Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Welcoming Party - [Open]

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nori took a step back as she came back around, nodding to her reassurance.

The tinkerer sighed internally as he watched her go for another drink. Her few lucid moments held such promise, but that was from the outside looking in. Whatever it was that haunted her, was her reason for suffocating in booze, it apparently was so powerful it wasn't worth trying to look forward. If she couldn't find hope to move forward, then Nori would have it enough for her, and the many other lost souls he had discovered during his travels. All they had to do was hold on. A world in such pain, in despair and darkness would eventually be bathed in light once again.

Nori would make sure of it.

Giving a half-bow, he nodded his head to her, "Pleasure, Bee-chan."<i></i>

It was funny, reviewing the situation Nori had found himself in. One so hungry for knowledge, so often with the questions, had in fact asked so few and instead was the one being interrogated. Some people need not be further burdened by trivial matters. Making a life better was but a step in the right direction, something simple. One of his hard boots tapped the glass beneath him, it seeming to magnify his white teeth even more as he grinned. How was one to say he existed for the betterment of everyone else? To improve the world so vastly that it would shift how everyone lived?

"I'm a road scholar, I s'pose. Left Suna when I was seventeen a decade ago. I just got back no more than a few hours ago. My armor,"<i></i> He gestured to the metallic gold encasing his right side, "Is still speckled with the dust of my trip. Oh!,"<i></i> Obviously, he had forgot something crucial, "I'm a bit of an inventor...sort of. I like working with metal and chakra...so I crafted this armor. I've made weapons and armor under multiple forgemasters around the continent. It's also to no surprise I've grown quite fond of sword-fighting too. After making so many, it was hard not to want to pick them up....So consider me a bit of a brainy brawler.<i></i>

Unusual for such a combination to exist, but something about how he lived his life brought forth this odd breed.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Bijou had a selective attention span further debilitated by inebriation. She barely stayed conscious as Nori explained about his trip and armor. She did, however, notice that he'd said something like "I'm a swordsman". Ding! It was like a switch flipped in the girl and she went from barely able to stand to completely involved in her surroundings.
The unknown Nanjirou suddenly stood up, a big smile lighting her face. "You swordfight too!?" She exclaimed, looking around her waist left, then right, then left again before finding the swords tied at her waist to raise them with genuine pride. It was the one thing that made sense to her. Swordplay... It came naturally for the girl. She spoke it better than words.

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A brief lapse in his judgement had him realize that trying to explain what he was would have been fruitless. Without the clarity afforded by a sober individual, Bijou would only latch onto things she could identify with. As she searched for the weapons dangling from her sides, he contained a chuckle and gave a thumbs up as she presented them. There was a brightness in her when the thought of swords invaded her mind. Her combat earlier showed she thought clearly, despite being a drunken mess. Another level existed. The trained predator that's shackled by the alcohol normally is set out to play when it senses prey.

"I love to swordfight!"<i></i>

He took a long stride backwards and put his hand on his right hip where he would normally carry a weapon, sliding one foot back and taking lowered defensive position. Sliding into it was as natural to him as breathing. Blade and body were as one, and even if he didn't have a weapon to wield, he knew just what it felt like to have it at his side. A rush of exhilaration shot through him and he wished to sparring again, metal clashing against metal. An honorable duel to first blood and drinks afterward. A simple, guilty pleasure he did have.

Instead of drawing a weapon, he pulled his flask back out in a flourish meant for a curved blade. Cap off, he took another sip, wincing as per usual.

"Aye, Bee-chan. I think we'll get along well."<i></i> His eyes glanced upwards at the entrance to the hideaway, "Think the trouble has blown over?"<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Excited eyes shifted almost instantaneously as they glazed over and rolled back. The girl managed to pass out standing up. Alcohol had finally fully caught up with Bijou, at least for the day, and the only thing that would be heard from that point forward was the loud thud of her hitting the ground. Well, almost the only thing...

"ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ~" Her snoring was legendary, and it droned on as she fell into drunken slumber on the brand new glass floor, managing to miss every single one of the burlap-sack-cardboard-scrap pillows littered around the rest of the place.
.:. [Topic Left Unless Nori Continues] .:.​

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And just like that, the alochol had finally taken its toll and it put down the strange woman into the glass floor. Admittedly, the bottle would have been a "softer" landing, but it was by far much cleaner now. Sighing and half-smiling, he gently stuffed one of the sacks filled with cardboard under her head . One foot on the bottom rung of the ladder, he looked back at her sleeping form. Nori knew that this individual had such potential in her, that she could have a brighter tomorrow if she just wanted that for herself. Maybe all she needed was someone willing to help her every once in awhile.

Nodding to no one but himself, he ascended the ladder, closing up the entrance before departing back into the artificially lit street ways of the Palais.

[Topic Left/Ended]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back