Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Walk of the Aeons [Open]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
He was given his standing order and as a trainee he was in zero position to either question it or make actions to go against it, he'd remain in this position and await notification from Hyazo, either by headset or as the Anbu had mentioned before signal flare. Given the events of late and the personal that had appeared, Hosuto finally exhaled a sense of relief though above the scene his kikai still swarmed through the air. There was still a possibility that the culprit was lingering in the area and Hosuto's inability to locate him previously reiterated a notion to keep his guard up and his senses aware. Kneeling before the Raikage, his leader and sensei, Hosuto would feel a sense of shame deep within in mind. He had, despite his training, failed in accomplishing a task that he was being groomed to take. As a fledgling tracker his first real test had been failed and a time where failure could ill be afforded.

"Raikage, the fugitive escaped and unfortunately by the time Mori and I had arrived he or she had managed to conceal their tracks. I have neither a physical description or a name for you but there was an eye witness in the area. He's currently under the effects of a mental binding genjutsu and is awaiting further interrogation into what he knows about everything that transpired here."

Hosuto's mask tilted with his gaze as it fell on the immobile, yet standing form of Yakunan. The man had been engaged with conversation with the concealed individual as they had arrived but given the more pressing matters at hand Hosuto had failed to hear any details he may have said.

[Edited per request]
<i></i>

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Damn my post was deleted.

What I posted was:

Was waiting for kit to post. Could any reference to what the npc said not be heard by those it wasn't intended for. If you read my post with the npc properly you'll notice you probably wouldn't have heard anything.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Don’t worry. I’ll take care of him.” Kitsune said, replying to Hyazos question, while applying healing chakra to Nobuyukis body to stabilize his condition enough to be moved. And, as Saito landed with a thud, Kitsune was forced to wonder just where the giant slab of beef had leaped from. ”Greetings Saito-san. I’ll have your Sennin up and about in no time.” she told the man, as she bent down to pick up Nobuyuki, who was now stable enough to be transported to the hospital by warping. ”Gentlemen. Good hunting. I’ll be off.” she declared and vanished with Nobuyuki in a swirl of nothingness, reappearing at the hospital moments later where Nobuyuki would immediately be taken care of, with strict instructions to leave the mask on.

[Topic Left with Nobs]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira listened as the various shinobi who had arrived gave their run down of events and what they were going to be doing in the cases of those who then left. Hosuto informed him that the target had escaped.

Looking at Nobuyuki's body leaving under the protection of Kitsune, Akira spoke relatively quietly but loud enough to be heard In the end Nobuyuki will be aware of who it was. Who would dare start a fight in the heart of the village? Who could do so and take down the Sennin so easily?

He frowned. This wasn't what he had hoped would happen with the village under his care. Perhaps he needed to do something to send a message to those who would dare to do anything against the Kumogakure people.

Do we have any clue on what started this fight at this stage or does all our knowledge rest with Nobuyuki? He asked Hosuto.

Looking around all he was capable of doing was assessing the damages. He could see where the combat had taken place, what damage had been done and where, but simply by looking around he didn't know if the combat was unusually mobile, with the two combatants spinning around each other (the best situation as this would mean that Nobuyuki hadn't been the only one to take damage) or if the combat had taken place in a more standard method. If this was the case then... His eye narrowed... then Nobuyuki must have either attacked very little, or his attacks had gone astray. But the scars of damage seemed like those of a single well trained shinobi.

Looking to the direction of Kitsune taking Nobuyuki away and then to where the other ANBU had left to. It was only natural for the to be animosity after what was an obvious loss. Two ANBU dead, the ANBU Sennin seriously wounded, two more ANBU at the scene and unable to catch the perpetrator. To look for someone to blame would be the obvious thing to do. Yet it didn't help anyone.

Turning his head set to a familiar channel, he spoke to the ANBU, all ANBU who were tuned in to that signal at that time, and the others would likely be informed of the message after a short time due to the communication channels the ANBU used. This is Akira Saito. We had a criminal in Kumogakure, a dangerous one. I believe it to be a solitary opponent, but it could be multiple working in unison. Either way, should combat be joined a flare should be lit, and if possible call me in personally. The criminals have shown their abilities to be something not to be taken lightly. As such I will keep an eye out myself for the flare, but in case I am otherwise occupied by my other duties I will be sure to have my headset on me at all times.

Good hunting.

He turned to Hosuto.

Call in for some Genin to clean this mess up and help with the reconstruction of the buildings in the area. Thank you for getting here. Perhaps it was only because you and the other ANBU arrived that our Sennin survived.

He nodded and then headed back to his tower, walking the streets slowly back, not the fast and direct route he had previously taken. Giving him time to think. He had to meet with the Shogun soon... official business... but it meant he wouldn't be in the village. He'd be able to get back for a fight surely enough, but that wasn't enough to ease his mind.

[topic left]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The unconscious Nobuyuki is taken by the lovely Kitsune over to the hospital, unaware of invisible forces at work that would end in the worst punishment for his failure.

'Twas about time to take his leave, he had already gathered plenty of information regarding the players here and needed to report it to his mistress. He closed his eyes for a moment and thought of his family before phasing through a building and away from the scene.

[Topic Left with Yuki and gNPC]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back