Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Unohara Estate. [Iori/Kasa]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itami had pissed him off. Well, that didn't take much, now did it? It was alright for him to talk to her that way, but she couldn't deny him affection for his words? Something wasn't right in this picture. Turning slightly away from him as he spoke of perhaps deciding not to take her because of her 'condition' (that was apparently much worse in his eyes). And then he said he was impatient as he looked over at her, and gave her the coldest death stare he could manage up. Itami held back her urge to call him a 'child', before he proceeded to call her a problem. It was Itami's turn to throw her head in his direction, those blind eyes staring in his general direction before she stood up quickly and made her way to Iori, taking his hand and leaning down to whisper into his ear--that Hashigaki whisper that would only be able to be heard by him, "I apo-apolgize for his behavior. It was..n-nice to see you...again." She stood up straight, her eyes lingering in a hard stare towards Kasa before she sucked in a deep breath, "I'm go-going to bed." She said coldly as she turned and left the room the crystal eye closing and sinking back into the sand-jar in the corner of the room.

Bastard. Her long legs climbed the stairs towards the master bath as she closed the door and locked it, leaning against it with a heavy sigh before turning on the water and letting it steam through the room. Her dress piling at her feet, followed by the bandages that seemed to never come off . . .

TOPIC LEFT--UNLESS STOPPED

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would let Itami take his hand, hearing those words she whispered into his ear. He couldn't help but chuckle at them as he noticed the hard stare she gave her fiancee, before she promptly left the room. More and more he found her relationship to Kasa strange. Sometimes they seemed like a loving couple, other times they were distant, and then there were times like this where they seemed hostile to one another. Then again was it really that strange? While he and his wife had enjoyed a happy marriage there were times that they fought and bickered, unable or perhaps unwilling to understand the other. He wished he could take those moments back, that he had been a more perfect husband when she was alive, but the time for such regrets had long passed. He would look back towards Kasa, grinning softly. "It seems that we both have our own share of women trouble." He would say before laughing, picking up his cup of tea. "Suzuhime...she's always had a bit of a rebellious, always wanting to do her own thing. Father had wanted her to stay at home and develop her engineering talents, but instead she decided to head off to that martial arts academy and become a fighter. I think maybe she had grown jealous of me..." He would pause for a moment as he sipped his tea. "Our parents loved us equally, but as the next in line to become head of the clan I had always gotten more attention from our relatives, as well as visitors from other families."

Iori would go quiet for a few moments as he wondered whether to ask the question on his mind, setting down his cup before he adjusted his chair. "Kasa-san...about Itami. Forgive me if I'm overstepping my boundaries, but I'm curious about the bandages she wears. Was I right in presuming that it's fire related? And further more...how do you plan to heal her?" He would ask, interest shining in his eyes once more.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa would mentally scold his fiancee for leaving so abruptly, "I'm sorry for her departure. Her leash hasn't been adjusted yet." He didn't really mean that, but the anger he felt really forced him to say something so derogatory. He would then begin to sip away at the bowl of home made soup, having forgotten what it even was or when he even asked for it. Oh how he got lost in the transactions of the daily grind. "I'm glad you were named the head of the Yamazaki clan, Iori-san. I would fear that your house could crumble under the reign of an angry child." Kasa wiped his lips with the napkin that lay on his lap, and would take a break from the soup; even after one sip. Yes, it was that bad.

Kasa would then think upon Iori's question, why was he so curious? I suppose anybody would feel that way if they had realized the horrific injuries that Itami bore against the world.

"Yes, as far as I'm aware it was a fire that took her beauty. And, I'm planning to use skin graphs on Itami." He quickly answered the man's questions, feeling somewhat sickened by the truth behind his rehabilitation method. He was going to use the skin of the children that he studied on because he couldn't take that amount of skin from Itami's body; she barely had any alive flesh to begin with. "I'd also like to talk to you about Chizuru-sama, your daughter. I'm going to ask her to become my apprentice. How do you feel about that?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That's going to take a lot of skin in order to make her better." Iori would say as Kasa explained about Itami, a finger moving to once again play with a lock of his hair. "I suppose you have a lot of donors, don't you? Won't that cause problems though? They probably don't all have the same skin tone...if only there was a better way to get that skin..." His tone was a teasing one, as if hinting that he may have an alternative to what the man was thinking. When it came to the subject of Chizuru he would smile happily, even letting out a small squeak as the man mentioned about making her his apprentice. "I think that's a perfect idea! I've always hoped that she would follow in my footsteps, and I can't think of a better teacher then you. Just be sure to teach her the importance of ethics, alright?" He would say before laughing, knowing Kasa was one to play loose with ethics and morality, not that he could talk of course.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes," Kasa would placed his hands into a cupped position on the table, "The uneven skin tones do present themselves with obvious issues... However, that's why I'm glad to have that assistance of you, Iori-san." It was true that he was having some issues with the treatment, he didn't want his wife to look like some kind of patchy alien, after all.

Spinning off from the topic of conversation, and onto another (as signaled by the squeak), Kasa would smile at Iori's reaction. "I'm glad you're okay with it. I intend to build her up to become my heir, or at least to my medical career." He would say gently as his eyes trailed off, fixated on the bowl of soup that made his taste-buds throw up with putrid flavors.

[Tiny post, but didn't want to keep you waiting. Motivation is dying lately >.<]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm sure she will be delighted at the news...speaking of which..." he would say as he looked towards his watch before standing up from the table. "I should be getting back to the mansion, I promised Chizuru I would take her clothes shopping today. That girl has an eye for fashion, she must have got it from her mother." He would say with a smile as he slipped on that crimson colored coat of his, looking back towards Kasa. "Don't worry, I won't say a word to Chizuru, I'll let you be the one to tell her about her apprenticeship. And I'll let you know if I hear anything concerning the Sharingan. Until next time, Kasa-san." He would offer the man a bow before turning and leaving the room, motioning towards the pink haired maid for her to accompany him to the door, a lecherous smile forming on his lips as they left the dining room.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back