlest of smiles.

'Sl...sle-e-e-ep....OK?'

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori made his way through the halls of Unahara's estate, his long red coat billowing behind him, his silky red hair swaying with his footsteps. The previous night had been a great stumble in their plans when Suzuhime decided to become uncooperative, and the man was still sore not only emotionally but physically thanks to the devastating punch she had given him. It would be impossible to tell at the moment considering the happy smile on his face, making conversation with the shorter, pink haired maid who led him towards the dining room. Some friendly banter, light flirting, and a gentle touch to her shoulder was all that was needed to make her blush heavily, stuttering as she she introduced him once they reached their destination. "Thank you, dear." He would whisper before turning to kiss her hand, the maid's cheeks turning beet red before she hastily excused herself from the room. "Good morning, Kasa-san!" He would call out to the man, hurried steps closing the gap between them as he extended a hand towards him in greeting. "And good morning to you, Itami-san. You're looking quite lovely today." He would say as he respectfully bowed to her. He would then take his seat at the table after removing his coat, that smile still playing on his lips. "I would make some kind of small talk about how a beautiful day it is...but I suppose here in Suna we don't really have 'days' to look at. That and I'm pretty sure you would want to get down to business." Despite saying this he would turn to look towards Itami, a hint of worry in his eyes as he leaned towards her. "Are you doing alright, by the way? I've been worried ever since last night after you...ah...raised your voice. I hope you didn't injure your throat." While he still didn't know the exact details of her condition he knew enough that yelling would have placed great strain on her throat, his voice actually sincere and full of sympathy for the woman.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Itami!" Kasa threw away her question and leaned down beside his wife, smelling the familiarity of blood. The iron stench was always so identifiable to any experienced med-nin. "Are you in pain, woman?!" He held onto her shoulders, staring at her directly with angered eyes; why did she want to tell him that she felt unwell? Did that coward, Suzuhime really do damage to his beloved?! "Go to bed if you're not well, and I'll join you-"

However, his attention and composure was immediately snapped at the presence of Iori. Kasa nodded his head, half acknowledged his appearance and half trying to fix his attention on his wife. "I'm sorry, Iori-san. I think Itami is feeling under the weather." he kept his knelled posture as the red haired med-chief approached. Well, at least Itami was going to be in safe hands with two medical chiefs by her side... although, they were quite evil and twisted in their own ways.

Hmm, she may prefer the suffering compared to the first option.

Kasa couldn't help but feel hatred for Suzuhime, the one who indirectly caused the pain.

"We'll need to talk, Iori-san."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He attacked her. OK, not literally, but Itami did jump a fair distance into the air as her eyes widened immensely and his hands throttled her shoulders. Shaking in a moment of adrenaline and the urge to shove him off Itami shook her head, denying the obvious out of pure shock. He demanded her to head to bed, his grip bone-shattering on her shoulders as Iori entered the room, the couple looking up as they were caught in a semi-awkward situation, as she stared blankly forward, but the crystal eye turned directly to him. He complimented her with a bow before sitting down, as Kasa throttled her shoulders again, telling Iori she was feeling under the weather. She shook her head, denying it as she licked her lips--or rather swallowed the forming blood again, giving a gentle smile.

'I...f-f-f....fi---ne.' Shifting her shoulders, as though to gesture him away, she patted his chest lovingly and reassuringly. 'Hap..happen be--....before. I'll...b-be...OK.' Itami nodded with an expertise as she gestured to Kasa and then Iori, motioning for him to continue the talk of their business.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"She injured her throat last night when she raised her voice, didn't she? I'm going to guess...her condition is due to being burned, the event traumatic enough that it scorched her esophagus. It would be painful enough to talk, I couldn't imagine the damage from outright yelling like that. Well...I can, but then again I have some experience when it comes to these things. Healing a burnt throat isn't going to be easy, but I've already got a few ideas on how to treat it. Most of them involve surgery of course." He would say with a smile, as he looked towards Itami and then towards Unohara, leaning back in his chair as a finger moved to play with one of his red locks of hair. "Yes...we most certainly need to talk. And if you please, I would like for Itami to stay present since it concerns her as much as it does us." He would say before he sighed, recalling the previous nigh as well as the argument that followed once he got home. "Let me just apologize for Suzuhime's outburst. I should have talked to her beforehand and made sure she had a plan, and instead we went unprepared to our meeting with her having no idea about the gravity of our situation. I assure you she will no longer have any more involvement with our plans." He would say, taking his cup of tea and sipping it as he waited for their reply.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Suzuhime," Kasa said briskly, taking a seat beside his fiance and curdling his finger into the small tea handle, "I'm glad that she will not be participating in our plans anymore." He lifted the gentle cup, pressed its brim against his soft lips and sapped on the cooled down nectar briefly. "However, you can understand my fury at her actions. Disclosing my plans, ambitions and building a relationship with the Yamazaki clan was a sign of trust." His grip became far too firm for the gentle cup as it cracked, and then shattered; the cooled tea coating his hand in a sweet mess. "And yet that child takes my, albeit stressful, friendship for granted? When I disclose my worry for my the safety of my wife, she lashes out!"

Kasa slams his hand against the furnished table causing the beautiful creation to shake momentarily, "The head of the Unohara household being spoke to in such a vile manner! And she attacks you, Yamazaki Iori, leader of the Yamazaki clan?! How dare she!" A first, truly a sight only meant for those close to Kasa, a sight of complete rage. He felt this bubbling rage fill his every inch, a heat so intense that Mother Suna would look on in a fit of envy; a state of pure rage.

"The Yamazaki name protects her, Iori-san." His eyes, those heavy tools of war gazed towards Iori in a blood-shot mode. His baby blues corrupted, held down by tiny little red veins. "She is hereby banished from any future delegations, relationships and plans to do with this alliance. Agreed?"

This anger... was all for Itami...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would be the polar opposite of Unohara, staying calm and quiet as he let the man get his frustration out of his system, sipping at the tea that had been provided to him. While he truly cared for his sister he did not find the man's words to be unwarranted, the girl having stepped out of line hard the night before. It saddened him that he couldn't rely on her help, her anger making her a liability in their plans. In time any soreness she felt towards him would heal, while it was imperative that he stayed within Unohara's good graces so their alliance could stand strong. "I agree, Kasa-san, and I have already decided on such. Suzuhime will not be included in any of our future meetings or plans. Just remember, as insolent as she can be she's still my sister, and I love her very much. Please don't do anything that may hurt her." He would say with a smile, knowing from the man's tone that in his rage he would be quite capable of doing anything.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"If I never see her again," Kasa's anger began to recede as he dabbed his hands with a napkin, "Then we won't have a problem." He said with an equal smile as his eyes softened in the direction of Iori. "I'm sorry for my outburst, both of you. It seems I'm quite protective over my wife, and indeed my friend..." He said with a lower tone, somewhat feeling self-defeated by emotion and becoming one of those clowns that value companionship. Even if their relationships were bizarre and screwed up. Regardless, his tone was serious, yet tinged with kindness. There wouldn't be a second chance for Suzuhime, if they had ever met; it would most likely be a battle.

He was that serious about causing her pain. Although, it was true that the Yamazaki name protected her from any harm. "I'm glad we could come to an understanding. She may remain apart of this alliance but has no part other than being a face." He nodded and tossed his napkin onto the table, and stretched his glance to one of the stand-by servants: "Three bowls of fruit, please." He said with a graciously simple head bow, which was odd for the head of the house to do. Whether Itami or Iori even liked fruit was up for debate, but it was always nice to have a bit of freshness in the morning. Three bowls of beautiful, glossy fruit arrived in front of the breakfast-goers.

"Although," He added before popping an orb of strawberry into his mouth, he chewed gently and swallowed, "Any interaction between Itami and Suzu is strictly forbidden. I have to keep my family safe from such an angry, naive little child." Kasa's head turned to Itami and smiled, "If ever you break this rule, you'll never become beautiful."

Oh God, he was serious.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori wasn't dumb. In fact, he was so spot on that Itami gave him a suspicious look. He was a doctor after all, so perhaps it wasn't as suspicious as she was making it out to be... But he promised her that it was fixable through surgery. Itami looked down, fiddling with the handkerchief as she thought about the idea itself. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea? But Kasa dragged her out of her subconsciousness as the teacup shattered and spilled over his hands and the table. Wide eyes turned towards the sound as the crystal eye got glimpse of what he had done. He was yelling, he was furious, and Itami ducked out of the room for a moment to return with a wet rag that she handed him and wiped up the table, taking the shattered pieces and retreating from the room again as he stood and slammed his hands on the table. She returned with a new cup, holding it until he sat back down, putting it down before him and sitting beside him again.

He was threatening Suzuhime behind her back. Spitting on her name before he calmed down and apologized for the outburst. The burst of fury and anger was...frightening. Itami sat with her head down submissively as the crystal eye retreated back into the vase. Itami didn't want to see him like that. She didn't want to see his pain and anguish that she had caused by raising her voice.

The fruit arrived and Itami grimaced the idea of eating, but nonetheless, she put a piece of cantaloupe into her mouth, chewing until it was practically mush, and swallowing hard. It hurt... oh God it hurt. But her body didn't even tremble at the pain, but kept a straight face and posture as Kasa turned to her and made his final threat. Itami's eyes widened as she looked in his general direction. He was threatening her! He was abusing his power over her! Giving her rules like a child--stupid rules! Over his problem with her! Itami scowled slightly before turning away from him, not saying a word. It was one thing to give her the rule, but to threaten her by taking away the only reason she agreed to marry him?!--

No.

That was too harsh.

She very well might love him.

'Ka...Kasa... it was supposed to be a protest, but it came out more like a whimper.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unohara was certainly serious when it came to his dislike of Suzuhime, something that saddened the red-haired scientist. His beloved sister and his newest friend would never see eye to eye and he'll be stuck in the middle, which could lead to even more headaches for him in the future. Still his smile never faded, even when Kasa threatened Itami, giving the man more insight into their relationship. As the bowls of fruit were laid out he would set down his cup of tea, looking back towards Unohara. "I think we've thoroughly discussed you're dislike for my sibling, Kasa-san. Perhaps we should move on to more important things, like finding a new pair of eyes for you. Since we don't want to attract attention we should look for a target outside the village...perhaps a clan that's unaffiliated with any of the hidden villages. Do you know of any that come to mind? Or...actually...despite you referring to your clan you're the only Unohara that I've met. Are there any more that I should be aware of?" Would Unohara really be ambitious enough that he would even consider using one of his own family members? Iori wasn't sure, the man still quite a mystery despite the time they've known each other.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"No." He said plainly with a hardened expression on his face; he was the last one. "I'm afraid contacting any of my relatives will be a task far too difficult for any normal human... what do you call those people?" Kasa pondered, finger tapping against his chin, "Oh yes, spiritualists." He rolled his eyes and sighed casually at the death of his entire clan, the Unohara Advisers and Tacticians. At least that was there role in the island community that was governed by a single clan leader, out of the 120 households with more than 20 members per house. He had failed to listened to the Unohara's warnings about the geological instability of the island, and thus, they all perished.

"Plus, I was the only one that had ever awakened the Sharingan. My household never specialized in combat, we were there to guide and lead others." He nodded his head very lightly, tipping his vision so that it may rest upon the colorful array of fruit. "I've never actually met another Uchiha who was alive, if I'm honest. They are a brash bunch, far too consumed by their own self-declaration for power." Kasa picked up a little, oddly shaped strawberry and smiled, "I'm fueled by vanity and guidance, I'm in a different league to those brutes."

"The only Uchiha that I've heard about recently was the one Suzuhime had mentioned." He placed the little disfigured treat inside of his moist mouth, and began to reduce the deliciously fresh fruit into a lumpy paste. He would turn to his wife and give her a smile, at the mention of his name. He knew that she was going to, or trying to at least, say something towards the threat he had just made. But in reality, with these feelings, could he ever do such a thing to his soon-to-be wife?

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The topic changed quickly as Iori stepped on forbidden ground, Itami's hands clenching as he said those fatal words: 'Are there any more that I should be aware of?' Kasa was quick to respond, the same shpeal that Itami had heard back in his office after the marriage proposal. The wedding was certainly going to be small by the signs of the lack of friends and family--unless the entire Kanashimi clan and their servants came. Such a clan could give the illusion of a palace wedding, really.

Itami had not met any Uchihas that she was aware of either. In fact, she hadn't even realized that there were so little, or that Kasa was the only one she had come in contact with, because they did experiments so often in the lab trying to create the eyes from organic material, it was like she had met plenty of Uchihas. But it seemed the process was moving too slow for her poor begrudged husband, and Itami couldn't blame him.

Kasa was ambitious, great, and noble in his own way, and it required great skill and demands to be something as powerful as he so desperately wished to be. The Unohara couple were twisted and forsaken by the sin they so gingerly caressed close to their hearts. Vanity, greed, pride, envy, and wrath--five out of the deadly seven were their main virtues--what they lived by, who they were, why they were together, why they needed each other. A strange and twisted love story that could only be accompanied perfectly by the demands and threats.

The authority he had in their household.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would grow quiet as he listened to Kasa, fingers gently playing with a lock of his bright red hair. A bit more insight was given into the Unohara clan...although could it even be called that when there was only one of them left? He wouldn't ask about what happened to them, caring more about the fact that they would be of no use even if they weren't around then why they all perished. It seemed it would be up to his own clan to find the information they would need, his smile returning as he looked back towards Kasa. "I've sent out a few requests for help from my extended family. The Yamazaki are numerous but the majority of our number tend to be stricken with wanderlust, it's possible you can find at least one of us no matter where you go." He would say, recalling his own stretch of time when he traveled with his grandfather, the man who greatly influenced his love of biology. "We'll be bound to hear back from at least one of them, though hopefully they won't ask for too much in return." He would say with a light laugh, looking towards Itami for a moment so she wouldn't feel ignored.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa placed his hand against his wife's thigh, holding onto it gently with a soft touch. He wanted to apologize for making such a threat, however his vain impression of strength within the family prevented him from saying a word; instead he symbolized this by attracting her attention with a grab. And maybe even their children would grow up to understand that their father only did the things he did to benefit the family, and more over their mother and father - creating a happy union between two bizarre beasts. "Do you want soup, Itami?" He would drag a question out from his mouth, genuinely caring about her awkward tension whenever it came to eating the solid orbs of sweetness. His mind began to drift off to a land where a sea of juicy liquid help compliment the soft caps of melting potatoes. "If you need to sleep, remember to just leave. You are the lady of the house." He would smile, awkwardly removing his hand from her thigh and directing his vision back to Iori.

"Your family will be able to help, hmm?"
Kasa gave the red-haired companion a grateful nod, a previously existing smile increased slightly.

{Awful post, but my mood dipped. Stupid college help desk, bitch.]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ignored? A blind woman? A horribly deformed, ugly, awkward, quiet, and failed doctor? Ignored? Why, it was second nature! The lady of the house was just that: a lady-- Sort of. She was a woman who had the vanity of the common woman, but the logical thought pattern of a male. To be fair, she had been raised by her father with her five brothers. Those boys were long gone though-- married, professional, famous, who knew. Her father, the man who grabbed his flaming daughter with his bare hands in order to save her life, was her hero and always would be. He was a good man.

Soup? The thought of that food was sickening. She wasn't able to eat something sweet, cold, juicy and fresh let alone something hot and salty. Her hand grabbed her throat as she shook her head, and smiled. Ever since the little incident she only ate with Kasa made it clear that not eating would start something. His hand grabbing her thigh as though to apologize for the way he spoke to her. Her head turned away from him, towards the ground. It was the head turn of her shame of him--to say such a thing. Her left hand pushed his hand gently from her thigh. Not today.

Children? Ha! Children required something that Itami didn't have: beauty. No man wished to undress a woman that looked like she did. No man wished to touch a woman with rocky and ragged skin. It didn't work that way. Kasa would never remove the bandages that she wore, and he'd never be able to get that sort of trust from her-- ever.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That's what I said." The man would turn to look at Kasa once more. "We have members all over the world, even a few within the other villages. They all have their own motives and ideals but they are still loyal to the clan, or at least I'd like to think they do. Unfortunately I don't keep in touch with them as much as I would like..." his words trailed off as he looked to the side, catching sight of the pink haired maid once more, giving her a sly wink as she made her way through the dining room, noting the flash of a smile before looking back towards Kasa. "This will be our best bet, I think. Once I hear something I'll let you know and give you all the details I can. I'm assuming that you still will be bringing Itami-san with you to get the eyes?" He would ask, looking towards the woman in question before bringing his gaze back on the other man.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm not sure." He referenced back to Itami, as his mind became body became stiff at her reaction to the touching. "I'm just not sure that she'll be well enough to join us, given her current state." Kasa coldly remarked as he rolled his eyes away from the broken woman with nothing but a pensive expression. "Although I look forward to hear back from your relatives soon..." His mind would wonder momentarily, as his lips became overwhelmed at the sweet nectar of the strawberries.

Thank God someone invented greenhouses to stimulate growth of the simplest delights.

"It is a shame about Suzuhime though... I would have truly loved to have obtained a pair of Sharingan eyes. And I would dread having to walk down the path of tradition, where I would have to murder those closest to me." His eyes would thin, narrow like a set of snake eyes, as he hinted to his unusually resisting partner. "Although, I can only blame her and that intolerable flame of youth that she has." He refereed again to Suzuhime, noting the age difference between the 32 year old and the young pup. "I guess I'm growing vastly impatient with things, so excuse me." He nodded his head to Iori and gave Itami a cold stare.

"This world is pretty dire, don't you think?" He commented as his head fell backwards against the spine of the chair. It was true, what he said, a world that was so ugly and unforgiving; it created a bred of people who were simply pathetic. "One sign of resistance from a subdordinate and, well, then we've got ourselves a problem... Itami."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back