Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Well, whatever happens happens. [Going Missing]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki felt the battle take a shift, it was like the winds as they got colder, and it meant it was time for the mirrors to disappear and the games to begin. Yuki allowed herself to drop the mirrors in a flash as she focused on going all-out offensive this time, it seemed that she would be getting help from others from the signal flare there was now no point in holding back and it was time to go fully offensive. With that she allowed the ice needles to form into her hand and flung them forward in hopes to catch the hiding student before they could react.

[Actions Sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
jF0LE8Q.gif

Ritsuko
HP: 34270 - 1044 - 8065 - 2787 - 850 - 2750 - 6282 - 650 = 11842
CP: 36420
AP: 11
AP Next Round: 11
Status Bleeding R2
Maintaining:
Kamikaze Bomber: 1950 - 454 - 4963 = KO'zd
|
Round 3!

0.00s Umashi comes in with fire in his eyes and activates his Kage Seal
0.00s Kenshin begins to deprive everyone of their Senses.
[Ritsuko & Umashi are affected, Yuki is unaffected.]

0.50s Kenshin equips his Titanstone Knuckles

2.00s Kenshin unlocks the Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh Gate
2.10s Umashi attempts to go into stealth
[Ritsuko & Yuki unaware, Kenshin is aware]

2.22s Yuki attempts to throw Flying Water Needles at Ritsuko
[Goes berserk and throws it at the Kamikaze Bomber!]
[1 Hit, 1 Partial Crit, 13 Misses]

4.44s Yuki attempts to throw Ice Shards at Ritsuko
[Crit, Bloody Mess Activates Bleed R1, 5 Misses]

4.50s Kenshin uses Afternoon Tiger on Ritsuko
[Miss!]

5.10s Umashi does a hidden action
[Ritsuko: Crit, Partial, Miss]
[KB: Hit, Miss, Hit]

7.00s Kenshin uses Evening Mammoth on Ritsuko
[Hit, Miss]
7.00s Kenshin uses bandage pull and follows with Dragon Assault
[1 Crit Bloody Mess R2, 3 Miss]

7.78s Yuki attempts to use Water Dragon Bullet on Ritsuko
[Yuki goes berserk and hits Kenshin!]
[Miss, Miss, Hit]

8.10s Umashi uses Stardust Nova on Ritsuko
[3 Miss, 1 Hit, 6 Miss]

8.10s Umashi combos with Rasen-Tremor
[Hit, Hit, Miss]

10.0s Red Snow hurts everyone but Yuki
Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------
- UUUUUUGH
- EDIT: Forgot Red Snow
- EDIT: Also didn't note, because Ritsuko took more than 25% of her HP she is no longer fleeing
- EDIT: the sense deprivation is not supposed to say which sense.
- EDIT: added Kenshin's Chakra and Vampiric Drain
<i></i>|
3JbpDtF.png

Yuki
HP: 20753 + 653 - 653 = 20753
CP: 7225 - 4585 = 2640
AP: 8 - 7 = 1
AP Next Round: 9
Maintaining: Omega Cloak, Amethyst Casing, Rain Dance

xLweJTy.png

Kenshin
HP: 42000 - 300 + 363 - 2382 - 650 = 38968
CP: 33000 - 4618 + 363 = 28382
AP: 10 - 9.25 = .75
AP Next Round: 10.75
Maintaining:

nNIlo1t.gif

Umashi
HP: 42000 - 651 - 1884 - 650 = 38815
CP: 36000/36000 - 7430 = 28570/32400
AP: 10 - 10 = 0
AP Next Round: 10
Maintaining: Shadow Fall, Kage Seal,​
[/col3]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The sky darkened, and Umashi descended into a frenzied flaming rage. Although he was glad to see comrades that he'd come to know, Umashi also had a schedule to keep. Letting the flames consume him, he fanatically dropped all sorts of protective flames between Konoha and the girl. Though she sat, it was clear that her inner nature was assisting her in some way as Umashi's attacks didn't strike as true as he expected them to. Simply put, her aura was warping the attacks around her but Umashi had more tricks for how to solve that.

OOC: Crap post is crap post because new version . . . >_> Crap actions sent . . .

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin entered the battle and almost collapsed from shock. Not only was na ANBu fighting an enraged student the former Hokage, the one that was missing, was there. Staring at Umashi for a second, he shook his head and equipped his weapons. IN a burst of power, he felt some of his chakra gates opened as he focused his power. The ANBU was going berserk throwing water and ice every where. Kenshin dodged it but it caused him to miss one of his strongest punches. As he geared up for another, Umashi appeared from the shadows... to everyone else and did something. Kenshin used another strong punch and followed it up with a a simple combo. The enraged student seemed to dodge most but Kenshin knew he connected a couple of times.

As he recovered from the combo, Kenshin was hit by the ANBU captain. He hissed in pain but refocused.

"Watch it I am an ally! And you Umashi you better have a damn good explanation after this fight ends." Kenshin shouted as Umashi landed a few more hits and the snow, blood red around them, seemed to dig into his exposed skin.

(actions sent)

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female for a split second let her concentration slip allowing Mizuke to take over her actions, she watched like a passenger in her own skin as her attack hit one the men that had come to her aid it created a knot in the pit of her stomach, she thought that she had near dominion over her demon but it was a horrible reminder to her that she would near have complete control over him. Yuki closed her eyes pushing the creature back down inside her mind sealing him away once again, her limb felt heavy as she now had full control over them again, her hair had returned to its normal crimson and eyes reverted back to emerald, the physical signs that Mizuke, at least in the meantime, had left her.

Thats enough, thank you Mizuke for leaning me your power She spoke internally before opening her eyes again to the ever increasing sounds of battle around her. She could feel the prolonged battle taking its toll on her, Yuki was nearly running on empty.

"I am sorry I was a little overzealous it won't happen again," She called to Kenshin and readied herself for the next assault.

[Actions Sent]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ritsuko continued to sit, even upon the barrage of attacks that were aimed at her, even with her now bleeding. She would endure everything that was going to be sent her way. Closing her eyes so that she couldn't see out of them all that were attacking her as she had obviously given up. Why the battle continued, no one could answer.

[Not sending anything, ya'll know I've basically forfeited but since it can't end without me getting KOed...]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
jF0LE8Q.gif

Ritsuko
HP: 11842 + 3240 - 1080 - 819 - 6930 - 1721 - 6270 - 1890 - 4950 - 4081 - 1860 = -14519
CP: 36420
AP: 11
AP Next Round: 11
Status Bleeding R4, KO'D
Maintaining:
Kamikaze Bomber: 1950 - 454 - 4963 = KO'zd
|
Round 5!

0.00s Umashi attempts to go into stealth
[Nobody is Aware]

0.00s Yuki Drops Omega Cloak, Rain Dance, and Amethyst Casing
2.22s Yuki uses Flying Water Needles on Ritsuko
[2 Crit, Bloody Mess Activates twice! 1 Hit]

2.56s Kenshin activates Devastating Aura
[Everyone is Devastated!]

3.00s Umashi does a hidden action
[3 Hit, 1 Miss]

4.44s Yuki uses Crimson Whip on Ritsuko
[Miss]

5.12s Kenshin uses Afternoon Tiger
[2 Miss]

...........Kenshin combos with 16 hit combo
[3 Crit, 8 hit, 4 Miss, 1 Partial]
[Rerolling Afternoon Tiger due to Weapon Master]
[1 Crit, 1 Partial]

...........Kenshin bandage pulls and follows up with another 16 hit combo
[1 Crit, 12 Hit, 2 Miss]

6.00s Umashi uses Stardust Nova on Ritsuko
[9 hit, 1 miss]

...........Umashi Umashi combos with Rasen-Temor
[Hit, Miss, Partial 25%, Hit]

6.66s Yuki uses Folded Shuriken on Ritsuko
[Hit Hit, Miss Miss]

10.0s Red snow hurts everyone

Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------
- I didn't mod the other stuff such as CP costs and such since she's Ko'd now and I'm lazy sosueme.
<i></i>|
3JbpDtF.png

Yuki
HP: 20753
CP: 2640
AP: 9
AP Next Round: 9
Maintaining: Omega Cloak, Amethyst Casing, Rain Dance

xLweJTy.png

Kenshin
HP: 38968 - 650 = 38318
CP: 28382
AP: 10.75
AP Next Round: 10.75
Maintaining:

nNIlo1t.gif

Umashi
HP: 38815 - 650 = 38165
CP: 28570/32400
AP: 10
AP Next Round: 10
Maintaining: Shadow Fall, Kage Seal,​
[/col3]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki could hear heart beating in her chest like it struggling to break free of her ribcage, her head pounded with the sound of her blood rushing through her system the adrenaline was the only thing that was keeping the female standing at this point. The Haku struggled to see through the cloud of dust and dirt that Kenshin had kicked up form his barrage of physical attacks, the wind took a few seconds to clear, the certain was lift allowing the three to see the Student that and clearly given up. Yuki growled almost in-humanly her body filled with rage, she charged at the girl, seeing her still body on the floor, she had to fight every part of herself not to kill her, instead she wanted the choice to be hers. Grabbing Ritsuko by the collar of her top she shook her, the hate and rage had taken control, clouding her normally clear mind.

"I want her death to be on her hands, not mine.” Yuki was entirely sure who she was talking to when she spoke. “I want her to know that every second, every day, month and year that she are left to rot in the pits of the Foundry she does so because I allow it” The female narrowed her eyes as she glared at the girl, wrapping her hands around the Students neck. “Or do I end her miserable existence and snuff her out like a candle.” Yuki growled to the girl who was laying limply, suspended by the grip that she had on her throat, she applied pressure, not enough to stop the air getting to her lungs, not yet at least.

[OOC: Victim’s Choice]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would watch the "battle" come to a conclusion. It was one sided. His aura with his punches and everyone else's attacks knocked her out. There she lay, a small child causing so much chaos.

The ANBU captain got to her first and offered her a choice.

"Pleasedo not throw away your life little one. We need the next generation to stay strong and you are strong. We could help you control that power of yours.
Please."

Kenshin would not beg per se but he would ask. No needless death need to come today.

Kenshin would keep an eye on Umashi and if he went to leave, Kenshin would grab him on one arm.

"We should talk."

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Holding up a finger, Umashi tried to hold Kenshin off from asking a question that he probably wouldn't be able to provide a full answer to as he watched the situation between Yuki and the errant child that had attempted to blow up the gates. Foremost in his mind was making sure that everyone was ok. Although he could remember seeing the child before, the fact that she'd managed to cause the sort of mayhem that she had was alarming and an issue that Umashi quickly too wanted dealt with. Hopefully the little girl would go the correct route, do her time and seek help in controlling her powers. If she didn't, then there probably wouldn't be anything that Umashi would do to keep the ANBU Captain from doing her worst and ending the short rebellious streak before it fully took flight.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ritsuko had been knocked out after too much time against three people, and soon after having been knocked out, she was held up by her neck. People were talking around her and were even talking to her. She wasn't conscious, so why they were talking to her, no one would ever know. It wasn't like she was conscious to actually make a choice on trying to stay alive, but she couldn't make a choice while being suspended above the ground while the person is holding them by the neck, and even while bleeding out.

Her breathing had stopped as the woman had grabbed her by the neck. Regardless of any pressure that was applied, she'd just hang there, her body lifeless. As her life had left her body, her body would soon disappear from the womans' hands.

[Victims Choice - Death]
[Dunno what all ya'll expected with that choice...]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shaking his head, Umashi sighed as he heard the girls life slip away. Clearly the girl didn't want to live. Utterly disappointed that he was too slow to save even one. Try as he might, Umashi knew that even if he healed the girl that she probably had a death wish anyway and would refuse to live even then. Was it cruel to force a person to live when they wanted to die? That question would probably haunt Umashi for the rest of his days. He then turned to speak both to Yuki and Kenshin as he began to approach the lining of the trees beyond the gates. As he walked, a void tear appeared and they could see into the world where he'd been all this time. Speaking over his shoulder, waved a hand as he prepared to leave them once more. "Tell Yomi that I'm sorry and that I love her, but I have to finish my mission. I'll be back soon, I promise!" With his words being said, Umashi would attempt to head back into the void world beyond.

OOC: Letting Daiki die. TLUS

Like the sound of a door closing, Umashi heard the faint signs of Ritsuko's life slipping away. Without hesitation he walked away from Kenshin and up to the body of the girl hanging limp in Yuki's grip. Putting a hand on the ANBU to calm her, Umashi shook his head. "Unfortunately I cannot allow this young one to leave so soon. She has potential, even if it is misguided." Smirking, Umashi focused healing chakra into his other hand has he formed it in the shape of a glowing aura around it and further focused the chakra into a single point on his index finger. Whispering to the child he attempted to beckon her back to life and upon doing so he would turn his attention back to Yuki. "Go easy on her, she's as much a threat to herself as she is to others. Perhaps in time she can learn . . ." Nodding, he then turned to speak both to Yuki and Kenshin as he began to approach the lining of the trees beyond the gates. As he walked, a void tear appeared and they could see into the world where he'd been all this time. Speaking over his shoulder, waved a hand as he prepared to leave them once more. "Tell Yomi that I'm sorry and that I love her, but I have to finish my mission. I'll be back soon, I promise!" With his words being said, Umashi would attempt to head back into the void world beyond.

OOC: Using Combat Medic on Ritsuko to heal/force her into Victim Choice - Lives. Then TLUS.

https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=55574#p55574 = Combat Medic

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pressing her headset, Yomi ordered for the barrier to be let down. It was clear that, the cloaked individual was not here to cause trouble, with the way Kenshin interacted with him and how he treated Ritsuko. Ritsuko was knocked out and the Haku looked upset. It was time for her to go forth and find out how this shit show started.

Patting her pup she gathered the chakra in her feet and slowly walked down the side of the gate. Before she had gotten to the bottom Besito had darted over the gates and lightly barged into the cloaked figure with his tail wagging this way and that.

"BESOS!" Yomi yelled in confusion. He turned his face to look at his mistress and whined a bit before turning back to what he was doing.

“Care to explain why it took and ANBU Captain and a Kage Guard.... And whoever else that was, to stop an Academy Student?” She said as she walked up to the group, leaving out the cloaked individual until she got close. She looked at him as a loud bark happened from the overly excited Besito who pushed the man sever feet away from the group. Clutching her ugly Kage robes she looked between them and blinked, but she said no words. There was nothing for her too say. They were the ones who needed to give an explanation about this. They were the ones who needed to clarify some things. All she needed to do was listen.

Looking between the four people, including the unconscious Ritsuko, she cleared her throat.

Slowly turning her gaze to the woman she sighed. There was no excuse as far as she was concerned, but, this was not the place where she was going to reprimand them. It was just a reminder of her previous comment to them; Peace made them soft, lax.

“Kenshin take Ritsuko to Mikasa, please.” Yomi’s brain was going a mile a minute between what she just saw and the fact that her picnic was ruined and Besito was acting ridiculous.

“She’ll be treated in the hospital for her injuries, after which she’ll be processed properly and sent to prison.” Yomi did not like the words as she said them. The fact that Ritsuko was only a child did not change the fact that she broke the rules and was subject to the repercussions therein. However, enforcing the rules was part of her job until she saw fit to change them. Turning her gaze back to them she frowned, but still chose not to reprimand them.

"I want a full report tomorrow about this and how this
... happened and that mysterious figure. Besito didn't eat him so something isn't adding up." The Hokage sighed. Today was turning out terribly.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin watched as the young student seemed to stop breathing.

Umashi spoke to him breifly and made to leave.

Leave.

Just like that to leave again.

Kenshin used his other hand to stop Umashi.

"After all this time and hardship you expect that to be good enough?" Kenshin would say under his breath his hands trembling.

And with no warning, Kenshin would attempt to punch Umashi across the jaw. Regardless if it hit, he would look Umash in the eyes as he talked.

"You left us all. You left us without word or a seemingly a care. Some say you are dead. Some think this is power grab by the Uchiha. Yomi never thought you were dead. I never thought it. You were too strong for that." Kenshin would say voice deadly calm. "I fought for you. Gave up my life in stone with family and friends FOR YOU FOR LEAF and you just leave. Now you just randomly show back up and then expect to just leave with a simple sorry I have to go? That is NOT good enough Umashiashikabihikoji. You will at least stay long enough to see the birth of your child. NOT THAT YOU CARE TO ASK HOW YOMI IS DOING!" He ended with a shout.

Birds from the nearby trees took flight at the sound.

"Why did you leave?" Kenshin would ask, his voice barely above a whisper.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well, it was certainly a sight to see. His fellow ANBU Captain was holding a kid and trying to decide on killing them or not. Maki hadn’t seen what happened. He didn’t know what was going on, only that Yuki was considering the murder of a kid, the main branch Sennin was nearby, and Umashi of all people was also sitting there watching. Maki hops from shadow to shadow, his ANBU robes flowing freely around him as he moves closer to the gathering, stopping just shy of entering the fighting area proper. He instead stands just in the shadows, not hiding but not making his presence well known either. He wanted to take a moment to try to gather as much as he could of the situation going on before stepping in. He also wanted to see what Yuki would do. It paid to know how your coworkers thought.

The man in the shadow was certainly not wearing the outfit Maki normally wore. Dark blue robes covered his form, hiding him as neatly as the shadows around him did. Upon his face was a white mask painted to look like a beautiful weeping face. It was something that’d been hanging on his wall only a few weeks before, and he’d taken quite a liking to it lately. He had his katana on him, of course, but under those robes that would be near impossible to see. As would the tricky weapon he also kept on his person. He was, as always, prepared for a fight he hoped he wouldn’t have to get involved in.

(Topic entered now that the fight is over)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well this was a sight. Yuki was holding a kid who was rather dead at the moment. The main branch Sennin was standing nearby, attacking someone. Maki moves from shadow to shadow, getting closer to things before finally breaking into sight of the scene fully. He wasn’t hiding, but he also wasn’t doing much to make his presence known for the moment as he simply stops to take in what was going on. Finally he moves towards Yuki and places a hand on her arm. ”Put her down.” He would ask later what happened here, and why. He didn’t know her well yet. It paid to know your coworkers, though. And this seemed to be a situation he wanted to learn about, since a kid dying was going to create waves. And not good ones, usually.

The man in the shadow was certainly not wearing the outfit Maki normally wore. Dark blue robes covered his form, hiding him as neatly as the shadows around him did. Upon his face was a white mask painted to look like a beautiful weeping face. It was something that’d been hanging on his wall only a few weeks before, and he’d taken quite a liking to it lately. He had his katana on him, of course, but under those robes that would be near impossible to see. As would the tricky weapon he also kept on his person. He was, as always, prepared for a fight he hoped he wouldn’t have to get involved in. For right now, he thinks he was late to an important one.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Perhaps it was too much excitement, but, walking down the side of the gates was way to hard. She practically stumbled down the gate as she felt a wet nose prop her up. Besito had hopped over the gates as the barrier went down.

"Aye Besos..." She said as she clutched his fur for support before wiping down her ugly Kage robes. The group was talking and Ritsuko was hanging there limp...Yomi squinted trying to understand if she was seeing what she was seeing. Sighing she rubbed her temples, her doctor senses tingling, and a migraine starting to form. Kenshin was trying to beat on the cloaked figure, Yuki was standing there shell-shocked with Ritsuko in her clutches and this was the first time she saw Maki outside of a picture this particular ANBU get-up. Her head swam and she felt like crap, someone better tell her something.

“Care to explain why it took an ANBU Captain and a Kage Guard to stop an Academy Student?” She said as she walked up to Maki and Yuki. Leaving the cloaked individual for Kenshin to deal with because clearly there was something going on. Besito stepped lightly around them trying to get closer to Kenshin and Umashi.

Clutching her ugly Kage robes she looked at them and blinked. There was nothing for her too say. They were the one who needed to give an explanation about this. They were the one who needed to clarify some things. All she needed to do was listen, but, she would pose a different question. A better question.

“Let me rephrase. Do you all care to explain why it took an ANBU Captain a Kage Guard, and whoever the hell that is from stopping an Academy Student?” Slowly turning her gaze to the woman she sighed. There was no excuse as far as she was concerned, but, this was not the place where she was going to reprimand them. It was just a reminder of her previous comment to them; Peace made them soft, lax and clearly unable to distinguish between when it was necessary for them to use deadly force. She was dizzier now, feeling her head sway this way and that. Besito barked a "small bark" as he got close to Umashi his tail threatening to hit them if they weren't careful.

“And you killed her." Yomi didn't need to look any closer to know that Ritsuko was dead.

The Hokage inhaled deeply . She never knew the Shinobi of Leaf to be this incompetent but right now Yuki Kenshin, and whoever Kenshin was trying to hit, were making her think otherwise.

"Yuki I expect your report before the end of the day but I suggest you start it right now." Yomi's tone was even as she moved to rub her temples. Looking to Maki she sighed. "Would you carry her in?" The Hokage motioned towards Ritsuko and shook her head again. "The least we can do is give her a proper burial." She tried her best suppress the urge to vomit while Besito was sniffing at Umashi and whining.

[Topic Entered]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Entering topic. You can skip me freely.

Finally, he made it to the gates, having seen the flare some time ago. He had been scouting out the Kage offices hope to see his target but to no ado. And he saw why now. She was here, at the gates of all places. He hid behind a building, and crept his way to the roof top. He didn't need to be made out. As he peered, straight, was a sight all it's own. A giant..doggy, an eye. It was nuts. He fell back, and got onto the ground, crawling to the edge of the building. Who the hell..is that what was happening? Was the village being attacked by a giant dog! It wouldn't be that unusual. Hell just a year before he left Iwagakure, it was attacked by a dinosaur, wait, dinosaurs. Hell he actually got to see it up close. The gang he was with had captured one of the beasts. It was quite the thing at the time.

He peered over the edge, seeing the dog pushing the, his target...'Aww you got to be @#$^&!% with me. She has her own attack dog.' He huffed out his breath and looked back over. He activated his Byakugan, quickly he analyzed what was happening, and then he caught on. Yuu Kenshin, Sennin, was on sight. Holding someone at bay though..it did look like something? He was holding someone back and no one seemed that concerned. So then their was the one being held. Then their was another with a mask, holding a girl that...horribly injured. And..she wasn't holding the girl, but rather..strangling? No wait, almost strangling. Shaking violently. He could see her heart begin to slow, her chakra vanishing from her body as she died.

'Huh...seems their, oh shit another ANBU member.' Though he was hiding much like himself. He tucked back, now trying to figure everything out. The girl that was being shaken. She looked the same age as his sister. As himself. Were..did they kill her? Right out in the open. He looked over again. Yomi was now yelling about something, and seemed to be yelling at the man that was being held to a degree. He was on their side. He tried to put together everything that happened. Blood, everywhere. EVERYWHERE! This wasn't a battle! This was a slaughter. A smile crept onto his face. Sinister and malice, it was..beautiful. The sight sent a tingle down his spine. He shook his head. 'What..what was I...no. NO, not anymore. But..he looked again..it really was...'

He started to connect the dots. They killed that girl. A Kage, A Sennin, an ANBU probably high up, a giant wolf and what ever that other one was, probably of similar rank. 4 High ranking shinobi of the leaf village destroyed that little girl. He looked over again, not seeing a headband. 'Was she from a different village? Or..was she from this one? Was she just a civilian?' He looked over again, no, she looked familiar..she was at least a student, or a drop out.' He chuckled to himself for a moment then shook his head remembering the circumstances he was in now, the jeopardy. 'They each took turns killing a student..these people were dangerous..' He pictured the worst case scenario. Wait..what did the Kage say? Maybe..she wasn't involved? But she didn't stop them given how fast she got to the scene.

He stopped looking, he needed to get out of here. This was a dangerous place to be right now. But...he just couldn't pull himself away. He wanted to look again, he needed to look again. His adrenaline was pumping beyond belief. His training was taking over. The reminders of his training. He wanted to go down their, so badly. But he wasn't that stupid. It wasn't a wise choice. Not now..that dog especially worried him. It might just be able to swallow him whole, one gulp and gone. For now he breathed deeply, trying to calm down, and just listened.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
giphy.gif

Ever beckoning the void spun with intensity. Within his arsenal, Umashi had any and every tool available in order to dodge the attack from Kenshin. Instead of dodging the attack however, Umashi took the blow fully to the chin without an attempt to soften the blow. Nearly falling over, Umashi righted himself and stopped short of continuing on. Although he desperately wanted to say more, he knew that it was completely and totally against the contract that he'd verbally agreed to. Umashi could take a punch and Umashi was well capable of enduring a loss, but what he wasn't prepared for was the revelation that Yomi was pregnant. Was he so blind to have missed the fact, or was she just hiding the news until she was past the early stages that she felt confident in the birth? Was it a boy or a girl? Would his child one day suffer a similar fate like that of the one today? The questions popped up in Umashi's mind but he was disciplined enough to not let his emotions get the best of him.

The disheveled looking man wanted nothing better than to run over and embrace his wife. Talk of their future, their child, their legacy, and everything beyond would have been especially sweet now. Shaking his head though, Umashi knew that that wasn't for him right now. As if on cue the large wolf that traveled with Yomi started to sniff around and approach him. Umashi could hide a lot of things but the wolf wasn't so easily fooled. Reaching out to fondly pet the large beast, Umashi caught himself before he went to far and recoiled as if touching something that he shouldn't have. The longer that he stayed, the longer that he'd be away from his ultimate mission and so attempting to leave again, Umashi spoke to Kenshin.
"This is one of those times that I'm going to have to ask that you trust me. Yomi is a strong woman and I trust that those around her will do all in their power to keep her strong. The burden that I'm tasked with is great and I fear that if I don't leave soon, then my child won't have a place to call home. So please, let me go protect us from the threats that I agreed to protect us from." Shaking his head, Umashi once again attempted to make a clean exit, only this time his eyes were a bit more sorrowful.

OOC: TLUS

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The connected and it felt good. However it was n empty gesture in the end. Kenshin saw the look in his eyes He has not known. He felt some shame as he saw the eyes of his previous Hokage. And still, all he said was to trust him. Something about a threat about the future.

Kenshin let him go and soon enough Umshi was gone the portal like thing in front of him disappearing.

A solid minute passed and Kenshin knew Yomi was angry but did not care. She would be feeling differently once he fully explained the situation to her.

A student dead and the former Hokage just leaving... again. Was Kenshin really that worthless? Was he cursed to forever be a disappointment to his principles?

With a single shout, Kenshin dropped to a knee again and punched the ground as hard as he could. It would sound like a small explosion as he hit the ground causing grass and leaves to scatter.

He would stand slowly and begin walking towards Yomi, speaking all the while. His eyes were dead set past her, however, as he talked and he barely blinked.

"There were explosions and she was rampaging. I was distracted but if you want to know why, met me back in my office. I will explain things there because the news I have is not for everyone." Kenshin would say his voice a forced controlled neutral.

Kenshyin would continue walking past the battle scene, past the barrier and gate in the village each step seeming lie he was wearing a weighted boots. The fight had not been that physically draining on Kenshin but the emotional aspect of it made Kenshin's bones and head ache.

MFT 286
topic left unless stopped

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back