Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Walk of the Aeons [Open]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The eerie darkness soon enveloped Nobuyuki and company; the last views of the world outside left him with a lingering image of Kouin. As soon as he was hidden from view, he hacking up blood that lingered in his mask. This man intended to kill, and there was no enemy worse than that. But worse of all, he seemed to favor a specific jutsu. 'Twas likely had mastered and maintained mastery over it for years now.

He reached up to lift his mask forward for a moment to let the blood fall into the darkness before looking back to Itsuki and Kagura. "It's time for you to go. Your power doesn't compare to his. No point in squandering your lives."

The women looked to each other for a moment and Kagura shook her head. "Frankly sir, I'm not leaving. If anything we can at least buy time for others to get here. If we live, you can formally reprimand me for disobeying."

Itsuki nodded her head. "I concur with our comrade. We will not abandon you, no matter the consequences. I will not be remembered for running while the sennin perished."

Nobuyuki grunted in laughter, but had to choke the blood and bile back down his throat. "Guess we'll see just how long it holds him then..." he said, looking tiredly towards the black wall.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kouin

HP: 50400
CP: 16320 - 8470 = 7850

AP: 11 - 10.5 = 11

Equiped::Nothing

VS

Nobuyuki

HP: 11807 - 20867 = -9060

CP: 30825 - 480 = 30345

AP: 11 - 1.4 = 11

Equiped:: Nothing

Byakko

HP: 27500

CP: 22000

AP: 6

Round Actions:

~The Shadow Dimension goes hungry for blood.

~Kouin ventures into the realm of darkness.

~Nobuyuki does something in the shadows.

~Kouin forces the Gates of Babylon open once more (Hit, Hit, Impale (Bloody Mess), Miss, Hit)

~Byakko slinks back into the shadows

~Kouin just keeps the Gates of Babylon open for all time (Miss, Crit (Bloody Mess), Crit (Bloody Mess cannot activate twice for this jutsu)(A KO’d opponent cannot be crit hit)(Damage is at base value), Miss (A Ko’d opponent cannot dodge)(Damage is at base), Miss (A KO’d opponent cannot dodge)(Damage is at base))

~The Guided Storm Ends.

~The Shadow Dimension fades away.

~Byakko goes back to his pokeball.

~Kouin drops his syringe.

~Kouin does time altering shenanigans.

OOC Notes:

~If there are any questions or concerns, please PM or Skype me

~There are still NPCs in the mod.

~The Shadow Dimension does damage at the beginning of the round, basically a true “Free” action. Kouin although doing an action at 0ap truly did not have a “Free” action in the truest sense. The difference had the jutsu actually hit Kouin would have been a loss of 488hp for him. Due to the SD not paying any ap and Kouin actually technically paying ap, I modded Kouin as entering after SD did damage. Without revealing too much of Kouin’s build, he heals passively (a fact that would have come out had I modded him entering and taking damage). The point being, the SD’s damage would not have mattered at all in the outcome of this round.

~I’ll repeat, there are still NPCs in this battle (or at least 4, as a non Cloud member I can’t exactly tell who’s really here and who is linked to some other PC). Said NPCs can’t exactly hit Kouin, they’re just standing around basically. @_@

~Once Nobuyuki fell, his maintains and summons all went away.

~Just for emphasis, there are NPCs in the mod. : /

~Vote for the site!

Battle RP:

Back to Back . . .

For all those that wondered, there were indeed cases where it was perfectly acceptable to receive the help from a ghost writer. The ballots were quickly being cast concerning just who would win the all the awards and accolades for the industry this year. Apparently dissing ones foes via a lyrical onslaught was considered good music, and considering that Kumogakure was the so called birthplace of the genre of rhythm and poetry, it would come as a shock to no one if it reared its head in the most prestigious of arenas. More so back to the battle at hand, the writing was on the proverbial wall and Nobuyuki opted wait for the long rumored saviors from afar than to take his own destiny into his own hands.

In a word, he failed; two records of combat and he hadn’t thrown a single punch. Was it rigged? Had he been paid off? Perhaps he’d been under the weather or Kouin held a loved one under the blade elsewhere. Whatever the case, the jersey wearing kid showed no mercy in his repeated offense. As if taught by a dragon himself, the question arose, would he “Do Right And Kill Everything” as the legendary drake instructed? No, he was no duck; nor was he October’s very own but he was quick at his practice and always thinking more steps ahead than the nearest person behind him. As Nobuyuki fell, the sky would seem to go back to normal and a nearby clock showed views from the six. Clearly it was broken and obviously nothing was the same but even at his worst behavior Kouin would realize that it was too much. So far gone as he might be, his destiny was still his to control.

Random Lightning Fact: The odds of becoming a lightning victim in the U.S. in any one year is 1 in 700,000. The odds of being struck in your lifetime is 1 in 3,000.
<i>
</i>

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He brashly entered the Shadow dimension. Vision hazey, yet he could still make out the figure of the Anbu Sennin, You run, but you cant hide Anbu-san. With a Crack of his hand his unleashed his final torrent of hell on the Cloud-nin; blade after blade, there was no stopping.

A bloodthirsty grin covered Kouin's face as he watched the final desolation of Babylon. He looked down at the motionless corpse that was Sennin. Masked removed, body covered in blood and bile. Pitiful. I expected more from the direct authority of the Anbu sennin, but you're just a hack. His gaze set towards the other two anbu. Made zero attempt to assist, Im ashamed. With how confident you three spoke, I expected to at least be damaged. A violent laughter overcame him as he rose his hand to the skies one final time.

Rest in Peace. A swift flash of lightning would hail from the sky to finish what he had started. He recalled what he said to the man from earlier, If i died here my dream would never be actualized. It was then he knew what he had to do, there was no turning back. That was a while ago; he has commited to his course of action and he must see it through. Ashame you never introduced yourself, I might have been a bit more kind to a known man.

[Mdo clarification~]
[Actions for following round]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kouin

CP: 7850 - 3438 = 4412

AP: 11-4=11

VS

Nobuyuki

HP: -9060 - 9075 = -18135 (KO)

CP: 30345

AP: 11

Itsuki

HP: 1 - 6600 = -6599 (Dead)

CP: N/A

AP: 1

Kagura

Round Actions:

~Kouin calls down Raijin’s vengeance on Itsuki and Kagura! (Hit, Hit (Photon Flash))

~Kouin slips into stealth.

~Kouin begins to run.

~The Babylonians throw lightning bolts at Nobuyuki from across space and time.

OOC Notes:

~If there are any questions or concerns, please PM or Skype me
~[Edit] Corrected Kouin's CP amount.

Battle RP:

Energy . . .

He’d heard fairytales about how Kumogakure was the home of the most savage of savages. Apparently they were the type to trample any foe. It seemed that for the moment, those that ran up where quickly folded up and left for the trash collectors. There were two little rays of hope on the horizon but again, time was of the essence and with a master of time controlling the whole tempo . . . One fact remained just as true though, all were about to see how they’d fare against a man that had done away with their Sennin. A lot of enemies, or rather, a whole lot of enemies were trying to drain Kouin of his energy. In their defense he was proving to be perfectly capable of doing it to himself all by his lonesome.

Random Lightning Fact: Lightning without a thunder is impossible. This is because, thunder is actually the sound created by lightning.
<i>
</i>

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
baddy_zps4fbddbf9.jpg

Oyadama Yakunan​

Watching from a distance not a single movement had escaped him.

The boy was strong, he'd seemingly easily destroyed the ANBU Sennin before leaving him alive, barely alive. He'd killed the subordinates however. Strange choice of victims. That would only annoy the true powers of the village, like smacking a bees nest and taking down a couple of bees. The trouble would only now begin.

You've caused yourself more problems than solutions with those actions. His words would suddenly reveal themselves in the boys ear. The small earpiece he'd placed there during the unusual embrace remaining in place.

He walked away down a street, it was busy but he didn't care. He spoke as if he were alone, none would listen, and those who did would assume it to be official business.

Go to the forest, there will be nine shinobi waiting for you there. They are mine so will not attack. You said your dream was to purge the heirarchy. I believe you will find that ours needs that wake up call as well. With those shinobi I believe you are capable of doing so.

He paused at a stall.

One apple please. He said paying the man some yen.

Where was I? A crunch from a fresh apple audible in the others headset.

Ah yes. Our Raikage. He took over using force, removed the council from their position and established his own. If corruption in the leadership is something that needs to be removed.

He looked down at the apple. The core rotten, brown, rancid and he smiled.

Then it needs to be removed to save what remains.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Something was off and as Hosuto cleared the buildings near the last block he'd begin to feel exactly what had transpired while they were in route. Shifting his position, his body adjusting and ping pong'd between the walls of two structures before shooting upwards. He'd be airborne for a few seconds, the trainee's coat and jacket freeing themselves from his body and fluttering to the ground below. He was in Cloud's standard A.N.B.U tactical gear and quickly realize that Mori had arrived as well. There was no time for idle chat here as there was signatures all over the obvious battlefield.

"Mori, two are dead and the Sennin's chakra signature is barely intact....he'll die at this rate. There's another in the area, though it doesn't match any of the residual jutsu presence and----"<i></i>

He felt something or someone's chakra, though as he landed on the ground it was apparent that nothing fitting the profile was visible. It was strange, and the sensor glanced around in various directions to try and pinpoint exactly where it was coming from. The confusion around the area was playing it's role in hampering the observation and turning to Mori he'd make it known to him.

"Mori, someone else is in the area...we'll need to find him. Nothing leaves the scene..."<i></i>

Onyx was detached from feeling any sentiments of remorse for those comrades lost even though he was perfectly clear in knowing who the two operatives were. That was simply chalked up to his training and being desensitized to death allowed a complete focus on the task at hand. Standing there in the midst of charred walkway paths and remnants of water, he'd keep his eyes scanning behind the eye holes in his mask.

They had fulfilled their vow to the Corps, it simply was Mori and Onyx's time to do so as well.

[Actions being sent]
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

So it happened. They'd arrived on the scene and it would feel as if something had ripped through the air. The crisp smell of burning flesh still filled the air. Something was also off, the sky still stormed down with the notions of Santaru blood. SO he would enter this with the intent of fighting someone with the blood native to that of Kumogakure. Looking around a bit more he would also seemingly tune into the words of the man over the headset. What was he to do honestly... looking to Onyx he'd smirk, "Two dead. Sennin in dire need of medical attention, Hm. Situation seems bad.", shaking his head.

"~//~Call to the gates. Tighten security the culprit who just viciously attacked one of the Sennin and killed two others is on the loose in the city. Currently tracking the enemy down for extermination.~//~", nodding his head he would begin searching around the area, thinking of a plan as to what to do next If he spotted the culprit it would be go time. If not, then he'd tend to the wounds. He'd give it another 30 seconds to search before he'd stop for the medical assistance to come. Then he'd head to the gates for the utmost tight security and security sweeps over the city. However, with the looks of it... it would not be in good standings.

"Onyx, I hear you're rather good with tracking see if we can find this menace? If so you'll likely be in great standing for promotion.", then again thats not what this was about but who could pass up a chance at a chance to heighten their way of life? gripping the hilt of one of his blade he'd begin out... awaiting the chance to get going.

[Sending Actions.]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would seem the hunter was now the hunted. Kouin slinked into the shadows with much alacrity as he heard the reinforcements arrive. Seems only two responded. Do they think so little of me that two will stop me? Pitiful. He could feel a pain in his coils; Kouin had exhausted a lot of resources facing the sennin, albiet some of it was rather unnecessary, but you go big or go home. Peering round a corner, he stared at a mirror reflecting the field in which he created. One large male, probably someone with tenure, he'd be the most troublesome. The other just just seemed like a trainee, They have moxie Ill give them that much.

He turned his back to them, and continued his retreat, his low resources would get the better of him; regardless of how much stamina he had left. With a snap of his fingers he'd call on the wind to aid him; after all the wind is silent just as he.

[Sending actions]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kouin

CP: 4412 - 1260 = 3152

AP: 11 - 2.5 = 11

Status: Moving fast! / Stealth / Running / Riding a Cyclone

VS

Hyazo

HP: 40800

CP: 31800 - 240 = 31560

AP: 10 - 3 = 11

Hosuto

HP: 18000

CP: 22500 - 900 = 21600

AP: 8 - 7 = 9

Equiped:: Pheromone Bandages

Nobuyuki

HP: -9060 - 9075 = -18135 (KO)

Itsuki

Kagura

Round Actions:

0s~Kouin impersonates Tasmanian “Taz” Devil!

1s~Hyazo and Hosuto appear! (Hyazo is not aware of Kouin) (Hosuto is not aware of Kouin)

1s~Hosuto releases a swarm! (Hosuto is not aware of Kouin)

1s~Hosuto whips out a specially marked beacon!

1s~Hosuto activates the Avenger Protocol! (Signal Flare)

1.625s~Hosuto equips his smelly gym clothes! (Hosuto is not aware of Kouin)

2.5s~Hyazo activates his handy all seeing, Guardian approved, Ghost! (Hyazo is not aware of Kouin)

3.5s~Hosuto activates his handy all seeing, Guardian approved, Ghost! (Hosuto is not aware of Kouin)

4s~Hyazo’s Ghost rescans the area! (Hyazo is not aware of Kouin)

5.375s~ Hosuto’s Ghost rescans the area! (Hosuto is not aware of Kouin)

6s~Hosuto simply can’t believe that it’s not butter! (Hosuto is still not aware of Kouin)

8.125s~Hosuto chases after an invisible foe! (Hosuto refuses to believe that he is not aware of Kouin)(Miss)

OOC Notes:

~If there are any questions or concerns, please PM or Skype me.

~Hyazo, the rest of your actions were stated to be directed towards Kouin if you were aware of him. You never were aware of him and so I never modded them.

~The only thing more annoying than having to roll for a crap ton of system based critical shot chances is having to roll for awareness checks that get rechecks on top of the automatic passive checks.

~For those that may question how Kouin had the upper hand and passed that many awareness checks. It came down to capped versus non capped and awareness build versus non awareness build. Though Hyazo seemingly had the better shot, Hosuto truly had the best chance to notice Kouin but the stat difference between him and Kouin made the final lasting difference.

Battle RP:

HYFR . . .

Woooooow! The flow was all too familiar, the odds all too favorable and in fact, Kouin clearly must have been paying the sixth god all the most exclusive attention because he simply couldn’t be touched! The two that were after him hailed from a southern confederacy of infamy and it showed as they relentlessly tried to trip up the unlikely main character of this story. Instead of getting suckered into a battle where the odds were not in his favor though, he changed into a new jersey net based jump suit and cut across a different path. With their ANBU crew love clearly legit, the storm chasers moved in a practiced synchronization to cover all bases but it was to no avail. Working with the negatives had made for a better picture for the young storm rider, because his new gear was simply too low key when compared to the high key sporting foe that they were looking for.

Random Lightning Fact: No place outside is safe when thunderstorms are in the area!
<i>
</i>

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
For now he would ignore the other man's chakra signature and focus solely on the one which was very faint to his senses. He'd take a few steps forwards, the trainee's body standing completely still as his eyes moved to scan the left quadrant then the right, something had changed. The signature he was feeling had done something or used a technique because there was a sudden spike in the chakra signal's strength before dying back down. Unfortunately though, as quick as the spike had appeared it had disappeared and once again became a needle in a haystack to pinpoint. Given the nature of the circumstances, he could not afford to not give it everything he had in order to find the culprit. Slamming his palms together, his fingertips interlocked and the coils of chakra within his body began to adjust their flow. Beneath his A.N.B.U gear and underlying mesh shirt/bandages, certain points in his skin began to adjust and move. Holes were bored through his tissue in areas already designated as points of exit through processes that dated back to the day he became a full member of his clan. They were small, black and brown specks that began to cover his uniform and body surface becoming a thick layer of moving swarm that seemingly acted independently of his control. This however was further from the truth and with the movement of his fingers to the final seal, each of the at the least a thousand Kikaichu dispersed into the air in a wide perimeter.

He was not forgetting the critical condition of the branches Sennin though and while it was to late to save the other operatives, they would not let their commander die in such a way. His movement speed was quick as in the same motion that his Kikai had started to fly outwards, his palm had drawn into the pouch on his leg. There would be a sudden flash of blue sparks as the butt of the flare was struck sending a glowing blue projectile soaring skywards through the swarm. As it arc'd high over the district, the flare would linger before doing something unusual. The brightness and glow from the flare would condense before expanding suddenly across the skyline in ripples of blue light. This was an emergency medical beacon, that would alert the need for immediate medical presence. They were A.N.B.U and beyond basic field medic knowledge were far from qualified to deal with the type of injuries Nobuyuki had sustained.

Taking his eye from the flares position in the sky, Hosuto curled his fingers into his palm and formed a tight fist on each hand. His muscles strained as a film of light blue chakra began to seep through the bandages around his arms. Both of these bandaged limbs would tremble, sealing formulas that were hidden along the bandages started to become visible. It was for a purpose, undoubtedly as the chakra which responded to the seals pushed outwards into the air around the area becoming transparent to visual sight after moving a few feet from his body. Unknowingly to anyone present, unless they had an enhanced sense of smell, a chemical pheromone infused into the chakra would attach itself to anything and everything it came in contact with. This acted as a signal amplifier for any source of chakra which was naturally present in living beings. His eyes darted around, the signals of Mori, Nobu and Yakunan becoming beacons to his senses yet they were not who he was searching for...

"The signature is moving faster than the chemical trail...Guess a secondary course of action should be taken"

A single palm was placed along his mask, the trainee's left closing as his right began to strain it's focus. Black veins ran along the white surface of the eyeball, a product of the chakra which flowed through the optic being siphoned. Beneath his mask, his bottom right eyelid twitched, before a small budge formed along the skin. It would move, scurrying left and right before finally pushing itself between the space that separated the eye from the skin of the eyelid. A special breed of Kikai, raised and harbored within Hosuto's body was what had been called into action. It was not a resource the trainee wanted to call upon as he was only capable of hosting one of them for each eye as the amount of chakra they needed to maintain them was higher than the basic kikai breed. Covered in the same clear film that covered the eye, this bug roamed over the surface of the eyeball almost carefree before taking to the air. Keeping a palm on his mask and his left eye closed, his other palm would form a single seal and the sight of specialized kikai and Hosuto, merged. His brain processed the very images this bug was seeing, and with it's wide visual field coupled with the fact that it was capable of seeing the chemical pheromone released gave the trainee the ability to search the whole area all at one time.

Nothing and yet something, nothing in that he still could not pick up on the source of the faint chakra signature but something because there was a small blur in the northern quadrant that lasted on a split moment. Linking the chakra each Kikai possessed into one network, Hosuto channeled a genjutsu signal through them all in order to attempt to encroach on the anomaly however it had escaped once more. Tightening his jaw, he'd break the link with his specialized kikai and glance towards Mori, shaking his head.

"Whatever or whoever he is, he's avoided my methods..and is lingering somewhere on the edge of the district. We could pursue but at this stage he'll still get away...the time gap is just to much."

Though there was still something they could get from all this....or should he say, someone they could make tell everything...

[Action Sent]
<i></i>

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The second flare in less than a minute. What the fuck was going on down there?

He watched and listened from on high, unable to see the figures themselves, and deliberately staying out of the conflict knowing that the Sennin was there. Nobuyuki should be enough. He was also aware that Hosuto had gone to his Sennin's aid. Yet a second flare... that meant things weren't going well. With Akuhei and Koumyou out on other business, and who knew who would be around to go to a second flare, he decided it was time to move.

A sense of urgency filled him. If that was a second flare then that could only mean bad news something had gone wrong, those approaching the flare must have arrived and not found the scene that they felt to be reasonable.

Damn it Nobuyuki, you should have called me directly if the enemy was this strong. His fist gripped tight by his side, the muscles along his arm rippling as his knuckles strained against their binding.

Closing his eye he took a breath.

Now wasn't the time to be angry at his Sennin.

His eye opened again, focused, the rage smouldering behind it. The sword on the wall behind his desk quivered, the god who gave it to him excited to see his son this agitated. It had been a long time.

As one they moved. Akira gripped the windowless frame and launched himself outside, the blade slipping into its sheath, staying out of his way, but understanding its need.

How long had it been since he had stalked the streets of Kumogakure as an ANBU? How long since those behind the walls shied before the blank mask that he wore, understanding who he was, and who his master was? Half a lifetime had passed since he had been active in that way.

As a Raikage now he would act, perhaps it would be the show that was needed, a demonstration to all of the power that their Raikage had.

[entering battle - 2 Rounds from time of flare, due to Combat Medic Ability]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The eye would search and scan the area. Looking over to the trainee, Zo wasnt the tracker. Though, oh well... this was an L that would be chopped up to them not being prepared for a man who came in and ran like a kicked puppy with its tail through his legs. 'Hm... We'll catch him at the gates no doubt.', shaking his head a bit he'd look to Nobu and the charred bodies of the fallen around him. "...And yet no one responded to the signal flare? What are those Mednin doing?", Zo had a certain amount of respect for the Medics, but in times like this, where they were needed they shied away from it. Only showing up when everything was over and the people were already freakin dead. No one even responded to his headset call.

Then again... Who cared right? There were storms that broke out in the middle of the city. Vast amounts of lightning bolts rained from the sky and striking the field while acceptable with the coliseum. Not in the Civilian areas. So this should be something immediately responded to in Hyazo's opinion. He responded as soon as possible. With the flare entering the sky, "This is disgusting... Honestly... such laziness honestly...", shaking his head.

'Maybe there is a problem with the hierarchy here...', Zo would shake his head at this looking to Onyx, "Bind the man there and we'll head to the hospital since none of the medics seem to be coming...", frowning and rolling his shoulders, "~//~ Again be alarmed A Sennin has been brutally attacked and two more ANBU are dead. This is Mori in the Dawnbringer's Plaza with Onyx calling for Medical assistance. Tighten security at the gates... ~//~" turning off his headset he'd head to Nobu's side and would begin casting his provisions to help keep his life in tact.

[Actions Sent]
[OOC: Good Job Raiden]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune had noticed the first flare being shot off, but couldn’t really do anything about that, seeing as she had her hands full with a patient at the hospital. And by hands full, I mean they were currently wrist-deep in their chest, performing an emergency heart surgery. Fortunately, by the time the second flare went off, she had finished the difficult parts of the surgery, and all that remained was to sow the person back together, something the 1st assistant could easily handle, and as such, Kitsune disrobed from the surgical gown and gloves upon reaching the other side of the OR door, and immediately dashed off towards the location where the flares had been shot from.

[Also entering, 3 rounds from time of flare, sadly no Combat Medic.]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kouin

CP: 3152

VS

Hyazo

HP: 40800

CP: 31560

Hosuto

HP: 18000

CP: 21600 - 2025 = 19575

AP: 9 - 2 = 9

Equiped:: Pheromone Bandages

Nobuyuki

HP: -18135 = 2010 = 16125 (KO)

Itsuki

HP: -6599 (Dead)

Kagura

HP: -6599 (Dead)

Yakunan

HP: 1

Round Actions:

0s~Kouin impersonates a famous Canadian from Toronto (Kouin successfully leaves the topic via stealth)
2.22s~Hosuto tosses Yakunan into a Mime Box!
2.22s~Hosuto draws a red pill.
2.22s~Hosuto gives Nobuyuki a red pill.
2.22s~Hosuto draws a blue pill.
2.22s~Hosuto gives Nobuyuki a blue pill.

OOC Notes:

~If there are any questions or concerns, please PM or Skype me.

~Kouin is gone!

~All participants have agreed to the mod ending on this note.

Battle RP:

Take Care~

Going, going, going, gone! Whew, that boy Kouin had managed to dodge a very speedy bullet. Surely he couldn't take on the whole of the village could he? Slowing down to dust off his gear, he turned it into a gaudy little dance move that would surely inspire memes to come. No, it wasn't that the ANBU had completely given up, but at a certain point even they had to admit that sometimes you simply couldn't catch them all . . . much less the original 151 legally. The story wasn't over by a long shot though, at least, it wasn't the end for this branch of the story. The ending of one chapter usually spurned the beginning of another. Would Kouin continue to press his apparent luck? Only fools gave themselves willingly over to such lifestyles but this kid had managed to catch lightning in a bottle and lived to talk about it. That being said, one could surely call this a walk among the aeons like none before it.

Random Lightning Fact: Brain injuries are the more common injury – rather than burns – from lightning strikes.
<i>
</i>

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sands in the hourglass fell one by one as time went on. He had successfully avoided all incoming threat, luckily. He had left much destruction and tur turmoil in his wake, yet he innately knew this wasnt the end of it, he spole gently into the now appearent ear piece, Ancient Forest you say? His blank face slowly waned into a grin, I think im going tl have some fun in this village.

Silently he began his true exit from the Susukino District. His body was left unscathed, no dent or blood; he was honestly ashamed. Staring at the blue sky he shook his head, Sadly the senin couldnt even entertain me.... If not him then who...? His eyes peered slightly to the Kage Tower in the middle of the village... Maybe....

[Topic left due to retreat.]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
48MC78C.jpg

'Hmph... Time to change it up.'

And with that it was over, though he's summon a few clones using the Earth jutsu Mud Clone and making it wood he's make a slew of clones to carry out the people from this place while putting the caste of life over Nobu. "Damnit. This is bad to say the least.", shaking his head, he'd turn to Onyx, "I sense reinforcements are on the way... alittle too late but nonetheless. We have two dead and the Sennin is close to the same... if Medics dont appear within the next minute or so we'll be forced to rush him to the hospital.", frowning he'd at least hope that the gate security would tighten up.

His eyes dropped down to the scene of Onyx shoving pills down the Sennin's mouth and his eyes would bug out. "THE HELL! ONYX YOU COULD KILL HIM LIKE THAT!", pulling his comrade off he'd frown as he felt a presence coming. Bigger and stronger than the last that had just left. Chakra was very strong it gave off a feeling of 'oh shit I'm about to die... I better say my prayers...' but then again it seemed familiar. Like he'd felt it around the village before. It wasnt foreign. Looking to the man that Onyx had captured he'd eyeball him moving close to his location.

"The hell do you think you're doing giving off information that you will assist? Then again it looks like we have a location as to where to find the idiot if he happens to show up there...", looking back to onyx he'd smile. "Once they arrive... I'll head up the Forest and check for any signs of the similar chakra signatures...Gather any information from these guys and see to it that you look for a flare if I find the guy.", with a hefty nod Mori with his full ANBU attire... well at least the mast and basic armor on with his conventional dressings. He'd simply just wait... This would be rather interesting to say the least...

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Am I dead?" he wondered.

Nobuyuki stood in the middle of a white room which seemed to go on forever in all four directions. This was a sensation that he had never felt before and he was having trouble remembering what had sent him here. Perhaps it was his brain shutting out the trauma while it tried it's best to physically recover.

Unaware of the events outside of his own mind, he wrestled with the glimpses of battle. He began to remember. His confused expression turned to anger; more at himself than at his assailant. To be undone so easily; ignoring the fact he was ungodly fast, it was as if the man had the perfect counter to every single contingency he had created.

"Have I grown complacent?"

Suddenly, he could feel pain again. Apparently he wasn't dead and the sheer agony of his injuries yanked him from the protection of his mind back into the present for a mere second. In that moment he witnessed allies around standing around him, as well as allies on the ground, their bodies maimed beyond compare. Perhaps the safety of his mind wasn't so bad after all...

He slipped back into unconsciousness.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune arrived at the scene in a flash of bright red light as a result of her speed-warping there. She immediately assessed the situation, and saw that Nobuyuki had been severely wounded from a battle, and that two others had died. ”I’m going to need as much information as the two of you can give me, what’s been done with the patient so far?” she said to the two ANBU while rushing over to kneel down by Nobuyuki. She had to act fast to stabilize the man, and as such she began by creating a medical clone so the pair of them could pump healing jutsu after healing jutsu into the man.

”I apologize for not arriving sooner. I was wrist deep in a patient’s chest cavity.” she explained, though wondered why no one else had taken the call for medical assistance. “Though, I must admit it’s odd none of my colleagues has arrived either. Quite disappointing really.” she said as she gave Nobuyuki an injection that’d attempt to normalize his heart rate, and keep it steady. He needed to be moved to the hospital, but it was simply too risky to do that while he wasn’t stable. ”He’s going to have to be moved to the hospital as soon as possible, but do not under any circumstances move him. He’s not yet stable enough to handle it.” she ordered. Sure, she wasn’t their superior officer, but she was a doctor and if they ignored what she said, it’d only harm Nobuyuki in the end.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The thud of Akira's feet landing on the pavement sounded, he didn't attempt to hide his presence. He had seen the scene which lay waiting him before his arrival. But he said nothing.

He looked around him. Not at the shinobi standing there, they had other matters they were attending. Two recently re-arrived after having attempted to find whoever had done this. Kitsune like himeself arriving late to the scene.

His eyes instead took in the evidence of battle. The battle scars of the streets. He wanted to figure out what hecould about this enemy. He needed to know how easy or hard fought a victory this had been. Two ANBU dead, the sennin recieving medical attention.

He slowly stalked the road, his eye taking in everything it could.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
48MC78C.jpg

'Hmph... Time to change it up.'

Taking his time he would see Kitsune enter... eyeing the woman up and down for a moment and giving a solid wink before answering, "At least someone showed up at all. So thats to be respected however, I have the Sennin here in a Caste of life it will keep his life force intact while you transport him to the hospital. I will be following the culprit who did all of this and Onyx here will relay all the necessary information you may need.", nodding he would turn to Onyx and would be about to speak before the Kage slammed into the ground making his presence known.

"Right. The Kage is here now. and I'll be leaving... if the guy is going to show up at the gates or the forest there might be a chance I can get to him in time.", nodding he would smile from behind his mask the only thing Kitsune would be able to see would be his eyes from the wink and his gaze falling back on her. "Once this is all over I'll be going to the hospital to check up on him. Please see to it that he's going to be taken care of Miss?", she would recognize the voice as they had known of one another... previously before he fizzled out and left for a mission. (Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.) And just like that he would nod to them all and speak as he left.

"Be looking for a Flare." And with that he would leave.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back