Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Well, whatever happens happens. [Going Missing]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ritsuko made her way to the gates of the village. Her life had just about been turned upside and she didn't exactly know what to do, everything feeling really weird and even considering the fact of her doctors visit ending without much resolution. She was hoping for some fresh air, she wouldn't be got for too terribly long...

[Run Time - 1 hour]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki arrived at the gate seeing the young student standing there. She walked up behind them and tapped then on the shoulder.

"I hope you have the paper work needed to leave the village?" Yuki' s cold Noh mask looked through the girl as the captain awaited her reply. The female ready herself just in case things turned south.

[Topic Entered, Stopped]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ritsuko felt someone tap her shoulder from behind her and then a voice stating that she had the proper paperwork to leave. "I-I don't, but I've made my choices, I can't go back now. I need to learn about what's going on with me, and I'm sure the answers are out there." She'd say, her body shaking a bit. She'd move a bit away from the figure that tapped her before turning around. "I won't turn back now..." She'd say, more so mentally preparing herself for what was going to happen.

[Calling Bmod]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_nqmaxz1QWn1twyezqo1_400.gif
[col3]|
It is I, the ever fabulous Shiwon and I shall be your bmod for this random fight. There are a couple of things I need from both of you, and please cooperate fully.

1) Your profiles, preferably copy pasted as they SHOULD have everything up to date.
2) Links. Please. For the love of adorable kittens, link your stuff.
3) If stuff aren't linked in your profile please link them in your actions,
4) I swear to adorable kittens I will do... nothing cause I don't think I can, but I will be very miffed.

You have 48 hours from this post time go!!!
|[/col3]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki looked at the girl that seemed to not give any answer to the original question, sighing to herself more than anyone it seemed that someone wanted to make this into a fight. Yuki knew full well that she had to maintain herself as a Captain as he allowed her feet to glide backwards and make some room between the two of them in that split second. This would be to make sure that when things started they were able to have enough room to do what needed to be done.

“I don’t understand what you are saying, but all you had to do was speak about this. If you feel it must come to this now I am sorry for that.”

Yuki’s words were spoken calmly as she felt deep sorrow that this situation had come to this so quickly. Knowing full well that right now she wanted to get away from the village. That must have damaged someone’s soul to turn away from everything they knew. It was not an easy task and she didn’t understand what would drive anyone to this point.

[Actions Sent]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Well, the time was now and not much had changed outside of the person having spoken to her. She started to have a few regrets, and knew that the further that this wasn't a smart idea, but it was one that she had chosen to do regardless if it was smart or not. Regret was starting to be felt by her, but it was something that she was going to have to live with for the rest of her life, no matter how long it was.

[Actions Sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
jF0LE8Q.gif

Ritsuko
HP: 36000 - 1080 = 34920
CP: 42000 - 1800 - 675 - 675 = 38850
AP: 10 - 9 = 1
AP Next Round: 11
Status
Maintaining: Omega Cloak​
|
3JbpDtF.png

Yuki
HP: 21780 - 187 - 187 - 653 = 20753
CP: 20790 - 2000 - 4000 = 14790
AP: 8 - 6.5 = 1.5
AP Next Round: 9
Maintaining: Omega Cloak, Demonic Ice Mirror
Demonic Ice Mirrors: 15600​
[/col]
[col3]|
Round 1!

0.00s Yuki taking the initiative, Yuki draws and uses her signal flare!
0.50s Ritsuko equips her gloves
1.00s Ritsuko moves into a defensive stance
3.12s Yuki activates HER omega cloack
3.50s Ritsuko activates her omega cloak
4.25s Ritsuko strikes Yuki! [Hits!]
5.00s Ritsuko strikes Yuki! [Hit!]
6.87s Yuki surrounds herself with demonic ice mirrors and Daiki is alone outside it.
7.00s Ritsuko releases some ceramic terrorism
9.00s Ritsuko releases some ceramic terrorism

Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------
- Omega EVERYWHUR
- Signal Flare has been okayed by people don'tcomeforme.
- fixed my time stamp mess up, nothing changed|
[/col3]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It wasn't supposed to happen, he wasn't supposed to get this chance, and yet for some reason Umashi still wasn't happy to be here in this predicament. It was a simple matter of fact, an error in the small print of it all that allowed him to even be allowed back from the other place that he was. Nine hundred and ninety nine seconds, that's all that they'd given him and he had to make each and every one of those count despite knowing that by spending even a moment more that he'd be putting all of his hard work into jeopardy. With no more fuss or frills, he leaped through the void and left the other cautions to chance. Hopefully he wouldn't be too late.

Ooc: responding to the signal flare. 3 rounds until entered.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin had been training that day. He always trained. However, he was always on guard. He was not, however ,expecting to see a signal flare coming form what he expected the village gate. Something was happening and he had to be there as oon as he could.

So Kenshin would run home and grab his weapons cursing himself that he didn't carry them on him. Still, he was going to get there as soon as he could.

Not his village and not on his watch.

(ooc responding to signal flare 3 rounds until entered)

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ritsuko's body started to feel hot again before seeing chakra start to surround her before barely being barely in control, creating ten clay figures without much thought after having hitting the person twice and then they had created some ice in a somewhat dome style, and continued to fight whatever was within her.

[Actions sent]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki felt the chill that filled the air as her mirror surrounded her, each of them holding a reflection of herself inside. She reached into her mind pulling back with her Mizuke's power, his cold watery body twisted and coiled itself around her soul allowing her to gain access to his powers. For the first time, Yuki saw for herself the effects that borrowing his powers had on her physically.

The female's hair began to whiten her skin taking on a pale bluish hue, her eyes changed from green to amber glowing slightly from the demon the dwelled within. He voice rose up in her mind as he whispered to her, the voice that she once feared she now meet was a friend.

As I said I am here when you call how can I be of assistance his snake like voice hissed in her mind as she felt his powers flow into her filling her like a levee.

[Action Sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
jF0LE8Q.gif

Ritsuko
HP: 34920
CP: 38850
AP: 11 - 1 = 10
Status Running, Stealthed
Maintaining:​
|
3JbpDtF.png

Yuki
HP: 20753 + 653 - 653 = 20753
CP: 14790 - 1900 - 560 - 520 = 11810
AP: 9 - 4 = 5
AP Next Round: 9
Maintaining: Omega Cloak, Demonic Ice Mirror, Amethyst Casing, Rain Dance
Demonic Ice Mirrors: 15600 - 4374 = 11226​
[/col]
[col3]|
Round 1!

0.00s Ritsuko Stops maintaing Ceramic Terrorism and they explode!
[9 hit, 1 Miss = 4374 dmg to DIM]

0.91s Ritsuko attempts to stealth [Yuki is Unaware]
0.91s Ritsuko begins to dip!
2.22s Yuki activates Rain Dance
4.44s Yuki uses Amethyst Casing

Notes
- R1 of waiting for Umashi and Kenshin, will enter R4
- if Ritsuko maintains stealth, she will flee at R4|
[/col3]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki allowed herself to be consumed by the familiar cold, she had got accustomed to this feeling, the sensation allowing herself to become one with the creature that lurked inside of her. It seemed that even now this entire moment in time everything rested on their combined symbiotic relationship. As she breathed out from inside of the mirrors she allowed the air to freeze upon the glass misting it up in that split second.

It seemed that this kid wants to get away badly, I didn’t think I would find myself in this situation, but it is what it is and that cannot be changed.

Coming down from her mental thoughts the two of them set to the task at hand, as explosions echoed around the mirrors it seemed that the attacking had begun, now it was time to wait inside these mirrors and see what outcome this fight would take.

[Actions Sent]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ritsuko's mind eventually became clear enough for the chakra to stop surrounding her and had decided that she shouldn't fight anymore as either way, she was in trouble and shouldn't try to get herself into any more trouble than she was already in. She didn't want to die at all. Death was the one thing she feared more than the power within of her. As she chose to enter the shadows, away from the mirrors that the person had created and just moved to an area as it had started to rain. The rain seemed to be a bit ironic for the the fact that she was attempting to leave the village without the permission from anyone in the village. Time would only tell with who would respond to the flare that had been set off just a moment ago.

[MFT 1]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Like a raging inferno, Umashi tore through the void, using every ounce of chakra that he had to push himself faster and yet faster. Already he could make out the heat from colliding forces meeting in a dazzling display. Even if he couldn’t stay for long, he knew that any help would be good help.

OOC: Waiting more rounds . . .

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would find his weapons and gear in short order before taking off again form his apartment. He was still moving things from the apartment to the Hokage mansion. Thankfully he had plenty of battle supplies in both places.

With each leap, he came closer to whoever used the flare. He had to hurry. Who knows what was happening but he was going to be there to see what it was and to hopefully end it.

(Getting closer!)

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
jF0LE8Q.gif

Ritsuko
HP: 34920 - 650 = 34270
CP: 38850 - 2430 = 36420
AP: 11 - 4 = 7
Status
Maintaining:
Bonzai Bomb: 2880 - 2784 - 650 = 0
Kamikaze Bomber: 2600 - 650 = 1950​
|
3JbpDtF.png

Yuki
HP: 20753 + 653 - 653 = 20753
CP: 11810 - 4585 = 7225
AP: 9 - 9 = 0
AP Next Round: 8
Maintaining: Omega Cloak, Amethyst Casing, Rain Dance​
[/col]
[col3]|
Round 3!

0.00s Yuki Drops Demonic Ice Mirrors
1.82s Ritsuko does a hidden action
2.22s Yuki blindly throws Flying Water Needles at Ritsuko
[Blindshot Fail!]

4.09s Ritsuko does a hidden action
4.44s Yuki blindly throws Ice Shards at Ritsuko
[Blindshot Success!]
[6 Attacks hit the Bonzai bomb!]

6.67s Yuki creates Red Snow!
10.0s Yuki blindly uses Water Dragon Bullet on Ritsuko
[Blindshot Fail!]

10.0s Ritsuko and the Bonzai Bomb take damage from the Red Snow!
[Ritsuko knocked out of stealth, bonzai bomber destroyed]

Notes
- Umashi and Kenshin will enter next round at 0.00s
- Ritsuko will successfully flee at 0.91s on R5
- Also, I made a mistake earlier in the mod, nobody should have known that Ritsuko began fleeing.\
- EDIT: Ice Shards hit the bonzai bomb instead & red snow broke stealth|
[/col3]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sounds of battle were getting louder as he approached the gate. Kenshin was used to the sound of battle and as he got closer, he felt that calm take over him. Again, he was throwing his life on the line to protect leaf. This was not the first time nor would it be the last. Until his body failed him, he will always fight for leaf.

AN explosion rocked him out of his inner thoughts.

It was time to join the fight and Kenshin would not be caught flat footed. It was time to fight and fight he would do just that.

(Stats and actions sent)

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ritsuko had continued to do what she was doing that was known but shouldn't have been known. As she had attempted to do so, she would create two separate creations that she would use to help protect from attacks but apparently the big one would be taken out in no time at all. It wouldn't be long before she would be somehow knocked out of the shadows by a very small amount of ice. And she saw two separate figures that were arriving onto the scene. She knew that running was useless now and she knew she couldn't fight what was going to happen, so she'd accept her fate. The probability of her death was decent, but at this point, she couldn't really do much about it in a three vs one.

She would soon sit down to wait for whatever they would try to do.

[MFT 2]
[Things Sent]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He arrived in a blazing glory, entering the field of play from seemingly a tear in reality. Escaping through the void, Umashi would fall from the sky right above the gates with flames wrapped around his body like a cloak. With so little time to spare, Umashi started weaving hand seals before he even landed, allowing the fires around him to be molded by his chakra. To the discerning eye, they might recognize the Hokage but whereas he normally was clean cut and well put together, his clothes appeared battle worn and he appeared as one who hadn't cut his hair in years. Looking closer to his true age, even he wasn't prepared for the toll that exiting the Void World would do to him, but without reservation he recognized the target and didn't take any risk. Even the small frame of a child could house a great destructive force, and though Umashi was seeking to do no further harm, only the girl would be able to determine when the burning flames would cease their devouring nature.

OOC: Actions to be sent.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back